Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 24th, '08, 02:20

beanybeans wrote:LOL. You don't think that Jin would want to hear his sexy voice on screen? :lol

Are you referring to the Rohto ad pic the angry thing? I thought Ueda looks like how he normally does (a bit unnatural at smiling...hehe) and yeah, Kame looks a bit perturbed in that pic. Hehe.

Hmm, i didn't see that post when i was going through my f-list. And good grief, it's hard to keep up especially with work and all. D: Anyway, you don't want the Akame fans to just have a little fun, Ginoru? :wink: Yeah, just let them have fun with it. No harm done. :wink:
Yep, not ata all XD I am sure he is just as interested in watching it as i am XD and after all while dubbing he saw enough as he was dubbing the mani character XD

No, the angry one is another of the Popolo ones, it is already up somewhere because yesterday a friend sent the whole zip to me. Is the one with Jin sitting in the fence once you see it you'll understand ;)
In the Rotho pic (the round one) they all look unnatural is like cartoonized or something :scratch: and kame's lashes..... :whistling:
Aww cute Ueda, he has been for long without smiling :) Love his smile but angsty Ueda is great ;)

Oh no, they can have all the fun they want ...without needing to "create" the akame; just in this last cartoon Jin and kame talked 2 or 3 times! if they want to see akame there they had a great a real one ;) You can't only see what you want to see :) I am not a fan of Jin-Junno(or any pairing at all) but i know they are good friends and in this last cartoon seeing Jin grabbing Junno's shoulders was really cute to see :-) or teasing Maru as he did, even Koki taking things in his hands to help Maru ;) I like that, is real friendship and cute to see

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 24th, '08, 20:29

Ginoru wrote:LOL But that's properly for a girl!!!! He can sit like any other guy!! And those pants high up!!! :P :whistling:
XD :lol :mrgreen: :doh: I almost fell from the chair that I'm sitting XD :D

sweetserenity: yes he can sit like this,too :D depends on the atmosphere guess.

ginoru: I'm supporting you, fight with Kame's hair XD (I don't mind Jin's hair, you can do whatever you like :D)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 24th, '08, 21:30

Oh no my gosh! I don't want to be murdered by kame's fans!! LOL

By the way i checked the concert schedule and....this is to worry about!! After next week's concerts (wednesday and thursday) they will only have a day to rest before the "Grand Finale" of four consecutive concerts in T Dome! :crazy:

Anyway, i hope they do well and after the cons they have a little rest and then go back to be active ;) And i bring some pics, already shared in Af, got them from Popcornfor2 forums

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 25th, '08, 05:59

Ginoru:Yeah,as you said,i worry that they might be exhausted in the last two days :unsure: Hope they do something to regain strength as soon as possible.Thanks for the pics^^The push-up one is so sexy,isn't :roll
The next CK episode,I feel pitiful for Maru.Poor him :| After more than 40 minutes preparing,he still can't jump+_+Besides,the others,AT-TU,tease him a lot(especially Jin,as usual LOL) But in the end Maru quits and Kame does that Bungee Jump imediately after AT-TU count down from five :whistling: I don't know but i quile don't like this plot :whistling:
And in this episode we can see that everyone can be Jin's teasing target^^How "evil" jin is! :lol And his sitting style is so remarkable.there is one scene Jin sitting on the fence with the legs on the fence too :lol :whistling:
(credit to Kitsunemd)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 25th, '08, 17:56

Ginoru wrote:

sweetserenity08

Found another of theo silly akame things in Kt love, now it is they are using the same bracelets in different colors XD How curious people see that and no one noticed that for the last two moths or more photoshoots Koki has been using kame's skull band LOLLLLLL Well, some only see what they want ;)
ah I saw that on my f-list but I didn't bother to read it... :P If i'm not mistaken the same person who posted that has been constantly posting those kind of things as she call it "akame evidence" not that I'm bother by it since it's her right but some of those I previously read from her lj are i find it quite hard to believe even for an akame fans or so i think(well at least it has warning that it's only a rumor) but I stopped reading her post because I might end up giving some realistic comments to knock some sense and the last thing I want is to fight and offend akame fans and it's their choice to believe in it while I believe in reality and respect is all we need..XD and do you know what's the latest? i must admit that I can't help having fun that everytime they mentioned some "akame rumors" we're the first one to point out that it's not...hehe! that the scar jin have in his hand was a bite from kame's dog... :P

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: those concert pics! Love it! especially the first one...*dead*

that guy maru gave me a hard time laughing on CKT...he's seriously scared! I give credit to kame for being supportive of him.. :P

the bully and the bullied one...XD

lol! Jin teaching junno to do the bullying this time...:lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 25th, '08, 22:55

ruby_fann

It is not the last two days, it is going to be four consecutive days!! wich is worse....

LOL it was no a plot it was just that Maru was too scared to jump XD poor him; "the evil three" in the bus were funny but later on they were just the "evil two" ; i like this ep because it gives a lot of insight on how they roles are inseide Kt, Koki is a mom all the time worried, kame a dad who steps forward, junno is the heart, maru the one who takes the loser end of the stick and then the "evil brothers" XD a big family LOLL

Yeah Jin changed from fish to bird XD

sweetserenity08

Read that too but even akame fans there said it had nothing to do do XD good thing some still keep a cool head :) I like those ones.

He looks so pretty in those pics :) (i cannot say handsome there! XD )

Poor poor Maru he is so cute :) I wanted to go and comfort him when he was repeating kowaii kowaii, poor guy XD Kame did well but he himself had his share of laugh XD of course for him after dreamboys that jump may be just another jump XD Koki and Junno also did well, Junno up suppoerting him and Koki down following Jin's petition on change to tell kame directly to take over Maru. Bet that if he had not thought too much about the jump from the start and just jump without thinking he would have spared himself a lot of suffering XD

LOL Nice gifs XD Jin almost throws all coffe and things down just to annoy Maru, and the "Evil Three"!! really, between Jin abussing and annoying and "akuma" Ueda providing ideas Maru is all set XD and those two are his closest ones in KT!!!

