Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 29th, '08, 01:13

I have found on Youtube and the full ver. of Love Juice is out.I have ripped it and there is a link.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mszttmjmc4c

miclye

Post by miclye » Apr 29th, '08, 01:38

Ginoru wrote:I think your feeling is the general feeling of those who know Jin's style from a long time
mm hmm.. what do you think of "It can't be"? Another english song sung by Jin. I like that song too. Definitely a better song than LoveJuice. I wish they would put both Pinky and It can't be in the albums.. :-(

As for the Cartoon Kattun epi... Oo!! Hiro!~ I would definitely like to watch that :D :D (hehehe.. more of jin conversing in english)

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 29th, '08, 02:24

Jin really like to have a new friend neih? happy to know he get along well with Hiro, just like mike he in Yukan Club. Love u Jin!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 29th, '08, 20:32

Ginoru: I'm looking forward to Ueda's solo,too. he's always great :D but Ueda+Jin = is even greater :D (Butterfly,Rhodeshia)

and thanks for the huge pic :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

edition: well, now there are some other lines in lyrics,too XD i can't already understand full of ex-lyrics XD even though it's not Jingirish now XD it's still hard. also I can't trust the lyrics written on that site(which is linked on the thread) XD

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 29th, '08, 21:32

ah I will no longer look for any LoveJuice translation lyrics not until the single officially come out (i can't even count how many translations i read)..most of the versions i read made me end up having a dirty mind.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But I think luvjin and st.anime's version are the cleanest version of them all not to mention that it make sense and i think pretty accurate but who knows....

Anyway minna can you help me out eventhough i'm a Jin fan I've been restraining myself from spending my hard-earned money in my fandom but I think I can't resist
anymore (blame it on Jin) I always depends on downloads by the way..XD to get to the bottom line how can I pre-order LE of Queen of the Pirates,Jin's Solo and maybe Ueda's solo too?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 29th, '08, 23:58

miclye wrote:mm hmm.. what do you think of "It can't be"? Another english song sung by Jin. I like that song too. Definitely a better song than LoveJuice. I wish they would put both Pinky and It can't be in the albums.. :-(

As for the Cartoon Kattun epi... Oo!! Hiro!~ I would definitely like to watch that :D :D (hehehe.. more of jin conversing in english)
I like it better than LJ, at least in that one i can find Jin.

Solos are difficult to make it into an album, see the example with the last ones....

LOL Masi is fluent in japanese so i don't know how much english could they speak ;) but he can also beatbox so he may colaborate with Maru ;)

diyaz wrote:Jin really like to have a new friend neih? happy to know he get along well with Hiro, just like mike he in Yukan Club. Love u Jin!
Probably he is one of those people who can make friends easily ;)

SP1CA wrote:Ginoru: I'm looking forward to Ueda's solo,too. he's always great :D but Ueda+Jin = is even greater :D (Butterfly,Rhodeshia)

and thanks for the huge pic :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

edition: well, now there are some other lines in lyrics,too XD i can't already understand full of ex-lyrics XD even though it's not Jingirish now XD it's still hard. also I can't trust the lyrics written on that site(which is linked on the thread) XD
Ueda's solo is already out, and i think it is one of the solos with the longest preview more than 4 minutes, so i guess it can be the whole song ;) For me this time around is the best with Koki's

You are welcome ;)

I never bother with lyrics unless i really like the song and anyway safe lyrics won't come out until after teh off release ;)

sweetserenity08 wrote:ah I will no longer look for any LoveJuice translation lyrics not until the single officially come out

Anyway minna can you help me out eventhough i'm a Jin fan I've been restraining myself from spending my hard-earned money in my fandom but I think I can't resist
anymore (blame it on Jin) I always depends on downloads by the way..XD to get to the bottom line how can I pre-order LE of Queen of the Pirates,Jin's Solo and maybe Ueda's solo too?
Good choice ;)

CDJapan, HMV japan and Amazon japan if you want it to count towards oricon listings; but as far aas i know CD Japan has no stock of the LE who knows if they will re-stock in a near future ;)

I like your gifs XD XD !!

By the way, just saw in zoomin the new pv preview, it looks good and Jin ahs done something? with his hair, at least i think that is what they are talking about XD

Credits to Luvjin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfctvI0pOIo
there's a bit more on what i saw

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 30th, '08, 00:22

Ginoru wrote:By the way, just saw in zoomin the new pv preview, it looks good and Jin ahs done something? with his hair, at least i think that is what they are talking about XD

Credits to Luvjin
I saw the preview for the Don't U Ever Stop PV too. I like how their PV has people in it vs just focusing on the group. Hehe, people dancing in a club with glowing orbs. :wink: It just makes for a nice change. I also noticed that Jin's hair looks like it's tied up with something in it? Plus, Kame's hat doesn't look like the purple one he sported during the Music Station Don't U Ever Stop performance from last week. Or maybe it's just the lighting in the PV. Plus the clip isn't HQ clear either. But i'm pretty sure there's something going on with Jin's hair. :lol

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 30th, '08, 03:08

Ginoru wrote: Good choice ;)

CDJapan, HMV japan and Amazon japan if you want it to count towards oricon listings; but as far aas i know CD Japan has no stock of the LE who knows if they will re-stock in a near future ;)

I like your gifs XD XD !!

By the way, just saw in zoomin the new pv preview, it looks good and Jin ahs done something? with his hair, at least i think that is what they are talking about XD

Credits to Luvjin
thank you.. I checked the cdjapan site and you're right it's out stock! the power of all fangirls! :lol I hope they re-stock. :cry:
I know i just love how he went to ueda and pretend to massage him and slap him in the end. :lol

I saw the preview of DUES and am I actually seeing girls? Wow I can't believe johnny allowed it but I think it's good for a change somehow.
Whatever tied in jin's hair don't you think it looks funky?or is this the start of being queen of the pirates?XD

ImageSmokin hot... :faint: :faint: :faint:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 30th, '08, 03:11

The preview for the PV really makes me excited! Jin looks really good in it :3 And yeah I think he did something with his hair XD
The girls with the glowing orbs actually looked kind of mysterious and mystical, really interesting I think x3

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 30th, '08, 03:53

Jin has Gackt hair form Redemtion..
I was goignt o send picture but i can't find a good one...
soemthign intresting Jin and Gackt have the same bithday... also Massu from NEWS too....

miclye

Post by miclye » Apr 30th, '08, 05:15

Hmm.. after listening to Jin's song for a million times, I think I shall give a more in-depth view of what I think of his song.

I find that this is very much a Jin's song rather than anyone else's in the group because it's meant to bring out his "sexy" personality. His voice just makes your squirm in your sit if you listen hard enough.

I have to say that all the songs that came out after Real Face took me a while to getting use to. Jin's song is no exception. The more I listen to it the more I like it.

I think I have found the ultimate reason as to why I don't like this song as much as others like Pinky. I think the music is too overpowering. His voice seem to be drowning in the bg music. Every single time I listen to the song, I try hard to focus on his voice. And when I do get it.. I go "Ah! That's what I want to hear.. his oh-so-sinfully-sexy voice.. not the blaring bg music"

No offense to anyone really. Nevermind the dirty lyrics. I think that it's fair enough that Jin is a grown man and most of his listeners are fairly old enough to listen to these types of songs (or at least I think they are...). I found a lot of people criticizing this song because of the lyrics. Give the man a break. He is no longer that innocent boy.

Another thing that kinda degrades the song is that the writer of the song, Jade MacRae has another song with the exact tunes and somewhat similar lyrics. Hey.. this is just me, I would hv just prefered to have the boys (that I'm so into) to hv more original songs to sing and call their very own.

Just my 2 cents. :D

miclye

Post by miclye » Apr 30th, '08, 05:18

Ginoru wrote: I like it better than LJ, at least in that one i can find Jin.

Solos are difficult to make it into an album, see the example with the last ones....

LOL Masi is fluent in japanese so i don't know how much english could they speak ;) but he can also beatbox so he may colaborate with Maru ;)
Darn, but I really would like them to put those 2 songs into the album. XP

Haha.. I thought about that.. but who knows, maybe Jin and him with suddenly just burst into a conversation in English. :P (just hoping they would...)

A collaboration with Maru would be good too.. ~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 30th, '08, 12:18

Actually,i hardly ever care about the meaning of the lyrics :whistling: .All my favourite songs so far amuse me because of its music and singer's voice :roll .However,i always try to find all these songs lyric to practice singing them and in the end i can sing without the lyric paper :DJin's song are the exception when i look for the translation but just to know what is the main content of the songs 8) .To be honest,I'm a girl who like the wild,sexy and free style(but Hesitate is an exception 'cause this song is so good)
Ah,about Jin's birthday,it is also the Independent day of the USA :mrgreen: I always tell my friends that on that day,there will be many millions people cheer for Jin(including all the USA population :P )

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 30th, '08, 14:35

i feel like Lovejuice sounds like this XD but not for sure. I took StAnime's lyrics and listened the song little bit more :cry: :cry: :cry: what's the matrix jin??? XD
Don’t know where you’re from
Have seen you around
Don’t mean nothing to me
So I could taste of that...
Drop that **** life...

She stood there waiting alone
Green eyes and shoulder exposed
Minding and binding her soul
She gave me one look I cry for

Your sexy and burning eyes
My hands on her hips as we grind
She whispered and I said no no

Just let go
Let the music take control babe
Move your body that's your feeling

Just take it slow
There's so many things I want you to know
I ain't leaving you 'cause I'm yours tonight

I can tell you want me too
Many time I think of you
The luscious drink and let's produce
I can taste the sweet lovejuice

Many time I think of you

Classy, like none of these hoes
Take a deeper breath under her clothes
Those lips are as red as a rose
Drive me to the peak from that pose

Don't rush the night is still young
Take it to the wall to shake things up
I can see you calling my name saying,

Don't stop! More!
I'm trying to see how your lips feel babe
All we need is body language

And I know, I'm falling for you and I just can't lie
I won't go nowhere 'cause I'm your man tonight
Many time I think of you

Many time I think of you

I've been all around the world
But I have seen nothing, seen nothing like you
Don't matter where you're from
It don't mean nothing, mean nothing

See...

