Only if you have time
18%
STAY AWAY
8%

Total votes: 412

GomiMomi

Post by GomiMomi » Jun 17th, '08, 23:04

:-)
Last edited by GomiMomi on Mar 11th, '10, 19:07, edited 2 times in total.

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jun 17th, '08, 23:10

GomiMomi wrote:I prefer the first one rather than 2 & 3 ...
I enjoyed Gokusen1, but Gokusen 2 & 3 have the same patterns in the story as first one and I'm getting bit tired of it.
oh definately Gokusen 1 by far was my favorite, though I think Gokusen 2 had the hotter main cast. :wub: It definately is repetitive, but I mainly watch it for comic relief (it's a nice change of pace from the more serious dramas out there) and it's always fun to watch the ever capable yankumi kick some bad guy butt and yet never get her man... :lol

GomiMomi

Post by GomiMomi » Jun 17th, '08, 23:44

:-)
Last edited by GomiMomi on Mar 11th, '10, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jun 19th, '08, 07:09

Quick question: I'm not sure if this has been asked or if there's a separate thread for these questions - but does anyone know the names of the other 3-D guys? One of the minor guys has a buzzed head that has an x-design towards the front that I think is really cute, but I have no idea what his name is. He has a few speaking lines (so, more than the rest of the regular class, but not as many as the Big 6). If anyone could help me or direct me to a more relevant thread for these types of questions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! btw, I keep watching ep 6 over and over again cuz kuraki is just too adorable for words :wub:

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jun 21st, '08, 07:16

@NanaTorigawa & Rori

I said I'd try to make something to give you a bit of a culture lesson about Japan and I think I've found a way to show it in context. I've made a full Gokusen 3 episode 1 recap with the cultural notes thrown in. Unfortunately, I always have to rush, thus, the information isn't seamless. Given that the episode was longer than usual, there is a lot of text, but I partitioned it into smaller chunks and I hope you'll get something out of it. You can find it here: Gokusen 3 - ep 01 recap

Happy reading if you can stomach it.

Oh, the ratings are going down because there just isn't enough Miura Haruma for many of the local teenage girls (this is what they tell me) and its camping season.
Last edited by Sapporo Girl on Jun 21st, '08, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jun 21st, '08, 07:26

Sapporo Girl Thank you for the recap. I'll read it.
It's so sad the rating went down, I liked the latest ep. And the next is about Takaki Yuya :cheers: This is the final ep? Does anybody know?

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jun 21st, '08, 07:50

Puszedli wrote:Sapporo Girl Thank you for the recap. I'll read it.
Thank you. If you don't have an account, it's all right. You'll always be able to read the recaps because none of the entries will be friend-locked.
It's so sad the rating went down, I liked the latest ep. And the next is about Takaki Yuya :cheers: This is the final ep? Does anybody know?
I'm absolutely loving all of it. No worries about Yuya. He'll be performing at the women's volleyball game (Japan vs. Turkey) tonight LIVE. The best news is that it's storming (rainy season) all over Honshu island, thus, camping isn't really an option this weekend. :cheers: This week's ratings should be in the 20's again. Gokusen 3 is the only show I watch live.

This isn't the last episode.

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jun 21st, '08, 10:02

Dear Sapporo Girl thank soooo much for your answer. :cheers: I'm really happy this is not the last ep. XD
I hope the rating will be over 20 as well.
Gambare Yuya at tonight perf. :D

faleron

Post by faleron » Jun 21st, '08, 13:17

was jus wondering...
usually by this late in de season, yankumi's family background should already be found out by de student leads, but i dun remembering seeing it yet this season...
omg did i miss it? :pale:

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jun 21st, '08, 13:54

@faleron

You didn't miss it. The discovery is coming to a raw video near you. It was done in a curious way.

@Puszedli

The final 90 minute episode is next week. Yankumi and the boys will be visited by some "old" friends and you know what's going to happen next. Whistling

Unfortunately, Yuya and HSJ weren't at the volleyball game tonight. It was terrible. Matsuda Seiko, dressed like a girl 1/4th her age, sang instead. I was not pleased. Hayato and some other Rookies guys came, but they hardly motivated me to watch the game.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 21st, '08, 19:59

anybody who watched episode 10 today do they know what episode 11 preview is about its bugging me , anyone translate what they are all saying cause its like a week before we can see it and i cant take it from the preview thanks

U can watch episode 10 here

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14250128ha2dEEEh?rank=0& u need veohtv to watch the full episode but the user always uploads in two parts so go to her accout to watch it online

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Jun 22nd, '08, 07:20

Spoliers from Eppie 10 and info about Eppie 11
So they finally reveal Yankumi's family secret to the six boys who are the main characters in this series. I thought this was kinda just throwned in there as it was rather anticlimatic.

