Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Dec 4th, '08, 01:14

On WC's sales:

I'm not sure but I've read somewhere that usually, the Christmas singles are only made to celebrate the festive season and they are not expected to boost the sales of anything. Indeed, in recent years, the sales of Christmas songs are decreased all over the world, not in any showbiz particularly. You can see that not many artists really want to release a Xmast single because it's very seasonal and can't be considered a long-time strategy. Moreover, people tend to buy old Christmas songs, say Auld Lang Syne, Silent Night or Jingle Bell because they have more Christmas atmosphere. It's understandable that the sales of WC is not very good. In fact, I don't think it can reach 30000 copies this week. I was really surprised when KT decided to sing a song about Christmas. They didn't do it in the past and perharps they just wanted to go for something new and keep them active rather than really aim for something seriously. And so, don't be dissapointed.

However,

I have to say that in recent years, the activity and, maybe, popularity of Kt have decreased to some extent. Like they haven't had many shows or projects or any plans to promote them out of Japan. Talk about foreign market. I think Kattun and perharps News are only two Japan's bands that are so popular but very little known outside Japan. I'm not sure but not many people in Taiwan know about Kattun. Lots know Arashi. And I found that Kattun NEVER EVER had a concert in Taiwan, like Arashi did. It's quite strange then?

About Jin particularly, I found that despite his popularity, he has had few solo projects. I mean, 4 dramas only and not even his own show or concert. That's strange, isn't it? A movie is not enough and acting is not his strong point.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 4th, '08, 01:41

midori_higashi_jin wrote: About Jin particularly, I found that despite his popularity, he has had few solo projects. I mean, 4 dramas only and not even his own show or concert. That's strange, isn't it? A movie is not enough and acting is not his strong point.
Actually we almost lost him in the showbie business the end of 2006.

Maybe the movie is a good start for his solo career^^ It's a music movie and Jin is the vocalist in the band~and the band will probably release a CD in real life.

Johnny's starts to look out of Japan now. When Arashi had a concert in China last month, they said that they were making a way for the kohais, so...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Dec 4th, '08, 01:55

Mirokujin wrote:let's forget about that kid~|o|~
Nice shop photos. I never thought about getting shop photos before but then i've been starting to buy more and more shop photos and the ones for White X'mas are quite nice. I think i might have to get me some. :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 4th, '08, 05:02

kokoro_ai

Post by kokoro_ai » Dec 4th, '08, 10:57

Oh my, WC's shop photos are NICE!! sugoku kirei...
I want to buy Jin's set...

Can anyone tell me where I can buy them online?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 4th, '08, 17:40

Mirokunjin, especially last ''Jin in the car'' pics are great :D
I hope he can participate in more project but without losing his health. :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 4th, '08, 18:53

Ruby

I think i missed one of your posts back there :S sorry!

Regarding voices, a good voice doesn't need to be powerful as neither a powerful one has to be good, a good voice is one that you can control to do as you will and bend itself for the needs of a song. Making your voice sound above all others or above music is not only of bad singers but thoroughly ugly to the ear.

About the Cartoon visit Stanime's LJ ;) she did a great translation about what was going on LOL and she is a transexual ;)

The sales are low but they forgot to add the multiple, anyway a single with just a xmas song and so offf of what kattun is it is normal not to attrack a lot of attention. My thought? this was just made with the korean market in mind not really kt fans, as it is that lately you get to see more times Jin and kame toguether in pics, i guess Je is silly enough to still think Kt only strenght lays on akame ¬¬

Mirokujin

Reading back posts XD D-addicts takes all image hosts that i know but does not reduce pics

You know i love that jawline ;)

Thanks for the gif! XD found one a little bigger do you want it?

The shop pics this time are weird, maybe they want to give the gloom of the song to the pics? dunno, for each solo set i've seen i can see between 3 o 4 really interesting, and in group ones just the one of the sofa, that one i love :) It screams cuuute!!! with Maru mama XD

Je should rethink things, as Junno said in his single message they are beguinning to show quite clearly that they are no longer kids :)

midori_higashi_jin

Not only Jin, Kt has to be the less supported band by the powers that be in Je ......

kokoro_ai

I think there are selling LJs but not sure

Anyway XD I have just seen Heyx3, Utaban not yet ¬¬, and also read Stanime's transaltion of Heyx3 how they mentioned this year's Jin and friends hallowe'en costume and thought if you'd like to see it :)

Courtesy of Shirota Jun and "Alma" blog 8)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 6th, '08, 08:20

Mirokujin
Thanks for your pics^^They make me out of control LOL.Appreciate your info evry much but feel sad because this song together with Keep the faith are Kat-tun's songs I like most :unsure: I think you mean 300.000?Because the first day it already sold more than 69.000 copies :scratch:
midori_higashi_jin
Yeah,you're right^^.The problem is that i put too much expectation in this song *sign*BTW,i don't think that Jin is the beloved "child" of Johnny.His personality is so strong that he is the one likely to break the rules :lol Moreover,he seems not to want to act against his real thought or feeling :roll Therefore I'm not surprised when looking at the way he is treated :whistling:
Ginoru
Don't worry,it's OK :-) Because Maru and Ueda have their own solo projects,I think that JE begin to raise more popularity for other members and stop pairing Akame but now,everything is the same :whistling: I don't know why JE desn't make other "real" pairs but only focus on Akame 'cause the allergy is still out there LOL :glare: Besides,it can't be denied that many Kat-tun fans still believe and keep up with Akame>_<
BTW,Is the one in the pic really Jin? :blink OMG,his style of dressing up is so "unique" :salut:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '08, 23:03

