Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 10th, '08, 03:26

Ginoru wrote:KuroiUsagi It does have a plot!!! If you really read into it you can easily see that they are on a quest, that quest been finding the girl, that can both be a real girl or just an idea. None of them know each other and are like "enemies" on the quest, like heroes or bounty hunters, the objective is find the girl and because of that thay are in that place, that represent the tipical ground were those in the mission have to investigte and face problems ocassionaly having to work toguether. But the quest in this case has no real end as when they finally find the girl she ends up destroyed, meaning, 1 she was never real (she was made of ice) 2 finding her was not the real mission but making them endure the search ;)
I guess since the part where they're given the photo of the girl was cut out for the PV, i just didn't notice that they were each even holding a picture until i just watched it again. Hehe, bounty hunters? That sounds funny. But Junno did look suspicious wearing that hood at the beginning and all. Hehe. So what about those people holding those glowing orbs? And why did KAT-TUN start breaking some of those orbs? Anyway, can't wait to see the full 8-minute movie version. :-)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 10th, '08, 06:10

Since we're discussing it, I have an idea too!

I think that maybe, the girl is the "bad guy" or something. KAT-TUN is sent out to hunt her down. She gave those glowing orbs to people to control them or steal their soul or something, and then KAT-TUN breaks those orbs to free the people. Finally they find her in the end and either its the final showdown or she just disappears XD

Lady_Cecelia

Post by Lady_Cecelia » May 10th, '08, 10:27

KuroiUsagi wrote:Since we're discussing it, I have an idea too!

I think that maybe, the girl is the "bad guy" or something. KAT-TUN is sent out to hunt her down. She gave those glowing orbs to people to control them or steal their soul or something, and then KAT-TUN breaks those orbs to free the people. Finally they find her in the end and either its the final showdown or she just disappears XD
Yay, this girl steals their souls X3
I dunno why, but I think his new hair style kinda fits this song <3

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 10th, '08, 13:12

Haha, yeah, i was thinking the same thing about why KAT-TUN was breaking those orbs. I figure that's why some of them started to dance with KAT-TUN too because they were no longer being controlled or whatever. But then some of them were grooving even though they were still holding the orbs. But yeah, they did look like their souls were taken. Hehe. And when they did finally find the soul stealer, she just disappeared. Or maybe the effect of KAT-TUN looking at her made her "break" and it just finished her off just like how they were saving those people by breaking those orbs. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 10th, '08, 23:32

beanybeans wrote:I guess since the part where they're given the photo of the girl was cut out for the PV, i just didn't notice that they were each even holding a picture until i just watched it again. Hehe, bounty hunters? That sounds funny. But Junno did look suspicious wearing that hood at the beginning and all. Hehe. So what about those people holding those glowing orbs? And why did KAT-TUN start breaking some of those orbs? Anyway, can't wait to see the full 8-minute movie version. :-)
Yep, the idea is that from every element you spot in the pv can have a meaning, that is iconology ;) even the material of wich the objects, clothes etc... are made can have a meaning, the thing is, are they following an occidental iconology(probably) or a japanese one?

That's the idea, what we have been asking for for a loong time, a pv with meaning! that is a good theory, we can also think that they are looking for something that has to do with the spheres but in the end they find nothing because the spheres and the girl herself are made of ice

Isn't it great to be able to discuss this things - meanings - just for the fact that they exist? ;)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 11th, '08, 03:54

the CD version of Lovejuice has come out already and I actually start to like this song more and more after listen to it for a few times

At first I was not very happy with the plain lyrics in English and his passion for American pop and JT style (oh well I like J.T. but I want Jin to keep his own style), but I think Jin did try his best to put quality in Lovejuice~anyway, when I heard his voice clearly I just stopped thinking any more but totally into fangirl mode~XD

oh Jin I love you *hearts*

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 11th, '08, 12:18

beanybeans wrote:the refreshing side. A lot of the MVs for American groups or whatever usually have some kind of storyline which makes it more interesting to watch.
i can't say it's so much similar, but DUES Pv reminded me The Call by Back Street Boys :D i think the common points between those Pv s are having boybands within, and members of bands are trying to reach somewhere...
KuroiUsagi wrote: I think that maybe, the girl is the "bad guy" or something. KAT-TUN is sent out to hunt her down. She gave those glowing orbs to people to control them or steal their soul or something, and then KAT-TUN breaks those orbs to free the people. Finally they find her in the end and either its the final showdown or she just disappears XD
beanybeans wrote: I figure that's why some of them started to dance with KAT-TUN too because they were no longer being controlled or whatever. But then some of them were grooving even though they were still holding the orbs. But yeah, they did look like their souls were taken. Hehe. And when they did finally find the soul stealer, she just disappeared. Or maybe the effect of KAT-TUN looking at her made her "break" and it just finished her off just like how they were saving those people by breaking those orbs. :-)
i agree ''
and baout breaking the lady part; maybe she just fainted :lol
Mirokujin wrote:the CD version of Lovejuice has come out already and I actually start to like this song more and more after listen to it for a few times
hope, the official lyrics come out soon :D

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 11th, '08, 12:52

Oh,It's three days since i last login and there seems to be alot of interesting and important things that i've missed :unsure: Oh about the PV,i've just download it and seeing that it is out(even not officially) makes me YEAHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers: I think might watch it first and the comment on it later :lol
About the Jin hair,i think i love his hair in You PV most :wub: .And if i don't make mistake,Jin's hair now is like that one,right? :roll

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 11th, '08, 12:56

Oh,It's three days since i last login and there seems to be alot of interesting and important things that i've missed :unsure: Oh about the PV,i've just download it and seeing that it is out(even not officially) makes me YEAHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers: I think might watch it first and the comment on it later :lol
*sweetserenity08Oh thanks for your gift :D You always make me surprise^^
About the Jin hair,i think i love his hair in You PV most :wub: .And if i don't make mistake,Jin's hair now is like that one,right? :roll

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 11th, '08, 20:38

i think now it's almost the same :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 11th, '08, 22:49

