Ugly celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
jyori

Post by jyori » May 5th, '08, 23:27

lilswtangel wrote:
jyori wrote:katagiri hair
ah! I know why she looked so familiar.....I just saw her in Osen last night! :lol

LOL me too :clap: shes so ugly, deng.
i saw her first in around 40 and i was like WTH :crazy: :crazy:

ps
i also dont see how jae joong is voted best looking asian male .... :whistling:
http://bestuff.com/category/looking-asian-male
im not saying hes ugly. i just dont think hes totally hot. just average IMO.
i think its got a lot to do w/ personality? i think koyama in NEWS is not
the best looking guy (my way of avoiding saying 'ugly' lol) but i think the
way he presents himself makes him a cool type of guy.. same thing for
taguchi in kat-tun .... yup! get me? prolly not. lol.

liveitup

Post by liveitup » May 5th, '08, 23:53

iheartyamapi wrote:HAHA omg.. I know so many fangirls who are gonna be pisssssed if they find this thread :lol !! But I gotta defend one person before I start any ugly bashing. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I really don't see how anyone can think Yamapi is ugly. Granted he does look like a pretty boy sometimes but he's still good looking [face and body], or at least above average.

- I'm sure there are tons of fangirl who wanna brick me to death but... I have no idea why anyone would EVER think Kame is hot! He looks like a transvestite to me. His face is really skinny and weird looking, especially with those really girly plucked eyebrows. He's skinny as hell too. I just don't really see any appeal to him. [And how can anyone say Yamapi is ugly.. have you not ever seen Kame?!]

- Well, since I'm on the subject of Kame, I guess I can say I think everyone is ugly in KAT-TUN [with the exception of Akanishi Jin and Teguchi Junnosuke].

- Next up is Nagasawa Misami. I can't call her 'ugly' because I think she's somewhat pretty, but I really don't like her. Don't think I dislike her simply because I saw her in a drama and ended up hating her; I can distinguish between what is fictional and reality. But when I see her on the TV shows promotion her dramas, she seems so fake the way she interacts with people.

- Rain's body is pretty nice. But Rain's face is so ugly!!
YES. agreed, how can Pi be considered ugly?
Kame is not so attractive.
In Nobuta, i was pissed cause everyone loved Shuuji and i was like, "BUT AKIRA IS SO MUCH HOTTER"
As for Masami, yes, she is rather annoying.
In Dragon zakura and prodai she was irritating and ugly.
But at times she can be pretty.
In Last Friends i think she is really beautiful.
Thats what i think.
i HAD to post something to defend my favorites (actually only one, PI)
some of you guys are being rather mean, yes? geebus.

.Akira

Post by .Akira » May 6th, '08, 00:25

If you guys find all of kat-tun ugly, as well as Oguri Shun, matsujun.. I want to know so badly what you think looks good. I'm going to complain about some non-asian celebs which I will have so much fun doing XD

miley Cirus.. {is that how you spell her name?} Well she isn't pretty
Paris hilton and nicole richie {yeah ok I have problems with spelling these names lol}
all of the jonas brothers
jesse mcartney.
avril
{Anybody watch wedding crashers? Well the two guys are just dangerously ugly. The blonde guy has a fugly nose... }
OMG micheal jackson {however the jonas brothers are at the top}
The main character of high school musical
well as for asian actors...
I think that yamapi is slightly overrated.

elizchris

Post by elizchris » May 6th, '08, 01:23

Most celebrities are too bland to truly be called ugly. There are some exceptions, though. I am not watching the drama Puzzle because it stars the godawful Yamamoto Yusuke and that puffy little Kimura Ryo. Kimura is fine as a jock or a second banana, but he's oddly moon-faced and doesn't have enough personality to carry it off. Yamamoto on the other hand looks like a weasel wearing wax novelty lips. I see his face; I think, "Slug lips!" His odd face might work if he weren't so hideously wooden. An engaging acting style might rescue either of these poor wretches.

Kamenishi is a whole other kettle of fish. I don't know that he can act so well, but I get drawn into a reverie whenever I see him. Is he the evolutionary stage beyond human? Is he an unfortunate slip down the ladder instead? I can't say. All I know is that he can't be human. He kind of beyond attractive or ugly. Just strange, strange, strange.

Really, though, it's hard for me to think of Johnny's guys as attractive as men. Some of the guys from TOKIO are old enough to register as actually attractive, and the guys from SMAP might be attractive if they weren't polished to a high sheen of blandness. You have to look at men over the age of 30 for really attractive Japanese men.

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » May 6th, '08, 08:30

Wu Zun (thought so in Tokyo Juliet, definitely got better)
Kamenashi Kazuya ( I find him look better now though)
Hero JaeJoonG (OMG THE 'HUGS AND THE WAY YOU ARE' DAYS)
Micky Yoochun (he's looking very ugly now)
Kangin from SuJu
So Ji Sub

ahh can't think of other ones as of now.

carpe_noctem

Post by carpe_noctem » May 6th, '08, 10:04

I must say I don't really recall any celebs I'd call ugly, I suppose I just dont pay attention to them..? XD
I don't think Yamapi is necessarily ugly, but I wouldn't say he's dead hot either. Don't really understand what's the whole fuss about him oO
But I think Kame is quite hot :D
Kimura Takuya.. at first I thought he wasn't really attractive but then.. well, he has this something.
Same goes for Eita.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 6th, '08, 12:51

liveitup wrote:
iheartyamapi wrote:HAHA omg.. I know so many fangirls who are gonna be pisssssed if they find this thread :lol !! But I gotta defend one person before I start any ugly bashing. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I really don't see how anyone can think Yamapi is ugly. Granted he does look like a pretty boy sometimes but he's still good looking [face and body], or at least above average.

