Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 13th, '08, 09:22

@ruby_fann
Sinced, you said we have something in common, maybe the one you don't like is also the one i don't like? :roll :whistling: :P And there is a probability that the one "we don't like", ginuro might not like him too? :P :P Sorry guys, i don't mean anything i'm just feeling a little bit crazy today... :D :D But you know it doesnt necessarily mean that I hate him, let's just say that out of them he's the last person i will notice and give my attention to.. :P

@ginuro

I am not akame and never was but i just ask of them to "fake" it a little, at least just smile XD
LOL i think that would be hard on jin..i mean the faking part, because i think he's the kind of person who's very transparent.. when he's mad it shows, when he's bored it shows..when he's pissed off it shows, when he's amused it shows....XD
i am going to be hated
LMAO! They will come after you! *trying to escape* Just kidding! Good thing about this thread is everyone is a good sport and we all respect each others opinion but i can't say the same in some communities in LJ we can expect to have some violent reactions and rants from others... :lol :lol But you know it's interesting to talk about it. I wanted to control myself talking about it because at some point my views will be biased because of Jin but it's hard to resist... :P And to add more fire here's another pic... :whistling: :whistling:

And I find this pic very ineteresting....

pics credit to: J-One Records
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Jun 13th, '08, 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 13th, '08, 10:26

*sweetserenity08:Yeah,i think that you guess right by your saying :wink :lol And it seems like the finding allergy symptoms begins :P :whistling:
*Ginoru:I don't think you would be hated :D No one hates someone telling the truth :roll :lol
And i just found this translation on Kattun love http://randomaya.livejournal.com/30811.html#cutid1

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '08, 12:44

if you have a myspace account, join my myspace group... :D

Group URL: http://groups.myspace.com/KATTUNbyaTurk

I'm happy that Jin wanted to put Six Senses on the latest album. I really like it (even though I prefer mostly rockish songs of them) it's a lively song. Also I read that Jin insisted on putting Rhodesia in the first album. It's another fav of mine :wub: :wub: :wub:

yay, they are growing and getting taller :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 14th, '08, 01:01

sweetserenity08 wrote:And there is a probability that the one "we don't like", ginuro might not like him too? :P :P
But you know it doesnt necessarily mean that I hate him, let's just say that out of them he's the last person i will notice and give my attention to.. :P

LOL i think that would be hard on jin..i mean the faking part

LMAO! They will come after you! *trying to escape* Just kidding!

Good thing about this thread is everyone is a good sport and we all respect each others opinion but i can't say the same in some communities in LJ we can expect to have some violent reactions and rants from others... :lol :lol

But you know it's interesting to talk about it. I wanted to control myself talking about it because at some point my views will be biased because of Jin but it's hard to resist... :P And to add more fire here's another pic... :whistling: :whistling:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... pics/1.jpg

And I find this pic very ineteresting....
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... pics/2.png
pics credit to: J-One Records
Kame? i don't like or not like him just like you he is the less interesting for me, if he were more his age....

I know i know but he can "act" i also had people i didn't get along with in the opera and still have pics with them

I am not one to scape XD i can't help what i see and what i say

Wich is an absolut nonsense because even if we don't like one or another if we could overlook those differences we could work toguether and get better results than we have now

Yep it is interesting, if you want to talk about something do it, it is your opinion and you can do it, if anyone gets bugged by it is because it contains truth, and i mean in all kind of matters, if they don't like it just let them not look into it. What you have to do when talking about this issues is being as impartial as possible. It is like all those persons that post in lj about other "pairings" and always excuse themselves saying they are akames as protection ¬¬
You can find older pics ;)

LOL Yeah! it is interesting XD never thought that for Jin spar with Ueda in private meant in front of the whole Cartoon crew XD XD Funny how in the first one talks about a fight XD yeah sure these two fighting LOLLL

ruby_fann wrote:And it seems like the finding allergy symptoms begins :P :whistling:

*Ginoru:I don't think you would be hated :D No one hates someone telling the truth :roll :lol

And i just found this translation on Kattun love
XD i am dead!! LOL

Ohh there is always people that do hate for nothing

Thanks! but poor of his girl-friends XD after seeing him so "fluent" in romance in cartoon i just can think on his advices to them LOL

SP1CA wrote:I'm happy that Jin wanted to put Six Senses on the latest album. I really like it (even though I prefer mostly rockish songs of them) it's a lively song. Also I read that Jin insisted on putting Rhodesia in the first album. It's another fav of mine :wub: :wub: :wub:
Six Senses is a Koki song :) good thing we may get to see it on stage this time who writes to the radio to ask bout Rhodesia???

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 14th, '08, 05:57

There is new scans on July Monthly Songs Magazine Scans i just found on Kattun love. :D The way Jin sits in the pics is so,what can i say :unsure: ,offended and of course cool :wub: 8)
[img][img]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4901 ... 004sr5.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1281 ... 012le0.jpg[/img][/img]
[img][img]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7518 ... 002ed0.jpg[/img][/img]credit by http://blog.xuite.net/radio_report/kattun
BTW,i just read some comments on the recent CK and most of the opinions are dislike :glare:The fans want to see Kattun together talking,joking or teasing each other 'cause it's more funny :roll To be honest,i don't watch the other parts apart from Jin part so i can't tell my feeling but i do think that there something not right about these episodes and the rating is lower than before too :blink

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 14th, '08, 06:54

I like where Jin's hand is in the second picture 8D Kame's hair looks pretty girly XD Hnn, it is nice to see KAT-TUN interact :3 Maybe they're just trying this new thing for a while, and the producers will change back if the ratings aren't as good >.>

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 15th, '08, 00:28

ruby_fann

Thanks for the scans, hope HQ appear around they look really good :) And it is so funny to see them playing "Pirate" XD

LOL Jin, again monkey position! XD

About the new cartoon, i like it, from a time now they have been trying to look towards a more adult audience, Kattun are no longer kids and find adult themes much more interesting and intriguing. The problem around LJ is that most of the fans there are teenagers and this issues are still a bit akward for them, when in fact if they payed more attention they would be learning things ;) Other part of the issue is to see them flirting jezzzz ¬¬ again that of "no with girls!!" nonsense, they are no monks.
I find interesting that they are trying to cover so many different kinds of love and how people live them, is not always fairytale but also dark; the guys themselves are learning a lot with this, so i like it.
I watch all segments, if i watch just cut parts here and there i'd never be able to get the whole picture and what they try to explain.
Althought i agree that the leah part is nonsensical and the cleaner guy out of place and creepy but he also has his kind of "love" 8)

KuroiUsagi

Kame almost always looks girly XD poor guy with all that hair LOL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 15th, '08, 03:38

