[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
jhepoyski

Post by jhepoyski » May 8th, '08, 23:57

new to the boards and i really like the series... specially horikita maki.. she is so cute..
good thing that if the july sched would be followed it would be 2months from now!
Nice!

Hanzol

Post by Hanzol » May 10th, '08, 05:05

Not sure if this has been posted yet. The Hana Kimi website recently put up some videos of the filming of the special.

Hana Kimi Special - Videos
First video is Horikita Maki getting her hair cut for the film :wub: and vol. 3 has a funny scene with Mizushima Hiro.

Enjoy! :D

leenzy

Post by leenzy » May 10th, '08, 19:30

OMG! I can't believe it!! Oguri Shun was GREAT actor :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: ..i think i'm fell in love with him :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ...eheheh..Horikita Maki was also Great actress :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: ..i love all of the characters in the drama :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .......funny.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: i just finished 3 episode..i think it was very late for to know this drama was in 2007..huhu..anyway ..i m goin continue to watch..eheh...great drama after My Boss My Hero.. :wub:

winterdotcom

Post by winterdotcom » May 11th, '08, 13:33

couldnt play the hanakimi special videos frm the official website... @@ y?

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » May 11th, '08, 17:11

Hanzol wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet. The Hana Kimi website recently put up some videos of the filming of the special.

Hana Kimi Special - Videos
First video is Horikita Maki getting her hair cut for the film :wub: and vol. 3 has a funny scene with Mizushima Hiro.

Enjoy! :D
ooh thanks for the link! Maki is super cute in all the videos, and Minami kicking Hiro was entertaining! I can't wait until the SP comes out! :D

Hanzol

Post by Hanzol » May 11th, '08, 17:27

winterdotcom wrote:couldnt play the hanakimi special videos frm the official website... @@ y?
You need the Adobe Flash Player plugin to play the videos.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 12th, '08, 02:32

Even with all the required software, I'm not sure if it's my connection, but it's impossible to watch those videos... It buffers every couple of seconds and it's quite jarring. :cussing:

jhepoyski

Post by jhepoyski » May 12th, '08, 03:46

cute videos.. hahaha. cant wait for the SP to be released..

Felguard

Post by Felguard » May 13th, '08, 12:51

Haven't seen this great of a drama in awhile. Thank you.

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » May 22nd, '08, 12:52

i made a music video about the sano izumi character ... i hope you like it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJJhbqV1YI

minamichan03

just wanna ask...

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 15:22

ahmm.. just a question..

is it true that there would be hana kimi special??
and,when it would be aired? 8)

Rori

Re: just wanna ask...

Post by Rori » May 24th, '08, 15:32

minamichan03 wrote:ahmm.. just a question..

is it true that there would be hana kimi special??
:lol

Yes, there's a SP, it's been talked about for the past number of pages.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 5th, '08, 12:43

But there's still no airing date announced :(

yuki15966

Post by yuki15966 » Jun 6th, '08, 07:01

I hope the SP comes soon, I really want to see it. I am happy that there is a SP, then after the end of hana kimi, I thought I am missing something. I am looking forward to see it. I am really interest in what happen in the Sp....

mun77

Post by mun77 » Jun 13th, '08, 03:40

AshanishiLynn wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ You say it yourself, we're not your race. Hana Kimi people neither. So just keep those to yourself & give everyone a break.
So that makes it right for them to display ignorance towards black people??
I don't take it out on the actors or anything, but that remark was straight up rude.

I refuse to keep it to myself because people need to know about these things, black face refers to blacks as coons, n-word and other derogatory things.
I am soo disappointed by this, it really hurts my heart because I loved this drama so much
you people have no idea how hurt I am.
listen I'm black. The whole blackface is stupiid and gay, but they think its funny, If you dont want to watch it, dont . Dont be surprised that some people may like it, because its not seen in the same racist context. I know its bad anyways, but not to them. I dont see how they could be any funny. But there was a drama, whether this guy was playing a European and practically dressed up like one, even changed the facial features. I think its disgusting, and wont watch it, I just saw a black face in Hana Kimi as well, but it was a small clip. Forget that sh...it.

dokushake

Post by dokushake » Jun 22nd, '08, 11:22

ano, is there still no news of when this special gonna be on TV

:scratch:

Really looking forward for this special drama!

