Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 19th, '09, 21:09

Chapter one or Chapter two, I like neither. The only good memory left was all about those outdoor episodes. Okinawa ep, Hokkaido ep, Sendai ep, Shoko-dan ep, Jodie ep and Nagano ep, also the yearly SP we had.

I'm looking forward to Chapter3. More batsu games and competitions between members ;P. I like to see them suffer~XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 20th, '09, 12:20

To tell the truth,a few guests who haved appeared on CK makes me excited.I just like the recent special episode,except for the talk with the foreign woman,nothing is really interesting.I also want to see competitions between members especially when Jin is a hating-to-lose guy :lol Just love the Kat-tun Grandpix when they race with each other and Maru once came in the first place 8)
BTW,I have listened to all the preview as well as the full versions and I can say so far, Moon is the best song among all to me.I'm so eager to find out about Jin new solo.I hope it will be different from the style of Lovejuice.Can't stand the idea that Jin is badly affected by other artist's style :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 20th, '09, 15:41

Mirokujin

In the end it will be true that we are sadists 8)

ruby

Yeah, i also hope that having to do Care again has reminded him of his path ;)

About cartoon, in the end i have accepted it as Mirokujin said XD anything that makes them suffer will be ok XDXD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 23rd, '09, 03:32

a few new magazine pics

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 23rd, '09, 04:40

AHHHHHHHHHHH....JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....I LOVE YOU JIN.................He's so big and so handsome...i want to be the soccer ball in his hand.

I can't wait to hear Jin's new solo in the Domucon...so glad Jin has a new solo for the concerts...It's like Jin is giving his fans a gift. CARE in the album and a new solo in the con...the best of both.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 24th, '09, 03:59

album poster
koki, your face looks twice as big as Jin's XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 24th, '09, 04:23

aawww....i'm sad at the same time happy...Jin said in his interview in Myojo that he probably won't sing CARE in the concert for which i was really looking forward too...but he already finished the surprise song which he had difficulty with...FINALLY....so in this sense i'm happy cuz he said it's something new which he didn't do before...i can't wait to hear it....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 24th, '09, 13:58

shosef

Yes, that appeared some time ago (the bit of not doing Care) i really hope that with 13 concerts he can spare one at least to do it.

Mirokujin

Poor guy XD don't tease him with his hair!! XDXD Junno looks sooo serious...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 25th, '09, 06:57

Jin says he will probably not sing Care but not definitely not so there is still a chance,I hope so :roll And Jin new solo makes me excited.I don't know what Jin means me saying "try something new".It makes me so curious 8)
And the new CK is so funny :-) .I'm happy to see the three musketeers sitting together :D Poor Jin, he didn't succeed in pulling the tablecloth :mrgreen: Poor Ueda,look like he has drubk something bad>_<And Maru,as always,is bullied by the "secret box" :lol Looking as the octopus in the box,I can't stand it either :pale: He and Koki even have problem with the wasabi cake LOL

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 25th, '09, 13:12

i just read the translation of the BREAK THE RECORDS photoshoot...they're so cute...as usual Jin was irritating Maru...covering the screen of Maru's cellphone... in the j-web entry Jin was so genki....it was so cute when he told the other members to say CHEESE to the camera....the other members changed the words..Maru came up with MOZARELLA.and with Jin accompanying it with actions it made ueda laugh so hard and it was said that it was captured....i can't wait to see that......and in here Kame went over to Jin to discuss buying things...and Jin said "WHAT? i didn't know"....i just love it....and they were all surprised that the photos came out real well...i especially love Jin's photo since it was said that he was lying with a pillow and such....he even ruffled his hair...

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 25th, '09, 14:52

A bit off topic but i want to share some thing with you guys.

You all know there was a incident with smap's Kusanagi Tsuyoshi right?

I had a laughable conversation with some kind of noob...
IM KRAN IN THIS THREAD
http://forums.tokyograph.com/showthread.php?t=6013

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '09, 18:37

ruby

Yeah Cartoon was fun and "evil" Jin was having lots of fun XD When Ueda got "poisoned" he kept looking at him to see what was going to happen and once poisoned he kept on drinking and looking XD And with Maru too, Maru was burning his insides and Jin kept on eating XD

shosef

Jin is always funny with Maru and Ueda, love those three toguether

Sokarijo

I already shared about Kusanagi, what worries me now (apart of other things) is that a slow down in SMAP activities would bring an increse to others, KAT-TUN is already rather busy :S

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 26th, '09, 00:24

I don't mind a play or a musical for Jin if Johnny's needs money so badly;P

Tsuyoshi was actually weirdly funny and cute in his so-called scandal~
Japanese media just made too much fuss about it, like they totlally had nothing better to do.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 26th, '09, 13:52

Mirokujin

A musical would be interesting but no Dreamboys thingy like!!

