.aigoo down!! myaigoo down!! >>(editX2)<<

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
audiodj007

.aigoo down!! myaigoo down!! >>(editX2)<<

Post by audiodj007 » Sep 13th, '08, 23:11

www.aigoo.withs2.net DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Heart breaking news what do you think?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.myaigoo.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</color>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.myaigoo.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</color>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.myaigoo.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Heart breaking news DOWN again!
Last edited by audiodj007 on Sep 17th, '08, 11:59, edited 4 times in total.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 14th, '08, 01:11

Yeah I just tried it to download some episodes and got this message:
Dear Aigoo Users:

When the beautiful Aigoo ladies approached me into making a site that will link people to Korean entertainment, I was excited. I decided to help them so that I could spread Korean entertainment(and with that, the culture) to people that would not have normally been able to watch it(or experience it). I would have never imagined that it would become so popular. I would like to take this time to thank all of the users and especially the Aigoo ladies into making Aigoo what it is today. I would also like to thank the Aigoo ladies for all the time they've spent into updating and maintaining this site.

After much deliberation, however, I have decided to take Aigoo down due to an increasing amount of concern over copyright issues. While I believe that what we were doing in Aigoo is legal, I do not have the financial power to combat any legal notices. Therefore, it is in my best interest that I take Aigoo offline. I hope all of you users and the wonderful Aigoo ladies will understand my difficult decision.

If you have any further questions, I may be reached at:
aigoo.admin@gmail.com.

And with that, I'll leave everyone with this:

You and I will meet again,
When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.
~Anonymous Author

Thanks,

A Friend
Worst news ever since I started getting into Korean dramas. The normal 700mb files are still obtainable from Clubbox but the 720p ones are much harder to find. I've tried the Aigoo site with the 'Internet Wayback Machine' to try and retrieve some links but it has no record of it :(

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 01:16

kobe23 wrote:Yeah I just tried it to download some episodes and got this message:
Dear Aigoo Users:

When the beautiful Aigoo ladies approached me into making a site that will link people to Korean entertainment, I was excited. I decided to help them so that I could spread Korean entertainment(and with that, the culture) to people that would not have normally been able to watch it(or experience it). I would have never imagined that it would become so popular. I would like to take this time to thank all of the users and especially the Aigoo ladies into making Aigoo what it is today. I would also like to thank the Aigoo ladies for all the time they've spent into updating and maintaining this site.

After much deliberation, however, I have decided to take Aigoo down due to an increasing amount of concern over copyright issues. While I believe that what we were doing in Aigoo is legal, I do not have the financial power to combat any legal notices. Therefore, it is in my best interest that I take Aigoo offline. I hope all of you users and the wonderful Aigoo ladies will understand my difficult decision.

If you have any further questions, I may be reached at:
aigoo.admin@gmail.com.

And with that, I'll leave everyone with this:

You and I will meet again,
When we're least expecting it,
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again.
~Anonymous Author

Thanks,

A Friend
Worst news ever since I started getting into Korean dramas. The normal 700mb files are still obtainable from Clubbox but the 720p ones are much harder to find. I've tried the Aigoo site with the 'Internet Wayback Machine' to try and retrieve some links but it has no record of it :(
Try googling "aigoo withs2 +name of drama" and open the cached site...won't work for long though.

It's really a shock since I really got everything of aigoo and they are the reason I got megaupload premium :roll

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 14th, '08, 01:23

OMG many thanks Wrow....why didn't I think of that? You are a genius! I'll try and leech as much as I can while it's still available.

Sorry to hear about your megaupload premium investment. That's just ouch. Oh well, at least you can still use it to download nature documentaries :P

On the bright side though, I'm sure a site similar to Aigoo will respawn in some other form as is hinted in the message.

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 14th, '08, 01:26

WroW wrote:It's really a shock since I really got everything of aigoo and they are the reason I got megaupload premium :roll
:lol Same here.

Though I eventually stopped using Aigoo since MU started to constantly freeze on me. Still it was a great site. Shame it's gone.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 01:26

kobe23 wrote:OMG many thanks Wrow....why didn't I think of that? You are a genius! I'll try and leech as much as I can while it's still available.

