Toda Erika

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
babypudding

Post by babypudding » Jul 23rd, '08, 11:26

Yay, Toda Erika's next drama is with Ninomiya Kazunari and Nishikido Ryo! Drama is called 流星の絆 (Ryusei no Kizuna ) Can't wait~

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Aug 1st, '08, 16:14

yeah, i'm really looking forward to it ^.^//

muah, i really love her eyes, they're sou beautiful ^^" ...
and she looks cute when she's crying xDDD ~ ...

bouken_red

Post by bouken_red » Aug 10th, '08, 19:11

anyone got Presents subs??? can't find it anywhere...=(

cam169

Post by cam169 » Aug 15th, '08, 00:06

I have to confess that I never really paid attention to Erika in other Dramas but since Code Blue I love her *_*...she's really convincing in her role.
I was kind of hoping for a Aizawa/Hiyama relationship in CB T_T

kuddos to Erika :3

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 5th, '08, 21:30

Bumpin some love into this thread.

I'm really excited about Toda Erika's new drama!! And I'm so happy with the way she's acting as Hiyama in Code Blue, she's my favorite character (:

Engine, Nobuta, Gal Cir, Death Note, Tatta Hitotsu, HYD2, Liar Game, Tsubasa, Ushi ni, Presents, Code Blue and now Ryuusei no Kizuna - I'm so proud of you Erika!!!

More pics below!

Last edited by justsayes on Sep 6th, '08, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 6th, '08, 00:04

Thanks for the pics :-) Not enough Erika love on this forum... Looking forward to watching her in Ryusei and currently watching her in Code Blue.

If I'm not wrong, this is a sample from her 2009 calendar:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 6th, '08, 00:43

She looks so fine! :cheers: Thanks!

So true, not enough love :| Just need to wait a few more months maybe? :lol It's all good as long as I know there's some fans out there! :cheers:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 6th, '08, 04:56

Another picspam :)

This time it's in sets! These are series of photoshoots that Erika has done. Mind you, they're not all complete :D

恵梨香さんかっこい~~

p.s. had to edit my pic posts b/c I moved the pics to another folder ^^;;

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 8th, '08, 02:07

Has anyone watched IQ Sapuri w/ Code Blue cast yet? Did anyone catch the "Todapi~~~"? LOL that was so cute :lol

More pics!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 8th, '08, 02:15

I saw it but the clip I downloaded seemed to only be their VTR

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 8th, '08, 02:21

I know, I was disappointed that they didn't appear on the actual show :/ I saw last year's IQ Sapuri w/ Erika and it was pretty funny so I was expecting more from this one :lol

The drawing was so easy to guess! I could tell who it was from Erika's version :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 8th, '08, 07:16

Ah, I don't watch IQ Sapuri so I had no clue who they were trying to draw until they showed him :lol

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 9th, '08, 04:17

lol it's all good :lol I got confused when everybody else showed their drawings, especially Yamapi; I started to think it was the pilot guy :D

But in last year's IQ sapuri w/ Erika, they played a lot more games, and Erika even put on some angel wings :lol

I'm uploading a higher quality version of CB's IQ s., but it's the females only :whistling: If you want, I'll also upload the clip of Erika in last years IQ s :mrgreen: It's cut so that it's featuring mostly her.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 9th, '08, 05:40

Ah, that would be great! Thanks so much! :cheers:

Have you seen her in the Mazda CM? Never would've imagined her dancing :roll

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 9th, '08, 06:01

Here's the HQ clip of IQ sapuri with the girls only:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJONX357 :cheers:

Uploading the other one right now!

Yes, I saw it! I didn't expect it either, and I... was trying not to crack up :lol

It killed me, totally killed me :dance:

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Sep 9th, '08, 06:36

Im still waiting for Code Blue to pass over - I want to see her role in her next leading drama.

I fell in love with her since her casting in Death Note movie (I don't watch the anime, but have seen both films - not interested in the third due to low reviews.)

Also, is the link to the video on the 2nd page of this thread wrong? I go to 1:45 and see just two girls walking by and laughing...

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 9th, '08, 06:53

Hello there :D

Yeah, the original poster was convinced that one of the girls may have been Toda Erika. Said s/he would follow up on it, but sadly never did :O The video is taken by two guys who were visiting Japan and were trying to ask the Japanese populace to sing karaoke w/ them :lol

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 9th, '08, 07:17

atskv9,

here is the IQ Sapuri clip with Erika on the show:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDDRN2U3
(air date 07.04.21)

I just realized Kaname Jun's in it, too! What a coincidence, huh?