Ruby

Selling numbers are no good, but what to expect? this is not really what Kt fans follow, like and expect of Kt, is more like a musical anecdote for them...I hope they really get the hint for the next singles :)

Not likely, if you have seen teh lates magazines they are forcing akame again, a pity, now that they really could get rid of it and give all six good chances. Many fans are still at it like they are attached to a toy or a candy, then they grow out of it but the problem remains for the ones that come behind, and in kt case they are no longer kids, for girls around 15 they have news or hey sey ... Je needs to realize Kt are no longer fit for them

That Jin?! Since when Je guys are allowed to have their pics posted up in blogs?!! As i said that has to be Jun, Yu or other friend. Like i would get Jin in troubles by posting a pic of him around 8)

A pic from Only Star (not Oricon Style as Jone labelled)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 7th, '08, 05:29

this time the weekly sales number would probably be only 230,000~a big drop after Don't you ever stop (which was 380,000). Being a fan, I tried my best although I don't like this song, but many simply choose to buy based on their interest I think. There probably lies the truth that KT's fanbase has shrinked a lot this year (I'm not surprised tho~)

Gin
my fav is this one

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 7th, '08, 05:39

Oh that's it!Ijust read the translation of the Heyx3 talk and Jin said he dressed up in black like the Dark Vadder(i may mispell it >_<) so it makes me think the one in the pic is Jin :lol
I know that Jt's fans aren't into a ballad song like WX but because of the beautiful melody and meaningful lyric,I hope WM will be an exception ot other ppl who aren't Kt's fans will like it so that the sale will be high :roll However,the fact is not like what i hope :unsure: BTW,since first week sale of all Kt's singles is above 300.000,I hope they will keep the record :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 7th, '08, 20:47

Mirokujin

Yeah, it's true what people say about that aftrer being high up there is always a hard time when things go down, is in those hard times when real fans will be tested. Maybe after this and (a couple of things more) Je will reconsider their possition regarding KT for the best...like stop making them being a group that like some rivers appear and dissapear from under the earth constantly

Only star has nice pics this time :) Between the "official" mags maybe Wink Up has the best shots, like the bakajin one with the helmet :roll

By the way read the report about MS posted in Luvjin (well, i read it in a japanese blog :P ) They should have a BTS part in MS!! LOLL No wonder they were laughing like mad with Jin and Ueda's "combat"!! Funny to see that Jin is still able to restrain Ueda efficiently as he was in the past lol

Ruby

Darth Vader :) Nope that's not Jin, his friends would put his pics on their open blogs, but as all dressed the same you can think how Jin would look dressed like that too XD

Oh, don't worry about that, the fact is that many nonKt fans are loving this song (Arashi,News, Heys....) maybe that's part of the problem, that's a song for those who like their pop but KT is not exactly that,

Above 300.000? Difficult even when the 4th day sales rised a little, they are still a tad far from 300.000

MelonLord

Post by MelonLord » Dec 9th, '08, 02:56

although kat-tun's popularity has decreased
but i think they are still knowned outside of japan
because i remember my dad and friends told me
when they were in taiwan and kat-tun just had their debut
there were signs and posters everywhere.
more than DBSK back in the time. which still means there were so means of promotion.
but yes. the amount of project and shows they have been on has serisouly decreased over the months.

and......i read something about the news that KAT-TUN was going to debut into korea?
is that true?

and thanks for sharing all the akanishi jin pics~~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 9th, '08, 06:20

Ginoru:
I give up now :-( I just read that the 6-day sale is around 233.000.Maybe over 200.000 can be accepted :| BTW,Bokura no machi de is somehow a ballad song,isn't it?Looking at the sale of that song,can;t deny that Kat-tun fame decreases quite much since their debut time :unsure:
Just forget about it and believe in the future^^I havn't watched or read the report yet>_<You make me so eager to watch it :roll
MelonLord
In fact,Kat-tun have foreign fans too(talking about us :-) )The problem is that JE takes no action to officially promote them overseas :glare:
Not really a debyt.They just release their single White X'mas(genuine and licensed) on December 17th in Korea.I don't think that they will go to Korea this time 'cause there's a lot of show for them to attend when X'mas is coming 8)

solo____

Post by solo____ » Dec 9th, '08, 07:24

Ginoru
could you perhaps link me to that Japanese blog you mention, please? I'd love to know more about this Music Station thing, and I can't read luvjin's entries.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 9th, '08, 07:38

the composer of BnMD is nationally popular, so it's a different story, plus BnMD was a single (three ver. and three songs) released in the debut year when the public was very concerned with kt.

there are many reasons to explain why this time the sales number is so low, like only one song in two ver. or white x'mas is pretty much a V6 song not a kt song such and such, but I would say it's true that these days kt failed to keep enough old fans and failed to attract enough new fans either.

KT will go through a very hard time since now. There are a lot of things they need to dig out.

For example, CTKT has a low rating, and they really should work hard on it cause bangumi is very important for the future of an idol group.

They also need to think seriously about their music and their stage. KT is kinda special among all young idol groups in Japan cause it has its own image--wild and ero-ish and rock-ish, but recently they are losing it. They should look back at their old days when they had no one to support them but only themsleves. These days they relie too much on what the jimushu gives.