Sorry to hear about your megaupload premium investment. That's just ouch. Oh well, at least you can still use it to download nature documentaries :P

On the bright side though, I'm sure a site similar to Aigoo will respawn in some other form as is hinted in the message.
No problem...that idea came out of desperation :roll ...well there are still a few megaupload sites like the livejournal/jdrama site (which also has some kdramas) and also nhatkyviet.com

Ok now how again did clubbox work :mrgreen: haven't used that one in almost a year :roll

choppstixx860

Post by choppstixx860 » Sep 14th, '08, 01:32

NOOOOOO, just yesterday i started to watch legend ><;; and i was currently watching spotlight also T_T, now i gotta wait for seeders to seed the shows since clubbox never works for me, a sad day

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 14th, '08, 01:34

Bah. CB hasn't worked for me ever since I brought a new comp so my sources for Kdrama thinned and now Aigoo is gone...

Veoh, I find, is also a good place to get kdrama. Probably not the most reliable since it may not have the series you want, episodes missing, etc etc. But it's probably the best streaming site out there with it's own download program. You can get the episode in the original HQ form that way. Only problem is you have to grab the series you want before veoh removes it altogether.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 01:37

choppstixx860 wrote:NOOOOOO, just yesterday i started to watch legend ><;; and i was currently watching spotlight also T_T, now i gotta wait for seeders to seed the shows since clubbox never works for me, a sad day
Well you still have time to copy the links and both dramas should also be available here:http://nhatkyviet.com/category/film/korean-tv-series/

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 14th, '08, 01:41

Yeah there are still a few sites with DDL's but AFAIK, none offer 720p :( I always thought Aigoo would be safe from any legal issues as there are so many sites out there offering similar content, but I guess not as popular as Aigoo.

Clubbox is not what it used to be. A lot of the popular English language boxes such as Creidesca's, naynay's etc all seem to have expired files. There are still numerous Korean boxes that offer K-dramas but they are a headache to navigate since you have to search for them in Hangul.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 14th, '08, 01:51

There's also soompi too. If you go to the thread of the drama that you are watching, you'll find some direct download links there... At least from what I know, someone always upload and post the links in the thread :roll

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Sep 14th, '08, 02:07

That is really bad news. I got all my KDrama from there since it was up, now have to go back to torrent :(

Ootori Kyouya

Post by Ootori Kyouya » Sep 14th, '08, 02:42

This is bad news...it was actually one of my primary sources of getting k-drama. It's actually a bigger blow for my parents than myself. Does anyone have suggestions to alternative web sites that may provide similar service? If so, feel free to post.

nhome

Post by nhome » Sep 14th, '08, 02:52

it's a shame, is it true or the website was hacked? Aigoo was my primary source for downloading as well, i also use nhatkyviet.com for Korean and Japanese series

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Sep 14th, '08, 03:14

Lots of people who upload Kdramas to veoh were recently deleted and accounts closed. I hear most're blaming KBS&SBS for putting restrictions on their series. I hope torrents still work; otherwise....things doesn't look so promissing...

I.K

Post by I.K » Sep 14th, '08, 04:05

Thanks for the tip WroW. I ended up saving the cached pages of all the dramas i wanted to download. :D
I hope everyone does the same so the links dont die out too quickly. Would be a shame if all the time and effort spent by the uploaders were to go to waste :P

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 14th, '08, 05:08

It really is a shame. I feel sorry for the beautiful Aigoo ladies who have put so much time and dedication into creating such a wonderful site and then having the rug pulled from underneath them. Much sympathy goes out to people who have donated their hard earned $$'s to Aigoo. And of course, let's not forget those who have paid for MU premium accounts primarily to download from Aigoo.

I have a feeling this happened because of the recent crackdown by Korean networks SBS, KBS and MBC on variety shows from YouTube and Veoh channels. If variety shows have been targeted, then it's not surprising k-dramas are in for the same treatment. Obviously the major broadcasters aren't aware of how much these communities have helped spread Korean culture and entertainment.

getawayfrom

Post by getawayfrom » Sep 14th, '08, 05:19

neokenzo wrote:That is really bad news. I got all my KDrama from there since it was up, now have to go back to torrent :(
Well, at least you know how to use torrent. I don't so I think I'm going to kill myself now that aigoo is gone.

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Sep 14th, '08, 05:22

This really is a heartbroken, starting to like Korean drama, and just found out about Aigoo about a week ago. Now it has to shut down. What a waste. It was so beautiful and organize. Just hoping there will be a different site to help those in love with K-drama.

nathan37

Post by nathan37 » Sep 14th, '08, 06:33

I don't think aigoo withs2 wanted people to share their links. So forget about their site for now.

It is a shame I think. I think the korean studios use the same justification that MPAA use and think that a downloaded drama is x dollars in lost profit. I only got into asian drama when I accidently downloaded the wrong torrent from a torrent site which was the first episode of a drama. After that I was hooked.

Anyway I am grabbing links from aigoo withs2, what does that say about me?? lol.

