[Discussion] Osen - Aoi Yu and Uchi Hiroki

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Annj

Post by Annj » Jun 7th, '08, 16:31

Just to point out...Aoi Yu was Hagu in the Honey and Clover movie

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Jun 7th, '08, 20:31

Aoi Yu is freaking adorable in Osen. As adorable as Ueno Juri in Nodame. It's a tie.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 11th, '08, 04:54

i agree i agree!!! :cheers: aoi yu is definitely KAWAIIIIII!!!!!
now i'm able to watch OSEN! im just disappointed that the ratings gets lower on each episode... when the cast are so good at acting and the story line is nice.... :blink: does this drama have a tough competition on the same time slot? :scratch: coz that's the only reason i could think of!!!

the thoughts behind each cooking is really good, i'd vote for this one rather than bambino or lunch queen.. (or maybe not.. :mrgreen: since lunch queen is a classic for me) but i think its really better than bambino. (gome for those who liked that show!!!)

i can't help but post this here... it was really funny! especially on how he exclaimed while tasting the food.

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Jul 10th, '08, 07:13

biniBningPunkista wrote:the thoughts behind each cooking is really good, i'd vote for this one rather than bambino or lunch queen.. (or maybe not.. :mrgreen: since lunch queen is a classic for me) but i think its really better than bambino. (gome for those who liked that show!!!)

Agree! Osen is much more entertaining n thoughtful than Bambino or Lunch Queen. Plus Uchi n Yu r compatibly gorgeous lookin leads.

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 10th, '08, 14:57

joykimlee wrote:Aoi Yu is freaking adorable in Osen. As adorable as Ueno Juri in Nodame. It's a tie.
now that you say that .... it's true!! ;_;
I has the same "feeling" to it... love both ^___^ - the leading actresses as well as the doramas (although I must say that Nodame is unbeatable for me... 8) *love*)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 11th, '08, 02:42

Yolchen wrote:
joykimlee wrote:Aoi Yu is freaking adorable in Osen. As adorable as Ueno Juri in Nodame. It's a tie.
I has the same "feeling" to it... love both ^___^ - the leading actresses as well as the doramas (although I must say that Nodame is unbeatable for me... 8) *love*)

whaaaaa....!!! i have another trivia for you guys... did you know that AOI YU had a movie with non other than our HIROSHI TAMAKI??? :D here's the link for the movie site http://www.henshin.cc/

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Jul 13th, '08, 18:45

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yolchen wrote:

whaaaaa....!!! i have another trivia for you guys... did you know that AOI YU had a movie with non other than our HIROSHI TAMAKI??? :D here's the link for the movie site http://www.henshin.cc/
Wow honto ni doumo arigato for the tip. Didn't know Aoi Yu n Hiroshi Tamaki had a movie. Henshin's website kinda reminds of Heavenly Forest with lots of trees in the background. Gota search to watch the movie online now.

lichter002

Post by lichter002 » Jul 14th, '08, 14:01

Is this show worth watching? I've seen a bunch of Aoi Yu's movies (Hula Girls, Gaichu, Welcome to the Quiet Room, Niji no megami, All About Lily ChouChou, Hana and Alice, and Turtles Swim Faster than Expected), and she's only second to Juri-chan in my book. I've never seen any of her doramas though, so I was thinking of starting with this one perhaps.

If you've something else to recommend that'd be welcome too.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 14th, '08, 14:30

lichter002 wrote:Is this show worth watching?
YES.

Anything with Uchi is worth watching. In all seriousness though, I really like Osen. It's funny, thoughtful, and cute.

lichter002

Post by lichter002 » Jul 14th, '08, 15:38

ainhoa wrote:
YES.

Anything with Uchi is worth watching. In all seriousness though, I really like Osen. It's funny, thoughtful, and cute.
I've no idea who he is though. :scratch: I'd only watch it for Yu. :lol

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 14th, '08, 15:49

lichter002 wrote:
ainhoa wrote:
YES.

I've no idea who he is though. :scratch: I'd only watch it for Yu. :lol
A Johnny who used to be in NEWS and Kanjani8 before he was suspended for underaged drinking (he was 18 or 19 at the time) and then shot down to a trainee status and then recently became a junior again. This drama is kind of like a return from being out the spotlight for three years...

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 14th, '08, 16:25

Uchi has the best facial expressions, as always.
Attachments
UCHIWEEKLYTHETV.jpg
UCHIWEEKLYTHETV.jpg (234.49 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '08, 06:48

joykimlee wrote: Wow honto ni doumo arigato for the tip. Didn't know Aoi Yu n Hiroshi Tamaki had a movie. Henshin's website kinda reminds of Heavenly Forest with lots of trees in the background. Gota search to watch the movie online now.
now that you've mentioned that... it does look a lot like Heavenly Forrest. :D although, Henshin came out much earlier than Tada Kimi and is less popular. i haven't seen it, coz there are no subs for it :( i hope you can tell us if you find subs for it :lol

lichter002 wrote:Is this show worth watching? I've seen a bunch of Aoi Yu's movies (Hula Girls, Gaichu, Welcome to the Quiet Room, Niji no megami, All About Lily ChouChou, Hana and Alice, and Turtles Swim Faster than Expected), and she's only second to Juri-chan in my book. I've never seen any of her doramas though, so I was thinking of starting with this one perhaps.

If you've something else to recommend that'd be welcome too.

Gome ne, i can't help you with the film's review. as i have mentioned above i haven't seen the movie yet. but... it's a definitely must watch for me... since the plot line itself is so intriguing. Although i have this strong feeling that it would be just like TAda Kimi Wo Aishiteru all over again, only much more bizarre. Just a feeling ^_~v
is "welcome to the Quiet room a good watch? i hear "all about lily chouchou" is a very melancholic film.... I've seen hana and alice and hula girls, those are a good watch! i would recommend it to anybody who's an Aoi Yu fan.

btw... have you guys seen Ao to Shiro de Mizuiro, its a film made by Oguri shun, Aoi Yu and Aoi Miyazaki. all my favorite JStars in one movie! sweet. (they're still young here but its still my type.)

lichter002

Post by lichter002 » Jul 15th, '08, 17:29

biniBningPunkista wrote:is "welcome to the Quiet room a good watch? i hear "all about lily chouchou" is a very melancholic film.... I've seen hana and alice and hula girls, those are a good watch! i would recommend it to anybody who's an Aoi Yu fan.

btw... have you guys seen Ao to Shiro de Mizuiro, its a film made by Oguri shun, Aoi Yu and Aoi Miyazaki. all my favorite JStars in one movie! sweet. (they're still young here but its still my type.)
I didn't like Welcome to the Quiet Room that much, though it is a good movie. Some points in the plot seem underdeveloped, but there is a certain charm in the way the story's mentally problematic characters are depicted. All About Lily Chou-Chou certainly is a very melancholic film, but any fan of Iwai Shunji should see this film. Actually, any fan of Japanese movies should see this movie.

When Yu dances (in Hula Girls and Hana and Alice), I am captivated.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 15th, '08, 19:36

biniBningPunkista wrote:

i can't help but post this here... it was really funny! especially on how he exclaimed while tasting the food.

hahahaha yesssssss

I lol'd so much when I first saw that. The noise he made was priceless. I wish there was a youtube clip of it.

koyama22

Post by koyama22 » Jul 16th, '08, 06:11

is "welcome to the Quiet room a good watch? i hear "all about lily chouchou" is a very melancholic film.... I've seen hana and alice and hula girls, those are a good watch! i would recommend it to anybody who's an Aoi Yu fan.
Both Welcome to the Quiet Room and All About Lily Chou-Chou are brilliant films, just can be a bit depressing... Aoi Yu has turned out to be quite the versatile actress, especially coupled with the great directing of those previously mentioned films. btw i'm enjoying Osen...I think it's a pretty good drama so far.