Also next weeks episode will be the last one being 90 minutes long. Seems like a bad guy from a previous episode shows up at the school and gives the class a good beating, so bad one of the students is beaten pretty bad. And the superintendent says something about what will happen to the entire class but cant quite make out what she says...

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jun 22nd, '08, 10:26

Sapporo Girl wrote:
@Puszedli

The final 90 minute episode is next week. Yankumi and the boys will be visited by some "old" friends and you know what's going to happen next. Whistling

Unfortunately, Yuya and HSJ weren't at the volleyball game tonight. It was terrible. Matsuda Seiko, dressed like a girl 1/4th her age, sang instead. I was not pleased. Hayato and some other Rookies guys came, but they hardly motivated me to watch the game.
Thanks for the info. Too bad they weren't there, thus you couldn't enjoy the show. But I LOVE Rookies so maybe I'll seek any vidi from it on utube. (those drama is amazing, I love the manga as well. You should give it a chance if you haven't saw it yet.)

I've just watched the raw version of ep 10. It was quite a good ep. I like it. Cant't wait for the sub.
And the family background discovery was so funny. I like Kuma XD
/Maybe if it would be a 4. season that time the whole class will be do the discover about Yankumi's background. In the first season it was Shin (1 people), in the 2. Ryo and Hayato (2 peoples) in the 3. the main 6 peoples. :D/

I wonder there would be a 4. season XD. But I hope there will be a movie with the cast from 3 seasons. I want Matsujun, Shun and Akame together XD with Takaki Yuya, Miura Haruma, Koike Teppei and the others. Kuma could show off with his baby.
And a 90 minutes long final ep!! Wooowwww :cheers: This is so great! Maybe it's due to the high rating.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 01:32

Hello... it been so long... i have been little antisocial on the boards... i been having fun on Live journal... and i have been doing etra school... O__O

Well that still didn't stop me every Sat mornign watchign Gokusen.....

And it gotten so good... i have to say that i like this season more than the previous because of how they let the minor other characters have soem time on screen...

I have grown to love some of those random kids in the class....

Like the actor Jiro and that random bald guy(Both were in that ep abotu the 5 kids in ep 9....)

anyway.. I LOVE ep 10.... and i was like
did Takaki just hit his dad... hahahahahaha

So I'm happy that the next ep will be 90 min longer and can't wait to wake up and watch it!!!!!!

NEXT season i have 3 dramas...(Thou this season i had 3 but i had to drop one for lack of intrest)
I might come on some more to just see info on those new dramas... maybe come back to ay how sad and awsome ep 11 is... since i will cry...(Last episode..._)
I'm hoping Takaki gets more dramas in the future..... but he needs a break and work on Hey say JUMP i have been missing him in there lives on Hi Hey say hahaha....

I'll be back next week!!

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 24th, '08, 04:21

I haven't been checking out Gokusen 3 since Ep. 2 because I couldn't stand the amazingly horrible acting from the main high school characters. For the non-biased Gokusen 3 watchers, has the acting been consistent since then? I was debating whether I should go back to it. My current impression is that Gokusen 3's just milking the series name.

EDIT: Something funny but true I heard a few weeks ago.
- "How do you know if someone hadn't seen Gokusen 1 yet?"
- "When that person says he or she liked Gokusen 3."

:lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 24th, '08, 04:52

>> If you're pretty offended by some bashing (if you could call it that) on this season, skip this post, people. :thumright:

The acting is the same as it was back at the start, and there are some scenes where the acting is just plain horrible that you have to just close your eyes and listen instead. Some of the boys are new to acting, but they haven't improved much from the start it seems. If I have to be honest, I'm feeling sorry for the actors such as Yuki and Haruma (yes, Haruma, he's actually a good actor, but getting thrown in with these newbies doesn't actually show it) that have to act along side them. Might get shot for that (xD), but I really do.

Sapporo Girl, Thanks so much for the recap. I've read a bit of it so far, will read the rest sooner or later.

So ep 10, was an issue between one of this students and his father. Like Gokusen 2, Ep 9.
And ep 11 is...
An issue between the students and previous students form the school like Gokusen 2, Ep10.

Can someone explain to us (who understands Japanese) what happens next episode. Unless I'm way, way off, I think Ren get's really hurt and the rest of the preview is the other boys blaming themselves and the director about to tell them they're all expelled at the end of it?
Ep 10 was alright, Takaki looked really good in this ep. Hehe. :thumright:
I wonder there would be a 4. season pinch. But I hope there will be a movie with the cast from 3 seasons. I want Matsujun, Shun and Akame together pinch with Takaki Yuya, Miura Haruma, Koike Teppei and the others. Kuma could show off with his baby.
There is no true Gokuse reunion for me if there is no Jin. =(

(I know I'm repeating myself here, but bleh~)About this season compared to the others, I have to say, I was really looking forward to it, so excited that they had decided to do another. But it's been pretty disappointing. There's no way I can like this over the others, everything is just a recap of the previous season with new faces telling the same stories. Gokusen 2 cast made that season my favorite. And even that season had new ideas in it compared to the current where they are just shamelessly throwing in everything we've seen before and expect us to take it. Which, we probably are, because I'm still watching it. But can't say the same for everyone else. It's really no surprise that the ratings have dropped. And I know a lot of you will say that my expectations were too high if I was expecting something really great and different, and yes, at least some difference, because even season 2 gave us new things to enjoy.