Fear your friends people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 27th, '08, 06:43

Sweetserenity08:Oh Akame fans...It's such a long story :whistling: To tell the truth i've never read any fanfic or news or rumours(especially this>_<) about Akame except if they are added in the concert reports :salut: And to be honest,I have an allergy about it(OMG,hope Akame fans don't kill me :goggle: )And it's fun that you are the one who reveal the truth behind these rumour^^(I want to do so too but since i don't read it....^^).And thanks for the gif 8) Such an evil Jin :P
Ginoru:Yeah,it will be 4 consecutive days and i think that if Kattun can handle the first two days,they might be exhausted in the last two days :unsure: And your idea about the Kattun family :lol I like it.So Kame is Mom righ?
I wonder if this has something to do with Kame's hair these days LOL
Jin of course is an evil brother :D And fear your friends?Actually LOL
And there is translation of CK on Jin Daily.It's interesting that when Jin tell Maru just to stand up to have a lookdown,Maru said that Jin will definitely push him down LOL :lol :whistling: I think so too :P

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 27th, '08, 20:03

Ginoru wrote:
sweetserenity08

Read that too but even akame fans there said it had nothing to do do XD good thing some still keep a cool head :) I like those ones.

He looks so pretty in those pics :) (i cannot say handsome there! XD )

Poor poor Maru he is so cute :) I wanted to go and comfort him when he was repeating kowaii kowaii, poor guy XD Kame did well but he himself had his share of laugh XD of course for him after dreamboys that jump may be just another jump XD Koki and Junno also did well, Junno up suppoerting him and Koki down following Jin's petition on change to tell kame directly to take over Maru. Bet that if he had not thought too much about the jump from the start and just jump without thinking he would have spared himself a lot of suffering XD

LOL Nice gifs XD Jin almost throws all coffe and things down just to annoy Maru, and the "Evil Three"!! really, between Jin abussing and annoying and "akuma" Ueda providing ideas Maru is all set XD and those two are his closest ones in KT!!!

Fear your friends people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What so funny about that is that everytime things happen, or each one of them is wearing something or anything whatsoever they can easily call it "akame" and you're
right I'm the same too I'm not that stubborn, I can admit few "akame's" these days only if they are true but if they are "made-up akame's" then that's another thing.:whistling:

Yeah pretty seductive...XD

He's getting cuter and cuter. Poor him I'm willing to do that jump for him! He was so scared that Jin will push him when Jin went up and told him to stand up. Got to admit that I was touched and little bit sentimental with that episode. What's so great about it is that you can see that they are solid as a group.

LOL maru should have not been rude as an AD especially with Jin and Ueda who has the ability to come up with some torturous punishment.."Evil three" such perfect label for them! :lol

Yep, sometimes friends are your worst enemies they can use so much about you...XD
ruby_fann wrote:Sweetserenity08:Oh Akame fans...It's such a long story :whistling: To tell the truth i've never read any fanfic or news or rumours(especially this>_<) about Akame except if they are added in the concert reports :salut: And to be honest,I have an allergy about it(OMG,hope Akame fans don't kill me :goggle: )And it's fun that you are the one who reveal the truth behind these rumour^^(I want to do so too but since i don't read it....^^).And thanks for the gif 8) Such an evil Jin :P
hehehe! ! I don't read fan fic too no matter how I like Jin I don't think I will not go to the extent of reading fan fics writing some love story between Jin and Ueda or Jin with Junno or whoever guys they paired with him even if his pair is a girl but if they named it after KAT-TUN members or any JE idols i don't think I can absorb the story. :P

RUMOR!RUMOR! they said that jin will have a new drama..As i said it's just a rumor I read in lj don't get high hopes. :P

and ohh I have a question does anyone of you have HQ version of this pic?
under spoiler since it's........................ :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 27th, '08, 23:49

ruby_fann

LOL Don't apologize, if you don't like it you don't have to excuse yourself. ;) I am not agains kame and jin getting along, better for kt, but not seeing it everywhere, neither with any other pair (NOT pairing).

Yeah Dome will be exhausting :(

Nooo Kame is dad, stepping forward to do what the others don't want to do, Koki is mom because he is always taking care of everyone ;)

LOL Yeah neither Maru nor Ueda trust Jin XD when they went to the massage Ueda wouldn't allow himself to sleep "just in case" Jin tried something and now Maru XD LOL

sweetserenity08

Yup but that also goes for all the other pairs no made up things are good, they always backfire against reality

Yeah i really wanted to help him both pushing him or helping him not to jump

Indeed, them as a group are good and there is no need to be all over each others as other bands to know that the feeling is there

XD I should have said "Evil two plus one in training" Indeed Jinda are to fear when they work toguether XD (You saw Ueda's t shirt in September's Myojo? what was written there is soo true XD and he should share it with Jin both deserve the title LOLLL )

Yup you can only read fics if you are able to detach real people from those fic people

LOLL I never believe rumors until i se them confirmed, but so far i don't think so but let time speak

Extremelly funny XD XD That one bigger? nope but i have this other ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 28th, '08, 06:40

sweetserenity08:Nope!I don't have that pic but got this but nit from thei junior
And the pic you ask and the one Ginoru post are really boiling my blood :lol However,at the first time looking at the pic,i can't recognize Ueda and Koki :whistling:
And i just got this pic where Jin promote for Dolce and Gabbana
:wub: Image

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 28th, '08, 14:36

Not really D&G promotion, that was just Jin's pic in Myojo October 2007, i think if it is not October it may be November; and there is at least another one they used to promote anothermagazine ;)

And by the way Jin uses D&G underwear an awful lot, but not only him, all the others seems to have golden asses too XD. Check more pics and you'll see it 8)

shosef

Post by shosef » Jul 29th, '08, 05:47

TADAIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, i heard a rumor that Jin would do the Japanese version of MARS.....i'm excited that i'll see him acting again but i have my reservations on his take on the character....i mean MARS has such a high-tension storyline....don't know if Jin can do it, but who knows? maybe Jin will surprise us.....i mean Vic wasn't exactly the best actor when he was in Meteor Garden but he did ok when doing MARS....though i must say i wish that Maki, as rumored, won't be the one doing the role of Barbie in the drama.....i have nothing against her, it's just i don't think she's appropriate...what do you think guys?.... :-)

FYI : All JE boys wears D & G....especially in photoshoots.....it's like the official undies of JE....they aren't really set out to promote it, though who ever would not notice the D & G undies when they have such low hipster pants....LOL

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 29th, '08, 20:10

@Ginuro

Completely true they are doing great as a group no need to pretend to do or say some cheesy stuffs with each other.

