What's on your mind right now?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
AF_1

Post by AF_1 » May 19th, '08, 19:01

Food. I'm starving. :-(

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » May 19th, '08, 19:27

ON AIR!!!!.....
PARK YONG HA....(mY SARANG)
JUNKIEE

xplicit

Post by xplicit » May 19th, '08, 21:45

Who is this mystery lady named "Paris_Hangover?" :unsure:
~~ Spooky

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 21st, '08, 04:10

My bf's in my heart and on my mind. I have not seen him in 2 days. Tears Tears and Tears. :*(

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 22nd, '08, 12:49

Let me be the only one
That you think of when I'm gone
You know I wont lead you wrong
Come on and tell me
Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you need me
I won't let you down
And if you show me
Show me that you love me
And hold no one above me
I'll love you from now on.... :-(

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 22nd, '08, 15:56

thinking of saving some money and getting a new computer.....tired of sharing waiting for my turn to use others pc....shooootttt.......

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 23rd, '08, 17:33

11 more hours and i will be home.. after five months of not going home i wonder if anything changed back at home... and 11 hours from now my hair will be cut short... :-( :-(

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 23rd, '08, 22:14

@zyrene.....enjoy your time with your family bro.....post pic with your new hairstyle.....peace.....

Halfass

Post by Halfass » May 24th, '08, 18:12

I saw HER the other day. I would have preferred that it hadn’t happened. It’s just that sometimes you can’t avoid it. My buddy and I were out enjoying the wonderful Spring day here in my city doing a little window shopping. I turned the corner and there SHE was...

Pride would not let me tell HER how much I missed HER. I can still remember the last night we were together. How can I not? I still tend to run it over in my mind. As confident as I may appear, I sometime wonder what I might have done wrong. I never said I loved HER. Sometimes I wonder if I should said it?

SHE was much more than a lover. But then I will never tell HER that I would take HER back as a friend even if it hurts me...

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 24th, '08, 22:33

LOVE IS OVER 請你不要再提起
逝去的愛已逝去 誰也不必再追憶

LOVE IS OVER 請你不要再說明
過去就像流雲 隨風隨去無蹤影

LOVE IS OVER 雖然也曾嘆息
雖然也曾悲悽 如今都已成過去

LOVE IS OVER 時光匆匆如流水
流水撫平我心靈 創傷早已無痕跡

雖然過去你曾對我 表示過真情意
也曾對你許下諾言 今生我永不移
為何你一去無音訊 撕碎我的心

Paris_Hangover

Post by Paris_Hangover » May 25th, '08, 16:42

Halfass wrote:I saw HER the other day. I would have preferred that it hadn’t happened. It’s just that sometimes you can’t avoid it. My buddy and I were out enjoying the wonderful Spring day here in my city doing a little window shopping. I turned the corner and there SHE was...

Pride would not let me tell HER how much I missed HER. I can still remember the last night we were together. How can I not? I still tend to run it over in my mind. As confident as I may appear, I sometime wonder what I might have done wrong. I never said I loved HER. Sometimes I wonder if I should said it?

SHE was much more than a lover. But then I will never tell HER that I would take HER back as a friend even if it hurts me...
Love is stronger than pride, Halfass.

My gf has always encouraged me to express my feelings freely. I guess she wanted to hear me say, "I love you" more often. At first, I felt a little reserved, but I soon realized that there was nothing wrong with expressing my feelings. Yes, I still remember the first time I told my gf that I love her. She had tears running down her cheeks, and seeing her joy made me feel happy in turn, and encouraged me to open up even more. So now I tell her everyday how much I love her, and even on phone conversation, etc.

Those 3 words are beautiful to hear and/or say.