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 18th, '08, 00:19

Just watched Hula Girls starring Aoi Yuu and I'm amazed - by her and by the film =')

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 18th, '08, 06:36

she has a new movie, the one billion yen girl. it looks pretty interesting... but im still waiting for henshin.

osen makes me laugh hard too... i miss this show though. i hope the translator would be back soon so the subbing team could resume the show. i also noticed that the ratings dropped :( but i don't care. im still going to watch it!!!

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 18th, '08, 12:54

biniBningPunkista wrote:she has a new movie, the one billion yen girl. it looks pretty interesting... but im still waiting for henshin.

osen makes me laugh hard too... i miss this show though. i hope the translator would be back soon so the subbing team could resume the show. i also noticed that the ratings dropped :( but i don't care. im still going to watch it!!!
don't know if it's okay to say that, but here they do have episodes 1 to 6 hardsubbed, pretty good subs.
http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/tag/osen

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 18th, '08, 12:54

Yolchen wrote:Just watched Hula Girls starring Aoi Yuu and I'm amazed - by her and by the film =')
i love aoi yuu in that movie, she's just so amazing! she's such a wonderful dancer :D

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Jul 20th, '08, 01:15

i've only finished episode 6 so far.... which applies to all 7 spring dramas i've been watching... i watch them in order for each episode and i'm moving onto the 7th week... Osen is the last of the line though cuz i saved the best for last..... i was SO excited to see uchi in a new drama....(i'm just uber slow in watching them)

i LOVED uchi but i also LOVED yuu! omg she is sooo cute!!!! i've only seen her in welcome to the quiet room... which was i don't know.... not an amazing performance for me cuz she wasn't the main character anyway... but then i started this drama and i LOVE her.... so i watched this drama/movie thingy (not an SP but it's a movie played on TV... i THINK....) that she did with chinen yuri and it was good too :D she is so versatile!

also regarding ep 6....
LOL i saw him in the previews but completely forgot about it.... so when they talked about the "お見合い" (omiai) for Osen-san i was like O_O who is it gonna be??? though they never quite made the chemistry between Yocchan and Osen obvious.... i was hoping thats how the story goes.... so about her omiai i was like GRRR.... until Koizumi Kotaro appeared on the screen i was like GRRRRR!! the guy with the perfect background and the perfect face!!! :goggle: i LOVE uchi but then i wouldn't know who to pick between the two.... the perfect guy for Osen in every way.... or... simply uchi!

i just totally had to get this out of my system :D
Last edited by the_lilone on Aug 5th, '08, 22:08, edited 2 times in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 20th, '08, 01:44

the_lilone: your reaction was so funny! lolz.. if it was me i wouldn't know who to choose too ^_^v [/b]
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Aug 7th, '08, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 23rd, '08, 19:31

eitokickass subbed episode 7

http://community.livejournal.com/eitokickass/9494.html

about 4 minutes and 7 seconds into the episode, uchi does this ridiculous dance which would make the most amazing gif.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 5th, '08, 17:43

Not to be a begger or anything, but I want more subs and episodes to come out.

This one is really funny and the food scenes keeps making me hungry. Ahh I so want to go to Japan right now and taste all those delicious traditionally made food. Before this, I didn't know any of the actors on this show, but now I'm totally falling in love with Aoi Yuu and Uchi. Sad to know that Uchi used to be one of the JE boys but got kicked out because of one stupid incident. His facial expressions are so much fun to watch. Also looking up Aoi Yuu's movies. She is so kawaiii who can easily pass as a teenager even if she's only 1 year younger than me.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 5th, '08, 21:16

Uchi is still in JE. He's just back to being a junior now.

And yeah, so far I've only seen up to episode 8. Eitokickass is the fastest. because it seems that every other fansub group and their mothers are busy subbing Code Blue, which is so dull.

x-veron

Post by x-veron » Aug 7th, '08, 01:40

Has anyone finished Osen yet? I've just completed Episode 10 and I'm wondering whether that's the end because if it is then ._.

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Aug 7th, '08, 04:13

x-veron wrote:Has anyone finished Osen yet? I've just completed Episode 10 and I'm wondering whether that's the end because if it is then ._.
yep as much as i don't want it to end i believe ep 10 is the end of it :( it is such a good drama and i really was hoping something would happen between osen and yocchan... but i guess this drama isn't about that :P

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 8th, '08, 02:36

ainhoa wrote:Uchi is still in JE. He's just back to being a junior now.

And yeah, so far I've only seen up to episode 8. Eitokickass is the fastest. because it seems that every other fansub group and their mothers are busy subbing Code Blue, which is so dull.
oh, is that what they're doing lol? sucks for me since i don't like that drama :P

it took me a while to get into this drama, but i love it now, one of my faves. i love looking at the food (seriously, i wish that was a real place so i could go visit), the characters are all great, and aoi yu is adorable and gorgeous. i like the idea that traditional ways can still fit into the modern world.

eitokickass has come out with episode 9, and they're subs are really well-done and come out pretty regularly.

suboshiyui

Post by suboshiyui » Aug 16th, '08, 16:57

I just thought I'd give everyone an update on the hardsubs for Osen from Akira Shock! Fansubs.

Episode 5 is currently in QC. Episodes 6 and 7 are in translation. We recently lost two of our three translators that we had working on this series, so things are a bit slow. If anyone would like to help us out with translating, that would be super awesome! And y es, we intend to do the SP as well :D If interested, just comment or PM me :D

the_lilone

Post by the_lilone » Aug 16th, '08, 20:21

suboshiyui wrote:And y es, we intend to do the SP as well :D If interested, just comment or PM me :D
just a question.... there's an SP?? do u mean the one that was played before the drama started???

suboshiyui

Post by suboshiyui » Aug 16th, '08, 20:31

From what I've heard there will be yes. No, not that one, this is supposed to be a special after the end of the series, or so I'm told. I'm still waiting on confirmation about this, however.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 16th, '08, 21:12

the_lilone wrote:just a question.... there's an SP?? do u mean the one that was played before the drama started???
there was something before the drama started?? do you know where i can download it? cuz i don't see a torrent for it at d-addicts. i wonder if eitokickass will consider subbing it...

suboshiyui

Post by suboshiyui » Aug 16th, '08, 21:15

^^;; Uhm, I don't know if they will or not since I work in the other group that's doing Osen. The only thing before the drama was the typical pre-show that airs before the dramas.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 16th, '08, 21:47

^ sorry, i was just thinking out loud. i know you're in another FS of course. :)

anyway i really hope there will be a SP. i still want Osen and Yocchan to somehow end up together. :P

btw i have a really dumb question. why is Osen called Osen? isn't her full name Handa Sen? i asked a couple of friends and they have no idea too. i then thought about how japanese adds 'o' or 'go' to sound formal so perhaps 'o' was added to her name, Sen, to show her respect. except they add -chan to Osen too which makes it informal...

can someone please enlighten me on why she's called Osen?

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 16th, '08, 22:44

well, Sen is her first name. and maybe the O comes from okami. maybe.

I really want there to be a special. My life is lacking something now that I finished Osen.

Arsenal1508

Post by Arsenal1508 » Aug 16th, '08, 23:05

Eitokickass has subbed episode 10 and the Special (cast and interview).
Hope their is a special episode as episode 10 is left with a cliffhanger.
Last edited by Arsenal1508 on Aug 17th, '08, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Aug 17th, '08, 00:36

j_halo7 wrote:^ sorry, i was just thinking out loud. i know you're in another FS of course. :)

anyway i really hope there will be a SP. i still want Osen and Yocchan to somehow end up together. :P

btw i have a really dumb question. why is Osen called Osen? isn't her full name Handa Sen? i asked a couple of friends and they have no idea too. i then thought about how japanese adds 'o' or 'go' to sound formal so perhaps 'o' was added to her name, Sen, to show her respect. except they add -chan to Osen too which makes it informal...

