Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 28th, '08, 01:11

Ginoru wrote:Soory!! I am sooo distracted with Ueda's news :) Soo happy for him! (and me ;) )

beany

Yep Retrievers :) In fact he had four but one died :(

Have you seen DUES making of? the dog with Koki is Sakura XD she doesn't fit his image at all LOL

They all have dogs minus Junno
Congrats to Ueda! I wish him the best of luck with all of that.

Aww, one died? :( That's so sad. But i totally love golden retrievers. They're such sweet dogs. And no, i haven't actually watched making of DUES yet. No wonder. Hehe. Hmm, i bet Koki owns one of those little toy dogs. They definitely don't fit his little hard core image. :lol
sweetserenity08 wrote:beanybeans

Ah really? I thought it's a common knowledge that he got him from a photoshoot but yes I find it weird and bold too that he ask to own him unless he really really want him and beg to own him which I think it's not hard for the owner to give the dog. :lol Actually there are two story behind ran-chan: 1. The one we're currently discussing and 2. After seeing that kind of breed from a photoshoot he looked to buy for same breed and exactly the same look of the dog. So i don't know which one is true.
Oh sweet, sweet, sweetserenity08. I still have a lot to learn about all of these lovely guys. It's been a little while since i've gotten into them but i realize i never seem to find the time to actually read up on them and learn more about them. I can be so lazy. Plus, the exhaustion from work doesn't help either. :roll But thanks for enlightening me with the whole Ran-chan story thing. That's interesting to know though still kinda weird that he might've gotten Ran-chan through the first way. :whistling:
ruby_fann wrote:*anna_triannathanks for the pic^^To tell the true,Pin is so black that i can't indentify his face or his eyes :whistling: :lol
I totally thought the same thing too. LOL. :lol I keep scrolling back to look at that pic now. It's like he's just holding this little furry blob. Hehe. A cute blob of course.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 28th, '08, 03:11

Uwah I missed so much D: Hehe Pin :3 I remember when I first saw Pin's picture I thought uh.. it (dunno if it's a girl or a boy XD) was sooo cute 8D

lol I wonder why that store stuck Akame's pictures together o.o ghaeha Jin looks so glompable there.

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 28th, '08, 06:31

beanybeans wrote:
Oh sweet, sweet, sweetserenity08.

I still have a lot to learn about all of these lovely guys. It's been a little while since i've gotten into them but i realize i never seem to find the time to actually read up on them and learn more about them.

I can be so lazy.

Plus, the exhaustion from work doesn't help either. :roll

But thanks for enlightening me with the whole Ran-chan story thing. That's interesting to know though still kinda weird that he might've gotten Ran-chan through the first way. :whistling:
For some reason i like that first line.... :P It sounds sweet? hehe

Me too... I only started to fangirl over them this year so I'm a little bit hungry for details about them well especially Jin. So , I always grab the chance to read interviews and little info about them. :lol

Haha! We're the same but for Jin I can force myself to look around for a bit of info.

Right!Right! stressful isn't it? But we have no choice but to work. :-)

No problem. I'm just lucky to browse KAT-TUN lj few months ago and one of the member requested for KAT-TUN's photo with animals and then they started discussing about dogs, Pin and Ran-chan in particular.

welcome to Jin's thread Kana

that's a cute pic anna_trianna

Sendai concert report is out... :cheers: Jin is still talking about Maru's *XXXX* only now he's reffering to it as "cow's tounge"...XD XD LOL Jin! LOL! With Koki and Kame's help they started to tease maru again..I love how you're feeling genki at this concert Jin... And now for the piccus...

Image <-----so cute!

Image<----Married? Hehehe

pics credit to: stanime of LJ

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 29th, '08, 00:08

beanybeans wrote:Congrats to Ueda! I wish him the best of luck with all of that.

Aww, one died? :( That's so sad. But i totally love golden retrievers. They're such sweet dogs. And no, i haven't actually watched making of DUES yet. No wonder. Hehe. Hmm, i bet Koki owns one of those little toy dogs. They definitely don't fit his little hard core image. :lol
Yeah :( wish i could be there.....

Yep, but i think he may have more dogs now, i saw some pics from the radio where he had been given something alive as a present ;)
Exactly!! Sakura is one of those small curly haired.......if he had put a pink bow on her it would have fit!

Sweet I have just read some reports too XD The fraternal twins seem to be quite "fraternal" LOLL

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 29th, '08, 06:26

*Ginoru:Yeah i've noticed it.I see that i often used "cool" when i see his pic taken for the magazines but everytime i look at his expression on the show(like CT and concert) i always yell "cuteeeeeee" :wub: LOLWonder which is his main characteristic :roll ('cause both of them are his charateristic indeed)^^BTW,coul you tell me where i can read the review of the concert?
*Sweet:Those pic is so wonderful and as i mention above,he is so cuteeeee^^ LOLJin really love teasing the others,right? :D
Does anyone know about ther schedule of broadcasting music station on animax.I have waited for the episode which Kattun perform DUES for over a month but there's nothing :glare:(although i have watched it on youtube but i still want to watch on TV)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 30th, '08, 02:52

ruby

For me it is cute :)

Con reports are all around kattunlove and luvjin ;)

Jin loves to tease Maru!

