Soulmate DVD will be released on June 10, 2008

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Filmfan

Soulmate DVD will be released on June 10, 2008

Post by Filmfan » Jun 2nd, '08, 15:07

the SOULMATE DVD (high quality) will be released on June 10, 2008. It has both English and Spanish subtitles. You can purchase the dvd on www.mbc24tv.com. I'm still waiting word of any possibility for a second season. Right now they told me that it isn't being made but I wrote to find out if there is anything us fans can do to get the second season going. Hopefully if there is a good amount of sales on the dvd they can see a demand for it, plus if we write directly to the ones in charge in Korea as well. I freakishly love this show and I seriously hope that the second season comes cause I need some closure!

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jun 4th, '08, 07:02

The link you provided does not work. Can you post it again?

Filmfan

Soulmate DVD link

Post by Filmfan » Jun 4th, '08, 16:48

loveless_soul wrote:The link you provided does not work. Can you post it again?
Hi loveless_soul,

I tried that same link and it shows up on my computer. But just in case, this is the link: http://www.mbc24tv.com/ It's in Korean, but the dvds sold have the titles in English on bottom right hand corner. The Soulmate dvd won't be available until the 10th of this month. But I'll be sure to place the direct link to it on that day.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jun 5th, '08, 06:51

it finally gets a DVD with subtitles! this is good news, hopefully a second season will be the next announcement.

Filmfan

Post by Filmfan » Jun 5th, '08, 15:13

BOGCHI wrote:it finally gets a DVD with subtitles! this is good news, hopefully a second season will be the next announcement.
oh i know, that is so what i'm hoping for as well!

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jun 5th, '08, 15:41

omg yay! i absolutely adore this series. :wub: it was so funny and touching at the same time. i can't wait to get the dvd - and the fact that it has english subs makes it that much more awesome. thanks for the news post! :cheers:

Filmfan

Post by Filmfan » Jun 6th, '08, 19:11

lovenyc52 wrote:omg yay! i absolutely adore this series. :wub: it was so funny and touching at the same time. i can't wait to get the dvd - and the fact that it has english subs makes it that much more awesome. thanks for the news post! :cheers:
no problem!

Filmfan

Direct link to "Soulmate" DVD

Post by Filmfan » Jun 10th, '08, 19:46

Here's the direct link to where you can purchase the "Soulmate" dvd with English and Spanish subtitles:
http://www.mbc24tv.com/shopping/product ... asp?pid=43

And oh the person from MBC told me that he's still searching for the right person to get in touch at the headquarters in Korea so that we can find a way to get the second season of Soulmate going. I'm still pretty hopeful.

Enjoy! :cheers: :D

violetflower

Post by violetflower » Jul 17th, '08, 19:31

Do you guys think it's still possible for another season? They made Soulmate in 2006, and I definitely want to see another season but what if it's already been too long?? I hope not but I'm just worried about it.