[Discussion] Galileo

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Aug 24th, '08, 18:47

The SP cast doesn't look too promising, but the movie will have Tsutsumi Shinichi and the beautiful Matsuyuki Yasuko. Really looking forward to it now :D

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Aug 30th, '08, 16:20

Guys! THe theme song to the Galileo movie is out! YAY!! :lol

More details here

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Aug 30th, '08, 20:44

sleepyzzz wrote:Guys! THe theme song to the Galileo movie is out! YAY!! :lol

More details here
Thanks for the heads up! Nice song. :cheers: For some reason, maybe it's the quality of the music video, but Shibasaki Kou looks different.

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Aug 31st, '08, 01:13

yeah I reckon she could look better...

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Aug 31st, '08, 09:30

The official page has a trailer! :cheers:

http://www.yougisha-x.com/

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Sep 22nd, '08, 00:40

just wondering, anyone know if anyone will be subbing the special ? :)

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Sep 22nd, '08, 00:59

furransu wrote:just wondering, anyone know if anyone will be subbing the special ? :)
according to this list
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... utumn_2008

Not Yet :-)

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Sep 22nd, '08, 01:01

Sakuya wrote:The official page has a trailer! :cheers:

http://www.yougisha-x.com/
Thanks for the news. :D

I'm sad that the SP won't have Shibasaki Kou, but since Fukuyama Masaharu is still in it, that's awesome. :) And I can't wait for the movie! xD

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Sep 22nd, '08, 17:30

I loved Shibasaki Kou in this drama, but still, I can't wait for the SP. Kitamura Kazuki is so intimidatingly hot and there's Miura Haruma as the young Yukawa Manabu! Personally I couldn't ask for more. :)

uchikins

Post by uchikins » Sep 24th, '08, 14:51

I was a tad sad that Kou isn't in the drama SP, but then it's a good thing we're getting a move too!

And Miura is a great actor so it'll be fun to see him act as Yukawa too.

http://yasashiisekai.files.wordpress.co ... ebsite.jpg -> makes me happy to see them together again. :)

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Sep 28th, '08, 08:24

The official web site for the special, Galileo 0 is up. No pictures yet though.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/galileozero/index.html

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Oct 4th, '08, 18:04

Hey people!

Kou and Masaharu were on Music Station a few days ago and performed the theme song to the movie, Saiai.

I've uploaded the segment of the show on IMEEM. You can find the link on my blog

here

Sorry guys - I struggled in deciding whether to post the direct link to IMEEM or my blog but I chose the latter. Sorry!

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Oct 9th, '08, 17:17

Is there any possibility that the movie will be up and subbed here? I'm just in a desperate Galileo daze now.. *.* SOO waiting for the subbed SP! XD

"Jitsu ni omoshiroi." KYAAA~ MASHA! XD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 9th, '08, 22:46

SP yes, movie no. Movies aren't allowed on the tracker :thumright:

BigHeadDog

Post by BigHeadDog » Oct 10th, '08, 02:52

i know that the chinese sub for the sp is out but any idea is the chinese sub for the movie out also???

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Oct 10th, '08, 03:19

BigHeadDog wrote:i know that the chinese sub for the sp is out but any idea is the chinese sub for the movie out also???
Since it's a movie, I think the chances for a raw is very slim if at all because shooting in a theater is not allowed. Most likely people will wait for the DVD release later instead of the cam rip.

Kazuya_

Post by Kazuya_ » Oct 10th, '08, 07:32

Finished watching the SP. It was horrible! The moment the young Yukawa shows up, it all went downhill.

Still interested in seeing the movie though.

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Oct 10th, '08, 17:46

Wonder when I'm gonna be able to see the movie.. *weeps* Watching HERO a year after its original release in painful enough.. And now Galileo too..? *weeps some more*

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Oct 13th, '08, 22:09

Guys...loving the film and I can't wait to see the SP, I adore Shibasaki Kuo...and I'm a bit peeved she's not in the SP, but I'm going to watch it.

