GUYS : What kind of girl do u like???

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
N-chan

Post by N-chan » May 9th, '08, 08:37

I like girls who are mature, strong and overall, have a cute looking face to match :D

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 12th, '08, 17:59

EniramNocer wrote:Strong, independent woman.

Gawd there is nothing sexier than a woman that can pick me up and buy things for me instead of me doing it all the time.
golddigger you....just messing....

me love the cute and sweet girls who dont nag nag and nag in my ears all the time.....and ones who have a mind of their own.....smart.....romantic.....lol....

g-em

Post by g-em » May 15th, '08, 08:31

-mature enough
-smart
-beautiful (in and out)
-has sense of humor
-sweet
-lastly.. honest (at the right things to be honest with) ::D

AF_1

Post by AF_1 » May 15th, '08, 14:29

She is: Mature. Outgoing. Smart. Confident. Goals-oriented. Respectful. Cute. :-)

Ply

Post by Ply » May 15th, '08, 21:19

Honestly only one:

Someone I can be myself around.

Tao Libra

Post by Tao Libra » May 15th, '08, 21:45

One who swallows.

{And before anybody whines about that answer, I'll point out: I have NOT said anything vulgar; and if you're adult enough to understand the reference, then you're adult enough to deal with it.}

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 16th, '08, 21:08

Ply wrote:Honestly only one:

Ply bf, yours is more realistic. People like G-em and AF_1 are only dreaming. LOL!

g-em

Post by g-em » May 18th, '08, 10:14

Tao Libra wrote:One who swallows.

{And before anybody whines about that answer, I'll point out: I have NOT said anything vulgar; and if you're adult enough to understand the reference, then you're adult enough to deal with it.}
nice one man! :salut: :mrgreen: that would be a big turn on..

g-em

Post by g-em » May 18th, '08, 10:19

G'boy wrote:

Ply bf, yours is more realistic. People like G-em and AF_1 are only dreaming. LOL!
imho. being yourself should not be decided by who you go with.. why would you put your basis on being yourself to others? thats just what i think.. :)

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 18th, '08, 11:07

I think this is more realistic:
It's a big "+" if they have any of the following:
-Big boobs
-Nice behind ( "I like big butts and I cannot lie")
-Nice Legs
-Fit stomach
-Nice face

Its a big let down when girls:
-are bitchy
-needy
-have ugly faces
-bodies that don't match the face
-are retarded.
:D :lol

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 18th, '08, 15:43

g-em wrote:
G'boy wrote:

imho. being yourself should not be decided by who you go with.. why would you put your basis on being yourself to others? thats just what i think.. :)
I mean really bf, don't you want to feel comfortable being yourself around the girl you like and have her accept and love you for you really are without having to pretend to be someone else for you or her sake?
why would you put your basis on being yourself to others?
Bf, I'd like to know your reason as to why not? Please do share. :-)

lll

Post by lll » Jun 6th, '08, 05:40

I'm not that great looking so i don't have a high expectation in girls, Mature, Caring, Look is not important at all !

animelvr

Post by animelvr » Jun 6th, '08, 07:24

saki-chan wrote: i'm a girl, yeah, and most of these answers totally confuse me. i'd say 97 percent of guys i've encountered are totally shallow and superficial. is it just D-addicts guys who like personalities better than looks? those types of boys don't seem to exist in the real world. or at least not in high school. (Actually, i've kind of tested out of high school, so now i don't even have the chance to meet people ((ok, boys)) there. it gets me away from a lot of pricks, but i also feel like by not going to school, i'm missing out on a person who'll really get me?)

Honestly, I agree with you. Seriously, most guys I know are totally shallow and superficial too, and it seems just d-addicts guys or people I've met online like personalities better than looks.

Is it because people are more truthful / thoughtful when they write or type their feelings, or maybe it's just because I'm usually just reading things posted from people online who have a drama or anime connection? So maybe d-addicts, drama, and anime people are less preppy and shallow or just more truthful?

Ply

Post by Ply » Jun 7th, '08, 21:09

animelvr wrote:
saki-chan wrote: i'm a girl, yeah, and most of these answers totally confuse me. i'd say 97 percent of guys i've encountered are totally shallow and superficial. is it just D-addicts guys who like personalities better than looks? those types of boys don't seem to exist in the real world. or at least not in high school. (Actually, i've kind of tested out of high school, so now i don't even have the chance to meet people ((ok, boys)) there. it gets me away from a lot of pricks, but i also feel like by not going to school, i'm missing out on a person who'll really get me?)

Honestly, I agree with you. Seriously, most guys I know are totally shallow and superficial too, and it seems just d-addicts guys or people I've met online like personalities better than looks.

Is it because people are more truthful / thoughtful when they write or type their feelings, or maybe it's just because I'm usually just reading things posted from people online who have a drama or anime connection? So maybe d-addicts, drama, and anime people are less preppy and shallow or just more truthful?

or we could all be lying...

jiraiyasama

truth

Post by jiraiyasama » Jun 23rd, '08, 15:51

1. attractive (cute easy on the eye not bitchy look) not necessarily prettyjavascript:emoticon(':wub:')
Wub
2. sweetjavascript:emoticon(':-)')
Smile
3. has similar humourjavascript:emoticon(':w00t:')
w00t
4. caring and thoughtfulness of others is a real turn on!javascript:emoticon(':scratch:')
scratch
5. face more important than figure for me, they can work on it! javascript:emoticon(':whistling:')
Whistling

dEvIlDuDe

Post by dEvIlDuDe » Jun 24th, '08, 06:26

Spiritually mature..
Very Sweet and gets moody ones in a while hehe..
Someone who loves you in return genuinely..
Nice and her Smile..
Likes to snowboard and long drives and the beach shore..

Lovelymagic

Post by Lovelymagic » Jun 29th, '08, 07:29

Flawless as possible.