In Jin's case, we still don't know what his movie will bring to him and to KT as it won't be released until 2010. I hope he'll be in some good drama next year. I also hope he can quit his obesssion of Justin and his millions of hats~XD
Last edited by Mirokujin on Dec 9th, '08, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 9th, '08, 19:46

MelonLord

Ye, very few projects, it is curious that being the band that produces more money for them Je has never liked them enough to give them a decent promotion

No debut, just release, that's why those who post the news should really inform themselves properly and watch out how they write things, now is all spread arounf the web news about a debut in Korea that so far does not exist at all.

Ruby

No matter what we could have done nothing unless we were buying ten singles each of us outside of japan ;) and i think not even like that, final numbers are 250.106 copies.... :-(

Read, not watch :) Look at the end of the post

solo____

Hey you live close to me!

Anyway, to bussiness, sorry but cannot link you, i move around lots and lots of blogs and don't save their addresses, what i can do is post both Japanese and Chinese reports here, because those i saved from Baidu.

I can't read Luvjin either, don't know chinese, but i use Bablefish online translator :) Hope that helps you with Luvjin.

Mirokujin

Yeah many are leaving, probably because they keep on trying to "become themselves" more pop ¬¬ I saw the single stadistic... they should give it a good look too, biggest bluffs YnU and this one, the two more apart of what Kt is, or at least was.

Indeed hard times lie ahead...and they better have a good discussion,which it's final solution won't be akame saves everything :roll LOL

If one looks back their best things, music wise, are those were they had put their hands on; they are supposed to be the bad boys and latelly they are "those guys in suits"...

No wonder the rate is low i am already tired of seeing kame and Ueda in the same room(and this week..again), kame always has the longest time, really, there are six guys share the time! and don't edit out the good stuff.

Oh please yes!!! ¬¬ since he is so obsessed with that guy he's been walking backwards! and i am really hating hats...not even using my own fedora XD

This is the Jweb report
Japanese

“上田が赤西にパンチするふりを。
「ぜんぜんきかないよ!だっておれ上田より强いもん!ほらっ」
と上田をぎゅーっと抱きしめて动けないようにしてみせる赤西上田は「なにおうー!オラ、かかってこいやあー!」と再び戦闘态势に入って意気込むと、
中丸も乗って「上田さん!やっちゃってください!!」なんてやりとりが展开。
亀梨や田口たちの笑い声が响きます。”

Chinese

“上田向赤西装作送出快拳。
「完全都打不到呀!因为我比上田更强嘛!看吧」
赤西就大力的抱紧了上田让他动也不能动。
上田就「干嘛啦ー!可恶、来跟你打过ー!」而再次进入了戦闘态势的气氛中、
中丸也趁机说「上田先生!请上吧!!」而做出了兴风作浪的展开。
亀梨和田口们也发出了欢笑的声音。”
Both texts come from Baidu :)

solo____

Post by solo____ » Dec 10th, '08, 09:03

Ginoru

Thank you much! Sounds like they had a lot of fun.

I'm close to you? Where are you? In a forum as international as this, I'm never sure if 'close' means two towns over, same country, or same continent. I'm in central Scotland; the closest KAT-TUN fan I'm in regular contact with lives in Dresden! >.<

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 10th, '08, 19:52

Snowaltz in Captain_U translated from Chinesse. All credit to her :wub:
Translated from Chinese

Ueda struck a punching stance towards Akanishi.
"You can't beat me at all! Because I'm stronger than Ueda! See"
And Akanishi used his strength to hug Ueda, such that Ueda couldn't move.
Ueda said, "What are you doing?! I'll fight with you!" And once again, he struck his fighting pose.
Nakamaru took the opportunity and said, "Ueda-san! Go!" heightening the fighting atmosphere.
Kamenashi and Taguchi laughed.

solo____
Don't know in terms of kilometers but i am close :) I live in Spain, to be more exact north in Asturias; don't know if you know about it, it is one of teh 5 celt nations toguether with Scotland :)

I have seen a small preview of this year calendar and it seems we are going for sexy again :whistling:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 11th, '08, 06:23

Yeah,for a long time before,I wa really fed up with some kind of "gentemen" band or a band with handsome boys who act like the are princes which make fangirl dream of them everynight LOL :lol It's not until i've found Jin that i think i can fall for a band.As i said before,apart from the other bands who makes me think they are not real "people"(hope you know what i mean,no offensive :whistling: ),Jin in particulal and Kat-tun in general give me a feeling that they become an idol not because they act like an idol but because of their real personalities,of course there're times when they had to act a little due to JE request(wonder if you know what I'm exactly taliking about LOL)Above all,I like bad boys :-)(black sheep is more attractive than white sheep to me;) ) I don't deny that like other Kat-tun fans,I'm more into pop/rock than ballad(Keep the faith is the best to me :roll ) but sometimes,singing a ballad song like WX is ok but of cause just sometimes,or should i say rarely :lol
Because Kat-tun's fame come too early(right after their debut single though they're shown in public a few years ago),no wonder that they have to go through a hard time now.But if they can manage to do this,they will be a genuinely beloved and popular boyband with their own specific style :D I will always wait for that day :wub: :roll
BTW,i have preodered on HMV and untill now,I haven't recieved my disc yet :unsure: It's more than 1 week since the release.I wonder if any of you ordering on HMV recieved your disc?Is there a problem here? :scratch:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 11th, '08, 19:52

ruby_fann wrote:BTW,i have preodered on HMV and untill now,I haven't recieved my disc yet It's more than 1 week since the release.I wonder if any of you ordering on HMV recieved your disc?Is there a problem here?
good luck ruby_fan, it takes time sometimes~
-------------------------

this week's ctkt is kinda funny. Don't miss it
Last edited by Mirokujin on Dec 17th, '08, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 12th, '08, 00:26