Does anyone know if there may be a Galileo Season II? I would love if it followed in the same vein as Trick and gets the three seasons.

Has anyone heard anything? Even a rumor?

quandary

Post by quandary » Oct 13th, '08, 22:41

The professor is supposed to be some kind of leading edge physics hot shot, but he always seems to be doing middle school science experiments. Kou-chan made this worth watching all by herself, it had almost nothing else to recommend it, IMO. She so good at the awkward, grumpy, arrogant kind of character (played seriously and as a comic send up) that any production that needs that type shouldn't even consider anyone else. She made something out of nothing here.

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Oct 14th, '08, 00:40

quandary wrote:The professor is supposed to be some kind of leading edge physics hot shot, but he always seems to be doing middle school science experiments. Kou-chan made this worth watching all by herself, it had almost nothing else to recommend it, IMO. She so good at the awkward, grumpy, arrogant kind of character (played seriously and as a comic send up) that any production that needs that type shouldn't even consider anyone else. She made something out of nothing here.
Actually his science experiments are functional. I've seen some Graduate school science projects and the experiment itself is rudimentary. They are almost childish and basic in style. However, it's the math associated with the figuring out the visual manifestation of the equations that's the key.

So as middle school as they appear, they're far far from it. I'd have to argue the "nothing here" statement. I found Shibasaki the best. I've seen all her work and idolize her. So i'll put that out there and move it to an aside. However, the role itself was entertaining. The character appeals to me because she's very humanistic and normal and the completely juxtapose of lead male. As she's supposed to be. She redefines the idea that there are some things that can't be explained and actually it's better when they're not.

That was the whole dynamic of their relationship and why it's so entertaining to watch in relation to the basic story put forth. The two characters involvement and understanding of a situation actually enriches the other. This is why towards the end of the drama, Shibasaki's character made a comment of "there's always a scientific explanation" and the lead character starts realizing the illogical may have some logic afterall.

jomegu07

DID YOU HEAR THE MOVIE WAS AIRED IN JAPAN

Post by jomegu07 » Nov 25th, '08, 08:29

IF SOMEBODY CAN UPLOAD THE MOVIE OF GALILEO,AND HANA YORI DANGO FINAL

vaberella

Re: DID YOU HEAR THE MOVIE WAS AIRED IN JAPAN

Post by vaberella » Dec 9th, '08, 03:34

jomegu07 wrote:IF SOMEBODY CAN UPLOAD THE MOVIE OF GALILEO,AND HANA YORI DANGO FINAL
Neither of them are out on DVD. You'll have to wait a few more months for that. If you really want to see the final of Hana Yori Dango with pretty poor subs and really bad filming since it's cam, I think you can find it on mysoju.com or crunchyroll. I'd rather wait for the DVD quality to come out.

On a last note, try not to be so obnoxious by posting in caps. Normal typing is better to get your point across politely.

Lickety_Split

Post by Lickety_Split » Dec 9th, '08, 14:35

Am so excited about seeing the Galileo film. Galileo was definately one of my favourite JDrama's in years! I loved every single minute of it, so am totally excited about the film.

I hope they make another series too. I loved it that much.

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Dec 9th, '08, 16:49

Lickety_Split wrote:Am so excited about seeing the Galileo film. Galileo was definately one of my favourite JDrama's in years! I loved every single minute of it, so am totally excited about the film.

I hope they make another series too. I loved it that much.
I totally agree with you on that. I do hope as well that they do a sequel. I'm not too sure if they will, but they definitely created a genre where they can. Like a quirky version of Mulder and Scully or more professional than Trick.

I know the film is ridiculously different from the show so if you love the show the way it is, be prepared that the film version is very very different. The film version is based more on the the line of the books than the show was....and they made the show extra quirky.