Yeah I think Junno will only be a confident trainee if Jin will be the first one to personally train him with some help and support from Ueda and then he can be a complete evil, that guy most of the time I pity him because he's always being picked on... :lol

LOL I have that pic too...XD I still can't believe that they are extremely skinny... :lol :lol

@ Ruby_fann

Tnx for the pics I already have that one too...who wouldn't?XD Lol koki is still a bit cute there..hahaha! :P

@ shosef

one year ago I decided to watch mars but even before I start to download the whole series I changed my mind,I saw some previews and bits of random episodes and I find the story a bit boring or maybe because I'm not a big fan of a taiwanese series though I have few favorites of mine. But if ever Jin played the character of the lead guy it will be interesting enough for me and I will look forward on how will he portray it. The character has twin brother who committed suicide and he's into racing right?If the rumor is right then that will be a big challenge for Jin and it will be the first time that's he's probably acting a serious role.

I'm in the mood to spam some pics...
lol! Jin the tounge is enough...XD

edit:
credit to: pantip.com (great site btw, though i don't understand the whole site but stil greatl
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Jul 31st, '08, 15:13, edited 2 times in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 30th, '08, 06:18

*Ginoru:Really?This information is new to me 'cause i don't really care about clothes brand name until i see Jin wearing it LOL :lol

*Shosef:I haven't heard about it.It's been one year since Yukan club.I'm really looking forward to a new drama but i guess we need to wait for the official announcement 8)

*sweetserenity08:I have watched Mars to but just after a few opening episodes,i quit >_<Since i read the manga,the drama doesn't appeal to me much.And in Vietnam,Taiwanese drama is popular so i watched quite a lot of this but you know what,after watching some J-drama(of course not only JIn's one^^),i prefer J-drama :D And if this rumour is real,it will be a surprise gift to me 'cause I'm a fan of Vic :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 30th, '08, 23:30

shosef

Hello back!! ;)

I wouldn't take that very seriously, in fact not serious at all XD As you could see after that rumor popped we have heard anything else on the matter :)

Yeah, it is like Je guys have gold asses XD XD

sweetserenity08

Yeah! but no soon one thing dies another appears XD latest next cartoon will be back to all of them toguether and with new set and kame and jin sitting toguether XD XD they say love blinds the person and it seems true, it is just Jin solo set with only FOUR Kt sitting there, and despite kame and jin sitting next they don't interact and in next pics you see Jin sitting with Junno, wich seems to have become a new human shield for Jin whenever he doesn't have Ueda or Maru around :)

Poor Junno XD but lately he is more into the big side of KT so he is less abused XD poor Maru takes it all now, and it was about time people really saw who were the evildoers in KT "Jinda from hell" !!!!! LOLLLL

They WERE see at least Jin and Ueda bodies now ;)

Nice pics, but PLEASE remember to credit the owners or the place tehy come from!!! It saves troubles

ruby_fann

Yep, go back in pictures through time and check that area ;)

Buuu and now no more calendars for the moment and no more glamourous, vivi etc...all kodansha publishing won't have any Je guy on them anymore!

ADRAN

Post by ADRAN » Jul 31st, '08, 02:23

Hi !
Please vote to support Jhonny's vs Kodansha
here http://sentaku.org/talent/1000002538/

1) Select ジャニーズ事務所 (Johnny’s)

>

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, add your comment

>

3) Confirm.

That's all what we can do to Jhonny's ..

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 31st, '08, 15:18

@ Ginuro

Yeah saw the pics from luvjin's site but for now I am more interested to cosplayer Jin..Sephiroth-sama! Shokotan went crazy when she saw him while he was so embarrased. XD XD

Jin oh yes, strange but sometimes when I look at Ueda he look thin but full of muscles.XD Junno is okay not too thin but not that great either..hehe!

I wanted to but I forgot to bookmark the site where I got it from. Now that you mention it, it took me half an hour to find it in my search history.Edited and thanks for reminding me.

Wrong move Kondansha! True or not they should have think a hundred times before publishing that ohno scandal and look at what they gained after that? They lost their contract with JE not to mention big amount of profit. This is how far as Johnny-sama can go in order to protect his boys. Admirable for standing up for his talents but totally scary on how much control and power he has in Japan entertainment circle. I mean did you guys read the Music station thing? :whistling: But still thanks to him we have Jin. :lol

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 31st, '08, 16:12

sweetserenity08 wrote:Wrong move Kondansha! True or not they should have think a hundred times before publishing that ohno scandal and look at what they gained after that? They lost their contract with JE not to mention big amount of profit. This is how far as Johnny-sama can go in order to protect his boys. Admirable for standing up for his talents but totally scary on how much control and power he has in Japan entertainment circle. I mean did you guys read the Music station thing? :whistling: But still thanks to him we have Jin. :lol
So i know about the whole Ohno scandal thing. I wonder how the Arashi guys are doing. It's so bizarre. But wow, Johnny and company are definitely really powerful. So i don't think i know about the Music Station thing. Do tell!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 31st, '08, 16:33

beanybeans wrote:
sweetserenity08 wrote:Wrong move Kondansha! True or not they should have think a hundred times before publishing that ohno scandal and look at what they gained after that? They lost their contract with JE not to mention big amount of profit. This is how far as Johnny-sama can go in order to protect his boys. Admirable for standing up for his talents but totally scary on how much control and power he has in Japan entertainment circle. I mean did you guys read the Music station thing? :whistling: But still thanks to him we have Jin. :lol
So i know about the whole Ohno scandal thing. I wonder how the Arashi guys are doing. It's so bizarre. But wow, Johnny and company are definitely really powerful. So i don't think i know about the Music Station thing. Do tell!
Most often than not Music Station invite artist's who top the oricon chart to appear on their show and there is this one korean boyband who recently got the number 1 spot on Oricon Weekly but they never guested on the show and some are speculating that it has something to do with JE's influence on MS. Read here for details. I'm not saying the speculations are entirely true it's up to the readers to believe it or not.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 1st, '08, 02:06

ADRAN

The vote would be fairier if it were Ohno or Arashi against Kodansha, i am not a fan of arashi but i respect Ohno a lot like an artist while i can't stand JE, nonetheless i helped :)

sweetserenity08

LOL Jin knows nothing about this things he looked like a fish out of water XD XD !! I like Shokotan she makes the programs hyper and funny XD XD

Yeah Junno could work out a bit XD but don't nknow if that could ompromise his acrobatics ;)

Cool XD I know it is a pain but at least a little reference to where the pics come from saves lots of headaches

Let's see how this war developes!!!