Ginoru wrote:Kame? i don't like or not like him just like you he is the less interesting for me, if he were more his age....
Aww, poor Kame. I actually like Kame a lot. A little more than Jin at times. :wink: :whistling: Still, no matter, 'cause i love 'em all. :-)
Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:I'm happy that Jin wanted to put Six Senses on the latest album. I really like it (even though I prefer mostly rockish songs of them) it's a lively song. Also I read that Jin insisted on putting Rhodesia in the first album. It's another fav of mine :wub: :wub: :wub:
Six Senses is a Koki song :) good thing we may get to see it on stage this time who writes to the radio to ask bout Rhodesia???
Oh really about Jin wanting RHODESIA on their debut album? That is my favorite song by them. And ahem, i thought you were taking care of writing them to get them to perform RHODESIA at their concerts, Ginoru? :wink:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 15th, '08, 04:31

lol, I'd be freaking happy out of my mind if they performed Rhodesia live. I love the song so much *___* I actually had the song for a while, and didn't listen to it till a couple months after when someone mentioned it was a rock-ish song Dx

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 15th, '08, 04:49

KuroiUsagi wrote:lol, I'd be freaking happy out of my mind if they performed Rhodesia live. I love the song so much *___* I actually had the song for a while, and didn't listen to it till a couple months after when someone mentioned it was a rock-ish song Dx
Oh my gosh, you were totally missing out then. :wink: When i first popped in my Best of cd, that was the song that totally caught my attention. Not that i didn't like the other songs but RHODESIA was the one. Definitely my favorite. But don't worry, Ginoru is gonna help us with getting KT to perform RHODESIA at their concerts. :wink: :lol You know, i'm used to artists/bands always performing songs from their albums when they go on tour. But i guess it's different for Japanese artists or maybe just JE bands in general? Hmm...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 15th, '08, 23:26

beanybeans wrote:Aww, poor Kame. I actually like Kame a lot. A little more than Jin at times. :wink: :whistling: Still, no matter, 'cause i love 'em all. :-)

Oh really about Jin wanting RHODESIA on their debut album? That is my favorite song by them. And ahem, i thought you were taking care of writing them to get them to perform RHODESIA at their concerts, Ginoru? :wink:
You sound a bit like a friend of mine , she doesn't like kame but would love to let him dry XD

LOL Sure, XD once i learn enough japanese to sound a bit older than a 3 year old XD

KuroiUsagi wrote:lol, I'd be freaking happy out of my mind if they performed Rhodesia live. I love the song so much *___* I actually had the song for a while, and didn't listen to it till a couple months after when someone mentioned it was a rock-ish song Dx
Really? Then i think you should go through all those never listened songs you may have around, maybe you will find pleasant surprises

beanybeans wrote: But don't worry, Ginoru is gonna help us with getting KT to perform RHODESIA at their concerts. :wink: :lol

You know, i'm used to artists/bands always performing songs from their albums when they go on tour. But i guess it's different for Japanese artists or maybe just JE bands in general? Hmm...
XD :whistling: Not in a hurry, aren't you? don't even remember the radio address XD

Japan is different and Je even more they have Shonen Club and of course need to fill the time so there are many songs that sounded there that were never thought to go to a cd. And the guys who want to try to write songs they do them there too not thinking on having them on cd :(

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 15th, '08, 23:40

Ginoru wrote:
beanybeans wrote:Aww, poor Kame. I actually like Kame a lot. A little more than Jin at times. :wink: :whistling: Still, no matter, 'cause i love 'em all. :-)

You sound a bit like a friend of mine , she doesn't like kame but would love to let him dry XD

LOL Sure, XD once i learn enough japanese to sound a bit older than a 3 year old XD
I do? Hmm, i don't get the part where you said she would love to let him dry. What exactly does that mean? Hmm, i'm not sure if i'm like your friend since i actually like Kame. :wink: Actually, come to think of it, i would probably rank him first. I guess he just intrigues me somehow.
Ginoru wrote:XD :whistling: Not in a hurry, aren't you? don't even remember the radio address XD

Japan is different and Je even more they have Shonen Club and of course need to fill the time so there are many songs that sounded there that were never thought to go to a cd. And the guys who want to try to write songs they do them there too not thinking on having them on cd :(
Don't worry, we've waited for a while for RHODESIA so we can probably wait a little while longer. :wink: I'm sure they appreciate all the fan mail they receive no matter the education level. :wink:

And what a tease. But i guess being exposed to all of those songs is better than nothing. Still, if a song gets released on an album, it should totally be performed at concerts.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '08, 00:08

beanybeans wrote:I do? Hmm, i don't get the part where you said she would love to let him dry. What exactly does that mean?

Hmm, i'm not sure if i'm like your friend since i actually like Kame. :wink: Actually, come to think of it, i would probably rank him first. I guess he just intrigues me somehow.

Don't worry, we've waited for a while for RHODESIA so we can probably wait a little while longer. :wink: I'm sure they appreciate all the fan mail they receive no matter the education level. :wink:

And what a tease. But i guess being exposed to all of those songs is better than nothing. Still, if a song gets released on an album, it should totally be performed at concerts.
8) Ok no minors read under the spoiler ok?
highlight ;) she says she doesn't like him but would tie him to a bed an let him dry; she finds him very atractive sexually ;)
I wouldn't rank kame first, for me he is too artificial, he tries too hard, i'd like him better if he'd relax

LOL then ok after all it wouldn't make it for this concerts, they are already in the latest stages of rehearshal

yup look at 6 Senses, it will probably be performed for the first time in this upcoming cons :)

Just 6 days for the first one!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 16th, '08, 00:27

Ginoru wrote: 8) Ok no minors read under the spoiler ok?
highlight ;) she says she doesn't like him but would tie him to a bed an let him dry; she finds him very atractive sexually ;)
I wouldn't rank kame first, for me he is too artificial, he tries too hard, i'd like him better if he'd relax
LOL. Too funny. So just curious, does she actually think that more so about Kame than with Jin? You know, i was never attracted to Kame before i really knew who KAT-TUN was but now, it's a totally different story. Haha. Of course, you wouldn't rank Kame first since Jin is your first, Ginoru. :wink: I've just seen more things with Kame that i like more than with Jin.
Ginoru wrote:LOL then ok after all it wouldn't make it for this concerts, they are already in the latest stages of rehearshal

yup look at 6 Senses, it will probably be performed for the first time in this upcoming cons :)

Just 6 days for the first one!
Still, it's okay to go for it and get them to perform RHODESIA at future concerts. One can only hope. We'll keep persevering. :-) And oh, i still need to listen to 6 Senses. Hehe. Can't wait for their concert dvd to come out.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '08, 02:34

beanybeans wrote:LOL. Too funny. So just curious, does she actually think that more so about Kame than with Jin?

You know, i was never attracted to Kame before i really knew who KAT-TUN was but now, it's a totally different story. Haha.