Lickety_Split

Post by Lickety_Split » Dec 11th, '08, 10:32

I totally agree with you on that. I do hope as well that they do a sequel. I'm not too sure if they will, but they definitely created a genre where they can. Like a quirky version of Mulder and Scully or more professional than Trick.
Yes, that's what I thought when watching the show. That it had the potential to be a long-running series if they wanted it to be, given the premise. Not that I expect it will be. That isn't how J-Drama's work mostly, but I'm just greedy. I really thought it was fantastic.
I know the film is ridiculously different from the show so if you love the show the way it is, be prepared that the film version is very very different. The film version is based more on the the line of the books than the show was....and they made the show extra quirky.
Ahhh, this makes me even more excited to see it!

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Dec 11th, '08, 20:59

For those living in Hong Kong, TVB will be broadcasting the 0 special in two parts on 12/21 and 12/28 Cantonese dubbed. And the film will hit Hong Kong theaters on 12/24. How lucky! :O

celticmoon

Post by celticmoon » Dec 15th, '08, 21:04

I wonder when the movie will be coming out on DVD... I really, really want to see it. I enjoyed the drama series, though I kinda lost my interest for it by the end. But the movie has been reviewed pretty well even by people who had not seen the drama, and thus I'm assuming that it works well as a stand-alone movie. And Tsutsumi Shinichi is quite a great actor, and he apparently gives a great performance in this movie, so that's a definite plus.

hafizadam

Post by hafizadam » Jan 29th, '09, 09:15

I think at the end of the SP, it said something like: Watch The Rest In Yogisha X no Kenshin..
is there any subbed version anywhere?

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Jan 29th, '09, 09:20

hafizadam wrote:I think at the end of the SP, it said something like: Watch The Rest In Yogisha X no Kenshin..
The movie is not released on DVD yet so nope.

fatmouse

Post by fatmouse » Feb 2nd, '09, 08:29

I really like this series but unfortunately there is only 11 episodes. Hope they will produce a second series.

4ddd4

Post by 4ddd4 » Feb 2nd, '09, 09:10

yep..i agree...both leads have chemistry...I like to see how they turn out

truewt

Post by truewt » Feb 5th, '09, 01:33

can anyone provide suggestions on whether i should catch ep 0 (the SP) before the drama series?

I will be starting this series soon and am unsure of which to begin first..

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Feb 5th, '09, 01:49

The SP was aired after the series.
It is chronologically placed years before the series but everyone in Japan watched it afterwards.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 5th, '09, 02:19

It doesn't really matter when you watch SP 0. The story stands by itself. Some things I thought really weird.
The water or substance young galileo boiled and put ice over it. It seems really strange that the suction can hold 40kg without the lid coming off until the ice melted. Anyone know science that can vouch for that?

truewt

Post by truewt » Feb 5th, '09, 03:43

aa.. so desu ka..

I will watch the original series first then, thanks!

warable

Post by warable » Feb 7th, '09, 08:12

Yha! I agree that, fatmouse.
I want to see more, can I hope that or not lol. TwT

At last week I just watch galileo sp zero. Yakawa is very cool, I think he very happy when he go to the beach, lol (he can't do it the same after meet Utsusemi-่jang ^^ (or not??))

I love this series coz it make me encourag to comeback to learn science again. ><

hurulaini

Post by hurulaini » Feb 19th, '09, 11:21

hafizadam wrote:I think at the end of the SP, it said something like: Watch The Rest In Yogisha X no Kenshin..
i heard SarsFansub will subbing it...but not sure when it will be release :D

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Feb 19th, '09, 19:33

the DVD will be released officially on the 18/3/09 but there are already dvd sample video with chinese subtitles somewhere i heard! so i think it will be at least another 2 months before we will see yougisha na X subbes! huhuuuuuuuu long way to go!

zettaiKaren

Post by zettaiKaren » Feb 21st, '09, 02:44

isbes83 wrote:the DVD will be released officially on the 18/3/09 but there are already dvd sample video with chinese subtitles somewhere i heard! so i think it will be at least another 2 months before we will see yougisha na X subbes! huhuuuuuuuu long way to go!
Yes, there's a low-res (but quite watchable) rmvb version w/ traditional Chinese hardsub available in the usual places. Also, according to YesAsia.com, the official R3 (HK) version will be out on 3/2 w/ English and Chinese subs (and will probably be a lot cheaper than the R2 version).