No idea with the schedule sorry

Sweet

Thanks for the pics!! :)

Got my fav paparazzi pic on the hot side so far, credits to the owner whom i don't know, sorry

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 30th, '08, 03:41

thats a really hot pic @>@ *nosebleed*

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jun 30th, '08, 07:28

it is me or jin look skinny this day? :scratch:
actually i like to see the fatty jin cos he looks normal and yummy! :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 30th, '08, 11:49

*Ginoru:Thanks.I have visited luvjin but it is written in Japanese so i have no idea except the pics :whistling: I guess i fing on Kattunlove^^
*diyazskinny?I don't think so :-) He's just in shape and from some magazine pics recently(wearing T-shirt without sleeves),i even suspect that he has gained weight or participated with Ueda in his boxing or fitness practice^^ :lol

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 30th, '08, 11:57

ruby

For the Concert fan report just check kattunlove lj (as gin mentioned) because there are some members who went to watch the concert and they are posting detailed reports and I remember brooke_ueda posted about her experience in Sendai Con. Very lucky girl I should say. And you can also check stanime's lj if you want reports mainly only about Jin and she's also translating Jin's part in CKT episodes. My only problem with luvjin's site is I can't understand what's written all I can do is stare at Jin's pictures but I am not complaining. XD XD

And yes he love to tease others especially maru and junno and if you saw their making of PV's he also love to play with maru and koki where they always do that factory skit.XD

Which episode of Music station you like to watch? They guested 3 times in MS for DUES performance though the last one is a special medley where they performed bit of their solo. I don't know the schedule in animax but if you want you can just download it at least that way you can watch it anytime. I can recommend sites where you can download the whole MS episode or if you want KAT-TUN's part only I can give some links for you or I'll upload it myself just tell me which way do you prefer. XD

Gin

Oh what a hot pic! I want to wipe that sweat with my handkerchief, secure and frame it till it rots away. XD

diyaz

Yes he did lost weight.. but I don't want to call him fatty, for me his weight before the concert where he has more meat in his body is pretty normal for a guy. When he started to gain more weight I guess people call him fatty because they are used to JE idols being so skinny. :lol

edit:

Kyaah! Con Fancams are so much love! I'll post some of the sendai com fancam links so it will easy for everyone.
Ten-G one on my fave!
Poor Junno :P but still he's cute.
LoveJuice
Jin's tequila shot
Hell No Dance and Chorus Part
Jin's Acapella Intro for Bokura No Machi de
Wilds of My Heart LOL Maru! LOL!:lol
MC Part

there are actually more videos filmed by brooke_ueda of LJ uploaded by elle88 on youtube Here but i got lazy posting the links here halfway so check it minna.. :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 30th, '08, 22:25

Ginoru wrote:ruby Isn't it curious for you how when defining Jin we use a lot "cute"? I find it really funny s he is considered the sexiest thing out there awwww my ototo :roll
yes, XD whenever I talk about Jin, not only on forums but also with my friends face to face; I use the word ''cute'' too much XD not handsome,not cool but ''cute''

:wub: :wub: :wub:

sweetserenity08, Ginoru: thanks for the pics :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 1st, '08, 01:42

Kana

Indeed it is ;)

diyaz

Naaa, he just loses weight by concert and after all he has been attending a gym XD at least once! LOL

ruby

Luvjin is in chinese :) i don't understand it either but use translation online to have a rough idea

LOL I don't think Jin could keep up with Ueda XD

sweet

A handkerchief? Xd you have given one or the most controled answers i have read XD

Yep, Je guys are far too skinny and after all Jin has always been bigger :)

Don't worry many more will appear ;)

spica

Yep it happens all the time!!

By the way Jin was featured all around teh japanese tv, all four channels talking about speed racer, Jin looked reallly tired, he needs to rest! he must have gone straight from the concert to tokyo and we all know he cannot sleep in transports :(

str4wb3rry

Post by str4wb3rry » Jul 1st, '08, 20:53

clips of Jin and Ueto Aya talkin about Speed Racer
Ueto Aya commented that Jin has a sexy voice :wub:
they were so cute during the interview

presscon clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vb7FJsu-qj7U

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 2nd, '08, 09:07

*sweetserenity08:thanks alot.That's very very kind and sweet of you^^ :lol :wink.I've downloaded the MS 25/04 and 16/05 but i really want to watch on TV screen('cause it's larger and clearer and subbed^^)Can you give me the link to download the MS 02/05,just Kattun prat only? :D If possible can you please give me the flv or mp4 format.Other wise Avi is ok.Sorry for troubling you :-)
I just fing this translation with Jin and Aya http://bonjovial.livejournal.com/826928.html#cutid1
*str4wb3rry:yeah,I've read that.I have watch the video and about his voice?I don't use the word "sexy" :whistling: but i fing it somehow attractive and make people curious about who speaks and is that voice is natural or just voice acting 'cause it's so special^^ :roll :lol
*Ginoru:Yeah,poor him.His eyebag return :unsure: He must be exhausted but look at the expression of him in the concert,i think he really enjoys it,doesn't he^^Look like another actress uses the word sexy to refer to him LOL.BTW,in the interview,when hearing that he said "I really don't think I have a sexy voice. I've been told that so often now that it's kind of embarrassing..How cuteeeeeee :wub:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 3rd, '08, 00:07

XD He's being too modest!
There has to be a reason why tons of fangirls love his singing :heart:
Yeah, Jin's voice is very unique :D It's... I guess you could say husky? o.O Except all the time :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 3rd, '08, 01:23

ruby_fann wrote:*Ginoru:Yeah,poor him.His eyebag return :unsure: He must be exhausted but look at the expression of him in the concert,i think he really enjoys it,doesn't he^^
It is a pity he had no time to take a rest between the end of the concert and the presscons, he is someone who really needs to rest

Yeah he is enjoying the concerts a lot, he is the kind of performer who prefers to stand on a stage in front of the audience to have to go from tv stage to tv stage and pvs, real stage animal

KuroiUsagi

Fans love him singing because he is a real singer XD

Husky? not really, more like mellow with a broken hedge(you can even use sensual ) :) husky is more like Ueda's

OrangePeach

Post by OrangePeach » Jul 3rd, '08, 18:06

AKANISHI JIN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAHAHA

*DON'T THINK HE CAN SEE TOO*

OrangePeach

Post by OrangePeach » Jul 3rd, '08, 18:07

OrangePeach wrote:AKANISHI JIN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAHAHA

*DON'T THINK HE CAN SEE TOO*

OH I AM IN SINGAPORE AND THE TIME HERE IS ALREADY 4TH OF JULY 2.11AM~

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 3rd, '08, 21:07

First of all.................

eventhough the chance of Jin seeing this greeting is zero i'm still happy to greet him on his birthday..XD

Gin

most controlled? hehe! that's because that's what I always hear from my friends when they see any of their celebrity crush sweating a lot..I was actually contemplating between bottle and hankie... :lol :lol

ruby_fann

check this post by newshfan for 05/02 MS KAT-TUN part only she already subbed the talk part and the perf..