Mirokujin wrote:the CD version of Lovejuice has come out already and I actually start to like this song more and more after listen to it for a few times

At first I was not very happy with the plain lyrics in English and his passion for American pop and JT style (oh well I like J.T. but I want Jin to keep his own style), but I think Jin did try his best to put quality in Lovejuice~anyway, when I heard his voice clearly I just stopped thinking any more but totally into fangirl mode~XD

oh Jin I love you *hearts*
I am still not happy with his musical choice but i said i was going to give it a second chance so i'll listen to it ;)

ruby_fann wrote:Oh,It's three days since i last login and there seems to be alot of interesting and important things that i've missed :unsure: Oh about the PV,i've just download it and seeing that it is out(even not officially) makes me
The pv is officially out and in a good enough quality ;) but it is a short version of it

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 12th, '08, 11:43

Oh,I'm looking on Kat-tun Love and i have found the PV together with the MS performance :cheers:
Of,It's two days to the release day of DUES.I'm so eager to know the result of this single and see if any records will me made :w00t: :wub:

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 12th, '08, 12:05

@Mirokujin
Sure feel free to take/post anything from the gif's..Like I said before, you don't have to credit me..Spreading beauty of Jin is enough for me. XD

@ Ginuro

I did take enough rest before I made that gif's, but taking hundred of screencaps almost made me gave up. But I really love the PV and that gave me the energy. :P
I am still not happy with his musical choice but i said i was going to give it a second chance so i'll listen to it ;)
Omg you are so hard to please... :lol :lol don't be so strict to jin XD XD

@beanybeans

off-topic:
Are you the same beanybeans in lj?
:D

@ruby_fann

Me too im excited..I can't wait to see how will the sales go..

I'm amazed of how you guys can be so observant and quick to see through the story plotted in the DUES PV. Ok, I know that it has plot and they were looking for that girl in the picture but more than that... :unsure: :unsure: I don't have any idea to share. :lol

And about the hair I basically like all of Jin's hairstyle the only one that I can't bring myself to like is that hairstyle he has in why jennifer video (though i really love the video itself) or something similar to that especially if it's blond but it was in his younger days so it can't be helped. :D :D

Gifts for everyone.. :-)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 12th, '08, 15:03

sweetserenity08 wrote: @ Ginuro
LOL. Ginoru has high expectations for Jin. :wink:
sweetserenity08 wrote:@beanybeans

off-topic:
Are you the same beanybeans in lj?
:D

Hehe, yes, that would be me. :-) Dead give away huh? :lol
sweetserenity08 wrote:And about the hair I basically like all of Jin's hairstyle the only one that I can't bring myself to like is that hairstyle he has in why jennifer video (though i really love the video itself) or something similar to that especially if it's blond but it was in his younger days so it can't be helped. :D :D

I don't remember his "why Jennifer?" hair. Was it just long and messy? I've seen some of Jin's back in the day blonde pics but i tend to prefer Asian guys to have darker hair, preferably black. Au naturel is the way to go, i think. :-)

miclye

Post by miclye » May 12th, '08, 15:31

I'm sorry but what is this "DUES" pv that everyone is talking about?.. *lost*

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 12th, '08, 15:32

miclye wrote:I'm sorry but what is this "DUES" pv that everyone is talking about?.. *lost*
Hehe, "DUES" is the abbreviation people have been using for KAT-TUN's upcoming new single, Don't U Ever Stop. The PV for it was released not too long ago.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 12th, '08, 16:17

beanybeans: same for me i prefer asian guys with dark hair

miclye:latest single of KAT-TUN, Don't U Ever Stop. there are some orbs and a mysterious lady in it.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 12th, '08, 18:00

jin look cute in music champ!
go here to see akame and online streaming to watch music champ
http://futari-love.livejournal.com/2132 ... 7#comments
really thanks to futari_love and kat-tun love!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 13th, '08, 00:11

sweetserenity08 wrote:@Mirokujin
@ Ginuro
I did take enough rest before I made that gif's, but taking hundred of screencaps almost made me gave up. But I really love the PV and that gave me the energy. :P

I'm amazed of how you guys can be so observant and quick to see through the story plotted in the DUES PV. Ok, I know that it has plot and they were looking for that girl in the picture but more than that... :unsure: :unsure: I don't have any idea to share. :lol

And about the hair I basically like all of Jin's hairstyle the only one that I can't bring myself to like is that hairstyle he has in why jennifer video (though i really love the video itself) or something similar to that especially if it's blond but it was in his younger days so it can't be helped. :D :D

Gifts for everyone.. :-)
Then it is ok ;) hundreds? that shows i know nothing on gif making LOL. I am thinking on requesting one ;)

I know Jin can do much much better than this song, i know that and that is what i expect from him always to go forward and improve, if i were not so exigent with him i would feel i don't really care ;)

Well, this Pv was not difficult to read the iconology is simple and easy to read. Luvjin had a little report from the making of DueS and it is nice to see our speculations were really accurate ;) not to mention it seemed like a fun making of

Hairstyle? for me long and black but i remember that blonde one XD XD he learnt his lesson and never tried that again LOL

Thanks your gifs are great ;) and i bring compliments for you from AF and Soompi :)

beanybeans wrote:
sweetserenity08 wrote: LOL. Ginoru has high expectations for Jin. :wink:

I don't remember his "why Jennifer?" hair. Was it just long and messy?

I've seen some of Jin's back in the day blonde pics but i tend to prefer Asian guys to have darker hair, preferably black. Au naturel is the way to go, i think. :-)
I do, but because i know he can do much better ;)

More like...burnt XD

Yep, most asian guys look best with their natural hair and i say some.......

diyaz Music champ is heyx3? i am so lost lately XD busy schedules are killers!!