Ginoru wrote:Snowaltz in Captain_U translated from Chinesse. All credit to her :wub:
Translated from Chinese

Ueda struck a punching stance towards Akanishi.
"You can't beat me at all! Because I'm stronger than Ueda! See"
And Akanishi used his strength to hug Ueda, such that Ueda couldn't move.
Ueda said, "What are you doing?! I'll fight with you!" And once again, he struck his fighting pose.
Nakamaru took the opportunity and said, "Ueda-san! Go!" heightening the fighting atmosphere.
Kamenashi and Taguchi laughed.
really cute :D

Ruby: yes, they seem like real people XD that's why I got to like them in the first hand.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 12th, '08, 17:12

Ruby

Patience, it takes from 5 to 12 days in other places(CD Japan) so i guess it'd be around the same there.

Mirokujin

September? that's a looong way.

Jin looks..pink :D

Spica

Too much very real sometimes LOOOLL

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 17th, '08, 19:53

here looks so quiet~

bring some caps from the best artist show
love JinJin in suit

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 17th, '08, 22:15

He looked so serious there but acted very gentleman 8) I wish they had had some interactions with K8! I still believe Kt and K8 toguether in something has to be crazy!

Isn't it curious he wore the DueS feathers necklace?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 17th, '08, 22:33

there's some interaction between Jin and Ryo when they set in the background. Jin was laughing and Ryo was smiling~very cute^^
he hides the feathers there right?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 18th, '08, 02:17

Oh my gosh i always forget Jin is his friend also XD well a nice one by my slipping mind :whistling:

Yes, but in other pics you can see it, i would have liked it to be a signal that they would perform DueS :|

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 18th, '08, 15:03

gentleman?? :D
has anyone seen it??

link: http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/17651.html#cutid1

Jin mentioned on Spontania Tarantula's burogu
Remember on the last Music Station KAT-TUN were on and at the opening, when Junno was accusing that Jin was the only one who haven't wished him Happy Birthday and Jin randomly pushed the blame to the guy next to him?

That guy was from Spontania and he mentioned the incident a little on his blog ^^

オープニングから赤西君に絡まれーので、終始和やかに番組は進行しまして。
Right from the opening, Akanishi-kun interacted with me, and from the beginning to the end, the program went by smoothly.

本番終了後にKAT-TUNのメンバーと挨拶をしたのですが、彼らは本当に礼儀正しく真っ直ぐでした。
At the end of the show, we exchanged greetings with KAT-TUN, and I felt that they were really polite and straight forward.

赤西君とは本番中も「何かオープニングいきなりすいませんでした」「いやいや、逆に和ませてくれてありがとね」的なやり取りもあってさ。
In the actual recorded, I had some form of exchange with Akanishi-kun who apologized "I'm sorry for suddenly speaking to you at the opening" "No, no on the other hand, thanks for helping me to calm down"

ちゃんと人の目を見て話す彼らがトップアイドルである理由がわかった気がしました。
They look at people in the eyes properly when they speak, and I felt like I could understand why they could be a top idol.

アーティストとか関係なく、純粋に男としてリスペクトできる。
Irregardless of them being artiste or not, I could respect them simply as a man.

Nuff Respect.

It is always nice to hear praises of our boys from another's mouth :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 18th, '08, 19:34

I meant in Best Artist, that from Spontania was already some time ago you have to read Jin_daily more often, specially Stanime's entries ;) December 6

http://stanime.livejournal.com/96179.html

It is not the first time either other bands have talked good about Jin and KT :)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 19th, '08, 09:06

because KAT-TUN is good?? :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 19th, '08, 17:03

Because they are good and really nice guys :)

Can't wait to see next weeks Cartoon :roll How will the AD will suffer this time!!!

February magazines are beguinning to pop around :) You should pay a visit to Luvjin and Jin_daily ;)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 19th, '08, 17:46

how come we can get the next month's magazine XD and even february XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 23rd, '08, 01:49

Spica

It is always like that, normal rythm :whistling:

Some news

KAT-TUN next single "One Drop" is rock (Thanks Kami!!!!) and has lyrics by SPIN and arrangements by ha-j

SPIN: Never Again, I Like It, Gold, Wilds of my Heart, Harukana Yakusoku, Le Ciel, Keep the Faith, Crazy Love, DueS, Love or Like,

ha-j: Harukana Yakusoku, Precious One, Le Ciel, Keep the Faith , Crazy Love, DueS, Ai no Hana, Samurai Love Attack, Freeze

Preview of QoP DVD is already out

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Dec 23rd, '08, 02:04

Ginoru wrote:Some news

KAT-TUN next single "One Drop" is rock (Thanks Kami!!!!) and has lyrics by SPIN and arrangements by ha-j

SPIN: Never Again, I Like It, Gold, Wilds of my Heart, Harukana Yakusoku, Le Ciel, Keep the Faith, Crazy Love, DueS, Love or Like,

ha-j: Harukana Yakusoku, Precious One, Le Ciel, Keep the Faith , Crazy Love, DueS, Ai no Hana, Samurai Love Attack, Freeze
That's really awesome news though i'm sure it's gonna be hard on a lot of people's wallets since so many goodies are being released basically back to back. Hehe. I'm really excited to listen to their new single and the B-sides. I guess since KAT-TUN will be singing the theme song for Kami no Shizuku, then they probably won't sing for Maru's new drama RESCUE too. Hehe. NEWS will probably sing that one is my guess.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 23rd, '08, 02:22

beany

Hello long time not see! busy??