Yeah and they did had lots of more important things to report, no matter if they guy is a JE or SMAP, the scandal was not deserving of such attention, after all he didn't murder anyone.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 26th, '09, 14:13

yeah it was not like what Inagaki Goro did 8 years ago...

i did laughed a bit when i read what he said tot he police.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 26th, '09, 19:04

maybe because some of Smap's projects nowadays are not only economicly related but also socio-politically related. That's why Tsuyoshi's liitle mistake drew such a big public attention, even BBC and Times reported it the second day~poor Tsuyoshi~XD

Somehow, idol is really not a human's job in Japan...

We all know If Jin does a musical, it'll never be as lame as dream boys.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 26th, '09, 19:31

I always wondered what dream boys is about i watched the one with KAT-TUN and Kanjani 8 but felt it didnt make any sense

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 26th, '09, 19:38

Did you watch it with subs?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 26th, '09, 19:40

charia-chan wrote:Did you watch it with subs?
I did, but the story was realy lame...

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 26th, '09, 19:48

Hmmmm^^
I liked it. Or still do.
Maybe because I saw the one with Tacky before and think they improved the story?^^
Or just because I didn't really watch it mainly for the story *lol*

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 26th, '09, 20:37

lol ôo..
i think it made sense.. a little(watched it subbed about a year ago)..
it wasn`t that bad but I am to old or something like this ô.o...
it's about friendship and hardships ô.o

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 27th, '09, 04:04

of course dream boys was lame because it's written by Johnny-san XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '09, 15:48

Not to mention boxing...ok i know this sounds weird with someone who has Ueda in her signature but ....every Dreamboys is the same! at least change the sport? XD ok i know that maybe boxing is one sport that allows to show the guys with the minimal amouth of clothes on but i am sure there are others too LOL

RainWolf

Post by RainWolf » Apr 27th, '09, 16:01

this is my first time posting but i think instead of boxing it should be swimming XD lol jin isnt my fav. kat-tun member but i still think he rocks but i have no info on him so this thread helped me out alot ^-^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 27th, '09, 16:21

Wh o is your favorite member then?

Mine is Jin folowed by Koki, just because he is badass...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 27th, '09, 17:48

jinjin in the next week's ctkt

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 27th, '09, 19:00

Mirokujin wrote:maybe because some of Smap's projects nowadays are not only economicly related but also socio-politically related. That's why Tsuyoshi's liitle mistake drew such a big public attention, even BBC and Times reported it the second day~poor Tsuyoshi~XD

Somehow, idol is really not a human's job in Japan...

We all know If Jin does a musical, it'll never be as lame as dream boys.
about tsuyoshi.. spoiler cause it doesn't belong here

Japan minister: Shame on Tsuyoshi Kusanagi!
Yahoo News

The public nudity scandal of Japanese celebrity Tsuyoshi Kusanagi was immediately magnified to a political level because the actor was the face of a government campaign. The Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, Kunio Hatoyama, called Kusanagi's drunkard act a "shameless" one.

The member of popular Japanese boy band SMAP was arrested on suspicion for public indecency last Wednesday night at a Tokyo park when he shrieked at the top of his voice and ran naked in the park, arousing the neighbours from their sleep.

When he came to his senses, Kusanagi explained that he was drinking at a bar with his friends but that could not remember his actions after leaving the bar. He expressed his apologies at the police station in his lawyer's presence and promised to reflect on his misbehaviour. Talent agency, Johnny and Associates, has also openly expressed their apologies for their talent's lewd act.

Clients, who have hired him to endorse their products, suspended advertisements with Kusanagi almost immediately after news of the scandal broke out. Among them are Japan's national public broadcaster, NHK, and Toyota car rental service.

The Japanese government, who has hired the 34-year-old to promote Japan's switch from analogue to digital TV broadcasting for the next two years, has also passed down order to pull down all the ten million posters that feature Kunasagi, a measure expected to result in heavy losses.

Japan Fuji Television and TV Asahi are still considering if they will put on hold the programmes that Kusanagi has been casted in.

do you guys watch the new cartoon episode without subs?[/spoiler]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '09, 19:19

RainWolf

Welcome hope you get to know Jin from us :)

If they were to change boxing for swimming then they will be the first ones to say no XD

Sokarijo

Koki a badass? XD He is a total cute softy, he's the kind to cry with movies and just look at him with kids :-)

Mirokujin

LOL We are going to have fun! :P And look at Jin and Junno laughing at Maru!! XD poor Maru this have to be the longest weeks of his life

Jazzl
That "guy" has more to shut up about himself than anything Tsuyoshi has, and he was already made to take back his words.
I watch all Cartoon's raw, when they are subbed i get them subbed to store but it's not really difficult to follow raw.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 27th, '09, 20:05

Ginoru wrote:

Jazzl
That "guy" has more to shut up about himself than anything Tsuyoshi has, and he was already made to take back his words.
I watch all Cartoon's raw, when they are subbed i get them subbed to store but it's not really difficult to follow raw.
i can imagine that. It didn`t bother me that tsuyoshi did such a thing ô.o it did bother me that it seems that no one is allowed to make a mistake or not even a mistake ôo.. just don't be like others and you are at fault +.+, poor guy :/

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 27th, '09, 23:44

Jazzl

I watched the subb-ed ones in my own language and it's really fast like two or three days after the raw files come out.

