The ARASHI thread

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 28th, '05, 23:15

Tsana wrote: I just rewatched KwP yesterday so I have the vending machine -scene in fresh memory... :D ^_^
Comparing that to the "kindaichi jun", he has really grown up, and even though he was really cute when he was younger ... he fits his new "player" style better :wub:
Oh KwP ne, I've watched it 3 times already and I think I'm going to watch it a couple of times more :lol
yeah it was the "mature" Jun that I like, I caught a glims of him in Gokusen eps 1 back when fob was subbing it and well I didnt even notice Jun. Then in KwP I was thinking, havent I seen that guy somewhere.....so definitly playboy image suits him best :lol

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 1st, '05, 07:15

I have a question..how come there aren't any pictures of him on the official Kimi Wa Petto website? The only picture I could find that even shows him is Image

><;; No cast picture, no interview picture, nothing! Is it a copyright/image rights thing? ^_^;;

takkichi

Post by takkichi » Mar 1st, '05, 07:27

I loved Kimi wa petto... I've watched that drama a few times over too.... lol. And yes Jun does kiss for real not like some of those other actors who just stand there like a statue. He and Koyuki were such a great couple. And that clip of the Tokyo Tower commercial is such a tease... I can't wati for that movie to come out in dvd. Even if I can't understand Japanese I'm going to buy that dvd....lol

By the way I've noticed that same issue where you don't see any of the Johnny's on the cover's of some of the drama's. Must be a Johnny's rule or something.

Tsana

Post by Tsana » Mar 1st, '05, 12:39

takkichi wrote: By the way I've noticed that same issue where you don't see any of the Johnny's on the cover's of some of the drama's. Must be a Johnny's rule or something.
It is... Johnny has decided that they are not allowed to post pictures of JE-guys on the internet... but it's (apparently :P ) only japanese people who follow that :lol

Desiderata

Post by Desiderata » Mar 2nd, '05, 21:45

Carn wrote:The only picture I could find that even shows him is Image

><;; No cast picture, no interview picture, nothing! Is it a copyright/image rights thing? ^_^;;
Hey Carn, that isn't Jun. That's a woman.
As I recall, Johnny's doesn't release image rights.

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 2nd, '05, 21:46

Oh, oops! :lol I thought that was him in his performance, but I didn't look closely.. XD

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 2nd, '05, 21:47

Desiderata wrote:
Carn wrote:The only picture I could find that even shows him is Image

Hey Carn, that isn't Jun. That's a woman.
As I recall, Johnny's doesn't release image rights.
haha you are right, i didnt look much into the pic but now that I've done that, I swear that you can see one of her tits popping up :lol

Desiderata

Post by Desiderata » Mar 2nd, '05, 22:13

Well, her character was a hosebeast for the longest time, so looking silly in caps in the least she can do.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 2nd, '05, 22:21

Desiderata wrote:Well, her character was a hosebeast for the longest time, so looking silly in caps in the least she can do.
I think that should be the girl that is the lead female of H2

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Mar 6th, '05, 07:51

Arashi Summer concert 2003 with all the extras (click on cover for dl)

size 1730mb
sub: chinese

note: I've already bought the DVD so I DON'T dl this, please don't ask me to seed.

Jane2000

Post by Jane2000 » May 29th, '05, 16:20

Hi!
Why do I have a 404 page when I click on the link for the arashi summer concert 2003 and all the other links on this forum ???? :-(

Desiderata

Post by Desiderata » Jun 1st, '05, 00:03

Why do I have a 404 page when I click on the link for the arashi summer concert 2003 and all the other links on this forum ????
Because the links are several months old and are not maintained by those who posted/hosted them.

*sigh* Somehow, I missed the concert link. Now I am sad.