can someone please enlighten me on why she's called Osen?
Adding the "o" to the front of the name was an honorific that used to be used for women. It became more popular to have the names with "ko" at the end of the name instead, sometime after Meiji. I don't know the exact dates for any of this but I learned vaguely about it in my Japanese literature class.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 17th, '08, 04:06

^ oh...that sounds logical. i guess i'll ask my friend at the end of the year again since she's taking history classes for Japan now. :lol thanks for answering my question. ^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 28th, '08, 21:33

Anyone know of a place where I can get Osen's opening song (Odore / Micro) for download? (mp3) Googled loads of times but I can't find any place to dl it.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Aug 28th, '08, 21:48

Rori wrote:Anyone know of a place where I can get Osen's opening song (Odore / Micro) for download? (mp3) Googled loads of times but I can't find any place to dl it.
here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tan4tj64m31

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 28th, '08, 21:57

j_halo7 wrote:
Rori wrote:Anyone know of a place where I can get Osen's opening song (Odore / Micro) for download? (mp3) Googled loads of times but I can't find any place to dl it.
here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tan4tj64m31
Thanks a bunch! =)

siutou_amy

Post by siutou_amy » Sep 4th, '08, 19:59

Oh geez, I haven't finished watching the show, just until ep5 and I can't view the other translations coz I don't really want a LJ account. But I'm glad to hear Osen doesn't end up with Yocchan on the show, coz I can't stand him.... maybe a little bit in ep05, but not really.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 4th, '08, 20:38

why don't you want an LJ account? you don't actually have to post regularly in your LJ. it has it's uses. ^^

siutou_amy

Post by siutou_amy » Sep 4th, '08, 22:51

I actually don't like LJ much, I even prefer browsing Blogger 'sites' but I'm more of a wordpress user xD - is the translation at LJ as good as the one here? Coz I really like the translation posted at d-addicts~ got a lot of personality
xD

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 4th, '08, 23:04

i err can't comment on the quality of the translation at LJ cuz i never thought about it. :unsure: what do you mean by personality? they do have notes and stuff if i recall right.

about LJ, you can always just create an account and leave it at that. like i said, you don't have to post anything. i didn't when i first started using LJ. it's just yet another account for me but now i actively use it, making the switch from blogger. i've never used wordpress or vox. is wordpress good?

Arsenal1508

Post by Arsenal1508 » Sep 5th, '08, 01:47

If they don't make a special to finish this drama, then this whole drama would be a waste.

What a crappe finale leaving the viewers with a big cliffhanger.

siutou_amy

Post by siutou_amy » Sep 5th, '08, 20:47

j_halo7 wrote:i err can't comment on the quality of the translation at LJ cuz i never thought about it. :unsure: what do you mean by personality? they do have notes and stuff if i recall right.

about LJ, you can always just create an account and leave it at that. like i said, you don't have to post anything. i didn't when i first started using LJ. it's just yet another account for me but now i actively use it, making the switch from blogger. i've never used wordpress or vox. is wordpress good?
By personality I mean that in the translation posted here in d-addicts, they have small things like when they translate Osen talking with "I's wants to do" etc or saying something like "dear miso-san wants to be good this season", aside from the external notes, which are good as well.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 5th, '08, 21:52

Arsenal1508 wrote:If they don't make a special to finish this drama, then this whole drama would be a waste.

What a crappe finale leaving the viewers with a big cliffhanger.

:cry: i am with you. i was expecting more from OSEN. Little Chef had a better ending than this one. augh! the build up was so nice and that's how they end it. tsk tsk...

jazky2002

Post by jazky2002 » Sep 5th, '08, 22:15

:wub: I love aoi yuu but is this drama any good ... I've never seen it.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 5th, '08, 23:11

the ending could have been better, but uchi and aoi yu are never a waste

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 6th, '08, 05:03

siutou_amy wrote:By personality I mean that in the translation posted here in d-addicts, they have small things like when they translate Osen talking with "I's wants to do" etc or saying something like "dear miso-san wants to be good this season", aside from the external notes, which are good as well.
i just skimped through episode 2 and yeah, they do translate what Osen says to like 'Mr Soybean' and 'kouji-san' with a note on what's kouji.

siutou_amy

Post by siutou_amy » Sep 8th, '08, 19:15

Hmm... how long does it usually take to get accept in the community? It's kinda sad they want people to actually be active in LJ, because I'd rather just keep my usual blog. Anyway, I added a link back to my blog... hope they accept that.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 8th, '08, 19:41

actually they've cross-posted their files to a few communities where membership is instant like jdramas. just join and you can immediately see the links. search for Osen using the tags on the right. :)

siutou_amy

Post by siutou_amy » Sep 9th, '08, 08:19

Yay! I joined Jdramas ^^
*goes nuts* Osen-san!!! xD
I will still wait for the softsubs from d-addicts thoguh...
unless anyone has already posted soft-subs somewhere else....
I prefer softsubs over hardsubs...
dunno why O_o
arigatou, j_halo7 ^^

so from what I read here........ It is most likely that I will like the show in the end, because I do not enjoy Yocchan... sorry not a fan of Uchi xD

LOL' and I saw Suzuki Ranran on Love Letter (by Shunji Iwai) the other day. She's got such distinctive acting... I knew it was her right away. xD And I saw Kinoshita-san's daughter in Kung Fu Kid xD - I cant believe I watched Kung Fu Kid only because of Juri Ueno, hahaha. So not my type of film.

Instead of Yocchan... can I get more Tome? xD LOL

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 9th, '08, 09:56

siutou_amy wrote:
so from what I read here........ It is most likely that I will like the show in the end, because I do not enjoy Yocchan... sorry not a fan of Uchi xD

awww. Uchi is crying. and Uchi cries a lot.

paradox

[Discussion] Osen

Post by paradox » Apr 20th, '09, 12:13

Synopsis

Handa Sen is the "okami" (proprietress) of a long-standing restaurant in one of the lower parts of Tokyo. Though she is normally airheaded and loves to drink, she has an impressive mastery of a wide range skills, from cooking to ceramics to calligraphy. While the drama follows various events surrounding the restaurant, one of the series' highlights is its illustration of Japanese food and culture.

Cast
* Aoi Yu as Handa Sen
* Uchi Hiroki as Ezaki Yoshio
* Sugimoto Tetta as Fujishiro Seiji
* Mukai Osamu as Tomekichi
* Suzuki Ranran as Teruko
* Kudo Risa as Fuyuko
* Morita Ayaka as Tamagoya
* Okumura Tomofumi as Kenta
* Takuma Takayuki as Hayashi Takashi
* Watanabe Ikkei as Chinpindo-san
* Yo Kimiko as Asai Shizu
* Yuki Saori as Handa Chiyo
* Matsukata Hiroki as Kinoshita Hideo

From http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Osen

A very interesting show to say the least. Anyone else watched/plan on watching this?

Severina

Post by Severina » Apr 20th, '09, 15:56

Well, the story sounds not really interesting :unsure: But when there are subs, I will give it a try :D

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tinkerbell » Apr 20th, '09, 16:32

I watched only the first episode. I had really high expactations, because I do think Aoi Yu is a really talented actress, plus she is just unbelievably charming, plus she is just even more charming in traditional outfits and in Osen she wears fantastic kimonos all the time. But when I watched the episode I was somehow disappointed. The plot was getting boring and the male lead was a disaster (for me at least). Maybe someday I will get back to this drama, who knows. I wonder what do the other viewers think? Is it worth watching till the end?

The opening sequence and the song were great, on the other hand. :D

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Apr 20th, '09, 17:08

There's already a thread for this drama.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_58675.htm

doramalover11

Re: [Discussion] Osen - Aoi Yu and Uchi Hiroki

Post by doramalover11 » Apr 22nd, '15, 22:41

What a lovely dorama! Osen san always wear kimono. I never find dorama other than Osen that always wear kimono in this modern era. The story is heartwarming n the food is really appetizing. Hope there will be season 2, wanna know about relationship between Osen n Yocchan
:D