I honestly ask myself why I'm still enjoying it, and I really don't know anymore.

/rantend.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 24th, '08, 05:30

Rori wrote:The acting is the same as it was back at the start, and there are some scenes where the acting is just plain horrible that you have to just close your eyes and listen instead. Some of the boys are new to acting, but they haven't improved much from the start it seems. If I have to be honest, I'm feeling sorry for the actors such as Yuki and Haruma (yes, Haruma, he's actually a good actor, but getting thrown in with these newbies doesn't actually show it) that have to act along side them. Might get shot for that (xD), but I really do.
I got the chance to watch the first season again with a group of friends right before the third season, so I had a nice refresher of what things were like back in season 1. I will have to disagree about the third season acting being the same as the first season. This is just my own observations though:

* There is a huge emote (?) problem with the main characters in S3 hugely exaggerating facial expressions every episode.
It was a lot more toned down in S1 and S3. I wonder if the director for S3 said "okay everyone, do super exaggerated faces to make it more anime-like."

* There really is an acting gap between S1 and S3.
At first, I thought I hated the acting of the S3 high school characters due to some nostalgic bias. It wasn't until I glanced at the acting experiences of the S3 actors for the high school characters that it was painfully obvious that Gokusen was their first show. In comparison, I believe most (if not all) the main actors for S1 already had done JDrama work before having roles in Gokusen.

I can list a few more, but I'm too lazy now. :P I do have to note that it doesn't come as a surprise to me that the S1 actors playing the high school characters went on to have successful acting careers. If the same holds true to at least one S3 actor, I'll be shocked, heh.

They're only my opinions though. It's just that I find it weird that some people hadn't seen S1 but were talking about being impatient for a new S3 ep. I mean, c'mon. If you can't wait, watch S1 then. :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 24th, '08, 05:39

XiaoPauli wrote:I got the chance to watch the first season again with a group of friends right before the third season, so I had a nice refresher of what things were like back in season 1. I will have to disagree about the third season acting being the same as the first season. This is just my own observations though:
Did my post imply that I was saying the acting between Gokusen 1 and Goksuen 3 is the same? Because that is not what I meant; if it was. When I said the acting is the same as it was at the start, I meant the start of season 3. Unless I'm misunderstanding here, too. xD

As for the facial expressions, from the start of the season most of the boys were hilariously bad at it, but I think at least that much has improved. The acting, not so much.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 24th, '08, 05:42

Rori wrote:Did my post imply that I was saying the acting between Gokusen 1 and Goksuen 3 is the same? Because that is not what I meant; if it was. When I said the acting is the same as it was at the start, I meant the start of season 3. Unless I'm misunderstanding here, too. xD
Oh, sorry about that. Definitely my fault. I read that incorrectly. Oh geez, I wrote a whole post based on my error, haha.

Hmm...well then. I guess my post seems out of place now. :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 05:44

I wanted to say i have seen S1 alot since i have it on DVD and i showed it to everyone and i still like S3

And also the reason ep 9 was SO low was because it started half hour late because of a game where japan one..(I had to watch the game because i already woke up hour early for the ep because hives)
But i enjoyed waking up at 4:30 AM to watch this..... (since it startes at 5 but i want to make sure that nothing goes wrong)
But i think the ren i enjoyed this series so much is that i DID watch it on live TV and it gives off a different feel....

I have to say... if they chage the series then i might not call it Gokusen... have episodes the same as season before is cool... i mean.... If you go back and watch S1 and S2 you know exactly what going to happen because you seen if before... so why don't you watch S3 and just get a ferent version...

not only that.. this season i grew to like lots of minor character that i hope to see in the future....
You should hate it because they can't act... who cares if YOU liek Gokusen then just watch it from start to finish and make your own judgement

Not here to fight... but seems everytime i come on here there seems to be people talking bad about it....(and while i was gone there wasn't any.....)

I personaly like this... exsp. Takaki/ Haruma parts... since Haruma and Takaki bounced off eachother nicely exsp the last few episodes....
And to tell the truth this is not BAD(hahah a pun!!!) acting compared to stuff i seen before...

ADD...
Also mention that i think that this season they show that the kids are not always bad....(They stupid) not bad.... they want to have fun..(but they are stupid)

But i'm nto sayign any Season is better than the last.. hahaha nope.... I LOVE all the seasons.... I mean Yukie is in it.. and Kuma.... and All of the Oedo familt.. and lets nto forget Saru.. i mean Sawatari..... haha...