Yes, but i really think this one many are going to want it, and fangirls are able to make money appear from under rocks if needed! LOL

What i wonder is if we will have a year simmilar to the one Arashi's fans have just left behind...that was scaryyy :roll

Ugh that would be sooo horrible!! Maru is main character!! He deserves a song by his band!! not always kame :x not to mention i'd have to skip the opening LOL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Dec 23rd, '08, 02:34

Ginoru wrote:beany

Hello long time not see! busy??

Yes, but i really think this one many are going to want it, and fangirls are able to make money appear from under rocks if needed! LOL

What i wonder is if we will have a year simmilar to the one Arashi's fans have just left behind...that was scaryyy :roll

Ugh that would be sooo horrible!! Maru is main character!! He deserves a song by his band!! not always kame :x not to mention i'd have to skip the opening LOL
Hiya back! Yeah, i've been busy with work and all and so it gets difficult to respond to all of these comments but i definitely have been skimming them. :wink: But this news was too exciting to not comment on. :lol And you're so right! I definitely don't doubt for a minute that all the fans will somehow conjure up money just to buy their new single. :cheers: I've already ordered the QoP concert dvd and now this? Good grief. Still it's really exciting.

Hmm, i kinda keep up with the Arashi scene but not really. So what was scary about what their fans did? Do enlighten me. :-)

I know! That would be really unfair to poor Maru. I'm happy he gets one of the lead roles in RESCUE but usually dramas with members of KAT-TUN have theme songs sung by KT for the most part. Though for Nobuta wo Produce, they created Shuuji to Akira as a special unit. Maybe they should create a special unit for Maru and Massu just for RESCUE. LOL. Anyway, i thought it would be really ultra cool if KAT-TUN got to sing RESCUE's theme song too but i don't see that happening. Still, one can hope. Skip the opening? You mean if it were sung by NEWS? Hehe.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 23rd, '08, 05:56

Long time no see minna :lol (I'm so busy taking exam :blink )
Ginoru
Really?It's just so fantastic.Since it's a rock song,i really look forward to their glamourous costume and impressive backround in the PV :roll This time I will definitely buy the limited edition one 8)
One good news right before X'mas^^Kat-tun White X'mas ranks first in the CDTV TOP 30 WINTER SONGS! :thumright: :cheers: :thumleft:
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
MERRY CHRISTMAS JIN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS KAT-TUN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 23rd, '08, 21:41

beany

Good moment you chose to come back ;) Soo much activity!!

Yes!! In my case i have things really easy as i only buy from KAT-TUN :) good thing not finding anyone else interesting isn't it? :lol

If you were excited with "One Drop" and QoP DVD how do you feel now that it seems that we have also "Tactics" for Maru's drama due March 2009???!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! my health is saved!! ... as it is the opening of the drama XD

Arashi? They were relasing singles by the month almost mixed with books, dvds, concerts, dramas etc.... of course it was their 10th anniversary but it was scary! and now it seems we are around the same road at least up to April :D

ruby

Yep!! And another single coming!!

Acording to Koki's web entry "One Drop" Pv has already being redorded :)

And

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 23rd, '08, 22:56

Ginoru wrote:

thanks God, it's rock :D yeah

:D gotta like SPIN, always makes the songs I like.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year by now. :D

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Dec 24th, '08, 02:07

Good moment you chose to come back ;) Soo much activity!!

Yes!! In my case i have things really easy as i only buy from KAT-TUN :) good thing not finding anyone else interesting isn't it? :lol

If you were excited with "One Drop" and QoP DVD how do you feel now that it seems that we have also "Tactics" for Maru's drama due March 2009???!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! my health is saved!! ... as it is the opening of the drama XD

Arashi? They were relasing singles by the month almost mixed with books, dvds, concerts, dramas etc.... of course it was their 10th anniversary but it was scary! and now it seems we are around the same road at least up to April :D
Haha, yeah, i know! And i just read about that "rumor" too about RESCUE's theme song. Good grief that would be really cool if KAT-TUN were to sing that drama's theme song too. I already preordered One Drop and so if Tactics is a go, then i'm going to have to go preorder that one too. :-)

Oh, and i see what you mean. I did notice that Arashi was releasing a bunch of stuff left and right. I didn't realize it was their 10th anniversary. They've been around since 1998? I don't know why i thought it was 1999. But anyway, that would be really wild if KAT-TUN were to kind of follow in their footsteps in terms of all of these new releases. :lol

freack

Post by freack » Dec 24th, '08, 12:40

After a long time hello all:)

First of all, I wanna thank Ginoru ..because of you i can watch Japan channel. I am looking forward to KT 's new single as everyone :) By the way I wonder if we can watch Johnny's countdown online ...As ı heard this year NEWS will be MC.. Kattun will be in Countdown also.

oh ..I almost forgot... Can you listen Am1242 on Key Hole TV?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 24th, '08, 18:40

beany

It is a rumor no more XD "Rescue" official webpage is already open and KAT-TUN confirmed for the main song :D Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just waiting for CdJapan to tell me it is in preorder to go and buy!!

Oh my gosh if Kt were to follow their steps :S at the speed we are taking the start of the new year we'd be dead by mid summer XD This year Kt has their 3 year debut, if they are celebrating like this... i fear the 5 and 10 years LOL

freack

Hello :)

Countdown on Keyhole? Probably it is on Fuji Tv so if Fuji is on teh 31 i think you'll be able to watrch, now that i think about it it will fall right after my lunch time so i'll try to give it a look

Arashi are MC again

1242? i think so just give it a look in the channel chart when you open it and you'll know :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Dec 25th, '08, 02:56

It is a rumor no more XD "Rescue" official webpage is already open and KAT-TUN confirmed for the main song :D Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just waiting for CdJapan to tell me it is in preorder to go and buy!!