I also uploaded another IQ Sapuri with a VTR of Erika on the set of Liar Game ^^:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RI33LXOA
(air date 07.05.05)

Enjoy! I'll try to post more pics tomorrow :lol

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Sep 9th, '08, 15:05

justsayes wrote:atskv9,

here is the IQ Sapuri clip with Erika on the show:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDDRN2U3
(air date 07.04.21)

I just realized Kaname Jun's in it, too! What a coincidence, huh?

I also uploaded another IQ Sapuri with a VTR of Erika on the set of Liar Game ^^:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RI33LXOA
(air date 07.05.05)

Enjoy! I'll try to post more pics tomorrow :lol
Are these the DIVX (Embedded Soft Subs) or AVI's?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 9th, '08, 16:38

justsayes, thanks for the links! I'm downloading them now. Lol, I need to start an Erika video folder on my computer now :lol

Did you see Erika's Sabra.net shoot recently? Very hot 8)

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 9th, '08, 21:34

pn0yb0i,

nope, these aren't subbed; they are both wmvs that are cut so it's featuring Toda Erika.

atskv9,

You're very welcome! And I love love love the Sabra shoot! Classy and sassy, that's Toda Erika :lol I'll upload picspam later, and I'll include those, too, so you can add it towards your shiny new Erika folder :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 9th, '08, 22:55

I've actually got the Sabra set, the midnight dejavue and the videos for it :D

I won't lie, I actually haven't been following her for long. Only seen her in a few dramas but now I'm checking out her thread in 2ch everyday :lol

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 11th, '08, 05:22

Ahh please excuse the late reply, was out last night ^^;;

My favorite outfit out of that shoot might have to be the white dress/red belt combo. It's so retro and gorgeous on her :thumleft:

I only started getting into jdramas in general last year; my friend hooked me into Hana Kimi and then Nobuta wo Produce. I noticed Erika in NwP and thought she was great but it wasn't until Liar Game, where she played a totally different character, that I was truly impressed. I was like, is that the same girl??? (And I might be in the minority, but I only loved her more after watching her as the loathed Nakajima Umi :fear: )

Then I found out she was in Death Note! A little late, but, yeah :lol I thought, wow this girl's everywhere! I watched GalCir and I was sold. The drama was pure cracky genius. The rest is history :lol

Only got a mini picspam today, but there's a link to AF gallery; don't have to be a member, but if you sign up, you can view the bigger sizes :salut:

My favorite pic right now :D
AF Toda Erika gallery: http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index. ... s&aid=3303

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 11th, '08, 06:04

Whoa, thanks for the pics :-) The last two are great and I can see why the last one is your favorite atm. I might have to disown her for the MacFan cover though :whistling: :lol

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 11th, '08, 17:56

LOL!! I'll forgive her for making the cover look beautiful 8)

Ah Code Blue is over. Ryuusei no Kizuna!!

Random fact: Toda Erika didn't get to go to Okinawa (like she said she wanted to do in Cartoon Kattun). Instead she went to the Rokko Mountains in Kobe, her hometown :-( :thumleft:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 12th, '08, 23:54

Code Blue special!

More details: http://community.livejournal.com/news_j ... tml#cutid1

Wow, Erika's pretty busy. Right after filming the special she's diving straight into RnK. Craziness! :crazy: Ah, it's good that she's busy, means more chances to watch her stuff. Hope she takes care of herself tho!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Sep 13th, '08, 00:21

bouken_red wrote:anyone got Presents subs??? can't find it anywhere...=(
That movie was never subbed unfortunately. :(

Thanks for sharing all the variety show clips, you guys~
I haven't been using Clubbox lately so I'm missing out on a lot of Erika clips. D:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 13th, '08, 01:01

No problem :thumleft: It's good to share the prettiness lol

Usually when I go to clubbox, it's always scarce on clips of her. I usually use the search engines designed for CBox and such, so am I looking in the wrong places? :|

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 13th, '08, 03:31

Just a quick pic I wanted to share... Someone in 2ch posted this and it's a screen capture of Google streetview. Looks like Steetview managed to get a capture of Erika :lol I can't tell if it's really her but it's very believable!

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Sep 15th, '08, 07:35

^ she looks like a doll :lol thanks atskv9!

And now, my new favorite pic of Erika. Forgive my sentimentality, but I was listening to "A Sorta Fairytale" by Tori Amos and when this pic came up, I just about died. She's so ethereal in it...