Of course, you wouldn't rank Kame first since Jin is your first, Ginoru. :wink:

I've just seen more things with Kame that i like more than with Jin.

Still, it's okay to go for it and get them to perform RHODESIA at future concerts. One can only hope. We'll keep persevering. :-)

And oh, i still need to listen to 6 Senses. Hehe.

Can't wait for their concert dvd to come out.
Yep, kame is just her "dark object of desire" Jin is untouchable no matter how much she would like to do that to kame if she gets a glimpse of Jin kame will be abbandone for sure

There are times i find something interesting on him but most of the time.....

In fact nope XD my first is Ueda but shares that first post with Jin, Jin is more my ototo Ueda is another story ;)

Dramas?

LOL then no problem XD

Go then it is a nice song :)

LOL let them start them first! ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 16th, '08, 02:41

Ginoru wrote:Yep, kame is just her "dark object of desire" Jin is untouchable no matter how much she would like to do that to kame if she gets a glimpse of Jin kame will be abbandone for sure

There are times i find something interesting on him but most of the time.....

In fact nope XD my first is Ueda but shares that first post with Jin, Jin is more my ototo Ueda is another story ;)

Dramas?
Haha. Okay, when she abandons Kame, i'll snatch him myself. LOL.

No, not really dramas though yeah, i think Kame's dramas are better than Jin's because of the storyline or whatever. It's actually overall how i see Kame and his personality. I know you think he's fake but i don't really think that and for some weird reason, he just always catches my attention. Jin will too sometimes but not as much Kame. Good grief. LOL.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 16th, '08, 12:07

Oh the conversation between you too is so lively and interesting that i don't want to interupt :lol I just foung this on Kattun love with a "special" name :D "Akanishi Jin, 'The Stark Naked Season' duet July 2008" http://seishun-banzai.livejournal.com/6284.html
BTW,as i've said,Jin is the first one i notice in Kat-tun and till now,he is still my fist priority but i also love Junno's smiles :wub: And about your friend Ginoru,to tell the truth i have thought the same thing as her but with Jin more than 1 times LOL but the more interview i read about him,the more i think he is the combination of pureness and passion :roll The way he think and the way he act are sometimes different but collocate with each other :scratch: :-)
Last edited by ruby_fann on Jun 17th, '08, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 16th, '08, 22:11

beanybeans wrote:Haha. Okay, when she abandons Kame, i'll snatch him myself. LOL.

No, not really dramas though yeah, i think Kame's dramas are better than Jin's because of the storyline or whatever.

It's actually overall how i see Kame and his personality.I know you think he's fake but i don't really think that and for some weird reason, he just always catches my attention.

Jin will too sometimes but not as much Kame. Good grief. LOL.
She has him abbandoned most of the time after all it is just her "object" LOL

This is kind off topic already so...
Kame has had many more dramas than Jin :( but there i think he is more natural as an actor

I see him like that, "masked" would be a good term too; because it is already a lot of time knowing him, not only now but since kiddy mode and i have seen a lot ;)
LOL don't worry Jin's fans will thank you ;) more for us LOL joke

ruby_fann wrote:Oh the conversation between you too is so lively and interesting that i don't want to interupt :lol

I just foung this on Kattun love with a "special" name :D "Akanishi Jin, 'The Stark Naked Season' duet July 2008"

BTW,as i've said,Jin is the first one i notice in Kat-tun and till now,he is still my fist priority but i also love Junno's smiles :wub:

And about your friend Ginoru,to tell the truth i have thought the same thing as her but with Jin more than 1 times LOL

but the more interview i read about him,the more i think he is the combination of pureness and passion :roll The way he think and the way he act are sometimes different but collocate with each other :scratch: :-)
Don't worry we were already going off topic good to have a call back ;)

It is a very interesting interview, i have read it, i have to say he has not surprised me because that is how i see him :)

XD In my case the first Kt i met
was kame but never hooked me, then came Jin and through Jin Ueda, same level different kinds of love ;) (and i love Junno too XD he is just so cute)

XD Fangirls fantasies unveiled!!!

Yep! exactly he is really innocent regarding certain things :) LOL it is part of his nature i think that not even himself knows how he is acting and reacting sometimes :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 17th, '08, 01:54

huh? what's going on?

at least JIn's in Anego, and it's a very good drama.
tbh Yukan doesn't relfect too much of anything. It's a kid's drama and the team was totally running out of time. Being more objective, let's wait for the next one.

and JIn has already got many fans to support him^^
we love his beautiful voice to death and his dance always causes major blood loss and his interesting personality is such a winnar, not to mention that he's one of the most good-looking guys in the world~hehe

btw, zoomin news of Jin being dubbing Speed racer. It also includes a short interview of Jin~^^~

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 17th, '08, 02:06

Hehe, don't worry, Mirokujin. I was just messing around with Ginoru. :wink: I still like Jin but i just revealed that i'm weirdly drawn (in a good way) to Kame. I actually haven't watched any of Jin's dramas except for Gokusen 2. I have no idea why i never got around to watching Yukan Club yet...actually i do but by now i've just kind of left in the dust. I didn't mean to though. I'll have to catch it some time soon among the other gazillion things that i still have to watch. Though storyline wise i guess i'm not as interested in watching Jin's dramas. Nothing against his acting. Jin is still by far my most favorite JE singer. I totally dig his voice. :wub:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 17th, '08, 04:32

Eh.. I watched Yukan Club the second it came out ^O^ Probably because it was during my Jin drama craze. (I'd just watched Gokusen 2 and I think Anego before it)

:\ Yukan's.. plot... isn't really interesting to me >.> Probably because it seems like a cartoon, every episode almost has a whole new plot. But if you like Jin and fanservice then you'll probably like it! :D

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 17th, '08, 08:39

I've watched Yukan club and Anego but not Gokusen 2(i can't find it at any DVD shop unlike Yukan and Anego)About Yukan club,i think there is some unneccessary scenes in each episodes that make the episode seem like lenghthy.I have let my friend watch it one times and fastforward these scenes.She sais that this drama is good and funny and she likes it.When i told her that many viewers thinks the drama is sometimes boring and she said that she didn't think so maybe because i ahve fastforwarded some scenes :lol
And about Anego,i think the plot is good and so is the acting of Shinohara and of course Jin 8) (look like i'm spoiling him LOL)but i really don't like seeing Anego cheats on(maybe this word is not approriate 'cause Kurogawa refused to marry her :scratch: )Kurogawa and her friend(i've forgot the couple names :whistling: )By the way i haven't watched the Special episode yet 'cause it's not included in the DVD :unsure:
According to a new Oricon chart to find out who is the sexiest man in Showbiz,Jin once again wins a competition relating to "sexy" :lol by topping the chart :cheers:

Tensai_san

kat tun - jin

Post by Tensai_san » Jun 17th, '08, 08:52

According to a new Oricon chart to find out who is the sexiest man in Showbiz,Jin once again wins a competition relating to "sexy" by topping the chart

>> TOTALLY agree wif it! Be it Jin actin in Yukan Club or Anego... His has this handsome aura surrounding him... (not gay though). I find his outer appearance "sexy" as describe and cool. Expect him 2 act more dramas in the upcoming yrs!! Hurray!
>3 Jin!

haiiro_no_anata

Post by haiiro_no_anata » Jun 18th, '08, 05:40

Hello Mina-san!!!
I`m new here... XD

Yukan is so funny... I really enjoy watching it...,
Gokusen 2 was really boring, the first season was better... alll the episodes were the same.... always end up with yankumi fighting..... The only reason to see it is Jin and Kame... XP...