- I'm sure there are tons of fangirl who wanna brick me to death but... I have no idea why anyone would EVER think Kame is hot! He looks like a transvestite to me. His face is really skinny and weird looking, especially with those really girly plucked eyebrows. He's skinny as hell too. I just don't really see any appeal to him. [And how can anyone say Yamapi is ugly.. have you not ever seen Kame?!]

- Well, since I'm on the subject of Kame, I guess I can say I think everyone is ugly in KAT-TUN [with the exception of Akanishi Jin and Teguchi Junnosuke].

- Next up is Nagasawa Misami. I can't call her 'ugly' because I think she's somewhat pretty, but I really don't like her. Don't think I dislike her simply because I saw her in a drama and ended up hating her; I can distinguish between what is fictional and reality. But when I see her on the TV shows promotion her dramas, she seems so fake the way she interacts with people.

- Rain's body is pretty nice. But Rain's face is so ugly!!
YES. agreed, how can Pi be considered ugly?
Kame is not so attractive.
In Nobuta, i was pissed cause everyone loved Shuuji and i was like, "BUT AKIRA IS SO MUCH HOTTER"
As for Masami, yes, she is rather annoying.
In Dragon zakura and prodai she was irritating and ugly.
But at times she can be pretty.
In Last Friends i think she is really beautiful.
Thats what i think.
i HAD to post something to defend my favorites (actually only one, PI)
some of you guys are being rather mean, yes? geebus.
And I thought I was the only weird one. I hate Misami alot alot alot in Dragon Zakura. Urg. I can't stand it till I totally didn't know what to say.

Anyway I agree with babyxdorkii about the Zun thing. I can't stand it with people going gaga over him. When he just have a pair of large eyes! His lips are weird and so are his nose. He might have a great body, but heck, his face is small and that's TOTALLY WRONG!

I don't believe there's something like "angel's face and devil's body" to describe him. :cussing:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 13th, '08, 21:31

Omo! So many of my favorote actors are getting it:
So Ji Sub
Kimura Takuya
Rain
Lee Jun Ki
Well Yampi and Kame are not getting it easy either. I want to say that I agree about Kame. Dunno what people see in him.

I like So Ji Sub but he really isn't that good looking. It really depends on his hairstyle. Anyhow he is such a wonderful actor and that talent really makes him better looking than he actually is.

Song Il g**k... He is not good looking at all yet again he is someone with certain charm. I just can't bring myself to hate him.

And another: Joo Ji Hoon. He just doesn't have the face (nor talent) I so hated him in goong, that ugly face and stiff acting... :cussing: Dunno maybe he gpt better in The Devil... but certainly not the face.

idiscolikeathug

Post by idiscolikeathug » May 13th, '08, 21:54

I admit that So Ji Sub is ugly. But I'm not a fan or pretty androgynous looking boys, and he has a weird sexy-ugly-manly thing going on that I really like ^^;;

I think I'll risk my safety and honestly say...

Yoon Eun Hye

I think she's extremely over rated. I think she is charming and has a nice personality, but I don't find her very pretty, and I don't get what the fuss is all about her.

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » May 13th, '08, 22:01

jyori wrote:katagiri hairi

:crazy:

Man those eyes....She looked so weird in sexy voice and robo

anupanda

Post by anupanda » May 13th, '08, 22:21

this topic is so shallow -_-

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 13th, '08, 22:21

emerica1123 wrote:
jyori wrote:katagiri hairi

Man those eyes....She looked so weird in sexy voice and robo
She looks weird now as well. No offence but I think she reminds me of an alien.

Yoon Eun Hye! Yet again someone I like is labeled ugly. I actually agree she is overrated but I find her very pretty and charming. I wouldn't call So Ji Sub exactly ugly, there is just something about his face. Dunno. I think I have that sexy-ugly-manly thing going on too xD But as I said before don't you agree that it really depends on his hairstyle? or teh person who took the picture?
Image sexy :w000t:
Image CUTE :heart:
ImageImage Ugly! :thumbdown: woot?!
What can I say? Man of many faces! LOL
this topic is so shallow -_-
So what? As if you think that all people in this world are beautiful. Maybe shallow but it's fun!

superdevilgundam
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by superdevilgundam » May 13th, '08, 23:19

i agree with everyones post so far on who they think are ugly except for Wu Chun, i think hes just ok.

i dont c whats so good looking about kimura takuya but hes become a great actor now and oozes appeal.

i dont like Kamenashi Kazuya and Matsumoto Jun cuz they look too made up, too much makeup and like someone has said eyebrow fixing.

i never understood how pretty boys can be hot... ie lee jun ki...

i also think Yoon Eun Hye is overrated.

ito masaki looked fine when she was younger, but now she has gotten uglier.

a person that i have found to be ugly is Horikita Maki. she always has good hairstyles but it doesnt seem to fit with her face, it doesnt mesh well. i dont know why but in a lot of the pics ive seen of her she looks like shes sick and dying of something terminal. dont get me wrong, im a fan of hers and like watching her shows..but theres just something there...

another person i think is ugly is odagiri joe...i understand that people says hes cool and such...but it doesnt change the fact hes ugly. the mole!!!! - im still a fan of his though.

for a korean actress... han ga in ....the EYES!!! THE EYES!!!!!
she is scary looking with her eyes. for some reason the irisis are just plain too big and doesnt suit her face.

for now thats the 3 that comes up to my mind that no one has mentioned yet.

just curious, has anyone made a thread for the good looking celebrities yet?
my pick:
korean actor: gong yoo
korean actress: han chae young
japanese actress: aragaku yui
japanese actor:Hayami Mokomichi

pessi_optimism1988

Post by pessi_optimism1988 » May 14th, '08, 00:45

I agree about what people here say about Kame, KAT-TUN, Yamapi, Matsujun, Nagasawa Masami, and Lee Jun Ki. I don't understand why so many people praise their features, but oh well..