Oh and i saw that "akame" it is incredible the "happiness" in Jin's face LOLLLLLL
He had to have Maru and Ueda around!! :lol

Good to know the publicity towards cons is slowly beguining :whistling:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 00:20

WOW I LOVE LOVEJUICE~~~~ITS DIRTEH AND HOT AND WOW~~~♥♥♥ Totally I would do al that xDD let him sex things up AHAHAH~~~:dopey: :dopey: wooo *kazama is happy* xDDD

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 13th, '08, 00:25

I just had to fill in now when ppl are talking about the PV. The blond girl's a model from Sweden (unknown) currently studying in Tokyo. She thought all of them in KT were really nice, even though she claims not being a KAT-TUN fan herself. *envious* She was just randomly requested and the took the offer.
Last edited by PiZBuin on May 13th, '08, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 13th, '08, 00:28

Ginoru wrote:
beanybeans wrote:I don't remember his "why Jennifer?" hair. Was it just long and messy?

I've seen some of Jin's back in the day blonde pics but i tend to prefer Asian guys to have darker hair, preferably black. Au naturel is the way to go, i think. :-)
More like...burnt XD

Yep, most asian guys look best with their natural hair and i say some.......
Haha, the burnt look. Yeah, not the way to go there. There's a difference between blonde and burnt. :lol Okay, a bit off-topic but the one person i notice who has stayed with the black hair look for a long while would be MatsuJun. That's one of the things i like about him. Hehe.
Ginoru wrote:
diyaz Music champ is heyx3? i am so lost lately XD busy schedules are killers!!

Oh and i saw that "akame" it is incredible the "happiness" in Jin's face LOLLLLLL
He had to have Maru and Ueda around!! :lol

Good to know the publicity towards cons is slowly beguining :whistling:
The full name of the show is HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP. So yes, Heyx3 is the same thing as Music Champ. :wink:

Are you talking about the recent Akame photo shoot? The one where Kame and Jin are holding an big apple together and Ueda was photographing them? I think someone said that Maru was also doing the same though i didn't really see him taking a picture of them but he was definitely there.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 00:43

I love LoveJuice~~~Its totally hot and Sexy JIN~~~♥♥♥ :dopey:

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 13th, '08, 00:47

LeckerSchmecker wrote:I love LoveJuice~~~Its totally hot and Sexy JIN~~~♥♥♥ :dopey:
you have the lyrics to it? i so so wanna have lyrics.. *admits that she can't hear everything he sings*

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 13th, '08, 02:42

although I agree with Ginuro to some extent, but Lovejuice is still a hawt song~LoL~
you know that Jin's mission this year is to hand in his English homework, so I'm not gonna blame him too much. Anyway, he's trying different things, which is at least better than "no change at all".
and Ireally like his voice in Lovejuice^^

come on we need pics!
from hey3 last night
melts in his various kinds of facial expressions~cho kawaii

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 13th, '08, 03:16

Mirokujin wrote:although I agree with Ginuro to some extent, but Lovejuice is still a hawt song~LoL~
you know that Jin's mission this year is to hand in his English homework, so I'm not gonna blame him too much. Anyway, he's trying different things, which is at least better than "no change at all".

come on we need pics!
from hey3 last night
I still have yet to listen to LOVEJUICE. I'm waiting for my single to come before i listen to it. :-) Can't wait to here this "hot" song. :lol

Those are definitely cute pics of Jin. I like that underbite look that he's sporting in that very last pic. Hehe.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 07:00

PiZBuin wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:I love LoveJuice~~~Its totally hot and Sexy JIN~~~♥♥♥ :dopey:
you have the lyrics to it? i so so wanna have lyrics.. *admits that she can't hear everything he sings*
Kato, of course I have the lyrics for you Here *chu* and once u've read them U can understand what he sings XD~~~sorta XD

Blacky

Post by Blacky » May 13th, '08, 07:16

Can anyone tell me some good drama wher Jin plays? I already watched Anego and Gokusen Saison 2 , and i have to admit, he is good :)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 07:26

Yuukan Club is a nice drama ^^ with him, Junno and Yokoyama from Kanjani.

OMGI just watched the Collabo KAT-TUN did on Heyx3 ♥♥♥ made me think back Real Face was the first JE song I heard and got me into it, even though at first I was like who is that when they appeared at Utaban the first time XD, I just skipped they're part for MoMusu xDD then later when I started to like them I watched it ahahha

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 13th, '08, 08:05

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
PiZBuin wrote:
Kato, of course I have the lyrics for you Here *chu* and once u've read them U can understand what he sings XD~~~sorta XD
aaaahw... thanks Kazama <3<3 lav ya! *hurries to school now* already h hours too late.. I'll be there around 12. XD (well not going yet, some studying first)

BTW.. I saw HEYx3 yesterday, I think it's the funniest hx3 ep I've ever seen XD HAHAH.. I laughed sooo much!!

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 13th, '08, 08:46

Minna, check out here
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 58840.html

oh, my, i really want to watch this movie with his voice.... :wub:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 08:55

The Movie its self is a flop in the States thoug hit selled well in Korea XD~~~ I hope it will be a hit in Japan with Jin xDD~~~ go jin go ahahah

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 13th, '08, 11:37

Yeah^^As diyaz and LeckerSchmecker have said,i just read this from Tokyograph
KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi is taking on his first role as a voice actor. He will lead the Japanese dub of the Wachowskis' live-action "Speed Racer" movie, providing the voice of the protagonist Speed, played by Emile Hirsch. :roll
Oh,it looks like that after seeing in theater in my country,i have to got a Japanese version of this too :lol I feel relieved that Jin provides the voice of Emile Hirsch,not Bi ^^
BTW,I've seen the PV and i think you guys are really brilliant for having found out the plot od this PV :cheers: .I myself can't think od anything at all :whistling:
I've heard about Heyx3 but i still not know well about this program.Can you please tell me some detail about it? :idea:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 13th, '08, 11:43

Its a variety TV Music show just like Music Station and Utaban only being the difference that to MSta it has longer talk segments and not that many guest like 4-5 maybe even 6 guest a week, they have Haru Speacials every year and its hosted by Downtown a very famous Comedy Duo of which both had the same teacher as Yasuda Shota from Kanjani 8. As Utaban only has like 3 Guest innit but also long talk segments and after the talk there are Preformances by the arttist

