[Discussion] Koizora drama

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
zita

Post by zita » Aug 11th, '08, 13:10

hmm I watched the movie yesterday (with subs) and also downloaded the first 2 episodes of the drama...and yep they are REALLY fast oO somehow I think they will "repeat" the movie-story until ep 3-4 and then continue but without

(SPOILER!!)
the death of hiro..but if he really dies, the other boyfriend sure would come back to her..like in the movie when he said I will fight again for your love...

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Aug 12th, '08, 15:31

after watch episode 2 the story seems to be more interesting :]

zita

Post by zita » Aug 12th, '08, 19:12

everytime when I see the blond guy, I must think of Hero Jaejong from TVXQ/DBSK XD when he was also blond..the face of the movie actor reminds me even more XD

Spherical07

Post by Spherical07 » Aug 12th, '08, 21:43

zita wrote:hmm I watched the movie yesterday (with subs) and also downloaded the first 2 episodes of the drama...and yep they are REALLY fast oO somehow I think they will "repeat" the movie-story until ep 3-4 and then continue but without

(SPOILER!!)
the death of hiro..but if he really dies, the other boyfriend sure would come back to her..like in the movie when he said I will fight again for your love...
Actually, THAT is what made the movie really good, oddly enough. Koizora is actually a long flashback that Mika is having while on her way to see her friends. The show is running slightly different in that you know its flashbacks, but they don't show you where she is at the present moment.

Pinkdevotee99

Post by Pinkdevotee99 » Aug 13th, '08, 13:16

Koizora rating for 2nd episodes was 5.9....I wonder why since everyone seems like it very much.Why the viewers in Japan seems not very interested on it?In some extend,I feel this drama will be cut in the middle way like "hitonatsu no papa e"by Ueto Aya. :-( The drama adapted from mega-hit movie usually not very well accepted by tv viewers though.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 13th, '08, 14:24

Pinkdevotee99 wrote:Koizora rating for 2nd episodes was 5.9....I wonder why since everyone seems like it very much.Why the viewers in Japan seems not very interested on it?In some extend,I feel this drama will be cut in the middle way like "hitonatsu no papa e"by Ueto Aya. :-( The drama adapted from mega-hit movie usually not very well accepted by tv viewers though.
Actually, Sekai no Chuushin de the drama was after the movie, and the movie was a hit, but it still had pretty high ratings. But then again, it was Ayase Haruka and Yamada Takayuki playing the leads and they're pretty popular.

So, who knows. Hopefully they don't cancel it... this is pretty interesting, and I've seen the movie twice. I don't really think this drama deserves such terrible ratings and backlash. :blink

Oh, I heard there's no new episode this week, right? Because of the Olympics?

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Aug 13th, '08, 15:11

I like this drama too. kinda dissapointing that the 2nd als got an low rating. this is the first drama that i actualy like seeing koji seto playing in it. i dropped Happy Boys and Kamen Rider Kiva i still watch because the story is good in that TV show and i don't quite on Kamen rider that much. but him playin in kiva wasn't really my cup of tea.

but i like him in this drama kinda dissapointed right now.

HighOnLove

Post by HighOnLove » Aug 15th, '08, 01:15

i really wanna this drama but i dont when/itme it airs. :-(
do u guys know which american channel it airs on, which day and what time(pst time plz)

thank you

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 15th, '08, 10:38

American channel?

Er, well I'm English so I have no idea what is shown on American TV but am I right in saying that it isn't shown over there at all? :blink I don't know if US shows Jdrama on their television but Koizora is a currently-airing show in Japan. I'd say it's very unlikely it's showing on American TV at all.

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Aug 15th, '08, 10:50

Does anybody know which group is subbing this series?

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 15th, '08, 11:28

SnowyDreams wrote:Does anybody know which group is subbing this series?
Querbeet.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 15th, '08, 12:27

HighOnLove wrote:i really wanna this drama but i dont when/itme it airs. :-(
do u guys know which american channel it airs on, which day and what time(pst time plz)

thank you
I don't think this would ever show on an American channel, but if you're in Japan, it's 8pm (or 7:56pm) on Mondays at TBS.

Btw, the subs for episode one isn't out yet, right? There's an amateur subbing for episode one on YouTube, but it's not yet done with the first episode either, only halfway.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Aug 15th, '08, 12:43

Koizora is actually shown every Saturday, 8pm.

btw, there is a channel on California, KTSF, that shows subtitled japanese dramas. this channel featured TBS dramas like Koibumi and Egao no Hosoku, which were both uploaded here in d-addicts.
there are also other channels like Kiku and Nippon Golden Network in Hawaii, groink used to upload the tv captures of their subbed dramas. however they show older dramas, so if ever they broadcast Koizora, then that may be 2 years from now.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Aug 24th, '08, 16:25

Just watched episode 3,
They're running @ such a fact pace, lol. I thought the drama contained 11 or 12 episodes, but I just checked wiki so it makes sense now since it's only six episodes.

I have to say I'm liking the couple a lot better now. Never expected that Abe Tsuyoshi would play as the college student who shows interest towards Mika in the next episodes. Oh well, we'll see how the rest goes. :-)

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Aug 24th, '08, 16:32

still need to download it.

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 24th, '08, 19:42

Ah, if there's only 6 episodes then the pace is just fine as it is. I'd wish for more eps but this show is already heartbreaking enough to watch.

Ep 3:
So sad to see Mika lose the baby no matter how many times I've seen the movie. Though I don't agree with Mika and Hiro's idea to have the baby in the first place (strangely I forgave Haruma and Gakki quick enough) since there was no discussion on it all. Their decision was too fast. But what's the point in worrying about that, ey? It's one of the things that makes Koizora what it is.

Another thing, I'm probably not the only one that notices how Elena has her Gakki moments? I noticed this the part where she was cornered by Saki (again) she even sounds exactly like Gakki at some points.

And now Hiro has found out he has cancer we're in for the Hiro nastiness to come next episode. :(

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Aug 24th, '08, 20:56

Rori wrote:Ah, if there's only 6 episodes then the pace is just fine as it is. I'd wish for more eps but this show is already heartbreaking enough to watch.

Ep 3:
So sad to see Mika lose the baby no matter how many times I've seen the movie. Though I don't agree with Mika and Hiro's idea to have the baby in the first place (strangely I forgave Haruma and Gakki quick enough) since there was no discussion on it all. Their decision was too fast. But what's the point in worrying about that, ey? It's one of the things that makes Koizora what it is.

Another thing, I'm probably not the only one that notices how Elena has her Gakki moments? I noticed this the part where she was cornered by Saki (again) she even sounds exactly like Gakki at some points.

And now Hiro has found out he has cancer we're in for the Hiro nastiness to come next episode. :(
LOL, same thinking. I was against them even having the baby. They're still in highschool and they're thinking of marriage. Anyhow, I think the baby thing had to come up so we can get the clearest idea that they love each other and would do anything for love, which is the point of the whole drama. I agree on the Elena part having some Gakki moments. Perhaps that's to show how close it is to the Movie version because there are many exact conversations as well from the movie.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Aug 25th, '08, 07:15

I was heartbroken when Hiro found out he's sick, cause you all know the drama that's about to happen. And The guy who was Akira of the F4 in HYD is the Yuu of this drama? Tsuyoshi Abe? XDDD Really? Funny.

kamiru2374yakusoku

Post by kamiru2374yakusoku » Aug 27th, '08, 02:46

do u guys watch this with the subtitle???

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 27th, '08, 03:00

No, I don't think any are released yet. There is a group planning to sub this so guess we're going to have to wait a bit more patiently.

kamiru2374yakusoku

Post by kamiru2374yakusoku » Aug 27th, '08, 03:07

thanks!!! cant wait anymore.. lol even though i knw whats going to happen alredy

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » Aug 30th, '08, 11:24

i think i saw a subbed version of koizora in YT

TsubasaDragon

Post by TsubasaDragon » Aug 30th, '08, 11:58

that was by a random fan.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Aug 31st, '08, 20:52

Episode 4, ..
I thought this episode moved at a fast pace. Yuu's such a nice person! The preview shows some extra scenes not shown in the movie, perhaps to make up some events that should fit in the two next episodes?
Last edited by Lifo on Sep 9th, '08, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

chokubi

Post by chokubi » Sep 5th, '08, 07:44

Is it just me or does Mizusawa Elena look a bit like Esumi Makiko?

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 5th, '08, 08:09

^ Maybe an older version.
I always thought that Erena Mizusawa looked like a mix of Erika Toda and Narumi Riko. XD

(On a Koizora note, there's a new episode tomorrow. )

nzlyn

Post by nzlyn » Sep 8th, '08, 21:55

The movie was a blast. I love the movie, the pairing. What can I say?? However, the drama did well too. It evolves the story line and make it interesting. Hmm, I think that Elena could do better and what can I say about Seto Koji. He charmed me with his cute smile. I think Seto Koji's hair is a little bit better in episode 4 onwards.

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 13th, '08, 11:52

Did anyone see the last episode?

It was such a tear-jerker, but I have a question. Just one.
Did that little just just call Mika mama? o:

flootist1661

Post by flootist1661 » Sep 15th, '08, 00:06

i've only watched up to episode 3 but this is what i think about the drama...
i really like it and dont get my wrong..im just trying to think why its not popular

i was disappointed in this...erena doesnt look "innocent" enough for me..she cant pull off the gakki image..like shes too much of a woman if you know what i mean..its not a bad thing..but she is a inexperienced high school student in love..

seto kouji does a really good job though..like when he knocks that guys tray in like episode 1..i was like wow fury..ex-gangster man=hiro. and hes like dedicated to his girl (which is what it should be like)

personally i think the drama's publicity and advertising sucked...they copied the image of the two ppl on the cover with their heads together of the movie version. when i first saw it..i was truly confused why they would put a poster of the movie version (not knowing it was the drama version...since they were so much alike) on a billboard.

that might account for some of the "not so high" ratings

also..take miura haruma and aragaki yui...they are SOO SOO popular..everyone likes them..how can you expect people to accept two newbies (sorry seto kouji..youre hot but..haha) to do the job. everyone is going to compare and choose the more popular celeb. this is like erena's debut or something close right? haha

all my friends in japan are asking me why i spend time to watch this.

if this was done BEFORE the movie and they tried different advertising ways...it might of had a chance.
i hope erena and seto kouji have a better drama soon..i dont want to see two good actor/actress fade into oblivion (non publicity)

phenally

Post by phenally » Sep 15th, '08, 09:00

does anyone know where i can get the Koizora Movie??

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Sep 15th, '08, 12:57

phenally wrote:does anyone know where i can get the Koizora Movie??
I would like to know that too...

but you can watch it on mysoju.com :whistling:

I personally liked the first episode. Don't know how was the other ones since I haven't seen them yet...

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Sep 15th, '08, 22:31

iunno if im allowed to post this but....

Koizora Movie Hardsubbed-
http://users.livejournal.com/mystic_water_/77708.html
i hardsubbed it
plz dont distribute onto streaming sites. though ppl already have T_T
on the drama note.... i cried like a baby again. even already knowing how it ends i still cried. no matter how corny this story is i love it to my dying breath for some reason
and yes i think she did say "mama" which totally threw me off at the end. who the hell did she marry? im tempted to write a nozomu/mika fanfic for the sake of it now (or maybe yuu/mika)

phenally

Post by phenally » Sep 16th, '08, 02:15

mysticwater, thanks a lot for sharing :)

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 16th, '08, 05:59

mysticwater wrote:
iunno if im allowed to post this but....

Koizora Movie Hardsubbed-
http://users.livejournal.com/mystic_water_/77708.html
i hardsubbed it
plz dont distribute onto streaming sites. though ppl already have T_T
on the drama note.... i cried like a baby again. even already knowing how it ends i still cried. no matter how corny this story is i love it to my dying breath for some reason
and yes i think she did say "mama" which totally threw me off at the end. who the hell did she marry? im tempted to write a nozomu/mika fanfic for the sake of it now (or maybe yuu/mika)
I thought it was probably
The Tatsuya that disappeared in the second episode. XDDD But that's my imagination.

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Sep 16th, '08, 07:08

shannobi wrote:I thought it was probably
The Tatsuya that disappeared in the second episode. XDDD But that's my imagination.
DUDE!
that guy was hot 'kay~ i could have so much fun writing a depressed!mika/three boys fic

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 16th, '08, 11:24

mysticwater wrote:
shannobi wrote:I thought it was probably
DUDE!
that guy was hot 'kay~ i could have so much fun writing a depressed!mika/three boys fic
Ahahaha,
now I feel like writing one too. XD

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Sep 17th, '08, 21:21

Mika has a little girl? She moved on from Hiro ala Crying Out Love. Or are we meant to believe that at some point (during the cancer/tumor) Hiro and Mika had sex again, and she ended up with his child after all. And where was the little girl when Mika was having dinner with her family? Or did they flash forward from that?

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Sep 17th, '08, 22:40

I DID IT!!!

Nozomu/Mika fanfic~
http://mysticwords.livejournal.com/4273.html?view=37809
I think they leave the whole "mama"/child thing openended for viewers to guess. I could be wrong as I havent read the novel yet. its still being translated. who knows maybe its explained in the novel? or maybe it was just for the drama?

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 18th, '08, 06:39

nikkibell84 wrote:
Mika has a little girl? She moved on from Hiro ala Crying Out Love. Or are we meant to believe that at some point (during the cancer/tumor) Hiro and Mika had sex again, and she ended up with his child after all. And where was the little girl when Mika was having dinner with her family? Or did they flash forward from that?
^ That's what I was thinking, since
the little girl had all the stuff Hiro gave Mika. o__x

Ginto-gin

Post by Ginto-gin » Nov 2nd, '08, 06:37

I think the number of episodes in this drama is just right. Looking forward to watching the next episodes...

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Nov 2nd, '08, 13:09

casts look annoying to me...hmm not interested in this :D

xrevealx

Post by xrevealx » Nov 18th, '08, 00:00

can anyone tell me the difference between the movie koizora and the drama koizora? im a bit confuzzled... O.o

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Nov 18th, '08, 00:05

It's the same story. The movie was successful so they made a drama which stretches the story out a bit and has more details.

Yessy89

Post by Yessy89 » Nov 18th, '08, 00:28

yeah the movie was like a little ( but i think BIG) taste plus it had to cut things from the book...the drama is like a little more detailed and they changed some stuff too but hey it's SETO KOJI! xD!!!!! I loved him in Happy Boys! I hope he gets more roles! Though Miura Haruma won my heart! :wub:

Ginto-gin

Post by Ginto-gin » Nov 18th, '08, 01:19

For anyone like me who'd been curious to know what Mika's ringtone is, which is the same song that Hiro's band sings-- the song is "Namida no Furusato" by Bump of Chicken. Took me a while to find what it was, it was bugging me forever!! :nuts:

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Nov 18th, '08, 05:50

xrevealx wrote:can anyone tell me the difference between the movie koizora and the drama koizora? im a bit confuzzled... O.o
It´s getting even a little more confusing. :-)
At first was the big bestseller "Koizora". Then followed the sequel book "Kimizora", that tells the story out of Hiro´s point of view. The Drama is based on both books, with some little modifications - made for a TV adaption - by the original author, Mika. These little changes made the whole story more logical and realistic. The pivotal moments are true to the book.

While the movie is just a rough summary of the first book "Koizora" and follows only Mika´s point of view.

Both versions are starting differently from the book and while the movie ends rather abrupt, got the Drama a very interesting ending.

The characterization of the Drama is more true to the book too, while Mika is an ordinary but not overly-naive girl, is Hiro a rough rocker-boy with a gentle heart. The movie is in that aspect a lot simpler.

(Plus, the Drama has Koji :wub:)

F4

Post by F4 » Nov 22nd, '08, 16:39

nikkibell84 wrote:
Yeah exactly... i didnt get it
first of all i see mika with her family with two boys who i guessed that they r her sisters' sons

then a little girl showing up and calling mika mama :blink what the hell...

did she get married or have a b/friend? she is not Hiro's child for sure cuz it doesnt make sense since he was sick with cancer and they didnt even give clue leading us to imagine that

Anyhow, i didnt saw the movie so it might be explained there :scratch:

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Nov 22nd, '08, 16:53

F4 wrote:
nikkibell84 wrote:
first of all i see mika with her family with two boys who i guessed that they r her sisters' sons

did she get married or have a b/friend? she is not Hiro's child for sure cuz it doesnt make sense since he was sick with cancer and they didnt even give clue leading us to imagine that

I think Mika and Hiro had sex after their time together outside the hospital.
there was a szene where they looked into the starry sky and maybe THEN they had sex (but of course didn't show it)
I don't think she married an other man because she still loves Hiro and don't want to forget him
and the other proof that the girl is Hiro's daughter is that she IS a girl
remember: he wanted a girl
Mika has his wished girl and that's enough for her
sounds logical, doesn't it?

Kayo07

Post by Kayo07 » Nov 22nd, '08, 20:27

Ryuuta wrote:
F4 wrote:
nikkibell84 wrote:

I think Mika and Hiro had sex after their time together outside the hospital.
there was a szene where they looked into the starry sky and maybe THEN they had sex (but of course didn't show it)
I don't think she married an other man because she still loves Hiro and don't want to forget him
and the other proof that the girl is Hiro's daughter is that she IS a girl
remember: he wanted a girl
Mika has his wished girl and that's enough for her
sounds logical, doesn't it?
I agree with Ryuuta:
She still had both of their rings on her necklace and did you see what the little girl had in her arms? The same dolls as the ones one their cellphones. And the same as Hiro bought for their baby... So I belive it was Hiro's daugher...She could have been with his parents when she had dinner with her family...

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Dec 13th, '08, 23:16

Wait so how did the daughter come about at the end? Did Hiro get her pregnant before he died so she later gave birth to the child? Also, when Mika met with the family at the cafe in the end, who were the two kids? Was that from the sister or the parents? Confusing!

EDIT: Okay never mind. So the two boys were the sister's? And the daughter is Hiro's?

Rainie-Hana

Post by Rainie-Hana » Dec 15th, '08, 06:10

i don't think you can have babies when you're undergoing treatment for cancer..lol
maybe what they're trying to say is it doesn't matter who the father is
what matter is that she will always love hiro and she got the daughter how she wanted

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Dec 15th, '08, 07:08

^false

my dad had cancer when they had me, and was undergoring treatment (thankfully he survived and it was fully removed), mind u it isnt LIKELY and it it more difficult, but still possible. depends on which stage of the treatment they are in and what type of treatment it is when the couple has sex.
it all comes down to chance really
its very possible the girl was hiro's

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Dec 20th, '08, 21:10

I agree with the idea that it doesn't matter who the father is...
I think they wanted to say that she kept on living but never forgot Hiro^^

Does anyone know where I can get Mika's ringtone?the dorama's ringtone...with the song that hiro sing for her.really want this!!please^^

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 20th, '08, 21:54

I think it is on the OST of the Dorama but I couldn't find it anywhere

edit:
found a tracklist of the dorama ost

TBSテレビ系ドラマ「恋空」より
01 空に恋して for TV (6'08 )
02 空に恋して〜朝の光 for TV (2'37)
03 空に恋して〜Piano Ver.for TV (2'20)
04 美嘉とヒロ for TV (5'53)
05 美嘉とヒロ〜河原 for TV (2'09)
06 恋の足音 for TV (3'00)
07 恋の足音〜春 for TV (2'23)
08 恋の足音〜夏 for TV (2'22)
09 出会い for TV (2'56)
10 出会い〜1年A組 for TV (2'03)
11 出会い〜1年D組 for TV (1'52)
12 謎の着信 for TV (2'24)
13 突然の悲劇 for TV (1'57)
14 別れ for TV (5'52)
15 別れ〜ひとり for TV (4'09)
16 岐れ道 for TV (3'22)
17 明かされた真実 for TV (2'25)
18 ただひとつの恋 for TV (3'33)
19 ただひとつの恋〜Piano Ver. for TV (2'12)
20 優しさにつつまれて for TV (2'33)
21 矛盾だらけの恋 for TV (2'40)
22 消えない傷跡 for TV (2'42)
23 優しさと痛み for TV (2'12)
24 遅すぎた幸せ for TV (2'40)

I can read a little bit of it but don't know which song it could be
and it seems that the song which was sang by Hiro (Seto Kouji) isn't on the OST
but I hope I'm wrong
but I would be really grateful when someone can find this OST and post it here

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Dec 21st, '08, 02:29

in this site you can find almost all the songs in this list:
http://tegolicious.blogspot.com/2008/01 ... a-ost.html

but I think it's the movie ost...that's why you can't find hiro song
and I'm looking for the ringtone...not the real song...
but thanks anyway^^

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 21st, '08, 12:40

That's the problem
you can find the Movie Ost everywhere but not the Dorama Ost v_V

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 23rd, '08, 17:45

Hey
Does anyone know where i can find the ringtone of mika? from the serie and not from the movie? i really like it but if i search for Namida no Furusato ringtone i can't find it :o

Well i hope anyone has it and maybe could send it to me? (A) :-)

i'm going to search for the ost of the serie so i i find it i'll post it here

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 23rd, '08, 21:07

xxxhimawarixxx wrote:in this site you can find almost all the songs in this list:

but thanks anyway^^
Hi :D
well i found the ringtone but not the same as mika has it is the real tone but is is the same part of the song so if you want i can send it to you ^^

i'm also looking for the other version and i hope i can find it :D

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Dec 24th, '08, 00:04

Oh really!!
It would be wonderfull!!
If you prefer, you can just tell me the site you got it...
thanks a lot^^^

I'm still looking for the other version too...

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 24th, '08, 10:47

xxxhimawarixxx wrote:Oh really!!
It would be wonderfull!!
If you prefer, you can just tell me the site you got it...
thanks a lot^^^

I'm still looking for the other version too...
Found it :P
i didn't save the site where i found it :o but i searched again and this is it
http://audiko.net/ringtone/Bump+of+Chic ... to/el.html

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Dec 25th, '08, 21:58

thank you so much^^

jai_15

Post by jai_15 » Dec 28th, '08, 08:14

Ochibi-san wrote:
xxxhimawarixxx wrote:in this site you can find almost all the songs in this list:

but thanks anyway^^
well i found the ringtone but not the same as mika has it is the real tone but is is the same part of the song so if you want i can send it to you ^^

guys i found the ringingtone that you are all looking for here it is!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rj2ytmmmzm1

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Dec 28th, '08, 08:51

I watched Koizora dorama, and I cried every episode :cry: I must say the story was very predictable and I kinda knew how it was gonna end, but I couldn't help but watch the dorama until the end. I really liked the actors in the dorama, Mizusawa Elena and Seto Koji acting was very good and I hope to see the in other doramas. :D

After finishing watching the dorama, I watched the movie and I kinda didn't like it as as much as the dorama, I did not like their acting, even though the dorama actors are less experienced than the actors in the movie. Maybe its just me :P

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 29th, '08, 18:19

i saw the movie but i like the serie more :o

tell me what you guys think of the serie and the movie
Last edited by Ochibi-san on Dec 29th, '08, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 29th, '08, 18:30

Okashi wrote:I watched Koizora dorama, and I cried every episode :cry: I must say the story was very predictable and I kinda knew how it was gonna end, but I couldn't help but watch the dorama until the end. I really liked the actors in the dorama, Mizusawa Elena and Seto Koji acting was very good and I hope to see the in other doramas. :D

After finishing watching the dorama, I watched the movie and I kinda didn't like it as as much as the dorama, I did not like their acting, even though the dorama actors are less experienced than the actors in the movie. Maybe its just me :P
I liked the serie also more than the movie
i don't know why but i think it's because the serie is longer and i get to know the characters more.

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Dec 29th, '08, 18:58

jai_15 wrote:
Ochibi-san wrote:

but thanks anyway^^

guys i found the ringingtone that you are all looking for here it is!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rj2ytmmmzm1
well that is namida no furusato of BOC but now the one that mika had in the serie ...

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Jan 25th, '09, 20:37

Ochibi-san wrote:Hey
Does anyone know where i can find the ringtone of mika? from the serie and not from the movie? i really like it but if i search for Namida no Furusato ringtone i can't find it :o

Here you can download the same ringtone that Mika had in the dorama:

http://community.livejournal.com/jdoramakeitai/
:wub:

I'm just starting, but I will be posting ringtones from japanese dorama, if you like the idea, join the community and make requests ^ ^

rio_5364

Post by rio_5364 » Jan 25th, '09, 20:53

well quite a drama, gacky was so cute :D

xxxhimawarixxx

Post by xxxhimawarixxx » Jan 26th, '09, 09:17

Okashi wrote:

I'm just starting, but I will be posting ringtones from japanese dorama, if you like the idea, join the community and make requests ^ ^

thank you so much :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
just loved your idea of this "jdrama ringtones community"

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Jan 27th, '09, 10:21

Okashi wrote:

OMG thank you so much :D
i'm going to check right away :D i love that ringtone so much ^^

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 28th, '09, 10:00

This drama is one of my favorites.. its so good and my heart cry for this.. hahaha...

I Love the cast in the movie but the story details is much more elaborated on the drama...

mayron

Post by mayron » Mar 28th, '09, 13:06

can somebody send the ringtone that mika had in the drama to me? i have problems with getting it so my phone you see... email me at kitsune_dreamer92@hotmail.com

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 12th, '09, 19:19

It's a nice Dram, though i'm still on ep. 4!!
i'm gonna see the movie after the drama...
aww and thnx for the ring tones :)

KaylaKML

Is Koizora (Drama) worth watching?

Post by KaylaKML » Aug 15th, '09, 09:19

I have thought about watching it for awhile, as I loved the movie. However the ratings are so low, I don't want to ruin the love for the movie because the drama is bad.

I read quite a few good reviews though. I figured I would see what you all thought. :unsure:

sweetcandy_

Post by sweetcandy_ » Aug 15th, '09, 10:17

I watched the dorama first like half a year ago and I absolutel loved it. Then I watched the movie last week and everything seemed as if I was watching it on fastforward.
In my opinion the dorama is even better than the movie so I recommend you to watch it :-)