I don't think you missed anything big deal cause chapter2 of ctkt was really boring, except a few episodes that involve outdoor activities.

The new chapter that comes in next week will probably be more interesting. If so, I think the English sub teams will work with more passion and then you may get the subb-ed files faster too.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 28th, '09, 15:13

what's the candian language? ô.o..

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 29th, '09, 05:16

new shop pics

hat...but doesn't look bad there (I actually don't mind hat in pics)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 29th, '09, 07:02

Sokarijo
Yeah,at first I thought that Koki is a tough guy because of his appearance and his rapping role but then,getting to know more about Kat-tun,I realize that Koki is very gentle 8) I think he is a deep and sensitive person who needs a friend to understand him and for him to talk to and I'm glad that Jin listens to Koki and and makes Koki feel comfortable.
Ginoru
Evil is one of the characteristics that make me love Jin :wub: I think I'm a sadist too LOLThe new cartoon Kat-tun looks so much fun and I can't wait to watch it.Jin is good at sport so i think he will be having fun.The one I worry and look forward to is Maru :lol I think Maru is cutest when he is being teased LOL
Mirokujin
Thanks for the shop pics.Look like there are a lot of pics this time :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 29th, '09, 20:43

Mirokujin

I like the booklet offshots better than the billboard ones, you won't mind the hat but i what about thoe hairs he insists on having on his chin? XD

ruby

Yep, he is Kt's mom ^^ Even sewing their costumes when they got a tore when they were jr

Yeah but Jin is "soft" evil XD he's very direct on his attacks and look where it took him XD to being punched by Maru lol
Poor Maru in today's Cartoon preview he looked simply terrified XD

But Jin seemed to be having fun :P

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 29th, '09, 23:55

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for KAT-TUN #1 on the album chart :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

hey, minna...i heard the rumor that Jin was seen filming Gokusen the movie with the guy from Kiss My Ft2....There was rumor about Kame being seen filming the movie and it turned out to be true....I'm soooo hoping Jin will be in the movie too....It will be cool to see both Hayato and Ryu back

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 30th, '09, 00:16

yeah..i read that Kame was confirmed to be part of the movie...i'm optimistic about Jin being in it too....let's hope that will come true...i kept laughing when i read that Kame would want to wear a kimono and doing feminine stuff to emphasize the femininity of his song during DOMOUCOM...and Jin well is hush hush on his perf....

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 30th, '09, 00:23

yeah...i know...Kame is such a GIRL....LOL

my friend said she heard a few rumors about Jin filming the Gokusen movie too...

Jin is so good at keeping his solo a secret...not even a peep from any fan about it...LOL

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '09, 00:45

mmmm~

I highly doubt if Jin will be in Gokusen movie...

I think Kame is in partly because it'll be a good chance for him to shed away the public's negative impression of the low rating of KnS.

Hayami and other two Gokusen2 boys were already spotted in shooting btw.

Since Kame alone has already taken the promotion by his tiny role in the movie, it actually means that Jin won't be in, cause if he's in, he'll take the same kind of promotion...you got what I mean.

Anyway, he's never in johnny bosses' minds in any case like that. I'll keep the hope low (actually it doesn't matter much to me for him to be in or not). I just hope he'll get a drama in summer or autumn season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, according to tv pia

Care is favored both by Nakamaru and Koki.
and Jin's favorite song among all the album songs is Ueda's solo (Ueda was in shock. I hope Gin won't be too trilled by that :P )

a pic from some tv mag

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 30th, '09, 00:59

yeah...that's true....Kame needs to be in something that's proven to be a hit to save him from the disaster of KnS. I feel sorry for him with that failure of a drama.

I'm still keeping my hope up for a tiny bit part of Jin in Gokusen the movie. They haven't really announced the FULL additional cast of the movie yet so i think anything can happen.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '09, 01:09

:P kame always has the old man beside him, so he's pretty safe anyway.

so far all the reports of Jin in shooting were from 2ch. Mixi hasn't reported any. The movie will be released in July I think.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 30th, '09, 01:53

i luv jin

Simple rule: Never believe rumors unless they come acompanied by proof.