Kazu-Chan

Post by Kazu-Chan » Jun 7th, '05, 21:22

the 24 hr show torrent isn't working :( i wanted to add it to my arashi collection

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 14th, '05, 03:11

OMG!!!i luv Jun too!!! :wub: but shirahime i can't download the Iza concert :-( and i really want 2 see it...n also, i'm such a big fanatic fan of Jun Matsumoto and Arashi,but i don't have any money rite now 2 buy any of their cd :cry: so i just download them. and their new album Sakura Sake,which i heard,was really good.n i'm planing 2 buy it this summer! n i'm dying 2 see da music video of Sakura Sake so if u guys noe where 2 download it could u guys help me out here??? thanks so much!!Much luv :wub: :heart: 2 Jun-sama >///< n all da fans out there!!!
Attachments
My knight in hotness armor...Jun-sama&gt;///
My knight in hotness armor...Jun-sama>///
jun-wss-postcard.jpg (107.62 KiB) Viewed 8833 times
Last edited by Jecky on Jun 22nd, '05, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

battlegirlai

arashi makes me happy

Post by battlegirlai » Jun 15th, '05, 10:01

go to jpopsuki.com....you will be able to find lots of arashi videos and stuff. i find most of my stuff on winmx tho. i'm rounding up lots of the interview clips and stuff. i love watching the guys when they are on Utaban. Ohno completely cracks me up!

Jun is my favorite actor of the group and he is the sexiest, tho i'm hoping he has gained some weight lately. i can't tell anything from the tokyo tower promos. he just looks so skinny sometimes.., and he is my second favorite band member. Ohno is definitely my favorite Arashi band member because he sings so beautifully (he sang Open Arms....nuff said)! He is hysterical and just adorable. so...Jun and Ohno are both my favorite but for different reasons.

my favorite Jun/Ohno clip: the two of them sniffing eaching other while dressed as dogs for the Arashi dog special. i actually fell off of my chair because i was laughing so hard ^_^

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 16th, '05, 22:01

Can somebody puh-leez send me Arashi's Sakura sake PV by "yousendit"?it's really hard to get it in jpopsuki. please :pray: i'm dying 2 see it...ARIGATOU :P
Last edited by Jecky on Jun 22nd, '05, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 17th, '05, 13:51

I just read that Jun is listed as an actor in Tiger and Dragon! Have I gone blind???? Never seen him!!! °-°
That would be great if he's starring, came to like him because of Gokusen a while ago..
*blush* :wub:

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jun 18th, '05, 07:26

ryoko293 wrote:I just read that Jun is listed as an actor in Tiger and Dragon! Have I gone blind???? Never seen him!!! °-°
That would be great if he's starring, came to like him because of Gokusen a while ago..
*blush* :wub:
he isn't starring in it...i've got 9 episodes of it...only watched 4 of them so far...and i haven't seen hide nor hair of him. its probably a very small role..

Kazanko
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kazanko » Jun 18th, '05, 08:06

he isn't there for sure. there is a old woman with the same name the only difference...her jun is written in hiragana. check the official HP ^^.

i think it's a mistake in Jdrama ^^

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jun 18th, '05, 08:50

Kazanko wrote:he isn't there for sure. there is a old woman with the same name the only difference...her jun is written in hiragana. check the official HP ^^.

i think it's a mistake in Jdrama ^^
thank goodness...i've had tiger and dragon for awhile and i was very confused by this because i hadn't heard anything about him being in it nor had he been in any of the episodes i saw.. i watch it for that TOKIO dude who was in Mukodono...he is hysterical!

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 21st, '05, 07:58

I'm currently dling KwP and wanted to know if the story has a sad ending? I read the manga some time ago, but can't remember. Many live doramas have different endings than the original anyway. Please send me a pm. :notworthy:

Jane2000

Mago Mago Arashi 2005.06.18 !!!

Post by Jane2000 » Jun 28th, '05, 14:06

Hi!
Anyone knows if there were a mago mago arashi the 18th ?
Because I can't find it Thanks :D

ARASHI Forever :p

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jul 19th, '05, 10:10

try this link for search : http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/

aldonia

Post by aldonia » Jul 23rd, '05, 21:23

Hi.. Arashi n00b here ^^;; I haven't heard many songs, but I decided to try them after falling in love with Jun while watching Gokusen :wub: They're all so kawaii.. <3 I never thought I'd like a Johnny's Group, but.. I do XD

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » Aug 5th, '05, 22:02

the new cd sounds great! yes no? is one of the best arashi songs ever. to meee haha diff. one of the best on the one album. cant wait to see them perform lai lai lai on some music shows.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Aug 6th, '05, 13:12

rinimeatballs wrote:the new cd sounds great! yes no? is one of the best arashi songs ever. to meee haha diff. one of the best on the one album. cant wait to see them perform lai lai lai on some music shows.
they just performed one of their new songs on Music Station yesterday