Beany

They are very powerful that's why every Jin fan was worried about the hiatus :|

It is rumored that Je doesn't want any competitors to their artists in the programs they often attend to :whistling:
Last edited by Ginoru on Aug 1st, '08, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Aug 1st, '08, 02:46

@sweetserenity: wow! that thread you posted was scary...

after watching some of Jin clips, i realize that he pretty good with learning new languages and pronouncing them...hehe

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 1st, '08, 06:10

sweetserenity08:
Yeah,i've read about the news that DBSK is forbidden to perform on Music Station "thank" to papa Johnny :whistling: This throws my friend anf me into a quarrel 'cause she's DBSK fan :alcoholic: :cussing: And can you tell me about the Ohno scandal?I haven't heard about it yet :scratch:
Ginoru:
I just read a complete profile+information+organizing+work of Johnny in a forum^^It is really powerful not to mention that it may control the J-showbiz :goggle: But as i read,papa Johnny has some,what can i say,"problem with boys" :unsure: Is it right?And the entry also said that Jin failed on the audition but finally get chosen by papa Johnny 8)
I haven't watched ep.69 yet.Just have a look at that and Jin in FF costume-Sephiroth:wub: So cool but it doesn't suit him very much^^And the tattoo is still on :P And Jin hat looks like to come from the 70s LOL
The Fukuoka report is exciting.I'm glad to see Jin having fun and being so ethusiastic :roll And Jin naked again!!! :whistling: :lol Dying to see a fancam :goggle: And Junno kneeled down and bowed to Jin...Oh my evil Jin LOL It's good that Jin and Ueda having fun and now Koki participated :-)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 1st, '08, 19:53

@ Ginuro

Lol at least he knows One Piece,Dragon Ball and as Koki said he only react to Turbo Ranger..Gotta love those clueless expressions.XD Yeah shokotan is so energetic and a devoted manga geek I wonder if she gave her mom a copy of Jin and Koki's pose pic, I remember her mom doted Jin a lot.

@ hateytb

Yup totally scary.If it's true, I think it's not fair at all and I always believe in fair competition. Johnny-san, let's just say in J-Entertainment you can compare it to almost like a Yakuza gang..XD One thing that most TV networks should fear is to be blacklisted from JE because not a single JE talent will appear in their show. And the same thing goes with JE talents, if they are planning to leave JE and transfer to other agency they might as well consider their career dead.

And about the language, well it's expected that he has improved compared to his Jingrish days afterall he studied in LA for 6 months.

@ ruby_fann

Sorry to butt in, if you saw some of Jin's interview he always mentioned how he didn't passed the audition but on the way out he forgot to return his number plate, he went back and gave it to a weird man which happens to be Johhny himself and he told him to stay.

About ohno scandal
Allegedly he was pictured hanging out with two girls in a drunken state and worse under the influence of drugs. He admitted hanging out with the girls but never on drugs.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 1st, '08, 22:08

ruby_fann

Sweet already filled you but you can visit his thread for info.

You just have to think about Je as normal enterprise but instead of producing cars they produce idols.

About jiji only he knows the rumors are but as rumors are never been able to prove anything if there is anything to prove.

Regarding what it is Jin related it is common knowledge as Sweet told you

sweetserenity08

Yes XD He looked, as we say here, "like an octopus in a garage" LOL

Love how horrified he was at cosplaying but it served him good! LOLL Someone called him Sephiroth -sama in Fukuoka con LOOOOOOOOL he got all embarrased XD

Yeah!! Her mom is a big Jin fan XD

Yup good comaprison with yakuzas :) but they need to readjust, they are realizing that they have more attention from abroad and the guys are proving to be less an less "idol" like ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 3rd, '08, 07:18

:D sweetserenity08 & Ginoru:Thanks you guys for helping me alot.I became Jin fan just since llast year so there are things in the past i don't know>_<Thanks so much.
I've watched CK and also the translation on luvjin and i can say that this episode is so much fun.First is Jin cosplay.I like the idea "an octopus in the garage" LOL and how embarrassed Jin is :lol And Jin and Koki again make the rating high when they are in the change room^^ :alcoholic: I'm now more in love with Jin when seeing how childish he can be :whistling: "A person with a pure heart will ake this peep when pressing it" LOL :blink :lol Pure again :DAnd Shokotan as you said is really an interesting and energetic girl.She makes Jin suffer a lot :whistling: Besides,I'm surprised that the Sailormoon one is much more expensive than the chainsaw :goggle: 25.000 zen :crazy:
And about the review of Tokyo concert.I've read two reports,one on Kat-tun love and one on Jin Daily.Jin'voice is really amazing regarding how huge the Tokyo Dome is :roll And both of the reporters have a warm feeling when watching the performance of Bokura no Machi 8) And it's like Jin using his English again with some taboo word "Wave your mother-**** hands up"^^ :lol Some people don't like it but It's Ok with me^^And one said that Jin does an English rap which later found out to be one of Eniem songs :wub:

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 3rd, '08, 18:34

@ginuro

Octopus?LMAO! You always come up with hilarious descriptions.:lol

I really think that he changed a lot from being such a not so shy and hyper boy when he was in his junior days to easily embarrass guy now.XD

LOL yakuza's are the only thing that I can think of. Well I'm glad that at least kat-tun was and I hope will never be involved in such scandals. Little rumors about girls or dating is fine because common they are normal guys but other than that.....

And I'm just curious as they sometimes talk about their manager, do they have individual manager? or one manager for the whole group?

Tokyo Con has started, I wonder how will Jin be in the next few days. Hope he'll be fine.

@ruby_fann

No problem if you haven't seen them you can check Oshareism Interview and Hey!Hey!Hey!(in this guesting they also talked how they used to fight over petty things and how ueda and kame's fight almost made them disband.)