As Mirokujin said no "trustworthy" resources have informed anything about Jin, and this is ugly to say, but not even yaras...the latest big news coming from them were that Jin and Yuu went to have a coffe to Starbucks, but not the Roppongi one as it is their custom :P , if Jin had been spotted near Gokusen there would be lots of reports.

About Jin's solo, no fan would know anything since solos are taken from studio to stage, no chances, at the most maybe some stalking Tokyo Dome while they rehearse lol, until reports and fancams appear we won't know a thing.

shosef

Kame doesn't need to emphasize his feminine side...at all

Mirokujin

Totally with you there, i don't think Jin will be in, nor that he were interested in being...

About Kame's role i wouldn't say it is tiny since by what i saw he is been given even more spotlight than Yukie....

Yep, and Moco-chan and the others have pictures to prove they are in 8)

;) I am expecting good news for Jin after July, he turns 25......

The magazine is TV Gaido :P

LOL I had a big laugh with that, Ueda was really cute when he was soo surprised, and Maru lost no time teasing him, in fact i think Jin will be nice with Ueda this coming weeks :whistling: :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '09, 02:51

Gin
:p Don't forget who's buying the media, and Yukie already had promotions before and she'll be in more later.

btw, I don't think Matsujun will be in either. Can you imagine Shin with dark skin?~XD I wonder if Oguri Shun will be in or not. His Uchiyama stole my heart the time I watched Gokusen1.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 30th, '09, 07:32

I just read that Kamenashi will be a teacher in training.

How weird, few months i was thinking, it would be cool if the 4th instalment of Gokusen will be a movie.
It ended up being a continuation to 3rd serie, then i was like maybe it will be cool if people from the first season will show up. It ended up being Kamenashi returning...

Lol but seriously i still watch it even if Jin wont be in it. Im expecting big things from him...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '09, 17:55

congradulations!!

Care ranks NO.1 in Dwango downloading chart. Consider it's an album song not a single and there's no promotion for it at all. It's really something to celebrate~hehe~ Since last week Music Station started to introduce Dwango ranking, I hope Care can stay for a while and get introduced~*is praying*

btw, Care also ranks pretty well here (8 rankings together that includes Dwango). The whole kt album is doing pretty well I think...poor Taguchi tho...

5.care(Vo.JIN AKANISHI)

21 ? - 1582(Vo.KAZUYA KAMENASHI) KAT-TUN
27 ? - SADISTIC LOVE KAT-TUN
46 ? - 春夏秋冬 KAT-TUN
50 ? - NEIRO KAT-TUN
56 ? - 花の舞う街(Vo.TATSUYA UEDA) KAT-TUN
62 ? - WHITE WORLD(Vo.YUICHI NAKAMARU) KAT-TUN
67 ? - WATER DANCE KAT-TUN
68 72 RESCUE KAT-TUN
72 ? - 君道 KAT-TUN
91 ? - PIERROT(Vo.KOKI TANAKA) KAT-TUN

nowadays, official music downloading is getting really popular. Many singers such as Utada Hikaru probably earns more money from it than single sales. and it says that in the near future it will be included in Oricon Sales ranking.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Apr 30th, '09, 18:59, edited 3 times in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 30th, '09, 18:16

KAT-TUN RULES!!!
Thats alll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 30th, '09, 18:38

Mirokujin

Yeah, but it in the end it looks like he's going to have quite a screentime...and i have been laughing in an evil mode since the news appeared XD

For me if this is the end of Gokusen and Shin is not inthen it's not the real end :glare: Shun? depends if he is in playful mode 8)

Yesss!! It is great that Care is beating everything!! It is an album song with no promotion or anything AND it is not a new song at all, so much the better

I am very happy for KT they are doing great! And Junno will have more chances :P this is just his first try

By the way girl
Where are you lately? i don't see you around ;)

Sokarijo

There had been rumors of a Gokusen movie for over a year or more so it's not really a big surprise, it is that kame is so high in the cast list ;)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 30th, '09, 18:55

Gin
Shin...I also want him back but how~ :whistling:
let's forget about that Gokusen movie cause I'm sure Jin won't be in.
I was busy before and was a bit sick after. Not much interesting news going on and I was bored so I went to watch something else rather than kt or johnny's stuffs
Hope he'll be in a drama soon. Let Hayato be the beautiful memory (Hayato is always my first love), and I want some new character for Jin...I wonder when will NTV do Mars since it has already bought the copywrite.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 30th, '09, 20:32

8) I was sure he wouldn't be since the first sightings were reported :whistling:
And you are feeling better now? hope so! I have also been pretty sick and locked at home :( Let's see if is see you onln!! ;)
Yeah, while live in the past?
NTV? lately i get the feeling they are only friendly with a certain area of JE...

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » May 1st, '09, 02:06

Mirokujin wrote:congradulations!!

Care ranks NO.1 in Dwango downloading chart. Consider it's an album song not a single and there's no promotion for it at all. It's really something to celebrate~hehe~ Since last week Music Station started to introduce Dwango ranking, I hope Care can stay for a while and get introduced~*is praying*

btw, Care also ranks pretty well here (8 rankings together that includes Dwango). The whole kt album is doing pretty well I think...poor Taguchi tho...
thank you Mirokujin for the info. I love Care and i'm happy for him. Amazing how it is still popular even tho it's an old song..

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 1st, '09, 02:08

Mirokujin wrote:btw, I don't think Matsujun will be in either. Can you imagine Shin with dark skin?~XD I wonder if Oguri Shun will be in or not. His Uchiyama stole my heart the time I watched Gokusen1.
Okay off-topic but since you mentioned his skin color, did MatsuJun get dark for his role in Smile? I like him but i don't really follow his news so much. But yeah, he'd be, uh, kinda weird-looking as Sawada Shin like that. LOL. Anyway, i'm looking forward to both the Gokusen 3 Special and the upcoming movie since it seems this will be it for the Gokusen drama series.

Thanks for posting those Jin Break the Record shop photos. I like how they're all dressed in black. I think i might have to get me some. :wink:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 1st, '09, 18:01

I love Only Star interview this time.
They talked about Care and Jin's voice in kt songs^^

When they were asked who they want to co-op with
Koki said if he's grouped with Jin, they can do R&B and RAP
Maru said that although it'll be fun to group with anyone but he actually wants to do RAP with Jin.

When they were asked who they want to write lyrics for
Ueda said he can wri te for Jin if he asks and will do what he requires.

They talked a bit about Care, like it's healing and it is called a dream song among fans

About Jin's voice
Kame said that he was asked to try to sing as softly as Jin did by the music producer (apparently Kame didn't learn anything from that great suggestion :roll ).
Koki said that Jin's way of singing can give the song a deep feeling.
Maru said it's really awesome that Jin always tries to present a song better by thinking about many aspects.

some kuso question about which one in the group you can couple with like husband and wife for one day.
Junno said if it's Jin, he can tolerate for one day (ROFL~)

and I have a feeling that Jin's solo is gonna be Hip-hop cause Jin said he hadn't tried Hip-hop yet. I wonder how will it look like then~
a pic from OS

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 2nd, '09, 00:44

beanybeans

No idea but he looks weird XD

Mirokujin

Maru rapping would be really fun to see XD

Ueda writting for Jin would be a dream! The best composer and lyricist with the best voice :wub:

Care has the virtue of connecting fans with the real Jin and that is difficult to managed nowadays from him so it's double priced :)

About time someone told kame... LOL

LOL but just for 1 day!! Somehow i can understand Junno XD

Hip Hop? omg.... why can't he learn from fans answer to Care?

I like the pic...even when it has a funny thing XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 2nd, '09, 02:24

I think four are doing ballad and one (koki) is doing rock, and Jin always wants to try hip-hop, so...
I don't mind as long as he's hatless~

probably Maru means beatbox when Jin's rapping^^

hehe...Junno you win! I want to see Jin's face when Junno says that~XD
Jin: kimo...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 2nd, '09, 20:58

I wouldn't call them ballads, minus Maru's maybe, but Jin wants to try so many things he's going to lose track at this rate!

I am intrigued with so much mystery surrounding his solo XD ah...hats... ¬¬ if i didn't know better one could say he was born with one already stuck to his head LOL

Yeah, but seeing Maru rap would be really funny too :lol

It's great to see how Jin's Kt get along XD love that lately Jin is more teased than teaser and has even been punched by Maru! that's def improvement :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 2nd, '09, 22:58

katarn11 wrote:Yo, I know I'm late to this conversation but we were talking about KAT-TUN differences to other Johnny groups, and being more serious or mature, I think ARASHI right now is seriously trying to do an image change to keep up with KAT-TUN, with songs like "TRUTH" and "BELIEVE"

In Believe no one except Sho really smiles - but yeah that's all I had to say, I love how KAT-TUN like is serious and rocks their craft instead of cutesy-ing it up.

and that I think it's a fantastic blend of rock and pop.
Ginoru wrote: katarn11
After ten years of "rainbows" good they realized they needed to change to survive, but the "happy" aura around them will always be seen .
KT even before debut were already the serious or as some have called them "the normal guys" in JE, no over touchin, "friendliness", fanservice or that fake "oh i love you guys so much thing" A. may be like that for real after years and years toguether but work is work for KT and that's what i like. 8)
I agree, and I agree :D
Jazzl wrote: about tsuyoshi.. spoiler cause it doesn't belong here

Japan minister: Shame on Tsuyoshi Kusanagi!
even a minister talked about it?? XD
---------

for sure Care beat the rankings, this song gives such a sincere and nice feeling. :wub:
Ueda+Jin=gift from the God, their collaborations are great.