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Aug 6th, '05, 19:59

shirahime wrote:
rinimeatballs wrote:the new cd sounds great! yes no? is one of the best arashi songs ever. to meee haha diff. one of the best on the one album. cant wait to see them perform lai lai lai on some music shows.
they just performed one of their new songs on Music Station yesterday
u guys r soo lucky.... i was really planning on buying their new album ONE but i don't have enough money :-( i hope u guys could pls. send a song here from their new album by "yousendit". :P i just want 2 see if their new songs r good. Thanks

sekaiai

Post by sekaiai » Aug 6th, '05, 23:16

:lol :lol :D Love ARASHI
I wanna listen songs from one too!!!
Pls give me a song
Arigatoune!!!!

aizah

Post by aizah » Aug 9th, '05, 03:55

matsujun.. i lvoe him in gokusen... i dunno why but hes so hot!1

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » Aug 9th, '05, 03:57

aww..yea i have the new cd! and i did dl that music sation it was hot haha...um i dont know how to use you send it but im gonna find out RIGHT NOW so i can get u they songs...if u have msn or aim...i can send it to u from that.

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Aug 29th, '05, 15:23

Tanjobi omedeto, MatsuJun!
he turned 22 just 23 min ago!!!
let's party :P :P :P :P :P

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Aug 29th, '05, 20:26

Ooooh I almost forgot, yeah it's MatsuJun's birthday today.........turning 22 and sexier :wub:

ImageImage

........and to celebrate his birthday here is his solo from Arashi's newest album ONE. Quality is 320kps, I ripped it from my own ONE album. This file will only be availble until 2005-08-30 midnight (until the end of MatsuJUn's birthday :P )

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Aug 31st, '05, 02:41

:party: Happy 22th Birthday Jun!!!! :party:

I Luv :heart: Jun sooooooo much!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
:dance: Happy Birthday!!!! :dance:
and thanks shirahime for the Arashi-ONE album :D I love their songs sooo much!!!!

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Sep 4th, '05, 11:08

and a photo shot of Jun's profile page from Arashi GOTO photobook

RinMoon

Post by RinMoon » Sep 12th, '05, 04:47

any1 know where i can find picture of Matsumoto Jun
thank u ^_^..also where can i find his solo please thank you

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Sep 13th, '05, 01:33

RinMoon wrote:any1 know where i can find picture of Matsumoto Jun
thank u ^_^..also where can i find his solo please thank you
you can find his solo (for Iza,now Tour???) in Jpopsuki.com and for the pictures you can get them at http://introspect.amnos.net/index.php . <----- it's like ARASHI pictures madness there!!! :P

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Sep 16th, '05, 17:37

Image -> KAWAIIIIIIII~
Tanjoubi Omedetou ARASHI :P :w00t: 6 years of arashi songs and clips! YAY!

hope <our pc don't break down or you get blind cuz of the color! *g*

looser

Post by looser » Sep 23rd, '05, 03:01

ryoko293 wrote:Image -> KAWAIIIIIIII~
Tanjoubi Omedetou ARASHI :P :w00t: 6 years of arashi songs and clips! YAY!

hope <our pc don't break down or you get blind cuz of the color! *g*
Hi there! Im new here from the Philippines and of course i love Arashi! One of my friend, love Japanese artists, and i came to know some from her. And i found one to love, and its ARASHI AND MATSUMOTO!!!!

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Sep 24th, '05, 13:21

i'm not a fan of arashi yet .. but i'm a JUN fan ^^ just fall in love with him in GOKUSEN !

ThangDiengXD

Post by ThangDiengXD » Sep 24th, '05, 13:30

Chidori-Chan wrote:i'm not a fan of arashi yet .. but i'm a JUN fan ^^ just fall in love with him in GOKUSEN !
:P next u should watch kimi wa petto den'!

aishuu

Post by aishuu » Sep 25th, '05, 05:44

aww he was so cute in kimi wa petto~

Arnovial

Post by Arnovial » Sep 25th, '05, 12:21

Matsujun forever! i hope he does more drama's. I liked kazu in stand up!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Sep 25th, '05, 21:08

Arnovial wrote:Matsujun forever! i hope he does more drama's. I liked kazu in stand up!
well, he is doing Hana Yori Dango jdorama and he's playing Domyoji Tsukasa, the lead character :P i can't wait for this jdorama!!!!! I LOVE :heart: MatsuJun 4eva!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

looser

Post by looser » Sep 26th, '05, 02:18

Hi there, can someone post more new pics of Matsujun, please! I love to see him so much!