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 13th, '08, 11:51

beanybeans wrote:LOL. Ginoru has high expectations for Jin.
Indeed she has! :D
beanybeans wrote:Hehe, yes, that would be me. Dead give away huh?
Hehe..I was reading j-one records post about the backdrop/banner making contest and thinking if I should submit my entry for fun and I saw your username on the comments section and I was almost sure that it must be the same beanybeans in DA when I saw your shirota yuu icon. :D
beanybeans wrote:I don't remember his "why Jennifer?" hair. Was it just long and messy? I've seen some of Jin's back in the day blonde pics but i tend to prefer Asian guys to have darker hair, preferably black. Au naturel is the way to go, i think.
More or less it was similar to this...
that haircut on the upper corner and that haircolor on the bottom right.. :unsure: :unsure: but he still looked cute there right? :lol :lol
I can't the find the first pic I saw of him sporting that not too sexy blonde hair look..XD

Me too i prefer him with black hair and this one is one of my favorite Jin hairtsyle..
Image :faint: :faint: :faint:

and even this one...i find that hair sinfully gorgeous or maybe because of the way he played his tounge while walking on the street? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I don't know... :whistling: :whistling:

credit: boys_paper LJ
Ginoru wrote:Then it is ok ;) hundreds? that shows i know nothing on gif making LOL. I am thinking on requesting one ;)
Lol..Yup im using Imageready so I need screencaps of his every single movement in the video. But there are software out there that can convert videos to gifs automatically
but most of what I found are trial version so I'll just stick with what I have. About your request just send me the details and how you want it and i'll try to fulfill it. :wink:
Ginoru wrote:I know Jin can do much much better than this song, i know that and that is what i expect from him always to go forward and improve, if i were not so exigent with him i would feel i don't really care ;)
The fact that you believe that Jin has still more and can do so much more shows that you really care and have so much faith in him. That's great ne? What a great true fangirl you are! :D
Ginoru wrote:Hairstyle? for me long and black but i remember that blonde one he learnt his lesson and never tried that again LOL
Haha..I know!That blonde haircolor with that kind of hairstyle doesn't look appealing to me.. :roll but I still love you Jin, don't worry!XD
Ginoru wrote:Thanks your gifs are great ;) and i bring compliments for you from AF and Soompi
Really? That's nice to know..Im a member of AF and Soompi too but I didn't know that there are active threads of Jin there or maybe because I did not bother to look around.
I'll check that later.
LeckerSchmecker wrote:OMG just watched the Collabo KAT-TUN did on Heyx3 ♥♥♥ made me think back Real Face was the first JE song I heard and got me into it..
That performance is great! Maybe there are more better songs after or before Real Face but this song really have a special place in my heart. :wub:

@Mirokujin

that jin screencaps...... :faint: :faint: :faint:

now I need to download the whole HEY3x show..And shower you guys again with gif's.. :P :P

And goodluck to Jin for his first ever role as a voice actor. :cheers: :cheers:

miclye

Post by miclye » May 13th, '08, 15:02

beanybeans wrote:Hehe, "DUES" is the abbreviation people have been using for KAT-TUN's upcoming new single, Don't U Ever Stop. The PV for it was released not too long ago.
Ooooohhhhhh.... *smacks head* sheesh, I should hv thought of that.. -_-
Thanks for replyin~ :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 14th, '08, 02:25

PiZBuin wrote:The blond girl's a model from Sweden (unknown) currently studying in Tokyo. She thought all of them in KT were really nice
Thanks for the info. By the way you live in one of my fav european cities ;)

beanybeans wrote:Haha, the burnt look. Yeah, not the way to go there. There's a difference between blonde and burnt.

The full name of the show is HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP. So yes, Heyx3 is the same thing as Music Champ. :wink:

Are you talking about the recent Akame photo shoot? The one where Kame and Jin are holding an big apple together and Ueda was photographing them? I think someone said that Maru was also doing the same though i didn't really see him taking a picture of them but he was definitely there.
Nope indeed XD but i think he learnt his lesson well

I know i know sorryy XD See? my head is not working properly, that or that they had never been in the coush part before! i hope they get invited more to that part!

Yep, I think Maru was feeling more like a director, from the making of the pv onwards he has his head set in "director mode" love to have him as "leader"

Mirokujin wrote:although I agree with Ginuro to some extent, but Lovejuice is still a hawt song~LoL~

come on we need pics!
from hey3 last night
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/ ... y3-jin.jpg
XD can you believe i had no time yet to listen?! i want a quiet life!!

Will he be able while tutoring Maru? i really would love to see those classes

There i agree, at least he is doing something

Yay! chibi Jin!

sweetserenity08 wrote:Lol..Yup im using Imageready so I need screencaps of his every single movement in the video. But there are software out there that can convert videos to gifs automatically
but most of what I found are trial version so I'll just stick with what I have. About your request just send me the details and how you want it and i'll try to fulfill it. :wink:

The fact that you believe that Jin has still more and can do so much more shows that you really care and have so much faith in him. That's great ne? What a great true fangirl you are! :D

Really? That's nice to know..Im a member of AF and Soompi too but I didn't know that there are active threads of Jin there or maybe because I did not bother to look around.
I'll check that later.

And shower you guys again with gif's.. :P :P
I see, don't worry if i see you online i'll tell you ;) i am not ina hurry and i let you rest :)

I don't consider myself a fangirl more a fan, like in a more serious level; i know he still has a lot to show, i have done stage too ;) , he just needs chances to do so

Oh yep! in both forums are quite healthy threads
i am prepearing Jin's thread number 8 in AF XD
drop by and say hello ;)

Oh yes! thanks

rairai

Post by rairai » May 14th, '08, 02:30

dubbing in speedracer.. that's really cool.. id want to watch it, even though its just his voice.. :D

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 14th, '08, 03:12

Ginoru wrote:
beanybeans wrote:Haha, the burnt look. Yeah, not the way to go there. There's a difference between blonde and burnt.

