Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 15th, '08, 01:11

Thank you Ginoru-san for the link *O*

Yay~ I will collect all my pics of Tat-chan now and by monday I expect to have put them here for download... but just asking... do you prefer direct download or pando? ^^

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 15th, '08, 19:02

Ginoru wrote:You speak spanish? ;)
Oh my gosh!!! The first one!!!!! Ioooove that smile!!!!!!!! you know? i love you!!! Thanks for these!! Smile can't help to smile myself when he smiles awwwwww
yo comprendo, pero no estoy segura de si puedo hablar bien :P
Soy brasileña :-)

Hahaha it makes you smile with him.
and when you realize you're smiling, you're already laughting XD
aww soo sweet :wub:

I though a weird circumstance was Taguchi's shoppic on keep the faith pv sleeping with his mouth open, but Ueda with his hand inside his pants was way too much XD

about the pics i only put them under spoilers when they're too big (or lately many gifs ^^ which by the way i'm loving to do, so i'm very happy to know you guys liked =])
sayuri1012 wrote:Naiy san thanks for the cool gifs I like the smiling ones. Thanks also for the link to todou.com. I found some really cute chibi vid of ueda from hadaka no shounen.
You're welcome :-)
that smile deserves to be framed XD
there are many rare vids there. Also the best fanvid i ever seen :D

moshi moshi~!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 15th, '08, 23:52

neko_senko wrote:Thank you Ginoru-san for the link *O*

Yay~ I will collect all my pics of Tat-chan now and by monday I expect to have put them here for download... but just asking... do you prefer direct download or pando? ^^
U welcome ;)

Wouldn't you prefer to post them here bit by bit? ;)

Around here(here meaning europe, asia...i know it because i have friends there and i mod a forum too XD ) pando is not really know so better stay with the safe options, direct downloads

naiy wrote:yo comprendo, pero no estoy segura de si puedo hablar bien :P
Soy brasileña :-)

Hahaha it makes you smile with him.
and when you realize you're smiling, you're already laughting XD
aww soo sweet :wub:

I though a weird circumstance was Taguchi's shoppic on keep the faith pv sleeping with his mouth open, but Ueda with his hand inside his pants was way too much XD

about the pics i only put them under spoilers when they're too big (or lately many gifs ^^ which by the way i'm loving to do, so i'm very happy to know you guys liked =])

that smile deserves to be framed XD
there are many rare vids there. Also the best fanvid i ever seen :D

moshi moshi~!
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... modues.gif
Wa Brasil! great! Don't worry we will keep on talking in english after all this is an english site XD

Naa don't laugh, don't know why but he always makes me smile if i want to laugh i have Maru XD

LOL Junno sleeping was cute Ueda has some "curious" pics XD

Of course we do :)

Oh yes! and he needs to smile like that more :)
There are many curiosities regarding video out there but i don't have the patience to look for them :roll

LOL that was soo random XD!! but at least we know that in japan they also play the phones game XD

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 16th, '08, 00:04

^^ oh I didn't knew about pando ^^ yep I will upload them bit by bit x3 ^^ thank you for the info Ginory-san x333

Jya ne~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '08, 21:07

U Welcome, yep not many people know about pando and i only got to know it through a friend in Chile, never used it thoug, anyway direct downloads are always better, you can control more who is downloading your things ;)

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 01:10

Pando is good, but it was better when you could download torrents files in it...XD
please torrent!!!!

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 18th, '08, 01:14

Ok ^^ I will try to put a direct download and a torrent... just... ^^U does anybody knows how to upload things on torrent??? ^^U *I'm bad with technology*

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 01:15

Do you use veoh???

It`s still available in your countries???

Or it´s only in mine?... I`m from Chile...

We can use megaupload either... T.T

bye...

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 18th, '08, 01:17

Yes... at least in Mexico it's available x3

Mega... it's bothersome x3 because x3 here I can't download a thing x333

:o from chile~ x3 hola hairo no anata!!!!!

x3 What does veoh tells you??

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 03:21

sorry I made a mistake...
...veoh is not available in chile...
Is it available in yours?

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 18th, '08, 03:26

yep x3 it's available x3
Do you wanna search for something in particular x3?
Maybe I can search it for you and upload it x3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 18th, '08, 03:30

Girls please keep on topic, this questions go in the tecnical stuff section
For the record
Veoh has stopped its services in over 100 countries around the world Megaupload works in Chile as i have friends there and use it

And to not make this useless

credits on pic

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 03:41

Thanks....XD

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 03:51

Back to Ueda ...
Do you understand what`s going on with Ueda in Cartoon Kat-tun?...what`s with the newspaper thing?
and with Junno I`m really lost.... What is he doing?

Ya Nya!!!!

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 18th, '08, 03:54

I truly don't know x3 He seems like he is reading some news... but...I'm not sure

And Junno seems to be listening to old music.... =o= need to watch again to hear more less what they are saying x3

This pic can tell so many truths xDDD *my mom still thinks Tat-chan is a girl* xDDD
Found it on Google ^^

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 18th, '08, 04:18

lolol That was from the Johnny's secret posts! XD Some of the secrets on there are just messed up ._.

bewildered

Post by bewildered » Jun 18th, '08, 05:18

With the newspaper, Ueda is reading an advice column from an old newspaper - Taisho era, 1911-1925. The letter he reads is from a girl who is engaged, but feels guilty because she once was kissed by another man and thinks she is too polluted for marriage, so maybe she should just stay single for the rest of her life... He then comments that love in the Taisho era was very serious, and that nowadays everyone's smooching.

Bridget

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 18th, '08, 22:40

lol thats bizarre XD
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 900vd7.jpg

bewildered, thank you for the translation (specially for the last part that i couldn't understand ^^). But shouldn't he be giving an advice in the end? ^^'

Two cuuute pics from duet july. ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 19th, '08, 01:48

KuroiUsagi wrote:lolol That was from the Johnny's secret posts! XD Some of the secrets on there are just messed up ._.
Yep Neko, that comes from there just stopped once as a friend linked me but never went back is just silly, i no need to justificate to myself or in the eyes of others what i like, i just deal with it myself

If they had at least used a diff pic... that one i don't like

bewildered wrote:With the newspaper, Ueda is reading an advice column from an old newspaper - Taisho era, 1911-1925. The letter he reads is from a girl who is engaged, but feels guilty because she once was kissed by another man and thinks she is too polluted for marriage, so maybe she should just stay single for the rest of her life... He then comments that love in the Taisho era was very serious, and that nowadays everyone's smooching.

Bridget
Thanks a lot for your imput! I was a bit losta bout what he was reading about :) Really times have changed so much! and at least in that area for the best

naiy wrote:lol thats bizarre XD

But shouldn't he be giving an advice in the end? ^^'

Two cuuute pics from duet july. ^^
To say the least ;)

I think next week he will i have seen a pic of him sitting by the girl by the sea but cannot find it!!!!

XD Yeah! I think those two spend too much time toguether they mimetize each other LOL and the kicking one? i have seen one simmilar from 2002 it is so good to see that old customs never die :) specially between Jindaru

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 19th, '08, 16:32

i just love ai no hana... ueda can really write good songs...
and why is it that his songs are almost always sad?

this post won't be complete without a pic
his holding a flower... get it... hana=flower.. hehehe

and how about another jinda moment

DUES photo shop... credit to jone_records@lj

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '08, 01:01

Yeah just after listening to Ai no hana i knew that even if he doesn't want to sing any longer in a future he would have any problem as after this song many have already recogniced him as a really good composer :)

If you relly look into Ueda's lyrics those are no sad are of hope and loyalty despite they sound sad, Lost and Sparkling you wouldn't be able to call sad ;)

Thanks a lot for the pics!! Myojo and Popolo are out already and some previews of the concert pics :) i am so glad they are back to black and red!!!

And Dues pics are already around!! Finally!!!

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 21st, '08, 18:01

Hi~! those magazines are too good XD
first i wanted to share this pic that took me several minutes analyzing... yet i can't describe it.
Gorgeous!! XD
so back on the subject... what was it? ^^'
Aa... well this week's cartoon kt. Ok?
Ueda practically didn't appear this episode...
so i really hope that next week his part takes about the whole episode XD

wondering: He should help that girl on the beach, go train some more... =D lol
and then maybe read some mail :P (what was that for after all... u.U)

[veryofftopic: anyway, Me siento feliz porque me fue aceptada en la universidad! ^^ yay.]
heheh sorry :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '08, 23:53

Yeah August Mags were really good :) Of course the month of my bday couldn't bring a bad pic!! (i know delusional XD XD)

I like Myojo more than Popolo don't know why but i like it better; by the way noticed that Ueda's face has "recovered" features from his 19 years old and around that dates

Yeah he has not appeared a lot in this ep.....just a few seconds at the end ¬¬ i really hope to see more of him this week despite my Wednesday this week is screwed and won't be able to see it live :(

Have you seen the shop pics??? I want to see those soo much better! lucky he is in many pics with Jin and those are going to appear fast XD LOLL

Felicidades!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 25th, '08, 22:06

Ok i know double post............BUT THIS IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Sanspo.com, and from Ktlove and Jone records if you look there:

Ueda will held solo concerts starting in September!!!!!! He will compose everything himself (13 songs it seems) and will cover a wide range of stiles rock, ballad, folk, dance........