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 3rd, '08, 21:43

it's Jin's birthday here (00.44 am of July 4th XD) (also Gacktsama's 468th birthday XD) (also beginning of holy months which goes to Ramazan XD)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

omedeto to Jin <3<3<3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 3rd, '08, 22:45

It is oficially July 4 in Japan (7:40 AM) and here in Spain (0:40 AM) So...

HAPPY 24 BDAY MY BABY BROTHER!!!!!]

I am sure you are going to have a great day today!! Be carefull and even though is friday and your bday go to bed soon and rest!! you have work!! (XD i know! soo sister!!)

Have a great day, we will be here supporting you...for the next 24!! XD

Be strong and get what you want!!

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Jul 4th, '08, 00:12

Happy birthday to Jin... :heart: :heart: :heart::

Robina

Post by Robina » Jul 4th, '08, 02:46

ImageTanjobi Omedotooo~ Akanishi Jin~

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 4th, '08, 05:01

:party: 赤西仁誕生日おめでとう!! :party: 愛してるよ~!

Now I have to go finish making that cake for him... :lol

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 4th, '08, 05:39

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!
Otanjoobi omedetoo Jin-san
Wish you all the best and everything you want!Just being yourself is more than enough!Jin-san ga ichiban! :wub: :wub:
These are the pic taken from a magazine(sorry i forgot its name :whistling: )
*sweetserenity08:Thanks alot :-)
And finally,a little cake for him^^

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jul 4th, '08, 19:18

TANJOOBI OMEDETTO MY BABY JIN *24*

its a night time party

all picz made by ME : copy right

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 4th, '08, 19:21

Happy Birthday, Jin. :wub: *can not be bothered to make my post big and fancy, lol*

I hope he had a good day!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 5th, '08, 11:16

There are HQ scans of Jin pics in cinema square vol.19 on Kattun love.These are biig so i just post the link for you http://vitkay.livejournal.com/7278.html

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 5th, '08, 13:15

everybody was great :D

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 6th, '08, 07:23

As i just fing on luvjin,Jin celebrated his birthday with Speed Racer group and his cake is decorated with a car from the movie :roll How lucky Aya to be with him on his birthday :-) You can see the pics there http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20567153 There are many fans behind them too^^

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 6th, '08, 10:45

ruby_fann

Yup albinocreampuf also posted some pics in KAT-TUNLove. I read that the cake was given by aya as a surprise gift. So sweet of her.

Might as well post the pics here for everyone. :D

I was counting the candles on his cake, it's only five, never mind...XD XD :lol :lol

still looking great when he's tired... :wub:

pics credit: albinocreampuf @ LJ

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 8th, '08, 00:14

There are many more Speed Racer pics in ktlove but tha talk of teh day and probably of some more.....is Tarzan magazine!!

I won't say anything else that "bless who created this and those who opened his eyes to leave his little road to perdition untouched!!!!"

And thank again that he uses underwear XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 8th, '08, 02:31

O_O....

Must. Resist. Want. To rape. ><!!!!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 8th, '08, 10:15

Ginoru wrote:There are many more Speed Racer pics in ktlove but tha talk of teh day and probably of some more.....is Tarzan magazine!!
Yes!Yes! when I saw that pic I was like :w00t: :w00t:!! He really looks more hotter to me when he's doing this kind of photoshoot...teasing us with half of his body exposed, well not really because he was teasing us more by using that towel...now is not the right time to say his cute but HOT!!XD XD
I won't say anything else that "bless who created this and those who opened his eyes to leave his little road to perdition untouched!!!!"
bless him and I hope he won't go for An-An.. :whistling: :whistling:
And thank again that he uses underwear XD
LOL! Hell I'm gonna die if he's not....XD XD
KuroiUsagi wrote:Must. Resist. Want. To rape. ><!!!!
LMAO! You need strong will girl..Me too..hahaha! :lol :lol

edit: More pics from tarzan mag.... :w00t: :w00t: can't wait for HQ!

credit: albinocreampuf @ LJ

I was reading shizuoka con reports, looks like kame was the only one who was able to sent birthday greetings to Jin because apparently he change his email address again.. :lol

And more Jinda and Junnojin rabu moments..I hope there's paparazzi pic where ueda lean on jin's shoulder..or I want fancams! :P
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Jul 8th, '08, 19:37, edited 2 times in total.

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 8th, '08, 17:11

OMG Jin2 is so sexy o.o
Taking all the picture ^^

So is he celebrate his birthday with the speed racer team not with KAT-TUN members???

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 9th, '08, 00:11

sweetserenity08 wrote:I was reading shizuoka con reports, looks like kame was the only one who was able to sent birthday greetings to Jin because apparently he change his email address again.. :lol
Awww, that was such a cute little concert report. Kame knew how to get the b-day message straight to Jin. I wonder if Jin got any gifts from any of the KAT-TUN guys. Or do they not normall do that for each other birthdays?
koki-aka-joker wrote:OMG Jin2 is so sexy o.o

So is he celebrate his birthday with the speed racer team not with KAT-TUN members???
I was thinking it was because he happened to be doing promos for Speed Racer on/around his birthday. Though i do wonder if KAT-TUN members tend to celebrate each other's birthdays by going out and having at least dinner or something.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '08, 02:08

KuroiUsagi wrote:O_O....

Must. Resist. Want. To rape. ><!!!!
LOOOOLL Yeah!! resist!! You don't want to give him the scare of his life!!

sweetserenity08 wrote: Yes!Yes! when I saw that pic I was like :w00t: :w00t:!! He really looks more hotter to me when he's doing this kind of photoshoot...teasing us with half of his body exposed, well not really because he was teasing us more by using that towel...now is not the right time to say his cute but HOT!!XD XD

bless him and I hope he won't go for An-An.. :whistling: :whistling:

LOL! Hell I'm gonna die if he's not....XD XD

edit: More pics from tarzan mag.... :w00t: :w00t: can't wait for HQ!
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6366/tarzanmag1nn1.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7927 ... ag2lk9.jpg
credit: albinocreampuf @ LJ

I was reading shizuoka con reports, looks like kame was the only one who was able to sent birthday greetings to Jin because apparently he change his email address again.. :lol

And more Jinda and Junnojin rabu moments..I hope there's paparazzi pic where ueda lean on jin's shoulder..or I want fancams! :P
Yeah!! Finally someone that agrees that this teasing is much more interesting that simple exposition!