You guys are right, Matsujun Forever!
Attachments
jun068.jpg
jun068.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 6788 times

Arnovial

Post by Arnovial » Sep 26th, '05, 02:53

:lolImage[/img]

looser

Post by looser » Sep 26th, '05, 08:38

Arnovial wrote::lolImage[/img]
Thank you! I love him so much!!!! Thank you! :D

tzukimine

Post by tzukimine » Oct 30th, '05, 16:18

hey, i love him!

i fell in love with him in gokusen, then in kimi wa petto and now in kindaichi!!

does anyone know where i can get the opening of kindaichi 3???
this song is performed by arashi and it is named as jidai... jposuki does have it, but there are no seeds... >_<

please help me!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 30th, '05, 22:49

uhm , just listen to their albums few dayz ago and i've fallen completely for this group , akakaka , luve their style of music , I can't just stay droit on my chaise , yaaaaaa , luve that , just know Jun in this group , the other not much but still love them , kepp good work , guys ;)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 30th, '05, 22:51

ousp just forgot , sorry Jun , HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U ;) hope you keep going forward :D

Eria

Post by Eria » Oct 31st, '05, 03:03

it all started with matsujun. one thing lead to another, then one day i woke up with a whole bunch of DnoArashi, Mago Mago, concert clips, commercial videos, whole lot of mp3's, music videos and lots and lots of pictures! oh, HEAVEN!!!

Nino is such a good actor and dancer. He was amazing in Stand Up. I just completed dl'ing Akimahende and I can't wait to see it. I've also seen the beginning of Ao no Honou but can't complete it since the rest of the files were corrupted.

Ohno's drawing skills is just marvelous! and his Top Secret solo in the Izaa, Now tour! wow! my jaw dropped!

at first i had a hard time figuring out who's Aiba and who's Sho. they're height, built and sometimes hair, are almost the same. if i don't hear Sho rappin, i won't even know. but now, of course i can tell who's who. Can't wait to see Yoiko no Mikata! yatta!

and matsujun... those eyes and those moles. ohhh... my train of thought just suddenly went up the clouds.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 5th, '05, 06:36

do you guys know when their new 2005concert will be out on dvd???i really want to see it :mrgreen: i was hoping to buy it in YesAsia,but it's still not there. so do u guys know when it will be out??? :unsure:

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 17th, '05, 02:04

hi everyone, i uploaded arashi's 'wish' performance on hey!hey!hey!. it's very cute and silly, and their costumes are incredibly...'unique' =__=

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CPJ ... TNJBBZ93ER

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Nov 17th, '05, 20:08

I first came accross matsujun in Gokusen. While he was my favorite character i didn't get into him too much. Then i found kimi wa petto and i felt proud of myself cause i knew it was him even when he was curled up in a box, and from there i fell in love.(which in itself is odd for me cause i dont tend to do that) Anyway he is soooo georgeous in kimi wa petto i just had to see more and then i found out he was in a band. Instantly there i was in clubhouse arashi downloading as much as i could, which actually isnt much yet because i ran out of bandwidth grrrr. But the moral of the story is Arashi is cool can't wait to go to Japan and go to a concert! and i LOVE Jun Matsumoto ^_^
Attachments
Arashi23.jpg
Arashi23.jpg (52.52 KiB) Viewed 6767 times

wingli

Post by wingli » Nov 17th, '05, 21:02

do they act as F4 in Hana Yori Dango?

takuan

Post by takuan » Nov 18th, '05, 02:14

wingli wrote:do they act as F4 in Hana Yori Dango?
No, they don't. Only one member of Arashi is in HYD as part of F4: Matsumoto Jun. He plays the part of Doumyouji.

Eria

Post by Eria » Nov 26th, '05, 04:04

Otanjoubi Omedetou Ohno-kun!!!
Have a good one!!!