AF_1

Post by AF_1 » May 25th, '08, 21:15

Hi Paris! :-)

<b>You wrote:</b> <i>So now I tell her everyday how much I love her, and even on phone conversation, etc.</i>

Abusing the use of "I love you" much? For us guys, the secret to keeping "I love you" powerful and meaningful is to keep it scarce by rarely using it. And I also have learned that "I love you" really means "I choose to act lovingly towards you." In that sense, showing her that you love her through actions is enough.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 26th, '08, 18:16

thinking of this convo i had with a guy @starbucks this morning....he asked me why hasnt there been a female beethoven einstein....or has there...will there be...why and why not....interesting question i thought....

Biker555

Post by Biker555 » May 26th, '08, 18:42

slowmoe wrote:why hasnt there been a female beethoven einstein....or has there...will there be...why and why not....interesting question i thought....
I think male 'dominance' and insistence that women have their role in mothering and housekeeping, limits the expectations of females from birth, while males have no such limitations. Indeed it is expected that some males will pursue avenues that are not open to females, eg: logic, philosophy, science, mathematics, music, art, etc.

We don't allow women to experience these freedoms, so then there is no surprise that there are more male geniuses than there are female geniuses.

Surely nobody believes that the female mind is less capable of 'original' expression, is there?

Females are more advanced at every level of education, up to the point where the expected need for 'mother, housewife' clicks in.

Females only lag males in adult contexts, where the 'dominance' of maleness wins. Women are taught that this result is their role in society, so in general they are led to believe that they do not have the capacity for 'genius', males have no such limitation.

If and when we provide the same social freedom for women as we do for men, then we will see a sharp rise in those women who are considered 'genius'.

The same analysis applies to racists bigotry eg...why are there more white geniuses than black geniuses??

Clearly if the opportunities are equal for women as for men, and for those of other races as for whites, then genius is an expression of that freedom independent of gender or color.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 26th, '08, 19:01

i told the guy @starbucks that there definitely have been women geniuses...look here i said...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_Nob ... _laureates .... inevitably there will be an extremely famous female scientist in the future just as i can also guarantee that there will be an extremely famous male scientist in the future...the future is a rather big place....

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » May 26th, '08, 19:04

ON AIR....Sub....Powerful opponent!! ep 11..=)
i'm crzzy...but i still cant wait for the subbes in on air....goin wild

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 27th, '08, 02:22

There are much more important things to occupy your mind, and yet for a moment all you can do is stare at...
:wub: :wub:
Mmm... I love the look that she beholds.. It's so assuringly attractive and confidently defined.. Her face is so symmetrically accorded and complimented to the peak of perfection.. Definitely a conspicuous interesting type of beauty.. Happy Belated Birthday, Ms. Jurii!! :-)

**Beijosss**

Halfass

Post by Halfass » May 27th, '08, 14:24

Sitting here thinking if I could have just one wish. I would wish, again, to wake up everyday to the sound of HER breath on my neck. The warmth of HER lips on my cheek. The touch of HER fingers on my skin. And the feel of HER heart beating against mine as we become entwined. Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone else other than HER.

Fathiya

Post by Fathiya » May 27th, '08, 14:37

Which series I should download first! not easy to chooose I want to watch all!

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 27th, '08, 19:53

gorgeous afternoon....drinking coffee...wondering thinking whats the relation between the image and the mirror.....how will i know the difference between the mirror and the image in it....also thinking what to watch next....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 30th, '08, 14:16

Thinking.... is there really life outside the earth? how did the sumarians discover calculus? where did moses get the meter stick when he was building the arch of the covenant? how come the giza is so accurate? is it true that civilizations outside the earth gave this knowledge to our ancestors? is there another earth in andromeda? :D

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Jun 2nd, '08, 06:13

After watching some asian movies (Love of Siam, Formula 17, Endless Summer)

Made me think how much I wish I had a best friend in school D:

...and also how I want to fall in love :wub:

heheh ^^

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » Jun 3rd, '08, 15:15

i wish my grades would be better. (like 2 years ago...)

zyrene

Post by zyrene » Sep 8th, '08, 18:23

I struggle so much to forget you all these months, but i never thought a single glimps of your photograph would ruin all my efforts. :-( :-( :cry: :alcoholic:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 9th, '08, 22:09

between going back home and my future.