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » May 3rd, '09, 15:13

Oh, I can't stand it anymore. I'm so frustrated I need to say this, or else I'm gonna explode. This is completely irrelevant to what you've been talking about so I'll put it into spoilers.
People say life is not fair and it's 100% true. In particular, I'm talking about Jin. I really don't understand. Why is he a VIP-left-out? For all the time I've known him, he was like in a hybernation. No solo projects, no news, no acts, etc... Why, Johnny-san? What did Jin do wrong to deserve this? He sings so beautifully and he acts just fine. He should have a solo concert, or a drama, or a radio show at the least. But he's got nothing. I have a feeling he's no more than just a shadow even in Kattun nowadays, despite his popularity. He looks dead to me. He looks as if he's tired of this life and nothing interests him anymore. His eyes are heavy, he seems to collaspe anytime in his pics. I always wonder how da hell is this showbiz working? People like Jin is drawn back from all the chances and the lots of you-know-who get everything. Urgh, I'm so mad.
About Kattun's new album: So sad it's not selling very well. But it's by far the best Kattun's album to me. I hope the concerts will make it up to this sad record. However, as the swine flu is expanding, chances are all public events are cancelled or postponed. I pray to god everyday that they find a way to stop this epidemic.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 3rd, '09, 15:23

midori_higashi_jin wrote:Oh, I can't stand it anymore. I'm so frustrated I need to say this, or else I'm gonna explode. This is completely irrelevant to what you've been talking about so I'll put it into spoilers.
People say life is not fair and it's 100% true. In particular, I'm talking about Jin. I really don't understand. Why is he a VIP-left-out? For all the time I've known him, he was like in a hybernation. No solo projects, no news, no acts, etc... Why, Johnny-san? What did Jin do wrong to deserve this? He sings so beautifully and he acts just fine. He should have a solo concert, or a drama, or a radio show at the least. But he's got nothing. I have a feeling he's no more than just a shadow even in Kattun nowadays, despite his popularity. He looks dead to me. He looks as if he's tired of this life and nothing interests him anymore. His eyes are heavy, he seems to collaspe anytime in his pics. I always wonder how da hell is this showbiz working? People like Jin is drawn back from all the chances and the lots of you-know-who get everything. Urgh, I'm so mad.
About Kattun's new album: So sad it's not selling very well. But it's by far the best Kattun's album to me. I hope the concerts will make it up to this sad record. However, as the swine flu is expanding, chances are all public events are cancelled or postponed. I pray to god everyday that they find a way to stop this epidemic.
Well i dunno either, but i think jin will eventualy stand out more then he is now...

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 3rd, '09, 15:35

midori_higashi_jin wrote:Oh, I can't stand it anymore. I'm so frustrated I need to say this, or else I'm gonna explode. This is completely irrelevant to what you've been talking about so I'll put it into spoilers.
I often got the impression of what you said is true. Like beeing tired and looks so.. dead or something like this. Just don't look happy.
But since i don`t really know about their activities i can`t say much.
Maybe it`s just because thery'e busy and everyone is tired or it is because he isn`t lucky. Could be either. But i think most of people can only guess.

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » May 3rd, '09, 16:26

there is definitely FAVORITISM in Johnny's and Jin is not the one in favor. Yamapi is Mary's pet. Kame is Johnny's pet. They're the ones that will always get promoted and get solo projects. Jin already has lost his interest in this business a long time ago when he left for LA.

And as much as i love KAT-TUN, i'm going to say that i'm not surprised that KAT-TUN is losing their popularity. They're not the same as they were when they debuted 3 yrs ago. They've gotten worse. Maybe because fans got fed up of seeing how things turn out.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 3rd, '09, 18:03

luvkattun wrote:

there is definitely FAVORITISM in Johnny's and Jin is not the one in favor. Yamapi is Mary's pet. Kame is Johnny's pet. They're the ones that will always get promoted and get solo projects. Jin already has lost his interest in this business a long time ago when he left for LA.

And as much as i love KAT-TUN, i'm going to say that i'm not surprised that KAT-TUN is losing their popularity. They're not the same as they were when they debuted 3 yrs ago. They've gotten worse. Maybe because fans got fed up of seeing how things turn out.

hm.. how do people know that Yamapi is in her favour an Kame in his? I mean they're not the only one who are gettting always chances and doing they're own thing. Look at Takizawa or Matsumoto.
Do yo mean that Jin don`t want to get his chances anymore? I think if he lost his interested he would have quittet a long time ago, or not?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 3rd, '09, 20:45

mmmm~girls
let's be a little happier because no matter how stupid the jimushu is, jinjin is always shinning