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » Feb 21st, '09, 05:49

zettaiKaren wrote:Yes, there's a low-res (but quite watchable) rmvb version w/ traditional Chinese hardsub available in the usual places. Also, according to YesAsia.com, the official R3 (HK) version will be out on 3/2 w/ English and Chinese subs (and will probably be a lot cheaper than the R2 version).
Wow, the HK version will be out before the JP version? Thanks for the news, I was waiting for that. I just did a search of YesAsia though but it only came up with the Japanese editions. I cannot find the Hong Kong edition. Do you know where it is?

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Feb 21st, '09, 11:19

what?!?!? the dvd is out soon and singapore is only going to start showing it in the cinemas next week!

=.=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so irritating......

i rather wait for the dvd then...

zettaiKaren

Post by zettaiKaren » Feb 21st, '09, 11:36

Sakuya wrote:
zettaiKaren wrote:Yes, there's a low-res (but quite watchable) rmvb version w/ traditional Chinese hardsub available in the usual places. Also, according to YesAsia.com, the official R3 (HK) version will be out on 3/2 w/ English and Chinese subs (and will probably be a lot cheaper than the R2 version).
Wow, the HK version will be out before the JP version? Thanks for the news, I was waiting for that. I just did a search of YesAsia though but it only came up with the Japanese editions. I cannot find the Hong Kong edition. Do you know where it is?
http://www.yesasia.com/us/suspect-x-dvd ... /info.html

They don't even have a price for it yet so the date is highly suspicious.

zettaiKaren

Post by zettaiKaren » Feb 26th, '09, 22:01

zettaiKaren wrote:
Sakuya wrote:
http://www.yesasia.com/us/suspect-x-dvd ... /info.html

They don't even have a price for it yet so the date is highly suspicious.
Now they've changed the release date to 03/20, but the price is indeed much cheaper than that of the R2 version (50%). It's even cheaper in www.dddhouse.com (HK based) w/ shipping, and they are quite reliable (I've never lost a shipment from them - knock on wood...):

http://www.dddhouse.com/v3/product_deta ... uctID=9431

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Apr 15th, '09, 13:06

Movie torrent is out at Sars :cheers:

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » May 30th, '09, 05:03

I watched the SP and the movie by SARS. The SP... like someone else mentioned it stood out on it's own and I was really looking forward to seeing Yukawa and Utsumi again but was a disappointed since the SP introduces how Yukawa-sensei gets into solving crimes bit. The SP did serve a purpose though as it also somewhat introduces a character in the movie Yogisha X no Kenshin.

I really enjoyed the movie it was really well written and acted out. And the theme song 'Saiai' meant a lot more after finishing the movie. : )

7th-key

Post by 7th-key » Jun 6th, '11, 23:43

Galileo episode 1:

(2011.04.21) BEGIN Japanology - Fishing:

Omoshiroi :mrgreen:

Foxxy_Fuyumi

Post by Foxxy_Fuyumi » Mar 16th, '13, 02:54

So any news about the new season?

nosnoop

Post by nosnoop » Mar 27th, '13, 03:47

Foxxy_Fuyumi wrote:So any news about the new season?
The new season would start on April 15th, every Monday at 9pm.

The female lead has changed though.
Yuriko Yoshitaka has replaced Kou Shibasaki in the new season.