Me too. I only started to seriously fangirl over jin mid last year though I've been hearing things about him through a friend here in DA but I was crazy over a korean actor that time. XDI don't exactly remember how I went crazy watching his video performances. It happened all of a sudden.XD But seriously this is the first time that I truely fangirl over an idol to the point that I wanted to know everything about him, I became his stalker,so when I am free I search around a lot for info's, especially anything about him in the past years.
And more reports will come out as the tokyo dome is the main part of their concert tour and more fans outside japan will probably be in tokyo con to watch them so expect fan con reports to flood anytime soon.:lol

I don't swear unless in rare ocassions but I don't hate those who swear too because I have a lot of guy friends who swears a lot like it's a part of their daily talks. I guess that's one of those things that Jin learned from his LA studies, being Ghetto and all that rapping! XD and I am a big eminem fan (for a girl who don't swear don't you think it's weird? I just like how he attack those who say's ill things about him through his lyrics.) so my love for Jin went really high when I read that he was able to pull off that Forget About Dre rap song..hehe! I want fancam! XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 4th, '08, 00:12

ruby_fann, sweetserenity08 Both just a year? :) that makes me your senpai XD but all in all i am Mirokujin's kouhai LOL

ruby_fann

You are welcome, we will help anytime, as a guide take this, never believe rumors and the only true reports are those who have others saying the same to back them up ;)

Yeah the octopus is something we say here to name someone out of place but it makes for a funny image XD

LOL Koki is a pervert XD soo funny and even better, shokotan did not notice anything XD LOOOL that girl is soo focused XD She could the guys crazy by making them run around Mandarake (soo envious of this!! I want to go there!! )

Those curiosities with prices happen a lot in manganime world ;)

Yep read those reports, :) Jin did ver well despite the effort he had to put in projecting his voice in Dome, hope he was careful as you can hurt yourself like that :)

In my opinion there is no taboo word unless you are a puritan; many protest there are children in the concerts but first none of those children understand a word of english and second their parents know Kt are the "bad boys" and need to know their show is not exactly HS Whatever show so is up to them to take their childrens there....

Mirokujin sent me a little report yesterday i'll past it down at the end, is sooo cute, Jin really is nice to every fan ;)

sweetserenity08

XD

Yep he changed and became more self concious since he came back from usa...and sometimes i doubt that was something good :(

About scandals never say never, it is true Kt has not had big scandals(sure they are the bad boys in je ¬¬ suuureee), despite koki's girlfriends, kame's girlfriend and right now i can't think of anything else... but you never know hoe a story is going to be introduced to be an scandal, i don't consider Ohno's a scandal just very surprising.

About manager i don't know :unsure: but probably a group manager.

Oh Jin is doing ok XD the day before the 1st Tokyo Dome concert he went to the beach with Pi and in August 2 concert (i think) Shirota Yu and Shirota Jun went to see Jin perform ;) all friends gathered XD

Nope Ueda and Kame's fight did not almost make them disband, what almost made them disband is that neither Kame nor Koki felt comfotable in Kt (wich is normal since Jin and Junno first and later Jin Maru and Ueda had been toguether in units before) Ueda has beaten Kame at least twice that i know and Koki another one even before Kt formation when koki was a senpai XD XD

Now the report Mirokujin sent me, translated from chinesse :)
a ueda fan held like 12 ueda's uchiwa and Jin noticed
he grabbed ueda there but ueda totally missed her
but studied on a uchiwa with a cartoon image of Jin XD
so Jin pointed the ueda fan to ueda then ueda smiled to the fan
and the girl bursted into cry like mad
Isn't it cute?! I want Jin on my side too :) !!!!!!!!

And going back to Shokotan XD XD XD XD remember her mom is a big Jin fan? Look what she has in her blog XD

http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861918/

Sooo funny XD

And from CtKt filiming she has this too XD

http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861284/
http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861296/
http://blog.excite.co.jp/shokotan/2861298/

No wonder Jin desperate XD they may have been there for a time XD

marielizangela

Post by marielizangela » Aug 4th, '08, 08:19

I really want to see CKT Ep.69 and I saw up that there are translations made by luvjin...but where can i find them?

help please!=) i wanna see jin& koki. aha

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 4th, '08, 11:57

sweetserenity08:Yeah,i've seen the Oshareism one :lol Now i might continue with Hey!Hey!Hey!^^Thanks for the link^^.Like you,I was Vic fan before(and still now but JIn is first priority :D ) and right before Jin I'm a little bit into Lee Min Ki,wonder fif you know him :roll There's nothing weird about your being Eminem fan just like I'm not usually eil-minded but I'm a fan of Jin in particular and Kat-tun in general :P 8)
Ginoru:
Both just a year? that makes me your senpai
So please take care of us,senpai LOL :lol .I remember someone said that the briliant performance of Jin is the proof that smoking doens't hurt his voice(but this can>_<)Thank Mirokujin for the report^^It's so kind of Jin to do so and maybe that fan after the concert will be JinDa fan :wub: :-)
BTW,Does Jin have his blog?I've seen some J-celebrities have so i wonder if Jin does?
marielizangela
the translation made by luvjin is Chinese and here the link to luvjin http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/
And if you need English translation,you can visit Jin Daily http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 4th, '08, 19:39

@ginuro

You're our senpai indeed! So, yorushiku ne? Don't beat me up if ever I'll get impolite sometimes...hehehe! Just kidding! Please guide us..m(*.*)m

Maybe he also got tired of how people see him as a baka but right now don't you think he's starting to get back to his old self? I don't wish to see him exactly like the old days
because it will only show that he never matured as you have said he can very well balance it, being mature and baka at the same time.

Yup they are called the "black sheep of JE" but that's one of the factor that I like about them. And I don't get mad whenever some anti-fans were saying that they are **** because I think they have the right to be **** at all! XD To me they are not like any other normal JE group.

Tomorrow will be their last concert right? How long do you think it will take to release the QOP COn DVD?XD

Sorry wrong choice of words it was actually only kame who wanted to leave the group.hahaha! Lol ueda really like to punch isn't it? I wonder if ever jin and ueda had their fist-fights when they were young.
Yeah I read that koki was the first one who's very much against to be part of KAT-TUN when it was formed but look at now he's probably the one who have the biggest desire to maintain KAT-TUN.

Yeah I saw Jun-kun posted his pic at the concert at his Janji site. Great friends indeed. And it seems that Koyama & Massu from NEWS were at the 04/08 Concert to cheer on them using junno's uchiwa..XD
And even koichi was there too, what a nice senpai.

So good of Jin to noticed it.Well if it's 12 uchiwas we're talking that's pretty noticeable.XD At this concert tour jin seems like he had so much fun interacting with the fans. That's so good to know.

ROFL!That's sooo funny! Keiko is such a cool mom! Shokotan must be having a lot of fun with her as her mom! And whatta pose! XD (keiko remember jin is always watching you!):LOL

@ruby_fann

No problem don't hesitate to ask anything if I don't know the answer we can always ask our senpai ginuro. As far as my Jin knowledge (if it' correct) I don't think he has his own blog, nakamaru have his own though and he regularly update his J-web and as for Jin he's too lazy to do that kind of thing, well most of the times he even forget to update their J-web manual which is if i'm not mistaken a rotation between each member..XD

About Lee Min Ki
I'm not sure but i think I encounter that name before just that i forgot his face..XD Well, for me it's gong yoo...hehe
@marielizangela

you mean you want the video? you can check KAT-TUNLove lj someone posted the links there (unsubbed) or JOR and for translations with screencap you check stanime's lj x-posted at Jin Daily.