I took some liberties in editing the contrast curves (;

A sorta fairytale... (Youtube link)

Things you said that day up on the 101

The girl had come undone... I tried to downplay it with a bet about us

You said that you'd take it as long as I could, I could not erase it

And I'm so sad... like a good book I can't put this day back...

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 10th, '08, 06:26

Annnnnd... bump!

Yay, "Arigatou, Okan" is out now! Get it here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 17#1103517

I saw it today and the previews do not do Toda Erika justice. Everytime I see her, she never dissapoints me in terms of improvement (well, except maybe Ushi ni LOL). This makes me more psyched for RnK!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 10th, '08, 08:29

Ah, I saw she was gonna be in Arigatou, Okan but it looks far too sad so I'm not sure if I will watch it. And RnK should be starting pretty soon here too! Haven't gotten a chance to watch Erika in TFPII yet but from some screencaps I've seen, it looks fun!

I've got some recent HQ vids as well if you would like me to share them :-)

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 11th, '08, 08:01

Hehe, you're right about Arigatou, Okan, it's like a tear-fest, you might need a kleenex ^^;; And yes TPF2 is a must watch! Just for the Wall-Crash game itself would be worth it hehehehehe

Sure, any downloads my way are always welcome :lol :salut:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 11th, '08, 08:54

I just watched TFPII tonight and it was fun :D Erika wasn't too great at the games but at least she won three massage chairs :lol

I'll try to free up some bandwidth and upload some stuff soon. Means I gotta put my torrents on hold :roll :thumleft:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 12th, '08, 08:23

Heehee wasn't it fun?? Even though she didn't win many, she was such a character to watch, and it made it so entertaining lol And I can't believe that she got that many! What a lucky girl! :lol

No hurry to upload, take your time (: There's so much promotion for RnK coming out right now, it's crazy! It's even more than Code Blue so I'm just waiting for the videos to roll in lol But I'm happy! :cheers:

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 17th, '08, 00:20

Erika to star in Nakashima Mika's "ORION" PV!!

from Nikkansports:

中島美嘉ビデオクリップに戸田恵梨香出演

記事を印刷する

TBS系ドラマ「流星の絆」(17日スタート、金曜午後10時)でヒロインを務める戸田恵梨香(20)が、中島美嘉(25)が歌う同ドラマ挿入歌「ORION」(11月12日発売)のビデオクリップに出演していることが16日、分かった。中島のビデオクリップに女優が出演するのは初めて。

作家東野圭吾氏(50)の人気小説を原作にする同ドラマは、幼いころに両親を殺された3人兄妹の復しゅうを描く。戸田は2人の兄と復しゅう計画を進めながら、兄たちに打ち明けることのできない秘密を抱えるヒロイン役。同クリップの中では、同ドラマで演じる役柄の印象を重ね合わせた「悲しさ」「切なさ」を表現。同ドラマには中島も出演することも決まっており、ドラマとビデオクリップで共演する異色のコラボレーションとして注目されそうだ。また「ORION」の着うた配信は、同ドラマ初回放送に合わせ、17日からスタートする。

[2008年10月16日13時6分]

---

Basically saying that it's Erika's first time performing in a Nakashima Mika PV, how she's the sister in RnK who has a secret from her brothers, and how Nakashima Mika is also in the drama.

I.am.so.excited!!! XD I wonder if Erika and Mika will interact in the PV? That would be tres awesome!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 19th, '08, 01:57

Did it say that Mika was gonna act in the PV also? Seems like it might only be Erika based on how PVs usually happen...

I'm gonna upload that file I said I would. Lol, been too busy... I thought I had more but I don't haha...
edit: here

Tetsu87

Post by Tetsu87 » Oct 20th, '08, 20:53

you can also watch it here:

:lol

taiyo_hikari_1

Post by taiyo_hikari_1 » Oct 20th, '08, 21:33

Hi! I'm new around here, decided to join because I think Erika has a great potential. I've watched some dramas with her, like Nobuta, Tatta Hitotsu No koi, Sugar & Spice, Code Blue.

As you may noticed I think she is great but I have never seen her in a major leading role, any sugestions?

A friend said liar game

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 20th, '08, 23:01

atskv9, thank you very very much!! She looks so gorgeous!