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 22nd, '08, 14:21

dokushake wrote:ano, is there still no news of when this special gonna be on TV

:scratch:

Really looking forward for this special drama!
oh yahh.. i'm also really wanting to watch this but i don't know when it will show and other details about this sp drama...
though,i already saw the pics... ahaha...

anyways,anyone know any informations??

mun77

Post by mun77 » Jun 23rd, '08, 06:20

mun77 wrote:
AshanishiLynn wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:^ You say it yourself, we're not your race. Hana Kimi people neither. So just keep those to yourself & give everyone a break.
So that makes it right for them to display ignorance towards black people??
I don't take it out on the actors or anything, but that remark was straight up rude.

I refuse to keep it to myself because people need to know about these things, black face refers to blacks as coons, n-word and other derogatory things.
I am soo disappointed by this, it really hurts my heart because I loved this drama so much
you people have no idea how hurt I am.
listen I'm black. The whole blackface is stupiid and gay, but they think its funny, If you dont want to watch it, dont . Dont be surprised that some people may like it, because its not seen in the same racist context. I know its bad anyways, but not to them. I dont see how they could be any funny. But there was a drama, whether this guy was playing a European and practically dressed up like one, even changed the facial features. I think its disgusting, and wont watch it, I just saw a black face in Hana Kimi as well, but it was a small clip. Forget that sh...it.
other than that, I completely abandoned the drama, it sucks a..sss lol, watch Jotei

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jun 24th, '08, 01:58

I wasaslo wonderign when the SP comes out since there is not time between Spring Season and Summer season...

kikurazz

Post by kikurazz » Jun 24th, '08, 09:56

seirin wrote:
ianthe_ona777 wrote:what is the song being played in the episode 5?? the part where sekime dresses up as some character in gundam seed to impress the girl in st. blossoms?? the song playing in that exact part?? anybody knows the title of that song?? please please tell me.. reply or message mo or whatever. hehehe!
it's called my love by Kawashima Ai. Seems some posted it online.
http://www.imeem.com/chings/music/oOgFt ... i_my_love/
is it in the OST?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jun 25th, '08, 21:31

kikurazz wrote:
seirin wrote:
ianthe_ona777 wrote:what is the song being played in the episode 5?? the part where sekime dresses up as some character in gundam seed to impress the girl in st. blossoms?? the song playing in that exact part?? anybody knows the title of that song?? please please tell me.. reply or message mo or whatever. hehehe!
it's called my love by Kawashima Ai. Seems some posted it online.
http://www.imeem.com/chings/music/oOgFt ... i_my_love/
is it in the OST?
I don't think that song was in the OST. The OST were mostly instrumental songs from the background.

xbbyMakiix

Post by xbbyMakiix » Jul 26th, '08, 19:49

god ii really LOVE this drama^^ especially because oguri played
starred in it^^ ii also love ikuta<3 so it was soo great when ii found
out that they were both in this drama^^ ii haven't seen the Hana Kimi SP
yet, but i'm excited to and i'm curious to know what happens^^

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Jul 27th, '08, 12:35

I'm looking forward to the SP!

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Jul 31st, '08, 23:22

According to DramaWiki, the SP will be aired August 6, 2008 from 22:00 to 22:55

Surprisingly soon!! :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Aug 1st, '08, 00:10

This came out of nowhere. Where's all the news updates about it?!