I have a question regarding the last episode of cartoon kat-tun, someone knows what leah said to Jin?... Did she said ...daisuki...and ... kiss...?

(pardon my english)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 18th, '08, 06:38

Hello and welcome haiiro_no_anata :lol I can't answer your question but may be other guys can^^I haven't watched Gokusen 2 yet but as long as i knoe Jin's in it,i will go to any lenth to have this DVD 8)
*Tensai_san:Yup,as in an interview which ask the members of Kattun choose one of the others to be the most strongest romance rival,Koki(or Junno,i don't remember very well) said that Jin always emits coolness :wub: I think he ,ay do it without any recognition :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 19th, '08, 00:13

LOL So finally all the drama undergone by fans around internet about Jin-Leah was finally for nothing XD (at least for this ep LOL) It all ended up being Jin turning into a fish XD

If someone, after that part still thinks he is a ladykiller and all that please think twice LOLLLLLLLLL

Welcome to the newbie ;) about what thay said i think there were transcripts around interenet, try Jin daily

shosef

Post by shosef » Jun 19th, '08, 06:14

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you guys....anyway, i heard that Jin's gonna do the voice over for Speed Racer.....i'm glad to hear that...and he had a duet with Ueto Aya too (though frankly i don't care about her but just the thought of Jin singing makes me smile...)..... :D :D

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 19th, '08, 18:40

ruby_fann wrote:as in an interview which ask the members of Kattun choose one of the others to be the most strongest romance rival,Koki(or Junno,i don't remember very well) said that Jin always emits coolness Wub I think he ,ay do it without any recognition Whistling
I read that too. Actually Koki and Jin both got 3 votes from each member. Jin was voted by Ueda,Koki and Nakamaru while Koki got votes from Kame, Junno and Jin though I'm not sure about Junno and maru's vote it might be the other way around but it's still a tie between them. And i enjoyed how each members think that there are no ways that they gonna win if one of them is their love rival. Guess both of them is a threat..XD
Ginoru wrote:LOL So finally all the drama undergone by fans around internet about Jin-Leah was finally for nothing XD (at least for this ep LOL) It all ended up being Jin turning into a fish XD

If someone, after that part still thinks he is a ladykiller and all that please think twice LOLLLLLLLL
hahaha! they we're so hyped up and ready to kill Leah... :lol LMAO at jin being turned into a fish..Jin lost in whatever game they were playing..XD

But I still think he's so cute and adorable while doing that punishment..and that's the only thing i find interesting in this week's CKT.

It's getting boring I should say. I thought the new CKT will be good for the other's who don't have enough air time but i don't know i still think it's pretty much the same.I don't know how do they divide each members air time. I think it's better have the old format.:lol

welcome to haiiro_no_anata hope to see you here often.

shosef
really? they will have a duet? i like aya that wil be great then...:-)
omg! i'm a filipina too... :O guess you're a filipina too because I saw that you're located in the philippines.. :lol

Someone posted in KT LJ the parody of DUES. Don't get me wrong i love kat-tun but ican't help but laugh at that crack subs of the PV which lead me to another good laugh when I saw Real Face parody. It was even hilarious. If you want to see Real Face Parody just don't take it seriously. :lol

miepie

Post by miepie » Jun 19th, '08, 18:55

Oh, where was the fish thing? Or Leah-thing, dunno what exacty it is.
Must be a cartoon Kattun episode, isn't it?

asianluver23

Post by asianluver23 » Jun 19th, '08, 20:05

squee!!! I love Akanishi Jin. He is my favorite member of KAT-TUN except for Ueda. I love them all but those two are my favorite!!! squee!!!! :heart:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 20th, '08, 03:50

yeah Jin's so cute and shy and funny in the last epi of CKT~XD
I didn't watch the whole episode, but I heard that the time was again not evenly devided.
but isn't Ueda who's gonna be the next one doing out-door things? then he might get more screen time I think. If not, the producer better be careful.
BTW, the rating drops to 2.9% this time and it wasn't delayed as the previous one~new CTK is in crisis~|o|~

seems like this thread got a bunch of Jin&Ueda fans~hehe~

YAY for the coming concert tour. I hope the crazy schedule won't kill my Jin baby~==|||||||

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 20th, '08, 05:31

Welcome all the newbie^^ :lol I havn't watched CK this week episode yet but i will do it later^^Although Ginoru said that watching the whole part is better so that i can understand but i guess i still want ot watch Jin part and maybe together with Ueda's :D
And the stuff related to the album as well as the concert is out.To tell the truth,i don't think most of them are useful :whistling:
*Miroku:Yeah,so do i.But in the middle of the concert is Jin's birthday.I wonder if the band will celebrate for him and if Yamapi or Ryo will come then? :roll

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 20th, '08, 21:04

RyoPin... *____*

XD Would be cute if KT-TUN played a prank or something on Jin's birthday x3 Always love seeing those.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '08, 00:50

Hello all!! I have been locked ina cave studying for an annoying exam that has only proved itself even more annoying after it ended!!!

Shosef no duet just companion in dubbing ;)

Sweet Thanks for the gif!! that is exactly Jin as a fish XD LOLL so shy XD XD

miepie look at Sweets gif ;) there you have the fish

Mirokujin heck still weird not knowing how to call you here XD!

Yep the time was equally divided, Jin, Koki and Kame had more time, i think kame had the biggest time but it was funny to see him turn into a new kind of Moses from who fans and no waters retire XD LOLL Maru had a little time too XD really that guy needs to go out more often XD Junno a little time too and Ueda no time at all if you don't count the preview ¬¬ He will go out next week yep and i really hope he has more time!!!!