But there is someonei truely hate.. is that little hinch man of Sawatari....
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jun 24th, '08, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Jun 24th, '08, 05:45

Next eppie:
Basically Oga, i think his name is (one of the legendary bad boys of akagin) comes back and beats the hell out of Kazama and prolly the rest of the class and ogata seems to be blaming himself for the beating...and yes the superintendent sounds like shes going to expell the class...
Cant wait for the last eppie...hopefully we see Aki Hoshino in a swimsuit finally

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jun 24th, '08, 05:45

@Rori
Haruma, he's actually a good actor, but getting thrown in with these newbies doesn't actually show it) that have to act along side them.
I definitely think it's a testament to his superior skill that he can lower himself to this level. He's been on vacation since episode 4 and I await how he will end this season. I wish him a speedy return to the movies where he belongs.
Sapporo Girl, Thanks so much for the recap. I've read a bit of it so far, will read the rest sooner or later.
Thank you. No rush. A full episode recaps is time consuming to read. I appreciate the time you have given it.
An issue between the students and previous students form the school like Gokusen 2, Ep10.

Can someone explain to us (who understands Japanese) what happens next episode. Unless I'm way, way off, I think Ren get's really hurt and the rest of the preview is the other boys blaming themselves and the director about to tell them they're all expelled at the end of it?
Based on the preview of episode 11, you're on the right track. I look forward to seeing it.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 05:55

lincorp.com wrote:Next eppie:
Basically Oga, i think his name is (one of the legendary bad boys of akagin) comes back and beats the hell out of Kazama and prolly the rest of the class and ogata seems to be blaming himself for the beating...and yes the superintendent sounds like shes going to expell the class...
Cant wait for the last eppie...hopefully we see Aki Hoshino in a swimsuit finally
The guys name is Goda... hahahah (sorry that such a weired name i have never seen before..)
Yah looks like Goda comes to the school for revenge and Ren gets hurt and it looks liek it goign to be a good episode....

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 24th, '08, 06:06

NanaTorigawa wrote:Not here to fight... but seems everytime i come on here there seems to be people talking bad about it....(and while i was gone there wasn't any.....)
Nothing wrong with a discussion forum with a mixture of positive and negative comments. :D Both kinds of feedback should be encouraged. I'd hate to, say, go to a movie review site and only see positive reviews, haha.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 06:29

yah i know.. hahaha... but i feel it me that being bad comments... O__O.... Since i was not on here because i hared how i fought with everyone.....

And i try nto to be bias.... and the truth is... i wasn't a Takaki fan till Gokusen....and this series made me liek Haruma more..... and got to knwo some intresting people...

I have to say you should try and finish watchign ti with out the thought of GOkusen 1 and 2 in your head... you might think of it.. but don't set it up so that it WILL fail...

BTW... ep 1-2 are nto really that good i have to say my fave ep are 6,7, 8, and 10... really good episodes.... i mean the fights season are the same....
But actrually the repeative lines i'm getting a hang of learn japanese more(though it is Gokusen talk) but i have became better at understanding....
(I need to go to sleep... and i shouldn't be on here but i'm looking at updates for Here is greenwood, Maou and Code Blue)

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jun 24th, '08, 06:34

NanaTorigawa wrote:BTW... ep 1-2 are nto really that good i have to say my fave ep are 6,7, 8, and 10... really good episodes....
Oh, I'm so relieved you said that. :dance: I'm going to re-consider and check out this series again. My friends and I had a sour first impression of the third season, so we've been avoiding the series. I might have to secretly watch this show behind their backs, haha.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 24th, '08, 06:43

NanaTorigawa wrote:But there is someonei truely hate.. is that little hinch man of Sawatari....
Sawatari hate? :( Whatever happens, the man really always is, on Yankumis' side. No matter how many times he tries to get her students expelled, he saved her from being fired the first season. And warned her off doing anything stupid in the second. I really like him, and his fights with Yankumi in the staff room are always funny to watch. I'm waiting to see what happens with him in the Finale this time around as well.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 06:55

nono..... not Sawatari.. the hinchman.. the guy with the stupid voice.. ahh.. he the guy witht he underbit..wha ever.. really annoying.... Sawatari is cool.. but the other guy is strange...

And magically apearing teachers hahaha...

XiaoPauli wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:BTW... ep 1-2 are nto really that good i have to say my fave ep are 6,7, 8, and 10... really good episodes....
Oh, I'm so relieved you said that. :dance: I'm going to re-consider and check out this series again. My friends and I had a sour first impression of the third season, so we've been avoiding the series. I might have to secretly watch this show behind their backs, haha.
I'm happy your thinking of re-considering.... yah.... before i was just exsepting the badness..b ut looking back after the these episodes.... i have to say i liek the resent ones... ep 9 makes me angry though because i want to kick some kids for being stupis but that all.. hahaha....