As expected reports are flodding in KT lj, so lucky of those two fans who got a sexy smirked from Jin himself..ah so envious! Minna let's go to next year concert! :lol

Off topic..
I wanted to be a little bit personal with you guys, as I think we get along well, at least when we're talking about Jin.XD So if you don't mind what are your real names?
Me, you can call me windy. :salut:

marielizangela

Post by marielizangela » Aug 4th, '08, 23:08

sweetserenity & ruby_fann:

Thank you very much for you help! :)

aww that was nice of massu&koyama to be there for KAT-TUN! HAHA holding junno uchiwas=)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 6th, '08, 04:00

marielizangela wrote:sweetserenity & ruby_fann:

Thank you very much for you help! :)

aww that was nice of massu&koyama to be there for KAT-TUN! HAHA holding junno uchiwas=)
no problem... :D

and for the last con yamapi appeared... :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 6th, '08, 05:24

ruby_fann

I will :) and i'll keep you all on track and cheked XD

She sure must!

Smoking damages the range and your nreathing hability and of course chords have to work harder but if he keeps on pushing jhis voice to overcome whatever smoking has already caused he can make a big damage to his voice. So now that cons are over please at least two or threee weeks to rest without singing!!

No, Jin doesn't, no one in that bussines and with a little brain would

sweetserenity08

LOL sure no problem XD

I think that he is more self conscious but whenever he feels at ease like concerts, and forgets about all around him he shows rthe kid he still has inside well guarded and protected :)

Yes, they have something special, maybe the possibility of being called a real band or group, It was always said that the creation of Kt took Je by surprise and Koichi never really knew what he was doing XD normally je groups have a singer, a dancer, a "bad " boy, a cute, a hot, a funny ... but in kattun they had at least three good dancers, singers....and a composer and musician! XD

If there is a DVD it won't take long don't worry :)

Ueda is not as angelic as he looks ;) more on the "devil" side no wonder no one in kattun doubted he was the strongest just after Jin LOLL

Koki was a senpai and of course he did not take good being placed with so many newbies :) Naa Maru is the one who wants it ;)

LOL News has soo many Kattun fanboys!! Masu kept on fanning Jin XD XD Koichi is responsible of creating Kattun :) so lots of thanks to him!! I guess many senpais area realizing that Kt are not such bad boys in the end ;)

LOL Yeah!! i hope he hs not seen that pic!!

Maru has no blog hs jweb that is mainly a mobile info :) LOL Jin doesn't forget he is just tooo lazy to post more than hello look what we do XD His entries for Cartoon with Uead and Maru gave the first surprise for being longer that two phrases XD

Sweet i think you already know mine if not a clue is that it is Ueda's fav name ;) but i prefer to use the screen name or Gin for short ;) makes me feel more free[/b]

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 6th, '08, 07:22

Windy^^(sweetserenity08):
No problem :-) I wonder if you ever noticed that my username is an exact English translation of my Vietnamese name and it's also my English name.So let's call me Ruby 8) (feel like nothing different from before LOL)YamaP coming would be a gift to Jin :roll They're having fun in the concert.What cloase friends! :lol
Lee Min Ki is the guy in Dahja's spring if you watched.Does Gong Yoo act in The coffe Prince?I think i know him^^
Ginoru:
Thanks god that the concert and the four consecutive days ends^^It's good that Jin doesn't seem to be very exhausted the last two days.Thank for your hard work,Kat-tun :cheers: And about Ueda,what can we say,"Never judge a book by its cover" :whistling: :wink: I still remember the CK 68 :lol And i just watch a fancam from last year concert and Ueda(i guess 'cause it's a bit far) makes everyone to say "Akanishi hentai" :twisted:
I just read the report from Jin Daily
When Jin finished singing Keep the faith, he held up his middle finger, narrowed his eyes and licked his lips
I'm dying to see it XD Jin and Koki so cruelly react to Junno saying"Our hearts are always as one" :goggle: Love Jin's method to make everyone order the DVDs :wub:
Just got some paparazzi pics^^
Credit to Panticafe:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 6th, '08, 14:06

ruby_fann

I bet that for those two days there was two things in Jin's head first damn fangirls that cannot shut up and second HOLIDAYS!!!! 8)

That fancam is not from last year it is from Looking con 2005(UEda has balck hair noticed?), only that they re used the same costumes, well Maru and Junno exchanged them.

Yes, sometimes people doesn't really listen to what the guys say themselves, Jin has always said Ueda is not as people think he is

Right now Jin knows he is a very strong character, even Koichi said that even if he did nothing he'd still be kyaaed and Jin said yes, he nows he is sexy and is beguinning to use it

Oh! I saw those pics days a go but did not post them as Pantip as already said to credit very properly and i don't want to annoy them, i hope those will be scanned soon with better quality, the ones smoking a cigarrette are almost art, lucky oaparazzi

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 8th, '08, 02:59

Ginoru wrote:ruby_fann, sweetserenity08 Both just a year? :) that makes me your senpai XD but all in all i am Mirokujin's kouhai LOL
my senpai,too :D It's been a year :S time passes quickly; I still remember the last summer, what kinda things I was doing exactly. :wub: I became a huge Akanishi fan after I signed up for d-addicts. :D
sweetserenity08 wrote:
Off topic..
I wanted to be a little bit personal with you guys, as I think we get along well, at least when we're talking about Jin.XD So if you don't mind what are your real names?
Me, you can call me windy. :salut:
it's Sumeyye, yoroshiku :D

Ginoru wrote:
Yes, they have something special, maybe the possibility of being called a real band or group
yes, that's the thing :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 9th, '08, 22:52

Spica

You can tell!! I can't remeber for sure how long have i been into all this!! but i count that maybe two years in full force and others unaccounted? XD XD

Yes, that's the thing and if they dared and do something with instruments on stage double perfect!! We have Junno in drums, Ueda in piano and maybe guitar, Koki piano and bass guitar, yup i saw him playing bass guitar XD, Jin guitar, Maru is a full music box himself......the only one i cannot tell what he would do it may be Kame! XD XD

This wednesday we have more Sendai SP in CtKT XD i really hope we get to see the piggy ride!!! It is a tradition as you can see LOOOLLL