Hopefully they will shift to another server eh?

nathan37

Post by nathan37 » Sep 14th, '08, 06:55

by the way open up google and search
site:aigoo.withs2.net

this will bring up all googles cache of the dramas and then choose what you want
and make sure you click CACHED page. You will have to be quick as the links expire after about 4-5 days

ciao

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Sep 14th, '08, 07:16

It's worse than sad news because I think this is the beginning of the end, I see it starting from 1 site to another. They're all thinking about money when something become popular, but I think it's counter-productive.

From my own personal experience: I bought some on DVD before but only after I saw them on streamming sites and know it's a good series. Still...I found out that their Eng sub were very bad and wouldn't pay for it unless I know for sure that the sub is, at least, understandable. I'd not know anything about their series if they decide to cut off this kind of "free advertisement."

engchunh

Post by engchunh » Sep 14th, '08, 08:24

So sad aigoo is down

MisterX

Post by MisterX » Sep 14th, '08, 09:25

Ahhh... good old Goethe.

Man wird nie betrogen, man betrügt sich selbst....

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 09:40

MisterX wrote:Ahhh... good old Goethe.

Man wird nie betrogen, man betrügt sich selbst....
Haha now X is speaking German and of course without making a mistake :P

jocutus

Post by jocutus » Sep 14th, '08, 09:48

cut and paste will do, right?... :w000t:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 09:51

jocutus wrote:cut and paste will do, right?... :w000t:
Of course but still I think he would even be capable of reciting that out of his mind *but we are going off topic :roll

cutelinksy

Post by cutelinksy » Sep 14th, '08, 10:00

nathan37 wrote:by the way open up google and search

this will bring up all googles cache of the dramas and then choose what you want
and make sure you click CACHED page. You will have to be quick as the links expire after about 4-5 days

ciao
Hi, I know I am troublesome, can you elaborate how to search? I tried searching but all I got was the link to the "message where aigoo has been closed". Is there anything i missed?

i went to google.com

and type in "site:aigoo.withs2.net" or "site:aigoo.withs2.net cached" but can't seemed to find anything.

thanks in advance

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 10:07

cutelinksy wrote:

ciao
Hi, I know I am troublesome, can you elaborate how to search? I tried searching but all I got was the link to the "message where aigoo has been closed". Is there anything i missed?

i went to google.com

and type in "site:aigoo.withs2.net" or "site:aigoo.withs2.net cached" but can't seemed to find anything.

thanks in advance
First google for "site:aigoo.withs2.net + name of the drama " (without the " or the + )
Then when you get the search result just click on cached (in blue(ish) besides the link)

cutelinksy

Post by cutelinksy » Sep 14th, '08, 11:52

WroW wrote:
cutelinksy wrote:

ciao

i went to google.com

thanks in advance
First google for "site:aigoo.withs2.net + name of the drama " (without the " or the + )
Then when you get the search result just click on cached (in blue(ish) besides the link)
oh THANKS A MILLION.......I am going to copy as much links as possible and hope to share with anyone who's interested in the future!

You made up my day.......thanks!! :D

MJkaig

Post by MJkaig » Sep 14th, '08, 12:14

Hello everyone,

for aigoo followers, baduy has made a link of the aigoo shout box:
http://www4.shoutmix.com/?puela

susan-y2k5

Post by susan-y2k5 » Sep 14th, '08, 12:27

hey thanks everyone for all the help. I'm so sad now that Aigoo is going, i only discovered this site recently and now it's been closed down. I relied on Aigoo for all the future eps of "east of eden", now where am i going to get if from now?. MySoju has a few eps but with these streaming sites, i find the quality to be so bad!. I really loved watching the good quality eps that Aigoo was uploading. This is a sad day for all the Kdrama lovers out there. BTW what is a shoutbox? and what's the whole point of one?

fredf355

Post by fredf355 » Sep 14th, '08, 12:47

Does anyone know where we'll be able to download dramas such as Kingdom of the wind, other than Clubbox, will anyone be putting the megaupload links up?

nozomi05

Post by nozomi05 » Sep 14th, '08, 13:29

so sad about aigoo. if in case somebody does find out that the very nice aigoo ladies, create or put-up another k-drama hosting site. do let us know.... or if in case someone discovers another good site to where to download... please share

Beeni

Post by Beeni » Sep 14th, '08, 14:03

this is amusing...... ^^

qawi3ep

Post by qawi3ep » Sep 14th, '08, 14:16

WTH..... now where Im gonna download kdrama. Everyting starting to shutdown one by one. huhuhu