Panda Chan

Post by Panda Chan » Nov 27th, '05, 03:36

Mutsu Jun...I will like you as long as you're cute....5555

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 27th, '05, 23:24

Eria wrote:Otanjoubi Omedetou Ohno-kun!!!
Have a good one!!!
OMG!!! i totally forgot it was Ohno birthday :O .....well it's kinda late,but.....HAPPI BIRTHDAY OHNO!!!!! :party: :party: :party:

Daisukimaru

Post by Daisukimaru » Nov 27th, '05, 23:27

i like their song wish =]

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Nov 27th, '05, 23:31

Daisukimaru wrote:i like their song wish =]
i like it too^^ i think it's soooo cool they made it the HYD theme song :mrgreen:

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Nov 28th, '05, 11:39

unkei wrote:hi everyone, i uploaded arashi's 'wish' performance on hey!hey!hey!. it's very cute and silly, and their costumes are incredibly...'unique' =__=

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CPJ ... TNJBBZ93ER
I came too late :cry: Link has expired already...can anyone re-upload the video of their performance? I watched the one in Music Fighter, and they were really cool dancing around in their red suits...anyway, if anyone can take some time uploading this clip, I'd appreciate it very much...Thanks in advance! :-)

athida

Post by athida » Dec 1st, '05, 06:06

Ummm... I have crossed over from MatsuJun's thread... heheh :D Great pix. Thanks. MatsuJun's style looks different from the other four. He posed like a model. :wub:

I recognize one of them from "My Husband" drama.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Dec 1st, '05, 21:30

athida wrote:

I recognize one of them from "My Husband" drama.
That's Aiba-chan. I've meet his mom, they look so much a like :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Dec 1st, '05, 21:37

yup it was Aiba in Mukodono :D he's also in Yankee :P it was a real shock when I saw him there :blink :lol

athida

Post by athida » Dec 8th, '05, 03:56

You all will love this one. Tons of pix I found on a korean website. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: Check them out. And before you do, grab a tissue box too to wipe your drool. :lol

Just click on the pic and it will lead you to a photo paradise! You can check each member's page too and more pix there too!!

http://starpage.hanafos.com/starPage.asp?pcd=3470

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 8th, '05, 06:50

^ thanks for the link, athida :mrgreen:

Eria

Post by Eria » Dec 11th, '05, 01:45

14 days before AIBA-CHAN'S BDAY!!!

stop by to greet him ~~> http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=479.0
or just to get Arashi goodies!!!

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 13th, '05, 18:11

arigatou eria for supporting arashian.com

hey everyone.. pls join in to give aiba ut bday greetings @ http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=479.0

His bday is on 24 dec... turning 23~

thanks in advance...

if u need any arashi information, you can try to find them @ http://www.arashian.com... :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 14th, '05, 05:15

thanks for the links,xiaowanzi :salut:

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 14th, '05, 17:13

:cheers: welcome jecky...

hey minna~
btw, hyd's last episode is 2 days away ... y not participate in this?
http://www.arashian.com/index.php?topic=43.40
we're guessing whatz e ending gonna b like~ :w00t:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 15th, '05, 05:16

xiaowanzi wrote::cheers: welcome jecky...

hey minna~
:lol i'm not new here,but thanks anyways. maybe i should be saying welcome to u :lol
:cry: thinking about the last episode makes me wanna cry.i'm really gonna miss Jun and Shun :hissy:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 15th, '05, 05:18

OH,and thanks for the link :thumright: looks like a fun thread :w00t:

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 15th, '05, 15:46

Jecky wrote:
xiaowanzi wrote::cheers: welcome jecky...

hey minna~
:lol i'm not new here,but thanks anyways. maybe i should be saying welcome to u :lol
:cry: thinking about the last episode makes me wanna cry.i'm really gonna miss Jun and Shun :hissy:
heehee... oops... i meant u're welcome jecky (cos u thanked me... lol)
:wub: yoroshiku ne! :thumright:

JC

Post by JC » Dec 18th, '05, 08:16

I had no idea that Nino dude was in a group! :lol

I only knew of him from "Stand up!!!" (which he is was awesome in). He's a natural comic. "Stand up!!!" easily has to be one of my all-time fave shows.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 18th, '05, 22:19

JC wrote:I had no idea that Nino dude was in a group! :lol

I only knew of him from "Stand up!!!" (which he is was awesome in). He's a natural comic. "Stand up!!!" easily has to be one of my all-time fave shows.
i love Nino too. i haven't seen Stand Up though,but i'll be downloading it sometime this year bcuz i heard it was really funny :lol he sing really good too. and he looks sooo kawaii ne :wub:
credits to their owners