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Aug 1st, '08, 04:41

Not a clue. I had just decided to randomly check DramaWiki to see if a date had been set and there it was :O This is assuming that DramaWiki is a reliable source?

plain_love

Post by plain_love » Aug 1st, '08, 05:17

is Hana kimi Sp coming out soon ? really?
kyaaaaa,i can't wait to watch it....
Toma kun , daisuki !!!!!!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 5th, '08, 17:17

Huh, Hanakimi SP, but isn't Toma-san doing Maou right now. Plus his hair is black but on Hanakimi his hair is bleached. Is it going to be like a back and forth thing, that's so going to ruin his hair :lol with all that chemicals. OMG this thread is still going strong almost passed 500.

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Aug 5th, '08, 17:38

Jillibean wrote:According to DramaWiki, the SP will be aired August 6, 2008 from 22:00 to 22:55

Surprisingly soon!! :D
I'd just like to point out that the DramaWiki is not always accurate. I researched this release date yesterday and its actually for the Taiwanese version of HanaKimi.

I'll re-post the info from the SARS forum:
Japanese TV schedule:
http://tv.so-net.ne.jp/schedule/1236082 ... 200.action
HanaKimi wiki page that references the "supposed" tagline in the DramaWiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana-Kimi

Here's a snippet from the TV schedule page:
[吹]花ざかりの君たちへ~花様少年少女~
Hanazakari no kimitachi e ~Hanayō Shōnen Shōjo~ (or, in Mandarin, Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu... the title in tildas ~ is actually the Mandarin title and not a prefix or tagline.)

* 放送日時8/6 (Wed) 22:00 〜 22:55 (55分) (Air date/time/duration... hm... 55 minutes to wrap up a 12 episode drama?! I suspect the special will be at least 2 hours long.)
* 放送局TOKYO MX1 (channel - the real Japanese HanaKimi wouldn't air on this channel)
* ジャンルドラマ - 海外ドラマ (Genre - Overseas Drama - which means the originating country Taiwan. This is the most obvious section here.)

So, I hope this clears some confusion up. The drama wiki is very wrong sometimes. >_< So, use it with care. :)

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Aug 5th, '08, 18:33

Ahh, darn D:

Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up :-(

I'll be more wary of DramaWiki in the future

(I did think that 55 minutes was way, WAY too short, and am glad now that it will most likely be longer)

boxxx

Post by boxxx » Aug 10th, '08, 06:16

i agree, 55 minutes is too short.

has anyone heard any seemingly true rumors about the airing of the Japanese special?
I got so excited when Drama Wiki said it would be aired on the 6th, but after that they took down all the information on the Japanese special, so I got kind of freaked out.

I've been anticipating this for months! Do specials usually take this long to come out? I watched Hana-Kimi about...4 months ago? I want to say...and that was after all the episodes had come out and been subbed and everything.

Does anyone know if anyone is going to sub the Taiwanese special? The Taiwanese Hana Kimi is pretty good too i think.

Sadly enough, i kind of like the Taiwanese drama a little better in the respect that the relationship between Sano and Mizuki is more...clear? I guess you could say. In the Japanese drama, Sano's character seems so indifferent twoards Mizuki (until she leaves, and
the episode where Sano and Nakatsu duke it out in order to "win" Mizuki)
that I actually felt like Nakatsu would have been better suited for her. It didn't stay true to the manga at all, I though (though a lot of dramas dont).

In the Taiwanese one its so much easier to tell that Sano is in love with Mizuki, and I really really liked that about it. If they'd done that with the Japanese drama, it would be my favourite drama of all time, i think (probably because im just a huge hana-kimi manga fan)

anyway, it kind of bothered me. So im hoping that the special will put my ill-feelings to rest.

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Aug 10th, '08, 13:23

That bothered me about the drama too. Not that it didn't stay true to the manga (I do like little change-ups, as long as I can still enjoy the story. Keeps it interesting and less predictable.), but how Sano was just so indifferent during the whole thing.