Tetsu87, thanks for the video link! :cheers: I think my love for her just magnified :lol

taiyo_hikari_1, hi! Yes, Erika has great potential, doesn't she? And yes, Liar Game is a good recommendation; she plays very unique character (to put it nicely lol) and is very, very different from the roles you've probably seen her in. You're in for a surprise! :D

I too would love to see her in more lead roles, as Liar Game was her first and only lead role up to date. A few mini-series that I would recommend are Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi season 2 and Peculiar Tales (I forget the japanese name :sweat: )

Also, if you like her in a very silly role in a very silly drama, there's Galcir. Her other dramas include Ushi ni Negai Wo (but I've never really watched much of it, since she has a smaller role) and Engine (one of her first! again, a small role though). That's all I remember off the top of my head, besides the ones you listed (:

She's also really good in her guest roles, like in Hana Yori Dango 2 (but a lot of people didn't like her because of this) and Jyoou no Kyoushitsu SP.

taiyo_hikari_1

Post by taiyo_hikari_1 » Oct 21st, '08, 01:08

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll get started as soon as I finish my current drama.
Engine, is it a Kimura Takuya's drama?

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Oct 21st, '08, 03:03

She's also in the current new drama:
Ryusei no Kizuna

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Oct 21st, '08, 05:23

Yes, Engine is a Kimura Takuya drama :D Erika's spotlight is in episode 6 and she and Takuya are funny together :lol

And yes, auroragb's right, she's also in RnK! This one I'm really excited about because it's a good mix of actors and of course, it's Kudo Kankuro :mrgreen:

Rabu

Post by Rabu » Nov 2nd, '08, 19:07

I like Erika <3 So skinny legs and arms~

She's beautyful, does she have any photobooks? x3

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Nov 2nd, '08, 20:04

Rabu wrote:She's beautyful, does she have any photobooks? x3
Yeah, she's got a few :lol Take a look here: http://asiabeam.com/gallery/v/persons/Toda_+Erika/

noisia

Post by noisia » Nov 2nd, '08, 22:05

atskv9 wrote:
Yeah, she's got a few :lol Take a look here: http://asiabeam.com/gallery/v/persons/Toda_+Erika/
goddamn she looks FINE in bomb.tv may 2007.

Actually she looks fine in all those photobooks waaah~

infundibuliform

Post by infundibuliform » Nov 3rd, '08, 07:35

Erika is so cool! And she's so pretty. I really like her hair.
haha While I was reading this, I kept thinking, "Oh, my God, it's guys talking about how hot they think she is!" But then I remembered Ikuta Toma :wub:, and a lot of the threads for the guy actors, and realized those are a lot more graphic. haha Nishikido Ryo's I think has fifty billion shirtless pictures on the first page, or maybe that was Yamapi. haha I forget.

Anyway! Back to Erika. I first saw her in Hana yori Dango, and I thought she was really cool, and then I saw Nobuta wo Produce, and she's become the first female actress I'm going to be a big fan of. Horikita Maki is awesome, but Erika is so cool! Plus, she's in Code Blue, and Yamapi is in Code Blue--a double plus! Code Blue's on my list of dramas to watch, mostly for Erika, but Yamapi's a major plus. lol :thumright:

t68kv

Post by t68kv » Nov 3rd, '08, 08:49

another fan here hehe.

i like her on code blue, kat-tun interview. The slight boyish toda erika :))

chocoasaurus

Chi-chan in Ryusei no Kizuna

Post by chocoasaurus » Nov 14th, '08, 20:16

Do U think Chi-chan (Chiemi, Shi's friend, Ryusei no Kizuna) is a bit familiar? If i'm not wrong, she played with Toda in Houkago Division 1.

In Ryusei, Toda is kawaii ne? This drama is pretty good & it gets more & more interesting.
I want to know who is really the murder & what r they going to do to take revenge?

atskv9

Re: Chi-chan in Ryusei no Kizuna

Post by atskv9 » Nov 15th, '08, 01:07

chocoasaurus wrote:Do U think Chi-chan (Chiemi, Shi's friend, Ryusei no Kizuna) is a bit familiar? If i'm not wrong, she played with Toda in Houkago Division 1.
I have not watched any of Ryusei, but you're right. Checking here, here, and here, you can see that it's her :thumleft:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Nov 15th, '08, 03:02

atskv9 wrote:I have not watched any of Ryusei, but you're right.....
Thanks for links.
I think U should see Ryusei, it's a very good drama. And Toda is so cute in this.

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Nov 16th, '08, 12:40

Yeah im watching the series because of erika!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Nov 16th, '08, 22:20

chocoasaurus wrote:I think U should see Ryusei, it's a very good drama. And Toda is so cute in this.
I'm definitely planning on it but I don't have enough time at the moment :-(

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Nov 19th, '08, 03:29

erika is looking good in ryusei

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Nov 24th, '08, 07:59

What I like "The post-it man" :lol So funny. :lol when Shi has fake cilias :lol
The story is now more and more interresting, did Shi's bio-father assacined Ariake couple? And for which reason? Why the president of Ayashi's restaurants was there that night? Why his restaurants can make ayashi rice having the same taste as Ariake's. AAA, can't wait.
And I want to know about Shi's love also. May be I'm wrong, but it seems like Koichi loves Shi, not only as an older brother.
:-)

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Nov 27th, '08, 23:19

noisia wrote:
atskv9 wrote:
goddamn she looks FINE in bomb.tv may 2007.