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » May 3rd, '09, 20:56

Mirokujin wrote:mmmm~girls
let's be a little happier because no matter how stupid the jimushu is, jinjin is always shinning
I AGREE....haha...let's not be so morbid....as long as Jin is still in Johnny's...i'm HAPPY....LOL

and Mirokujin....he's so HOOOOOOOOOT in that pic sitting with his legs apart like that.. :wub:

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 3rd, '09, 21:10

i would be happy even if he weren't with johnnys and still would do songs and more dramas ;;

i just like his charisma and the more i see him the more i am curios about him
I like his style ô.o and his lips are really sexy too ^^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 3rd, '09, 21:11

luvkattun wrote: And as much as i love KAT-TUN, i'm going to say that i'm not surprised that KAT-TUN is losing their popularity. They're not the same as they were when they debuted 3 yrs ago. They've gotten worse. Maybe because fans got fed up of seeing how things turn out.
I'm not surprised either 8)

I think I'm quite fed up with the unfairness going on. I like kat-tun but I'm more a Jin fan. If Jin's treated unfairly, I don't feel like supporting kat-tun. I don't think there's anything wrong to think in that way :whistling: If you think fans like me are mean, then go kick the old man's butts for being so unfair to Jin. I'm always supporting Jin tho :wub:

gonna bring the shinning pic to this page. I can stare at it all the day

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 3rd, '09, 21:38

i think you're right.
I am more a Jin fan ô.o.. and i don't like it either when they treat him bad or not as good as the others.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 3rd, '09, 23:15

LoL they were burying each other~

too big I just post the link here
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4160/a ... maruru.jpg

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '09, 01:10

Now, now people, don't be so negative, of course there is favoritisme, it has always been and no matter how frustradted we are we won't make jiji change :glare: and of course Jin is down, this world eats you alive and even more once you stepped out for a moment and went back in, you see many things you didn't once you were in. Believe me.

Jin has little cards and he has to learn how to use them in his favor we don't know what he wants so we just can sit here support him and see what happens, i think there is something interesting coming for him. But really being frustrated is second nature to be a fan of Jin for one reason or another :lol

And about Kt...without Kt many here wouldn't know Jin in the first place since if he had not been chosen for kt who knows where would he be; and without their activities we would be seen even less about him and after all he is working for Kt, you cannot blame all of them for what jiji does for one of them (yes taht one :x) It just needs perspective and distancing, if not we can go mad. We know neither we nor he can do much as it is Je or death :S unfortunately.

Let's hope, support him and enjoy the little we have, now the new pics thanks to Mirokujin and he really looks good there!!

Aren't you intrigued about what and how his solo will be? we are just 11 days far from knowing!!

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » May 4th, '09, 04:25

I'm not going to complain...I'm HAPPY to see Jin in magazines and ctKT show every week. And he has the Domucon coming up..I think that is already plenty for him to do. I don't want him to overwork and get sick. I want to see him but I also want him to enjoy his life as a young guy.

Anyway, Pi was talking about Jin's younger brother today in his J-web

PM7:32
こんばちわ。
today i went to the gym。
together with Jin's younger brother。
i know him since he is in grade six of elementary school。
now he is 21 years old!
according to the age he is already consider an adult
but in my heart i still regard him as a child!
ano i shall go for my training now

credit: http://nikpi-0409.blogspot.com/

SOOOOOOO CUTE and how sweet of Pi to think of Jin's little bro like a kid....hahaha...he's 21 years old and Pi is 24.....Pi is not exactly that much older than Jin's bro...But it is so endearing that Pi has been friend with Jin since they were in middle school. That is a long time friend.

And I sooo want Pi to go to the gym with Jin too.. We know how buff Pi can get..LOL

JSLstudio
Singapore

Post by JSLstudio » May 4th, '09, 08:59

i luv jin wrote:I'm not going to complain...I'm HAPPY to see Jin in magazines and ctKT show every week. And he has the Domucon coming up..I think that is already plenty for him to do. I don't want him to overwork and get sick. I want to see him but I also want him to enjoy his life as a young guy.

Anyway, Pi was talking about Jin's younger brother today in his J-web

PM7:32
こんばちわ。
today i went to the gym。
together with Jin's younger brother。
i know him since he is in grade six of elementary school。
now he is 21 years old!
according to the age he is already consider an adult
but in my heart i still regard him as a child!
ano i shall go for my training now

credit: http://nikpi-0409.blogspot.com/

SOOOOOOO CUTE and how sweet of Pi to think of Jin's little bro like a kid....hahaha...he's 21 years old and Pi is 24.....Pi is not exactly that much older than Jin's bro...But it is so endearing that Pi has been friend with Jin since they were in middle school. That is a long time friend.