Well anyway off to bed... for me... hope yo watch it and change your mind.... the truth is after the all becomes friends it funny with them.... so stupid..
Fave parts..... magical flying balls and cans that seem to love to him kuma and a flying cake....

Ikemencafe epsoide is my favoeire episode.. i mean who love to see ikemen going into a maid cafe and acting stupid.....

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 24th, '08, 06:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:nono..... not Sawatari.. the hinchman.. the guy with the stupid voice.. ahh.. he the guy witht he underbit..wha ever.. really annoying.... Sawatari is cool.. but the other guy is strange...
LOL. I thought you were insulting Sawatari there. xD

Yeah, I have to agree, Ikemen Cafe would be my favorite episode, after Kurakis'. It's a hell of a funny ep.

Immortal_Angel

Post by Immortal_Angel » Jun 24th, '08, 12:49

ah I gotta say this here. Since summer time is here and I'm really uper duper bored, I decided to watch Gokusen 3. At first I didn't want to because I do not know anybody at all from this season and the guys sorta didn't appeal much to me. But I gave it a shot and now I'm as you can say ADDICTED to it haha. Even though some of the scenes are repetitive as season 1 and 2, I gotta say this season seems a bit different though still same plot where Yankumi comes and save them most of the time. The acting of the guys in here are pretty good as newbies and I gotta say Ren (Haruma) is hot and cute. Still waiting for the subs from SARS from 8-10 hehe cannot catch up on it!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 18:39

yah i liek Kura's episode too.. i was so surprised Gokusen took at turn... i mean it was liek a Kuma episode but... because of that episode my imagination went wild.... and i thought of so so many stories like the Kura ep....

The same with the ikemen episode.....

I have to say i half liked epide 8 because (i didn't understnd what was going on) didn't seem intresting... but maybe after i see subs for it i'll liek it more...

I mean... Kuma+Baby-I LOVE

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 26th, '08, 03:45

Rori wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:But there is someonei truely hate.. is that little hinch man of Sawatari....
Sawatari hate? :( Whatever happens, the man really always is, on Yankumis' side. No matter how many times he tries to get her students expelled, he saved her from being fired the first season. And warned her off doing anything stupid in the second. I really like him, and his fights with Yankumi in the staff room are always funny to watch. I'm waiting to see what happens with him in the Finale this time around as well.
i agree,i love the yankumi glares and fights XD those are fun to watch!

ep.11
WHAT'S DESU YO!!!!!
WHY IS HARUMA ALWAAAAYS THE ONE THAT
1. dies
2. gets hurt :cry: :cry:
if he dies, i dont wanna see it :cry:, im about to cry right now :cry:,i hope he's just badly, hurt :cry: :cry: but but but im not missing next ep.! GAA i hate that bad dude :cry:

the kuma+baby ep. was so touching...
i couldnt stop from crying.. it got real emotional :cry:
and then, shohei made me cry even more when he got home :cry:
im cryIng a lot over this gokusen season :cry: , why are the last eps. always so sad?! :goggle: all i wanna see is kazama graduate :cry:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 04:23

I really, really doubt that they'll kill Haruma's character off. I don't think they'd dare to do that, or they might as well get prepared to get rushed my his fangirls.
Something about the Kuma/baby ep that bugged me, and that was Ami. Are women always supposed to be that silent when giving birth? Not that I have any experience in it myself, yet. :lol But still, usually they'll be screaming at the top of their lungs.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 26th, '08, 04:59

hahah Gokusen never kills people off.... i bet he just hurt... and then does something liek takes the blame for the whole thign.. then it makes the kids sad...

I don't think he will get hurt badly...

now you guys are getting me excited..... O___O

2 more days in japan.....

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jun 26th, '08, 05:35

This thread moves very fast!
Puszedli wrote:Thanks for the info. Too bad they weren't there, thus you couldn't enjoy the show.
I'm not actually a Hey!Say!Jump fan. I've basically just got accustomed to seeing them at volleyball games. It's kinda cute because they get all into it. I do like that Yamada boy although I don't have any specific reasons. :wub:

I saw the first episode of Rookies and I flat out didn't like it. I watched parts of episode 5, but... In any case, I will watch the last episode. If it's appealing then, I'll catch it when it reruns. I adore Hayato!!! He's a blast. His persona is way too big for television though!
've just watched the raw version of ep 10. It was quite a good ep. I like it.
I, too, loved the very weird discovery! I knew it had to be done in that episode and I wasn't sure how they'd manage. Although it was a bit strange, I found myself quite enjoying it. One of the things I like best about this series is that the BOYS get to participate more in the comedy...in the silliness. Even the "atama" gets to have fun instead of just delivering the dry sarcastic lines.