Sak

Post by Sak » Sep 14th, '08, 17:52

I just found out and in shock that the site is no more :blink ... I can understand from their point of view that they don't want to sued and hassled. still even thou it had only been a few short months that I have started using the site, I had been relaying on it for all my kdramas so it be so sad to see it go.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Sep 14th, '08, 17:57

Hmm, looks like the cache for the What's Up Fox page has expired. :|
Last edited by saigo_x on Sep 14th, '08, 18:43, edited 2 times in total.

drmaul

Post by drmaul » Sep 14th, '08, 18:23

[/evil]

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 14th, '08, 18:26

susan-y2k5 wrote:hey thanks everyone for all the help. I'm so sad now that Aigoo is going, i only discovered this site recently and now it's been closed down. I relied on Aigoo for all the future eps of "east of eden", now where am i going to get if from now?. MySoju has a few eps but with these streaming sites, i find the quality to be so bad!. I really loved watching the good quality eps that Aigoo was uploading. This is a sad day for all the Kdrama lovers out there. BTW what is a shoutbox? and what's the whole point of one?
Well East of Eden is the only kdrama I'm watching at the moment and I'm getting all my episodes from Veoh. It's streaming yes, but download Veoh TV, download the original episode from there and you get the same quality it was uploaded in. Meaning it's in sync with WITH S2's subs too.

I'd link but there seems to be a few users uploading East of Eden episodes, the only problem is it's a whopper of a 50 episodes long series so accounts are bound to get banned for uploading in that time. I just hope there's someone who continues uploading to the end.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 18:30

drmaul wrote:[/evil]
:P

It makes me feel old but do people even remember how we got dramas before there was aigoo and clubbox...back than we had to pray and hope for anyone to seed the stuff and it took sometimes months to get a drama :roll

drmaul

Post by drmaul » Sep 14th, '08, 18:34

WroW wrote:

It makes me feel old but do people even remember how we got dramas before there was aigoo and clubbox...back than we had to pray and hope for anyone to seed the stuff and it took sometimes months to get a drama :roll
Ah, still torrents back then?!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 18:40

drmaul wrote:
WroW wrote:

Yes torrents and emule and most of the time there weren't any seeds...well today kdramas also don't have many seeders after a short time.

drmaul

Post by drmaul » Sep 14th, '08, 18:50

WroW wrote:
drmaul wrote:
WroW wrote:

Yes torrents and emule and most of the time there weren't any seeds...well today kdramas also don't have many seeders after a short time.
With people going unpunished for leeching too much, there's not much you can do. The best course of action is a ratio, of course. That would be nice.

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 18:54

I'll bet a replacement will be up soon.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 18:56

drmaul wrote:
With people going unpunished for leeching too much, there's not much you can do. The best course of action is a ratio, of course. That would be nice.
Nah I think it works like this too...just look at the jdramas...those torrents are relatively healthy. First because they are more popular and second because KDrama fans got used to using CB and lately megaupload.

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 18:57

they should just get an xdcc bot
and give releases out through there
and since irc isn't huge
the chances of them getting owned by korean companies will be very small

i'm really going to miss it
i really enjoyed the 720p and shinwa downloads

Sak

Post by Sak » Sep 14th, '08, 18:59

WroW wrote: Yes torrents and emule and most of the time there weren't any seeds...well today kdramas also don't have many seeders after a short time.
Exacltly what I was gonna say. It sometimes takes days even weeks to get just one episode :crazy:

I manage to save some of the links in the last few hours since I last posted, using that cache google trick posted earlier :mrgreen: gonna grab some more older dramas I never manage to watch and are torrent are about dead :mrgreen:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 19:01

lmaonade wrote:they should just get an xdcc bot
and give releases out through there
and since irc isn't huge
the chances of them getting owned by korean companies will be very small

i'm really going to miss it
i really enjoyed the 720p and shinwa downloads
I'm no expert but that would be impossible, what kind of server would you need to handle all the people who visit aigoo :unsure:

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 19:01

Yeah.. wish KDramas were setup like JAnimes where everything is hosted on IRC with bots.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Sep 14th, '08, 19:03

Phew. I managed to download the cached pages for 90+ series. :blink I din't know they had that many on there hehe. It's weird, for some reason the pages of titles with an apostrophe in the name don't come up. :scratch:

drmaul

Post by drmaul » Sep 14th, '08, 19:04

I've already tried the whole xdcc bots thing. No one visited!

IRC is a whole new thing for most people, not worth it.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 19:10

drmaul wrote:I've already tried the whole xdcc bots thing. No one visited!