LOL yeah many Jindas around XD I feel really comfortable LOL

Just a few hours to the first concert in Hiroshima.... i really hope we get news soon!!!
The big problem will be Tokyo Dome

Ruby LOL who said concert goods had to be useful? XD just drollworthy and wanted by fans XD

Ruby Don't think so all are very busy and on different parts of Japan, what i would have liked is that Jin's bday was during a concert but no luck ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 21st, '08, 05:56

I've read that Nkamaru will be the firt one in Kat-tun to get a solo show :lol It is good to see all the members of Kattun gain more and more popularity not only focus on Jin and Kame :roll
BTW,does anyone know the address of JE corp or where i can send a birthday gift to Jin?I know that the gift may never be given to Jin but i just want to do something for him on his birthday^^

leigh1381

Post by leigh1381 » Jun 21st, '08, 11:35

I'M SO SAD RIGHT, I WANT TO CRY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SO HERE'S THE STORY I'VE BEEN LEAVING HERE IN UAE FOR A YEAR NOW
AND JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY HAVE BLOCKED LIVEJOURNAL :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOW CAN I CONTINUE MY KAT-TUN FANGIRLING WITHOUT LJ :goggle: :goggle:

I'M GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW :goggle:

GUYS DO YOU KNOW OTHER SITES WHERE I COULD CONTINUE MY FANGIRLING
AND ALSO WHERE I CAN READ FANFICS....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :pale:

Parab

Post by Parab » Jun 21st, '08, 11:36

Ginoru, you can find a small report about 1st concert on kattunlove community in LJ.
The songs and some news : one of them is that Kame had purled his hair :crazy: ...

Why do you say that Tokyo Dome would be a problem? I intend to go there on the 02/08. Please, don't be so negative! :roll :-)
Is it true that no pictures are allowed on the concert? Why is that if it is?

leigh1381

Post by leigh1381 » Jun 21st, '08, 13:38

Parab wrote:Ginoru, you can find a small report about 1st concert on kattunlove community in LJ.
The songs and some news : one of them is that Kame had purled his hair :crazy: ...

Why do you say that Tokyo Dome would be a problem? I intend to go there on the 02/08. Please, don't be so negative! :roll :-)
Is it true that no pictures are allowed on the concert? Why is that if it is?
KAME WHAT?

Parab

Post by Parab » Jun 21st, '08, 15:10

leigh1381 wrote: KAME WHAT?
I made a stupid mistake :wub: ! :lol :lol
He permed his hair. Sorry!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 21st, '08, 21:37

Just read some Hiroshima Concert Fanreports LOL at Jin and Maru talking about Jin's *xxxx* XD...I hope Jin didn't hurt himself if the report was true that he slipped or something while running on the stage. And there are so much talks about kame's hair.

Have you guy's seen the shop photos posted at KAT-TUN's lj? I hope Jin will learn to stay away from that plaid he like to wear. :whistling: But overall I like it. They look like that they we're really having fun.

leigh1381
OMG! why would they block the LJ there? I'm on the middle east too but I hope they won't block LJ here. LJ is my fast source for Jin/KAt-TUn updates. No way! :crazy:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '08, 23:46

Leigh My suggestion? Create a good network of friends who have Lj and can inform you and hang around forums; I don't have Lj despite i can access it but i trust my friends to give me information from them and help me get things, the rest? my work searching online and forums; Good Luck!

Parab Thanks, already checked the reports but i want more detail!! LOL

About Tokyo dome being a problem, it is just that four days in a row and specially Tokyo Dome, it is going to be August and extremelly hot in Tokyo, with four intense sessions and sure in one of them they are going to record the dvd so double effort that day; Jin loses strenght fast, that's why those are going to be dates to watch over carefully

Leigh Not only permed but also overplucked his eyebrows resulting in kame turned into a ramen dish and covering his eyes XD I have seen pics and it does not look pretty LOLLL

Sweet XD yeah read that LOL But they are always like that. I want to see the Tengu!!

About Jin's fall if you had read all the reports you'd have seen that it was because during encore he kept on wishpering with Ueda about...who know and having lots of fun plus been hyper XD so he slipped ;) Don't worry if something had happened we'd already know

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 22nd, '08, 06:18

Ginoru wrote:

Sweet XD yeah read that LOL But they are always like that. I want to see the Tengu!!

About Jin's fall if you had read all the reports you'd have seen that it was because during encore he kept on wishpering with Ueda about...who know and having lots of fun plus been hyper XD so he slipped ;) Don't worry if something had happened we'd already know
hahaha! So like Jin to talk about it. The takoyaki and everything.XD I want t see that too. Hope fancams start to appear anytime soon (of Six Senses if possible). :lol

Yeah I read that JinDa whispering moment too but I read in Jin daily that it was because he was playing with Maru and so sweet of Junno to help him get up. Glad to know that he's feeling genki. Hope it would last till the last day of the concert, because we all know that Jin can easily get tired and exhausted and worse get sick.

I stole Jin concert pics @ [url=hhttp://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/356232.html#cutid1]Jin Daily[/url] so all credit credit goes to the one who posted it.:D

Don't you think this first pic bring back the real face Concert days?
Image :wub: :wub: :wub: one of my fave..

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 22nd, '08, 06:38

sweetserenity08:Thanks for the pic :lol I don't know what to say.Jin lookes so,uhm,glamourous and of course pirate :wub: :roll
I've visited luvjin and there are some shop pis posted there but in a group^^
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20578950http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20583116
OMG,I'm dying to be present at Kattun concert :cry:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 22nd, '08, 12:21

leigh1381 wrote:

I'M SO SAD RIGHT, I WANT TO CRY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SO HERE'S THE STORY I'VE BEEN LEAVING HERE IN UAE FOR A YEAR NOW
AND JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY HAVE BLOCKED LIVEJOURNAL :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOW CAN I CONTINUE MY KAT-TUN FANGIRLING WITHOUT LJ :goggle: :goggle:

I'M GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW :goggle:

GUYS DO YOU KNOW OTHER SITES WHERE I COULD CONTINUE MY FANGIRLING
AND ALSO WHERE I CAN READ FANFICS....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :pale:

ATASHI MO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my summer's becoming BORING ...... i cant do a thing ....... LJ IS MA LIFE :cry: :cry: .... MINA PLZ HELP ....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 22nd, '08, 13:11

sweetserenity08 wrote:
I stole Jin concert pics @ [url=hhttp://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/356232.html#cutid1]Jin Daily[/url] so all credit credit goes to the one who posted it.:D

Don't you think this first pic bring back the real face Concert days?
Image :wub: :wub: :wub: one of my fave..