I've been all around the world
But I have seen nothing, seen nothing
Now I've come for, maybe take you back
Girl, we can be something, be something

Many time I think of you

Many time I think of you

++++++++++++
''green eyes'' part also may be ''g...something after...something... it's gone''

I'm not sure about ''shake the things up'' part ,too :S :S :S

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 30th, '08, 15:05

i saw masi and now i'm already late for my japanese course XD yatta'' XD

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 30th, '08, 21:57

miclye wrote:No offense to anyone really. Nevermind the dirty lyrics. I think that it's fair enough that Jin is a grown man and most of his listeners are fairly old enough to listen to these types of songs (or at least I think they are...). I found a lot of people criticizing this song because of the lyrics. Give the man a break. He is no longer that innocent boy.
No not at all. Like you mentioned the bg music seems to win over his voice that's why I can't decipher his lyrics though some lines are pretty clear but not all and there are so many translations out there it just made me confuse that's why i decided maybe it's better to wait until the official release.
I don't really mind if it got a sensual or erotic lyrics because i think it's one of jin's trademark but still some translations make me go :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
like this one:
I know you want me to
Everytime I think of you
The delicious drink your leg produce
I want to taste your sweet lovejuice..

:w00t: to the power of fangirls imagination on the 3rd line.. :lol
Another thing that kinda degrades the song is that the writer of the song, Jade MacRae has another song with the exact tunes and somewhat similar lyrics. Hey.. this is just me, I would hv just prefered to have the boys (that I'm so into) to hv more original songs to sing and call their very own.
I also read about that.Do you know where I can listen to the other song? I want to hear it myself, I may not be expert with music but if it really got same tunes that would be disappointing right? I mean jin worked hard writing the lyrics at least it deserve a nice and original music arrangement. 8)
SP1CA wrote:i saw masi

is it the CKT new episode? how was it?

sorry i can't help but post this, it may look girly to others but for me it's a total win!! :wub: :wub:

edit: i should leave this in the open as advised by ginuro.. :D

Last edited by sweetserenity08 on May 1st, '08, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 1st, '08, 00:51

beanybeans wrote:I saw the preview for the Don't U Ever Stop PV too. I like how their PV has people in it vs just focusing on the group. Hehe, people dancing in a club with glowing orbs. :wink: It just makes for a nice change. I also noticed that Jin's hair looks like it's tied up with something in it? Plus, Kame's hat doesn't look like the purple one he sported during the Music Station Don't U Ever Stop performance from last week. Or maybe it's just the lighting in the PV. Plus the clip isn't HQ clear either. But i'm pretty sure there's something going on with Jin's hair. :lol
LOL the goodness of live japanese tv and a correct time difference XD ....sometimes

I like that the pv is dark and Jin's hair XD but i'll murder Ueda....lets see how it is when it comes out, soon i expect

About the hat...i think it is the lighting LOL

Sure something happens with Jin's hair the new was something about Kattun Akanishi Jin's hair, more than the pv itself LOL

sweetserenity08 wrote:thank you.. I checked the cdjapan site and you're right it's out stock! the power of all fangirls! :lol I hope they re-stock. :cry:

I know i just love how he went to ueda and pretend to massage him and slap him in the end. :lol

I saw the preview of DUES and am I actually seeing girls? Wow I can't believe johnny allowed it but I think it's good for a change somehow.

Whatever tied in jin's hair don't you think it looks funky?or is this the start of being queen of the pirates?XD

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5538/funkype3.png Smokin hot... :faint: :faint: :faint:
Nope, they won't.. a "nice" friend made me ask and the answer was no

I loved it too, it is soo like the old times that Jin has not been seen a lot latelly ;) please let him go with Ueda more often!!

It was in the first reports of about a month? a club, dancing, girls...now we see it is true ;) i'll wait until i see the full and clear but from Lips things have just gone for the better....hope i won't need to bite my tongue

It reminds me of FF Lulu LOLLL

miclye wrote:I find that this is very much a Jin's song rather than anyone else's in the group because it's meant to bring out his "sexy" personality.

The more I listen to it the more I like it.

I think the music is too overpowering. His voice seem to be drowning in the bg music.

Nevermind the dirty lyrics.
I think that it's fair enough that Jin is a grown man and most of his listeners are fairly old enough to listen to these types of songs (or at least I think they are...).
I found a lot of people criticizing this song because of the lyrics.
Give the man a break. He is no longer that innocent boy.

The problem is that apart from lyrics it has been made FOR him not BY him, th song can show the view of people on Jin but not see Jin like in the ones he fully composed or collaborated in :(

That's a problem for me, after three compases if it has not called my attention it is difficult for the song to survive(i am good at that, i know by instinct and training) unless it gives me a nice surprise or something intriguing to solve like Splash or Love did(need to see this last live to solve a voice doubt still!!) XD

It is just a rip, maybe the oficial version would have a lower music?

Never minded them
Indeed, and yep most of his fans that i know are over legal age ;)
People love to critize, it is like a sport, but they never do it by the right side ;)
Yeah!! I have been claiming the same since NY shop pics last year

That is, indeed, the second weak point with this song. Up until now Ueda and Jin did all in their songs, that Jin has not done so this time it has a lot of weight for people, many are dissapointed, i am, but i hold it, i still would love another more original solo for the cons; if he has problems with the music he has Ueda to ask

miclye wrote:Darn, but I really would like them to put those 2 songs into the album. XP

Haha.. I thought about that.. but who knows, maybe Jin and him with suddenly just burst into a conversation in English. :P (just hoping they would...)
A collaboration with Maru would be good too.. ~
I'd love to but is just a wish like mine of seeing a full live of Rodeshia!!

Tvu was being an a** and i missed parts of CtKt But the beatboxing duet happened ;)

ruby_fann wrote:Actually,i hardly ever care about the meaning of the lyrics :whistling: .All my favourite songs so far amuse me because of its music and singer's voice

Ah,about Jin's birthday,it is also the Independent day of the USA
You are on a good road there, that's the reason music is called universal language, there's no need to know what it says to feel it. You will see that following that criteria your musical world is going to be wide and rich and as it widens your views on people and the world will too ;)

It is also my "saint day" or "name day" bu ti would have liked a con happening in Jin's bday this year it would have been nice to see on fancams XD

sweetserenity08 wrote:I don't really mind if it got a sensual or erotic lyrics because i think it's one of jin's trademark but still some translations make me go :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I also read about that.Do you know where I can listen to the other song? I want to hear it myself, I may not be expert with music but if it really got same tunes that would be disappointing right? I mean jin worked hard writing the lyrics at least it deserve a nice and original music arrangement. 8)

sorry i can't help but post this, it may look girly to others but for me it's a total win!! :wub: :wub:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... 7/jjin.gif
Sensual yes, erotic..nope XD he has never really gone too far it is more what happens in fans heads that the reality LOLL

That girl has her own webpage just put her name in a browser or try kattunlove, someone put it there
That's why i sid many are dissapointed :( after two year we expected ...another thing; Jin.

I missed some parts but it was ok i think XD they lost time with a typical japanese nonsense that was too japanese for Masi LOL but he loved Maru's beatboxing ;)

Why under spoilers? It is Jin related ater all ;) under spoilers just certain private comments and offtopic comments and pics, this diserves to go in the open!!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 1st, '08, 01:31

Ginoru wrote:I'd love to but is just a wish like mine of seeing a full live of Rodeshia!!
Hey, that's the song that totally got me hooked on KAT-TUN. Track 6 on the Best of album. :-) I remember searching for a RHODESIA performance by all of KAT-TUN but never was able to find one. Not even a concert performance right? I still have yet to finish watching some of their concert dvds that i had bought but i don't remember seeing RHODESIA from the list of performances on the back of the dvds or else i would've popped them in right away to watch. Like you, i still hope that one day i'll get to see KAT-TUN perform RHODESIA live. I mean, usually you would expect groups to perform the majority of their songs from their albums. I was kinda surprised to see that they still haven't performed it yet. Maybe on the next concert dvd? One can only hope. :whistling:

miclye

Post by miclye » May 1st, '08, 10:55

sweetserenity08,

Haha one of his trademarks indeed. Just imagine that he is singing the song directly to you... *dies happy* LOL

Here, listen to the song called "Low"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =100969424

Yea well, despite all that, I think Jin makes the song sound sexier than Jade lol. Now, if only he could pronounce his words out loud and clear.

Like you said, who knows, maybe the song will sound so much better from the album itself. We'll just hv to wait and see :D

Ginoru,

But hey at least the song grows on you. That works pretty well for me. Lol! I didn't like Keep the faith and lips when I first listened to those 2 but now I'm like hey! That's not so bad after all. The lurvvvveeeeee just keeps growing :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 1st, '08, 11:09

sweetserenity08 wrote:
I know you want me to
Everytime I think of you
The delicious drink your leg produce
I want to taste your sweet lovejuice..