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 10th, '08, 01:12

Ginoru wrote:Spica

Yes, that's the thing and if they dared and do something with instruments on stage double perfect!! We have Junno in drums, Ueda in piano and maybe guitar, Koki piano and bass guitar, yup i saw him playing bass guitar XD, Jin guitar, Maru is a full music box himself......the only one i cannot tell what he would do it may be Kame! XD XD
that would be really good :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kame... :scratch: :sweat: not sure

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 10th, '08, 06:06

Ginoru:
Yup,these girls are really annoyed.It's great to cheer Jin a bit but it's rude when doing it during his singing :glare: Yeah,i see,it's the reason why i find it harg to know who is who at first except for Nakamaru(this guy is almost all the same all time :whistling: ) and of course Jin^^.The pic you post,Ueda is very different from now(talking about hairstyle :-) )
SP1CA:
Just like you,when i start getting into Jin,i can't find a forum to discuss :scratch: I guess that if i don't join D-addict I will soon miss the chance to love Jin as now(like the others artist i like before) 8) So thank all for helping build my love for Jin :lol
And the pic from Wink up,Potato and Duet is out :D Not in quite HQ but good enough.You can see on luvJin or here http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee28 ... 9/?start=0

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 11th, '08, 22:21

Indeed screaming while a singer is strugling to give the best of him is not only rude ¬¬

Yes out of the five Kt only Maru has not changed dramatically XD Who would have thought when Jin entered Je he would turn out so well :) and Ueda has changed not physically but his style so many times already that is interesting to give him a look!! not to mention is rather easy to point his age by following his style XD

I had not many problems in finding forums d addicts soompi and Af are where i move around normally but then again i have not bothered a lot to find others as there were friends to brought me to this sites :)

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Aug 13th, '08, 15:09

just a random question. yuu shirota and aiba hiroki use to be good friends right? correct me if i wrong. so, i just curious if aiba and jin know each other. ignore me if u think this is nothing. but well, i like to watch aiba. so, maybe jin and aiba can act together. wonder what roles that suit with them? :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 13th, '08, 21:52

I don't know a thing about Hiroki but the fact that Shirota knows him doesn'r need to mean Jin knows him. Probabilities of them working toguether? rather slim at the moment.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 19th, '08, 06:34

Recently,there's not much news about Jin or Kat-tun so our topic seems to be abandoned a little bit :whistling: I just want to mention some recent ranking :lol
First on CDTV,Jin tops the chart most wanted lover following by Kame :roll and second on Vivi magazine Jin came in second place in "the man you want to go out with" and top the chart "the man you want to marry" :wub: I guess we need to build a factory so that there will be enough Jin for girls LOL(of course Jin is unique^^) I quite surprise with the third chart 'cause once the survey on "Who is likely to cheat on his GF/wife" and Jin came in the top three :whistling: (but we need to believe in Jin :wink: )
BTW,does anyone know when we can start to order the concert DVD?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 19th, '08, 14:15

Jin makes that kinda aura :D on Cartoon KAT-TUN or other shows he talks so,that girls go kyaa kyaa XD I'd do whatever my gf wants, I'd never cheat, I wouldn't date with anyone who I don't like, who I don't think I can't marry... XD I don't know if he says those things without considering the results, like he believes those things must be done; but will he be like these all the way XD he makes the host say what a good boy :D (except that blonde lady on his wall :P zutto XD)
well, he may cheat but i don't think he would cheat willingly XD don't know if i could put the words right.

Today, I opened keyhole :D listening a radio, then they started to play GOLD :D those kinda things make me happy.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 21st, '08, 23:33

ruby

What i like of those rankings is that again he won without taking a single bit of cloth XD

About the concert DVD XD well Junno has just comfirmed there will be one so no idea about order time but i really would love it to have a BTS extra :)

Saw this in another forum and found it funny and i wanted my version too :) Cute isn't it??

On a side note........Jin has just screwed his hair bad XD XD he looks like a sheep again!!!! Horrible LOOOLLL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Aug 23rd, '08, 07:04

Ginoru wrote:On a side note........Jin has just screwed his hair bad XD XD he looks like a sheep again!!!! Horrible LOOOLLL
LOL. I saw that junk. It seems that they all just have to go through really weird hair phases. :lol It's a never-ending vicious cycle.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 23rd, '08, 21:49

Yup like with the dyeing colors XD Well at least in this case he can always go for Kimura's son role if they ever do a "Change 2" LOOLL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Aug 23rd, '08, 22:14

Ginoru wrote:Yup like with the dyeing colors XD Well at least in this case he can always go for Kimura's son role if they ever do a "Change 2" LOOLL
Haha, good one. I can so see them making a great father and son duo in Change 2. :lol And man, i wish he dyed his hair. I think anything but curls. Beegeezies. :roll

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 24th, '08, 06:42

Yeah,i saw those pics and totally shocked :blink Jin new freaky hair+the classes makes me wonder if he is the one who tops the "Most wanted lover" chart LOL :lol I'm really looking forward to the next CK 'cause Jin looks so baka and cute(he may be the only one combined of those two words :whistling: )^^
Yeah,i also want some BTS.I started saving money a month ago.Hope it will be released soon^^ :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 24th, '08, 18:27

Beany

:) It would be really interesting to see Jin by Kimura's side XD poor guy soo much stress

Woa Ruby you really think in advance!! XD I am still waiting for them to tell something about Ueda con goodsand possible single/album :whistling: Anyway i have a separate account for this expenses XD XD

What about "curing" ourselves from that tako that got stuck in Jin's head. from Kindai (kt love)

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Aug 25th, '08, 22:15

I haven't posted here for a long time...
about Jin's hair...he looked in one picture kind of cute actually, but curls suits Yamapi much better than him...
I just finished my Jin fanart and I wanted to show it to you guys... :D
original picture:
my version:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Aug 26th, '08, 01:11

Yamapi's haniz wrote:I haven't posted here for a long time...
about Jin's hair...he looked in one picture kind of cute actually, but curls suits Yamapi much better than him...
I just finished my Jin fanart and I wanted to show it to you guys... :D
original picture:
my version:
Yeah, i agree. Not that i like curly hair for guys but i do think that Yamapi's is better. Then again, it's so not as intense as Jin's. :lol

Nice fanart there. :-) But you forgot to draw the bikini-clad girl on Jin's shirt. :wink:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Aug 26th, '08, 01:26

beanybeans wrote: Yeah, i agree. Not that i like curly hair for guys but i do think that Yamapi's is better. Then again, it's so not as intense as Jin's. :lol

Nice fanart there. :-) But you forgot to draw the bikini-clad girl on Jin's shirt. :wink:
no...I didn't forgot it... :-) I left it out there on purpose... :lol

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Aug 26th, '08, 01:33

Yamapi's haniz wrote:no...I didn't forgot it... :-) I left it out there on purpose... :lol
LOL. Gotta love the shirts that Jin sports. :lol :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 29th, '08, 23:44

This is quite quiet! (i am distracted by Ueda's solo concert :wub: )With the funny episode of cartoon we had and the one who awaits!! XD

I found really cute Jin couldn't hold the laugh of his "one man" paly XD XD and next week armwrestle with Will Smith and an interview totally in english with Jodie Foster (he needs some refresh lessons!)