Just thought I'd bring up some artists who weren't mentioned in the previous pages.

Abe Tsuyoshi (Hana Yori Dango)
The way he smiles is just plain weird.. Something's up with his lips.

Aibu Saki (Zettai Kareshi)
I know this is an OK picture of her, but whenever they do close-ups of her face in Zettai Kareshi (which is usually ALL THE FREAKING TIME), it scares me. Her face, her hair, her expressions.. They're just plain wrong.

Kyo Nobuo (Hana Kimi Japan)
I could not understand how he even got the role of Oscar in the drama, when in the manga, the character was very "pretty." I mean, that FACE as a highschool student??? Come on~

Park Si Yeon (My Girl)
Three words: TOO MUCH PLASTIC.

That's all for now.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 14th, '08, 21:10

though ronaldo is considered an athlete and not a celeb....but i gottta ask ya'll does he look retarded in this pic....

mskakashi

Post by mskakashi » May 14th, '08, 21:49

The ones I find that bother me are: :w00t: :glare:

Ella- found not that cute when chubby, but a slimmer Ella looks a little better not much but a little.
Ariel Lin - I think her had is abnormally small and when she eats or drinks in the drama it is disgusting to look at.
Inoue Mao - something about her smile just do sit right with me
Maki Horita - she looks like a bug

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 15th, '08, 18:51

slowmoe wrote:though ronaldo is considered an athlete and not a celeb....but i gottta ask ya'll does he look retarded in this pic....

:offtopic:
Please note: This is a "ugly celebrities" thread.. And therefore, your toxic criticism towards "Cristiano Ronaldo" :wub: is invalid.. :thumbdown:

Additionally, the word "retarded" has an air of incomprehensibility and is incongruous.. :P

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 15th, '08, 22:24

But he does look a bit retarded oon that picture xD So funny. Well foodball players are quite farmous so I would say they are pretty much celebs.

Ok. All of you who say Ella is chubby I want you all reconsider your opinion:
Image is this chubby?
Image is it?
Image still chubby?
I don't mind if you don't like her looks but please... Only because she wore loose clothes that didn't quite show her curves in HanaKimi does that mean she is chubby?

jeanzaddict

Post by jeanzaddict » May 15th, '08, 22:47

according to me:
all news member
1. yamapi: i shiver everytime i look at him or listen to his voice and not shiver in a good way. i just don't like him from the first time i saw him in prodai. i feel like sth is really wrong with him. ekk.
2. ryo: hmm, has really wide mouth? when he smiles :D. i saw him first time in 1 litre of tears. sometimes looks good and sometimes he looks disgusting. he can play guitar! much love
3. massu: he looks weird in such a way, but i cant resist his chubby cheeks. i wanna pinch them. he looks like winnie the pooh, lol. and his voice is bad.
4. shige: exception. he is good-looking with his short hair :D. and i think, so far he is the only johnny boy that really look like a MAN.
5. tegoshi: another exception. he looks cute even though he looks like a girl but i don't know, i just like him. and he has the best voice among other members or even among all of johnny boys.
6. koyama: he has nothing special in his features and i know his eyes are weird, and yeah, his teeth. i like him though.

KAT-TUN
1. kame: i find him attractive and weird at the same time. and about his eyebrows and bony face: i agree.
2. akanishi: he looks like my cousin. but i dont like his 'yes-girls-i-know-im-sexy' pose, ekk. if he just acts normal, cool, like he doesnt care or even know that he's cute, i bet he'll have more fans than he has now.
3. taguchi: looks like girl and has no emotion in his face.
4. tanaka: he's not really good-looking but he looks manly. 1 plus point for him. his eyebrows are similar with kame's, funny.
5. ueda: wrong. totally.
6. nakamaru: how could he enter JE management? but he looks like someone who cares about his surroundings.

matsujun: no. he doesnt look right. -.- . and his curly hair? ..... (speechless...)
nagasawa masami: she looks old, weird and ugly but she acts well.
aibu saki: @pessi_optimism1988, aibu saki in zettai kareshi: i agree. but sometimes she looks cute.
eikura nana: her smile looks weird.
oguri shun: 25% good-looking, 75% weird.
ikuta toma: i don't like his nose and teeth, but i really like him :wub:
most of japanese actor and actresses should wear braces before being publicized, most of them have untidy teeth.

and most of korean actors and actresses: they're either plain ugly or really ugly.

PEACE OUT.

i like most of them but u know, even though i love them, there are some little weird things about them i wanna sort out.
still, peace out. :salut:

mskakashi

Post by mskakashi » May 16th, '08, 08:22

[quote="maakopla"]But he does look a bit retarded oon that picture xD So funny. Well foodball players are quite farmous so I would say they are pretty much celebs.