:w00t: to the power of fangirls imagination on the 3rd line.. :lol
XD yes, these lyrics are mostly fan girl imagination-made things.
SP1CA wrote:i saw masi

I just could saw 5 minutes guess. It started like Nakamura Hiro transported there, then Masi said ''yatta'', then together they went ''yatta'' :D then they talked about IQ mention, show Masi's childhood picture as Time magazine's cover (with some other kids) as far as I can remember they show a part from Terminator 3. Masi talked about something else,also I remember he said something about ''1 Pound''. And from the begining of the episode Jin was like '' :O ''
:lol

thanks for Jin gif :D

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 1st, '08, 13:31

Oh episode 56 is already out on Youtube :cheers: (of cause it hasn'r been subbed yet :-( )
I guess i must download it as soon as possible as JE has deleted some CK episode(like 51,52,54) when they found about them on Youtube :scratch:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 1st, '08, 21:23

Hmmm I listened to Low. Jin's LOVEJUICE is definitely better in my books :heart: Even if his he still has an accent XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 1st, '08, 23:26

beanybeans wrote:Hey, that's the song that totally got me hooked on KAT-TUN. Track 6 on the Best of album. :-)

I remember searching for a RHODESIA performance by all of KAT-TUN but never was able to find one. Not even a concert performance right? I still have yet to finish watching some of their concert dvds that i had bought but i don't remember seeing RHODESIA from the list of performances on the back of the dvds or else i would've popped them in right away to watch.

Like you, i still hope that one day i'll get to see KAT-TUN perform RHODESIA live. I mean, usually you would expect groups to perform the majority of their songs from their albums. I was kinda surprised to see that they still haven't performed it yet. Maybe on the next concert dvd? One can only hope. :whistling:
That for you Butterfly for me ;)

Never ever, and i count ourselves lucky that at least we have Ueda and Koki's version!

You can always try to write to them in the radio maybe to Junno and Koki's program and ask them pleaseee could you do rodeshia??

LOL this are not normal artists after all, kattun has soo many songs that belong to them, and version,that have been heard just once for example, that they could make a new album :x
Hope is hope ;) never lose it!! lol

miclye wrote: Ginoru,
But hey at least the song grows on you. That works pretty well for me. Lol! I didn't like Keep the faith and lips when I first listened to those 2 but now I'm like hey! That's not so bad after all. The lurvvvveeeeee just keeps growing :P
Not for me, oposite to you KtF and Lips stuck to my head and knew them by heart since the preview and that lasted just seconds! KtF has the only karaoke version of a katttun song that can stand alone as an instrumental piece because it was very well written; and Lips is catchy and knocks you into attention. Of course it is not like YnU that irked me with so many aishiterus and never a good performance this one? just ajustification to fill the cd that had the solos, you can hear but won't make history, and i want them to make songs that mark differences, KtF and Lips made the jrock bands and many male fans look at them as something more that just pretty boys :(
Don't mind me....i expect so much of them that everytime they give a step backwards i want to hunt them ;)

ruby_fann wrote:Oh episode 56 is already out on Youtube :cheers: (of cause it hasn'r been subbed yet :-( )
I guess i must download it as soon as possible as JE has deleted some CK episode(like 51,52,54) when they found about them on Youtube :scratch:
You download from youtube? O_O? and can i ask why when you have the episodes in good quality posted for download in kattun love and some clubboxes? XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 2nd, '08, 00:17

Ginoru wrote:That for you Butterfly for me ;)

Never ever, and i count ourselves lucky that at least we have Ueda and Koki's version!

You can always try to write to them in the radio maybe to Junno and Koki's program and ask them pleaseee could you do rodeshia??

LOL this are not normal artists after all, kattun has soo many songs that belong to them, and version,that have been heard just once for example, that they could make a new album :x
Hope is hope ;) never lose it!! lol
But at least Jin and Ueda have performed BUTTERFLY in Shounen Club plus in concerts. And yeah, you're right about Ueda and Koki at least having performed RHODESIA on Shounen Club. But still, there should a full group version like from the album. Okay, i'll just keep on hoping. :roll

Haha, i don't see myself writing to the radio show with the non-existent Japanese knowledge that i have. I've called in to request songs way back when at the local rock station and that took me a while to even overcome. But i have to say, they did eventually play my request. :-) How about you? You wanna write to them? :wink:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 2nd, '08, 12:57

I have visited kattun love recently but till now i haven't downloaded anything from it yet :-( I'm downloading CK episode 52 from this forum but it seem like download by bittorent is a bit hard for me :unsure: BTW,although file FLV is a lot not as good as file AVI but at least the quality of the picture is not very bad and i can see pretty clear.But i guess i need to try to find a direct download link to file Avi next time^^ :D
Ginoru,if you know where i can find it,please tell me,thnaks a lot :lol

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 2nd, '08, 14:54

SP1CA wrote:i saw masi and now i'm already late for my japanese course XD yatta'' XD

this was cool

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 2nd, '08, 16:46

beanybeans wrote:But at least Jin and Ueda have performed BUTTERFLY in Shounen Club plus in concerts. And yeah, you're right about Ueda and Koki at least having performed RHODESIA on Shounen Club. But still, there should a full group version like from the album. Okay, i'll just keep on hoping. :roll

Haha, i don't see myself writing to the radio show with the non-existent Japanese knowledge that i have. I've called in to request songs way back when at the local rock station and that took me a while to even overcome. But i have to say, they did eventually play my request. :-) How about you? You wanna write to them? :wink:
Yes, that's true, lucky me ;) not only just or twice! but yeah i wish we could see a full performance of Rodeshia, sometimes i wonder if they remember that have such a song XD

Me? LOLLi don't think so, my japanese is limited to say
what is each thing, sore wa hana desu-->that's a flower; belonging kore wa uchi no denwa-bangô desu--> this is my house telephone number, negation kore wa watashi no hon dewa arimasen--> that is not my book, and from -- to for holidays and hours
XD i don't think i can compose a logic message with it, i am better reading and understanding LOLL

But if enough people requested Rodeshia they may consider including it as they have done with 6 senses

ruby_fann wrote:I have visited kattun love recently but till now i haven't downloaded anything from it yet :-( I'm downloading CK episode 52 from this forum but it seem like download by bittorent is a bit hard for me :unsure: BTW,although file FLV is a lot not as good as file AVI but at least the quality of the picture is not very bad and i can see pretty clear.But i guess i need to try to find a direct download link to file Avi next time^^ :D
Ginoru,if you know where i can find it,please tell me,thnaks a lot :lol
You have direct links in kattunlove and jonerecords but you may need to have a livejournal and join to see some of the locked posts, they have full links and splitted links to join with hjsplit and Chikara had many in her livejournal of the ones the subbed of course all old ones; maybe in yorokobi no uta community they may have them too.

Donwload from youtube should be just for old performances you cannot find anywhere else or fanvideos ;) but if you want to keep on downloading from youtube i recomend you to
use tubehunter ultra, great program that downloads almost everything and in avi format; or even some webpages as media-convert or zamzar

From the latest Cartoon, Fanboy Jin and fangirl shots XD biiigggg

Last music station was better than the first in terms of performance, at least not only Junno knows all the steps by heart now LOLLL

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 2nd, '08, 16:57

As expected I can't stay away from this thread I was so right that once I started posting I can never stop. I sooo love to exchange thoughts and interact with every jin fan here. :salut:
Nope, they won't.. a "nice" friend made me ask and the answer was no
aww that's a bad news i'll try with amazon then but if I have no other choice I might end up getting it in Yesasia.
please let him go with Ueda more often!!
that im looking forward too...I've been noticing Ueda lately I don't know but there's something new about him whatever it is Im liking it. :-)
Like you said, who knows, maybe the song will sound so much better from the album itself. We'll just hv to wait and see.
Let's cross our fingers then. :roll

But if it's not what we're hoping I will find ways to like it which is not hard because of Jin. :P
thanks for Jin gif
welcome..
Minna be forewarned that i'll be spamming this thread with jin gif's I can't help it everytime I spotted adorable gestures from jin I can't resist making mini-movie out of
it.

The boys are not in their usual self in CKT. Are they so starstruck with masi that they can't goof around? :lol

edit: ginuro tnx for the nice big pic. I read in kattunlove that jin was wearing the same necklace as yamapi? the black one with the orange thing on it.
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on May 2nd, '08, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

Parab

Post by Parab » May 2nd, '08, 17:15

Ginoru wrote: ...but yeah i wish we could see a full performance of Rodeshia, sometimes i wonder if they remember that have such a song XD
I join to your wish. I also like very much this song, it's very intense and although I have no Idea what it is about, the beat in it and the way it increases and slows down - it's just hypnotic. I spent hours looking for a clip or a performance but could not find anything.
Butterfly is a little heavy for me :) but I really really really have a crush on the way Jin sings "amazing butterfly" :)!
I think they should make some kind of poll to see what fans really want them to perform. May be then we will get the chance to see Rodeshia... :thumleft: .