And I sooo want Pi to go to the gym with Jin too.. We know how buff Pi can get..LOL

I agreed with you...it will better if Pi go to gym with Jin...haha

Anyway...it seem i can't find anywhere for Eng Sub for Cartoon Kat-Tun 106 episode. Do you guys know where to find it? I heard it will be the last episode for Love Theme...

Thanks!

shosef

Post by shosef » May 4th, '09, 09:49

well...if you guys followed Jin since his debut, you would know that he did things that didn't endear him to the powers-that-be in Johnny's...he sticks to what he think is right and not afraid to speak out his opinion..aside from this, he also got caught dating girls.which Uehara (don't know if i spelled it right) is part of...he go out to party regularly..he had a friend who's involved in a drug scandal just recently...and the biggest "mistake" he ever made to them was that he went to LA to take a vacation....just plain that he doesn't really follow the rules as strictly as Pi and Kame does....when it doesn't go with what he believes is right then he doesn't do it...so, it's not surprising that he didn't endear himself to the higher ups, though heaven knows that he's really really good in singing (one of the best in JE)....and passable actor in the level with Pi but lower than Kame...it's his personality that didn't endear him to them and not his lack of talent...and Jin did said that he does love entertaining, it's just less important than his friends and family and his happiness...so i believe that he's doing things to the best of his abilities...in work or personal...

**i really hope that KAT-TUN would have those artistic juices coming...i don't want them to lose their luster anymore (which make me think if fans also wanted the songs before their debut better like me)...i hope they can work together...just them and think of what they want for the next album...i think that would be good...but before they could do that they need to have a bit of a break first...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 4th, '09, 17:31

shosef wrote:and the biggest "mistake" he ever made to them was that he went to LA to take a vacation....just plain that he doesn't really follow the rules as strictly as Pi and Kame does....
If you mean the hiatus, you just missed the thing that his post-hiatus career is much healthier than it's in pre-hiatus time. Never forget that he had zero project for almost one year and a half before he went on hiatus.

Just face the unfairness which is always there and the favorism of the Johnny's bosses.
Anyone in Johnny's who gets such an extremely low rating in drama will be silent for a while except Kame. Why nobody notices how weird it is? (ok, I don't actually like to start this topic, but I'm fed up with the thing that ppl like to compare Jin with Kame and think Kame deserves more because he works harder or he's more talented in acting. Don't make me laugh~ :roll )
I think he's just not favored by the bosses because he does't like to kiss up (he said it openly a few months before he took his hiatus). Maybe the reason is simply that he refused to accompany some VIP (in Uchi's case, we can assume that it's normal in Johnny's world) like others.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '09, 18:21

shosef

Pi and Kame had their own share of breaking rules, but they are also more protected than others.

Mirokujin

Yes, better not start it because it will take us nowhere XD this is like going in circles constantly.

Like it or not he is much better now than he was, and despite all, he has a strong presence which is what matters. Sooner or later he's going to be needed 8)

I prefer him as he is and where he is now because he didn't kiss up than if he were more prominent and have done so.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 4th, '09, 18:22

in my case.. i just don't know how good Jin is at acting cause there wasn`t that much to see. I would like to see him more but maybe he just don`t want to.
For Kames case, not that i hate him or something like that, but i don't think his acting skills are THAT outstanding because if you WANT(i say want crazy about him you propably don`t see things like that) you can see that his roles are not that difficult to play. I don`t think his characters are complicated and i don`t see much difference
I can`t say much about Jin 'cause my interested in him increases just now. Maybe because the first time i watched him after a long time i thought he looked so tired.

Anyway, i think I already wrote that i can see why Kame and Jin aren`t that good friends anymore. They`re totally different i think and i think too you just can`t them compare. They have both their own wishes and ways.

Mirokujin wrote: I think he's just not favored by the bosses because he does't like to kiss up (he said it openly a few months before he took his hiatus). Maybe the reason is simply that he refused to accompany some VIP (in Uchi's case, we can assume that it's normal in Johnny's world) like others.
what do you mean in particular?

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » May 4th, '09, 18:55

To Jin, being in Johnny's is just a JOB to him, no more no less. It's like him being a truck driver. He doesn't care for the fame and the popularity. He said it himself his friends and family are more important to him and he's not striving to win or be famous or anything. I think Jin's philosophy is as long as he is popular and in demand and have tons of fans who want to see him perform. He'll be in the business for however long that is.

There is also the DARK side of this entertainment business that we don't know about. There're allegations from past Johnny's talents of sexual harrasments for favors and promotions. And i'm saying this based on the facts reported. You can read it here:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ ... 414i1.html

and if you have time you can read it here..it's very long tho

http://ricci.bidan.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=759.

I'm just going to leave it at that.
Last edited by luvkattun on May 4th, '09, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 4th, '09, 19:12

Offtopic
@midori_higashi_jin: I accindently deleted your message, but to awnser on your question i dont have that Yahoo mesenger ID sorry... :-(