And when the TV season ends, the Galileo movie version 真夏の方程式 would be released on June 29th in Japan.

tor_toey

Post by tor_toey » Apr 3rd, '13, 15:45

Drama and movie Teaser

Samples from the first episode

The official site has been updated with many pics
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/galileo/index.html

Osawa Takao will appear as a guest in the first episode.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 3rd, '13, 17:20

nosnoop wrote:

And when the TV season ends, the Galileo movie version 真夏の方程式 would be released on June 29th in Japan.
Are you sure about Yuriko replacing Kou in the new season? I checked drama wiki and both names are there. not to mention the teaser. I really like Yuriko but I really want Kou to be in the second season. It would be sad if she's been replaced.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 4th, '13, 04:34

Issy wrote:
nosnoop wrote:

Are you sure about Yuriko replacing Kou in the new season? I checked drama wiki and both names are there. not to mention the teaser. I really like Yuriko but I really want Kou to be in the second season. It would be sad if she's been replaced.
Kou will be on episode 1 to give a sort of turn-over for Yuriko's character. I think she will still appear in some episodes but it's only a short appearance.
I read somewhere that Kou has already finished filming her scenes.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 10th, '13, 01:40

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Apr 10th, '13, 23:13

^At least one positive thing about this comeback. Saiai is one of my favourite songs. I also read that this drama will be shown worldwide, too. I think it is a bad decision to replace Kou with a younger actress. Her chemistry with Fukuyama is awesome and hard to duplicate. I just want Kou to act in another drama, though and not as the sidekick rookie. She is typecasted too often and too good for that. So maybe not reprising her role as a detective here is not as bad. Maybe they even offered and she declined for that reason.....

Who am I kidding, they wanted the younger girl. Meh.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 10th, '13, 23:25

I read somewhere that Kou wanted to focus on her music and will be touring so she didn't have time for Galileo 2. I don't know if it's legit information but it seems like it since she won't be appearing much. :cry:

I agree. I really like their chemistry. But, I like that they had Yuriko instead of some other actress as Kou's replacement. :whistling:

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 22nd, '13, 00:54

Interesting pilot episode in my opinion. Kishitani is a bit annoying but I'm glad Yuriko's playing her. Tbh, had it been another actress I'd probably be super annoyed. XD I'm gonna miss Utsumi a lot.

Also, first episode garnered a 22.6% rating. I think it's been a while since a Getsuku drama reached 20%.
As expected from Masha, I hope the ratings keep up.

Hideaki_Ito

Post by Hideaki_Ito » Apr 22nd, '13, 02:46

I feel that:
Galileo=Trick+Science-Humor

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 22nd, '13, 02:59

Hideaki_Ito wrote:I feel that:
Galileo=Trick+Science-Humor
Yup. I totally felt Trick too. lol

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Apr 22nd, '13, 03:03

i'm really happy to have Galileo back for a 2nd season, this show is awesome! and fukuyama masaharu!!! :wub: He's totally fitting the character and that eccentri nerdy scene
Germanium??!! lolz

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 22nd, '13, 20:48

to be honest, after ep1 I am really really sad that Kou is not there anymore and Yuriko has replaced her. I thought Yoriko might be good choice to replace Kou but all she did in ep 1 was to annoy me with her exaggerated acting. specially when she kept yelling "Shut up" all the time. didn't see any chemistry between her and Masahiro and I wonder if it gets better with next eps. I'll keep watching but I will be missing all the chemistry between Manabu x Kaoru.

one thing made me giggle while watching ep1 and it was when Manabu told Osawa character "if we abandoned latest science&technology right now &return to level of science in Edo era!" I am sure it was on purpose.
:lol

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Apr 22nd, '13, 22:34

Issy wrote: one thing made me giggle while watching ep1 and it was when Manabu told Osawa character "if we abandoned latest science&technology right now &return to level of science in Edo era!" I am sure it was on purpose.
:lol
I'm pretty sure it was. :lol:

Wakashimazu

Post by Wakashimazu » Apr 22nd, '13, 23:49

totally_0bsessed wrote:Interesting pilot episode in my opinion. Kishitani is a bit annoying but I'm glad Yuriko's playing her. Tbh, had it been another actress I'd probably be super annoyed. XD I'm gonna miss Utsumi a lot.