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 3rd, '08, 02:56

Oh man, if they had a poll about it, it'd go on forever XD I :heart: Butterfly so much :3 It was the reason I was a JinDa fan (before I converted to Pin and Akame)

sweetserenity08 Those GIFS are SOOO CUTE! :wub:

Hmm... to whoever asked about Cartoon KAT-TUN, I usually download it off jpopsuki tracker. It's a torrent site that has a lot of stuff. But when you first sign up, you have a time limit before you can download newly uploaded torrents (it gets less as you upload more XD)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 3rd, '08, 03:25

Ginoru wrote:Yes, that's true, lucky me ;) not only just or twice! but yeah i wish we could see a full performance of Rodeshia, sometimes i wonder if they remember that have such a song XD

Me? LOLLi don't think so, my japanese is limited to say
what is each thing, sore wa hana desu-->that's a flower; belonging kore wa uchi no denwa-bangô desu--> this is my house telephone number, negation kore wa watashi no hon dewa arimasen--> that is not my book, and from -- to for holidays and hours
XD i don't think i can compose a logic message with it, i am better reading and understanding LOLL

But if enough people requested Rodeshia they may consider including it as they have done with 6 senses
Haha, good point. I wonder if KAT-TUN even remember they have a song called RHODESIA that was released on their Best of album. :whistling:

And well, i'm sure they'll even appreciate the effort you put into writing them random lines in Japanese. :wink: But that would be really cool. So they would actually fulfill our request for a RHODESIA performance if enough people asked for it? Nifty.
Ginoru wrote:You have direct links in kattunlove and jonerecords but you may need to have a livejournal and join to see some of the locked posts, they have full links and splitted links to join with hjsplit and Chikara had many in her livejournal of the ones the subbed of course all old ones; maybe in yorokobi no uta community they may have them too.
Oh, i thought you weren't a fan of LJ because of the friends-lock posts thing. :wink: But you seem quite aware of the various KAT-TUN-related LJ communities. So do you have an LJ account and are you part of those communities? I know you're not a fan of the friends-lock posts, but at least they're all open to new members versus being an exclusive thing where the maintainer would have to grant you permission to join.

ruby_fann, like Ginoru had mentioned, you can get direct download links in any of those KT LJ communities that were mentioned. They should all have them. Well, definitely, jone_records and yorokobi_no_uta. I don't remember if episode 52 was posted at kattunlove. I didn't realize that people posted a BT link for episode 52 in those communities. They're usually direct download links. So you might want to try that if bittorrent isn't really cooperating.
Ginoru wrote:Last music station was better than the first in terms of performance, at least not only Junno knows all the steps by heart now LOLLL
Cool beans. Looking forward to seeing that then. I'm close to finishing downloading the whole Music Station episode so that i can also see Leona Lewis perform Bleeding Love. :-)

And oh, i didn't notice but did everyone but Junno mess up on their dance moves on last week's MS episode?
sweetserenity08 wrote:The boys are not in their usual self in CKT. Are they so starstruck with masi that they can't goof around? :lol
I haven't watched the episode yet (i normally don't until it gets subbed) but i was thinking maybe it's because Masi is Americanized and so is considered a foreigner. Maybe that's why KAT-TUN aren't acting like themselves. It's kinda the same way with some of the other "foreigners" who have been on CTKT. The guests just seem a little more stiff 'cause of the cultural differences and of course the language barrier. I know there's no language barrier with Masi but still it's just different.
Parab wrote:I join to your wish. I also like very much this song, it's very intense and although I have no Idea what it is about, the beat in it and the way it increases and slows down - it's just hypnotic. I spent hours looking for a clip or a performance but could not find anything.
Butterfly is a little heavy for me :) but I really really really have a crush on the way Jin sings "amazing butterfly" :)!
I think they should make some kind of poll to see what fans really want them to perform. May be then we will get the chance to see Rodeshia... :thumleft: .
Nifty, another person who wants to see KT perform RHODESIA. When i first heard the song, it was while i was driving to work and it totally caught my attention. Since i always have a bit of a drive to get to work, i was able to get to track 6 by then. :-) Anyway, i've searched too and i haven't found anything. I just hope that one day they'll perform it live at one of their concerts. Preferably during their summer concert this year. And a poll for fans sounds like a great idea. They should definitely cater to their fans' interests. :-)

I really like BUTTERFLY. I don't think it's too heavy 'cause i've definitely heard way heavier in general. You like how Jin sings "what an amazing butterfly"? Actually they leave out the word "an" and that kinda bothers me since it's not grammatically correct. So when i sing that part, i add in the word "an" which of course adds in an extra syllable so you have to sing it really fast for it to work. But anyway, what i really like is Jin and Ueda's BUTTERFLY performance on Shounen Club. The one where there's all of this wind blowing at them and they're wearing shades. I really dig that part where Jin kinda pulls his shades down and smiles at the camera. It was really goofy. :lol

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 3rd, '08, 13:06

*Ginoru+BeanyBeans:Thanks a lot :D I will try these LJ with the newest episode of CK^^
Ah,about Japanese,I have been learning by myself recently.I now remember the Hiragana characters and some simple and basic Japanese structure and i will continue with Katakana characters and the others ^^I will try my best until the day i can understand CK myself and maybe translate it for you,my friends 8)
I have just got this information from Asian fanfic
Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix: Yukan Club takes top honors
Fri, May 2, 2008 (1:39am EDT)

The final prize in the Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix has been announced. Fan favorite "Yukan Club" picked up the votes needed to win the title of the Best Drama of last year, topping off the wins by Jin Akanishi as Best Actor and Yu Kashii as Best Supporting Actress.

Decided by popular vote, this Drama Grand Prix had 3 of its 5 awards claimed by "Yukan Club," while the other two were taken by "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e."

source: tokyograph
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cheers:
It seems that Yukan club with the comeback of Jin(i think it is the main reason :whistling: ) made viewers vote for it to win over other dramas^^

miclye

Post by miclye » May 3rd, '08, 14:59

Ginoru wrote:Don't mind me....i expect so much of them that everytime they give a step backwards i want to hunt them ;)
Hahaha, you and me both.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 3rd, '08, 22:12

beanybeans wrote: Actually they leave out the word "an" and that kinda bothers me since it's not grammatically correct. So when i sing that part, i add in the word "an" which of course adds in an extra syllable so you have to sing it really fast for it to work.
it bothers me,too XD same for me, i always try to add an ''an'' when i sing along

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '08, 04:02

sweetserenity08 wrote:As expected I can't stay away from this thread I was so right that once I started posting I can never stop. I sooo love to exchange thoughts and interact with every jin fan here. :salut:

aww that's a bad news i'll try with amazon then but if I have no other choice I might end up getting it in Yesasia.

that im looking forward too...I've been noticing Ueda lately I don't know but there's something new about him whatever it is Im liking it. :-)

But if it's not what we're hoping I will find ways to like it which is not hard because of Jin. :P

Minna be forewarned that i'll be spamming this thread with jin gif's I can't help it everytime I spotted adorable gestures from jin I can't resist making mini-movie out of
it.
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5527/churw9.gif
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/280/kekekeeu3.gif

edit: ginuro tnx for the nice big pic. I read in kattunlove that jin was wearing the same necklace as yamapi? the black one with the orange thing on it.
Is that a bad thing? ;)

Sorry to be bearer of bad news but i think the LE is already sold out everywhere :(

Really? maybe that he is more sure of himself and a bit like a pupetmaster lately? ;) I love him to death so i may be a little bias XD but i have to say it took my time to surrender

Really? why? is like letting every mistake a kid does pass without notice because it is a kid, from him i expect a lot and i am very critical with him

That's great!! I love gifs!! XD

Welcome. Really? i don't know i don't look at pi XD

Parab wrote:I join to your wish. I also like very much this song, it's very intense and although I have no Idea what it is about, the beat in it and the way it increases and slows down - it's just hypnotic. I spent hours looking for a clip or a performance but could not find anything.

A poll sounds interesting, maybe propose it in livejournal could do something ;)

Really? that's very curious because Rodeshia is plain hardrock touching with heavy, while butterfly is just fast rock

I have this translation of "Rodeshia" not happy though because i want to read at least three versions to see the accuracy but...
Rhodesia

This tough world, I hate the truth
Laughing it off saying it’s unbelievable

Don’t Cry, you
Should only live through everyday crazily
An immeasurable love, flowed from my fingertips

Now, with just a touch, even these skies, this darkness
Shall break, I want you love I want you hate
Lead, this pain, this heartache
Disappear, I want you love I want you hate
Forever is too fictitious, but Rhodesia

The dream will go on
The dream will go on

So long, you
At this time, are drawn by lights and shadows
Just like presenting a painting-like world before me, are to trying to fool me?

No matter if this is a sin, or a punishment, I’m willing to accept it
Then I want you love I want you hate
Tight embrace, this love, even this pride
Everything, I want you love I want you hate
There’s no turning back, therefore Rhodesia

The end of dreams

The end of dreams, someone is standing ignorantly
In the red shadows, dreams shall continue

KuroiUsagi wrote:Oh man, if they had a poll about it, it'd go on forever XD

I :heart: Butterfly so much :3 It was the reason I was a JinDa fan (before I converted to Pin and Akame)

Hmm... to whoever asked about Cartoon KAT-TUN, I usually download it off jpopsuki tracker. It's a torrent site that has a lot of stuff. But when you first sign up, you have a time limit before you can download newly uploaded torrents (it gets less as you upload more XD)
Not really, if the request is made directly to them ;)

LOL That amuses me, i don't find a logic in turning akame when there is none XD at least Pin happens from time time at least to play videogames XD XD

Oh yes! i forgot to mention clubbox too XD sorry

beanybeans wrote:Haha, good point. I wonder if KAT-TUN even remember they have a song called RHODESIA that was released on their Best of album. :whistling:

And well, i'm sure they'll even appreciate the effort you put into writing them random lines in Japanese. :wink: But that would be really cool. So they would actually fulfill our request for a RHODESIA performance if enough people asked for it? Nifty.

Oh, i thought you weren't a fan of LJ because of the friends-lock posts thing. :wink: But you seem quite aware of the various KAT-TUN-related LJ communities. So do you have an LJ account and are you part of those communities? I know you're not a fan of the friends-lock posts, but at least they're all open to new members versus being an exclusive thing where the maintainer would have to grant you permission to join.

And oh, i didn't notice but did everyone but Junno mess up on their dance moves on last week's MS episode?

I haven't watched the episode yet (i normally don't until it gets subbed) but i was thinking maybe it's because Masi is Americanized and so is considered a foreigner. Maybe that's why KAT-TUN aren't acting like themselves. It's kinda the same way with some of the other "foreigners" who have been on CTKT. The guests just seem a little more stiff 'cause of the cultural differences and of course the language barrier. I know there's no language barrier with Masi but still it's just different.

Nifty, another person who wants to see KT perform RHODESIA. When i first heard the song, it was while i was driving to work and it totally caught my attention. Since i always have a bit of a drive to get to work, i was able to get to track 6 by then. :-) Anyway, i've searched too and i haven't found anything. I just hope that one day they'll perform it live at one of their concerts. Preferably during their summer concert this year. And a poll for fans sounds like a great idea. They should definitely cater to their fans' interests. :-)

I really like BUTTERFLY. I don't think it's too heavy 'cause i've definitely heard way heavier in general.

You like how Jin sings "what an amazing butterfly"? Actually they leave out the word "an" and that kinda bothers me since it's not grammatically correct. So when i sing that part, i add in the word "an" which of course adds in an extra syllable so you have to sing it really fast for it to work. But anyway, what i really like is Jin and Ueda's BUTTERFLY performance on Shounen Club. The one where there's all of this wind blowing at them and they're wearing shades. I really dig that part where Jin kinda pulls his shades down and smiles at the camera. It was really goofy. :lol
Maybe not XD bad memory this guys..............¬¬ LOL

I thought that there may not be the need to use japanese or at least a lot of japanese XD just with a Rodeshia live Onegai shimasu!!!! could do XD

Nop i don't have LJ and don't plan on having one, but i move around a lot and it is difficult not to know certain things, and even if i didn't find them in my wanderings i have friends who may cross the info and files, cooperation is a gift ;)
I just changed slightly my aversion to locked posts, since je has strated teh hunt for everyfile file around some are needed :(

XD it always happen the first time they perform only junno seems to have really payed attention to the choreography, well after all he is the best dancer they have ;)

You wait until it is subbe? O_O you are missing lots of episodes by now then!

That americanization payed the two ... won't say a bad word...at the end were a time lost and he is too american for japanese humor ;)

Why this summer if none of us can go? ;) i want to be there!!

Yep, butterfly is just rock, rodeshia is way more harder.

LOLL It is not the "an" what bothers you there XD it is the "what", he doesn't say the what, he makes a "musical license" and joined both so he says "whan"; we did that all the time in the opera, it is like in "amazing love" they don't say the first "a"
For me one of the best moments in Butterfly is the guitar ata the beguinning rising from low to hig

ruby_fann wrote:*Ginoru+BeanyBeans:Thanks a lot :D I will try these LJ with the newest episode of CK^^

Ah,about Japanese,I have been learning by myself recently.I now remember the Hiragana characters and some simple and basic Japanese structure and i will continue with Katakana characters and the others ^^I will try my best until the day i can understand CK myself and maybe translate it for you,my friends 8)

It seems that Yukan club with the comeback of Jin(i think it is the main reason :whistling: ) made viewers vote for it to win over other dramas^^
Welcome,

You will find easier to understand what they say don't worry it it a matter of getting used to it, writting and reading is another story ¬¬ i need to ask my teacher all the time because of particles, they have one different for everything!! Agg

That's called the power of fans ;)

miclye wrote:Hahaha, you and me both.
Cool, recruited! Shall we go?? XD

SP1CA wrote:it bothers me,too XD same for me, i always try to add an ''an'' when i sing along
Try saying "whan" no need to pause for the "h" too long ;)

Found this cleaning my files....just guess

For those that can read japanese it will be easy ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 4th, '08, 09:21

Oh yeah.I think reading and writing is always the hardest part,too:crazy:^^'Cause there are two kinds of characters plus over 2 thousand Kanji characters :whistling:
Ah,i've just watch the MS 2/5.What's happened to Jin's hair :O Is this what people see in the Don't U ever stop preview?And about the story when Jin came out of the toilet and saw noone 'cause Nakamaru and Koki were playing the Tea cup :lol I was imagine this scene and Jin's face when he found out them too so happy playing :roll OMG,I might die of laughing too much :alcoholic:

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 4th, '08, 11:56

Those GIFS are SOOO CUTE!

Thanks! Im glad you like it.
I haven't watched the episode yet (i normally don't until it gets subbed)
I admire your self-control..Me? Even if I don't understand a single thing what they're talking about except for few words I still watch it even without subs just the sight of Jin is enough for me. XD XD
I will try my best until the day i can understand CK myself and maybe translate it for you,my friends.
and I'll wait for that. Goodluck to you.
Is that a bad thing? ;)
Not really because this thread is more like a breath of fresh air for me, but you know the bad thing is once I get addicted to something (well in this case with someone)I tend to forget other things. Lately I've been so busy with work (usually I work 14 hours a day) even my mom is wondering how come I still have time to sit in front of my computer and be so engrossed with whatever im typing.XD XD
Really? maybe that he is more sure of himself and a bit like a pupetmaster lately? ;) I love him to death so i may be a little bias but i have to say it took my time to surrender
I don't know but before I used to think that he's so quiet and stiff.*hides* But now he seems more like carefree, he talks more and he talk like he's really a rich kid which I find so cute and sexy. :D
i don't find a logic in turning akame when there is none.
Very well said..Hahaha I'm not really a Kame fan so...*shrugs*

But I respect everyone who believe in akame pairing, Im just a bit more realistic, I guess.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292 ... ingO_O.jpg

Lol I didn't recognized that the other guy was Koki until I read the name written above his head.
What's happened to Jin's hair Is this what people see in the Don't U ever stop preview?
I don't think it's the same. In the preview there's something tied in his hair.
And about the story when Jin came out of the toilet and saw noone 'cause Nakamaru and Koki were playing the Tea cup I was imagine this scene and Jin's face when he found out them too so happy playing OMG,I might die of laughing too much

me too..Just the thought of Koki and nakamaru going kya!kya! while riding the coffee cup and Jin giving them wth? look is priceless...I just hope they have video of it which is impossible since I think they went privately?

Haha..I really adore this part in Mini Music Station. Jin doing the peace sign and playing with the camera behind Koki and Nakamaru while Ueda immediately joined in which resulted to Maru getting annoyed and head slapped Jin. :lol

I posted these gif's on Kattunlove I might as well post it here.

lol at the flowery polo shirt of Jin. :lol :lol

I posted to many gif's today.. :roll

Lastly, there are rumors going around that there is a possibility that Jin and Kame will appear in Gokusen the Movie, but it's not official yet.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 4th, '08, 14:42

SP1CA wrote:it bothers me,too XD same for me, i always try to add an ''an'' when i sing along
LOL, you too? It's just so weird without the word "an" in there. I actually will vary it up a bit and sing it how they sing it or decide to add in the word "an" if i'm feeling a bit peeved by it. :wink:
Ginoru wrote:
sweetserenity08 wrote:aww that's a bad news i'll try with amazon then but if I have no other choice I might end up getting it in Yesasia.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news but i think the LE is already sold out everywhere :(
Whoa, holy crap, all the LEs for the Don't U Ever Stop single are sold out too along with the LE of KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates- at YesAsia. Good grief. When they start selling out at YesAsia, then it's pretty whoa and people will have to resort to other means of getting these albums/singles like buying from sellers on LJ or something.
Ginoru wrote:Nop i don't have LJ and don't plan on having one, but i move around a lot and it is difficult not to know certain things, and even if i didn't find them in my wanderings i have friends who may cross the info and files, cooperation is a gift ;)
I just changed slightly my aversion to locked posts, since je has strated teh hunt for everyfile file around some are needed :(

You wait until it is subbe? O_O you are missing lots of episodes by now then!
Hmm, for someone who doesn't have an LJ account, you seem to know a lot about these KT communities. :wink: But yeah, i agree. To keep the beloved KT entries/media safe, friends-locking is the way to go.

And yeah, i just don't do the raw thing too well. It's just not motivating for me to watch something i don't understand. As much as i like KAT-TUN, i just have my limits with this stuff. Now, if the episodes totally stop getting subbed, then maybe i'll start downloading them and watching them raw.
sweetserenity08 wrote:I admire your self-control..Me? Even if I don't understand a single thing what they're talking about except for few words I still watch it even without subs just the sight of Jin is enough for me. XD XD

Lastly, there are rumors going around that there is a possibility that Jin and Kame will appear in Gokusen the Movie, but it's not official yet.
Well, i also have tons of other crap i have to watch so i guess you can say i get distracted easily. Plus, i kinda rely on the fact that the CTKT episodes will eventually get subbed. I'm actually pretty behind on watching this anyway. I'm still on episode 25. I'm slowly working my way up.

Yeah, i just saw the "news" on the Gokusen movie. I didn't even know they were planning to do a movie. I wonder when they will start filming and when it'll be released. So Gokusen 3 and a movie? Wow. I guess i better watch Gokusen 3 then since it says it's gonna be more focused on Gokusen 3. Glad to hear that supposedly Oguri Shun and Koike Teppei are going to be in it too. But what about MatsuJun? I really liked him as Sawada Shin in the first Gokusen. I think it would be really cool if they could unite both main casts from the first two Gokusen series though that would be quite a bit of people there. Hmm, i wonder if Shun is gonna dye his hair blonde for the movie. Then again, his hair was black for the Gokusen 1 special.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » May 4th, '08, 19:03

you can still find LE of Queen of Pirates in playasia and one of the Don't U Ever Stop LE singles too... :) but I think that other Don't U Ever Stop singles is sold out everywhere...

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 4th, '08, 19:09

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 4th, '08, 20:51

Ginoru wrote: LOLL It is not the "an" what bothers you there XD it is the "what", he doesn't say the what, he makes a "musical license" and joined both so he says "whan"; we did that all the time in the opera, it is like in "amazing love" they don't say the first "a"
Try saying "whan" no need to pause for the "h" too long ;)
whan mazing butterfly :P XD got it :D
diyaz wrote:MINNA! Let's vote Jin!
http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky90.html
anytime :salut:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 5th, '08, 00:14

ruby_fann wrote:Oh yeah.I think reading and writing is always the hardest part,too:crazy:^^'Cause there are two kinds of characters plus over 2 thousand Kanji characters :whistling:

Ah,i've just watch the MS 2/5.What's happened to Jin's hair :O Is this what people see in the Don't U ever stop preview?