I also he won't go for An an, but anyway, i think it is Kame's time

Well, Kame hasn't in some photoshoots....

Those are from kiwi XD She already murdered us in Af before they appeared in ktlove XD XD Love her!!

Yeah kame chose the cheap way XD SMS but i have read reports in kattunlove that i think not may be too acurate, like saying that Ueda and Maru protested to that when i have read at least other three saying they were Ueda and Koki who protested and that Ueda said he had not sent it in the end when i have read that he got the returning message of "this direction is no longer available"!!! Don't know if Jin touched kame for anything because i have not found not only one report were they both are mention to interact more than for MC, but i have read many of Jin playing around Ueda, Maru and Junno and even Koki joining in the fun!

There has been a LOT of Jinda in the past concerts and the the ones that just finished, read around that Jin has tried and confirmed if Ueda's buttocks are firm for us XD and Junno did it to him LOLLL and some more things, not only Ueda leaning on Jin's shoulder ;) there's a lot of Jinda love around this cons and also Jinru XD but that falls more in Jin annoying Maru XD XD And i want pics of all that!!!!!!

koki-aka-joker wrote:OMG Jin2 is so sexy o.o

LOL feel free they are all here to share ;)

Work is work and i am sure he celebrated with his friends anyway, we will have to wait to see what Pi, Ryo and Yu say about it XD

And why should he Jin spend his bday with Kt O_O? Friends friends in Kt he has Ueda and Maru, and Junno and Koki from time to time; think of them as office co workers, you don't spend you bday with them but celebrate a little with them later or before the bday

Beany

Hello :) Nope they don't use to celebrate toguether or exchange presents (well koki and kame do, but they are a couple XD LOLL joke)

About the "akame" report...better read more around like me, i got surprised reading that because it is so different from all the others i have read... but def kame and jin are more cordial at least working and that is good :)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 9th, '08, 07:27

Look like i'm a litlle bit behind :-) Those pics is chalenging my self-control LOL
I've read the report and if everything is true,the relationship between Jin and Kame is getting better? :lol So the allergy may be cured then^^
I've got some pics from Wink up from luvjin
I have seen Kattun dressing like Samurai for an CM :lol They looks awesome^^

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 9th, '08, 15:20

I was thinking it was because he happened to be doing promos for Speed Racer on/around his birthday. Though i do wonder if KAT-TUN members tend to celebrate each other's birthdays by going out and having at least dinner or something.
Yes I think u're right ^^
LOL feel free they are all here to share ;)

Work is work and i am sure he celebrated with his friends anyway, we will have to wait to see what Pi, Ryo and Yu say about it

And why should he Jin spend his bday with Kt O_O? Friends friends in Kt he has Ueda and Maru, and Junno and Koki from time to time; think of them as office co workers, you don't spend you bday with them but celebrate a little with them later or before the bday
Thank you so much ^^
I just thinking if he will celebrate his birthday with his friends, family or with KT member LOLZZZ

ruby_fann thank you for sharing Jin's picture ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '08, 22:47

ruby

XD i think many are having "Control issues" after Tarzan pics (heck! how ridiculous can japanese magazine's names be?!)

The problem with that report seems not to be really accurate, i won't say about the "akame" as it has never been mentioned in all the reports i have read but the mail part is not really like what is there from the others i have read, maybe you should check Jin daily, they ahve reports too there :) and luvjin have some too (i ask about them to my chinesse speaking friends ;) )
I have a feeling that the allergy won't be cured easily if at all but at least more cordiality at work can be achieved :)

koki-aka-joker

For Jin? always family and friends that are almost like family for him first, Kt is more work friends, despite he hangs around with Maru, Ueda and Junno from time to time ;)

juju12

Post by juju12 » Jul 10th, '08, 01:29

ruby_fann wrote:Look like i'm a litlle bit behind :-) Those pics is chalenging my self-control LOL
I've read the report and if everything is true,the relationship between Jin and Kame is getting better? :lol So the allergy may be cured then^^
I've got some pics from Wink up from luvjin
I have seen Kattun dressing like Samurai for an CM :lol They looks awesome^^
I loved that first picture! he looked so pretty~

eilla

Post by eilla » Jul 10th, '08, 19:58

Hi I'm new in this topic! Jin is so kawaii! :wub: ! Does anyone know, is there going to be new drama with Jin this year?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 11th, '08, 00:18

juju12 wrote:I loved that first picture! he looked so pretty~
Hello, new here? :) welcome

Yes Wink Up this month has a really good photoshoot, i think everyone would like to have that secretary 8)

By the way, try not to requote the pics, please, it makes pages heavy and difficult to post new pics, thanks ;)

eilla wrote:Hi I'm new in this topic! Jin is so kawaii! :wub: ! Does anyone know, is there going to be new drama with Jin this year?
Hello! Lots of new people! Sorry to say but no, no news about a new drama for Jin, that doesn't mean we won't get them ;) Yukan was announced by August last year

Some pics from the lates magazines

ImageImage

And abusive Jin from Cartoon XD taken from Af, the owner knows who she is ;)
Jin get down!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 11th, '08, 08:14

Ginoru:The JinDa pic is very cute.At first,i'm really into seeing Junno and Jin together(you know,Yukan effect LOL)But now i prefer seeing JInDa moment :lol They really make a friendly,cute and happy pair of friends :-) But i still enjoy seeeing Jin teasing Junno :P ^^
I have read the report and it seems like these three guys're kidding a lot :mrgreen: I laughed so much when reading that Jin first touched Ueda's back and then be hit at the butt by Junno LOL :lol
And the translation of CK when Jin talking with the three girls^^"I am pure" and "My heart is pure" and "that's how pure i am" :wub: :roll He's so cute and pure(of course^^),isn't he :lol

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 11th, '08, 11:34

beanybeans wrote:Awww, that was such a cute little concert report. Kame knew how to get the b-day message straight to Jin. I wonder if Jin got any gifts from any of the KAT-TUN guys. Or do they not normall do that for each other birthdays?
Yup because as i have read kame uses SMS instead of using jin's email address as ginuro said there are so many reports about how the other members tried to send him greetings but unfortunately it did'nt went in because his email address is no longer valid while kame is the only one who sent his greetings through jin's phone number. I think among the members Koki is more likely the one who always give gifts..XD
koki-aka-joker wrote:So is he celebrate his birthday with the speed racer team not with KAT-TUN members???
I think they do celebrate each members b-day on CKT, because I remember in one of the CKT episode where they showed clips of how they or maybe CKT staff prepare a little b-day celebration for each member after the shoot but i dont know this time because they were doing the filming seperately plus the concert of course. But I read in yamapi's web that he did have B-day party with his close friends of course.
Ginuro wrote:Yeah!! Finally someone that agrees that this teasing is much more interesting that simple exposition!
Yes i'm more interested with that! especially if he's wearing something with buttons and half of it was undone..XD
I also he won't go for An an, but anyway, i think it is Kame's time
If the offer comes i hope he will turn it down....Kame? I wonder how will it turn out?
Well, Kame hasn't in some photoshoots....
Well he's the best jeanist afterall he said that's he's secret..:lol
Yeah kame chose the cheap way pinch SMS but i have read reports in kattunlove that i think not may be too acurate, like saying that Ueda and Maru protested to that when i have read at least other three saying they were Ueda and Koki who protested and that Ueda said he had not sent it in the end when i have read that he got the returning message of "this direction is no longer available"!!! Don't know if Jin touched kame for anything because i have not found not only one report were they both are mention to interact more than for MC, but i have read many of Jin playing around Ueda, Maru and Junno and even Koki joining in the fun!
Yup many con reports are popping out and some are you know, you don't know which to believe...But I'd rather believe that ueda send message but found out that jin's email address is no longer available same with koki and maru I don't know about junno (seriously I think this guy are sometimes very isolated with the rest..hehehe).Yup jin always make fun of maru and junno and well it's a heaven for me whenever I see him playing like innocent child with maru,ueda,junno and koki because that way he look more normal and real to me..:P

And abusive Jin from Cartoon pinch taken from Af, the owner knows who she is ;) Jin get down!!
Oh god you wont believe that I only downloaded the latest CKT just to get a glimpse of that few second clips from sendai, jin riding ueda's back...XD No jin doesnt have to get down ueda has the stamina to carry Jin..Hahaha!
And i wonder what was that punishment game Ueda and Kame for?Looks like they need to serve the other four because I saw clips where they were both carrying the other members bag plus jin leting ueda walk for him..
ruby_fann wrote:And the translation of CK when Jin talking with the three girls^^"I am pure" and "My heart is pure" and "that's how pure i am" Wub Roll Eyes He's so cute and pure(of course^^),isn't he
I'm starting to get scared of some japanese girls because of those interviews and they are scaring our innocent Jin. :lol :lol

Btw, hi to all new here... :salut:

HFY_1

Post by HFY_1 » Jul 11th, '08, 13:46

you're guy who have around character.....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 11th, '08, 15:40

ruby_fann wrote:Ginoru:The JinDa pic is very cute.At first,i'm really into seeing Junno and Jin together(you know,Yukan effect LOL)But now i prefer seeing JInDa moment :lol They really make a friendly,cute and happy pair of friends :-) But i still enjoy seeeing Jin teasing Junno :P ^^

I have read the report and it seems like these three guys're kidding a lot :mrgreen: I laughed so much when reading that Jin first touched Ueda's back and then be hit at the butt by Junno LOL :lol

And the translation of CK when Jin talking with the three girls^^"I am pure" and "My heart is pure" and "that's how pure i am" :wub: :roll He's so cute and pure(of course^^),isn't he :lol
Who doesn't like to see them teasing each others :) But since Yukan Jin is more open to Junno, integrating him more in "his" Kt :) But with Ueda everything is soo relaxed and happy not to mention regarding music and creativity a deadly good combination and sooooo cuteeeeee!!!!!

Yeah, they seem to be having a lot of fun, first Jin goes for Ueda's buttocks and Junno for his XD then Jin goes for Ueda's back.... and the latest Jinda my friend sent me was that in the member intro while waiting Ueda was doing push up and Jin sitting by him smaking him in the shoulder all the time XD and we also had kiddy Jin XD Ueda throwed his board far and Jin tried all the time to reach as far as him XD

Jin soo kiddy with the girls XD it is not pure baby is innocent!!

sweetserenity08 wrote:I think among the members Koki is more likely the one who always give gifts..XD

I think they do celebrate each members b-day on CKT, because I remember in one of the CKT episode where they showed clips of how they or maybe CKT staff prepare a little b-day celebration for each member after the shoot but i dont know this time because they were doing the filming seperately plus the concert of course.
But I read in yamapi's web that he did have B-day party with his close friends of course.

Yes i'm more interested with that! especially if he's wearing something with buttons and half of it was undone..XD

If the offer comes i hope he will turn it down....Kame? I wonder how will it turn out?

Well he's the best jeanist afterall he said that's he's secret..:lol

Yup many con reports are popping out and some are you know, you don't know which to believe...But I'd rather believe that ueda send message but found out that jin's email address is no longer available same with koki and maru I don't know about junno (seriously I think this guy are sometimes very isolated with the rest..hehehe).Yup jin always make fun of maru and junno and well it's a heaven for me whenever I see him playing like innocent child with maru,ueda,junno and koki because that way he look more normal and real to me..:P

Oh god you wont believe that I only downloaded the latest CKT just to get a glimpse of that few second clips from sendai, jin riding ueda's back...XD No jin doesnt have to get down ueda has the stamina to carry Jin..Hahaha!
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2333 ... ackyq3.gif
And i wonder what was that punishment game Ueda and Kame for?Looks like they need to serve the other four because I saw clips where they were both carrying the other members bag plus jin leting ueda walk for him..