Actually she looks fine in all those photobooks waaah~
Yah... :wub: :wub: :wub:

thks atskv9 for the link. And i'm surprised that u r every where in DA with an incredibly important frequency.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Nov 28th, '08, 04:11

chocoasaurus wrote:thks atskv9 for the link. And i'm surprised that u r every where in DA with an incredibly important frequency.
you're welcome. I actually found that link on accident.
Haha, I guess I just get around :fear:

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Dec 2nd, '08, 01:35

There are more pictures of her available at http://community.livejournal.com/toda_erika

:D

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 2nd, '08, 08:47

Rikayla wrote:There are more pictures of her available at http://community.livejournal.com/toda_erika

:D
Arigatou ne.

justsayes

Post by justsayes » Dec 2nd, '08, 10:24

Hehe, haven't been here in a while:

credits: 曙光教團 @ discuss

I'm pretty sure, though not 100%, this picture is from the latest issue of Oricon Style. Toda Erika got favorite actress this season! :cheers:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 2nd, '08, 12:55

justsayes wrote:Hehe, haven't been here in a while:

credits: 曙光教團 @ discuss

I'm pretty sure, though not 100%, this picture is from the latest issue of Oricon Style. Toda Erika got favorite actress this season! :cheers:
In RnK? She is very cute & funny in it.
But I like her in CB.

Naera

Hi every one ^^

Post by Naera » Dec 4th, '08, 22:17

Hii... :-)

she's soooo cute in Code Blue and Liar Game :wub:

:thumright: Keep like this Erika :thumleft:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 8th, '08, 10:25

Hi, evry Toda's fans

----------------

Vote for your fav actress (until 30 Dec 2008)
Vote HERE (page in Eng)

superflanker

Post by superflanker » Dec 13th, '08, 17:00

cute cheek :lol:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 18th, '08, 08:25

Hi Toda's fan, I've just watched the pv "Orion" of Nakashima Mika. There is Mika (of course :lol) & another artist.
I think it was Toda, but :unsure:
Can anybody confirm it? :wub:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 19th, '08, 06:24

Hai, it's Erika in the PV :thumleft:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 19th, '08, 06:32

atskv9 wrote:Hai, it's Erika in the PV :thumleft:
Ah sou...arigatou.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 3rd, '09, 03:29

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 25/08.html
On the heels of Sawajiri Erika's getting married, sounds like wedding bells are ringing for Toda Erika.
What is it with the Erikas and getting married
DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jan 3rd, '09, 07:55

auroragb wrote:http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment ... 25/08.html
On the heels of Sawajiri Erika's getting married, sounds like wedding bells are ringing for Toda Erika.
What is it with the Erikas and getting married
DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!!
Sure?
I'm not good in jpnese, so correct me if i'm wrong. As i've read, nothing is related to her marriage. In the end, they said, they are just best friends.
Anyway, getting marriend at the age of 20, for an antress, it's somehow very soon.
Onemore, like you, I dun wanna they marrying.

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jan 7th, '09, 00:15

Time to vote for ur favorite actress, year 2009.

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/pretty1.html

zzzzzzzzzzzy

Post by zzzzzzzzzzzy » Jan 19th, '09, 16:12

ohh my, misa misa is so cute =P

rio_5364

Post by rio_5364 » Jan 22nd, '09, 09:11

ERIKA TODAy.. erika tomorrow.. haha

not funny i guess. well just ignore me hehe

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jan 29th, '09, 05:24

I've just finished watching Gal Circle in just one time. I'm really touched by the story.
But the most remarkable overall, Toda is very pretty in this. :wub: Personally, I think this is the drama where she is the most pretty. :wub:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jan 30th, '09, 20:24

Hi minna-san. Seem like you guys are all busy :D
I've just found, by google, an awesome site of all about Toda's goodies. :w00t:
Guess not many person know it. So here, the link http://yui-life.com/gallery/v/toda/ :wub:

Hope U guys like it. 8)

rio_5364

Post by rio_5364 » Feb 1st, '09, 04:00

wew.. thx again chocoasaurus hehe