Oguri Shun

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
iamx

Post by iamx » Nov 22nd, '08, 20:47

I adore Oguri Shun,he's wonderfull inside-out.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 29th, '09, 17:31

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows what picture this is from...
im not sure if this is from detective conan, due to the uniform. any help?

kimmiekin

Post by kimmiekin » Jan 29th, '09, 18:02

he was what made me addicted to hana yori dango lol

Cris01

Post by Cris01 » Jan 30th, '09, 08:41

biniBningPunkista wrote:

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows what picture this is from...
im not sure if this is from detective conan, due to the uniform. any help?
Yes, is from Detective Conan and I think this scan is from magazine Gyao of january 2008. :D

freelife

Post by freelife » Mar 6th, '09, 19:28

OguShun is pure love. He's adorable. He can play any role... I've watched him in HYD, Hana Kimi, Bimbo Danshi, Gokusen, Detective Conan and Stand Up! and each time, he surprises me.
Every single time, he has a different personality, but manages at the same time to keep the Shun confidence and I can't avoid to scream "kakkoii!!! sugokku kakkoii! watashi no shun-chan!"
My favorite roles played by him were Sano in Hana Kimi and Uchi in Gokusen. I didn't like Rui in the Manga Hana Yori Dango, and the first time I watched OguShun was in HYD, so, I kinda fell in love with the character because of Shun, even though I almost hated Hanazawa before that.
:) hugs4ogushun

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 7th, '09, 00:45

freelife wrote: I didn't like Rui in the Manga Hana Yori Dango, and the first time I watched OguShun was in HYD, so, I kinda fell in love with the character because of Shun, even though I almost hated Hanazawa before that.
:) hugs4ogushun
Don't hate the Rui his a brooding beast of quintessential quiet love :fear:

freelife

Post by freelife » Mar 24th, '09, 20:08

sahansah - Now, I really do see the Magic of Rui :P

OguShun is definitely gorgeous. Lately, I've seen people that think he is ugly and a bad actor. I think he has unique features and is also extremely funny. He is quite witty, but playful at the same time. But, everyone has their own opinions and I accept them.

Did you notice that Shun is one of the actors with the most changed hairstyles? I mean, the Gokusen hair was really interesting, I think it was the first time I saw that kind of hair, the I did see it in other punk high-school dramas. His hair as Rui is awesome, the color, the length, perfect for the character. In Hana Kimi, it was different and nice, simple ikemen style desu-nee... :D In Crows Zero, it was really funny. I mean, when I think of Genji, I think of the hair... Shaved on the sides and long in the middle. Omg. He looks good with everything. :P

Anyway, does anyone know some Variety/talk Shows in which he has been? And where can I get them?

menaine

Post by menaine » Mar 25th, '09, 00:24

i heard that oguri will apppear in matsujun's dorama smille
and oguri will become jun's rival

i'm glad he's back playing drama *because i cannot see taiga Teichijin, it's too much for me*

but, once again he'll be with jun
i mean he is not play as main cast again?

i wanna see him as a main cast

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Mar 25th, '09, 00:57

Tht's a good news. I'm having severe Shun withdrawal already. Though he's not main cast, it's better than nothing. Just hope tht Shun gonna have a new drama as the main cast soon.

I miss Shun....~

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Mar 31st, '09, 15:25

I really MISS SHUN

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 31st, '09, 15:31

darynrose wrote:Tht's a good news. I'm having severe Shun withdrawal already. Though he's not main cast, it's better than nothing. Just hope tht Shun gonna have a new drama as the main cast soon.

I miss Shun....~
didn't he say anyway that he likes to play supporting roles?

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » Mar 31st, '09, 16:00

as much as i like him I couldn't watch Bimbo Danshi
and I was wondering is there anychance to find
videos with his theatrical appearances with subs?
(wishfull thinking)

I can't wait to c him in a drama again, though i think is better for him and his carreer
to be a protagonist in films than in doramas.

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Mar 31st, '09, 19:42

i don't think that he's gonna b in the drama for the entire duration (though i would love that)...he's just supposed to be a guest in it....atleast thts wht i read....

lwl1992

Post by lwl1992 » Apr 2nd, '09, 11:45

He is so cute,in boys over flowers his eyes are so bright and impressed!

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Apr 2nd, '09, 12:18

Erisadesu wrote:... I was wondering is there anychance to find
videos with his theatrical appearances with subs?
(wishfull thinking)
Hopefully soon. TLS is currently subbing one of Shun's theater performance as a side project. It's still in timing process. I need to get my current projects done first before I can continue to time it. :glare:

lainholic

Post by lainholic » Apr 5th, '09, 20:00

hey guys
I REALLY want to see shun's movie WATERS
anyone know where to find it?! thanksss a million

Razor.

Post by Razor. » May 1st, '09, 22:02

my fav actor ^^
he looks so funny in drama 'great teacher onizuka' haha ^^

evelinux

Post by evelinux » May 1st, '09, 22:03

he's great! i just watched Hana Kimi Special :D and am trying to find subs for "Tengoku no Daisuke e" but can;t find it anywhere.. :/

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » May 12th, '09, 22:56

love Rui Hanazawa

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jun 3rd, '09, 23:09

Shun Oguri directs a movie

Popular actor Shun Oguri (26) is taking on his first directing job. While actors becoming directors is nothing new, this is said to be the first case for a star still in his twenties. The movie's official title is still unknown, but those close to the project are apparently calling it "Surely Someday."

Oguri, who is currently overseas for work, plans to start shooting this summer. Details are sparse, but the film is said to be a story of adolescence that will feature a cast of handsome actors.

Oguri has wanted to try directing for a long time. He was able to get this project rolling with the help of producer Mataichiro Yamamoto, who heads Oguri's management agency Tristone, and his father, stage director Tetsuya Oguri. The actor has already done a little directing, working on the short "manner CM" that played in theaters for "Crows ZERO II."

"Surely Someday" is expected to open in theaters next year.
Source: Tokyograph

Hope he succeeds :thumleft:

chellen17

Post by chellen17 » Jun 4th, '09, 00:39

i want 2 watch the cr0ws zer0 2...

Razor.

Post by Razor. » Jun 8th, '09, 22:04

omg i just watched crows..hes so..hot in that movie :O

jicks

Post by jicks » Jun 12th, '09, 14:38

^Agreed, Genji is totally hot xD

Anyways, pls help! Does anyone know where I can D/L Detective Conan (w/ Eng subs) online??

natalee

Post by natalee » Jun 12th, '09, 15:59

Jicks, I sent you a PM.

Razor.

Post by Razor. » Jun 26th, '09, 10:26

DC??
oh is it good?
i want to watch it but im kinda..in doubt xd

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jun 30th, '09, 10:05

lainholic wrote:hey guys
go here: http://community.livejournal.com/oguri_shun/

but you have to join the community to gain access on the movie

taylor

Post by taylor » Jun 30th, '09, 10:59

Wow, he wants to direct? he's faster than his generation neh..

Razor.

Post by Razor. » Jun 30th, '09, 16:18

k this is what i made few days ago:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/1240 ... damage.jpg

hope you like it ^^

Cris01

Post by Cris01 » Aug 25th, '09, 07:54

Finally, Fuji TV announced a new police drama on Monday evening: Tokyo Dogs ~ Saiaku de Saikou no Partner , that will be played by Oguri Shun :wub: , Mizushima Hiro and also Yoshitaka Yuriko.
I can't wait! :lol :lol :lol

Stargazer07

Post by Stargazer07 » Aug 25th, '09, 09:05

OMG!
That's reallly great news!