I'm starting to get scared of some japanese girls because of those interviews and they are scaring our innocent Jin. :lol :lol
Koki is Kt mom :) he has always been

Of course, you too celebrate a little with your work or school friends but the real party don't start until you are with your closest friends and relatives :)

Yeah, is much more interesting imagining than plainly seeing it all; but from the latest con report (today/yesterday) my friends sent me Jin has, after three or more years, taken off his tshirt :) He spends a lot of time with Ueda LOL first Ueda forgets his lyrics and now Jin takes his tshirt off

My only condition for Jin in An an is that his photoshoot would follow on Kimura's steps, have you seen it? ;) Kame? Skinny XD XD

BUT thanks to that many i have seen more than i would have wanted XD

The ones to believe are those of the ones who attended the concerts themselves; if you read translations, a report from a report etc...better read as many reports as you can and see where they agree, that is the truth. From all the reports i have read and friends sent me etc.. all agree that Ueda, koki and Maru tried to sent the message but got the messages sent back, even Ueda said the time he sent it to make it arrive at 12 o'clock! If people want to post reports better contrast informations
And i always contrast what i read with my friends to see if they understand the same things and see the same things on the reports

Sendai looks so much fun :) Ueda has the stamina but Jin is so much biggger than him now that it seems abuse XD even when he has done it before ;) The gif is great :)
It looks like Ueda and Kame have to be aidees to the rest of Kt for a whole day

LOL Jin is not scared just surprised ;)

tomajin

Post by tomajin » Jul 12th, '08, 19:43

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has pictures of TomaJin aka. Ikuta Toma AND Akanishi Jin.

Thank you!!~ Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 13th, '08, 00:12

I only got these ones

:)

tomajin

Post by tomajin » Jul 13th, '08, 18:56

haha hey that was fast! thanks for the pics!

i was just wondering why is it difficult to find pics for this pair. Haha. TomaJin rocks!!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 13th, '08, 19:28

XD Probably just because Toma hasn't debuted. I still find it hard to believe Jin is already 24 >.< Still looks young~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 14th, '08, 02:20

And don't forget Jin is not really close friends with Toma, he is a friend by "contac" Jin has Pi as best friend and Pi has Toma

KuroiUsagi What amazes me of Jin is that being 24 he has such a mature and male look so different from others his age, he is very young not even a quarter of century yet ;)

No one brought the latest reports????

Ok, Jin went on stage with just a towell avoer his hips in one of the latest concerts, Yes ladies, after sooo many years he has taken his Tshirt off!!! He also had tatoos on his body :) There was an "accident" the towell slipped off him, lucky he had his boxer under it LOLLLLLLL

And from another concert it seems that Jin and Ueda are seriously making the rating go up XD They acame late on stage for Ten G and Ueda had his mask "strategically placed" and Jin kept on playing with Ueda's mask "nose" XD XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 14th, '08, 06:52

Yeah,i've read that report on Jin daily(thank Ginoru for recommend me this site)^^It's so fun that everyone commenting demanded for a fancam^^(So do i LOL)And the next report said that Jin once more haft naked wearing a blue pants a little lower than usual (i guess somehow like in Tarzan :roll )OMG,I don't know when will my nose stop bleeding? :lol LOL.And JinDa moment^^It's so cute.
I've just watched the Lotte CM.The music backround is so funny :D And the costume is great.I really like Japanese warriors^^

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 14th, '08, 10:30

@ginuro
Koki is Kt mom Smile he has always been
yeah despite the tough look is a thoughtful and generous heart.
My only condition for Jin in An an is that his photoshoot would follow on Kimura's steps, have you seen it? ;) Kame? Skinny
I saw that one actually I became a kimutaku fan before I totally devote my heart and time to Jin..XD But still I can't picture Jin touching naked body of a girl and mostly showing his butt (god No!) just like yamapi's An-an, though it would be fine if he has towel on or at least boxers and of course it should be nicely done...XD XD
BUT thanks to that many i have seen more than i would have wanted XD
I wonder what was that?:roll
LOL Jin is not scared just surprised ;)
But he's starting to get a different views of how girls really are...haha! so pure!

Ok, Jin went on stage with just a towell avoer his hips in one of the latest concerts, Yes ladies, after sooo many years he has taken his Tshirt off!!! He also had tatoos on his body Smile There was an "accident" the towell slipped off him, lucky he had his boxer under it LOLLLLLLL

Waah read that too..ME want some paparazzi pic's of that!!!Looks like in Hokkaido con he likes showing his semi-naked body...XD LOL for the fake tattoo on his chest,wrist and foot..
And I want the new nickname jin gave to Maru...Potato Baron! :lol and he also called maru "chief".. :lol :lol

@tomajin
i was just wondering why is it difficult to find pics for this pair. Haha. TomaJin rocks!!
Maybe because they don't have the chance to work together so it's hard to find pictures of them and you can still find few pictures and videos of them together when they we're still juniors and i remember the most recent one was group picture where they went to nakamaru's house before the 2007-2008 Johnny's countdown but I can't find it my messy jin files.. :lol

@ruby_fann
OMG,I don't know when will my nose stop bleeding? :LOL
and to think we haven't seen the picture yet what more if we see it?
I've just watched the Lotte CM.The music backround is so funny Big Smile And the costume is great.I really like Japanese warriors^^
Yeah it's nice but I still like the last one before this new one...I find that flooding of fruits so cute... :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 14th, '08, 17:17

sweetserenity08 wrote:
i remember the most recent one was group picture where they went to nakamaru's house before the 2007-2008 Johnny's countdown but I can't find it my messy jin files.. :lol
XD I forgot to put that one

leigh1381

Post by leigh1381 » Jul 15th, '08, 12:21

hi guys i wrote a Jin and kame fanfic and this is also for the first time in my life i wrote an akame fanfic and it's full of sweet akame kimochi

if you wan to check it out, here the linkz douzo

Title: FOREVER 4/?
Author: leigh1381
Pairing: Akame
Rating: GP
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I own them, in my mind at least ^__^v
Summary: How can you express your love for someone who considers you as his best friend
Note: For those who leave comments love you guys, your comments inspire me to make it better for the next chapter, tell me what you think ne..

Chapter 1 http://leigh1381.livejournal.com/1523.html
Chapter 2 http://leigh1381.livejournal.com/1950.html
Chapter 3 http://leigh1381.livejournal.com/2263.html

Chapter 4 http://leigh1381.livejournal.com/2423.html

“You’ll be okay, don’t worry, I am here” the voice softly whispered to his ear

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 17th, '08, 02:41

ruby_fann

Glad i could help, it is nice to have more than one page were you can read reports and find what is really true ;)

You nose stop bleeding? not soon from what i have seen in luvjin and Ueda's thread ;)

sweetserenity08

Yeah koki is a sweety

But if Jin did a photoshoot like Kimura's he wouldn't be exposing anything!!
I have no problem on seing Jin with a girl after all it is just work.

I'll explain or show you next time i see you online ;) but for my taste and kame being my least fav... too much!!

He knows more than he shows ;)

Hokkaido are going to be the most wanted fancams and paparazzi XD

Yep, he called Maru "boss" my theories are true after all ;) there is a new order in KT and behind it allis the puppet master ;)

Nosebleed time, hold your tissues XD

taken from Naiy in Ueda's thread

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 17th, '08, 03:01

How come Jin's pants look so far up :( Meh, I suppose we can just take that off to solve the problem ^*O*^

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 17th, '08, 03:44

KuroiUsagi wrote:How come Jin's pants look so far up :( Meh, I suppose we can just take that off to solve the problem ^*O*^
LOL. I just noticed that too and Jin looks goofy with his pants that high up, like an old man. :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 18th, '08, 02:15

Yeah XD Jin' pants are up like and old man's XD What a moment to become shy in a photoshoot!!! LOLLL
Last edited by Ginoru on Jul 18th, '08, 12:54, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 18th, '08, 06:34

Totally agree with you guys^^Look like after some "nose bleeding" pics,Jin decided to give us a little rest LOL :lol I have seen Yamapi pics you mentioned,I think these are really....you know... :unsure: Actually i don't mind seeing Jin taking sexy pics or with girls but to exposed so much like Yamapi(the bathroom one) is another thing :blink But anyway,It's up to him,we can do nothing about it^^
Just read the Osaka report from Jin Daily,Ueda has put the Tengu mask in the xx place :-) And Jin said:"OíIsn't your most important place gonna get upset?" LOL Oh Jin!That's how pure you are! :glare: :lol
And there is a upload of this week CK on Kattun love http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1
It's so funny when Jin and Nakamaru try to tease Ueda and Kame all the time^^ :-) not -kun but -san LOL And also there "revengeful" faces^^And of course so cute JinDa moment :lol At the end Ueda is released and Nakamaru takes his place while Kame is still doing his pinishiment^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 18th, '08, 21:57

XD Lucky us then, but this host club photoshoot looks nice enough ;)

I am not worried about that, i don'y think Jin would want to do anything to do with nudes...but as you say you cannot do anything and have no say on this ;) That's a good fan attitude

Read the report too he said "ours" XD no wonder tehy call him hentai LOLLLL but it has always been the same XD look at this old fancam from Looking con:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsCwsimwV9Q

CtKt was very funny this time :) poor Maru as i read in Lj even when he wins he loses XD XD

And a Sendai fancam thanks to AKiro in AF forums :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ime53WhxoTU&NR=1

Pics? ;) This are big sorry 8)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 19th, '08, 17:01

:D Jin always sits properly, on that kinda photoshots.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 19th, '08, 22:04

LOL But that's properly for a girl!!!! He can sit like any other guy!! And those pants high up!!! :P :whistling:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jul 20th, '08, 04:25

LOL I just noticed that XD If he wasn't so hot sitting like that, it would seem really dorky x3

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 20th, '08, 07:26

Ginoru:Thanks for the link and the pics^^I've read the Ishikawa report and there is not much hightlight except the fact that Jin don't know the Kenrokuen(so do i LOL) and Ueda explains it for him(why whisper :lol ^^) and He still dowan't get it!>_<And when Jin said Junno should fall off the stage and then himself fall off :D

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 20th, '08, 20:56

hello..feels like it's been such a long time since I posted here...:P
At last after few boring episodes from CKT I really enjoyed the latest one so far..After watching nakamaru sweat a lot when talking to few ladies at previous CKT I was quite surprised at him taking the initiative to shake those two girl's hand while ueda wanted to do the same.

Gin
Kameda? XD... Can't help but menton it.hehe! That staff sure know how to make pairing names..And look at their unbelievable expression when they were called by that names..hehehe! :P

Ah i find this expression super cute while jin's talking about cow tongue entwined with his own tongue...:lol

and take note he's not wearing kame's specs he has his own...:whistling:

talking about how jin sit..he also sit like this........XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 21st, '08, 00:39

sweetserenity08

Hello back :) busy?

Yes, this one was a really funny ep and this week will be too ;)

LOL Maru went forward because: 1 those were not "dangerous" girls XD and 2 he was not alone

The "Hot guy" has such weird ideas Xd but that made me think he had read the things fans write like pait names XD Nakanishi is old, as kameda is but....this means next batsugame will be junno+koki? LOLLLLL But yeah the DA in kameda didn't like it at all XD

XD That face :) is like seeing bakanishi back for good ;)

What should he wear kame's specs O_O? again akames saying weird things around? didn't they saw the big division in that table :whistling:

Yeah always those feets IN the couch ¬¬ his mom needs a talk with him XD

Nice signature Rohto adv looks great :) but in the bigger version it looks like Ueda is about to murder and Jin'd be cheering him XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 21st, '08, 06:49

There are some pics from Myojo but they're not in HQ.So just take a brief look at that http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... tml#cutid1 Jin hair these days looks so stylish messed :lol An Kame hair...No comment :whistling:
And a new report on Jin Daily.It's so funny about the song Nannen Tattemo which have the lyric "Jinjin atsui yo" LOL.And when Maru and Koki tease him with it he says that's why he didn't want that song to be sang in the concert :lol But the funniest part is that when fans "Ehh" Jin reply "Don't Eh~~ me!.How cute and childlike Jin^^ :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 22nd, '08, 00:17

Yeah saw them :) it took me by surprise that it was already september issue when august is not even here LOL but yeah i know they are always a acentury afar from the rest of the world XD

This time i couldn't help but to have and big need to grab scissors and cut kame's hair XD and a comb and tie Jin down until he looks like a person again XD But interesting enough we see the "allergy" is still there XD XD

They have been teasing Jin with that since teh release of the album LOLLL

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 22nd, '08, 19:52

Ginoru wrote:sweetserenity08

Hello back :) busy?