And about the story when Jin came out of the toilet and saw noone 'cause Nakamaru and Koki were playing the Tea cup :lol I was imagine this scene and Jin's face when he found out them too so happy playing :roll OMG,I might die of laughing too much :alcoholic:
Three, hiragana, katakana and kanji .................

Nope that seems more like what he did for that MS performance of YnU loong ago....

What he has in Dues is....different XD, don't have any decent screencaps sorry

Love how Maru and Koki seem to run along the same thinking lines XD another two with beehive mind LOLLL

sweetserenity08 wrote:Not really because this thread is more like a breath of fresh air for me, but you know the bad thing is once I get addicted to something (well in this case with someone)I tend to forget other things. Lately I've been so busy with work (usually I work 14 hours a day) even my mom is wondering how come I still have time to sit in front of my computer and be so engrossed with whatever im typing.XD XD

I don't know but before I used to think that he's so quiet and stiff.*hides* But now he seems more like carefree, he talks more and he talk like he's really a rich kid which I find so cute and sexy. :D

Very well said..Hahaha I'm not really a Kame fan so...*shrugs*
But I respect everyone who believe in akame pairing, Im just a bit more realistic, I guess.

Lol I didn't recognized that the other guy was Koki until I read the name written above his head.

me too..Just the thought of Koki and nakamaru going kya!kya! while riding the coffee cup and Jin giving them wth? look is priceless...I just hope they have video of it which is impossible since I think they went privately?

Haha..I really adore this part in Mini Music Station. Jin doing the peace sign and playing with the camera behind Koki and Nakamaru while Ueda immediately joined in which resulted to Maru getting annoyed and head slapped Jin. :lol
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... _peace.gif

I posted these gif's on Kattunlove I might as well post it here.
lol at the flowery polo shirt of Jin. :lol :lol
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... /oxy_7.gif
I posted to many gif's today.. :roll

Then it is good ;) It is great to have somewhere to go and try to forget many things! but 14 hours!!

He was more shy then but since Jin came back he changed, i think the coup d'etat he conducted comes from his new self confidence and wanting to help Jin ;) I had quite conversations through messenger about this issue and it is a really interesting one.
But Ueda has always been sexy ;) not for anything he has been up front with the two main ones in kattun and when Jin was away he covered for him

I am realistic too and i don't like to look to the past; it may be weird but from the point where we are now in this issue (aka no issue on existance) and watch old videos the less akame i see...It's been a loong time Jin has had that i don't want to be here face, i find it curious

XD neither did i that's why i posted it!!! Wasn't Koki the cutest kid??? where is he now!! :(

No video but you can swear that image would be branded with fire in Jin's head XD LOOLLL

Looove it too!! XD It was no fair that only Jin got hit!! LOL bet Ueda had a laugh, there was another Jindaru moment i think it was in the start part of MS, specially Jin and Ueda, the original beehive minded ones LOL I grab the gif if you don't mind ;) If i post it somewhere i'll credit!!!

That shirt is horrible it hurted my eyes when i first saw it on the magazines!! and the color combination with the tshirt under it is .............................

And won't be, at least for a long time since there is no Gokusen Movie on preparation at least officially. And if that movie was true the only student witha certain sense to bring back is Sawada Shin, at least he has a major role to play there according to the manga, and no mention of Matsujun is weird

beanybeans wrote:Whoa, holy crap, all the LEs for the Don't U Ever Stop single are sold out too along with the LE of KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates- at YesAsia. Good grief. When they start selling out at YesAsia, then it's pretty whoa and people will have to resort to other means of getting these albums/singles like buying from sellers on LJ or something.

Hmm, for someone who doesn't have an LJ account, you seem to know a lot about these KT communities. :wink: But yeah, i agree. To keep the beloved KT entries/media safe, friends-locking is the way to go.

And yeah, i just don't do the raw thing too well. It's just not motivating for me to watch something i don't understand. As much as i like KAT-TUN, i just have my limits with this stuff. Now, if the episodes totally stop getting subbed, then maybe i'll start downloading them and watching them raw.
Well, i also have tons of other crap i have to watch so i guess you can say i get distracted easily. Plus, i kinda rely on the fact that the CTKT episodes will eventually get subbed. I'm actually pretty behind on watching this anyway. I'm still on episode 25. I'm slowly working my way up.

Yeah, i just saw the "news" on the Gokusen movie. I didn't even know they were planning to do a movie. I wonder when they will start filming and when it'll be released. So Gokusen 3 and a movie? Wow. I guess i better watch Gokusen 3 then since it says it's gonna be more focused on Gokusen 3. Glad to hear that supposedly Oguri Shun and Koike Teppei are going to be in it too. But what about MatsuJun? I really liked him as Sawada Shin in the first Gokusen. I think it would be really cool if they could unite both main casts from the first two Gokusen series though that would be quite a bit of people there. Hmm, i wonder if Shun is gonna dye his hair blonde for the movie. Then again, his hair was black for the Gokusen 1 special.
Do you know if there is any way to know the total sales they have done so far of "Queen"?

I do, as i said i move around a lot and believe it or not most of the things i find is just by chance, but it happenes that those are interesting things ;) and the things i don't find my friends tell me ;)

Maybe because i have been watching raw anime for a long time it may be easier for me, after i get into the rithm of the conversation i don't understand all but yes a few

Good thing you marked the word "news"...there have been rumors around internet but no news either official or unnoficial have really surfaced, it would be curious but not as i said not having Sawada in it has no sense whatsoever

Yamapi's haniz wrote:you can still find LE of Queen of Pirates in playasia and one of the Don't U Ever Stop LE singles too... :) but I think that other Don't U Ever Stop singles is sold out everywhere...
Yep, just found out but playasia does not count in oricon isn't it? well at least is a chance to get it. I know of Cdjapan, yesasia, hmv japan, amazon japan....anything other place i may be missing??

SP1CA wrote:whan mazing butterfly :P XD got it :D

Yep, it is just getting some of the sound that should be there up in the nose or not ;)

LOL that was soo militar XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 5th, '08, 01:43

Ginoru wrote:And won't be, at least for a long time since there is no Gokusen Movie on preparation at least officially. And if that movie was true the only student witha certain sense to bring back is Sawada Shin, at least he has a major role to play there according to the manga, and no mention of Matsujun is weird
I find it really weird too. I never read the manga but i'm assuming that Shin is the major character whereas everyone else from Gokusen 2 and on are just made up characters for the purpose of making a sequel and who never appeared in the manga.
Ginoru wrote:Do you know if there is any way to know the total sales they have done so far of "Queen"?

Good thing you marked the word "news"...there have been rumors around internet but no news either official or unnoficial have really surfaced, it would be curious but not as i said not having Sawada in it has no sense whatsoever
I have no idea about the sales thing for their latest album. Or i guess in general for that matter. I tend to just wait for someone to post that info.

And yeah, like i already mentioned, i think it is really weird. I was pretty disappointed not to see MatsuJun listed in the list of rumored names for this upcoming movie rumor. Like you basically said, what's the point if there's no Sawada Shin?
Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:whan mazing butterfly :P XD got it :D

Yep, it is just getting some of the sound that should be there up in the nose or not ;)

LOL that was soo militar XD
Haha, that's a way to improvise. I whipped out the Best of album and checked the liner notes a little while ago to see what the lyrics say and it does have it right in terms of grammar: "what an amazing butterfly." But i guess they don't necessarily sing it that way. Still, it's not too hard to incorporate the word "an" in there without having to combine "what" and "an" to make "whan." :wink: :lol

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 5th, '08, 12:18

^^sweetserenity08:Thanks for your gifts,they are all awesome(especially the JinMaru one :roll ) :lol I always look for the MS talk 'cause they will tell something interesting(and funnt LOL)there^^.Uhm,I'm wondering that when Don't U ever stop top the Oricon chart,will they invite Kat-tun the third time(It will be three times in a row :cheers: )
^^Ginoru:Oh,don't worry about that,i will find some of the preview on Youtube and look for the new one to see Jin special hair :wub:
Ah,Is the lyric of Don't U ever stop already out ?I'm so eager to sing along the song :goggle:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » May 5th, '08, 19:52

I have those lyrics...here is marked that who sings what parts too...
Shivers of fear might come in the night
Just let it go, you'll be fine
Moments of sadness might bring you down,
Remember the word: STOP!

(A) Daremo shiranai story (what)
Hanashite yo slowly (haa)
Umaku ienai kedo
Hitori ja nai

(K) Wasurerarenai omoi
Sono mayoi
Ore ga zembu daite
Dekakeyou

(N) Uragiri no machikado ni
Saita kimi no hana
(T1) Kanjita yoru wa shoujiki ni
Hoshigatte

(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
Wakatteru Don’t stop
Unmei wa Don’t stop
Dare mo minna kamishimeteiru
STOP (STOP) Kizutsuite
GO (GO) Kono machi ni akogarete
Mayoi konda

(AK) Futari yoru kazoete
Koko de ikitekita
Korega saigo no koi dakara
Massugu ni mitsumete
DON'T U EVER STOP

(U) I wanna tell you secrets
Ichido kiri no party hajimaru
tonight tonight

(T2) Ushinau mono naize
Modorenaize
subete wo kakete
Let the show begin

(A) Tamerai no roji ura ni
Yureru kimi no hana

(AK) Wakatteru koto wa
Iwanai de
Munashii dake

(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
Wakatteru Don’t stop
Unmei wa Don’t stop
STOP (STOP) Kizutsuite
GO (GO) Tabidatta ano hi kara
DON'T U EVER STOP
Wakatteru DON'T STOP
Unmei wa DON'T STOP
STOP (STOP) Kizutsuite
GO (GO) Massugu ni mitsumete
DON'T U EVER STOP

Are you ready?
(A) Ha ha ha HELL YEAH!