XD kyaaaaaaaa, so much cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 22nd, '08, 16:19

Hanazawa Rui wrote:
ATASHI MO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my summer's becoming BORING ...... i cant do a thing ....... LJ IS MA LIFE :cry: :cry: .... MINA PLZ HELP ....
Per marriedtomisaki who wrote in the Kame thread here, you can download Hotspot Shield which should allow you to view LJ again after connecting to it: http://anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/

It looks like it worked for leigh1381. :-)

Just curious, so for people who attend JE concerts, are the shopping bags something that's included and everyone can get for free or do you have to buy those too? I don't know why i thought the bags were automatically given to you. :unsure:

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jun 23rd, '08, 14:32

Aloha!! i hope i can talk about the concert but i'm not able to be there. it's gud to read all the fans report and most of that wrote jin's do very well. :lol
actually i just read this one http://wiki.theppn.org/Akanishi_Jin
about akanishi profile and i realize it wrote in trivia, jin bought a dog with kamenashi. i want to make sure once again, hope anyone can help me.
first, is that mean that Pin is a dog that jin bought together with kame?
and second which dog is jin bought with yabu? i had read somewhere before said that jin had bought a dog with yabu, am i right?
One more thing, i dunno about dog species and i dunno how toy poddle look like but i hav seen kame's dog before, Ran-chan. Is Pin same species with Ran-chan?
I'm just curious. i never seen Jin's dog before except the one in Jin's youngest picture and the black small dog in Jin's interview around year 2000 maybe. One of the host is....what should i say....'soft male'? and jin play dart. is that dog is PIN?
Sorry if i ask something unnecessary here. I'm just a new fans, so i just want to know. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 24th, '08, 02:22

sweet
Thanks for the pics! they kept me sane this days with the hateful didactis i had to make!!! And i seee Jin is still advertisement mand for Janji XD now eiththe new line Buiby XD

Yeah you will always see Jindaru playing around :) and i am happy that Junno is more with them :) But the reports showed that bakanishi is baaack! at least a little bit ;)

beanybeans

Nice trick :salut:

The shopping bags are up to buy, i guess that if you buy many things but not the bag they may give you a plastic bag or something

diyaz

Never believe a wiki! everyone can manipulate them and not always with good intentions; answering this case of the dogs:

Nope Jin and kame didn't bought a dog togueter (i feel the hand of an akame ¬¬), Jin bought a dog with Pi, in fact it was Pi who bought the dog for Jin's mom and she named it Pin for both of them, if kame had had anything to do she may have used a part of his name and not Pi's

No more bought dogs as far as i know, Mirokujin may know

No Pin is not the same species with Ran-chan, poodles are this small, rather round, curly things while Ran-chan falls more to sausage dog can't remember the right species

Don't have a Pin pic at hand sorry.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '08, 06:28

Ginoru wrote:beanybeans

Nice trick :salut:

The shopping bags are up to buy, i guess that if you buy many things but not the bag they may give you a plastic bag or something
I was pretty amazed that it actually worked. And thanks for the info on the bags. I don't know why i got that impression but what the heck was i thinking? This is JE we're talking about. I guess when people got excited about new shopping bags, i guess they meant excited to buy. :wink:
Ginoru wrote: No Pin is not the same species with Ran-chan, poodles are this small, rather round, curly things while Ran-chan falls more to sausage dog can't remember the right species

Sausage dog? Haha. I prefer to call them hot dogs. :lol Anyway, i think that Ran-chan is a type of dachshund. I'm definitely not a poodle fan. They're just not as cute and i don't like the curly hair/fur that they have. Ran-chan is cute but i prefer short-haired dogs. Beagles in particular. :-) But anyway, i'm really interested in seeing what Pin, the poodle, looks like. Even though you don't have a pic, have you actually seen a pic of Jin's mom's dog then?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 06:42

From what i have read some where Jin has 3 pet dogs... but i dodn't knwo if it true.... but i HAVE pictures.. but i don't want to false show you guys infomation....
I'll just say that i found this info on Friendster so anyoen can say anythi the pictures are real pictures....(But i don't think jin would dress hsi dogs up....)

The dogs are.... Ten, Maru, and Pin
Maru is black...
Ten is a light brown color...
and Pin is kinda gray(Well the picture was in black and White)

But if you guys want to see the pictures
http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.ph ... 438310&a=0

i dont know if you have to befriend it or not... but there pictures of dogs.... use your own opnion on it...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 24th, '08, 15:04

Thanks Nana but i think those dogs belong to the Friendster owner, don't think Jin or his mom would have so little taste as to dress the dogs like that (i hope!)and as far as i can remember the only dog Jin has shown a pic of is Pin, wich i finally found

Sorry because i don't have it bigger, but as you can read there he says " my dog Pin chan" and it is rather black ;)
Last edited by Ginoru on Jun 25th, '08, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '08, 15:14

Ginoru wrote:Thanks Nana but i think those dogs belong to the Friendster owner, don't think Jin or his mom would have so little taste as to dress the dogs like that and as far as i can remember the only dog Jin has shown a pic of is Pin, wich i finally found

Sorry because i don't have it bigger, but as you can read there he says " my dog Pin chan" and it is rather black ;)
Cool! We have evidence now. Actually, Pin's a cute-looking poodle. Is it a mix of anything or is it pure poodle? I guess when i think of poodles, i tend to have the other image of them which isn't too appealing to me.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jun 24th, '08, 15:37

Thank u so much for helping. it really make me confuse :wub:
well, actually i want to know Jin's pet since i watch DBSK's pet, Yunho-Typhoon, Hero-Vicky,Micky-Harang,Xiah-Shaki and Max-Mang Dong Il(weird name but i dun know if i spell it right) in yutube.
It make me want to know more about Pin, Ten and Maru but anywhere thanks for helping. i hope someday i can see jin with his real dogs.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 24th, '08, 15:52

diyaz wrote:It make me want to know more about Pin, Ten and Maru but anywhere thanks for helping. i hope someday i can see jin with his real dogs.
Oh, so Jin really does have 3 dogs? What kinds of dogs are Ten and Maru, i wonder? Hmm, was Maru, his dog, named after Maru?

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jun 24th, '08, 18:28

Well, i dun know......but Jin really hav dogs name Ten and Maru right? he never say something about his pet, so i'm not sure.
instead of that, i really want to see the fancams from Kat-Tun concert. i've already got the Jin's acapella for Bokura no Machida, just a short one but it really make me cry when heard his voice. :cry:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 18:44

yah... i was not beleiving after looking around... but that would be funny if jin had a dog name Maru and Ten.... hahahaha....