And i drop a pic :) Kowai Nichiyobi Isn't this cute??!!

Last edited by Ginoru on Aug 30th, '08, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 30th, '08, 06:44

Yeah,i can't help laughing why watching it even though i can't understand anythin of what they say :scratch: :lol (but i can guess some^^)I'm really looking forward to next week.I wanna hear Jin's English(of course different from the Why Jenifer? LOL),his armwrestling(once i saw him with a guest in the old CK episode and his lose face is so cute :P ) and lastly how much Kame looks like a girl in girl-dressing :whistling:
Besides the translation of Myojo on Kattun love.Love how Jin treats his friends :D They are really close :roll I wonder if Jin has ever spend a day to take a bath :lol (oh,my nose's running again LOL)
BTW,since i found the link to download JIn rap on Kat-tun love and it is not very clear,i have the clearer version from a fancam on youtube.If you guys,tell me and i rip it or send it for you^^

junnorei

Post by junnorei » Aug 30th, '08, 10:32

dont you think his lips make him so hot?
i think he's more more more better than kame-chan xD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 30th, '08, 18:03

Opps pic mended :mrgreen:

ruby

If you keep on listening you will understand some things don't worry ;)

Why kame in girls clothes? as far as i know he will be just shopping XD

Jin already needs some referesh lessons!!

Why not? I looove to expend hours in the bath, biggest problem? the water gets cooold XD XD

junnorei

New around here? welcome! :)

As i don't really like kame, yep much much better (but not as much as Ueda for me XD )

For me it is his eyes and jawline mainly, loove his jawline :)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 30th, '08, 20:46

when kame have some moustache and beard he's manly :S if he wasn't skinny he would look manlier.

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 30th, '08, 20:56

Ginoru wrote:
Why not? I looove to expend hours in the bath, biggest problem? the water gets cooold XD XD
Solution: Empty some of it and add more hot water. :P Love spending hours in the bath too.

I'm looking forward to hearing Jin speak English, though I don't really like this new CKT. I say new, but it's probably been like this for a while, I stopped watching around episode 40 because subs stopped - watched latest because people kept mentioning that it was one of the funniest ones.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 30th, '08, 21:26

Spica

I'll leave kame to kame fans ;)

Rori

I know but would never spend more water than needed

The subs have not stopped, JOne community livejournal is doing the subbing, of curse the speed is not the same but little by little thay are catchung up, though i'd like them to finish the older ones to burn them and delete them from my HD wich is bursting!

I like this new one, it doesn't rest in having one interesting guest to not been boring! Wich happened a lot in the older more kiddy Cartoon, it is just normal, they are older and want to look into issues that interest them, but i have better when they go in location XD

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Aug 30th, '08, 21:28

Rori: if you wanna watch jone_records have subbed CTKT after Chikara21 ended...

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 30th, '08, 21:34

Ah, I liked the old CKT - though it may have been more childish it was fun watching them be silly together. It seems they're all separated in this new one - just in pairs. But, yes, when they go to a certain location - that's more what I like to see.

Yamapi's haniz: thanks for the link!

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Aug 31st, '08, 07:30

haha, i just got gimp on my computer and i decided to try it out... lol. its really bad and really stupid, but I thought it would be funny to put jin and myself together. Hopefully I will get better at it, buts it sony my first so its really bad...
Last edited by Silent_Orchestra on Aug 31st, '08, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Aug 31st, '08, 07:56

Lol it's not bad ! It looks kinda real too :p

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 31st, '08, 09:46

Silent_Orchestra, the funniest part is that Jin has no neck xD

Random question - totally Jin related though: anyone know a site where I can get the English translation of his song "Murasaki"? Had it bookmark'd before but got a new computer so it was lost with the old one.

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Aug 31st, '08, 09:53

@ Rori

I have it. I uploaded it for you

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4om00zm0bd

:D

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 31st, '08, 09:56

makebelieve wrote:@ Rori

I have it. I uploaded it for you

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4om00zm0bd

:D
Ooh, very helpful. Thanks a ton! :D

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Aug 31st, '08, 09:59

No prob ! I have lotsa lyrics too but hardly refer to them lol, :)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Aug 31st, '08, 11:26

About the "new" CK.From the very first,i don't like it at all 'cause it's somehow boring.But till now,i like the latest episodes :lol Seeing them in a group or in a pair doesn't really matter to me.To tell the truth,i like see Jin pairing with almost everyone in Kat-tun as long as he can have fun :wub: (my favorite ones till now is Jinno and JinDa) 8)
Silent_Orchestra:Your pic is great not to mention Jin's neck^^I have photoshop in my computer and i once think of putting his wedding-dressed pic(or new-year-dressed,not very sure^^)together with me in Kimono but till now it can't be done >_<

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Aug 31st, '08, 14:27

Thanks =). Maybe next time I do it it will be better. I don't know how to use phototshop to make it, I had to use an application called gimp

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 31st, '08, 22:06

ruby

It can be done, i was photoshopped into a Goya painting once ;) Don't ask me how because i have no idea XD

makebelieve

Thanks for sharing the lyrics :)

And now i fly off to Ueda's thread to inform about the DVD petition that has started in Japan about his solo con ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 1st, '08, 04:10

This is random, but I want jin to star in another drama, i hope he does soon. If anyone finds out when he is doing his next acting job please post

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 1st, '08, 06:50

Yeah =( Last time we saw him in a drama was almost a year ago. He isn't signed up for any drama next season, either. Really would like to see him acting again.

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Sep 1st, '08, 13:32

@ Ginoru
No prob !! :)

Yep, I hope to see him in a drama soon. With a bubbly and baka character! That'd spice things up for sure!