(T2) From Chiba, saikou rappaa naize hanpa
Kyou mo No.1 wa yappa wakare Answer
Po Po tometemina narasu sairen
Honmono katazunomi unarasu Silent
Yeah hi no maru seoi Lock on ikiru Rock michi
Gaki no koro kaiteta dasai otona ni

STOP~ x4

(All) DON'T U EVER STOP
Wakatteru Don’t stop
Unmei wa Don’t stop
STOP (STOP) Kizutsuite
GO (GO) Tabidatta ano hi kara
DON'T U EVER STOP
(DON'T U EVER STOP)

Massugu ni mitsumete
DON'T U EVER STOP
I just watched that PV (shorter one...I wanna see the long one too)...I hope that there will be HQ version soon... :-) Jin's hair was really nice... :wub: HELL YEAH!!! :heart:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 5th, '08, 21:41

sweetserenity08
your gifs totally made my day~love them!

Gin
Jin looks fat and roasted in your cap~|o|~
I think the vid was squeezed and badly colored==
-------------------------------------------------------------------

stole a gif
the way he's chewing a gum is hot!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 5th, '08, 21:49

Omg!! :O :O :w00t: :w00t: let me just breath...Okay im better now..:lol
The PV of Don't You Ever Stop has been leaked out! 8 minutes? In mini-movie style? I was contemplating if I should see it or not since it's in LQ (this will make me want to see more ) I should have stop myself from watching it but I did.The thing is it's a fancam so it's in LQ and the noise is a little bit annoying but Jin omg !! I can't even type any coherent word here...His "hell yeah" omg asfghhagllhgf!! I don't know what to say I dont want to spoil anyone you have to see it for yourself! But i think it's better to wait for the HQ version.
beanybeans wrote:I'm still on episode 25.
You mean to say you haven't watch the Hokkaido Special yet? I think it's episode 50..It's like one of my most favorite CKT episodes. It's really fun watching jin getting pissed off because the woods he's chopping won't break, getting bitten by a pony XD XD and most specially taking care of that lucky kid in Hokkaido.
Then it is good ;) It is great to have somewhere to go and try to forget many things! but 14 hours!!
I know thank god Im still alive... :lol
Ginoru wrote:I had quite conversations through messenger about this issue and it is a really interesting one.
I might as well join to one of those conversations one of these days that is if im allowed.. :D :D
Ginoru wrote:Looove it too!! It was no fair that only Jin got hit!! LOL bet Ueda had a laugh, there was another Jindaru moment i think it was in the start part of MS, specially Jin and Ueda, the original beehive minded ones LOL I grab the gif if you don't mind ;) If i post it somewhere i'll credit!!!
I don't mind at all, you can do whatever you want with it and you don't have to credit me if you decided to post it somewhere, I posted it here to share with everyone and if ever someone ask you can say that I or someone you know here in DA made it . :lol
Ginoru wrote:That shirt is horrible it hurted my eyes when i first saw it on the magazines!! and the color combination with the tshirt under it is .............................
I know even the blue pants is a little off for me... :whistling:
ruby-fann wrote:Thanks for your gifts,they are all awesome(especially the JinMaru one ) I always look for the MS talk 'cause they will tell something interesting(and funnt LOL)there^^.Uhm,I'm wondering that when Don't U ever stop top the Oricon chart,will they invite Kat-tun the third time(It will be three times in a row )
me too...I always love how they goof around.. :-) They are so adorable.. :wub:
they better invite them or else.. :cussing: but Im sure they will... :D

Guys is it just me or did you also noticed that Jin lost weight?
Jin, nice arms by the way..XD XD

edit 1:
Mirokujin wrote:your gifs totally made my day~love them!

thank you.. I know! I wish I was that gum he was chewing... :P :P even the way he enter on that bar is.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » May 5th, '08, 23:41

we have community in LJ (I'm sure that most of you know it, if not go and check it out yo) je_oke and we finished recordings one of our projects today... :cheers: and I just mixed it a while ago... :D I hope that we could have a little of your time... :)
GO HERE

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 6th, '08, 01:06

sweetserenity08 wrote:Omg!! :O :O :w00t: :w00t: let me just breath...Okay im better now..:lol
The PV of Don't You Ever Stop has been leaked out! 8 minutes? In mini-movie style? I was contemplating if I should see it or not since it's in LQ (this will make me want to see more ) I should have stop myself from watching it but I did.The thing is it's a fancam so it's in LQ and the noise is a little bit annoying but Jin omg !! I can't even type any coherent word here...His "hell yeah" omg asfghhagllhgf!! I don't know what to say I dont want to spoil anyone you have to see it for yourself! But i think it's better to wait for the HQ version.
Yeah, i know! When i first read the description for the bonus PV that comes with the LE, i was like whoa, an 8-minute movie PV. That's really awesome. You don't really get too many of those. I was debating whether to download the fancam from Johnny's Family Club or not. I already made my thank you post but maybe i'll hold off since it's a fancam of a video. Or maybe i'll download it and figure it out later and maybe by then, the real thing will have leaked. Hehe. Yeah, that works. :-)

I don't usually listen to music that has leaked if i plan on buying it (PVs are a different story). Though i did listen to Don't U Ever Stop since that's the main single and of course, KAT-TUN has performed it twice by now. But for the B-side solos, i've only listened to Maru's and Ueda's since i didn't order their single. And i really like Ueda's too. Oh well. Who knew?
sweetserenity08 wrote:
beanybeans wrote:I'm still on episode 25.
You mean to say you haven't watch the Hokkaido Special yet? I think it's episode 50..It's like one of my most favorite CKT episodes. It's really fun watching jin getting pissed off because the woods he's chopping won't break, getting bitten by a pony XD XD and most specially taking care of that lucky kid in Hokkaido.
LOL. No, i haven't. The only episodes that i kinda watched out of order were the 3-part Okinawa special and the one with Hyde and Ken. Then i started watching every episode since the first one. I've got so many things to watch that i can't seem to stay focused. But that whole Jin-getting-bitten-by-a-pony bit has definitely gotten me intrigued. :lol
sweetserenity08 wrote:Guys is it just me or did you also noticed that Jin lost weight?

Yeah, i was kinda looking at what he was wearing underneath all of that costume stuff that he has to wear for the Don't U Ever Stop performance. I think that Jin's looking quite nice these days. Not too thin and he's fit and in shape. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 6th, '08, 01:58

beanybeans wrote:I find it really weird too. I never read the manga but i'm assuming that Shin is the major character whereas everyone else from Gokusen 2 and on are just made up characters for the purpose of making a sequel and who never appeared in the manga.

I have no idea about the sales thing for their latest album. Or i guess in general for that matter. I tend to just wait for someone to post that info.

Haha, that's a way to improvise. I whipped out the Best of album and checked the liner notes a little while ago to see what the lyrics say and it does have it right in terms of grammar: "what an amazing butterfly." But i guess they don't necessarily sing it that way. Still, it's not too hard to incorporate the word "an" in there without having to combine "what" and "an" to make "whan." :wink: :lol
Let's just say that if there is someone who MUST be there is him

I'll comfortable sit and wait too XD

We did far worse in opera XD a secret not many now is that some original scores already have those tricks written, cheaters even in the original LOLL
Yep is all timing ;)

Mirokujin wrote:sweetserenity08
your gifs totally made my day~love them!

Gin
Jin looks fat and roasted in your cap~|o|~
I think the vid was squeezed and badly colored==
-------------------------------------------------------------------

stole a gif
http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08191/ug00f0e7969.gif
She is really good at it :) glad we have her ;)

Ready to eat ;)

They are making gifs even if it is the low quality pv? XD
Nice one by the way but i guess Tongue will be the magical word ......

It seem we were right ;) it is a quest after all

sweetserenity08 wrote:Omg!! :O :O :w00t: :w00t: let me just breath...Okay im better now..:lol

I know thank god Im still alive... :lol

I might as well join to one of those conversations one of these days that is if im allowed.. :D :D

I don't mind at all, you can do whatever you want with it and you don't have to credit me if you decided to post it somewhere, I posted it here to share with everyone and if ever someone ask you can say that I or someone you know here in DA made it . :lol

I know even the blue pants is a little off for me... :whistling:

me too...I always love how they goof around.. :-) They are so adorable.. :wub:
they better invite them or else.. :cussing: but Im sure they will... :D

Guys is it just me or did you also noticed that Jin lost weight?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9629/jinfm9.png
Well as curiosity is powerful why not?? we will get a better one soon i guess ;) .. tongue....
But i'm going to burn all japan hats!!!

Indeed 14 are a bit too much!!!

You are welcome ;)

You are too generous at least a little credit is ok ;) and you won't have surprises as i did XD findind things i did in johnnys page forum!

LOLL

I don't know if from now until June 21 they would have time!! But yep the little AUN is cute goofing around

He is getting ready for the concerts!! he will need to improve his resistence

beanybeans wrote:i've only listened to Maru's and Ueda's since i didn't order their single. And i really like Ueda's too. Oh well. Who knew?

But that whole Jin-getting-bitten-by-a-pony bit has definitely gotten me intrigued. :lol

Yeah, i was kinda looking at what he was wearing underneath all of that costume stuff that he has to wear for the Don't U Ever Stop performance. I think that Jin's looking quite nice these days. Not too thin and he's fit and in shape. :-)
;) Ueda never dissapoints, but that is scary, peole use to expect just the best from him and what if one day what he does doesn't meet peole's expectations??