*another thing to add to list of info need to get from jin when i meet him hahahahaa jkjkjk*

but i helped even thou i felt it was fake... BTW i have seen pics of Pin.. and i knew it was black...
(BTW I WANT hIS DOG iLOVE little DOGS!!!)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 25th, '08, 01:31

beanybeans wrote:Cool! We have evidence now. Actually, Pin's a cute-looking poodle. Is it a mix of anything or is it pure poodle? I guess when i think of poodles, i tend to have the other image of them which isn't too appealing to me.
:) Yep that is Pin, i forgot to say that yes, he showed another dog, the one from he was a kid a collie; I think Pin is purebreed but that pic is from 2006 so now he has to be an adult :)

I don't like small dogs(even when i had one myself but mine was mixed with a very big breed XD ), i admit they are cute but i prefer by a long shot big ones, they are so sweet :) I'd love to see the three golden retrievers Ueda has (and learn to whom he dog the appears in LIps and YnU photoshoot belongs to after we have already seen kame's ran chan and koki's sakura)

diyaz wrote:Thank u so much for helping. it really make me confuse :wub:

It make me want to know more about Pin, Ten and Maru but anywhere thanks for helping.

i hope someday i can see jin with his real dogs.
Confused about pets? XD don't worry a lot about it ;)

The only info about Tan and Maru is that those are Pomerania (according to japanese wikipedia. that said i don't believe anything wikipedia says no matter what, everyone can change and add things there without proves)

I don't know about that he has pretty well defined the line between his work and his private life, that's why i think he keeps showing the same pics over and over again

beanybeans wrote:Oh, so Jin really does have 3 dogs? What kinds of dogs are Ten and Maru, i wonder? Hmm, was Maru, his dog, named after Maru?
It seems so yep, breed up there (all this according to japanese wiki of course)

It'd be funny if it was after Maru but i don't know if i'd like one of my friends to name his dog after me ¬¬ XD

diyaz wrote:Well, i dun know......but Jin really hav dogs name Ten and Maru right? he never say something about his pet, so i'm not sure.

i really want to see the fancams from Kat-Tun concert. i've already got the Jin's acapella for Bokura no Machida, just a short one but it really make me cry when heard his voice. :cry:
That's because they belong to his private life ;)

Fancam?
Like this short lovejuice? credits to brooke-ueda in ktlove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktKR_1yu8A

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 25th, '08, 06:03

Ginoru wrote:I'd love to see the three golden retrievers Ueda has (and learn to whom he dog the appears in LIps and YnU photoshoot belongs to after we have already seen kame's ran chan and koki's sakura)
Aww, golden retrievers are such sweet dogs. :-) Three of them? My goodness. Those dogs can be pretty big. And i didn't know that Koki had a dog. What kind of dog is Sakura? Does everyone in KT own dogs? Wait, i don't think that Junno has any, right? I'm also not sure about Maru.
Ginoru wrote:It'd be funny if it was after Maru but i don't know if i'd like one of my friends to name his dog after me ¬¬ XD
Yeah, i was totally thinking that when i was writing my post. LOL. I guess that's not exactly a compliment. Hehe. But think of it this way, dogs are ultra cute or can be at least. :wink:
Ginoru wrote: Fancam?
Like this short lovejuice? credits to brooke-ueda in ktlove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktKR_1yu8A
I totally enjoyed that. Can't wait to actually watch the performance. I also hope that Jin continues to sing Bokura no Machi de acapella style in all the concerts. I could definitely hear the emotion in his voice. It must've been a moving moment for him.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 25th, '08, 06:16

I have a pic of Jin with a black dog but it is not Pin and i don't know where does this dog come from either^^ :whistling:
BTW,i found this translation where Jin talk about his first try in the voice casting.He even compares his work with the comedy skit :lol
http://bonjovial.livejournal.com/825100.html
And here is the link to the pics of this interview but not HQ^^
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20563436

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Jun 25th, '08, 10:33

can i know what actually happen to the LJ? Cos it is hard to reach Kat-Tun Love and Akame LiveJournal this lately. :cry:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jun 25th, '08, 16:41

diyaz wrote:can i know what actually happen to the LJ? Cos it is hard to reach Kat-Tun Love and Akame LiveJournal this lately. :cry:
theres nothing wrong with both of em, They work just fine ^^ maybe its your browser... IE often is troublesome XD thats why I have Mozilla Firefox and the Mac broser safari ^^

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 25th, '08, 20:07

I see everyone's getting interested with Jin's dog named Pin. Though I only see one pic of that dog here's a short interview of Jin back then talking about Pin!Pin!Pin!..

ruby_fann
I'm not sure but I think that pic was the photoshoot where kame ask the staff if he could own ran-chan. So i don't know if that dog with Jin is ran-chan or maybe not.:unsure:

Gin

No need to thank me for the pics I just took it from Jin Daily. XD I'm so glad that when it comes to updates on LJ Jin updates always comes first. :lol Which remind me to post the 2nd day Hiroshima pics..XD

pics credit to:Jin Daily

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 25th, '08, 21:07

sweetserenity08 wrote:I'm not sure but I think that pic was the photoshoot where kame ask the staff if he could own ran-chan. So i don't know if that dog with Jin is ran-chan or maybe not.:unsure:
You mean Kame asked the staff if Jin could own Ran-chan? Is that who you mean by "he"? I thought that dog kinda looked like Ran-chan. Or at least it reminds me of him.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 25th, '08, 21:20

diyaz wrote:Aloha!! i hope i can talk about the concert but i'm not able to be there. it's gud to read all the fans report and most of that wrote jin's do very well. :lol
actually i just read this one http://wiki.theppn.org/Akanishi_Jin
about akanishi profile and i realize it wrote in trivia, jin bought a dog with kamenashi. i want to make sure once again, hope anyone can help me.
first, is that mean that Pin is a dog that jin bought together with kame?
and second which dog is jin bought with yabu? i had read somewhere before said that jin had bought a dog with yabu, am i right?
One more thing, i dunno about dog species and i dunno how toy poddle look like but i hav seen kame's dog before, Ran-chan. Is Pin same species with Ran-chan?
I'm just curious. i never seen Jin's dog before except the one in Jin's youngest picture and the black small dog in Jin's interview around year 2000 maybe. One of the host is....what should i say....'soft male'? and jin play dart. is that dog is PIN?
Sorry if i ask something unnecessary here. I'm just a new fans, so i just want to know. :-)
I think in trivia part it was written that he bought Pin with Yabu but then they corrected it as Kame, guess :scratch: I know that show, that one Jin said his mom is just 15 years older than him :D and that dog was Pin.
Ginoru wrote:
diyaz

Never believe a wiki! everyone can manipulate them and not always with good intentions; answering this case of the dogs:

Nope Jin and kame didn't bought a dog togueter (i feel the hand of an akame ¬¬), Jin bought a dog with Pi, in fact it was Pi who bought the dog for Jin's mom and she named it Pin for both of them, if kame had had anything to do she may have used a part of his name and not Pi's

No more bought dogs as far as i know, Mirokujin may know

No Pin is not the same species with Ran-chan, poodles are this small, rather round, curly things while Ran-chan falls more to sausage dog can't remember the right species

well, maybe they didn't correct it :D if I can write correctly, ran is a dachhound :scratch:
jin has pin as toy poodle but also has 2 other dogs, pomeran, they're really tiny guess :S
Ginoru wrote:
beanybeans wrote:Cool! We have evidence now. Actually, Pin's a cute-looking poodle. Is it a mix of anything or is it pure poodle? I guess when i think of poodles, i tend to have the other image of them which isn't too appealing to me.
:) Yep that is Pin, i forgot to say that yes, he showed another dog, the one from he was a kid a collie; I think Pin is purebreed but that pic is from 2006 so now he has to be an adult :)