The boys needed to pull off Gokusen 4 need at least two years to mature. We'll see.
And a 90 minutes long final ep!! Wooowwww :cheers: This is so great! Maybe it's due to the high rating.
In the case of Gokusen 3, I'm pretty sure this was planned all along. There was literally no way this drama would fail despite the last few episode ratings. Those are just samplings anyway. The sponsors know that those fickle house wives love pretty pretty boys more than anything else. This week there won't be any volleyball or football (soccer) games to wear people out before it airs.

I'm going to miss this drama! I am anxiously waiting for Saturday night!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 26th, '08, 18:31

Rori wrote:
I really, really doubt that they'll kill Haruma's character off. I don't think they'd dare to do that, or they might as well get prepared to get rushed my his fangirls.
XD i know that, still gives me goosebumps :lol
i dont want gokusen to end :cry:
it's my favorite drama si far :(

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 27th, '08, 13:59

anyone who watched episode 10 i think this in a interview for tomoz episode
and it shows a clip with Ren and the class but no yamato it mentions something like kazama and pinch, anyone tanslate thanx ,

i had a thoery for tomoz lesson
anyone watched episode 11 in slow motion
when ren is like pushed u see them all shouting his name its nearlly 8.30 on the clock , and then skip to ren's face and he looks like hes wearing the sliver grey jacket he wore in episode 1 and 4 but when he gets pushed hes not unless its just the light i have screenshots if anyone whats to see
then its passed 8.30 on the clock when the students and yankumi is shouting and something about Kazama, so am thinking either
Goda takes Kazama before yankumi gets their, cause ren cant disspear in 1 minute can he? but then why didnt the class stop goda.
The class go find goda to get him back but get beaten has u seen the the other clips but the clip interview i just sent if it is episode 11 has confused me so much cause Yamato is missing and Kazama is fine accept for a few class mates

sorry for the long writing i just wanted to share my thoery i have screenshots if each of the details thanx for reading , the preview has just been bugging me all week since saturday

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 27th, '08, 20:03

i just found this clip of gokusen
it's like a preview for ep.11!
poor kazama :cry:

now we see what happened :cry:

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 27th, '08, 21:00

OMG I know i just found this had to pause it cause am in shock its made me shake and nearlly cry i just this second found it came on here and u already posted it

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 27th, '08, 21:09

kozumifan wrote:i just found this clip of gokusen

i was expecting beaten up badly but not this :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 27th, '08, 23:41

YamapiRocks27 wrote:

i've seen the video about 50 times :cry:
i also expected him to get beaten badly
i have my tissues prepared to watch this ep. tomorrow
i know im going to cry a river :cry:

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 08:55

kozumifan wrote:
YamapiRocks27 wrote:

i've seen the video about 50 times :cry:
i also expected him to get beaten badly
i have my tissues prepared to watch this ep. tomorrow
i know im going to cry a river :cry:
Heres other one they show more of todays episode near the end and stuff ,

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 11:41

im ready to watch gokusen live!
if i find the channel XD

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 11:48

Same here. Lol.

Was ready to watch ROOKIES only to see that all the channels are missing AGAIN. They're always gone when I've got something to watch.

Well I'm already annoyed that I missed ROOKIES and for once I was really looking forward to Gokusen but I can't watch it now cause' I'm suddenly busy. (and the channels have also done a runner) No worries, though, it'll pop up on Veoh a few hours after it's finished anyway.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 12:26

what channals are u talking about, omg i normally watch Gokusen 6 hours before i comes out on daddicts on veoh but the person who uploads it , has been taken off any idea where to watch the episode when its out thanx :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 12:36

A lot of us watch Gokusen (or any Jdrama in general) via either TVUPlayer or KeyHole. They are programs that streams Japanese TV (or channels from other countries) the same time they air in that country. But the channels seem to keep going missing at sometime or another. Really annoying when you just switch it on to watch something and the channels are not there. >_<

Anyway, if you want the programs for yourself check out this thread.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 12:41

oh right thanx if u dont mind me asking what time is gokusen3 final airing or have a missed it , i normally watch on veoh , does anyone know like the shortcut lettering for gokusen 3 incase someone puts it short so it cant be taken off if that makes sense

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 12:44

It started over 40 minutes ago. So might as well wait for Veoh to have it.

If I see it up there, I'll post a link to it myself.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 12:47

Rori wrote:It started over 40 minutes ago. So might as well wait for Veoh to have it.