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Sep 29th, '08, 02:56

I need a holiday :w00t:

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Sep 29th, '08, 03:03

that my previous inet host zukk...

whats the purpose of having to pay for 100GB space when youre not allowed to store files.
I have no issues on windows to store 6 digit files, but apparently linux would fall apart under it.
Odd indeed... and they censored all posts in tech support forums, gagged my requests and feedback and my fair and honest review...

Bah humbug...

This is the rant thread.. right? :)

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Sep 30th, '08, 06:49

I'm really bored at a university and I kinda wish I had more work to do for now. . . or someone to talk to. . .I'm reallllllyyy bored. x_x

kandieloli

Post by kandieloli » Sep 30th, '08, 07:19

why getting prepared for college is so much..and how will ill probably flunk out

kandieloli

Post by kandieloli » Sep 30th, '08, 07:20

yobuseyo wrote:i wish my grades would be better. (like 2 years ago...)
ME TOO!!!

Xandal

Post by Xandal » Oct 15th, '08, 22:39

Wishing I lived in Maryland :/

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Oct 15th, '08, 23:56

For some strange reason I'm wondering why Korean movies kick ass but their dramas suck so hard. Meh.. I'm probably think that after finished watching Voice.

adohr

Post by adohr » Jul 11th, '09, 06:10

well, it's quite late right now. and i'm thinking about going to sleep because i'm hanging out with my best friend tomorrow whom i haven't seen in ages ^^ and, i feel kind of hungry because i didn't eat much for dinner ><"

samy619

Post by samy619 » Jul 11th, '09, 06:36

...when will my order to the Korean Drama Love Hymn will arrive.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jul 11th, '09, 15:32

I hate fax, I really do!

huycha04

Post by huycha04 » Nov 29th, '09, 07:01

my mind is full of mess and games
i wounder what are you doing now

doram

Post by doram » Oct 24th, '10, 10:35

I wanna kill my chemistry teacher...

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Oct 25th, '10, 09:07

1) will I get what I want?
2) my morning dream was amazing :wub:
3) how the heck should I put this video into good quality when it is in this bad condition?? :x
4) Playful Kiss ep. 15 was the best :blink

Your Nemesis

Post by Your Nemesis » Dec 31st, '10, 18:15

Oh my goood?! Really?! Chalga* again?! God! I hate TV! :crazy:

*This is a very popular music style in Bulgaria... It's a mix of Bulgarian folk music, pop music and oriental music...if you ask me it's a total bullshit but some people like it :scratch: :glare:

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 31st, '10, 18:29

Gui Gui (brown sugar macchiato) ---> "Wang Zi, Wang Zi!!!" :lol
they are so cute ^^

fictionalistic

Post by fictionalistic » Feb 9th, '14, 01:18

I'm thinking longingly about taking a nap. 6-hour class on a Saturday, urgh..

vivant

Post by vivant » Apr 1st, '14, 13:07

I need to take a bath, but I'm too lazy to stand up from my chair.

SamuraiSx

Re: WHAT’S on YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW?

Post by SamuraiSx » Apr 28th, '16, 09:12

why stupid SWORDSMAN (2013) wuxia ended like thiss???? WAE?????? :cry: :goggle: :cussing: I don't want such ending! gosh last episode is tearing me apart.. I can't calm :x
for me DFBB LHC forever!!
now I can't watch anything.. gosh hate cliffhangers and turnout stupid endings like this... m.m

AmyRose
Korea South

Re:

Post by AmyRose » May 12th, '20, 06:57

fictionalistic wrote: Feb 9th, '14, 01:18 I'm thinking longingly about taking a nap. 6-hour class on a Saturday, urgh..
Ouch, that's quite unfortunate. But now, in 2020, kids have online classes which should be a bit more comfortable.
Anyway, I'm thinking about indoor gardening and cultivation because I need a new hobby, something to clear my mind. I was reading 420growradar about growing vegetables and herbs at home and thinking that it's quite possible. Wish me luck! :cheers: