Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 22nd, '08, 15:06

I looked at the Billboard charts and well KAT-TUN made it to 1 and NEWS dropped to 6 from 1

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '08, 23:21

Mirokujin wrote:amazing how he looks totally kurosawa like there after three years~|o|~

why don't you post the best one too?~XD

I want an Anego movie so badly~
Yes he does :) Now we know he looks even better

LOL I was feeling mischievous

Do you think that could be done?

beanybeans wrote:I'm not into jazzy songs in general but i think that Shot is an alright song. I heard Shot when i was watching KAT-TUN perform that on SCP. But i'll just wait to listen to the rest of the album when mine comes in the mail. :-)

Jin looks mighty nice in that ViVi magazine issue. I think i like these pics more than of him in the January 2008 Popeye issue.
So far not counting Shot, i have heard previews for other three songs and if the rate goes on like it is now...i'll better wait too

We still have two other fashion magazines to look forward ;)

sweetserenity08 wrote:How's everyone? Did i missed a lot here? So many things to do so little time.. :-(

Yatta! :cheers: right now kat-tun holds the two highest first week sales in 2008..First, DUES then 2nd LIPS..way to go KAT-TUN! :thumleft:

Ginoru on the pic you posted he look so slim there and the legs...*dies* :faint: :faint: it's so long.. :P but what's up with the golden shoes? :roll It remind me of his silver shoes in gokusen days... :whistling:

this pic is my fave in his vivi photoshoot..
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... cs/jin.png
ah i wish he open one more button.. :whistling: :whistling:
And I really like his answers on the interview, he really talked like a total mature person now.

But how strange that he never mentioned at least one or two members as his friends in the entertainment circle( i was hoping he will include Ueda and Maru at least).

And how cute of him to strongly insist that he will never cheat on his girlfriend no matter what even people see him as a player..

I don't have much to say on the preview of the songs from the new album.. :whistling: :whistling: maybe i'll wait for the full versions and then maybe i can decide which one i like.. :-)
edit1: I changed my mind i think i will like mother/father... :lol :lol At first I thought it would be a rock song but the preview is already out..Great voice Uepi!

Lastly, jin wth are you doing to koki's ear? :lol :lol and ginoru i thought we already burned japan's hats? :lol :lol
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8933/shot1cb3.gif
Hello!! many things happening lately :)

They are doing well yes ;)

LOL I guess that the way he looks and the shoes are all part of the styling XD

Why do you put the pic underspoilers? If it is Jin is ok to let it show and it is a really great pic to hide around XD

It is normal he won't mention anyone in the band, Je sells that all the members in one band love each other and Jin doesn't love all hisbandmates if he said this one and that one fans would be critic

I've listened to all...but won't comment
I am still waiting for a rock song there ¬¬

That was cute XD
The hats? I did!! but don't you see that by the pattern that has to be from Austia at the least??!! LOLLL

LeckerSchmecker wrote:I looked at the Billboard charts and well KAT-TUN made it to 1 and NEWS dropped to 6 from 1
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x275 ... tled-1.jpg
Ooohh!!! Thanks!! Those are great news!!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 22nd, '08, 23:24

No probs Ginoru ^^ always XD~~~

I watched the Cartoon KAT-TUN with Ayase and the Okonomiyaki, and it was funny, Jin and Taguchi win with their Italien one, and Jin was so SEXY... ♥♥

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 23rd, '08, 01:17

sweetserenity08 wrote:Yatta! :cheers: right now kat-tun holds the two highest first week sales in 2008..First, DUES then 2nd LIPS..way to go KAT-TUN! :thumleft:
Yeah, that is so awesome. Hope they continue to keep it up. :-)
sweetserenity08 wrote:Ginoru on the pic you posted he look so slim there and the legs...*dies* :faint: :faint: it's so long.. :P but what's up with the golden shoes? :roll It remind me of his silver shoes in gokusen days... :whistling:
LOL, those long pointy silver shoes that he wears in Gokusen 2. I always stared at them. Haha. Well, not because i liked them but because they always stood out especially with that school uniform of his. BTW, i love his long slim legs too.
sweetserenity08 wrote:And I really like his answers on the interview, he really talked like a total mature person now. But how strange that he never mentioned at least one or two members as his friends in the entertainment circle( i was hoping he will include Ueda and Maru at least).And how cute of him to strongly insist that he will never cheat on his girlfriend no matter what even people see him as a player..
I still gotta read the translation of that ViVi interview. I'll try to make myself get to it this weekend.
sweetserenity08 wrote:I don't have much to say on the preview of the songs from the new album.. :whistling: :whistling: maybe i'll wait for the full versions and then maybe i can decide which one i like.. :-)

edit1: I changed my mind i think i will like mother/father... :lol :lol At first I thought it would be a rock song but the preview is already out..Great voice Uepi!
So i take it you're not into rock music as much? I was hoping that most of their songs would be more on the rockish side. I just prefer songs that have a lot of umph and energy. :-)
sweetserenity08 wrote:Lastly, jin wth are you doing to koki's ear? :lol :lol and ginoru i thought we already burned japan's hats? :lol :lol

Where is that gif from? Looks really funny. :lol
LeckerSchmecker wrote:No probs Ginoru ^^ always XD~~~

I watched the Cartoon KAT-TUN with Ayase and the Okonomiyaki, and it was funny, Jin and Taguchi win with their Italien one, and Jin was so SEXY... ♥♥
I watched it too but i don't know what you're talking about when it comes to "Jin and Taguchi win with their Italian one." Do refresh my memory. :wink:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 23rd, '08, 07:15

Oh really^^DUES have a conseductive two-week no.1 :cheers:
Ah,cloud you tell me where i can find the translation of the interview please? :-)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 23rd, '08, 08:03

Ginoru wrote:Why do you put the pic underspoilers? If it is Jin is ok to let it show and it is a really great pic to hide around
Lol I wanted to tease everyone...just kidding! :P
Ginoru wrote:It is normal he won't mention anyone in the band, Je sells that all the members in one band love each other and Jin doesn't love all hisbandmates if he said this one and that one fans would be critic

ah that's the reason.. There's still more I need to know about JE.. But in my mind I know who he loves most in his bandmates.. :whistling: :lol
Ginoru wrote:The hats? I did!! but don't you see that by the pattern that has to be from Austia at the least??!! LOLLL
ah so it all went away? then how about burning austia's hat this time? :lol On next CKT jin is wearing hat again.. :roll
beanybeans wrote:LOL, those long pointy silver shoes that he wears in Gokusen 2. I always stared at them. Haha. Well, not because i liked them but because they always stood out especially with that school uniform of his. BTW, i love his long slim legs too.
Haha! Me too!And I think he talked about that silver shoes in Gokusen 2 Reunion Special but Im not sure exactly what he's talking about since there's no subs.. :-(
beanybeans wrote:So i take it you're not into rock music as much? I was hoping that most of their songs would be more on the rockish side. I just prefer songs that have a lot of umph and energy.
No I love rock music too, afterall that's one of the reason I love kat-tun's music. And when the title of the songs from the album came out and basing from the title itself I thought mother/father would have some rockish theme on it or pop at least but ballad is not bad either im a sucker for ballad that's why im loving ueda these days..XD
beanybeans wrote:Where is that gif from? Looks really funny.
It was from SCP shot performance..When koki's singing his solo lines jin is blowing his ears and poor koki he cant help but smile.. :lol :lol
beanybeans wrote:I watched it too but i don't know what you're talking about when it comes to "Jin and Taguchi win with their Italian one." Do refresh my memory.
Pardon me for interfering.. :P I think Leckerschmecker is talking about okonamiyaki cooking competition..Jin was paired up with taguchi and they cooked okonomiyaki in italian style? :unsure:

Im not sure but here it is jin in pink apron.. :D So cute... :wub:

Image Image

Image Image

ruby_fann wrote:Ah,cloud you tell me where i can find the translation of the interview please? :-)
You can read the translation Here :-)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 23rd, '08, 12:20

@beanybeans: well if u watched it you should remember that Ayase picked Jin's and Junno's okonomiyaki as her fave, and Kame and Uedas as her least favorite, while Nakamaru and Koki where in the middle XD, thats what I meant.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 23rd, '08, 12:42

i like the latest ckt. just imagine jin prepare okonomiyaki for me *drool*
i kind of like the last gif cos jin is so cute when he point to ayase and of course he's still look hot.
in KATTUNLOVE here,
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 21896.html
correct me if i'm wrong, it stated that jin and koki version for DUES is the highest sale. Congratulation!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 23rd, '08, 15:50

LeckerSchmecker wrote:No probs Ginoru ^^ always XD~~~

I watched the Cartoon KAT-TUN with Ayase and the Okonomiyaki, and it was funny, Jin and Taguchi win with their Italien one,

and Jin was so SEXY... ♥♥
Than you :)

That second part was more fun, at least we know that we wouldn't die poisoned XD

When is he not? XD

beanybeans wrote:I was hoping that most of their songs would be more on the rockish side.

Where is that gif from? Looks really funny. :lol
Me too................

Shot performance Shonen Club Premium, seems like fanservice is already in the works XD

sweetserenity08 wrote:Lol I wanted to tease everyone...just kidding! :P

ah that's the reason.. There's still more I need to know about JE.. But in my mind I know who he loves most in his bandmates.. :whistling: :lol

then how about burning austia's hat this time? :lol On next CKT jin is wearing hat again.. :roll

No I love rock music too, afterall that's one of the reason I love kat-tun's music. And when the title of the songs from the album came out and basing from the title itself I thought mother/father would have some rockish theme on it or pop at least but ballad is not bad either im a sucker for ballad that's why im loving ueda these days..XD

Jin was paired up with taguchi and they cooked okonomiyaki in italian style? :unsure:

Im not sure but here it is jin in pink apron.. :D So cute... :wub:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4681/ckt59ep4.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... T-59-C.gif
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4853/ckt59bjy1.gif
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7782/ckt59dvw8.gif
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9553/ckt59eus3.gif
Feeling mischievous like me? XD

I guess so, butit is more fan stuff than je this time, fans can be really crazy...Yep, it is not difficult to see who are closer to him in KT, he hangs around with ueda, maru and junno and tutors maru in english ;) Exactly "his" kattun. Have you seen the previews of Popolo and Myojo Luvjin posted in her livejournal? those are interesting too (but myojo clothing is hideous XD)

I can't burn Austria's! those are part of their traditional clothes!!

Ballads are ok but what i have heard so far.......
by the way full lyrics of Ueda's Ai no Hana are up in jone records
Yes, but Jin couldn't sit by Junno's side of the table for long he just run away and sat with ueda again XD he should take something for his allergy

Thanks great gifs ;) the first one is really funny they look like clapping flamenco style XD

diyaz yep it is jin and koki's vesion the one who sold best

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 23rd, '08, 15:54

[quote="sweetserenity08"]
Image Image

Image Image

thanks for the gifts :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 23rd, '08, 20:35

Anego is a very good drama. It has the quality that I rarely see in recent tv drama, in terms of script writing and acting.
but it's a drama more for mature audience not for teens.
I want an Anego movie with Kurosawa-kun in~prays~

sweetserenity08
I love your gifs as always!!

I miss his hair~

next epi, he's gonna wear hat again~love his smile tho~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 23rd, '08, 21:01

You know? he has this pics sometimes that make me think he is too beutiful for his own good, love to look at that pic.....

i am seriously thinking on cursing hats ¬¬

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 24th, '08, 11:26

Have you seen the previews of Popolo and Myojo Luvjin posted in her livejournal? those are interesting too (but myojo clothing is hideous XD )
omg i just downloaded the myojo and popolo pics! All I can say is...what a very colorful pants! :blink :blink
Aside from the pants all is nice I especially like pic of jin with ueda where they were sitting on the rooftop(?)with maru standing beside ueda and the pic of euda,junno and jin together on a bench...
tutors maru in english
that reminds me of the recent MS he said that for Marus's coming english exam he will definitely not answer his call in case he ask for help. :lol :lol
I can't burn Austria's! those are part of their traditional clothes!!
It is? Lol I hope no one from Austria here will run after me for suggesting such idea. I apologize. :-)
Yes, but Jin couldn't sit by Junno's side of the table for long he just run away and sat with ueda again he should take something for his allergy :lol
At least it's good for Junno's safety if he sit there for long Im afraid Junno will be beaten to death.. :P :P
thanks for update..Ueda said in MS that he re-wrote the lyrics so it's more understandable I wonder what was the original one like considering the edited lyrics is beautiful and deep enough. Will i be able to understand it? :lol :lol

@mirukojin

I love the pics.. I really have this fetish for Jin's hands. :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 24th, '08, 11:29

*sweetserenity08:Thanks alot for the link anf of course for your gifts :lol (They're awesome,as always^^)
Oh,i guest i must download the CK right now.You guys make me so curious :roll
*Mirokujin:Thanks for your pics :-) Why must Jin be so sute like that! !!!!:wub: Sometimes i can't help yelling his name even at home,in my class or on the street :blink 8)
Ah,i once watch him,Koki and Junno baking Tiramisu :thumright: Look like Jin is the most skillful of three 'cause the chief rarely use the paper fan with him :whistling: But to tell the truth,i don't know how the cake tatses but its appeal is really ...:scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 25th, '08, 00:12

sweetserenity08 wrote:omg i just downloaded the myojo and popolo pics! All I can say is...what a very colorful pants! :blink :blink
Aside from the pants all is nice I especially like pic of jin with ueda where they were sitting on the rooftop(?)with maru standing beside ueda and the pic of euda,junno and jin together on a bench...

that reminds me of the recent MS he said that for Marus's coming english exam he will definitely not answer his call in case he ask for help. :lol :lol

It is? Lol I hope no one from Austria here will run after me for suggesting such idea. I apologize. :-)

At least it's good for Junno's safety if he sit there for long Im afraid Junno will be beaten to death.. :P :P
thanks for update..Ueda said in MS that he re-wrote the lyrics so it's more understandable I wonder what was the original one like considering the edited lyrics is beautiful and deep enough. Will i be able to understand it? :lol :lol
XD Myojo is color blinding, but it has a couple of nice pics ;) My favs the B&W that go with the songs; the crouching Jin+Ueda is cute too

XD Love how he is teased

I don't think that certain things said in forums are taken seriously unless in a "serious" conversation or noted other way ;)

Why? Koki was not there at all, Jin has never hit Junno, if he moved it was just because kame was too close ;) i have already said so but he should take something for his allergy XD
i like the actual lyrics but i find it weird that he changed it after showing it to a friend, what if that friend is not trained to understand lyrics?! don't mind me XD it is a rant i have always, if and author has one idea what do they change it because someone told them it is not understandable enough?!

My favs from July magazines

And....

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 25th, '08, 08:08

^
luv JinDa picture!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 26th, '08, 23:55

Jin's new fashion magazine has been previewed, i still like Vivi more, if you want to check them pay a visit to luvjin page ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 27th, '08, 06:39

Ah,the next song preview is out on luv Jin.It's Affection
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20534555
It's easy to listen and quite good but i don't see anything special in it :-)

rairai

Post by rairai » May 27th, '08, 07:04

yea, iv heard it this morning..
its nice, but not as great as lovejuice or DUES.. :)

leenzy

Post by leenzy » May 27th, '08, 16:03

hi guys..i'm new fan of Akanishi Jin. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .i juz finished watching Anego, Yukan Club and Gokusen 2..he was so cute!!...i like d smile...cute!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .. hopefully can see him again in new drama... :w00t: :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 27th, '08, 23:43

Wellcome and enjoy your stay leenzy

By the way some more previews have appeared, "un" and "hell no"

rairai

Post by rairai » May 28th, '08, 01:45

Ginoru wrote:By the way some more previews have appeared, "un" and "hell no"
tnx for the update :)
Hell No is rock-ish and i love it!

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » May 28th, '08, 03:49

I heard jin went to LA again i think he came back already.He autographed a ticket for someone!that girl is really lucky.

rairai

Post by rairai » May 28th, '08, 04:28

oh, the stewardess named patty.. lucky gurl

leenzy

Post by leenzy » May 28th, '08, 05:25

thanks...but may i know bout "un" and "hell no"..? it is the new title of drama or what?..eheh..arigatou... :wub: :salut: :salut: :salut:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 28th, '08, 06:18

Ah yes.They are the songs in Kat-tun newest album Queen of pirates will be released on 04/06.You can hear them on http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20540299
Till now,i think Hell,no is my favorite of all :roll(Its title is my favourite from the begining :lol
BTW,i found this on luvjin http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20529298
What is this ranking about?Lovejuice tops the chart :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 28th, '08, 13:11

That's the top ranking for mobile ringtones download, Jin tops many posssitions ;) 1,6 and 9 are Jin's a pity Murasaki is off. Kt has number 2, kame solo 3, Ueda solo 5 and Junno solo 10.

About the ticket i hope that doesn't get him into problems :roll

Edit May 29
More previews are out, Distance or enka kattun!! Nice song by the way ;)

Edit May 30
Another preview appeared 12 o'clock this time, it sounds really like a '70s song and is full of that "distortion"...can't really understand what they see with it ¬¬

And a pic from ..."who knows when" date in Cartoon XD but it was in this weeks preview ;)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 30th, '08, 09:01

Love how he is teased
which earned him btw a sweet revenge from Maru by attacking his collarbone in the end of MS..Loved that part.. :wub:
Why? Koki was not there at all, Jin has never hit Junno, if he moved it was just because kame was too close ;) i have already said so but he should take something for his allergy

I was only kidding by the beating part..I know jin love junno.. :roll hehehe! And I sometimes think that jin is the only one who get to laugh/enjoy junno's lame joke. :lol
Hahaha! I was thinking about that too they really are uncomfortable being so close and that reminds me of my paranoid theory on Okinawa SP when they were choosing which room to stay and who got to share with who. I was thinking maybe Jin was so nervous because he's thinking what if Kame choose the same room as him. That would be awkward for both of them. Just my theory though. :whistling:
Jin's new fashion magazine has been previewed, i still like Vivi more, if you want to check them pay a visit to luvjin page ;)
Are you talking about the one where jin is riding a bicycle?
hi guys..i'm new fan of Akanishi Jin.
Hello enjoy your stay here. :-)

Next weeks CKT is pretty exciting. LOL Maru look so nervous with his date. And jin actually got 3 girls with him? And ueda is practicing boxing alone.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 31st, '08, 00:11

sweetserenity08 wrote: which earned him btw a sweet revenge from Maru by attacking his collarbone in the end of MS..Loved that part.. :wub:

I was only kidding by the beating part..I know jin love junno.. :roll hehehe! And I sometimes think that jin is the only one who get to laugh/enjoy junno's lame joke. :lol

Hahaha! I was thinking about that too they really are uncomfortable being so close

and that reminds me of my paranoid theory on Okinawa SP when they were choosing which room to stay and who got to share with who. I was thinking maybe Jin was so nervous because he's thinking what if Kame choose the same room as him. That would be awkward for both of them. Just my theory though. :whistling:

Are you talking about the one where jin is riding a bicycle?

Next weeks CKT is pretty exciting. LOL Maru look so nervous with his date.

And jin actually got 3 girls with him?

And ueda is practicing boxing alone.
XD it is horrible when your weak point is know LOLLL

I don't know about the jokes, but they sure have been toguether for a long time and as they still get along perfectly well i guess it is ok to say they are friends :)

Yeah, even i was surprised when i saw Jin getting up and going to sit behind Ueda... bet the akames didn't notice that, only that they were sitting close :doh:

It is a good theory XD but anyway they ended up being in the same room after all LOLL can't believe twenty something year old guys sit to tell scary stories and paly cards for hours LOLLLL Indeed a wild band :roll

Yes that one, still like Vivi more

XD Can't help it the thought of Maru trying to seduce a girl amuses me, he lways gets sooo nervous!!

Yup Jin has three girl, some say they are mangakas but don't know, if they are smart girls they would end up eating him XD

OH YES!

Nice siggy ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 31st, '08, 06:46

Ah,i have seen CK 60 already but thereis nothing much to comcern^^Ah about the next episode,the way they promote it makes me think that like a scary date than a romantic date :lol :whistling:
Btw,there is a rumour that the ring Jin wears is related to a girl named UEHARA TAKAKO and that the proof the they reconcile 'cause they've been dating for 5 years!
:unsure: But everything then comes to light that the pic of Jin wearing the same ring as Takako is taken in 2006 and at that time it is said that they broke up after being photographed by a magazine(maybe the JE force them to :scratch: )That's about the pic but the rumour that thay reconciled havenot been proven or disproven but it seems that Takako love Jin so much that during Jin's hiatus she flew to NY to meet Jin :blink

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 31st, '08, 13:16

Oh no please!!!! Those rumors again???! Jezzz you girls believe everything!
That story with Uehara is as old as the creation of the Earth!!!!! I've seen that post and the girl who did it has to be really a newbie to be able to pull toguether so many old informations as new!

Please, unless there are real news and that means photos or offically confirmed IGNORE everything! Don't be kids to believe everything that is said, with just a little digging on the past everything is proved to be ooooold!!!

If you want a modern rumor about Jin and i mean RUMOOOOR is that he has a girlfriend in La........ again RUMORS and quite funny i have to say.

Anyway, noe with REAL news...... Have you seen the "Dolls"????!!!!!! i don't know another way to call them but dolls and i looove them!!!! I want a couple!!!!!! If Je was smart they would create the dolls and sell them, i, for sure would love to buy a couple!!!

And about cartoon... well at least those six episodes will give them all the summer concerts schedule free....and they will need it with all those concerts and the final four consecutive performnaces in Tokyo Dome.....

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 31st, '08, 23:36

Queen of Pirates is leaked out over at KAT-TUN love ^^ just wanted to say it, and I really love affection, when I listend into the album just now, didnt really listen to any other leaked, but this well it is the whole album XD. If you want I can upload it to MF or something XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 1st, '08, 06:36

:D Oh Ginoru,you really surprise me^^You react so strongly with this rumour :lol 'cause many fans comment tenderly on this such as something like "I'm happy for him","As long as he is happy".... LOL But like you,i don't believe in this,either(or never want to believe :whistling: LOL)
The interview with Jin on More magazine is translated and post on Kat-tun love by maishampoo in which JIn talks about himself in characters in the alphabet http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/11807.html#cutid1
Oh i see that He really enjoys watching HEROES and he wish that he can fly :lol (So do i so i can fly to Japan :-) )
BTW,DUES still stay in top 10 Oricon weekly chart till now :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 1st, '08, 23:19

Don't worry i react to the fact of rumors not to the fact the rumor depicts, if he wants to get back with her is up to him, what bothers me is that every few months this same rumor and some others more or less simmilar tend to resurface and it is not only tiresome but boring! If they want rumors please let them be new ones 8)

More interview was ok to read :) it confirmed to me that he was in Barcelona, seeing that i'd never have the chance to cross his path LOLL I won't go to Barcelona unless forced!!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 4th, '08, 06:23

Oh,so you live in Spain?(Don't mind if i'm wrong :-) )I really like the Spanish soccer team Real Madrid 8)
The making of DUES is not uploaded in .avi yet but if you guys are eager to watch,there is part 1/4 and 3/4 of this on youtube(i guess the other part is deleted by JE due to copyright :scratch: )
I have read the translation of Jin comment on QOP on Kattunlove and he said that he likes the song Hell,no most :roll

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jun 4th, '08, 10:37

the making is out on avi its just not subbed XD~~ I watched it yesterday

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 4th, '08, 13:07

ruby_fann wrote:Oh,so you live in Spain?(Don't mind if i'm wrong :-) )I really like the Spanish soccer team Real Madrid 8)

I have read the translation of Jin comment on QOP on Kattunlove and he said that he likes the song Hell,no most :roll
Yep i am from Spain that's why i found so curious that he had Spain's coat of arms hanging from his neck in Dues and forward XD

Good that despite being so much into club he is still around rock....he will be fully back 8)

LeckerSchmecker wrote:the making is out on avi its just not subbed XD~~ I watched it yesterday
XD It would be a miracle if it'd be subbed so fast! And after all you can always convert files to avi ;)

I have read sells are not as high as others, i may be bad but i hope they take this as a signal and stop being so popish and clubbish and go back to what made Kattun go so high, rock!

¬¬ CAn't believe Jin is going to interview Dizoh again.......they could bring someone new!!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 5th, '08, 06:26

:OThe sales is low>_<Is it the Queen of pirates that you are talking about? :|

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 5th, '08, 13:51

Minna! I'm totally inlove with the new CKT episode! Jin is really...i don't know cant find the right word!LOL I love those "shocked" and "I can't believe this" expressions he has! I can imagine that someday he become a family man he will be a great husband and dad! 8)
My only complain is : it's unfair! why uepi got a little air time? ( maybe next week he will have his time)

Im really really so busy but I can't resist making it so even if I'm working I was secretly making gif's..XD

I put in spoiler because I made too many..LOL

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I know jin is not in the gif's below but i also love these 3..God I was like, I wanted to bottle that sweat in ueda's abs!! LOL Maru so adorable being so nervous with that lady.
Anyone knows the bg music in junno's love letter watching/reading part?

Image Image

Image Image
QOP album sales is not doing so good.. :-(

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 5th, '08, 21:59

Ginoru wrote:Anyway, noe with REAL news...... Have you seen the "Dolls"????!!!!!! i don't know another way to call them but dolls and i looove them!!!! I want a couple!!!!!! If Je was smart they would create the dolls and sell them, i, for sure would love to buy a couple!!!

And about cartoon... well at least those six episodes will give them all the summer concerts schedule free....and they will need it with all those concerts and the final four consecutive performnaces in Tokyo Dome.....
Oh gosh, i fell behind with this thread again without realizing it. And i think i know why now too. It's because d-addicts will just randomly log me out and so it won't send me new replies notifications. And then i just forget about it altogether. Hehe. Whoops.

Anyway, so what dolls are you referring to, Ginoru? Sorry, i'm too lazy to go back beyond this page. :whistling:

And what's going on with CTKT? Will they not be filming for a little bit because of their summer concert tour?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 5th, '08, 22:19

I think she might be talking about a porcelain doll? I remember seeing a post about a Jin doll on LJ o_o

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 5th, '08, 23:09

sweetserenity08 wrote:Minna! I'm totally inlove with the new CKT episode! Jin is really...i don't know cant find the right word!LOL I love those "shocked" and "I can't believe this" expressions he has! I can imagine that someday he become a family man he will be a great husband and dad! 8)
My only complain is : it's unfair! why uepi got a little air time? ( maybe next week he will have his time)

Im really really so busy but I can't resist making it so even if I'm working I was secretly making gif's..XD
I put in spoiler because I made too many..LOL

QOP album sales is not doing so good.. :-(
My complain too but...thinking about it again if he had had more screentime i'd be dead right now XD

Thanks!!!!!!! I really wanted certain scenes as gifs!!! ;)

Poor Jin, so naive with girls issues XD

It is not, maybe a call for those fans that want them far from pop or at least the least pop they could be

beanybeans wrote:Oh gosh, i fell behind with this thread again without realizing it. And i think i know why now too. It's because d-addicts will just randomly log me out and so it won't send me new replies notifications. And then i just forget about it altogether. Hehe. Whoops.

Anyway, so what dolls are you referring to, Ginoru? Sorry, i'm too lazy to go back beyond this page. :whistling:

And what's going on with CTKT? Will they not be filming for a little bit because of their summer concert tour?
It happened to me too that's why i never trust what i see when i come XD i always check my most visited places

The dolls are the guys posing as dolls for Queen covers!! They look so good!! I am sure many would buy them :) I want a couple myself!!
Jin doll
Believe it or not that is real Jin with a bright cover on him XD. They should have a making of the photoshoot too, from what i read in kattunlove was really funny

It seems they are going to do specials, it is normal with that con schedule or they'd be dead by mid July!

KuroiUsagi

LOL No porcelain doll XD Just "Jin's doll", i have to say that thank to that i love the cover XD

KazumaRen

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 5th, '08, 23:30

Woah! I thought that Jin doll was real at first and I was thinking "He looks kinda strange....."

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 5th, '08, 23:42

Lol I didn't read the post on LJ but WOW he really looks like a doll x3 I would totally buy a doll if they made them :heart: *huggles my Jin uchiwa*

KazumaRen

Post by KazumaRen » Jun 5th, '08, 23:48

WAIT! WHAt?!?!?!?!?! That is REALLY Jin?!?!?!?!?!?! Impossible...... he does LOOK like a DOLL!!!!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 6th, '08, 01:21

Yes it is really Jin, ther was a post in kattunlove about the mking of the cover..........here

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 72019.html

Read and you will see it ;)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 6th, '08, 01:32

Wow.. I was reading that post and... THOSE COSPLAYERS!! :heart: :heart: Amazing work. Jin and Kame were really well done :D So pretty *__*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 6th, '08, 23:07

August magazines are about to appear, by the previews i can say he looks really good, and depending on the magazine he seems to have taken something for the allergy :) XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 6th, '08, 23:15

Ginoru wrote:August magazines are about to appear, by the previews i can say he looks really good, and depending on the magazine he seems to have taken something for the allergy :) XD
Allergy? What kind of allergy does Jin have?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 6th, '08, 23:20

Aww that reminds me. I haven't dropped by Kinokuniya for the June magazines :( I wonder if they sell ViVi... 8D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 6th, '08, 23:45

Beany
Jin's allergy? Kame XD whenever he needs to be near kame you can see Jin's face of "happiness" LOL It is a running joke that comes from photoshoots (let the wind move between us seems to be a rule to jin regarding closeness with him) and even more after the cartoon when they went to eat okonomiyaki...
But if you are curious about real allergies of him, cats ;)

KuroiUsagi

Lucky you that can buy them :glare:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 6th, '08, 23:53

Ginoru wrote:Beany
Jin's allergy? Kame XD whenever he needs to be near kame you can see Jin's face of "happiness" LOL It is a running joke that comes from photoshoots (let the wind move between us seems to be a rule to jin regarding closeness with him) and even more after the cartoon when they went to eat okonomiyaki...
But if you are curious about real allergies of him, cats ;)

KuroiUsagi

Lucky you that can buy them :glare:
So wait...
Are you being sarcastic there with "face of happiness"?
And yeah, must be nice to be near a Kinokuniya store. :wink:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 7th, '08, 03:15

Beany

Of course i am, haven't you seen them when they have to be near? specially jin? 8)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 7th, '08, 06:21

The translation of tyhe interview of Kat-tun in Wink up magazine is out on http://bonjovial.livejournal.com/817842.html#cutid4It's really funny of Jin that he said once he's in the store and suddenly one of Kat-tun songs was played,he immediately hide his face behind the magazine :lol :whistling:
The making of DUES with sub is out on Kat-tun love too :wub: Ah,about the conversation between Jin and three girls,It is translated and posted on Kattun love two days before :roll Jin face seems really funny and cute and a little embarassed when he admitted that in the end he once is a two timer but only in Junior :D

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 7th, '08, 19:52

Ginoru wrote:Beany

Of course i am, haven't you seen them when they have to be near? specially jin? 8)
LOL. Sad to say that i haven't been able to keep up with whatever i download. There's just enough time in a day. Haha. Not only am i not able to keep with whatever, i also have a butt load of things that i need to sort through before my hard drive suddenly dies on me. But despite all of that, i guess i can see they don't exactly look at ease with each other when they're near one another. Hmm, maybe i was hoping you weren't being sarcastic with your comment. :lol
ruby_fann wrote:The translation of tyhe interview of Kat-tun in Wink up magazine is out on http://bonjovial.livejournal.com/817842.html#cutid4It's really funny of Jin that he said once he's in the store and suddenly one of Kat-tun songs was played,he immediately hide his face behind the magazine :lol :whistling:
The making of DUES with sub is out on Kat-tun love too :wub: Ah,about the conversation between Jin and three girls,It is translated and posted on Kattun love two days before :roll Jin face seems really funny and cute and a little embarassed when he admitted that in the end he once is a two timer but only in Junior :D
Haha, how funny. I can so see Jin hiding behind a magazine. :P And i kinda read a comment about the two-timing but i haven't had a chance to read the actual translation yet. Woe is me. I gotta get up to speed here. 8)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 8th, '08, 11:56

did you guys saw the popeye's latest scan? :w00t: :w00t: Not HQ though...XD but i seriously pray that jin will at least lessen smoking as it will ruin his great voice. :-(
August magazines are about to appear, by the previews i can say he looks really good, and depending on the magazine he seems to have taken something for the allergy
Scans for Potato's and Wink-up July issue is already posted in J-one records... :cheers:
hahaha! that allergy thing! Even if Kame and Jin were positioned beside each other they have one consistent pose as I have obeserved: back to back!! is it because they don't want to see each other's face?hehehe! just kidding... :lol :lol but honestly you can easily see the awkwardness when you watch them together and from the photos even from before they avoid looking at each other im not saying it's only jin even kame too i think. :unsure:.. So i think to make photoshoots more fun and realistic they better pair up kame with koki as they get along so well or nakamaru and jin with ueda,maru or junno.. :P :P

at last i've got to see jin's arms again... :wub: :wub:
anyone knows the brand of Jin's white expensive watch?I think it is the same watch as the red one right? :D I'm not sure but I saw letter J or some thing on it's bracelet? :unsure:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 8th, '08, 16:38

popeye photos and prepare to die~

bigger scans although the quality isn't the best

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 8th, '08, 22:13

Damit. Jin is probably the only one who can make me think SMOKING LOOKS SEXY. Because normally I oppose it ;O; Don't hurt your voice~

I hope Kinokuniya sells Popeye XD What I would pay to have those pictures in my hands *_*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 9th, '08, 01:41

beanybeans

I can't help but to be sarcastic i think it is less hard than saying straight away that Jin doesn't want to be near kame :) For me, i just ask for the both of them to try and play to be more "relaxed"

sweetserenity08

That is my only but to him smoking, his voice, the rest is up to him ;)

What i see in their photoshoots apart from the back to back is that even if they are back to back tehy make it for not touching XD those allergies!!

Mirokujin

Do i have to choose between all the pics?!! That is too hard!! But i think i have two fav ones already ;)
Just waiting for the big scans ;)

KuroiUsagi

I don't mind if they drink i just can't stand how they taste when they smoke XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 9th, '08, 02:37

Gin
I guess your fav two are #3 and #5

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 9th, '08, 03:37

Almost ;) 3, 4 and 5 8) The one i don't like is the one with the scarf? despite i like to see his face without hair :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 9th, '08, 05:47

KuroiUsagi wrote:I hope Kinokuniya sells Popeye XD What I would pay to have those pictures in my hands *_*
I'm assuming they do because i had seen the January 2008 Popeye issue that also had Jin in it. This was at the NYC Kinokuniya store but i'm assuming they're all the same. So i hope. :wink:

And oh i really like it when Jin's hair partially tied back like that (pic #1). He looks really nice.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 9th, '08, 12:11

I wonder why the theme is cigarettes :scratch:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jun 9th, '08, 22:59

I love #3 so much. So **** hot *___* Please excuse my language LOL

Something about guys with hair blocking their eyes just gets me x3

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 10th, '08, 07:03

Oh those picture is so :wub: I once see them on Kattun love but i still feel like dying now :roll
Bad news,after topping the chart for 5 days,at the moment,QOP is down to 2nd position with 6034 sold.But the total sales now is about 136.563.Hope that they will top the weekly chart :-)
I just read that on Potato,when Kame and Nakamaru were asked What if KAT-TUN were science laboratory tools?Then Nakamaru said that Jin would be a beaker because It's used often in experiments = he is viewed as vital by everyone.:lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 10th, '08, 23:28

It is not a bad number not good by Kt standars but what to expect from a full of pop album when most of their fans are there because they are the less pop in je?

Being a beaker i don't consider vital XD just more used and that is obvious with him making himself noticed in all songs ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jun 11th, '08, 00:16

Ginoru wrote:It is not a bad number not good by Kt standars but what to expect from a full of pop album when most of their fans are there because they are the less pop in je?

Being a beaker i don't consider vital XD just more used and that is obvious with him making himself noticed in all songs ;)
So are you trying to say that KT's latest album is more on the poppish side but their fans aren't as into pop hence, the reduction in sales for this album? Sorry, i didn't quite understand your statement.

And actually, a beaker is vital 'cause i think it's quite a big necessity to have in lab. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 11th, '08, 01:44

beanybeans wrote:So are you trying to say that KT's latest album is more on the poppish side but their fans aren't as into pop hence, the reduction in sales for this album? Sorry, i didn't quite understand your statement.

And actually, a beaker is vital 'cause i think it's quite a big necessity to have in lab. :-)
Yep, that and that the solo singles came just before it and just after concert tickets

I know XD but it is also one of the most used things ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 11th, '08, 06:41

*Ginoru:Yeah it's true.Take me as an example.I first notice Kat-tun by the fourth Yorokobi no uta but after listen to it a few times,i almost forget it and Kattun too :whistling:But then when i listen to Keep the Faith,my process of becoming Kat-tun fan begins. :wub: Till now,it is my favorite song of all.Besides that,there is some exception to me such as the song Hesitate.I'm really into it for a long time :roll And to tell the truth,i would have listened to Kat-tun songs only if I hadn't come across the picture of Jin.Since then i try to find out more information about Kat-tun and as you knoe,I'm here to discuss with you,guys :lol
BTW,i just found this talk where the other members talk about Jin^^http://bonjovial.livejournal.com/819792.html#cutid1
And here is another "symtom" of Jin "allergy" ^^
Image[/img]

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 11th, '08, 11:16

@Ginuro

Correct! I dont want to sound like I'm bashing the akame fans because I myself want to believe that they are really close but the more I see them together the more they look like so much apart but i don't think they notice those awkwardness at all.. :whistling:

@ ginuro & beanybeans

My point of view with the sales of QOP: bad marketing strategy of JE! :lol

@Mirokujin

thanks for the pics.Needless to say that it's HOT! :w00t: My personal faves are 1,2,3 & 5... :wub: :wub: Bad boy image really suit him than anyone else in JE. :lol

@ruby_fann

Thanks for the link I enjoyed reading each member's message to Jin. I think I'm almost the same as you. I can straightly say that I became a Jin fan first because I was impressed and still is with pinky,care,hesitate and murasaki and later on I finally started to like KAT-TUN songs (specially rhodesia and blue tuesday) because Jin is in it and that's the first two songs I heard from them. But i think each member at some point, I have special fondness with them but to be more blunt most of the time there is/are members i can't bring myself to like... :whistling: :whistling: :lol

LOL @ the pic! what big gap between kame and jin...allergy sympthoms No. 1? :roll

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 11th, '08, 22:29

Gin
you should read the OS interview translated by Maishampoo~
Jin didn't give a word about those pop songs while other five were ardently talking about them~XD
He only mentioned Hell no and said that he liked the genre, and a bit about Taboo and said how he asked to take off the ending because it sounded too much like a pro wrestling song~XD
also it's him who insists to put Six senses in the album and they'll probably perform it in concerts!

so we really shouldn't blame Jin for being addicted to club music. He's still the one in KT who keeps the music sense~;P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 12th, '08, 00:06

ruby_fann XD don't understand how you could persevere with YnU XD Me, it was Butterfly ;)

That interview is cute :) and show allergy too LOL

sweetserenity08 I am not akame and never was but i just ask of them to "fake" it a little, at least just smile XD

Your theory for QoP, maybe

Mirokujin

I've read, i've read ¬¬ not surprised some of those wanted to sing a Hey Say wathever kind of song for fun not long ago XD XD

Good he keeps his ears clean but please put it into practice!! what i noticed too is that Junno is consulted a lot XD

Mmmmm wonder about 6 senses in concert....but we will know soon ;) not 9 days until the first one, wonder how long it will take for fancams to appear :whistling:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 12th, '08, 00:49

uwaaaa~
he looks so pretty and yummy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!~;P
and he's recently almost as tall as Junno~and his official height is 178 nowadays.

haha~I get the humor~XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jun 12th, '08, 06:58

*sweetserenity08 :lol I see that you and i have pretty much in common.And like you,there is a member of Kat-tun that i can't get to lik :whistling: Guess who ? :lol :P
*GinoruI've just found this talk^^And there are some pics but they are quite small.They shows clearly the allergy you mentions LOL.There is only one pic Jin standing next to Kame but
[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://i ... .jpg[/img]
[/url] :lol
*Mirokujin:Really?I have thought that his height is stable now :scratch: OMG,why does he have to be more and more awesome like that :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '08, 02:14

[quote="Mirokujin"
and he's recently almost as tall as Junno~and his official height is 178 nowadays.[/quote]

Yep notice he is taller in photoshoots well he has time until he turns 25 ;)

ruby_fann wrote:*GinoruI've just found this talk^^And there are some pics but they are quite small.They shows clearly the allergy you mentions LOL.There is only one pic Jin standing next to Kame but
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/682/ ... 224wn0.jpg :lol
Oh my i started the elvis costume and now the allergy XD i am going to be hated!!! but it is a way like any other to express the situation XD

Got those in big size XD lately my wandering through internet have taken me to unexpected HQ places XD