Gosh eh sooo deserves this!!! and many more solo concerts to come too!!!! This is the few times i really feel the need to go to Japan like NOW!

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 25th, '08, 22:12

I was reading that news too.... And I think this is a great oportunity for him x3 after all, a solo concert is very hard ^^ and if he is good at composing, he should try it ^^

I wanna go see that~ x3 because that must be something really worth to watch x3
Does anybody knows more about the concerts? *starts plannning how to go x3*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 26th, '08, 00:30

Al the info i got is, it is going to be in September in Johnny's theatre (3000 seats), that they plan to place the seat near the stage; he is going to do boxing on stage too.

Regarding the songs, 13 it seems and he is going to compose them fully himself, in fact he is already doing it.

Oh yeah and that on the stage water and fire are going to be used :)

I soo wish i had enough money to go!!!

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 26th, '08, 01:11

weee i'm newie here *O* an ueda thread!! *O* *needs to go to teh jins thread too xD*

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 26th, '08, 01:13

Thanks a lot Ginoru-san x333

I wanna go to that concert~~ x333 hope they do DVD of it to see it at least x333

x33 welcome Kana Akanishi-san ^^ hope you like the thread ^^

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 26th, '08, 01:15

i wanna go to teh concertoo @_@ me loves his voice awwww i wanna go ;_;

@neko_senko thank u :3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 26th, '08, 03:34

Be very welcome :) Kana Visit Jin thread? sure i'll say hello there too ;) I am a Jinda so you will see me in this two threads XD

Oh neko!! I want to go too !!! So badly!!! darn money :x

I wouldn't count on dvd unless they plan something big for him, neither yoko or ryo or others with solos had dvd :(

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 26th, '08, 04:40

:o oh that's a shame x3 I haven't heard of Yoko or Ryos solos concerts...that's new info for me ^^ *I'm just knowing them x3*

x3 I promide once mediafire let me updload the pics I will post them *I won't do it in mega because that page hates me -o-*

x3a concert seems so nice x3 wanna see it x333 -o- but xD I'm in your same situation Ginoru-san x3

Let's hope it goes very well x333

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 26th, '08, 05:01

yah they even metioned it on Yahoo.japan... it was funnt i saw Kat-tun and i had to read... but i realized it was Ueda and i knew what it was goign to say.

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 26th, '08, 05:54

hi everyone sweetserenity here, first time poster at tat-chan's thread but almost active to Jin's thread. :D I am so delighted not to mention very excited and proud of Ueda. Having a solo concert? I say it's about time for him to show his talents alone. It will be a first time for any JE band member to do this right? I am looking forward to the songs he will compose.

And oh Gin i know you're very happy about this right? :P

Good luck tat-chan....

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 26th, '08, 09:06

i'm sooo happy that tat-chan will have his very own solo concert...

thanks to http://kioko-u.livejournal.com/14173.html for the trans

cut from QoP photo shop...

DUES photo shop
Last edited by nanmaP on Jun 26th, '08, 14:42, edited 3 times in total.

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 26th, '08, 14:18

Ginoru wrote:Be very welcome :) Kana Visit Jin thread? sure i'll say hello there too ;) I am a Jinda so you will see me in this two threads XD

i'm a jinda too <333 iand i think i'm adding koki too lol

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 26th, '08, 20:18

Oh my gosh i wish i could go to japan :O
I was so excited when i read th news that i started to scream! XD
Ueda's solo concert!! It's his dream! (mine too ;D~)
13 songs created by him... aww, it will be beautiful! :cry:
Ah well... congratulations, Tat-chan.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 26th, '08, 23:49

solo concert, yippie :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 27th, '08, 01:53

sweetserenity08 wrote:hi everyone sweetserenity here, first time poster at tat-chan's thread but almost active to Jin's thread. :D

I am so delighted not to mention very excited and proud of Ueda. Having a solo concert?

I say it's about time for him to show his talents alone.

It will be a first time for any JE band member to do this right?

I am looking forward to the songs he will compose.

And oh Gin i know you're very happy about this right? :P

Good luck tat-chan....
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... /shot2.gif
Hello sweet!!!! :) Welcome!!

Oh yeah!! I am sooo happy for him! Is biggest dream from long time ago came true :) I am already proud reading how everyone is astounded reading he will write, compose and direct everything himself

For me he does everytime he shares a new song, all of his nine songs i love, cna't wait to hear thei new 13! With all this songs he has now he could make an album already!

Oh no! many others have held solo concerts before, the novelty in this case is that Kt is beguinning to have solo activities after just two years of being debuted, K8 (and news?) waited longer :)

Me too! i want to see if he will have "colaboration" at least in disco he is not so into that!!

I AM!!!!! .........but also very sad :( as i can't go

nanmaP

Yeah! I ahve been feeling like living one os those days worth living after all since yesterday's announcement!! (even when i had been told about it a day before already ;) )

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6621/39989920pk6.jpg
My gosh!! This guy really wants to murder me!!!! look at those veins!! and he is going to show all that in the concerts! I know the stone is real but heck that has to be hard!

Kana

Yay! more Jinda!! i think most here are Jinda XD !!! Love it!! Love the fraternal twins :) I am soo sure Jin will go to Ueda's cons! XD
Koki? LOL he goes with Kame with Jinda who uses to go around is Maru XD --> Jindaru LOLL

Oh yeah girls!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy :cry:

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 27th, '08, 17:12

hahah xDDD when i became KT fan the first one i saw and fell in love was jin then saw butterfly and fell in love twice with jin and i became jinda fan but i dreamed with koki and i was shoked when i woke up lol i'm not that fan of akame cuz for some reason it piss me of when in many of the KT songs the sing most of the parts and in almost of the songs jin or kame starts the song mostly kame and if jame starts the song most of the time jin is next or if jin starts the song kame is next and in songs like "She Said" makes me wanna kick kame and even jins ass cuz the sing most of that song lol the other members have really mazing voices and i know that akame are the "main voices" but is still not fair cuz the 6 of the are "KAT-TUN" not just "AKAME with BACK VOCALS"

gomen if i ofended akame fans but i'm a bit like ueda i tell what i feel

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 28th, '08, 00:37

I understand that, but at least in Jin's case he has a magnificent voice; i also like when other members open songs, it irks me when kame opens songs as his voice is not adaptable as jin's and he has certain genders he is not fit to do (and when singing he doesn't "listen")

I think Jin had a say in this album regarding certain songs opened by other members ;)

But you know how horrible kt management has been, Je never knew what to do with a band where they had more than one good singer; by their standarts their bands have the hot guy, the singer, the dancer, the cute, the funny....but with Kt it happened that they revealed themselves as much more than that, more than one good singer, more than one good dancer..............Not to mention they may have the only good composer and musician Je has in Ueda XD

(and don't worry no akame here, they were cute as kids but it's been long time dead )

Did this :)

and from qop pics (credits to the original owners if they recognice their pics ;) )

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 28th, '08, 04:58

true true i was shocked when i saw and listened to KT i was like woaa!!! everyone hot!! everyone with amazing voices! everyone dance so well! everyone is funnly lol i just love them so much i mean i love jin and kame but they have o be fair with everyone and i think because of they are all really good they should varie in the sings and let everyone sing more than just a line lol

and agree 100% and more with that they have the only good composer and musician Je has <3

awww pics <3333 i like how ueda looks with the black suit and the red thiggie *-*

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 28th, '08, 23:42

lol no akame fans here XD
they would get too pissed off with what we say about kame. Although i think he is very important to KT as a band. Also we all respect Jin very much. I'm half JinDa half MaruDa =D~ (bakabakashi ^^)

Ginoru-san, nice korekushon!
"this is my girlfriend" pointing to the boxing sandbag. =P
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... spblck.jpg

it's been a while since i posted a pic here =P
it's not very big so i'll put it here
I love his arms :wub: (and the rest XD)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 29th, '08, 00:50

Kana They should but entertainment is not a fair world i know that very well.

If you look at their songs since Jin came back they are doing it, i think it would have been really difficult to have Junno, Maru, Koki opening a song, Ueda had done it before :)

I don't really like kame, maybe if he acted more his age...but i am thankful for all the screen weight he had to pull while Jin was away, but having him away was good too, people began to realize that kt were 6 :)

LOL i don't know about others but for me yep, the best ;)

naiy

In fact i am only Jinda, and Jinda because i fell in love with Butterfly, only later i discovered that Jin and Ueda were so alike and loved each other so much :) despite starting not liking each other a lot XD They are like brothers now and always sooo cute and true :)

LOL "my girlfriend"!!! XD XD nice caption!!!!!

We need more pics!!!!