Also, first episode garnered a 22.6% rating. I think it's been a while since a Getsuku drama reached 20%.
As expected from Masha, I hope the ratings keep up.
Glad I'm not the only one who find the new female lead annoying. :lol

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » Apr 28th, '13, 00:36

I just watched the first episode, and overall I liked it. I don't know why, but I liked it more then the episodes of season 1. While I watched season 1 and didn't hate it, I wasn't very fond of the show. It was "okish", but not more. Season 2 somehow feels different (at least after the first episode) so I'm looking forward to the next one.

The case itself was nice, though I figured out what was going on when it happend and was sure when
they talked about the eyes for the first time.
I don't like the new female lead at the moment...her character is somehow annoying...but maybe her character will change throughout the serious under Galileos influence...at leas that is what I'm hoping for.

Nerd comment:
If someone said, that he/she has a piece of Germanium, I would be much more impressed and interested, than in a diamond. ;)

kotsukotsu

Post by kotsukotsu » May 3rd, '13, 04:47

The series 1 and 2 are interesting, with fairly credible scientific explanations for each mystery.

The drama is entirely misnamed. It should be Newton, not Galileo. The main character's personality is the exact opposite of that of Galileo (outgoing womanizer, publicity hound), and much more like the personality of Newton. Much of the physics is Newtonian physics, and nothing so far is based on Galileo's limited physics.

Sakuya

Post by Sakuya » May 5th, '13, 06:38

Not much comments about the series. Is anybody enjoying it? Wondering if it's worth it to watch without Shibasaki Kou as the female lead. :unsure:

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » May 5th, '13, 10:19

The new female lead was a little bit annoying to me in the first episode if I'm hones. BUT, after the second one I got used to her, and now I like her much more then the old one. I think her character is stronger and more interesting. Up to now, I like the second series more than the first one.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » May 6th, '13, 04:12

GaussAlgorithmus wrote:The new female lead was a little bit annoying to me in the first episode if I'm hones. BUT, after the second one I got used to her, and now I like her much more then the old one. I think her character is stronger and more interesting. Up to now, I like the second series more than the first one.
I agree. I was pretty annoyed by Kishitani in the first episode but I've gotten used to her already in episode 2. :lol:

I still miss Utsumi but Kishitani is doing okay, in my opinion. Still waiting for the subs on episode 3 but I'm enjoying the second season so far. :D

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » May 6th, '13, 04:34

guys, I have a question... did something happen to furransu? I have not seen her ep 3 upload yet.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » May 6th, '13, 04:44

watashiwachiaki wrote:guys, I have a question... did something happen to furransu? I have not seen her ep 3 upload yet.
furransu has the third episode uploaded here. :-)

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » May 6th, '13, 06:10

totally_0bsessed wrote:
watashiwachiaki wrote:guys, I have a question... did something happen to furransu? I have not seen her ep 3 upload yet.
oh thanks kat!

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » May 6th, '13, 06:36

watashiwachiaki wrote:
totally_0bsessed wrote:
oh thanks kat!
No problem! :wink:

cirmos
Hungary

Post by cirmos » May 6th, '13, 08:53

Thank you the 3. episode.

Carsuke

Post by Carsuke » May 7th, '13, 21:41

Usually I can't stand reboots, I didn't last 2 minutes in front of the new GTO (the original was so good) but in this case I'm loving it and I have to thank Yuriko Yoshitaka for playing such a good character.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 7th, '13, 22:03

I am great admirer of Kitamura. Hope that his role will be larger. He is a wonderful actor and has played many roles that star actors could not manage I think. Why isn't he a bigger sensation in Japan ? Strange.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » May 7th, '13, 23:38

I think Yuriko has brought something fresh in the second season. Kishitani was annoying at first but she really has grown on me. I loved the scene with the peaches on episode 3. :lol

Kitamura Kazuki needs to be in more things. :P