Image is this chubby?
Image is it?
Image still chubby?
But I think if she was like that in hana kimi, I would have been believable that a hottie like Wu zun would fall for her. She was suppose to be a pretty boy but I could have picked at least three guys better looking than her. She looked better when she did the follow up video for the show. I think her chubby version of herself is what people do not like. Some chubby people are cute but Ella was not :-(

maoshun1817

Post by maoshun1817 » May 16th, '08, 08:29

mine.. Ella Chen..

sowee guysz.. :-( :-( :-(

cam169

Post by cam169 » May 16th, '08, 09:24

rofl wth ? This is too funny, but I can't let it pass by me XD

Here it goes:
1) Western actors/celebrities:
-Leonardo Dicaprio: a good actor, but since he's grown up he is just not handsome, his face is too chubby too.
-Gwyneth Paltrow: I don't understand what is so appealing about her :/...too bony at times and her body is hella plain ( I don't wanna think about that Oscar-dress *shivers*)
- Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton.

2) Japanese Actors/Actress:
- Kamenashi Kazuya: he's a really good actor, but gosh...how can anybody call him attractive He's way too thin, his face looks strange and kind of female like. His eyebrows are just ugly.
- actually almost every member of Kattun (even though they're not all actors XD)...Jin is an exception but I don't consider him good looking as well :/...dunno
-Nagasawa Masami: She looks so old and is not pretty at all. Her face is round/chubby like the moon. She looks cute sometimes though. Ahh yes....she is definitely not a good actress.
-Tatsuya Fujiwara
-Toshiro Yanagiba
-Miyaji Mao

*hides*

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 18th, '08, 21:30

mskakashi wrote:
maakopla wrote:But he does look a bit retarded oon that picture xD So funny. Well foodball players are quite farmous so I would say they are pretty much celebs.

Image is this chubby?
Image is it?
Image still chubby?
But I think if she was like that in hana kimi, I would have been believable that a hottie like Wu zun would fall for her. She was suppose to be a pretty boy but I could have picked at least three guys better looking than her. She looked better when she did the follow up video for the show. I think her chubby version of herself is what people do not like. Some chubby people are cute but Ella was not :-(
Well she was never chubby in the first place. There is nothing like chubby version of Ella.

Well I actually liked her in HanaKimi but I agree that she is not the cutest girl out there.

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 19th, '08, 14:16

I'm currently watching Last Friends and Eita is ugly...
But IMO the ugliest celebrity is kame ! I can't stand him plus he can't act !
He looks like a zombie... brrrr scary!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 19th, '08, 14:30

mskakashi wrote:The ones I find that bother me are: :w00t: :glare:

Ella- found not that cute when chubby, but a slimmer Ella looks a little better not much but a little.
Ariel Lin - I think her had is abnormally small and when she eats or drinks in the drama it is disgusting to look at.
Inoue Mao - something about her smile just do sit right with me
Maki Horita - she looks like a bug
Uh yeah. Now you point it out. I was wondering what's wrong with Maki. Like she have huge eyes. And sort of pretty. But somewhere is wrong. Bug is kind of a right word. ><

I don't like her nose and mouth. It doesn't seemed right. She is a good actress so everything is fine. I hated Masami the most. She's ugly to the max. And I can't stand her acting.

And try placing my favourite Japanese actress to her?

xplicit

Post by xplicit » May 19th, '08, 21:54

cam169 wrote:-Nagasawa Masami: She looks so old and is not pretty at all. Her face is round/chubby like the moon. She looks cute sometimes though. Ahh yes....she is
Oui oui, I agree with you.
I wish she'd get her act together and forever leaves Sousake in Last Friends.

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 19th, '08, 22:31

@honeyiceblend : I agree with you about Masami!
I don't like her and her voice is really getting on my nerves... glad that Ryo is beating her in Last Friends XD j/k
I dunno why but she has that "stupid look"

about Maki, I found her really cute! Short hair suits her so much~!

@xplicit : well I can understand why she doesn't want to leave Ryo... he's such a hottie :wub:
btw...speak french ?
Last edited by yunizuka on May 21st, '08, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » May 21st, '08, 00:11

I don't think Ella is attractive at all, she really does look a guy ....

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » May 21st, '08, 00:20

I guess everyone has their own idea for beauty... I disagree with most of the people here. I think if they were not "celebs" you guys wouldn't say they were ugly...
Yamapi ugly?? o_o I think he's a pretty boy... same thing with Kimura Takuya! Next to them... i look so plain

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » May 21st, '08, 03:56

I love this guy as a comedian (he is in most of my favorite comedy/dramas) but he really is funny looking IMO!

Sato Jiro

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 22nd, '08, 16:27

MitsukaiKuroi wrote:I love this guy as a comedian (he is in most of my favorite comedy/dramas) but he really is funny looking IMO!

Sato Jiro

oh he's the japanese classics teacher in gokusen season 3, right ?
I don't like the way he speaks x__x

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » May 22nd, '08, 16:59

I just watched Rolling Love yesterday, and I remembered my hatred for Danson Tang. That guy has something really weird (like a deformed potato) where his nose's supposed to be.

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » May 22nd, '08, 17:08

ooo I have one. Micheal Jackson. too much plastic. Before he looked normal....it's his nose..

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 22nd, '08, 18:14

I'm watching Air City and seeing Choi Ji-woo for the fisrt time. You know what? It was hate from the first sight! I hate how she looks. I dunno but there is something about her face... and her acting is not that good either.
Image [/img]

yunizuka

Post by yunizuka » May 22nd, '08, 18:28

SSpiegel wrote:I just watched Rolling Love yesterday, and I remembered my hatred for Danson Tang. That guy has something really weird (like a deformed potato) where his nose's supposed to be.
a deformed potato ? LMAO XD
I found him cute in HanaKimi and Ko One but...I have to admit that his nose is quite uggly...he reminds me of a pig...a cute pig xD
his nose is big in this pic x__x
he's cute in this one :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 22nd, '08, 19:15

Everyone has theire own view at beauty, my self i actualy like Nagasawa Masami.
I realy find it weird people sayin she looks old... I agree with Ella thoug she is not cute.

Inoue Mao? She is cute at some times
Horikita Maki, yeah sorry but i dont see or think her qualified as ugly. You see my taste goes to this kinda girls, if could marry one of those girl ill be the happiest man on earth.

As for the guys, all of them i find them not actractive , its maby because im straight? I do like them as artist i find Kame and Yamapi very cool guys aswell as Akanishi Jin.

But if i had to choose who i realy find ugly???

I think he got a arrogant face.

and Ella(dont bother to post a pic ther is plenty of them already).

There you have it my point of view. Others may like them others dont its still theirs or your opinion. This is how i think of them.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 23rd, '08, 06:51

SSpiegel wrote:I just watched Rolling Love yesterday, and I remembered my hatred for Danson Tang. That guy has something really weird (like a deformed potato) where his nose's supposed to be.
I AGREE! I didn't like how he shoot with his lips... you know like those girls in friendster. Or maybe he didn't make them like that. He's probably born with those kind of lips. :glare: and he's trying to be sexy with it.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » May 23rd, '08, 07:08

maakopla wrote:But he does look a bit retarded oon that picture xD So funny. Well foodball players are quite farmous so I would say they are pretty much celebs.

Image is this chubby?
Image is it?
Image still chubby?
I don't mind if you don't like her looks but please... Only because she wore loose clothes that didn't quite show her curves in HanaKimi does that mean she is chubby?
Damn ella is HOT.. :D i love her

xvannie

Post by xvannie » May 23rd, '08, 07:21

yunizuka wrote:
MitsukaiKuroi wrote:I love this guy as a comedian (he is in most of my favorite comedy/dramas) but he really is funny looking IMO!

Sato Jiro

oh he's the japanese classics teacher in gokusen season 3, right ?
I don't like the way he speaks x__x
omg youre right!
i agree with you. his talking in gokusen 3 bothers me too lol.

LdyPixie

Post by LdyPixie » May 23rd, '08, 07:59

I base ugliness partially on how overrated I think they are. Well first and foremost.

Ueno Juri.

Not only is she cast in EXTREMELY ANNOYING ROLES. But just LOOK at her wiki picture and if you think that's bad, just imagine what that would look like WITHOUT the glamour makeup. ( http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ueno_Juri )

Next!

Oguri Shun

As much as I'd love to rank Yamapi at second. I have to admit Oguri Shun is even more ugly. I thought he was fantastically hot in HYD. Then I watched it a few more times, and he just kept geting uglier. By the time Hana Kimi came out, I had to face the hard truth. The guy looks like a monkey, the hair, the lip, the teeth, the ears....like a depressed monkey at that. I want to take him to the vet, not to bed.

And coming in third

Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa. For how overrated Yamapi is, I think they're equally ugly.

Yamapi looks like a perpetually chubby 7 year old with a bad temper or a handsome cow. Take your pick.
Kame looks like a horribly carved jack-o-lantern with smooth skin or an anorexic fish with teeth. Take your pick.

Throw a black suit and some stage makeup on any man and he'll look decent. I try to consider how celebs would look without their makeup, and their carefully layered and highlighted hair.

minamichan03

not ugly...

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 02:09

odd_ar wrote:Imageithink oghyri shun is the ugliest celebrety in the world because he look so gay. i dont like him at all :cussing: but i guess hes really popular i have no :idea: why can some ppl plese tell me?? :shocked:
though i also don't find oguri shun a good-looking guy, i dnt find him "ugly"... he have some looks,somehow... but he isn't just so hot and nice looking guy like matsujun...

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 02:13

Karate-ka wrote:Everyone has theire own view at beauty, my self i actualy like Nagasawa Masami.
I realy find it weird people sayin she looks old... I agree with Ella thoug she is not cute.

Inoue Mao? She is cute at some times
Horikita Maki, yeah sorry but i dont see or think her qualified as ugly. You see my taste goes to this kinda girls, if could marry one of those girl ill be the happiest man on earth.

As for the guys, all of them i find them not actractive , its maby because im straight? I do like them as artist i find Kame and Yamapi very cool guys aswell as Akanishi Jin.

But if i had to choose who i realy find ugly???

I think he got a arrogant face.

and Ella(dont bother to post a pic ther is plenty of them already).

There you have it my point of view. Others may like them others dont its still theirs or your opinion. This is how i think of them.
i don't find him ugly... he is so good looking! but ella,yahh....... i think she's ugly...

marspeach

Post by marspeach » May 24th, '08, 03:53

I gotta say Ella. She'd make a cute boy but since she's not one... eh, sorry Ella!

mandaraya

Post by mandaraya » May 24th, '08, 04:08

marspeach wrote:I gotta say Ella. She'd make a cute boy but since she's not one... eh, sorry Ella!
concurred. sry to all ella fans, but she's simply butt-ugly!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 24th, '08, 04:23

LdyPixie wrote:Not only is she cast in EXTREMELY ANNOYING ROLES. But just LOOK at her wiki picture and if you think that's bad, just imagine what that would look like WITHOUT the glamour makeup. ( http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ueno_Juri )
That picture isn't even that great to begin with. I'd take some time to show you some better pictures (her last wiki picture was MUCH better) but you seem to have your heart set on how ugly she is. I take it you haven't seen her role in Last Friends however. I highly doubt anyone could find something annoying about this role.

edit: I take that last part back. I see you mentioned in the Zettai Kareshi thread that you're watching Last Friends as well. So you find her annoying in that as well? Sounds like a vendetta to me :lol

I'll have to agree with everyone else about Ella :whistling:

minamichan03

hmm.. AGREE..

Post by minamichan03 » May 24th, '08, 14:58

melonyhappy wrote:ooo I have one. Micheal Jackson. too much plastic. Before he looked normal....it's his nose..
hmm... well yah,i agreee with you... :)

KaliC007

Post by KaliC007 » Jun 3rd, '08, 21:46

I think that Rain,So Ji Sub, Lee Jun Gi and Kim Rae won are total HOTTIES,But hey Every one is entitled to their opinions.

I Personally think that Steve Yoo and Kim Jong Kook are not so attractive.

I think that Paris Hilton looks like a dog, Nicole Richie is nasty looking. Flavor Flav has to be the most hideous thing that has ever walked the planet.

Michael Jackson is in a league of his own.

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jun 3rd, '08, 22:48

omg this thread is freakin hilarious. people if you are offended by this, DON'T READ IT. geezus.

sorry but i have to disagree about yamapi and oguri - i think they're both really hot (well the oguri in hyd, detective conan, and crows zero was hot anyway), but i can see how oguri looks kinda weird in stuff like binbo danshi. yamapi though.. really?? :blink wow i never thought people could think he's unattractive haha.

matsujun - totally unattractive BUT for some reason, weirdly appealing.. totally loved him in gokusen and hyd, but that's probably just his acting. cuz he is kinda short and really skinny and has bizarre hair.

lee jun ki - yea i don't see his appeal at all!! he looks SOOOO femme (and yea i know a lot of other asian actors have that femme look too, but his is pretty extreme)

but my ugly award has to go to taiwanese actress Lu Jia Xin (the 'evil' girl from Tokyo Juliet and Corner with Love) - everytime i see her i feel sick. :goggle: Someone told me she's a model, but the only thing I can think of her to model for is the "before" picture of a face transplant candidate.

that's just my 2 cents
:P

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Jun 13th, '08, 11:58

do what now?!

how can anyone rag on flava flav?

unacceptable!

ok so he IS ugly, but he's so god damn COOL!

"Flava Flav is the son, public enemy number one/Got u running from the gun of a brain that weighs a ton!"

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Jun 13th, '08, 12:00

and hey, i agree about paris hilton.... would ANYONE think she was hot if she wasn't also ridiculously rich?

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jun 13th, '08, 12:27

Have I mentioned Koyuki?

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 13th, '08, 13:06

You know what!? Every celebrity is ungly in his/her own way! the thing is that from one point of looking at the person she/he seems like a model but from other you feel something weird in your stomach... I could say that Ayumi Hamasaki or Nishikido Ryo or Savajiri Erica is one of the uglies because there are parts of videos and pictures that I can't look at... I think it's normal... But yeah there are some celebrities who looks bad in every visual thing... :blink

mirech

Post by mirech » Jun 14th, '08, 12:03

i dislike villain actor......have you guys seen the drama 'the legend of arching hero'?........i hate Yang Kang (the name of the villain in the story)........the word ugly of course suits him better than any man.....hoho
just a personal opinion though

musicbox

What is this ****?

Post by musicbox » Jul 2nd, '08, 01:15

Could someone PLEASE explain to me why this was posted??!!!
You all are horrible people I hope you realize that. None of you have the right to say who is ugly or who isn't. You think any of you are perfect?
You're all being really cruel by replying to this post, and it's really disgusting that you even think like that. Sure maybe some people aren't the most attractive, but you can keep it to yourself. It's not entertaining. It's not cool. It's stupid!! It's not needed.
Instead of gossiping about who's the most ugly how about you all take a look in the mirror and see where the real ugliness is.

toastified

Post by toastified » Jul 2nd, '08, 01:23

TSUNKU.

the end.

notetoself09

Post by notetoself09 » Jul 2nd, '08, 01:28

ok, i am going to state my opinion and if this comment gets deleted so be it. People need to stop this, celebrities push themselves and thrive to be better for OUR ENTERTAINMENT and to come and cruelly pick out their flaws is just heartless. How would you like it if someone stood in front of you picking out your flaws? Telling you your face was disgusting. This right here is why people get plastic surgery done! Why people get breast implants and their face cut open to please people when the only person they should have to answer to is themselves.

Maybe you don't see it, see the greatness of the celebrities you bash, but other people do so why say such cruel things about people's idols? Why be so heartless?

this kind of bashing shouldn't be allowed anywhere.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 2nd, '08, 04:26

Ooooh, hehehe. Nice topic :lol

Koreans
Rain. Or Bi. Or Pi. Or Dog. Whatever the hell his name is. That dude is seriously ugly. I can't believe he won some beautiful couple award or something. I don't know which one it was, but I bet the chick with him must've been pretty times two to win the award for both of them. And Gong Yoo. Oh and also what's his face.. Mr. Arrogant from 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. But they rock everything else. They have the height, the bod, the charm, the voice, the attitude... it's just their face that's ugly. I'd also add Lee Jun-ki and the restaurant manager from Kim Sam-soon but w/o the other things to back them up.

Japanese
Umm, that dude that played Yoshitsune or the kid in Majo no Jouken ---before his surgery. Damn he was ugly! (his picture scared me to death) But uh... *giggles* Yamapi's pretty ugly now. I used to think he was really good looking, and I just got into him 2 weeks ago, but then I got too into him, and I searched around for all his pictures and the more I looked at him, the more he looked like a dead fish to me. Also the dude who was the resident adviser for dorm 3 in Hana Kimi and the tall white guy there! Oh and this half-Japanese actress named Becky from Stand Up and Nodame. Speakin of Nodame, guy with bleached hair, Eita who's also from Last Friends is ugly =\

Americans
Sandra Oh, the chick that plays Christina in Grey's Anatomy. Sarah Jessica Parker, Paris Hilton (duh), and Jennifer Anniston. And Brad Pitt's face...nothin to write home about.

There are lots of other celebs out there who have a very unattractive face, but I only mention those who play attractive characters/roles.

I just have to say though, that Gong Yoo and Sandra Oh get my nods for best actors. I think they're at the top of their game. No other actors can compare to their abilities. It's just that they're supposed to play good looking/hot/sexy characters and I can't bring myself to believe it XD

iheartyamapi

Post by iheartyamapi » Jul 2nd, '08, 05:16

Chill out people. If you're offended by this thread then don't read the posts. It's not like we're forcing you to join the discussion or something.

musicbox: How is deeming us all "horrible people" different from us labeling some random celebrity ugly? It's human to judge people. We all do it and you're lying to yourself if you think you don't.

notetoself09: I guess celebs want to entertain people but I think it's mostly because it's a high paying industry. They chose this profession themselves. They know what comes with being a celebrity - their lives will be under a microscope and their appearance will always be scrutinized. It's not like I'm being heartless by judging them, but they do put themselves out there for all the world to see.

I do disagree with some people but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you guys don't like what we're doing then just don't go into this thread.

xOxcinderellaxOx

Post by xOxcinderellaxOx » Jul 2nd, '08, 05:46

Just in case nobody is aware of the existence of the UGLIEST celebrity of all time, I've attached a picture of the hideous Ella Chen.....

Take note: THIS IS A WOMAN!!!

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jul 2nd, '08, 05:56

i agree with iheartyamapi 100%!! there are tons of threads and forums out there to read- some funny, some not, and i'm sure a ton contain material offensive to somebody or another. why waste your time reading stuff that offends you if it really has NOTHING to do with you? go find another thread that you ENJOY and stop thinking you're 'better' than the rest of us because you don't judge and criticize - because you do and you just did when you posted here and labeled us as 'horrible people'.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 8th, '08, 17:19

Haha :lol this thread is really funny indeed. Well to join the fun

Who I thought was ugly from the moment I set eyes on them (well when watching their dramas)

Ryu Shi-won -- Could never understand why people would find him attractive Image at any angles.

Ella -- looks so much like a boy and I hated her overact faces in Hanakimi.

Ariel Lin -- well not totally ugly but annoying at every drama she ever does. Really I only watched It Started With a Kiss because of the guy and the story. But her acting makes me want to slap her silly.

Yamapi -- Not that ugly but not handsome either. Kind of plain and I really don't get why people like him so much. Overrated. His acting is ok, but watching Kurosagi and his other jdoramas, his characters are almost all same.

katagiri hairi - OMG, how did someone like her become an actress :crazy: Saw her playing Fujiki Naohito's sister in Around 40 and I'm like "Dude, she can never be placed in the same gene pool as our cool Naohito-san."

Haha -- ugly, but really funny

Kim Jong Kook -- Watching Dangyunhaji clips on youtube, I don't get why they keep linking him with YEH when he's so ugly. Great body, but very ugly.

American Artist:

Michael Jackson -- with all that bleached face and plastic surgery. But still he is one of the best performers out there

Prince -- I don't get why women are crazy about him. He seems gay to me.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise -- never understood their "sexiness" either

Julia Roberts -- Pretty woman :crazy: Now I would cringe on that. All her roles have been similar. The only movie I ever liked from her was Erin Brochavich (sorry can't spell it right)

The Rock -- My cousin is crazy about him, but I really don't get why.

Flava Flav -- All those woman wanting to get his attention only wants his money not him.

Hilton Sister -- Sheez more rich dumb blondes. :glare:

War against other comments:

Well my cousin can't stand Lee Jun Ki because she thinks he's too girly that she can't stand seeing him in My Girl. But heck I love him anyways and what a great actor.

So Ji Sub -- what ugly?, well he's not drop dead gorgeous but he has great looks and top notch acting skills.

Rain -- Cute in Full House and tall

Oguri Shun -- Depends on which angle you look from, but OMG one of the first jdorama I watched (Summer Snow) and he was the first actor I wanted to know more about

Matsumoto Jun -- His role as Shin in Gokusen was enough to melt me

Kimutaku -- I thought he was very handsome on every drama he ever does (but I guess its because I'm just a Kimutaku fan)

lovenyc52

Post by lovenyc52 » Jul 8th, '08, 17:26

garnet07 wrote:
Oguri Shun -- Depends on which angle you look from, but OMG one of the first jdorama I watched (Summer Snow) and he was the first actor I wanted to know more about

Matsumoto Jun -- His role as Shin in Gokusen was enough to melt me
Totally fell for Oguri as Hanazawa Rui in Hana Yori Dango cuz he was just such the perfect guy... but though I think he's pretty hot, there are some angles and some dramas where he's not so much... but still a really good actor.

As for Matsujun... I agree with you 100% He's by far the best Gokusen boy ever. :thumright:

minifussy

Post by minifussy » Jul 8th, '08, 17:31

How in gods name is Oguri Shun 1st on the ugly thread.

ladymashiro

Post by ladymashiro » Jul 28th, '08, 10:22

can't think of any ugly celebrities right now but i want to defend the ff actors...

Oguri Shun - Shun is soooooo damn CUTE!!! OKAY? if you can't see that, better consult an EYE SPECIALIST!!! :D

YAMAPI - He's one of the HOTTEST Japanese guys!!! His LIPS is enough evidence!!! SEXINESS!!! and, for that person who said that MY YAMAPI looks like a "weird creature", is it your 1st time to see a "HANDSOME HUMAN BEING?" i wonder what kind of creatures exists in your galaxy...

Jun Matsumoto - Oh! c'mmon! He's the first Japanesae actor i ever got addicted to!!! He's sooooo sooooo sooooo HOT! for those who can't see the goodness in matsujun, better have an eye transplant, okay?! that's just an advise!!! :P

and Tackey - he's really really really super CUTE! i like him specially when he smiles!!!

minifussy

Post by minifussy » Jul 28th, '08, 10:45

oh at least theres 1 sane person on here.

crocus

Post by crocus » Jul 28th, '08, 10:50

as above... i come to defend...

1st, takki he is not ugly! i agree with above also about his smile... people don't call him kami kami prince for nothing!

2nd, takki NEVER do any plastic surgery... whoever said that definitely never saw him 13 yrs ago like i did and he/she definitely never saw him in person nowadays like i did! his old pictures never gave him justice!!! if he did a plastic surgery, don't you think he will repair his nose 1st?

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Jul 28th, '08, 10:52

^^ You know there are these things called opinions? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And I don't mind if people want to defend their favorites, but maybe in a smaller font and in less CAPS-LOCK, please! :)

Oguri Shun is still my first Asian love and always will be, but even I admit that he's not always that good-looking. His handsome in his own personal way.

ladymashiro

Post by ladymashiro » Jul 28th, '08, 11:02

LdyPixie wrote: Yamapi looks like a perpetually chubby 7 year old with a bad temper or a handsome cow. Take your pick.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Jul 28th, '08, 11:30

hi

the most uggly korean actor i ever seen is Kang Do Han (강도한) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Do_Han.jpg
http://www.hf.rim.or.jp/~t-sanjin/image/kandohan.jpg
enjoy this pictures ...
He is a so bad actor, not hot/sexy at all as desgusting... and i can't bear him anymore. so uggly O_o
Last edited by -sumire- on Jul 29th, '08, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

windamas

Post by windamas » Jul 28th, '08, 15:31

This thread is hilarious! Some of those I find ugly are considered pretty and those I find good looking are called ugly. I wont even bother listing names....

Ah well... to each his/her own.

timbits

Post by timbits » Jul 29th, '08, 00:05

I find them unattractive but my sisters would probably disagree with some of guys i listed. :D
It bothers me a bit when the characters they're playing are suppose to be really good looking.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Jul 29th, '08, 09:27

Ha ha xD Rain, Gong Yoo andKim Jae Won. I like all of them esp Rain <3 Otehr guys look familiar too^¨ It's a pity you picked such ugly pictures... Well. I am amazed how different asian celebs may look. For example if they change their hair a lil bit they will look soooo different. So they can look really good or then amazingly bad. I find that there are really little actually ugly people. They look ugly just because they have wrong style.

Well... then again. Nothing will change Yampi's appearance to better <_< it's funny to see how people either love him or then hate. There is nothing between. I also agree about Kang Do Han. He is not the most handsome man out there.
Yamapi looks like a perpetually chubby 7 year old with a bad temper or a handsome cow. Take your pick.
Ha ha ha xD

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Jul 29th, '08, 09:30

Ha ha xD Rain, Gong Yoo andKim Jae Won. I like all of them esp Rain <3 Otehr guys look familiar too^¨ It's a pity you picked such ugly pictures... Well. I am amazed how different asian celebs may look. For example if they change their hair a lil bit they will look soooo different. So they can look really good or then amazingly bad. I find that there are really little actually ugly people. They look ugly just because they have wrong style.

Well... then again. Nothing will change Yampi's appearance to better <_< it's funny to see how people either love him or then hate. There is nothing between. I also agree about Kang Do Han. He is not the most handsome man out there.
Ha ha ha xD[/quote]
He's the first Japanesae actor i ever got addicted to!!!
Well for you maybe. But everyone has their own opinion. I advice you get an eye transplant yourself. Wait a sec, it's not the eyes it's brain. So maybe you should get brain transplant then? Please take it easy ok. This is not so serious.

xxMichiyoxx

Post by xxMichiyoxx » Jul 29th, '08, 09:42

haha I gotta say that this is really stupid!!
Noone is ugly and noone is hot in everyone's eyes.
It's the watcher that's deside what he/she think is atracctive. =)

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jul 29th, '08, 10:29

I will change this a bit..
timbits wrote:Image

I find them unattractive but my sisters would probably disagree with some of guys i listed. :D
It bothers me a bit when the characters they're playing are suppose to be really good looking.
Omoh!:blink ....i first saw the three first..i was like okay....and then I see Gong Yoo??....ahhh...Are u joking...His the hottest guy ever,!!,,,,,,But any ways ....the less girls that like him ....the bigger chance i got with him.....
Bothers u?....Gong Yoo is Smoooking hot just as his characters!!....But but....i agree when it comes to rain at least....He aint hot!.....=)...but
thats Ur taste....too poor!!
:-)

Those guys are hot....I dont know about the last one but he looks good in the pic...=)
but the 2 first are Hooot.... Gong Yoo and Empty house!!