I would've visited if I knew :mrgreen: ...well megaupload leech frendlier...put in the links go out come back and voila :roll

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 19:10

It works for animes and is a whole new thing for everyone. There is no reason why it could not work for KDramas.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 19:12

roller wrote:

It works for animes and is a whole new thing for everyone. There is no reason why it could not work for KDramas.
I have never seen an anime channel that hosts all anime and is actually fast even for older animes.. Aigoo had over I don't know how many dramas...try to get all those to a few xdcc bot...but maybe it could work, again I'm no expert.

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 19:16

it seems that if everyone who visited it helped out
then it could be possible

if not
then we all have 2 go back 2 torrents or w/e
and a lot of things they had on there were hard 2 find

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 19:17

No but at least it could keep up with current releases.

There is a anime site that has links to almost ever anime out. It isn't an IRC channel though its a website.
http://getfansub.com/wiki/Category:Anime

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 19:19

i'm not saying people would have to use IRC
but it's an option
cuz now that aigoo is down
we need to brainstorm and somehow figure out what to do now

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 19:25

We could register a domain/host in somewhere like sweden and pay for it with an offshore bank account. That way we won't be bothered.

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 19:33

roller wrote:We could register a domain/host in somewhere like sweden and pay for it with an offshore bank account. That way we won't be bothered.
that sounds good
has anybody here ever done something liek that before?

Sak

Post by Sak » Sep 14th, '08, 19:37

No IRC is a nightmare. I am also an anime and manga fan and can never understand how to use IRC to grab stuff. I must have looked at over 10 different tutorials but each one has me stumped! I can chat fine in there but its the downloading that I cant seem to get a grasp on.

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 19:39

we'll set it up w/ xdcc
not ctcp
just "/msg Aigoo1 xdcc send 1"
or w/e

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » Sep 14th, '08, 19:44

btw if people were looking for 720p kdramas
you can find the torrents here
http://choding.blog.com/

drmaul

Post by drmaul » Sep 14th, '08, 19:56

Seems like they're up.....already. Go look at the aigoo page!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 20:04

drmaul wrote:Seems like they're up.....already. Go look at the aigoo page!
That was fast..expected it to take longer....great job aigoo team.

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 14th, '08, 20:05

Ahh, that was a quick replacement. Much thanks and good luck to the Aigoo ladies for their new site <3

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 14th, '08, 20:06

kdrama2005

Post by kdrama2005 » Sep 14th, '08, 20:33

If don't know there is also a way to find megaupload file using google. Below is a high level summary:

http://pcsplace.com/how-tos/how-to-sear ... are-files/

Example on google search, try:
"four gods" avi | mkv | 001 site:megaupload.com

Notice for 720p files they break it down to .001 .002 .003 and .004 files so you fave to try different ways.

Also, if you sign up for free megaupload as user (free) you can qualify for "happy hour premium" usage during 10AM to 2AM (CDT).
For the Megaupload tootbar, just to to their website. Notice I've downloaded and installed it. At night 10PM to 2AM their offer "Happy Hour Premium" to member. To be member you can register for free, just enter a valide email address which you create from Gmail for example.

The steps are:
1) Download and install the tool bar.
2) login to Megaupload
3) at 10PM (sometimes before 10, like 9PM) try to down load a file from there by waiting for the 25 secs countdown, but then the "Happy Hour Premium" button will turn "orange". The picture below is this afternoon so it's not "on" yet.
4) one you click on it you'll see a new page with a summary of premium member services. Close it and go back to the link to the file you what but this time you'll get straight to the page that allows you to download the file.
5) you can download as many files you want until 2AM.

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 20:34

woohoo! :cheers:

crisis diverted

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Sep 14th, '08, 20:43

Lmao the way everyone was acting about that site has me wondering what if the internet went down like that one south park episode lol ><

roller

Post by roller » Sep 14th, '08, 20:49

LOL The fake internet pr0n.. hahah "it's just not the same"

puela

Post by puela » Sep 14th, '08, 21:31

:wub: ahhh i feel the love :mrgreen:
5pgs worth for a day of no existence hehehehe ...
Enjoy the new site guys 8)

audiodj007

big kisses

Post by audiodj007 » Sep 14th, '08, 21:41

puela wrote::wub: ahhh i feel the love :mrgreen:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
You got mine - people like you make life worth living.

Biggest compliment i could think of. 8)

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Sep 14th, '08, 21:55

puela wrote::wub: ahhh i feel the love :mrgreen:
You guys rock, fullstop :mrgreen:
Keep up the good work :D

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Sep 14th, '08, 22:17

This is like the best news i got so far for the day. Just hope none of those Korean tv station find out about this site for a long time.