Just read a report on today's con XD Jinda again

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 29th, '08, 05:20

jina dn ueda were the first ones taht i saw and i fell in love <33 and it was on butterfly of course :3 i treasure that song,is true what u said about when he saw away it was good in some point and i think koki opened songs but because of his rap and more because of his beatbox but i have never heard one where junno opened it ssss

ueda pics pure love <333

yeah we need more!!! i need to look for more

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 29th, '08, 18:33

I fell in love with butterfly too XD
Ueda's voice whispering in spanish gives me the shivers XD

pics, huh?
Alright alright, i've got a few pics here... XD

Kaizokuban theme simply fits them perfectly!!
Johnny's bad boys are the most adorable pirates ever!! XD
QoP Tatchan's book:
credits to the boy who scanned and to my dear friend Sayuri-chan! ^;^=

the last one is my fav :wub:

if you guys find bigger ones plz share ^^
bai bai.

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 29th, '08, 18:37

omg!! i died @_@ firts and last 2 pics are pure love <3333

yeah!! spanish!! it was one of my dreas heard an jap artist sing in spanish they made my dream come true <33 aww i love them so much :3

dq`

Post by dq` » Jun 30th, '08, 00:16

(^-^*)/ Hallo

i am new here and i hope i am welcome o(_ _*)o

like ueda (^з^) since i start watching Cartoon KAT-TUN
this was for 2 weeks o(〃^▽^〃)o

sorry for my bad english i come from austria m(..)m

i hope some one find this pictures from naiy biger, they are realy sweet (^з^)-☆Chu!

i made some wallpapers from him, i hope you like them
Image[/img]

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 30th, '08, 01:34

welcome!! <333

i'm new here too ^-^ and the wallpapers are amazing!! wooa @>@ thank u!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 30th, '08, 04:10

naiy wrote:I fell in love with butterfly too XD
Ueda's voice whispering in spanish gives me the shivers XD

pics, huh?
Alright alright, i've got a few pics here... XD

Kaizokuban theme simply fits them perfectly!!
Johnny's bad boys are the most adorable pirates ever!! XD
QoP Tatchan's book:

credits to the boy who scanned and to my dear friend Sayuri-chan! ^;^=
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... B_UT05.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... B_UT07.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... B_UT10.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... B_UT04.jpg
the last one is my fav :wub:

if you guys find bigger ones plz share ^^
bai bai.[/spoiler]
Butterfly has magic! Not to mention i read a definition on the spanish part a bit .....but really accurate ;)
By the way, can you understand exactly what they say in spanish? I had an online reunion between my friend, spanish, and another three friends from chile, mexico, peru, argentina and colombia and all of us understood different things LOLLLLL

Oooo thanks!!! Really wanted to see those!!!

Can i have one of those for my birthday??!!! It is in August!!! Any of the ones on those three pics up there would do XD

LOLL He "loveess" those earrings XD

If we find bigger don't have a doubt!!!

kana

Spanish? why? it surprised me a lot XD i thought my japanese had improved incredibly LOL

dq`

Welcome! i am your closest neighbour it seems, i am from spain :)

Two weeks?! so little! if you want to know something just ask ;)

You like Jrock and VKey? then no wonder you like Ueda :)

Great work with the wallies ;)

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 30th, '08, 14:58

Youkoso, dq`
great wallpapers :-)
(yaay love to see this site full of Ueda's pics :cheers: )
Ginoru wrote:By the way, can you understand exactly what they say in spanish? I had an online reunion between my friend, spanish, and another three friends from chile, mexico, peru, argentina and colombia and all of us understood different things LOLLLLL
I've a few friends in Mexico and Chile too, and we spent the longest time commenting about this song.
And so it happened the same, we all understood something a bit different from each other XD
But we all agreed the song was great! 8)
I came with a "ohh, they could sing a song in portuguese, right?" and they all were like "nahh, dun need to"
doushite? :glare:
LOL

yosh pics time!! :mrgreen:

these two are from QoP photobook KAT-TUN (Sayurichan, arigatou gozaimashita!)
Ueda looks smaller on that pic :P

dq`

Post by dq` » Jun 30th, '08, 18:16

Thank you o(_ _*)o

I'm pleased that you like the wallpapers o(〃^▽^〃)o

yes i have a question, have kat-tun a fan email adress ?

in the new episods from cartoon kat-tun he says " ueda tatsuya is currently accepting questions on love, please visit relevant websites for more details "

has someone the link to this ?

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 30th, '08, 19:05

Ginoru yep in spanish xDD i'm mexican but i live in USA and sadly i din have friends to discuss the song but i would like to do it, i love discussing things like those :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 1st, '08, 02:09

naiy wrote:(yaay love to see this site full of Ueda's pics :cheers: )

I've a few friends in Mexico and Chile too, and we spent the longest time commenting about this song.
And so it happened the same, we all understood something a bit different from each other XD
But we all agreed the song was great! 8)
I came with a "ohh, they could sing a song in portuguese, right?" and they all were like "nahh, dun need to"
doushite? :glare:
LOL

yosh pics time!! :mrgreen:
these two are from QoP photobook KAT-TUN (Sayurichan, arigatou gozaimashita!)
Ueda looks smaller on that pic :P
Me too!!!

LOL it is amazing how even when they originally subbed it in Shonen Club how us spanish talkers (and close ;) ) cannot really assure waht they are saying XD is, wounded she wolve or like a wound?? XD mysteries of songs!!!

Butterfly is an amazing song and Jinda are made to sing toguether like that :)

LOL portuguese might be more difficult for them than spanish after all spanish and japanese pronunciations are not so different

Thanks for the pics!!
Ueda is becoming one of the three shorter kts XD

dq`

That is only for japan and i think it is already closed, you had to send it throught cartoon page; if you want to write to them better to the radio shows but don't have the address sorry

kana

You are mexican? great just join the fun i am spanish, naiy brazilian....

We can always talk about the song here ;)

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jul 1st, '08, 02:16

sure!! do u talk on msn?

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jul 1st, '08, 16:12

i really miss watching cartoon kat-tun.. i don't have much time dl'ng each episode... i heard they have a new concept....
is this one of the new concept?Image

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 2nd, '08, 01:10

Yep they haver a new concep but no one knows ifit is just during tour or a permanent change, all of them interview different persons about love but so far two full eps without watching Ueda!!!! ¬¬

Well at least we had his training sessions on the first ones, you may find many gifs about the new concept and Ueda training in back pages :)

Yep him sitting under that tree seems from the new concep as he looks like if he is wearing his training clothes :)

This is from the new concept ;)

Finally got the pink and red ten g nose war pics XD soo funny!!!

dq`

Post by dq` » Jul 2nd, '08, 12:21

thank you Ginoru m(..)m

i found the links, the link for ueda´s questions on love is on the ntv hp
but i think too that is only for japanese but i tray it (*⌒∇⌒*)

http://www.ntv.co.jp/cartoonkat-tun/ ( 3 button from left )

and this one is for the radio show

http://www.joqr.co.jp/reco/katu.html

i miss ueda too in the new episods (ToT)

his part are too short

naiy

Post by naiy » Jul 2nd, '08, 17:29

A friend of mine told me that this new concept of cartoon will last ten episodes only. Today was the 5th, right? (but what i think is that will be temporary).
Ueda appeared again today :cheers:
he helped mitsume-chan, that girl on the beach, writing a love letter to the boy she likes :P
It was pretty cute :-) (and thank god it was a 13 year old girl, or i would be jealous! LOL!)
But in the very end, after the credits, he appeared running and again and "上田竜也恋の相談受付中" so i think his love consult still works.
And the link is still active on the site ^^
dq` y'know, i already sent two times, one in english, and the other in japanese.
Asks only "name, age, gender, city, 'your worries' =P and telephone number/email"
(i didn't put my tel number :P).

I want those magazines :O

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 3rd, '08, 01:35

dq` wrote:thank you Ginoru m(..)m

i found the links, the link for ueda´s questions on love is on the ntv hp
but i think too that is only for japanese but i tray it (*⌒∇⌒*)
http://www.ntv.co.jp/cartoonkat-tun/ ( 3 button from left )

and this one is for the radio show
http://www.joqr.co.jp/reco/katu.html

i miss ueda too in the new episods (ToT)
his part are too short
You welcome :)

Thanks for searching the links it is good to have them at hand in case one gets the bug to write, and i have been given the mission to write to the radio to request them singing Rodeshia live!! XD I need to improve my japanese by millions!!!

Today we had Ueda!! and had one of his "brilliant" drawings made XD oohh and a little "drama" moment with the maintenance guy XD Ueda can really kill with a look LOLL

I love this guy but....i hope he took a shower between the training scenes and meeting the girl! LOLLL joke

naiy wrote:A friend of mine told me that this new concept of cartoon will last ten episodes only. Today was the 5th, right? (but what i think is that will be temporary).

Ueda appeared again today :cheers:
he helped mitsume-chan, that girl on the beach, writing a love letter to the boy she likes :P It was pretty cute :-) (and thank god it was a 13 year old girl, or i would be jealous! LOL!)

But in the very end, after the credits, he appeared running and again and "上田竜也恋の相談受付中" so i think his love consult still works.
And the link is still active on the site ^^

dq` y'know, i already sent two times, one in english, and the other in japanese.

I want those magazines :O
Well nobody knows for sure how long this is going to be but probably it will cover the whole concerts time just to relieve them of a little work

My XD i wonder what would have been his reaction if something like that had happened to him XD he talked a lot but didn't see him very sure LOL

Jealous why?? LOLL If it were of his girlfriend maybe!!

If the consultory still works it means they are already recording.... that can make it more than 10 eps

And you got any answer?

Wich mags?

naiy

Post by naiy » Jul 3rd, '08, 18:12

Ginoru wrote:If the consultory still works it means they are already recording.... that can make it more than 10 eps

And you got any answer?

Wich mags?
Yeah, probably, but next weeks episode will be different. I'm looking forward to see it! :-)

none... :-(
I actually expected to receive some sort of answer ^^'
I'll create a very complicated love situation for him to solve XD lol

Mags... that one with that pic of him talking to the school girls.

anyway i made a silly gif of yesterday's episode ^^
LOL XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 4th, '08, 00:57

naiy wrote:Yeah, probably, but next weeks episode will be different. I'm looking forward to see it! :-)

none... :-(
I actually expected to receive some sort of answer ^^'
I'll create a very complicated love situation for him to solve XD lol

Mags... that one with that pic of him talking to the school girls.

anyway i made a silly gif of yesterday's episode ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 65draw.gif
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... anai01.gif
LOL XD
Well we don't really know if the "tourist travel" will be next week but i really love when they go on lovation so i'll enjoy it a lot :) !!! Ueda and Kame stewardesses LOLL

Really? something difficult? well if he has to travel outside of japan everything will be difficiult!!! XD

That magazine? well i guess they will pop up eventually

Great gifs!!! I'd always love to death his smile :)

Loved that last part with the maintenance guy...........WOA loooved him there all that part deserves to be gifed!!! maybe because seeing him soo serious is rare!!

Another little pic from the SP

naiy

Post by naiy » Jul 5th, '08, 01:33

Ginoru wrote:That magazine? well i guess they will pop up eventually

Great gifs!!! I'd always love to death his smile Smile

Loved that last part with the maintenance guy...........WOA loooved him there all that part deserves to be gifed!!! maybe because seeing him soo serious is rare!!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... tspcut.jpg
They will, won't they... I'll wait ^^

Thx, i actually made more from that discussion with the cleaning guy.
He sure has a killer look =DD (he blinked i melted XD)

thx for the pic ^^ very cute!

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jul 5th, '08, 16:34

ohhhh... found some pics in lj...

hope you love this... and credit goes to the person who upped it...

look at tat-chan... he is planning something evil, LOL....

just standing there, being sexy is enough.......

dq`

Post by dq` » Jul 5th, '08, 21:32

naiy your gifs are realy sweet d(^-^)

the show from this weak was realy lovely ♥o(*⌒∇⌒*)o♥

the girl was cute and ueda too (´・ω・`)

yes nanmaP, in the first picture looks ueda a bit planless but he always smile
but it makes me always happy whan i see his smile o(〃^▽^〃)o

thx for the pics d=(^o^)=b

here are some new wallpapers
Last edited by dq` on Jul 7th, '08, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

naiy

Post by naiy » Jul 6th, '08, 16:57

nanmaP, thx for the pics

I've already seen the second pic, and i invite you guys to observe their costume!
It's the best kaizokuban variation ever!!
I'm so happy to see that they always get better and better!
Ueda looks flawless i feel in love all over again XD

kakkoi, dq`, i'm already fan of your wallies :lol

Yup, a few pics
these are from the same boy, and my friend sayu-chan lend me :lol
low but cool. 8)
again with the gorgeous costume :D
(my fav? the 8th :wub: )

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 8th, '08, 00:59

naiy wrote:They will, won't they... I'll wait ^^

Thx, i actually made more from that discussion with the cleaning guy.
He sure has a killer look =DD (he blinked i melted XD)

thx for the pic ^^ very cute!
Oh yes, sooner or later the magazines always pop up :)

Really???!!! please please show us!!!! Loooved that part!!

U welcome, but he is almost always cute; the rest of the time he is ...other things.....

nanmaP wrote:look at tat-chan... he is planning something evil, LOL....
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8270/kattun22jy7.jpg

LOLL What to see the "Devil"??

I love those paparazzi pics XD the air cannon was placed so acurate that made him look "devilish" I wouldn't mind a chat with that "devil" ;)

And about planning evil things......This Jinda XD credits to Ooe in AF (thankyouuu)

dq` wrote:the show from this weak was realy lovely ?o(*???*)o?
the girl was cute and ueda too (´???`)

yes nanmaP, in the first picture looks ueda a bit planless but he always smile
but it makes me always happy whan i see his smile o(?^?^?)o]

Yeah at least we saw Ueda and those "minidrama" parts were funny :) not to mention that in Ueda's he looked reaally good!!