I don't like small dogs(even when i had one myself but mine was mixed with a very big breed XD ), i admit they are cute but i prefer by a long shot big ones, they are so sweet :) I'd love to see the three golden retrievers Ueda has (and learn to whom he dog the appears in LIps and YnU photoshoot belongs to after we have already seen kame's ran chan and koki's sakura)
I don't like small dogs either, they remind me Paris Hilton and that type of women :S
Retrivers and Labradors are great :wub:

sweetserenity08: thanks for the pics :D :wub:

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 25th, '08, 21:32

beanybeans wrote:
sweetserenity08 wrote:I'm not sure but I think that pic was the photoshoot where kame ask the staff if he could own ran-chan. So i don't know if that dog with Jin is ran-chan or maybe not.:unsure:
You mean Kame asked the staff if Jin could own Ran-chan? Is that who you mean by "he"? I thought that dog kinda looked like Ran-chan. Or at least it reminds me of him.
No i meant kame ask the staff if he could own ran-chan because I read somewhere that ran-chan was actually one of the dogs used in their photoshoot before and Kame really like that dog so he ask if he can have him. What i'm not sure of is if that dog posted by ruby_fann is ran-chan but yeah it kinda looks like him.

SPC1A

welcome.. :D
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Jun 25th, '08, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 25th, '08, 21:40

sweetserenity08 wrote:No i meant kame ask the staff if he could own ran-chan because I read somewhere that ran-chan was actually one of the dogs used in their photoshoot before and Kame really like that dog so he ask if he can have him. What i'm not sure of is if that dog posted by ruby_fann is ran-chan but yeah it kinda looks like him.
Okay, that's what i thought you meant but because i guess i was always under the impression that Kame originally owned Ran-chan that your comment just threw me off. Anyway, really? I had no idea. I guess it just seems bold to ask if you can take a dog from a photoshoot home with you. Like i would think that it already belonged to someone else.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 26th, '08, 01:00

Soory!! I am sooo distracted with Ueda's news :) Soo happy for him! (and me ;) )

beany

Yep Retrievers :) In fact he had four but one died :(

Have you seen DUES making of? the dog with Koki is Sakura XD she doesn't fit his image at all LOL

They all have dogs minus Junno

It already annoys me that Ueda named one of his Eri XD

ruby_fann

That is from a Kattun photoshoot, i can remember Ueda had a dog too, big white one; Junno lovely golden chicks, and Maru a cute pink little pig :)

sweet

That's not Ran-chan, she is mainly black and very dark brown and grey, Kame did get he rfrom a photoshoot but don't think that was the one

But thanks anyway for bringing them here itis easier to see them XD

By the way Mirokujin told me the found one of the paparazzi and that is why there are no more pics around :(

Spica

XD Thenn someone has to correct it and write the truth, that it was with Pi LOL

Yep his mom had him when she was very young :)

Oh yes! big dogs are such love!!

beany

I also think it is a bit weird to ask to keep the dog unless he bought it

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 26th, '08, 06:14

beanybeans

Ah really? I thought it's a common knowledge that he got him from a photoshoot but yes I find it weird and bold too that he ask to own him unless he really really want him and beg to own him which I think it's not hard for the owner to give the dog. :lol Actually there are two story behind ran-chan: 1. The one we're currently discussing and 2. After seeing that kind of breed from a photoshoot he looked to buy for same breed and exactly the same look of the dog. So i don't know which one is true.
Ginoru wrote:Soory!! I am sooo distracted with Ueda's news :) Soo happy for him! (and me ;) )
I know what you mean. That great news surprised me too. But it's awesome. So glad for ueda.
sweet

That's not Ran-chan, she is mainly black and very dark brown and grey, Kame did get he rfrom a photoshoot but don't think that was the one

But thanks anyway for bringing them here itis easier to see them XD

By the way Mirokujin told me the found one of the paparazzi and that is why there are no more pics around :(
Ah that's explain it. But it does resemble to ran-chan but you're right ran-chan is more likely black and that one in the pic has some brown patches. Is ran-chan a he or a she?:lol

Yes as the pictures and reports are only my consolation for not being at the concert and watch them perform.

Oh no he got caught? No way.. I hope there are more than one paparazzi at least for this concert. :P
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Jun 26th, '08, 21:39, edited 2 times in total.

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '08, 14:07

Ginoru wrote:
diyaz
sorry for the sudden interruption..actually is was not pi who bought pin together with jin..
its was kame..infact, kame bought ran-chan at the same time jin bought pin..
akame went together to the pet shop to buy dogs..
moreover, koki once mentioned that kame bought his Kaninchen Dachshund dog with jin..n this is their picture :

pic credit : Helen@ Tomapi

i'm really sure its was pin n ran-chan..

i bet they went to a famous pet shop bcoz from the picture, it looks like other celebrities went there too to buy pet.. :roll :

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 26th, '08, 14:21

aww hats soo cuteeee (kame looks weird lol) aww i have wanted a black doggie for so lang and watching this pics makes me wanna have one more ;_; <3333

me es newie here and hope make friends with all jinni fans <3333

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 26th, '08, 23:31

Ginoru:
I'm sorry for Uedakun's dog :( he also said, he wants to name his daughter as Elizabeth(Erizabeth) and will call her as ''Eri'', rgiht?? :S

---

I want to visit that petshop :S

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 27th, '08, 01:04

anna_trianna Thanks for the pic that is cute XD

Spica Yep but not happy he used a name he wants for his daughter on a dog XD i guess it is ok until he has his poor daughter XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 27th, '08, 06:45

*anna_triannathanks for the pic^^To tell the true,Pin is so black that i can't indentify his face or his eyes :whistling: :lol
I found this photobucket by accident and it has a lot of Kat-tun scans and News scans(less than) from the magazines^^http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee28 ... 9/?start=0
*sweetserenity08:Thanks for the pics 8) The third pic broke my heart :wub: His smile and his expression is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee :roll

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Jun 27th, '08, 17:03

SP1CA wrote:Ginoru:
I'm sorry for Uedakun's dog :( he also said, he wants to name his daughter as Elizabeth(Erizabeth) and will call her as ''Eri'', rgiht?? :S

when i read that in an interview i was so happy cuz Elizabeth is my middle name

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 28th, '08, 00:41

ruby Isn't it curious for you how when defining Jin we use a lot "cute"? I find it really funny s he is considered the sexiest thing out there awwww my ototo :roll

kana hello here :)

Elizabeth middle name? mine first ;) a thing in common