If I see it up there, I'll post a link to it myself.
l

Thanx so much for helping :thumright:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 13:33

aww this ep. was so touching..
kazama risked his life for yamato :cry: he's such a good friend, and to think they hated each other at the beginning :lol, then kazama in the hospital.. all the guys were there! i liked this ep. <3 cant wait for the subs :lol
l

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 28th, '08, 13:36

Yah!!!! Finished it
Oaky Kazama doesn't die......
Now got tha over... i watched it on Keyhole so it was very very very bad qualaty.... anyway....
Goda comes bets the class..... the 6 get in a fight later with GOda....Goa tries to kill Yamato then Kazama saves him but get hit into some big pole thigs... pole thign fall crushing him.. he goes to hospital... in coma.... then 3-D goes bet p Goda.... Yankumi saves class.... (at oen point look liek Yamato was going to wack Goda and kill him).. Kazama wakes up... then class is goign to be suspended.... lots of reporters.... class is not suspended... and Yankumi stays at the school....
^That what i understand since the qualaty was so bad...
I used Keyhole tv which is horrible.. i love TVU but it didn't have NTV on it today..

It was good... i can't wait to see it agian RAW~

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 13:45

OMG u guys finished it wow cant wait to watch it , any idea if the official site airs the episodes in full i click the link but for me it wont play
http://www.dai2ntv.jp/p/z/124z/no11_1000.html

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 13:57

^ Think it might be to do with not living in Japan. I can't view it that way either.

Oh, didn't realize the person who uploaded Gokusen and ROOKIES on Veoh went and got their account closed yet again. I'll still keep a look out for it, but at this rate might have to wait for the torrent. :(

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 17:44

Rori wrote:^ Think it might be to do with not living in Japan. I can't view it that way either.

Oh, didn't realize the person who uploaded Gokusen and ROOKIES on Veoh went and got their account closed yet again. I'll still keep a look out for it, but at this rate might have to wait for the torrent. :(
FOUND IT AFTER NONE STOP SEARCHING ABOUT 6 SITES its part a,b,c so i dont know where d is cause its 90mins long but i think maybe its still being uploaded :-)
The link is in the spoiler because i know some people wait for the subs

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 28th, '08, 17:59

OMG THAT SOOOO fast!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 18:00

sugee.. so fast! ♥
i'll wait on torrent or CB to watch it again <333

DiSpy

Post by DiSpy » Jun 28th, '08, 18:04

Is there anyone releasing subs for the raw's listed here? I watched up to ep07 hardsubbed, but they are way behind. :(

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 18:12

kozumifan wrote:sugee.. so fast! ♥
i'll wait on torrent or CB to watch it again <333
its in three parts 25mins each or something do u think cause its 90 mins its missing 2 parts to go :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 18:13

SARS is doing the subs, i think they're behind because they're working on zettai kareshi also

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 19:52

YamapiRocks27 wrote:
Rori wrote:^ Think it might be to do with not living in Japan. I can't view it that way either.

FOUND IT AFTER NONE STOP SEARCHING ABOUT 6 SITES its part a,b,c so i dont know where d is cause its 90mins long but i think maybe its still being uploaded :-)
:cheers:

Went to have a nap and was hoping someone had posted up links to the raw when I woke up. Thanks a lot. :thumright:

And this user has ROOKIES too. =D

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 20:14

Rori wrote:
YamapiRocks27 wrote:

:cheers:

Your welcome only thing is unless am rubbish at maths that was 90mins long? it was 69 or 70 so am confused but loved the episode each part was 23 mins long and like their was only 2 parts so have a missed something

Went to have a nap and was hoping someone had posted up links to the raw when I woke up. Thanks a lot. thumright

And this user has ROOKIES too. =D
one thing i was waiting for the class meetin Kazama outside the hospital u know like a reunion after all that never happened , thats the one thing am upset about .

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 21:00

YamapiRocks27 wrote:
one thing i was waiting for the class meetin Kazama outside the hospital u know like a reunion after all that never happened , thats the one thing am upset about .
you're right. but i liked how their reaction when yankumi told them, yamato and the others were crying :wub:

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 21:13

kozumifan wrote:
YamapiRocks27 wrote:
you're right. but i liked how their reaction when yankumi told them, yamato and the others were crying :wub:
ya me to just wish they called of jumped hugged or something hehe , u notice at the end how close Ren and Yamato's desks are lol hehe i loved the episode just felt very short did u get to see any beating in the class room , am trying to figure out what the bit where Ren is pushed and they shout his name comes from u know from the end of episode 10 , well all my theories were wrong haha ,

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 21:34

Final:
This episode was so damn good. It completely made up for what it hasn't been giving us from the start. I loved practically everything. The way Goda barged into the school was pretty cool.

It was pretty obvious that Ren wouldn't die but it didn't stop me from worrying because they really did it well. I felt so much for Yankumi when she was crying over it too, it made me wonder if Ren would actually die.

Here was me thinking that (from last weeks preview) the director was about to tell them they were all expelled at the end of that.

I love the relationship between the Gokusen boys. You guys are right, to think they hated each other at the start, to Ren getting seriously hurt trying to save Yamato and Yamato about to literally kill Goda for revenge is what really makes me love Gokusen.