I found quite funny the drawing by "master of art" Ueda Xd indeed he has not made lots of progress since childhood XD

I am always thankful when he smiles, maybe because there was a time when that was no so frequent as it is now :) Can't stop looking that smiling Ueda gif

Great wallies, that last pic is one of my favs (despite teh nosebleed effect)

naiy wrote:It's the best kaizokuban variation ever!!
I'm so happy to see that they always get better and better!
Ueda looks flawless i feel in love all over again XD

Yup, a few pics
these are from the same boy, and my friend sayu-chan lend me :lol
low but cool. 8)
again with the gorgeous costume :D
(my fav? the 8th :wub: )

Woa Naiy you always find really interesting stuff!!!!! Love those pics, my fav? the last one :)

Me wants more!! can't wait for the big hq!

Can i repost them?, of course giving credit

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 8th, '08, 17:22

Thank you so much for sahring all of these photos
Taking all of them...
I love Tatchan when he is smiling, cho kawaii ^^

My fav picture is the 4th that naiy give, Tatchan is smiling ^^

naiy

Post by naiy » Jul 8th, '08, 22:08

Ginoru wrote:Woa Naiy you always find really interesting stuff!!!!! Love those pics, my fav? the last one Smile

Me wants more!! can't wait for the big hq!

Can i repost them?, of course giving credit
this is very interesting too!! Att my jinda foldr XD
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... ai2008.jpg

Wahh and thx for that Devil-Ueda pic!! XD
Omg that outfit, that face... XD

Cute pics, huh :D
feel free to use them! :D
As lj friends say: sharing is love (comment is love?...)
well there's a lot of love there XD

I guess i already know you well, i though you would like the last one!
That could be a Ai no Hana moment :wub:

koki-aka-joker
You're welcome! :D
he has a sweet smile, doesn't he :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '08, 03:39

koki-aka-joker

Welcome here too ! XD

and Yeah Tatchan is soo cute smiling :)

naiy wrote:this is very interesting too!! Att my jinda foldr XD

Wahh and thx for that Devil-Ueda pic!! XD
Omg that outfit, that face... XD

well there's a lot of love there XD

I guess i already know you well, i though you would like the last one!
That could be a Ai no Hana moment :wub:

he has a sweet smile, doesn't he :D
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 62_003.gif
They are too cute!! I want to scream Maru run!!

Devil Ueda is so cute i fell in love with those as soon as i saw them :)

Yeah... and suddenly someone cuts your head off XD

XD XD I am sooo easy to read??? probably, yes it looks like Ai no Hana :) I want a fancaaaammm!!!

He has but i loove him serious too!!!! please please gifs fromt the minidrama ??

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jul 9th, '08, 06:13

@ginuro: thanks for the pics... love it!!!

and i found a cute jinda pic...

and wink up 08.08............. he looks GOOD..

Unsynch

Post by Unsynch » Jul 9th, '08, 07:59

I really do love Ueda.
But.
I couldn't resist. :fight:[/img]
Last edited by Unsynch on Jul 9th, '08, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 9th, '08, 09:49

I welcome you, fellow perverted fan. *_________*

Unsynch

Post by Unsynch » Jul 9th, '08, 10:51

I also present a very simple (and bad, but it's Ueda so that's cancelled out) graphic I made.
8DD

YES. YES YOU ARE.
:wub:

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 9th, '08, 15:32

You're welcome!
he has a sweet smile, doesn't he
yes Tatchan is so sweet when he is smiling
Everytime he smiled, I always say "Woah... Tatchan is smiling ^ ^ " LOLZZZZ

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 10th, '08, 00:44

nanmaP

You are right, in this latest Wink Up he looks moore than good

And thanks for Jinda! they are soo cute there XD i can't wait to see the sendai special with Jin piggy riding Ueda XD LOLL

Unsynch

Welcome :)

I agree that that pic is horrible, somtimes i don't know what the magazine photographers are thinking ¬¬

Nice coloring on the second, but it has such a long time i could see anything femenine in him (apart from his beauty)......between my friends he is know as "truckdriver" too direct talking, bad male sitting possitions, low voice, great body ..... XD

koki-aka-joker

Yeah and he has so many kinds!!!

By the way a very nice fan (or couple of fans) have been so nice as to manage to get and share QoP paparazzi and shop and clear file and old and.... well many!!!!!!!!!! Ueda pics!! Go check it!!!

Did nanmaP mention he looked great in Wink up????

And some more

No princess here at all!!!!

New CM

I stop here or i'll doa picspam XD XD