Nope indeed XD but i think he learnt his lesson well

I know i know sorryy XD See? my head is not working properly, that or that they had never been in the coush part before! i hope they get invited more to that part!

Yep, I think Maru was feeling more like a director, from the making of the pv onwards he has his head set in "director mode" love to have him as "leader"
Hehe, no need to be sorry. :wink: I have my brain farts too. :lol

What a minute? Making of the PV? Which one? And yeah, Maru did look more like he was directing versus actually taking photos of Jin and Kame like Ueda was doing.
rairai wrote:dubbing in speedracer.. that's really cool.. id want to watch it, even though its just his voice.. :D
Yeah, that's a nice accomplishment. Congrats to Jin. This is going to be his first voice acting gig right? Cool beans. I was sorta interested in watching Speed Racer because of Emile Hirsch and Christina Ricci but i've never been a Speed Racer fan so i doubt i'll watch it unless it comes on tv one day. And oh, i don't know, but i was under the impression that American movies that are shown in Japanese theaters don't get dubbed in Japanese but get subtitles instead. But i guess it's always easier to listen than to read. I always think it's better to watch in the original language though.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 14th, '08, 08:02

Ginoru wrote:
PiZBuin wrote:The blond girl's a model from Sweden (unknown) currently studying in Tokyo. She thought all of them in KT were really nice
Thanks for the info. By the way you live in one of my fav european cities ;)
Oh~~~ I do ^^; How come STHLM is one of your favorite Eu-cities? Been here? many times? :) (glad hearing even though I don't find Sth THAT special XD)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 14th, '08, 23:47

beanybeans wrote: Hehe, no need to be sorry. :wink: I have my brain farts too. :lol

What a minute? Making of the PV? Which one?

And yeah, Maru did look more like he was directing versus actually taking photos of Jin and Kame like Ueda was doing.

This is going to be his first voice acting gig right? Cool beans.
And oh, i don't know, but i was under the impression that American movies that are shown in Japanese theaters don't get dubbed in Japanese but get subtitles instead. But i guess it's always easier to listen than to read. I always think it's better to watch in the original language though.
XD I don't think my brain has energy enough for that LOL

The making of DueS, there is a report around ;)

Yep, Maru is good directing XD

Yes, i hope it goes fine for him
I guess it may be like in many other countries certain movies get dubbed and others subtitled, i am all for subtitles since i like to hear the original voices
it was one of the things i enjoyed more about "Letters from Iwo Jima"

PiZBuin wrote:Oh~~~ I do ^^; How come STHLM is one of your favorite Eu-cities? Been here? many times? :) (glad hearing even though I don't find Sth THAT special XD)
It is good to know that at least Sweden in well connected with Je XD

Nope,
never been there but since i was a child i had been around a lot of swedish people, and if you ask the name of the musical group of my childhood it is ABBA ;) Reagarding Stockholm...i really don't know, i have the feeling i have been there before long time ago, some friends even got surprised when i could tell them things about the streets and buildings as i had never been there but i was accurate in all ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 15th, '08, 00:59

Ginoru wrote:The making of DueS, there is a report around ;)

Yep, Maru is good directing XD

Yes, i hope it goes fine for him
I guess it may be like in many other countries certain movies get dubbed and others subtitled, i am all for subtitles since i like to hear the original voices
it was one of the things i enjoyed more about "Letters from Iwo Jima"
Hmm, i think i got confused by one of your previous responses. I had asked if you were referring to the one Akame photoshoot where they're holding a big apple. 'Cause they looked like they were being photographed by Ueda while Maru was on the side. Was that in the making of the DUES PV? I would think not so i thought you were talking about a different PV. But then based on Kame's hair, it's more recent photoshoot. You probably just happened to bring in the DUES PV comment 'cause Maru was leader-like in it right? I'm trying to figure out what photoshoot that was for. Maybe it's for an upcoming JE magazine.

Anyway, i read the report for the making of DUES and it sounds interesting. I hope a lot of it ends up on the actual making of dvd.

And regarding your spoiler,
I saw Letters from Iwo Jima on tv here one day and it was totally dubbed in English. That totally threw me off. I was expecting it to be subtitled not dubbed. Was the theatrical release originally subtitled or dubbed?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 15th, '08, 11:24

Thanks a lot LeckerSchmecker :D
I've just visited the webpage: http://jweb85.blog48.fc2.com/
There's new Kat-tun manual on 2008.05.13 :mrgreen: .He talks about his dubbing in Speed racer and how tough it is :blink And he also talks about the release of DUES in just one line but uses about 6 lines to promote his solo song LOVEJUICE(of course 8) :lol )LOL.I'm sure that many fans of him who read this will manage to get this song as soon as possible(especially if they haven't listened to it yet^^)And finally,as the previous,he said that " So, yeah, lately, it's been like this ok then, I have to go soon or else I'll be scolded, ok, up to here" :scrat Ah,and he uses "CIAO" to end his writing^^
OMG Jin's sooooo cute :wub:
Oh,i wonder how the sales of DUES is now after 2 days from the release :roll 'Cause i've read on Tokyograph that News is topping the last Oricon chart!
As we expecter,Kat-tun will be on MS 05/16 with the songs name SUPESHARUMEDOREE (sorry,i just translate from the Katakana and don't know where to separate it>_<)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 16th, '08, 01:12

beanybeans wrote:Hmm, i think i got confused by one of your previous responses. I had asked if you were referring to the one Akame photoshoot where they're holding a big apple. 'Cause they looked like they were being photographed by Ueda while Maru was on the side. Was that in the making of the DUES PV? I would think not so i thought you were talking about a different PV. But then based on Kame's hair, it's more recent photoshoot. You probably just happened to bring in the DUES PV comment 'cause Maru was leader-like in it right? I'm trying to figure out what photoshoot that was for. Maybe it's for an upcoming JE magazine.

Anyway, i read the report for the making of DUES and it sounds interesting. I hope a lot of it ends up on the actual making of dvd.

And regarding your spoiler,
I saw Letters from Iwo Jima on tv here one day and it was totally dubbed in English. That totally threw me off. I was expecting it to be subtitled not dubbed. Was the theatrical release originally subtitled or dubbed?
LOL Sorry about confusing you, yep the apple photoshoot is just that a photoshoot and it belongs to the television i think; i brought Dues comment because after reading the report it seems that there too, Maru acted as a director

I am also hoping for a making of longer than the normal ones as this video is different and more things could be shown :)

Eh?!
they dubbed it into spanish too but only for the dvd wich i have never watched dubbed by the way, here it was shown in original version plus subtitles, and it was funny because my friend and me understood some of the things they were saying before the subtitles appeared and it was weird seeing people looking at us reacting before anyone knew what was happening like laughing out at Nino's first word XD

ruby_fann wrote:Thanks a lot LeckerSchmecker :D
There's new Kat-tun manual on 2008.05.13 :mrgreen: .
He talks about his dubbing in Speed racer and how tough it is :blink
And he also talks about the release of DUES in just one line but uses about 6 lines to promote his solo song LOVEJUICE(of course 8) :lol )
Ah,and he uses "CIAO" to end his writing^^

Oh,i wonder how the sales of DUES is now after 2 days from the release :roll 'Cause i've read on Tokyograph that News is topping the last Oricon chart!

As we expecter,Kat-tun will be on MS 05/16 with the songs name SUPESHARUMEDOREE (sorry,i just translate from the Katakana and don't know where to separate it>_<)
Oh yes, he has already finished subbing but i don't know if he may have strained his throat, he sounds a little weird and in Heyx3 was coughing a lot! he better take care of himself

XD Ciao again LOL I guess he finds easier and more interesting other languages like italian XD wonder if he came to spain he tried to speak a little too

For what i know fairly well, way over 100.000 copies the first day and way over 52.000 the second

Could you post the katakana? as far as i know they are going to to do dues and shock?a song from the new album

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 16th, '08, 01:51

ruby_fann wrote: As we expecter,Kat-tun will be on MS 05/16 with the songs name SUPESHARUMEDOREE (sorry,i just translate from the Katakana and don't know where to separate it>_<)
That's "special medley" janai no? Maybe they just called the group of songs they're going to perform that :D Can't wait~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 16th, '08, 09:45

LeckerSchmecker wrote:The Movie its self is a flop in the States thoug hit selled well in Korea XD~~~ I hope it will be a hit in Japan with Jin xDD~~~ go jin go ahahah
i wanna watch the Japanese dubbed one XD :wub: :wub: :wub:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 16th, '08, 10:05

SP1CA wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:The Movie its self is a flop in the States thoug hit selled well in Korea XD~~~ I hope it will be a hit in Japan with Jin xDD~~~ go jin go ahahah
i wanna watch the Japanese dubbed one XD :wub: :wub: :wub:
ur not he only one I wanna see and hear jin tooXD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 16th, '08, 11:28

*GINORU:Here it is スペシャルメドレー Thanks for your information about the sale^^Ah,i remember that with Lips after the first week,it sold about 192000 or somewhat near it :roll Hope that this DUES sells so far more 'cause it's been just 3 days^^ :D
*KuroiUsagi:Yeah,i guess so^^So do i :-) I really want to watch it but TV Asahi doesn't broadcast in my country and Animax will broadcast MS back on 05/23 and i guess i will have to wait at least 4 weeks+_+But maybe i will look for it on the Internet^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 16th, '08, 19:47

KuroiUsagi wrote:That's "special medley" janai no? Maybe they just called the group of songs they're going to perform that :D Can't wait~
In the end it really was a SPECIAL meddley!!!

ruby_fann wrote:*GINORU:Here it is スペシャルメドレー

Thanks for your information about the sale^^Ah,i remember that with Lips after the first week,it sold about 192000 or somewhat near it :roll Hope that this DUES sells so far more 'cause it's been just 3 days^^ :D

*KuroiUsagi:Yeah,i guess so^^So do i :-) I really want to watch it but TV Asahi doesn't broadcast in my country and Animax will broadcast MS back on 05/23 and i guess i will have to wait at least 4 weeks+_+But maybe i will look for it on the Internet^^
As kuroi said in the end it was a special meddley ;) And infact quite special because tehy performed a little bit of all they solos!!! I hope Jin presentation for the cons will be bigger than this ;) , Junno is ready to go back to Johnny's Jr as he doesn't look older than 12!! Kame has been watching "Singin' in the rain" tooo much, Koki looks good but i want more movement in his presentation or maybe a play on lights... XD Maru is very Maru and looks serious and UEda is gorgeous but i want him to play the piano in teh cons!!

A friend told me they sold a little less than in KtF on the second day but a little more than KtF on the third, so far still big numbers
why don't you use Tvu networks? you don't need to pay or anything and you can watch online, you'd have Asahi, NTV, BTS and Fuji ;)

And.... Jin shop pics from DUES are already out! there are two group ones i find reallly amusing :P

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 17th, '08, 11:35

GINORU:Thanks :-) I'll try it.Wow,they really performed their solo in this SPECIAL medley? :roll I'm so eager to watch it :w00t: BTW,you made me so curious about Jin shop pic :lol

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 17th, '08, 12:41

Newshfan already subbed it XD they only like performed 30sec. of each solo~~~but it was still nice to hear Jin sing the chorus of LoveJuice ^^

victory_cc

Post by victory_cc » May 17th, '08, 21:13

ruby_fann wrote:GINORU:Thanks :-) I'll try it.Wow,they really performed their solo in this SPECIAL medley? :roll I'm so eager to watch it :w00t: BTW,you made me so curious about Jin shop pic :lol

hontoni wagayina

jin hasnt changed much since childhood

and he really love english

the new song was all written by himself!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 18th, '08, 02:34

ruby_fann wrote:GINORU:Thanks :-) I'll try it.Wow,they really performed their solo in this SPECIAL medley? :roll I'm so eager to watch it :w00t: BTW,you made me so curious about Jin shop pic :lol
Have you seen it finally? just 30 seconds but it looks nice :)

The shop pics? Here look all credits to kattunlove!!

ImageImage

In this two ones there are a couple of interesting things first the pendant It is Spain's coat of arms with the inner cuarters changed!! (probably janji desing as it seems to be the same naked girls....) and second look at Jin's hand (third kt to enter boxing?!)

ImageImage

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 18th, '08, 12:24

Oh yes.I've seen their perform and even counted the timelenghth of each one :lol If you are interesting it's here: Koki:27s, Kame:35s, Junno:28s,Jin:30s,Ueda:35s,Namakaru: 27s(It's just for fun^^)
Oh,about Jin's performance :roll His hair seems easy to be messed right?LOLAfter he turns around and takes off his hat,his hair almost covers his eyes>_<And as always,his dancing move is so awesome :wub:
BTW,I wonder how the single is doing?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 18th, '08, 12:52

Ginoru, thanks for the pics <3

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 18th, '08, 19:50

about Lovejuice, i listened a better version. i heard ''smiling and hiding her sorrow''' :S i clearly heard ''smiling'' part

instead of ''finding and binding her soul''

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 18th, '08, 20:07

hey minna~
according to Oricon, Keep the Faith has reached its sales number 500,000 already!!
wow
I hope it'll keep its good path and sell more than Signal and BnMD

DYES really does well but the problem is that no Limited Edition available anymore according to the CD stores, which sure would affect the sales number, as fans are desperately want the LEs

xvannie

Post by xvannie » May 18th, '08, 20:19

yay go kat tun! :D
they are one of my favorite as of now [:
& a photo just for kicks [x

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 19th, '08, 00:11

You welcome ;)

Mirokujin 500000 already? great!
Maybe next time they will make more LE's

HAve you seen SCP? it is a good DueS performance but the new song is .....weird XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 19th, '08, 03:04

Gin
I watched Shot online...well, sounds like old styled Broadway jazz plus the weird dance :-(
it's not as interesting as Peak imo.
now I'm a little worried about the qulaity of the album tbh~|o|~
btw I want to shoot Jin'sstylist :x

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 19th, '08, 11:51

Uhm ter one time i watch the new song Shot,i really don't like it.Maybe its style is not my favorite :lol
BTW,Jin's hat is very cool,i really like the pattern.It's special and impressive

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 19th, '08, 20:45

Mirokujin wrote:Gin
I watched Shot online...well, sounds like old styled Broadway jazz plus the weird dance :-(
it's not as interesting as Peak imo.
now I'm a little worried about the qulaity of the album tbh~|o|~
btw I want to shoot Jin'sstylist :x
Indeed that was my felling too, and if you add Kame's costume it doubled the feeling!, he looked like the girls on disguise in "Victor or Victoria"

The song for me is nota good one for their voices only a couple of them seemed to be able to defend it and Jin's voice is not for this def

Peak was a good song at least it had strenght, this one lacks something or at least the tv perf lacks it, let's see what happens with the album and cons ;)

Jin stylist? Jin himself?? XD In this performance i could save Ueda, Junno and Maru clothe wise

ruby_fann You may be the first one i hear liking that hat XD

Just seen in Zoom in that KAttun has topped Oricon, congrats ;)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 19th, '08, 22:11

Gin
it's not that I'm trying to find excuse for Jin's taste, but there's stylist existing for their costumes for sure. Of course they may have their own say for what they wear. Through time we see that the big baggy multi-layered style plus scarf or fur or others is the basic concept for Jin's costume in KT. I do think that Jin prefer that style, but when it comes to the exact items, I don't think that he would put his hands on them too much as he himself said that he mostly just wear what he's asked (from not a very old interview just half a year ago).

I found it's amusing that Jin was playing with his big scarf in Shot as if a little kid was trying to figure out wth was that~XD

Kame looks like a 20s-fashioned women in last century in Shot btw~;P

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 20th, '08, 08:17

CONGRATULATIONS!DUES HAS ITS FIRST NO.1 WEEK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
According to wiki.theppn.org,the total reported sales of DUES is 366.693 up to 2008/05/19 :-) OMG,I just want to scream loud to tell all the world that news^^ :roll If the information about the Oricon chart in this webpage is not wrong,DUES is doing better than Lips and even Keep the faith 'cause the sale of them after fist week is 351,294 and 350,863 :wub:
BTW,is the Oricon chart top ten singles weekely in MS similar to the Oricon chart top 30 weekly 'cause in MS,Lips tops the chart for 2 weeks but when i read the Oricon chart in a forum,it is only 1 week :scratch:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 20th, '08, 09:08

Well we'll see what Billboard Japan will say, since those are in some things way different that Oricon XD.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 20th, '08, 22:23

Mirokujin wrote:Gin
it's not that I'm trying to find excuse for Jin's taste, but there's stylist existing for their costumes for sure. Of course they may have their own say for what they wear. Through time we see that the big baggy multi-layered style plus scarf or fur or others is the basic concept for Jin's costume in KT. I do think that Jin prefer that style, but when it comes to the exact items, I don't think that he would put his hands on them too much as he himself said that he mostly just wear what he's asked (from not a very old interview just half a year ago).
I found it's amusing that Jin was playing with his big scarf in Shot as if a little kid was trying to figure out wth was that~XD

Kame looks like a 20s-fashioned women in last century in Shot btw~;P
I know there are stylist but i can assure you that if you don't want to wear a costume you don't XD . Jin likes to cover a bit too much, maybe after his gym experience he will use less layers! I can picture him fainting of heat stroke this august in Tokyo Dome!! four consecutive days, 2 sesion every day and 40ºC!!! Carzy......
LOL He was probably trying to figure it, or at least where the thing ended :P

YEAH.....exactly my thought as soon as i saw him, this guy needs to redefine himself and quick!

ruby don't worry final definitive numbers will be out and we won't need to eat our heads withit ;)

Lecker if you find out tell us ;)

By the way a little preview of another album song is out, check this, all credits to Luvjin ;)
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20474285

It is a very small part but i find it easier to the ear than Shot

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 21st, '08, 07:17

Ginoru: of course I'll tell you.

but as of now NEWS is still nr. 1 U can see it here

miclye

Post by miclye » May 21st, '08, 10:54

Ginoru wrote:I know there are stylist but i can assure you that if you don't want to wear a costume you don't XD . Jin likes to cover a bit too much, maybe after his gym experience he will use less layers! I can picture him fainting of heat stroke this august in Tokyo Dome!! four consecutive days, 2 sesion every day and 40ºC!!! Carzy......
LOL He was probably trying to figure it, or at least where the thing ended :P

YEAH.....exactly my thought as soon as i saw him, this guy needs to redefine himself and quick!

By the way a little preview of another album song is out, check this, all credits to Luvjin ;)
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/20474285

It is a very small part but i find it easier to the ear than Shot
Finally watched the pv, sheesh.. their stylist should be shot (no pun intended). :x Whether or not the members get to choose what to wear and what not, the stylist shouldn't even have came up with such clothings. They might be trying hard to make their clothings different. But there's the NICE kind of different and the UGLY kind of different.

I like Kame but since DUES, his costumes are making it very difficult for me to continue gawking at him. :glare:

I'm sorry to say but all of them except for Koki and Jin, look like gay hosts. Koki looks nice with a suit on though he looks like he needs to eat more... he is starting to look druggy to me. I don't know what to make of Jin's jacket. I personally like it 'coz it's unique but not on him I guess.. and I don't hv a prob with his hat.

As for the song, I like jazz blues but I don't see it as Kat-tun's image to sing songs like this. In a way, I think that jazz blues are not meant for JE singers 'coz their dancing doesn't suit it, you're not suppose to dance while singing a jazz song.. -_-.. it just makes everything gay. :blink :blink

Thanks for sharing the link. :-) I actually prefer Shot to Our Story. Our Story is such a v6 song.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 21st, '08, 16:33

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Ginoru: of course I'll tell you.
Great thanks ;)

miclye I guess that at least regarding Ueda i love hosts XD

I agree that the stylist should be fired but japanes efashion has always been peculiar XD

As i don't really like kame i can point him as the worse clothed there that was way too much!
And despite loving Jin he reminded me of a towell hanger and i think he may have thought the same XD

Kt have had jazz song before but those were at least provided of body i don't know where to grab Shot.

I won't say i like or don't a song until i hear them full or i'll have to change my mind about some even if it is just a little regarding if i like them or not LOLL

Jin Vivi magazine pics are out in Kattunlove he looks great! like a grown up Kurosawa 8)
This is a teaser, second best pic check the others there ;)

There is a new preview of one of the songs from the album in luvjin's blog, this time Taboo.......I won't comment.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 22nd, '08, 00:36

amazing how he looks totally kurosawa like there after three years~|o|~
why don't you post the best one too?~XD

I want an Anego movie so badly~

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 22nd, '08, 00:57

I'm not into jazzy songs in general but i think that Shot is an alright song. I heard Shot when i was watching KAT-TUN perform that on SCP. But i'll just wait to listen to the rest of the album when mine comes in the mail. :-)

Jin looks mighty nice in that ViVi magazine issue. I think i like these pics more than of him in the January 2008 Popeye issue. BTW, who's Kurosawa?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 22nd, '08, 01:46

Kurosawa is the character Jin played in Anego ^^ That was back in... I think 2005 >.<

Kyaaaa he looks so nice like that :wub:

Edit: And they just had to give him bright green shoes :glare:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 22nd, '08, 02:15

KuroiUsagi wrote:Kurosawa is the character Jin played in Anego ^^ That was back in... I think 2005 >.<

Kyaaaa he looks so nice like that :wub:

Edit: And they just had to give him bright green shoes :glare:
Oh okay, thanks, KuroiUsagi. I haven't watched Anego yet. Though i'm not sure i ever will. :wink:

Those are bright green shoes? They look like metallic gold or something. Still, i'm not a fan. :roll

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 22nd, '08, 11:57

How's everyone? Did i missed a lot here? So many things to do so little time.. :-(

Subs for 3 episodes of CKT are already released in JOR LJ..*happy* :dance:

Yatta! :cheers: right now kat-tun holds the two highest first week sales in 2008..First, DUES then 2nd LIPS..way to go KAT-TUN! :thumleft:

Ginoru on the pic you posted he look so slim there and the legs...*dies* :faint: :faint: it's so long.. :P but what's up with the golden shoes? :roll It remind me of his silver shoes in gokusen days... :whistling:

this pic is my fave in his vivi photoshoot..
ah i wish he open one more button.. :whistling: :whistling:
And I really like his answers on the interview, he really talked like a total mature person now. But how strange that he never mentioned at least one or two members as his friends in the entertainment circle( i was hoping he will include Ueda and Maru at least).And how cute of him to strongly insist that he will never cheat on his girlfriend no matter what even people see him as a player..

I don't have much to say on the preview of the songs from the new album.. :whistling: :whistling: maybe i'll wait for the full versions and then maybe i can decide which one i like.. :-)

edit1: I changed my mind i think i will like mother/father... :lol :lol At first I thought it would be a rock song but the preview is already out..Great voice Uepi!

Lastly, jin wth are you doing to koki's ear? :lol :lol and ginoru i thought we already burned japan's hats? :lol :lol

Last edited by sweetserenity08 on May 22nd, '08, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » May 22nd, '08, 13:43

Hi everybody.. I made a post on LJ before too..
BUT!! I decided to write about it here too!!

I BEG YOU ALL!! please!! Help me win! i'm being a member on a swedish site, where they're now having a competition.. You can win a trip to Japan!!!
The nr.1 gets it, and I'm currently being nr 4. So if you wanna help me win this trip all you have to do is to become a member on this site. Tell me your e-mail and I'll send you the link. There's only 1 problem.. it's in swedish.. but I've translated the questions into english.. ask me more if there would be any problems.