With a Sano like that, how could anyone (and I mean anyone) choose him over Nakatsu?

boxxx

Post by boxxx » Aug 11th, '08, 07:18

I know, right? And I'm sorry to all the Oguri Shun fan's reading this, but what the hell is with that indentation on his chest? That is not attractive. At all. And his face looks too mousey for my tastes at least.

Ikuta Toma is much more....sexy.
I wouldn't mind him in bed.

haha just kidding!
but not really.

And I agree that the storyline was much more true to the manga, but the relationship between Sano and Mizuki was soooooooooooo different and sooooooooooooooo much more dissapointing. If Sano hadn't talked to Shizuki in the 3rd ep. and that part in like the...6 or 7th ep...(maybe 9th?) then I would think that Sano hated her continuously. All the time.

Aiko_

Post by Aiko_ » Aug 11th, '08, 15:19

Jillibean wrote:
With a Sano like that, how could anyone (and I mean anyone) choose him over Nakatsu?
haha, I agree! Nakatsu is looove :wub: ('homo ja nai!' :w00t: ) I felt in love with Ikuta Toma after watching Hana Kimi. :wub:

nyx88

Post by nyx88 » Aug 11th, '08, 16:00

Jillibean wrote: With a Sano like that, how could anyone (and I mean anyone) choose him over Nakatsu?
so true! why choose a good looking but moody guy with family issues (Sano) when there's another good looking and less complicated guy with great personality plus good sense of humor (Nakatsu). it's a no-brainer right? hehe

Ikuta Toma's character really outshone Shun Oguri as Sano. I think Nakatsu had more cute moments with Mizuki compared to Sano, that it would seem that Nakatsu is the leading man. don't you guys agree?

(although I might be a little biased since I love Toma more than Shun..hehe)
boxxx wrote:I know, right? And I'm sorry to all the Oguri Shun fan's reading this, but what the hell is with that indentation on his chest? That is not attractive. At all. And his face looks too mousey for my tastes at least.

Ikuta Toma is much more....sexy.
I wouldn't mind him in bed.

haha just kidding!
but not really.
Thank you for saying that about Shun's chest! I thought I was the only who noticed it. I pointed it out last year to my friends who watched hana kimi but they said that it was just the camera angle, shadow or it was just a muscle movement when he took off (or was it put on?) his shirt.

Even if his look in Hana Kimi is so-so, I'm sill a fan of Shun coz he looked so yummy in Hana Yori. hehe.. But IMO, next time he should keep his shirt on. Anyway. his face is already enough for me to salivate. ;-)

That being said, I woul still choose Toma over Shun because Toma is not just sexier, he's SMOKIN' HOTTTT. and he does not have that weird chest indentation like Shun.

But, if I could have both of them, why not? The more the merrier right? haha

xatidi

Post by xatidi » Aug 11th, '08, 16:24

i do agree on shun´s chest...but he still looks sexy to me....

by the way does anyone knos about the special ?!?!....or it was just a rumour??? :-(
edited------ :mrgreen:
um yeah...i didnt read all the posts...hehehe

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Aug 11th, '08, 16:37

xatidi wrote:i do agree on shun´s chest...but he still looks sexy to me....

by the way does anyone knos about the special ?!?!....or it was just a rumour??? :-(
edited------ :mrgreen:
um yeah...i didnt read all the posts...hehehe
It's not a rumor, just no confirmed date yet from what I know.

If you go to the official site they updated it with a clip of Maki talking.
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/index.html
Click on the top right area with Maki's image marked: 08.05.08
It's a very short clip, but she says that she's returned as Mizuki for the special and please stay tuned.
There's empty spots on the site, so I'm thinking they'll be updating each spot as the weeks go by until the special is aired.

gustov

Post by gustov » Aug 11th, '08, 16:48

I have to say I noticed Shun's chest indentation, too. From reading his wiki page, it says he has Pectus excavatum, which is a condition you're born with. =\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_Excavatum

I'd say from the picture on the link I gave, Shun's ain't that bad. >_< A little wierd when you see it, tho...

boxxx

Post by boxxx » Aug 11th, '08, 17:02

well, some girls dont mind that but when i watch dramas with idols, i want to be drooling. isnt that why they choose sexy guys to be idols? I'm glad that oguri shun is acting because there are some pivitol roles hes played that i dont think anyone else could have the same way, but he should keep his shirts on.

thats all im saying.

i dont want to look at the funny indent. just like i dont want to look at some fat old grandpas butt-hair.

I'm not trying to be mean about it, im sure a lot of guys who have that problem get teased when they're kids, but he seems to have gotten over it, so why shouldnt i say something?

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Aug 11th, '08, 22:33

I adore Oguri Shun, but he certainly was outshone by Ikuta Toma in Hana-Kimi. I think Toma outshone pretty much EVERYONE in Hana-Kimi XD

About Shun's chest, though. I don't think he should be given any less opportunities because of it. Certainly he could keep a shirt over it all the time, but the fact that he's willing to go shirtless when he has Pectus excavatum is really admirable, I think. He's not perfect. He knows it. He's willing to share it with the world and I think the world should be ready to accept it.

Beauty is only skin deep, remember.

boxxx

Post by boxxx » Aug 12th, '08, 00:31

i agree with you wholeheartedly that he shouldnt be given less opportunities because of it, but when i watch tv dramas im trying to forget about everything happening around me. Thats why I want to watch beautiful people that seem perfect, because if they're perfect and the characters they portray have problems, then it makes me feel better as a not-so-perfect person.

if that makes sense.

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Aug 12th, '08, 10:29

I luved this drama :heart:
My favourite JDrama then Rookies :mrgreen:

nyx88

Post by nyx88 » Aug 12th, '08, 17:21

Jillibean wrote:I adore Oguri Shun, but he certainly was outshone by Ikuta Toma in Hana-Kimi. I think Toma outshone pretty much EVERYONE in Hana-Kimi XD
so true! come to think of it, almost all of the funny and touching scenes in the show were with nakatsu. :-)

thanks for the info on shun's chest 'condition'. at least now I know, that I did not imagine things when I saw that scene. for me, Shun looked way better in HYD than in HK. hehe. with or without pectus excavatum, I would still choose Toma over Sano. 8)

i was a litle disappointed when i heard that the special supposedly aired last week was just a false alarm. oh well, i am hopeful that when it comes (soon I hope) it would be worth the wait. in the mean time, i will just have to make do with Maou, which i surprisingly found to be interesting. personally, i am more fond of comedy/light dramas but Maou is actually good for a suspense/mystery drama. of course, the presence of the ever-talented Toma in the show made it more worthwhile to watch. :D

winterdotcom

Post by winterdotcom » Aug 29th, '08, 03:07

hana kimi SP airing date... confirmed...
http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2008 ... -2008.html

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 29th, '08, 12:30

It's after Atsuhime XD I can't wait!!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 29th, '08, 12:34

Finally, we've got the date it airs~

Looking forward to it! :cheers:

gustov

Post by gustov » Aug 30th, '08, 07:08

YES! a date to look forward to! finally!!!

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Aug 31st, '08, 07:50

Yay !! Then I can't wait for it to get subbed since I don't really understand Japanese ;(

jesang6270

Post by jesang6270 » Sep 7th, '08, 08:57

guys plss seed the Hanazakari no Kimitachi e torrents plss T_T

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Sep 19th, '08, 18:14

Pori-chan.com just posted a short preview clip of Hana Kimi SP! it's not much but better than nothing. Plus it will broadcasted on 12 October!! Can't wait!

http://www.pori-chan.com/index.php?topi ... 974#msg974

Aiko_

Post by Aiko_ » Sep 20th, '08, 09:28

I can't wait for Hana Kimi Sp!
Nakatsu :w00t: :wub:

sleepyzzz, thx for the link!

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Sep 20th, '08, 10:03

:cheers: I can't wait!!!!!!!
I sure hope it gets subbed soon. :-)

selma

Post by selma » Sep 20th, '08, 10:11

I can't wait ......

spiderio

Post by spiderio » Sep 27th, '08, 02:21

wooooooooow i cant wait

it's been a long timeeeeeeee.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 27th, '08, 11:10

New CM!

Shunima

Post by Shunima » Sep 27th, '08, 11:54

anyway, which group's going to sub this special? ^^

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Sep 27th, '08, 20:10

Shunima wrote:anyway, which group's going to sub this special? ^^
I believe SARS has announced that they're going to sub the SP :)

Shunima

Post by Shunima » Sep 28th, '08, 14:30

ah, tahts good, thanks :)

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Sep 28th, '08, 16:56

So excited! It feels like we've been waiting forever!

spiderio

Post by spiderio » Oct 7th, '08, 06:46

VerusMaya II wrote:So excited! It feels like we've been waiting forever!
me too..
it's been so loong

SaKuRaKu

Post by SaKuRaKu » Oct 8th, '08, 19:07

OMG .. 3 days remaining till the SP !!

i can't wait !!!!

we're gonna see the Ikemens again , Yattaa :mrgreen:

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Oct 8th, '08, 19:31

I'm so envious of those of you who'll be able to see it on the 12th!!!
I sure hope it gets subbed and uploaded soon.
I don't think I could wait for the subs and just dowload the raws right away -- who cares if I don't understand a word of Japanese! As long as I get my Sano-fix it'll be like Christmas morning in October. :lol

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

chi0000

Post by chi0000 » Oct 12th, '08, 12:12

The SP is on!!!

Nakatsukun daisukiiiiiiiiiii!! XD <3 <3 <3

aishii

Post by aishii » Oct 12th, '08, 12:15

omg can't wait to SEE IT :3!!

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Oct 12th, '08, 12:56

It's on right now, but I missed the start so I'm not going to watch it now. But I'm impatient to!

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Oct 12th, '08, 13:03

Ah, I just missed it! D:

chi0000

Post by chi0000 » Oct 12th, '08, 13:13

It's still on. ;)

Nakatsu's mother is really hard to understand!! :P

Lita Zorro

Post by Lita Zorro » Oct 12th, '08, 13:17

Wow...I thought it would be something brand new, but at least now it's only the flashback to Julia's arrival. Like it was in Taiwanese version.
Hopefully, something new is yet to come =)

chi0000

Post by chi0000 » Oct 12th, '08, 13:22

I'm glad I didn't watch the Taiwanese version. :P

spiderio

Post by spiderio » Oct 12th, '08, 13:47

i just cant wait..

aaaaaaaaargh is it over yet?

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Oct 12th, '08, 13:51

:mrgreen: I am green with envy!!!!!

I'm so envious of all of you who've seen the SP !!!!

I can't wait!!!

But since there's no choice but to wait -- I'll sit here with my drink and wait for the wonderful people of SARS fansubs to sub and upload it.
:alcoholic:
Did I mention I love SARS fansub (hint hint hint)??? :wub:

In the mean time ===> :mrgreen: :alcoholic: :mrgreen: :alcoholic: :mrgreen: :alcoholic: :mrgreen: :alcoholic: :mrgreen: :alcoholic:

chi0000

Post by chi0000 » Oct 12th, '08, 13:58

It's not finished yet, but it is in the ending stages.

It's super long!! Look forward to some extra time with the beautiful ikemen, those of you who couldn't watch it now! XD

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Oct 12th, '08, 14:12

I just saw the ending, lol. xD

Wow, watching this made me realize how much I missed Nakatsu's adorableness.

torerling

Post by torerling » Oct 12th, '08, 14:17

Just saw the SP, I really love it :) just made me crave for more, maybe I'll see the series one more time...

chi0000

Post by chi0000 » Oct 12th, '08, 14:34

*sigh*

loooove nakatsu! still toma's best character, I think.