Yes, this one was a really funny ep and this week will be too ;)

LOL Maru went forward because: 1 those were not "dangerous" girls XD and 2 he was not alone

The "Hot guy" has such weird ideas Xd but that made me think he had read the things fans write like pait names XD Nakanishi is old, as kameda is but....this means next batsugame will be junno+koki? LOLLLLL But yeah the DA in kameda didn't like it at all XD

XD That face :) is like seeing bakanishi back for good ;)

What should he wear kame's specs O_O? again akames saying weird things around? didn't they saw the big division in that table :whistling:

Yeah always those feets IN the couch ¬¬ his mom needs a talk with him XD

Nice signature Rohto adv looks great :) but in the bigger version it looks like Ueda is about to murder and Jin'd be cheering him XD
Yeah my boss is on vacation right now but still giving me headache's everyday with those annoying phone calls..:crazy:

looking forward for that second part I wanted to see how will maru manage to do that thrilling jump, he's so scared..:lol

yup I was thinking about that too and having 5 five guys to back him up is helpful but I don't think that those ladies he interviewed in CKT are dangerous let's just say that they are too matured..hehehe :lol

hahaha! maybe he's a secretely fanboying over pairings..The pairing names are old but how come when those boys react it's like it was the first time they heard it or maybe they just don't want to accept it.
I wonder what name will they be able to create out from Junno and Koki or Taguchi and Tanaka?

Glad it's starting to come back again and I hope he can balance it well being mature and baka at the same time.

I came across some delighted comments that he's wearing kame's specs, if they've been more observant on the earlier part of the episode Jin have his own specs hanging on her necklace while kame's wearing his at the same time.

It's weird but I still find it great that he can sit like that..XD

thanks!

Ah that link of Jin's hentainess..that's so cute I can't help laughing the way Jin said: " Damare Baka!!!"

seems like the DA server is not in a good mood...it repeated some of the posts... :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 23rd, '08, 01:00

sweetserenity08

Agh bosses even on holidays annoying around ¬¬

Yeah, poor Maru XD i just hope Tvu works fine tomorrow

Naa for him they were dangerous, it is no matter of mature or not it is just that he is too inexperienced XD

XD The hot guy has quite a sense of humor XD they may have heard the names but sure they don't like them XD
I have been thinking but junko or ko/kiguchi sounds so weird XD!!!

Oh yes, he will :) don't worry it is good that he still has that baka inside

Really? ugh! I'd love the akames to tone it down, there is almost no akame unless you count exchanging a couple of words or phrases between them among the other members! Jin glasses are his heck, they must have graduated glasses and kame's eyesight is far worse than Jin's!!

That sitting is very kiddy like XD

LOL screaming at Ueda XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jul 23rd, '08, 06:35

Ginoru:I guess if i have a scissor there,Kame's hair will completely like Koki's a few years ago LOL And Jin hair?I don't even know if i can comb it :lol And a new concert report on Jin Daily with some cute JinDa moment and Jin teasing Maru.After Ueda did his dance part, he did a banzai \(^o^)/ while Jin said "Loves Akanishi Jin~" through the mic(Jin Daily) :roll I wonder if the six of them will go watch Speed Racer together^^
And here is some pics i just got(Sorry 'cause they're pretty big>_<)
Guess it is Jin's sitting style 8)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 24th, '08, 00:22

I read the reports :) The good thing is that he is having fun XD

As he did in today's Cartoon poor Maru XD XD

I highly doubt the six of them will go toguether to see the film, i even doubt Jin will go :whistling: LOLLL

Thanks for the pics those are from Popolo :) The pic with kame, Ueda and Jin is extremelly funny as the three of them seem very angry XD well mostly kame and Ueda Jin is just....in another world XD

All this months mags shoots make want to have scissors and a metal theeted comb XD

Some pics more

This one is extremelly big beware!!!!!!!!!!
Owners feel credited please :-)

sweetserenity08

Found another of theo silly akame things in Kt love, now it is they are using the same bracelets in different colors XD How curious people see that and no one noticed that for the last two moths or more photoshoots Koki has been using kame's skull band LOLLLLLL Well, some only see what they want ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jul 24th, '08, 01:58

Ginoru wrote:II highly doubt the six of them will go toguether to see the film, i even doubt Jin will go :whistling: LOLLL
LOL. You don't think that Jin would want to hear his sexy voice on screen? :lol
Ginoru wrote:Thanks for the pics those are from Popolo :) The pic with kame, Ueda and Jin is extremelly funny as the three of them seem very angry XD well mostly kame and Ueda Jin is just....in another world XD
Are you referring to the Rohto ad pic the angry thing? I thought Ueda looks like how he normally does (a bit unnatural at smiling...hehe) and yeah, Kame looks a bit perturbed in that pic. Hehe.
Ginoru wrote:sweetserenity08

Found another of theo silly akame things in Kt love, now it is they are using the same bracelets in different colors XD How curious people see that and no one noticed that for the last two moths or more photoshoots Koki has been using kame's skull band LOLLLLLL Well, some only see what they want ;)
Hmm, i didn't see that post when i was going through my f-list. And good grief, it's hard to keep up especially with work and all. D: Anyway, you don't want the Akame fans to just have a little fun, Ginoru? :wink: Yeah, just let them have fun with it. No harm done. :wink: