Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » May 20th, '08, 13:24

It was really good, but it made me want to hear their whole songs. Ueda sounded really good. His song is "Ai no Hana" right?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 20th, '08, 22:42

naiy wrote:Ahh i wanna see the making of dues!! :roll

Did u see Music Station 2008.05.16??
Unfortunately that medley was too short. :-(
But I was moved when I heard Ueda's solo >__<
(with Daisuke-kun playing the keyboard).

I wanted to go to their concert... :unsure:
Ah, well... i'll just wait for fancams.

[no pic today... the page is too heavy already XD]
I will watch it (if everything goes fine) when i get my album XD What i want to see are Ueda's shop pics!! a pity i don't know chinesse to visit baidu forums, they always get word (and pics) first!

;) Of course i saw it, from the moment the meddley started i was on the edge of my seat waiting for Ai no Hana and when i heard the music i was dead! i really want to see this perf live we should have fancams already!!!!!! LOL I know i know a silly wish XD I will let them have all the time they need to get themselves and the cons ready.
(by the way and off topic, when the h*** are question going to debut?!)
I also saw SCP Dues there was ok but i didn't like Shot at all! maybe it was the presentation it felt so off and heartless like if they didn't know how what to do with it; but....Ueda looked awesome! his hair was fine despite covering his hair but his costume was the best one! and the colors he choose great! ...and leather pants XD His "dance" with Kame was so off too!
Not to mention kame looks like a cabaret girl from th early 20s!
You have the chance to go to their concerts?
If i were able to travel there i could go to the concerts :(
LOLL don't worry you finished the page time for more pics!!

Demongoddess0991 wrote:It was really good, but it made me want to hear their whole songs. Ueda sounded really good. His song is "Ai no Hana" right?
Yes, Ueda's solo is "Ai no Hana" and one that has shown him as a great composer :wub:

You have not listened to the solos? It is been a time already since all the version are up and around internet, check kattunlove i think they have them ;)

Pics time XD

I posted this a time back since i am looking for this pic in a bigger size
Now i think it may come from "Dreamboys" panfleet, if you happen to cross it check and tell me if it is so please!

And a funny one :P

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 20th, '08, 22:50

I really loved the lyrics to Ueda's song, it was very beautiful. I think he is really talented when it comes to writting songs

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 20th, '08, 23:20

Yes he is, with this song i think he has given a step forward and has truly become a composer; this scares me a little too, everyone his always expecting the best from him and i think the pressure can be big!

naiy

Post by naiy » May 21st, '08, 00:28

Ginoru wrote:I will watch it (if everything goes fine) when i get my album pinch What i want to see are Ueda's shop pics!! a pity i don't know chinesse to visit baidu forums, they always get word (and pics) first!

;) Of course i saw it, from the moment the meddley started i was on the edge of my seat waiting for Ai no Hana and when i heard the music i was dead! i really want to see this perf live we should have fancams already!!!!!! LOL I know i know a silly wish pinch I will let them have all the time they need to get themselves and the cons ready.
I wish i could read chinese too their sites are the best for rare pics and stuff.
(i'm still learning japanese ^^ mada mada...)

Great expectations for his live perf !!
(but the first i guessed right XDD)
I've no idea... And Daisuke-"kun" is older than Ueda, right :P

i tried to record SCP, but it didn't work...
so i ended up not seeing their performance... -__- but i'll dl it!
Anyway, i saw a bit of "shot" (that part when kame "dances" with Ueda... that was just weird)
Sounds like Movin' on, right...?
I'll comment when i see, and i'll check Ueda's costume =D~ (and kame's >_>;)
I liked very much his dues costume, the black pants with silver stripes were cool. 8)

If i were able to travel there too... u.u
i'll just wait quietly for fancams ^^'

Big pressure indeed, but captain U can handle it!:salut:

pics time :cheers:
my new favorite!! XD

and a maruda one...?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 21st, '08, 02:45

naiy wrote:I wish i could read chinese too their sites are the best for rare pics and stuff.
(i'm still learning japanese ^^ mada mada...)

Great expectations for his live perf !!
(but the first i guessed right XDD)
I've no idea... And Daisuke-"kun" is older than Ueda, right :P
i tried to record SCP, but it didn't work...
so i ended up not seeing their performance... -__- but i'll dl it!
Anyway, i saw a bit of "shot" (that part when kame "dances" with Ueda... that was just weird)
Sounds like Movin' on, right...?
I'll comment when i see, and i'll check Ueda's costume =D~ (and kame's >_>;)
I liked very much his dues costume, the black pants with silver stripes were cool. 8)

If i were able to travel there too... u.u
i'll just wait quietly for fancams ^^'

Big pressure indeed, but captain U can handle it!:salut:

pics time :cheers:
my new favorite!! XD
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... callme.jpg

and a maruda one...?
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... __maru.jpg
I think having a friend who could read chinesse could be ok XD

I do have big expectations abotu his performance that's why i am a bit scared too, or better said nervous...

Yep, if they are going for fanservice at least do it with energy or leave it to kokame

Ueda's costume will be great to watch closelly but kame's............. :crazy:

Yep unless i manage to get 2000€ by latest july fancams will save me too XD
nope Ueda is two years older than Daisuke
I hope he doesn't feel the pressure! but a little presure is good too ;)

LOL I cannot count tha tpic as a fav...i am too much addicted to cherries XD i saw the pic and the first i said was cherries!! then Ueda! LOLL

Cute maruda got a full series of "Maru appears everywhere in Ueda pics" XD

Some pics? some of my fav shop pics ;)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 21st, '08, 02:52

lol I'm jealous of a guy's body ;O; Tat-chan looks so nice in skinny jeans! :glare: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 21st, '08, 04:08

You shouldn't he may look good with those pants but have you checked the pics in the last page or so of his muscles? If you want to be jealous of a male body that looks like female's go for kame XD LOLL he even has waist and hips!!

naiy

Post by naiy » May 22nd, '08, 00:00

Ginoru wrote:Ueda's costume will be great to watch closelly but kame's.............

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... meline.jpg
Do you know where can i dl it?
i didn't want to get the full show.

Nice timelime =]
I love kaizokuban costume =]
(now i want a purple pirate hat o/) lol
Ginoru wrote:If you want to be jealous of a male body that looks like female's go for kame pinch LOLL he even has waist and hips!!
LOL!!!
simply loved what you said!! XD
off topic:
And he does look good in a dress :mrgreen:
skinny Ueda pics ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '08, 00:30

naiy wrote:Do you know where can i dl it?
i didn't want to get the full show.

Nice timelime =]
I love kaizokuban costume =]
(now i want a purple pirate hat o/) lol

LOL!!!
simply loved what you said!! XD

skinny Ueda pics ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... da7379.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... da7378.jpg
Shot you mean? It is up in Jonerecords and i think kattunlove may have have it too

I knew you'd like Kaizo pic XD I'd get the bowling one and the puffy cheeked one XD

Oh well, he does, good thing that lately he seems to have something more in his arms!

LOL skinny Ueda XD yes, there was this time he had no body at all

Good thing that later on things began to change XD

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » May 22nd, '08, 06:14

I really had a lot of fun reading all the comments 'bout ueda on their SHOTS perp on kattunlove. Everyone was raving about him :D From his hair, to his outfit down to his tight leather pants :w00t: .Kame looked really hideous. No wonder in their dance ueda didn't even looked at him (its kinda weird combination) I wish it was jin with ueda 8). I'm glad a lot of people notice him now. He's soooooo talented. In their medley his part is the best. His voice really improve a lot. he doesn't lipsynch it right? :wub: I wonder what would it be like in their concert. I hope he would play the piano even the first part only 'cause the song is too long like more than 6 min. Your collections of ueda pics are really impressive. I haven't seen those before. Especially the chibi ones.I hope you will post more.

I want some ueda okonomiyaki. He's just soooo beautiful....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '08, 23:46

sayuri1012 wrote:I really had a lot of fun reading all the comments 'bout ueda on their SHOTS perp on kattunlove. Everyone was raving about him :D From his hair, to his outfit down to his tight leather pants :w00t: .

Kame looked really hideous. No wonder in their dance ueda didn't even looked at him (its kinda weird combination) I wish it was jin with ueda 8).

I'm glad a lot of people notice him now. He's soooooo talented. In their medley his part is the best. His voice really improve a lot. he doesn't lipsynch it right? :wub: I wonder what would it be like in their concert. I hope he would play the piano even the first part only 'cause the song is too long like more than 6 min.

Your collections of ueda pics are really impressive. I haven't seen those before. Especially the chibi ones.I hope you will post more.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... edited.jpg
I want some ueda okonomiyaki. He's just soooo beautiful....
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... edited.jpg
Really? and what did they say? i just read some XD

Don't know what happens with kame latelly, it may be his break up with his girlfriend...but yes, the dance was totally heartless, i don't mind fanservice but i want it to at least work! We had Jinda in Real Face, but i am so angry they edited that part from the latest two performances when they are still doing it!!

Ueda has always been the third fav in KT, that's why he leads one of teh singles the main thing with noticing him is been able to pass through jin and kame first XD
Yup his voice has improved but his writting and composing skills have improved even more!
At least in this performance nope he had to sing live to leave teh right note to Maru
I don't know if he will play the piano himself but i'd like him to use the water that sounds in the song :)

Oh I wish i had more pics! I'll tryt to keep on posting curious things ;) but not in today's post or we are going to make this page heaaaavy! :lol

naiy

Post by naiy » May 23rd, '08, 00:25

My gosh... you're right. Nice outfit Uepi!! 30sec vid i'm already drolling!! (shot! performance)
Really unfortunate choice for kame ^^"' (off topic: and this hairstyle doesn't work for me u.u)
I Liked the song too. ^^ Nice perf.
Ginoru wrote:http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5052/uedabackbb8.jpg
Good thing that later on things began to change XD
Oh thanks, i was looking for that pic of ueda with an U written on his back. ^^

Yep! Great thing! XD
There should be a new dream boys with Ueda as protagonist =/
sayuri1012 wrote:I want some ueda okonomiyaki
I wanto some of Ueda too!!
Yes okonomiyaki ^^

I wish i had more pics of him wearing boxing accessories...
but i don't, so i'll post a few shop pics from keep the faith ^^'
konya no tema wa "wet uepi" XD
lol

ImageImage
ImageImage

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 23rd, '08, 16:11

naiy wrote:My gosh... you're right. Nice outfit Uepi!! 30sec vid i'm already drolling!! (shot! performance)
Really unfortunate choice for kame ^^"' (off topic: and this hairstyle doesn't work for me u.u)
I Liked the song too. ^^ Nice perf.

Oh thanks, i was looking for that pic of ueda with an U written on his back. ^^

Yep! Great thing! XD
There should be a new dream boys with Ueda as protagonist =/

I wanto some of Ueda too!!
Yes okonomiyaki ^^

I wish i had more pics of him wearing boxing accessories...
but i don't, so i'll post a few shop pics from keep the faith ^^'
konya no tema wa "wet uepi" XD
lol

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... ktf696.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... ktf034.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... ktf039.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... ktf024.jpg
Yep nice outfits...most of them, Ueda's the best ;) and i won't point towards kame but...man! rethink what you wear!
The song....well still waiting for a rock song in this album ¬¬

You welcome, are there other pics you are looking for? I may have them ;)

No more dreamboys please!! XD i want something new!!!

LOL and i was scolded when i gave my answer to his question when that dizon girl was in cartoon!!! XD XD

Boxing accesories?? or clothing?

A couple of pics ;) From CArtoon Kt II you photoshoot
ImageImage

And look what i found in one of Kame's pics from DueS XD Kame get off the way!!

naiy

Post by naiy » May 24th, '08, 00:57

Ginoru wrote:well still waiting for a rock song in this album ¬¬

No more dreamboys please!! pinch i want something new!!!

Boxing accesories?? or clothing?
so am i... =/
guessing: Distance / Hell, no sound like titles of rock songs =PP

Alright... how about a new hairstyle u.u
Koki changes his hair every week... lol
But just don't take kame as example! lol (i'll stop here XD)

Well, gloves are accessories, right?
Both are fine ^^

omg >_<
Kame ge off the way !!
(i almost fell from my chair now) LOoOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 25th, '08, 00:59

naiy wrote: so am i... =/
guessing: Distance / Hell, no sound like titles of rock songs =PP

Alright... how about a new hairstyle u.u
Koki changes his hair every week... lol
But just don't take kame as example! lol (i'll stop here XD)

Well, gloves are accessories, right?
Both are fine ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... epomu4.gif

omg >_<
Kame ge off the way !!
(i almost fell from my chair now) LOoOL
Wouldn't be so sure :( Taboo also sounded rock and look....

XD I meant not more production of Dreamboys not not talking it XD

The hairstyles they are sporting now? I think i only really like Jin's XD, Maru is like always, and Ueda and Junno are ok, Koki will do whatever crazy he wants (and they have already made the pics for the album and pnfleet!!) and kame....... :whistling:

Ok, if i find anything i'll post it ;)

LOL another one for the shoo kame! comitee XD
:( I really want to see Ueda's pics!!

From July magazines, my favs
the cutest smiles!!!
nice pic, it's so weird to see him dressed in sport fashion XD
Hoot!!

Got like other 9 or 10 ueda pics ready to post XD some are related to those i posted before with the blue shirt and black jacket

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 25th, '08, 01:09

O_O Tat-chan looks so feminine in that black and white pic! XD I think it might be the pose :\
I kind of liked the hair he had in the Shokura Premium clip :3 It was more combed over I think o.o

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » May 25th, '08, 13:55

I sooo love the 1st pic with jin they look like little boys with the same white shirt. :wub: Yeah kame get the hell out of that pic. We wanna see those muscles. When ueda is fully clothe he look so skinny but with just a tank top or shirtless OMG :w00t: nosebleed! When ueda is paired with kame they always argue, the first time they cook something ueda looked really pissed off but its funny to watch them 'coz kame always back off. What bothers me is why is jin calling ueda "ueda san"? :scratch: it sounded so distant. but sometimes he just calls him "ueda". Junno is cute he always calls him uepi. I wish ueda would change his hairstyle in their coming concert and color it black like yamamoto yusuke hairstyle. A friend told me he look a bit like ueda, but of course ueda is more gorgeous.

naiy

Post by naiy » May 25th, '08, 17:30

Nice jinda moment :lol
hawt indeed XD

Awww DUES shop pics...:cry:
sayuri1012 wrote:but its funny to watch them 'coz kame always back off.
What bothers me is why is jin calling ueda "ueda san"?
I wish ueda would change his hairstyle in their coming concert and color it black
I think that was irony because Ueda was messing up the food :P
I think Ueda can't cook at all XD

Yeah, me too. Back to black or something new. 8)

another jinda moment :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 25th, '08, 22:55

KuroiUsagi wrote:O_O Tat-chan looks so feminine in that black and white pic! XD I think it might be the pose :\

I kind of liked the hair he had in the Shokura Premium clip :3 It was more combed over I think o.o
LOL It is not the pose it is the hair!

He had ironed it there

sayuri1012 wrote:I sooo love the 1st pic with jin they look like little boys with the same white shirt. :wub:

Yeah kame get the hell out of that pic. We wanna see those muscles. When ueda is fully clothe he look so skinny but with just a tank top or shirtless OMG :w00t: nosebleed!

When ueda is paired with kame they always argue, the first time they cook something ueda looked really pissed off but its funny to watch them 'coz kame always back off.

What bothers me is why is jin calling ueda "ueda san"? :scratch: it sounded so distant. but sometimes he just calls him "ueda". Junno is cute he always calls him uepi.

I wish ueda would change his hairstyle in their coming concert and color it black like yamamoto yusuke hairstyle. A friend told me he look a bit like ueda, but of course ueda is more gorgeous.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... d2b9-1.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... 894937.jpg
Yes, i think so, maybe that's why i like it, that and the smiles :)

XD Well after all that is a kame shop pic!! Ueda was an "accident" but a really interesting accident!! Ueda is skinny! no matter muscles XD but those make more interesting to peep ;)

Yes, tha one with Horikita, i am so sure that if she had not been there and the cameras either the things would have been more "interesting". Ueda and kame have always argued, and kame knows it is better to back off .....

LOL Ueda has Jin spoiled!! he gets from him more tease than from all the rest XD Don't worry at all ;) Jin is the one who calls him Tat-chan, and even in the concerts you can see him calling him Tatsuya, calling members by their surnames is more official than real, that way it is not so clear who one gets a long with others best

I'd like black hair back too but Maru has said that the officail pics for the album have been already taken so i guess the concert ones too or are close to be, better keep an eye open for Cartoon changes (a pity we won't be having Cartoon all wednesdays now but i understand that with the concert schedule it has to be hard!)

naiy wrote:Nice jinda moment :lol
hawt indeed XD

Awww DUES shop pics...:cry:

I think that was irony because Ueda was messing up the food :P
I think Ueda can't cook at all XD

Yeah, me too. Back to black or something new. 8)

another jinda moment :-)
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... nda028.jpg
Jinda is cute :)

B&W is always a good choice ;)

LOLL yeah i remember that famous Utawara Jin had to take care of small kids, the Ueda-Junno team had to clean a house and cook and it was incredible to watch them cook XD
Wonder if he'd cook better if he was teamed with another member XD

Black and purple? I'd like to see it

XD that was the reason i began to say that Jin has allergy to kame! XD

Pic time ;)
one of my fav group pics, love Ueda there but he looks so small XD

Love this concert pic, i want most of that appears in it! first the choker XD

naiy

Post by naiy » May 27th, '08, 00:20

Ginoru wrote:LOLL yeah i remember that famous Utawara Jin had to take care of small kids, the Ueda-Junno team had to clean a house and cook and it was incredible to watch them cook pinch
Wonder if he'd cook better if he was teamed with another member

(a pity we won't be having Cartoon all wednesdays now but i understand that with the concert schedule it has to be hard!)
Yep probably, 'cause Ueda x Kame does not result in food XD

Ahh so ka? I haven't though about that. Now i can't go to their concert and won't have cartoon every week anymore... so sad :cry:

Maa maa... I really like that first pic :D
Ueda looks so pretty!! (and small XD)

Wahh he was great singing Lost :cheers:
ah it's been a while since he whore that. But it really suits him.

I like his hair on this pic :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 27th, '08, 01:02

naiy wrote:Yep probably, 'cause Ueda x Kame does not result in food XD

Ahh so ka? I haven't though about that. Now i can't go to their concert and won't have cartoon every week anymore... so sad :cry:

Maa maa... I really like that first pic :D
Ueda looks so pretty!! (and small XD)

Wahh he was great singing Lost :cheers:
ah it's been a while since he whore that. But it really suits him.

I like his hair on this pic :-)
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 007-08.jpg
Ueda - Kame does not result in many ways... (XD tehre was a time i even called kame stalker LOLL)

Yes, but it is normal if you think about it, it would be impossible for two months to be jumping all around Japan and having to go back to Tokyo to record the show....

He doesn doesn't he? :) I find that pic really cute, who would think that behind that small frame and cute smile a pupet-master hides ;)

I love Lost it has to be one of my fav of his solos, it is so hypnotic and the lyrics are really interesting. He said so himself, that it had been a time since he last wrote a full song refering to Ai no Hana and Lost, and that made him uneasy. No need for him to worry now he is recognized as "the composer" 8)

That pic is from soon after Jin had come back last summer :)

Want pics?
One of my fav pics but a bit indescreet too XD

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » May 27th, '08, 03:18

:w00t: OMG where did you get that? Tat-chan waht the hell are you doing? :O

Is it an official photo? I think its the second time I've seen his hand in there. Isn't it bad for his image? I mean Maru even describe him as innocent. Anyways, its soooooo hot and I'm takin it :roll

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 27th, '08, 06:42

*chokes* I was so thinking that his hand was going up his shirt instead... but it doesn't seem like it :whistling:

I wonder if Tat-chan will ever dye his hair black again :lol

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » May 27th, '08, 08:22

hi guys, does anyone know where i could find that myojo june scan?

thanks

naiy

Post by naiy » May 27th, '08, 19:24

Ginoru wrote: (XD tehre was a time i even called kame stalker LOLL)
Stalker?? what do you mean? o.O

"ops" lool XD
how do you get these pics?? That's too indiscreet to be official! :P`
nice pic ^^
nanmaP wrote:hi guys, does anyone know where i could find that myojo june scan?
/boyspaper lj =]

Speaking of Myojo... No it was Duet. Did you read the May 2008? Those 10Q personality analysis. I loved his interview (again XD) he answered all the questions very straightforward this time.
luv him even more :mrgreen:
Scans:
ImageImage
And you can find the translation on /kattunlove ^^

annoying kame (credits on the img)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 28th, '08, 00:49

sayuri1012 wrote::w00t: OMG where did you get that? Tat-chan waht the hell are you doing? :O

Is it an official photo?

I think its the second time I've seen his hand in there. Isn't it bad for his image?

I mean Maru even describe him as innocent. Anyways, its soooooo hot and I'm takin it :roll
Where? don't remember but it was a long time ago XD

Yes, it is an offical pic, from the cartoon kattun II you concert panfleet

Make that three XD, bad? does it make it bad for you? nope, in fact is an action that makes the balance weigh more to the total male(all guys do that ¬¬), a friend calls him truckdriver for some of his manners XD For me it is a plus XD

Maru might have been looking to another person at time LOLL it is like if no one paid attention to what Jin says XD he always says Ueda is completelly different from what he looks!

KuroiUsagi wrote:*chokes* I was so thinking that his hand was going up his shirt instead... but it doesn't seem like it :whistling:

I wonder if Tat-chan will ever dye his hair black again :lol
No it doesn't go up, in fact it goes down.......

Mmmmm...unless he surprises us in the concerts i don't think so :(

naiy wrote:
Ginoru wrote: (XD tehre was a time i even called kame stalker LOLL)
Stalker?? what do you mean? o.O

"ops" lool XD
how do you get these pics?? That's too indiscreet to be official! :P`
nice pic ^^

Speaking of Myojo... No it was Duet. Did you read the May 2008? Those 10Q personality analysis. I loved his interview (again XD) he answered all the questions very straightforward this time.
luv him even more :mrgreen:
Scans:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 508022.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 508023.jpg
And you can find the translation on /kattunlove ^^

annoying kame (credits on the img)
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... kame13.jpg
You have a very good example in th e last pic you posted, wich by the way i didn't have and i am taking if you don't mind ;)

I just happen upon them across internet, would love to come across Dues scanned pics ¬¬
I have been lucky with Junno but no Ueda :(
Wonder why they are always making them this tests, maybe they think they are going to change their mind from one month to another? XD

Kame....stalker!! ¬¬ Bet Ueda was not very happy XD Sometimes i wish i understoon Thay, Korean etc... to move around a couple of Ueda pages in those languages i have come across :(

Long post XD i'll save pics for later

naiy

Post by naiy » May 29th, '08, 02:07

Ginoru wrote:You have a very good example in th e last pic you posted, wich by the way i didn't have and i am taking if you don't mind ;)
oh i see :P
Don't mind at all. And if you're looking for some pic tell me, i might have.

Junno X Ueda is funny
Maru X Ueda is nice
Jin X Ueda is great XD
(can't remember any kokixueda situation...) :|

Do you have the link to that Utawara when Ueda and Junno have got to clean a girl's room...?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 29th, '08, 22:48

naiy wrote:oh i see :P
Don't mind at all. And if you're looking for some pic tell me, i might have.

Junno X Ueda is funny
Maru X Ueda is nice
Jin X Ueda is great XD
(can't remember any kokixueda situation...) :|

Do you have the link to that Utawara when Ueda and Junno have got to clean a girl's room...?
Oh one never knows what she is looking for until they see it(just yesterday i happened to find two places full of Ueda pics i did not have :) ) so post!! XD

Agree, agree XD I'd say dorks
unless you count koki separating him from "stalker" in cartoon con nop i can't remember either ;)

the one where they found kame's pic on the wall and said "let's let kame clean it"?? It is the same one where Jin had to take care of three little girls and one was cuddling with him all the time :) if it is that i have it ;)

From "a near future" i hope, in cartoon...i want to see this whole!!!

naiy

Post by naiy » May 30th, '08, 22:24

Ginoru wrote:the one where they found kame's pic on the wall and said "let's let kame clean it"?? It is the same one where Jin had to take care of three little girls and one was cuddling with him all the time Smile if it is that i have it ;)

yep, that's it! du you know where can i dl it?

Yessss ;D~~~~
that's exactly what i was waiting for!!
ureshii~!!!! :cheers:
i couldn't resist so i made a little gif :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 31st, '08, 00:26

naiy wrote:yep, that's it! du you know where can i dl it?

Yessss ;D~~~~
that's exactly what i was waiting for!!
ureshii~!!!! :cheers:
i couldn't resist so i made a little gif :mrgreen:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... dackt_.gif
Yes i know, from my divshare account XD but i have to give a warn this is only for your personal use no uploading or touching anything in it as this belongs to BNS ok?
Gosh! He HAS to know he looks HOT while boxing! please do it more often :) !!!!

Wa!! I am soo taking the gif!!! Thanks!!! Can i repost it in another forum? of course crediting ;) !!

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 2nd, '08, 00:49

Ginoru wrote:Yes i know, from my divshare account pinch but i have to give a warn this is only for your personal use no uploading or touching anything in it as this belongs to BNS ok?

Gosh! He HAS to know he looks HOT while boxing! please do it more often Smile !!!!

Wa!! I am soo taking the gif!!! Thanks!!! Can i repost it in another forum? of course crediting ;) !!
Thank you so much!! don't worry i won't. thanks again. ^^

desu yo ne... :mrgreen:

sure, feel free to use. :-)

big eyes 8)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 3rd, '08, 00:06

Oh my gosh! You know what? I am offically in love :wub: That pic is just soooo cute!!I love it! And i thank you a lot because from that photoshoot i only had one pic! Keep it up ;)

I am trying to colect as many shop pics as i can but is sooo difficult!! I am trying to find Ueda's Dues pics and the closest i'v got is a korean site a friend pointed me but as neither of us know korean is almost pointless XD

Thanks a lot about the gif, don't worry, i'll credit you ;)

If you want any other video i can try and see if i have it :)

Aww can't stop looking at the pic love his expression there, and i love his nose XD

Not as cute but....it is from june XD

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Jun 3rd, '08, 01:28

Just watched the making of DUES but its not sub yet. Comments made that there is no akame moment. (i think its dead). Jin always hang out with maru and ueda. I love the part when ueda pulled jin's hair extension. I think he's the only one who can do that to jin. :P OH tat-chan triped :-( its like the floor is slippery or something. I don't find it funny. I know he's not hurt 'coz he's strong just be careful tat-chan I don't want your beautiful face to have a scratch or something.

This is really cute. I know you guys saw this already. But its really cute. Tat-chan only eats the tip of the strawberries. His plastic container full of half eaten strawberries. He's really used to excess.

BTW do you know a site where i can download or there is a translation of R-one kat-tun? I only found this r-one.rainy-blues.net. but not all of the shows were translated.

syy_1987

Post by syy_1987 » Jun 3rd, '08, 12:19

It's my first time to come here.I just want to know where Minna come from?

syy_1987

Post by syy_1987 » Jun 3rd, '08, 12:40

I don't know how to link off-site Avatar,who can help me ,thanks a lot!

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 3rd, '08, 12:50

Ginoru wrote:I am trying to colect as many shop pics as i can but is sooo difficult!! I am trying to find Ueda's Dues pics and the closest i'v got is a korean site a friend pointed me but as neither of us know korean is almost pointless
i feel in love with this pic too XD
as you once said "he's too gorgeus sometimes" :mrgreen:

It's really hard to find shoppics indeed.
I got many from a blog, but the source was a korean fan site.
but i can't navegate that site either ^^'

I've a friend who's in jap, she's been sending me some nice pics (like that) ^^
and she asked me to make a gif of Uedas fall in dues making of. XD
I'll post here later :P

And thx again for the vid.
sayuri1012 wrote:OH tat-chan triped Sad its like the floor is slippery or something. I don't find it funny.
i found it funny XD Because he didn't get hurt, of course. ^^ (ittee! was cute ^^)
Also koki looking at ueda dancing part "kawaii" *heart*

niiice pic ^^

syy_1987 wrote:I don't know how to link off-site Avatar,who can help me ,thanks a lot!
There must be a faq link somewhere.
Your answers should be there. ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 4th, '08, 00:26

sayuri1012 wrote:Just watched the making of DUES but its not sub yet.

Comments made that there is no akame moment. (i think its dead).

Jin always hang out with maru and ueda. I love the part when ueda pulled jin's hair extension. I think he's the only one who can do that to jin. :P

OH tat-chan triped :-( its like the floor is slippery or something. I don't find it funny. I know he's not hurt 'coz he's strong just be careful tat-chan I don't want your beautiful face to have a scratch or something.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... -23-44.jpg

This is really cute. I know you guys saw this already. But its really cute. Tat-chan only eats the tip of the strawberries. His plastic container full of half eaten strawberries. He's really used to excess.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... 12/021.jpg

BTW do you know a site where i can download or there is a translation of R-one kat-tun? I only found this r-one.rainy-blues.net. but not all of the shows were translated.
XD You really believe in miracles!! Not four days since it leaked and you wnat it subbed LOL

Good that more people realize tha akame is dead but not now, it is been a loong time butnow it is more obvious ;) But anyway, no akame moment but less tension in the group :)

Yep, Jindaru are a lovely trio :) In fact if you go back in history through pictures you will notices that Jindaru has always hang out a lot toguether :)

Yeeep I also loove when Ueda pulls Jin's hair XD indeed he is the only one who can do that, as Jin is the only one who can really have a go at him, Ueda has Jin spoiled XD

XD I found it funny, it is the first time in history he has almost fell down, trip a lot but never fall XD

A scracht on his face???! we are talking about a boxer here! Of course he has been touched and scratched, i even have pics of him with his eyebrow broken XD aaaahhhh.... those times when he fought everyone

Yep is the J&You magazine XD What he is is picky!!! spoiled man XD

I have heard that jone records is doing it but no idea

naiy wrote:i feel in love with this pic too XD
as you once said "he's too gorgeus sometimes" :mrgreen:

It's really hard to find shoppics indeed.
I got many from a blog, but the source was a korean fan site.
but i can't navegate that site either ^^'

I've a friend who's in jap, she's been sending me some nice pics (like that) ^^
and she asked me to make a gif of Uedas fall in dues making of. XD
I'll post here later :P

And thx again for the vid.

Also koki looking at ueda dancing part "kawaii" *heart*

niiice pic ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... hop_73.jpg
It is a extremelly cute expresion, love to see those :)
Yes too gorgeous sometimes, other times too cute anothers too hot and others a dork XD IT is incredible for someone called misterious ;)

Oh yes korean sites :( probably they already have Dues pics.................

You have a friend in japan? lucky! where is she?? maybe she will be lucky to go to a kt con if she lives in a concert city :) and if she is a kt fan of course XD

U welcome, as i said i have others just ask and it may be between my files who knows

LOL I laughed very hard at that, Koki, better Ueda does not hear you say that or he will break your face..........again!!!

Oh!! Pieces!!! Wonder who was the ass**** who decided Looking Con did not deserve to be made into a DVD!!! You know what? The clothes they used in Looking Con at certain point is the one they used in Cartoon for the signed boards moment!! Incredible that clothes from 2005 still fit them!!!

Here, I have some more but uploaded just this i think ;)

syy_1987

Welcome and visit us often :) About your question in your profile, under profile tag and there avatar you see the space for the off site links, it is easy just investigate around your profile ;)

syy_1987

Post by syy_1987 » Jun 4th, '08, 14:08

Thank you for your help!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 4th, '08, 15:49

U Welcome :)

By the way.... Have you seen todays's CARTOON???!!!!!!! They want to kill us!!!! At least Ueda wants to kill us!! I soooo want a couple of gifs from there and quite detailed if i can ask!!!!! :faint:

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 4th, '08, 22:13

Ginoru wrote:You have a friend in japan? lucky! where is she?? maybe she will be lucky to go to a kt con if she lives in a concert city Smile and if she is a kt fan of course pinch

The clothes they used in Looking Con at certain point is the one they used in Cartoon for the signed boards moment!! Incredible that clothes from 2005 still fit them!!!
Yeah, but she's not a kt fan... she's actually a matsujun fan u.u (obsessed :P)

Hmm great costume ^^
Because they don't gain any weight :P (only nishikido-san do not agree XD)
perhaps more muscles, but the costumes are big.
Still they all have thin waist -> wink up

Oh i saw cartoonkt today. :cheers:
Nice shots of ueda working out ;D~
I'll definitely make a few gifs!! :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 4th, '08, 23:59

naiy wrote:Yeah, but she's not a kt fan... she's actually a matsujun fan u.u (obsessed :P)

Hmm great costume ^^
Because they don't gain any weight :P (only nishikido-san do not agree XD)
perhaps more muscles, but the costumes are big.
Still they all have thin waist -> wink up
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... wu0608.jpg

Oh i saw cartoonkt today. :cheers:
Nice shots of ueda working out ;D~
I'll definitely make a few gifs!! :mrgreen:
XD anyway you can ask her ;)

Even if they don't gain weight the bodies change!

Don't pay attention to Nishikido, that monkey, i only agree with him in one thing, that most japanese look better with black hair....and nothing else

They have thin waist look at kame XD Wonder why did they used that Ueda front pic when in the offshots section of the same magazine they had THAT back!!!!

I think nice comes short!!! I went braindead for some seconds....................

Oh yes please!!!! Gif it!!! It deserves it!!!

Still no luck with Dues pics :(

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 5th, '08, 18:20

Ginoru wrote:Still no luck with Dues pics :-(
Ahh ganbare =/

So i tried to make a few gifs, but everytie i started somebody asked to do somethin' >_<
On weekend i can work calmly ^^

:mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 5th, '08, 22:51

Oooh!! thanks a lot!!! Still going brainded everytime i see that :faint: Don't know what is his part about, i mean i know is all about love but don't know wich one he will refer to... love to sports? if it is so i need to get more tissues XD XD

I'll share crediting if you don't mind :) those abs deserve a poster XD

Got some luck with Dues, just previews of the pics but i haven't got them uploaded yet sorry :(

uedaforever

Post by uedaforever » Jun 6th, '08, 16:01

thx for uploading them...they're most gorgeous >_<

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 6th, '08, 23:10

Finally discovered by someone in kattunlove why Ueda had so little screen time in cartoon, it seems he is waiting for everyone to send their love questions to him!

....anyway i have no problem in keeping him waiting if he is going to keep on like in this last cartoon :whistling:

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 7th, '08, 00:48

Ginoru wrote:Oooh!! thanks a lot!!! Still going brainded everytime i see that faint Don't know what is his part about, i mean i know is all about love but don't know wich one he will refer to... love to sports? if it is so i need to get more tissues pinch pinch
Oh up them plz ^^
onde again feel free to use them =]

Yes, i sent mine already XDD (Ueda-san, atashi no soudan yonde kudasai!! XD)
Hope they read it!! hahah XD

bewildered

Post by bewildered » Jun 7th, '08, 05:04

Wow.

If this is what we get when nobody asks Ueda for love advice, why would anyone WANT to ask him for love advice? He can just keep... working... out...........

;)
Bridget

P/S. THANK YOU for the gifs!

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 7th, '08, 16:34

hi minna, i missed a lot of discussions lately...

anyway, i love the DUES PV and thanks a bunch for sharing beautiful scans and gifs...

and to make this more interesting... i have to share a scan too!!!

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 8th, '08, 02:40

Very nice pics OS :-)

bewildered - you're welcome.
But i did ask. XD
He can do both, right!

luv this pic.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 9th, '08, 01:18

bewildered wrote:Wow.

If this is what we get when nobody asks Ueda for love advice, why would anyone WANT to ask him for love advice? He can just keep... working... out...........
I am soo tempted to agree withyou there .....

nanmaP wrote:hi minna, i missed a lot of discussions lately...

anyway, i love the DUES PV and thanks a bunch for sharing beautiful scans and gifs...

Welcome back! or i should say welcome to drool land XD

I love that photoshoot and Jinda!! but still wonder why they have handcuffs

naiy

Sure he can do both but wich one do you prefer?? ;)

Ooohh Lovely pic! I like it a lott!!! Another shop pic for my collection if you don't mind ;)

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 9th, '08, 05:27

Ginoru wrote:
nanmaP wrote:hi minna, i missed a lot of discussions lately...

Welcome back! or i should say welcome to drool land XD

I love that photoshoot and Jinda!! but still wonder why they have handcuffs
maybe they are showing their bad side just like the photoshoot of news... pi was handcuffed also

i love his smile here!!!!!!!

also Queen of Pirates photo shop..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 9th, '08, 22:26

nanmaP wrote:maybe they are showing their bad side just like the photoshoot of news... pi was handcuffed also

i love his smile here!!!!!!!

also Queen of Pirates photo shop..
LOL Like if Kattun needed it! ;) they are already considered Je bad boys XD wich is, by the way, quite funny because no big scandals or problems have never come from them :lol

Smiling Ueda is soo cute! who would think that if you look down from that face... :whistling: oook back on track!
Thanks a lot for that QoP pic! You don't know what a crazy search i am undergoing with some friends to find DUES pics!!. Can i repost it in another forum if i need to? crediting of course ;)

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 9th, '08, 22:54

Ginoru wrote:Sure he can do both but wich one do you prefer?? ;)
tee-hee :roll
can't wait for the next episode! :mrgreen:

QoP shoppics are soo good!
Ueda looks so gorgeous >_<
i loved it!! :wub:

Ginoru
weren't you looking for this pic:

big post... :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 10th, '08, 02:51

naiy wrote:tee-hee :roll
can't wait for the next episode! :mrgreen:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... p0708u.jpg

QoP shoppics are soo good!
Ueda looks so gorgeous >_<
i loved it!! :wub:

Ginoru
weren't you looking for this pic:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 0_full.jpg
big post... :P
LOL i get that means you prefer the working out rutine XD

Yep but the one where is sleeveless XD he should complain!! he was just half way through make up!!

OOOOOHH! yes!! Thank you!! He looks great in red and black doens't he? Hope we can find it even bigger!! ;)

I feel in the mood for sexy XD

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 11th, '08, 00:24

Ginoru wrote:LOL i get that means you prefer the working out rutine XD
definitely!! :mrgreen:
I'd spend a whole day watching if it were displayed =D~

woahh very nice the second pic! didn't have that. (taking thx ^^)

sexy huh...? XD
well i think i've go a gif... 8)

Off Topic
-> is my signature heavy? :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 11th, '08, 01:41

naiy wrote:definitely!! :mrgreen:
I'd spend a whole day watching if it were displayed =D~

woahh very nice the second pic! didn't have that. (taking thx ^^)

sexy huh...? XD
well i think i've go a gif... 8)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... thot01.gif
Off Topic
-> is my signature heavy? :unsure:
XD and someone said it was wothr the 23 minutes of watching just him! 23 are nothing!! i think i wouldn't notice the time going by XD

U welcome ;)

Yeah! exactly THAT moment made him Kattun "champion" !!!

from the offtopic:Don't know about gif signatures sorry, but if you ask if it goes slow, it does

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 11th, '08, 03:17

Ginoru wrote:Can i repost it in another forum if i need to? crediting of course ;)
yup, you can and no need to credit me...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 12th, '08, 00:08

Thanks ;) A friend sent me the three QoP pics still not have them uploaded anywhere but Ueda's clothes look nice, but poor guy XD he was taken a pic halfway make up session!! LOLL

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 12th, '08, 04:08

Ok~ I'm new here x3 yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! senko desu!!! *O* I'm Mexican!! ^^
I finally read the 54 pages x3333
Wow~ that's a lot of info about Tat-chan!!!
Ginoru-san x3 please upload that pics please *O*
By the way...can you please explain about the love letters? I feel I kinda miss something there xDDD
*O* Big thanks to teh person that opened this thread!!!
Jya ne!!!
~Senko~

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Jun 12th, '08, 16:42

did anyone see this already? what episode of cartoon kat-tun was this?
now, maru is definitely jealous!!!Image

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 12th, '08, 17:01

o.O no idea.... but it seems to be before episode 61...I will check episodes 50~ 60 maybe in some of them there is...

*bows* sorry I couldn't be of help~ I haven't watched all the episodes x3

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 12th, '08, 22:39

nanmaP
Hahaha maru's definitely jealous XD
i remember thos clothes, but i can't remember that part =/
sorry.

neko_senko, douzo yoroshiku.

So, Ueda's part in this week's episode was really short =/

hai haaaai~! gifs time!! lol
so i made two gifs this time :-)
if you're interested... :roll
i want more! :wub:

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 12th, '08, 22:44

naiy-san domo arigatou for the gifs!!!
They are awsome!!! *O*
Are they from episode 61? Because they do't seem familiar....
x3 Does anyboy knows where I can watch the show complete xD?
Jya ne!!!
~Senko~
Once I finish my exams *just 2 more... until wednesday* I will updload a pack of all the pics of Tat-chan that I have x3 they are more than 150 I belive it's nearly 300 xDDDD
Anybody interested?? ^o^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '08, 03:08

neko_senko wrote:Ok~ I'm new here x3 yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! senko desu!!! *O* I'm Mexican!! ^^
I finally read the 54 pages x3333
Wow~ that's a lot of info about Tat-chan!!!

Ginoru-san x3 please upload that pics please *O*

By the way...can you please explain about the love letters? I feel I kinda miss something there xDDD
Hola! Bienvenida ;) Yo soy Española

You read the full thread? amazing! Well i read ittoo but in my case i am here almost from the start so it was not so difficult for me :)
I may be the senpai here

LOL Ok i'll upload QoP as soon as i can ;)

Wich ones? Love letters i mean, it can relate to this latest weeks cartoon?

nanmaP wrote:did anyone see this already? what episode of cartoon kat-tun was this?
Mmm by the clothes looks like ep 58 one of those BTS i wish they showed instead of the actual program

Maru jealous XD LOL maybe

naiy wrote:So, Ueda's part in this week's episode was really short =/

hai haaaai~! gifs time!! lol
so i made two gifs this time :-)
if you're interested... :roll
Yep it was short but we got to see more training XD and he even answered something

Of course!! thanks a lot! this gifs are going to be the death of me XD

Can i ask for one of THE SMILE?

You want more? XD who doesn't?!

neko_senko

those are from ep 62 the latest one you can find them in jonerecords lj community

Sure feel free ;) I swear one day i'll put order to mine and i'll know how many i have

Bringing Potato july and the reason why tatchan has to use turtlenecks!
uder spoiler because it is enormous XD

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 13th, '08, 03:14

Gracias por la bienenid Gioru-san x3

Yes I havelike 1,000 xD last count was 700 xD but I keep addg xDD so plase wait do a lot of pics of Tat-chan x3

Ginoru-san can I add you on msn? *o*

:oooo I will go check that community x33 for sure!!! thans fo the info!!!

Ginoru-san the last pic killed me x3333

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '08, 12:28

if you have a myspace account, join my myspace group... :D

Group URL: http://groups. myspace. com/KATTUNbyaTurk

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 13th, '08, 17:58

neko_senko wrote:Are they from episode 61? Because they do't seem familiar....
no they're from episode 62 ^^
you liked the gifs :-) thx!!
feel free to use them!

byt he way, no sign of the translation of 61 episode, right?
at least i couldn't find, do you guys know where i can find sofsubs?
(i had to do it myself =B not so great)
Ginoru wrote:You read the full thread? amazing! Well i read ittoo but in my case i am here almost from the start so it was not so difficult for me Smile
I may be the senpai here
So have i :P but i'm around a bit longer :-)
lot's of good information around here!
that's why i want to keep this thread going :-)

so i loved QoP pics so much
from Gyao magazine.

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 13th, '08, 18:01

No I don't really know... I will check on crunchyroll... But I don't know if they will have it....

Arigatou naiy-san!!! *O*

About the subs... I will check x3 there must be some x3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 14th, '08, 00:17

neko_senko wrote:Gracias por la bienenid Gioru-san x3

Yes I havelike 1,000 xD last count was 700 xD but I keep addg xDD so plase wait do a lot of pics of Tat-chan x3

Ginoru-san can I add you on msn? *o*

:oooo I will go check that community x33 for sure!!! thans fo the info!!!

Ginoru-san the last pic killed me x3333
De nada ;)

XD Got many over some thousands but i'd love to be able to classify them

XD Ok but what if you don't like me? LOLL

U welcome

Me too me too....................

naiy wrote:you liked the gifs :-) thx!!
feel free to use them!

byt he way, no sign of the translation of 61 episode, right?
at least i couldn't find, do you guys know where i can find sofsubs?
(i had to do it myself =B not so great)

So have i :P but i'm around a bit longer :-)
lot's of good information around here!
that's why i want to keep this thread going :-)

so i loved QoP pics so much
from Gyao magazine.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... qopg01.jpg
Of course we like it!! will you make the smile one pleaseeee? :wub:

Nope everything around Cartoon is very frozen :( Jone was making both hard and softsubs but they gooo slooow and every week there are more eps without subbing :(
You did it yourself? wow! i don't dare, with my japanese i just listen

XD I want to keep the thread running because i have lots of tatchan to look at, because i like him XD

I think queen costumes are really nice comparing to other things they had to wear!!

And as promised the three QoP shop pics that have surfaced
with half make up on XD

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 14th, '08, 00:23

Wiii the pics are wonderful Ginoru-san!!! *O*
mmm wat's your mail? ^^U xD jaja you seem like a nice person ^^

I would try to do subd demo my japanease is still pretty basic xD
*O* yay~ we love your gifs Naiy-san!!! x3 they are wonderful~~~

naiy

Post by naiy » Jun 14th, '08, 19:22

neko_senko wrote:*O* yay~ we love your gifs Naiy-san!!!
Me alegro :P
Arigatou gozaimashita!
Ginoru wrote:Of course we like it!! will you make the smile one pleaseeee?
which one? XD
thanks for the QoP shop pics :-)
hahah half make up XD
poor guy. still he looks beautiful. :wub:

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Jun 14th, '08, 20:28

Hai~ x3 nya~ does anybody has the link to the journal that has cartoon kattun chapters?? xD I can't seem to find it x333 *Needs to order the pc*

Yay~~ more gifs x333 thank you naiy-san!!! *O* they are so wonderful~ x3

Jya ne!!!~

~Senko~

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Jun 15th, '08, 00:09

Even with half make-up on he still looked gorgeous. :wub: I saw other pictures of QoP and I'm sorry to say this but there's this one pic that jin looks bad. He seriously should do something about those eyebags. :scratch: When tat-chan said in an interview that he looks horrible at home, come on tat-chan I don't think that's possible. Naiy san thanks for the cool gifs I like the smiling ones. Thanks also for the link to todou.com. I found some really cute chibi vid of ueda from hadaka no shounen.
It's nice to see him wearing accessories for a change.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 15th, '08, 01:04

neko_senko wrote:Wiii the pics are wonderful Ginoru-san!!! *O*

mmm wat's your mail? ^^U xD jaja you seem like a nice person ^^
Thanks but he looks so great that i have no merit ;)

Done and thanks XD

naiy wrote:Me alegro :P

which one? XD thanks for the QoP shop pics :-)
hahah half make up XD
poor guy. still he looks beautiful. :wub:
You speak spanish? ;)

Oh my gosh!!! The first one!!!!! Ioooove that smile!!!!!!!! you know? i love you!!! Thanks for these!! :) can't help to smile myself when he smiles awwwwww

;) u welcome
Yeah he has just the correcting base XD i found it almost as amusing as the shop pic of the hand in the pants XD always caught in weird circumstances LOL

neko_senko wrote:Hai~ x3 nya~ does anybody has the link to the journal that has cartoon kattun chapters?? xD I can't seem to find it x333 *Needs to order the pc*
Jone?

http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/

sayuri1012 wrote:Even with half make-up on he still looked gorgeous. :wub:

I saw other pictures of QoP and I'm sorry to say this but there's this one pic that jin looks bad. He seriously should do something about those eyebags. :scratch:

When tat-chan said in an interview that he looks horrible at home, come on tat-chan I don't think that's possible
It's nice to see him wearing accessories for a change.
XD he also has bad pics XD, me for example, i don't like his teeth ;)

LOLL Another one that has bad pics, his eyebags?! don't dare!! If he hadn't them it'd be soo weird! they are already part of him :) and has had them since he was a kid ;)

I believe him, i was not the same with the opera make up on and without it ;) , but i'd like to see with my own eyes XD

I like that photoshoot... LOLL i had not realized that once again the fraternal twins sit in the same way XD

I guess he just use the accesories when he doesn't have training and a week away from the cons start i guess he is too busy to go to the gym :)

By the way girls, wanted to ask, being this Ueda's thread why do you put the pics and all that under spoilers? i put mine because they were too big and would break the look of the page.....