And, yeah, I was really wanting to see a reunion of sort between Ren and the others, but oh well, it was still a great final. If anyone knows the rating for this epi, please post it. =D

Buuuut, still one thing that they didn't wrap up, and that's their graduation. Maybe we will see it in a special? They've given us a graduation for the past two series anyway. We need to see one for these guys. *rori just wants more Gokusen, really* :whistling:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 28th, '08, 21:41

YamapiRocks27 wrote:
ya me to just wish they called of jumped hugged or something hehe , u notice at the end how close Ren and Yamato's desks are lol hehe i loved the episode just felt very short did u get to see any beating in the class room , am trying to figure out what the bit where Ren is pushed and they shout his name comes from u know from the end of episode 10 , well all my theories were wrong haha ,
after goda goes to the school, the boys are by the river.. then they fight in this warehouse, that's when ren sees yamato get beat up, so he goes to him and tries to help him, but goda got him and pushed him, then everything falls on him
rori
I was expecting the graduation too :( , maybe we will have an SP! or maybe the rumors about the movie will come true XD, im really hoping for that.. i want more gokusen

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 21:50

There was a SP confirmed for next year though, wasn't there?

Other things I forgot to mention about this episode.

English teacher (Tanaka-sensei, I think it is?) at the end = LOL Yankumi no. 2.

And Sawatari trying to do handstands up the wall, what the hell was that? :lol

Loved the episode so much. It was really satisfying. :wub:

Question, too. Who was the guy who was with the Doctor (Natsumi) at the start that they all had a fit over? Didn't quite catch his name.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 22:00

Rori wrote:
There was a SP confirmed for next year though, wasn't there?

Other things I forgot to mention about this episode.

English teacher (Tanaka-sensei, I think it is?) at the end = LOL Yankumi no. 2.

And Sawatari trying to do handstands up the wall, what the hell was that? :lol

Loved the episode so much. It was really satisfying. :wub:

Question, too. Who was the guy who was with the Doctor (Natsumi) at the start that they all had a fit over? Didn't quite catch his name.
i thought i was a movie not sp i heard thats coming out or was that a rumar was yours 90mins long cause we watched same thing same user lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 28th, '08, 22:07

The 3 parts together were about edit: 70 mins But then if you count all the adverts that went through it when it aired in Japan that probably made up for the 90 mins. Like most Jdrama episodes, I *think* they have them start on the hour and finish on the hour even though most are only (mostly always) 46 minutes long. The rest is made up by adverts in between. So yeah, think we got all of it from those 3 parts.

Could be wrong though, but I can't see what we could have missed.

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 28th, '08, 22:13

Rori wrote:The 3 parts together were about edit: 70 mins But then if you count all the adverts that went through it when it aired in Japan that probably made up for the 90 mins. Like most Jdrama episodes, I *think* they have them start on the hour and finish on the hour even though most are only (mostly always) 46 minutes long. The rest is made up by adverts in between. So yeah, think we got all of it from those 3 parts.

Could be wrong though, but I can't see what we could have missed.
very true wished they sayy 90mins not including adverts lol thanx for clearing everything up for me i dont feel like its finished , normally am sad when a series has finished but i dont think its kicked in yet

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 29th, '08, 02:51

yeah, there wasa lot of advertisement bewteen scenes
so it's 70 mins

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 29th, '08, 16:30

On the subject of the SP, yeah it was a movie that was 'confirmed' actually. I don't actually know if it's official, I can't remember how far back the news was posted but I did some googling and found this:

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 6#comments

I'm pretty sure there are other source's around.

Hopefully it's true. Jin and Kame back as Hayato and Ryu = :wub: Just seeing Kuma in the previous seasons having his little fights with Sawatari really makes me feel all nostalgic. If we could have the other main Gokusen boys come back (Shun, Teppei, etc) I think I'd just faint.

Will continue to pray that this is true. :pray:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 29th, '08, 22:10

yeah, that's the article i read.. i wonder when it'll be on tokyograph..

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 29th, '08, 22:18

Tokyograph was actually the first thing I checked for it, but I didn't see it.

So until it appears on there we can keep guessing for the mean time...

YamapiRocks27

Post by YamapiRocks27 » Jun 29th, '08, 22:30

i hope its true they have to graduate , omg i cant stop watching the final like my 7th 8th time lost count i just love it soooo much hehe :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 29th, '08, 22:31

Rori wrote:Tokyograph was actually the first thing I checked for it, but I didn't see it.

So until it appears on there we can keep guessing for the mean time...
LOL i know! i did too..
i hope to hear more news about it soon
i hope its true they have to graduate , omg i cant stop watching the final like my 7th 8th time lost count i just love it soooo much hehe
oh man!! mine is still downloading..
im gonna rewatch it maaaany times once it's done