Can't wait to see the series!
Just wonder if he is playing the main actor..

sansukini

Post by sansukini » Aug 31st, '09, 15:55

lainholic wrote:hey guys
you can watch it at www.mysoju.com
try looking for "gigolo wannabe"

piii

Post by piii » Sep 2nd, '09, 16:06

i'm soooooooooooou looking forward to see shun with mizuhiro again !! sure will be awesome !! ^__^//

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Sep 17th, '09, 07:13

I'm currently watching "Binbo Danshi". Before that I've seen Gokusen, Hana Kimi & Crows Zero and i got to say, this actor is unreal. I still can't belive he can wary his character like this!!! *0* I can't help but to love his skills. In Binbo Danshi his acting is just...outstanding... :D Such a cheerfull guy ^-^

Oh, and people, Thank you for the pictures *drools* :D *huggle* he's incredible in all the ways possible xDDDD

*dies* hawtness.. XD :wub:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Sep 19th, '09, 14:36

piii wrote:i'm soooooooooooou looking forward to see shun with mizuhiro again !! sure will be awesome !! ^__^//
Watshi Moo ... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :thumright: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumleft:

eternallight351

Post by eternallight351 » Sep 30th, '09, 03:33

two words: SIZZLING HOT!

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Oct 2nd, '09, 16:50

eternallight351 wrote:two words: SIZZLING HOT!
:w000t: :w000t: :clap:

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Nov 1st, '09, 19:36

For Halloween we watched Ghost Train and Neighbor No. 13. The first one is decent enough much like The Ring and The Grudge. Neighbor No. 13 is disgusting. Every disgusting thing you can think of, short of hurling poop around, is there. The whole movie was boring. Even the long, drawn out scenes that are supposed to evoke suspense only succeeded in making it more sleep-inducing.

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Nov 1st, '09, 20:49

dattebayoXD wrote:I'm currently watching "Binbo Danshi". In Binbo Danshi his acting is just...outstanding... :D Such a cheerfull guy ^-^
you like binbo danshi? that one is the only one i didn't see to the end.. i thought it was really boring :P

you should check out Sukiyaki Western Django if you haven't already, Oguri Shun has a small role though..

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Nov 1st, '09, 21:17

If you want a bit of action then be sure to check out the movies, Crows Zero 1 & 2 with Oguri Shun. Certainly not boring.

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Nov 1st, '09, 21:56

i have seen crows 1. I love Miike Takashi movies!

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Nov 7th, '09, 23:23

tunix_2008 wrote:For Halloween we watched Ghost Train .
I watched ghost Train and it was the first time seeing him act in that type of a show ... it wasn't all that but it was alright .. he did ok for in that movie :P

falalalow

Post by falalalow » Feb 3rd, '10, 07:48

I hear all these awesome reviews of Tokyo Dogs....and since I adore Shun Oguri, I must watch!!

He's a great actor...I loved him in Crows Zero. He was SMOKIN'!

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 4th, '10, 04:56

falalalow wrote:
He's a great actor...I loved him in Crows Zero. He was SMOKIN'!
yea he sure was :whistling: :P

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Feb 5th, '10, 19:50

Oh my was he smokin'. What a great diversified actor. Continue the good work Shun.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 28th, '10, 19:47

Torrent for this movie can be found on Demonoid, but it's still without subs (for those interested)
Official website:
http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/tajomaru/
I'm downloading now, damnit, with sword, nice^^ :wub:

ocha.antik

Post by ocha.antik » Mar 18th, '10, 08:53

Another young star has been named to the cast of the summer's big blockbuster movie. Oguri Shun (27, photo right) will play an elite bureaucrat in the second sequel to "Odoru Daisosasen" (Bayside Shakedown). The most commercially successful franchise in Japanese movie history has produced only spinoffs since 2003, so Odoru3 will be getting massive hype over the next few months. Oguri's character is described as something "completely new" to the series, though it's not clear if he will be an ally or an enemy of Detective Aoshima Shunsaku (Oda Yuji, 41, photo left). Odoru started out 12 years ago as a Fuji TV drama series and producer Kameyama Chihiro (53) said, "We wanted to have a bureaucrat character that was younger than Aoshima. And we thought Oguri could bring real style to the role." Oguri himself said, "I've been watching this series since I was a kid, so I just didn't want to mess it up!" His popularity will certainly add more fuel to the Odoru fire when the movie is released on July 3

source: http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2010/02/ ... cast.shtml

I never watch one of those,,,maybe I will..on this 3rd :w00t:

ocha.antik

Post by ocha.antik » Mar 18th, '10, 08:54

Oguri Shun's All Night Nippon is coming to an end in march...

31/3 will be the last broadcast he make, for the reason that Shun would like to focus on his career as an actor.

he mentioned in the ANN on 4/3:
during the filming of Tokyo Dogs, the cast had to start filming 2 hours later on thursdays to accomodate the midnight ANN broadcast. he was quite depressed for letting broadcasts interfere his daily schedule.

although ANN has always been part of his life, he would like to quit for a while and focus more on his work as an actor. he promised at last that he would return one day.

source: http://community.livejournal.com/oguri_shun

well I guess I never heard him as a DJ anyway... :P
if he will focus as an actor then I can see him all the time... :tv: :P

ocha.antik

Post by ocha.antik » Mar 18th, '10, 08:56

Oguri Shun likes Korean movies, and cozies up to Koo Hye-seon

Koo Hye-seon attends the Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival (February 25 to March 1) held in Hokkaido, Japan, with her directorial debut, "Delightful Assistant".

Japanese Actor Oguri Shun (28) said, "Korean movies have their own uniqueness. I would like to make films as good as Korean movies". Korean actress Koo Hye-seon (26) said, "I feel a sense of kinship with him because he is also an actor-turned-director. I enjoyed watching his debut film as a director".

The entry list of the 20th Yubari International Film Festival features films by a noted director from S. Korea and a good-looking actor/director from Japan: S. Korean actress Koo Hye-seon and Japanese actor Oguri Shun. As a handsome hero, Oguri has been gaining popularity with the film "Crows Zero" and the TV drama "Gokusen".

Oguri and Koo played the main characters in the Japanese version and Korean version of the drama, "Boys over Flowers", respectively.

Oguri Shun attended the festival with his film "Surely Someday", which is the opening film for the festival as well as his directorial debut. The film portrays the friendship and growth process of high school students. Keisuke Koide, who appeared in "Nodame Cantabile", "Cyborg She", played a main character in the film.

Meanwhile, Koo Hye-seon was invited to the Yubari choice section of the festival with her debut film, "Delightful Assistant". The movie features a story about death, salvation and free will. The two met by chance on the 26th day of February during the festival and had a chance to talk about their own opinions about film. Oguri talked to Koo, saying, "I like that the Korean films are energetic. I will make good movies like Korean movies". Koo responded, "I enjoyed watching your movie 'Surely Someday'."

The two seemed to get close through the meeting; they were standing side by side and were talking to each other and smiling while they were taking a commemorative photograph.

Last year, Oguri played a main character in the movie "Tajomaru" and "Crows ZERO" and the TV drama "Tokyo DOGS". In the same year, Koo was busy as a novelist, illustrator, and songwriter after gaining popularity with the drama "Boys over Flowers".

In an interview preceding the opening film for the festival on Feb. 26th, Oguri said, "I have been a film enthusiast since I was a child. Up to now, I am confident that I portrayed the dreams and frustrations of youth in my own way". In an interview with Yonhap News, Koo said, "I became a film director because I wanted to portray episodes from my point of view".

source: KBS GLOBAL

I also like Korean movies and dramas....:mrgreen:

both of them are casts of Hana Yori Dango in their own country :salut:

ocha.antik

Post by ocha.antik » Mar 18th, '10, 08:58

He won best supporting actor for his role as Ishida Mitsunari (石田三成) in Tenchijin...Congratulation Shun...

2010年03月14日

小栗 旬
『天地人』

優秀助演男優賞
□ 内野聖陽
  『J I N ‐ 仁 ‐』
■ 小栗 旬
  『天地 人』
□ 香川照之
  『坂の上の雲 第一部』
□ 高橋克実
  『官僚たちの夏』
  『刑事一代』
□ 吉 岡秀隆
  『警官の血』

Credit Japan Film Award Blog
http://japan-film-award.livedoor.biz/ar ... 44899.html

febrie

Post by febrie » Mar 19th, '10, 07:53

he will appear at wagaya no rekishi....

ocha.antik

Post by ocha.antik » Mar 19th, '10, 08:07

febrie wrote:he will appear at wagaya no rekishi....
really???? :w00t: :w00t:
Maki's dorama???

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 13:09

Really: Take a look:
here
here
He will Play Takakura Ken
たかくら・けん 1931- (小栗 旬)
圧倒的な唯一の存在感を放つ、日本を代表する映画スター。代表作は『網走番外地』シリーズ、『八甲田山』、『南極物語』、『鉄道員(ぽっぽや)』など。
Attachments
celeb_takakura.jpg
celeb_takakura.jpg (117.75 KiB) Viewed 10675 times

Cris01

Post by Cris01 » Mar 20th, '10, 14:11

Thanks for all the updates! ^__^
I also add that he will be in the cast of "Gaku", the film based on manga by Shinichi Ishizuka: "Gaku: Minna no Yama", with Masami Nagasawa.
source: eiga.com

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Mar 27th, '10, 14:47

Cris01 wrote:Thanks for all the updates! ^__^
I also add that he will be in the cast of "Gaku", the film based on manga by Shinichi Ishizuka: "Gaku: Minna no Yama", with Masami Nagasawa.
source: eiga.com
Oh really now interesting ... but will the moive be about ??

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 14:58

Around the start of this year, it was revealed that Shinichi Ishizuka’s mountaineering manga “Gaku: Minna no Yama” is being turned into a live-action film. Now, the starring cast has been unveiled as well: Shun Oguri (27) and Masami Nagasawa (22). Osamu Katayama (”Heat Island”) is directing the movie. The manga, which won in the 54th Shogakukan Manga Awards last year, follows a young climber named Sanpo (Oguri) who is a volunteer for a mountain rescue team. Nagasawa plays Kumi, a newcomer to the team. Oguri is said to have had a fear of heights, but he overcame it during his training for the role, which he started at the end of December under the supervision of a professional mountain guide. Last month, he made it to the top of the 2.76km-tall Mount Io, despite freezing temperatures, heavy winds, and snow. Nagasawa, who also underwent training in the snowy mountains, had to cut her long hair by 30cm. Other cast members include Kuranosuke Sasaki (42) as the rescue team chief, Takuya Ishida (23) as another team member, Atsuro Watabe (41) as an air rescue pilot, and Yoshie Ichige (59) as the manager of a mountain cottage.
(source: here
Actual filming for the movie started on March 14 and is expected to last until July. Theatrical release will be sometime in 2011. The total production budget is said to be around 1 billion yen.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Mar 28th, '10, 04:02

Ethlenn wrote:Around the start of this year, it was revealed that Shinichi Ishizuka’s mountaineering manga “Gaku: Minna no Yama” is being turned into a live-action film. Now, the starring cast has been unveiled as well: Shun Oguri (27) and Masami Nagasawa (22). Osamu Katayama (”Heat Island”) is directing the movie. The manga, which won in the 54th Shogakukan Manga Awards last year, follows a young climber named Sanpo (Oguri) who is a volunteer for a mountain rescue team. Nagasawa plays Kumi, a newcomer to the team. Oguri is said to have had a fear of heights, but he overcame it during his training for the role, which he started at the end of December under the supervision of a professional mountain guide. Last month, he made it to the top of the 2.76km-tall Mount Io, despite freezing temperatures, heavy winds, and snow. Nagasawa, who also underwent training in the snowy mountains, had to cut her long hair by 30cm. Other cast members include Kuranosuke Sasaki (42) as the rescue team chief, Takuya Ishida (23) as another team member, Atsuro Watabe (41) as an air rescue pilot, and Yoshie Ichige (59) as the manager of a mountain cottage.
(source: here
Actual filming for the movie started on March 14 and is expected to last until July. Theatrical release will be sometime in 2011. The total production budget is said to be around 1 billion yen.
oh ok so this is what the movie is going tobe about huh wow ... mountain climbing huh ... something different :O :P :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '10, 10:32

I'm not a big fan of mountain climbing, but I know I will watch this one. As I watched Tajomaru, just for Shun chan.

noobee

Post by noobee » Mar 28th, '10, 11:02

nice pics! thanks!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '10, 07:46

Shun will appear today:
TBS「A-Studio」コメント出演!
2010年4月2日(金)23:00~放送
井上真央さんへのコメント出演です
source here
Also will be featured in some magazines like:
ヤングエース (4月3日発売)
・BARFOUT! (4月17日発売)
・オトナファミ (4月20日発売)
・SWITCH (4月20日発売)
・Movieぴあ (4月発売予定)
source here
Please, pretty plese, someone make scans from it :wub:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Apr 3rd, '10, 15:11

Image I'm liking the hair :lol :whistling: :P :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 6th, '10, 03:59

:wub: I'm liking the whole :wub: :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 9th, '10, 22:45

Alright people, time to bring some life to it!
Four short videos, quite new, in three of them Shun talks about his new movie, and the last one I haven't seen myself, but I know from the skipping that Shun is in it and wears hat.

Videos are either for watching or downloading:
Shun post

Oh, and one more thing:
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/15014

And:
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/29301

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '10, 12:36

And me again. In case anyone wants to listen actually to Shun, you can download the whole radio program here:
Oguri Shun Radio 2010-03-31

I have no idea what this is actually, I got it from a friend via Clubbox.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 09:11

Ok, not that I'm going to promote anything, but I uploaded the Radio Nippon broadcast from March 2010 (all 5). In case anyone is interested in listening to Shun:
Radio Nippon

KuroSawa

Post by KuroSawa » Apr 17th, '10, 10:04

Thank you for uploading the broadcasts, I am going to listen to them all, love Shun's voice. Long time ago I used to listen to ANN... :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 13:04

As I said, if someone wants it, I can upload as much as I can dig up^^
But it depends entirely on minasan^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 30th, '10, 22:48

Ah, what the hell, I uploaded all broadcast from February (Radio Nippon).
4 files in total.
You can redistribute them, I don't really care, heh^^

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » May 7th, '10, 17:32

Hi
I'm new here , and I'm Oguri Shun fa~~~~~n ^()^/

I want to ask if anyone have subs for this promo
Oct. 22, 2009 → VS Arashi Golden 2 Hour SP (Tokyo Dogs Team + Tokyo Theater Team)
I just found it in ROWS T_T

Onegai Shimasu T^T

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 17:36

Korean subtitles are OK? If so, I can look around.^^

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » May 7th, '10, 17:39

Ah thank you.
but I'm ZERO in Korean.
Eng subs plz or even Japanese ^^"

sorry for bothering

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 17:45

Maybe some communities on the net have it in that case^^
I mean Arashi communities, but they most likely hardsub videos.

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » May 7th, '10, 17:49

Ja, I'll search for it
arigato gozaimasu ^___^

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » May 7th, '10, 18:05

Ahh !
I just found it in one of the communities, but it was closed ><"

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 18:09

What community? pm me the name maybe my friends are either involved or have the access. I'm not interested in subbed things, so I'm not part of the communities, but maybe I can help you^^

[ XD ]

Post by [ XD ] » May 7th, '10, 18:11