Oh my gosh if Kt were to follow their steps :S at the speed we are taking the start of the new year we'd be dead by mid summer XD This year Kt has their 3 year debut, if they are celebrating like this... i fear the 5 and 10 years LOL
Holy crap!!! I know!!! I just saw it for myself at the official RESCUE TBS website:

主題歌 … KAT-TUN / ジェイ・ワン レコード

I really can't believe it. I thought it would be awesome but who knew it would turn into fact??? Haha. It was just two days ago that i mentioned it and at the time didn't see it happening and now it's reality. This is really awesome news. I know what you mean. Now i gotta preorder that single whenever that gets announced. I wonder how they're gonna coordinate their music show appearances since both Kami no Shizuku and RESCUE start airing in January. Good grief, this is gonna be really exciting. :cheers: And yay for Maru's drama getting a theme song sung by KAT-TUN too and not just Kame's. :-)

LOL. If they're going at this rate and it's not even 2009 yet, it definitely will be crazy. Fun crazy. :lol Can't wait for those big year anniversaries to roll around and see what kind of goodies they're gonna give us fans. :wub:

freack

Post by freack » Dec 25th, '08, 10:25

Yay!!! 2009 will be Kat-tun's year!!! and we can see them more than usual :)

freack

Post by freack » Dec 25th, '08, 19:56

Cast announcement for movie "Bandage"
Tue, December 16, 2008 (2:56am EST)
In October, it was announced that Jin Akanishi's first starring movie role will be in "BANDAGE," which is being directed by music producer Takeshi Kobayashi and written by Shunji Iwai. Although the film isn't scheduled for release until 2010, the rest of the main cast has already been revealed as of Monday.

Leading the list of names are Kie Kitano, Kengo Kora, and Yuki Shibamoto. Nobuaki Kaneko (the drummer of RIZE), Hideyuki Kasahara, model Anne, Ayumi Ito, and Kazuo Zaitsu have also been cast. Besides Akanishi's role, specific character details have not been revealed yet.
source:tokyograph

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '08, 20:59

beany

:roll Where was that faith? LOL

I had been waiting for the official announcement for three days, as it was just a matter of time. I had been looking around for the last threefour days, informing myself around and it was considered a done thing in Japan even before the official announcement ;)

Oh they will manage, first promo for OD and like three weeks or so later T, the thing is with the recording schedules for the dramas and Ueda's butai in March, at least those three are going to be reaally tired 8) At least Jin will only have to worry about the singles promos :)

I am so curious about OD pv, they have already recorded it but we won't get to see it until 2009! Ok i know XD there little left of 2008

I am very happy for Maru, it is something soo good for him :) He doesn't believe it himslef!!

If they keep this rythm, or simmilar, only one thing is for sure, we are going to spend money XD

freack

We know :) Filming is over already, if you look back some pages you will find links to some filming reports :)

Best Artist 2008 pics

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 27th, '08, 16:43

thanks for the pics :D <3 <3 <3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 28th, '08, 21:39

U are welcome :)

I have been watching QoP concert for the last 3-4 days :) Jin looks great! But i am going to burn all japan's hats!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 30th, '08, 00:47

Luvjin has a small preview of One Drop ripped from one of Kame's drama commercials

I will reserve judgement for later .....

Did one of the guys behind "BANDAGE" took part in KT QoP con??

Funny to see Jin counting in spanglish XD

More or less off topic, related to kt news
Some more random bits of news here

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 1st, '09, 07:46

Ginoru:
Thank for your info :D I'm so eager to see the PV although there are 2 months ahead :roll And just a short listening can't give me any feeling.I think i have to wait for the preview later 8) 'Cause we seem to have few things to discuss these day,do you hear about the new rumour about Jin and Maki ?:blink
:pirate: :cheers: HAPPY NEW YEAR MINNA-SAN :cheers: :party:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 1st, '09, 10:29

Happy 2009 :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 1st, '09, 18:28

minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is ma first fanvideo of CHIBI AKANISHI

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 3rd, '09, 15:01

HAPPY 2009 to you too girls :) !!

Someone posted an audio rip of OD already, it is a bit repetitive....but i hope that with a full listening it will improve ;)

jigoku

Post by jigoku » Jan 5th, '09, 03:31

Ginoru wrote:ruby_fann, sweetserenity08 Both just a year? :) that makes me your senpai XD but all in all i am Mirokujin's kouhai LOL

ruby_fann

You are welcome, we will help anytime, as a guide take this, never believe rumors and the only true reports are those who have others saying the same to back them up ;)

Yeah the octopus is something we say here to name someone out of place but it makes for a funny image XD

LOL Koki is a pervert XD soo funny and even better, shokotan did not notice anything XD LOOOL that girl is soo focused XD She could the guys crazy by making them run around Mandarake (soo envious of this!! I want to go there!! )

Those curiosities with prices happen a lot in manganime world ;)

Yep read those reports, :) Jin did ver well despite the effort he had to put in projecting his voice in Dome, hope he was careful as you can hurt yourself like that :)

In my opinion there is no taboo word unless you are a puritan; many protest there are children in the concerts but first none of those children understand a word of english and second their parents know Kt are the "bad boys" and need to know their show is not exactly HS Whatever show so is up to them to take their childrens there....

Mirokujin sent me a little report yesterday i'll past it down at the end, is sooo cute, Jin really is nice to every fan ;)

sweetserenity08

XD

Yep he changed and became more self concious since he came back from usa...and sometimes i doubt that was something good :(

About scandals never say never, it is true Kt has not had big scandals(sure they are the bad boys in je ¬¬ suuureee), despite koki's girlfriends, kame's girlfriend and right now i can't think of anything else... but you never know hoe a story is going to be introduced to be an scandal, i don't consider Ohno's a scandal just very surprising.

About manager i don't know :unsure: but probably a group manager.

Oh Jin is doing ok XD the day before the 1st Tokyo Dome concert he went to the beach with Pi and in August 2 concert (i think) Shirota Yu and Shirota Jun went to see Jin perform ;) all friends gathered XD

Nope Ueda and Kame's fight did not almost make them disband, what almost made them disband is that neither Kame nor Koki felt comfotable in Kt (wich is normal since Jin and Junno first and later Jin Maru and Ueda had been toguether in units before) Ueda has beaten Kame at least twice that i know and Koki another one even before Kt formation when koki was a senpai XD XD

Now the report Mirokujin sent me, translated from chinesse :)
a ueda fan held like 12 ueda's uchiwa and Jin noticed
he grabbed ueda there but ueda totally missed her
but studied on a uchiwa with a cartoon image of Jin XD
so Jin pointed the ueda fan to ueda then ueda smiled to the fan
and the girl bursted into cry like mad
Isn't it cute?! I want Jin on my side too :) !!!!!!!!

And going back to Shokotan XD XD XD XD remember her mom is a big Jin fan? Look what she has in her blog XD

http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861918/

Sooo funny XD

And from CtKt filiming she has this too XD

http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861284/
http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861296/
http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861298/

No wonder Jin desperate XD they may have been there for a time XD
riida- has a scandal? what what?

About ohno scandal
Allegedly he was pictured hanging out with two girls in a drunken state and worse under the influence of drugs. He admitted hanging out with the girls but never on drugs.
oh, i see...
didnt he had another one with a picture evidence?
SP1CA wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:SP1CA

:D actually I think Taguchi's girlfriend is cute. If it was Jin my point of view may be different, but if his girlfriend was really a ''good girl'' I would accept that she is nice. :D though I have the potantial to be, I'm not overrated.
ohh? do you have a pic? lemme see lemme see ^^
:lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 5th, '09, 14:54

jigoku

Is the same

About Junno
go to his thread, i think you may find a pic there if it has not been edited out or visit buttrflikissr lj

And now back to Jin! I think you'll find the latest posted here http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/ interesting, i am still laughing XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 6th, '09, 05:44

Yeah,I have read it too and i can't help laughing why thinking about what waiters do in a rock PV.Will they turn out to be heroes like films LOL :whistling: Jin sure likes baby girls just as he said he wanted to have a daughter :wub: BTW, i have preordered the version with DVD and I'm so excited waiting for the preview and PV :roll The problem is that the DVD is region 2 which don't include Vietnam.Can i change the region setting on the DVD through the computer so that i can watch? :unsure:

erlyne

Post by erlyne » Jan 10th, '09, 12:56

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
I love you so much. :P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 10th, '09, 14:19

Here is an rip of the newest single... a bit better then the previous ones...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 10th, '09, 22:11

ruby_fann

No idea about waiters but i have seen.... fur XD The thing is that it will be luxurious ;)

Yes!! He loves kids so much i'd like to see him in a photoshoot with babies :)

Don't know about the dvd region, lucky for me mine is 2 too, but maybe your computer will be able to read it, if not try a research in intertet about possible ways to read other region's dvds ;)

Karate-ka

Thanks for the link :)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 15th, '09, 05:32

Have you guys listened to D-T-S and On My Mind,as well as One drop?I just listened to them and i find them quite "regular" :whistling: They are kind of "easy to listen"(even with rock) songs and there's nothing really special.To some extend,D-T-S and One drop are quite good but not as awesome as don't U ever stop and Keep the faith.It may be my strict evaluation 'cause I expect so much of something extraordinary and "special" 'cause the songs are said to be rock :roll .I will keep waiting for the PV and relistening to the songs to see if I have been to strict :lol
BTW,Tactics is officially announced and i can foresee where most of my money will go to this year LOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 15th, '09, 17:58

ruby

Heard both, DTS sounds like be missing something or it's destined to be a song for the meddley part of concerts. OMM ...lullaby and voice exercise i think there is no real intention for it to be an important song, dunno why but everytime a single has three songs the third is always like a exoeriment or something :|

It is good to be stric that way we refine our likings ;) and maybe write them to the radio to tell them LOL jooke

What i wonder is what Kt will do from March- April onwards more singles?

Kind off topic
You know? I feel a bit sad :( there's no thread for Maru's RESCUE drama on D-Addicts

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 16th, '09, 07:44

Really?I think maybe because the drama content does not appeal to many viewer.Moreover,the cast is not very famous and there is a inconvenient truth that the popularaity of each Kat-tun member is very different :| .Poor Maru,I find him so cute(especially when being bullied :mrgreen: ) and together with Jin and Ueda,they can make a good bullying-and-being-bullied group LOL :lol ..Just kidding^^BTW,the film is not on air yet so maybe after the first episode the viewer will pay more attention to it if it is a good drama :-)
I really wonder if the new single will push Kat-tun back to thei glory like before :unsure:OMG,I'm so worried+_+

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 16th, '09, 08:19

bring here some gifs. Please don't credit me cause I didn't make them

about the new single
One Drop is definitely not rock...
Both OD and D-T-S sound repetitive and boring. I'll give another try after the clear version comes out.
Jin probably had fun harmonizing in On my mind, but the song is just so-so

I think I'll buy Tactics, at least the little piece I heard is not bad.

ajtangel7

Post by ajtangel7 » Jan 17th, '09, 09:43

Sorry my ladies.
He is gorgeous but i feel he is overrated

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 17th, '09, 21:19

ruby

:D Finaly Happy! Someone created "RESCUE" thread!! Greaaatt!! The big problem is that it might remind of other firemen dramas... but for me this is totally different, call me sadist, don's care, i want to see how scaredy cat Maru does!! ;) and gohst boy is in it too ;) Even Massu, he is one of the few in news i really like :) I hope people like it, i still have to give a look to kame's but me coming from a country with a tradition in wines makes it less attractive i gues

JinDaRu is sooo fun! Have you seen the latest Cartoon? there you have a great insight on how those three work, it'd be great if they sent them to do some punishment XD a pity sadist director Yajima left

Which single? OD or Tactics?
I wouldn't put much faith on OD but then again it appeared first so who knows, so far from what i have heard Tactics sounds much more interesting

Mirokujin

Can't help it XD i see that racing gif and CHEATERS!!! comes to my head XD It was sooo funny

Agree, i also have to give the full OD single a secong chance with better versions but i liked what i heard of Tactics, it has that "thing" that can make it really interesting

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 19th, '09, 07:16

Yeah,It's good^^Let's wait for the drama premier :-) Tactics seems more potential than One drop,which makes me wonder if i should cancel my preorder of One Drop and just wait for Tactics :scratch: OMG,It's so hard to decide :unsure:
I have seen the CK and i can say it's so funny.Jin-Ueda-Maru definitely make a good team^^Look at hoe they react to the dish :lol Maru really makes me surprise by winning the grandpiz :blink And Jin made a nice escape from being AD again because of Junno cheating LOL :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 19th, '09, 17:06

ruby

I preordered OD and will order " Rescue" too, i might not like to order the dvds and so but singles and albums i like to have :) and after all it adds a small bit in the selling list 8)

And yes you read right Rescue and no Tactics go here and read it http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

Yes!! They were sooo exagerated!! XD And cheaters Jin and Ueda?? No wonder Maru won!! Those two were having a go at each other and he had just kame to fight XDXD!!!

Wish they made more Eps like those!!

And poor Koki!!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 22nd, '09, 03:03

Ginoru
I guess i still order OD and because it realese on Feb 11th,i will take it as my valentine gifr :D 10th single "Rescue" has been officially announced to realease on March 11th,just a month after OD!! :O Look like this year Kat-tun will try to release more singles than Arashi did last year LOL :whistling:
I'm really curious about Ueda play and how he portray Romeo 'cause Ueda says he will do it in his own way :roll It's a pity that we can't watch it :|
I feel very sorry for Koki when looking at his face after roller coaster,he even vomited :pale: Why does he have to take that punishment?
Ah,I just read that Jin come in the first late in the poll "The most Ikemen".Could you tell me what "Ikemen" means? :scratch:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Jan 22nd, '09, 03:10

ikemen means "good-looking men"^^

And to add my opinion.... I really, really like On my mind from the One drop Single *love*
I like DTS a lot too, it's just One Drop itself that doesn't really get to me.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 23rd, '09, 02:06

GIRLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHECK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

KAT-TUN 7 Day Tokyo Dome Concerts!!!!!!

Ruby

Already ordered both XD

Why not? i am sure a fancam at least is going to appear... just hope not with kisses ¬¬

Yeah poor teddy :( he needed at least kame or maru wiith him!!!

charia-chan

I can skip OD single almost totally songs are not very interesting in teh musical aspects, Rescue is a much better song for me

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 23rd, '09, 05:44

charia-chan
Thanks alot :-) No wonder that Jin is the best-looking man to me 8)
Ginoru
Happy you!I haven't ordered Rescue yet so i hope that the single won't be out of order soon :unsure: Kisses?LOL I think if there's one,it should be one of the last scenes :roll But I'm really eagern on how Ueha will do with that :lol :whistling: And the cover of the 9th single OD is out,the cover of the limited edition with DVD is not very impressive but it looks better than WX's one to me :-)
[/img]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 24th, '09, 02:09

ruby

Yep, the moment it came out, i keep a small money stock in the bank just for this XD

Dunno how many kisses but at least one for sure ;)

I don't want to see Ueda doing it ¬¬ ... i am being mindful, if i saw i'd try to kill juliet XD

Errr... I prefer WXmas at least the photoshop was better done XD

freack

Post by freack » Jan 24th, '09, 19:45

I listened all three songs over and over again In the end;

One drop- i didnt appeal to me ..

On my mind-different for a regular Kattun song when your ear get familiar it sounds nicer(at least for me) It is R&b style

D-T-S: I loved it maybe it is more familiar to Kat-tun style i listened 1-2 times each day:)

I am waiting for R&J..i wanna see Japanese Romeo style ..lol..

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Jan 24th, '09, 23:44

Site you can see everything about Johnny's! its new but i already like it xD

http://johnnysentertainmentneedlove.blogspot.com/

Only Insane
Brazil

Post by Only Insane » Jan 24th, '09, 23:57

Popolo 2009.03

13 pages: http://www.mediafire.com/?njgzytzmyu2