It won't dissapoint you XD

What i wonder is, as tehy will probably perform this in the concerts will this be the final look of the costumes??

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 6th, '08, 06:52

*Yamapi's haniz:thanks for the lyrics :lol I'm dying when waiting for the DUES PV now :goggle:
*sweetserenity08:I think He did be thinner than recently but i think he looks absolutely in fit and awesome in the photo 8) Seeing him wearing a no-sleeves outfit makes me :w00t: :wub:

arvind

Post by arvind » May 6th, '08, 07:48

Nice photos its unforgivable........i am happy got all pictures

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 8th, '08, 19:12

beanybeans wrote:But that whole Jin-getting-bitten-by-a-pony bit has definitely gotten me intrigued.
I laughed so hard at that part..I want to post the gif I made for that scene but I don't want to spoil you. But Im sure that 2 part episodes wont disappoint you. :thumleft:
beanybeans wrote:Yeah, i was kinda looking at what he was wearing underneath all of that costume stuff that he has to wear for the Don't U Ever Stop performance.
I think that Jin's looking quite nice these days. Not too thin and he's fit and in shape.
You're right and I think Jin is one of the few JE idols who look normal at least to me when it comes to body built, weight and such, most of them are so skinny! :whistling: :whistling:
Ginoru wrote:But i'm going to burn all japan hats!!!

You go girl! I will back you up! Seriously, what are they thinking? They're so into hats this days! :roll
Ginoru wrote:and you won't have surprises as i did findind things i did in johnnys page forum!

yup that would be surprising but does it makes you a little proud that they found your things and even posted it? :D But if they took it and post it somewhere and take the credits as if it's their own, now that's another thing. :rambo:
ruby_fann wrote:I think He did be thinner than recently but i think he looks absolutely in fit and awesome in the photo Seeing him wearing a no-sleeves outfit makes me :w00t: :wub:
Indeed he's definitely in shape.. Not too thin not too chubby.. :D :D Just perfect.. :wub:

For the latest CKT I wanted to know about the skit/adlib part..They can't stop laughing! Are they talking about megumi? The same megumi they were fighting against in that old video directed by takki and script writen by yoko? But they mentioned in that video that it was toma's mother. :lol :lol Just a coincedence maybe.. :unsure:

Anyway here are the gif's for the day. You know my post won't be complete without gifs.. :whistling:

Image Image

Image Image

And for next week..

edit 1:

Now im off to download the DUES PV *runs* and possibly made a lot of gif's from it.. :P
If you have any request maybe I can do it as long as it doesn't require complicated graphics.. :P :P

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 8th, '08, 22:23

The PV was really nice =D and how kame and jin danced with the girls *swoon* ~~~ok U could only see Kame really dancing with one, but u could see Jin to, fleeting but U could XD, gawd I really need to go to japan XD ahahaha, what am I saying nice, its sexy :dopey: :dopey:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 8th, '08, 23:13

lolol Jin is a dork. Playing basketball with a hat on :3 and OMG WE'RE ON PAGE 69! *okay I'm even more of a dork*

YES. The PV was hot. JIN LICKED HIMSELF. Hello there.
Damit, I think there's something seriously wrong with me, because every time I see him with that hair, I think he's more. freaking. hot.

sweetserenity08 Your gifs are beautiful *O* Jin looks so funny just sitting there and laughing x3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 9th, '08, 02:29

sweetserenity08 wrote:You're right and I think Jin is one of the few JE idols who look normal at least to me when it comes to body built, weight and such, most of them are so skinny! :whistling: :whistling:

You go girl! I will back you up! Seriously, what are they thinking? They're so into hats this days! :roll

yup that would be surprising but does it makes you a little proud that they found your things and even posted it? :D But if they took it and post it somewhere and take the credits as if it's their own, now that's another thing. :rambo:

Indeed he's definitely in shape.. Not too thin not too chubby.. :D :D Just perfect.. :wub:

Anyway here are the gif's for the day. You know my post won't be complete without gifs.. :whistling:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... p_57_A.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... _ep_57.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... 7_skit.gif
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... 7/skit.gif

And for next week..
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... t-ball.gif

edit 1:
Now im off to download the DUES PV *runs* and possibly made a lot of gif's from it.. :P
If you have any request maybe I can do it as long as it doesn't require complicated graphics.. :P :P
Thank Kami!! After all he has always been bigger

Ok! We have to plan the raid!!!

Well, it is mainly weird, we cannot enter their websites but our caps etc can.... I don't know about the credit just got directed there one

Still, NY Jin was the perfect version for me

Suuuch dorks!!! Thanks a lot for the gifs!! You are a master!!

Agg the hat!!

I'll wait eagerly!! :)

KuroiUsagi wrote:OMG WE'RE ON PAGE 69! *okay I'm even more of a dork*

YES. The PV was hot. JIN LICKED HIMSELF. Hello there.
Damit, I think there's something seriously wrong with me, because every time I see him with that hair, I think he's more. freaking. hot.
The erotic?? XD

LOLL Love it how you said that XD And about time he wanted to claim his throne back!!!!
Wrong? there's nothing wrong as long as it makes us some good ;)

xvannie

Post by xvannie » May 9th, '08, 02:38

gotta love jin!
hes one of my favorites lately! :3

i love him in yukan club, that overdramatic cutie [:

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 9th, '08, 18:03

can't wait to see the next ckt....i mean to see Jin shoot the ball :wub: He really look cool!!
PV Dues is love. All of them are great but why it doesn't start with 6 of them in different places and receive a picture? i mean this video
Jin, please stop being HOT!! Why you have to lick urself?Just make me die happiness... :wub: :P

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 9th, '08, 18:09

Thats the 8 min. version, It will be on the DVD, that will come with the Album I guess~~ ^^ at least thats what I take when this :
[ The limited edition includes four bonus tracks, plus bonus DVD with an 8-minute short movie-style music video "DON'T U EVER STOP -Limited Edition-"]
stands there XD~~~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 9th, '08, 18:21

Ginoru wrote: Still, NY Jin was the perfect version for me
that's my perfect Jin hair,guess :D

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » May 9th, '08, 21:12

argh!!! making these gif's drained my energy but anyway I really enjoy doing this... :P :P

teaser: :P :P

For the rest of the members click uepi's image below.. :-)

Lady_Cecelia

Post by Lady_Cecelia » May 9th, '08, 21:52

Sorry for asking this, if you have already discussed it somewhere...

KAT-TUN recorded their album "cartoon KAT-TUN II YOU" without Jin-chan, right?

But is there really no song with him on this album?! I could swear I heard him singing some parts...

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 9th, '08, 22:01

Lady_Cecelia wrote:Sorry for asking this, if you have already discussed it somewhere...

But is there really no song with him on this album?! I could swear I heard him singing some parts...
The limited Edition of the album comes with a 2nd CD where Jin is on the tracks but the normal edition without the 2nd disk doesnt feature Jin.

Lady_Cecelia

Post by Lady_Cecelia » May 9th, '08, 22:11

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
Lady_Cecelia wrote:Sorry for asking this, if you have already discussed it somewhere...

The limited Edition of the album comes with a 2nd CD where Jin is on the tracks but the normal edition without the 2nd disk doesnt feature Jin.
Not even in SIGNAL? ._. didn't they release the SIGNAL-Single before Jin-chan left?

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 9th, '08, 22:13

LeckerSchmecker wrote:

Actually the regular edition does have a bonus track, YOU, which has Jin singing in it. He also sings in SIGNAL. But other than those songs, Jin isn't in the cartoon KAT-TUN II You album (except for those other LE bonus tracks which are pre-debut songs).

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » May 9th, '08, 22:14

beanybeans wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:

Actually the regular edition does have a bonus track, YOU, which has Jin singing in it. He also sings in SIGNAL. But other than those songs, Jin isn't in the cartoon KAT-TUN II You album (except for those other LE bonus tracks which are pre-debut songs).
Yeah I was wondering if You was on the Normal edition xDDD I knew it was on the album just not which XD hahaah, and yeah he sings in SIGNAL too, sorry bout that XD I forgot~~~shimatta xDDD

Lady_Cecelia

Post by Lady_Cecelia » May 9th, '08, 22:17

LeckerSchmecker wrote: Yeah I was wondering if You was on the Normal edition xDDD I knew it was on the album just not which XD hahaah, and yeah he sings in SIGNAL too, sorry bout that XD I forgot~~~shimatta xDDD
Yokatta ne ^_^ Arigatou gozaimasu <3

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 9th, '08, 22:46

sweetserenity08
I love your gifs so much~may I post some (esp ctkt ones) in another Jin-only bbs?
I'll credit you for sure.

I've died of laughing when I saw Jin sneaking away in the bottom left gif~XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 9th, '08, 22:46

diyaz wrote:PV Dues is love. All of them are great but why it doesn't start with 6 of them in different places and receive a picture? i mean this video
You mean why do they start in different places?
If it is so it is PV with a story and that is the set up, it is a quest they have to find the girl in the pic but none of them are toguether, they are like individual bounty hunters ;)

Yep NY Jin was great but those two i don't like XD those are from the presscon where the hiatus was announced

sweetserenity08 wrote:argh!!! making these gif's drained my energy but anyway I really enjoy doing this... :P :P
teaser: :P :P
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc79 ... dues_4.gif

For the rest of the members click uepi's image below.. :-)
http://jinjilicious.livejournal.com/1870.html#cutid1
Great work like always!! Bu tyou don't need to kill yourfself XD Take a rest!!!

naiy

Post by naiy » May 9th, '08, 23:23

sweetserenity08 wrote:For the rest of the members click uepi's image below..
Great job!! Thanks for sharing those.
Specially Ueda's gifs. Nicely done! ^^

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 9th, '08, 23:40

DDD: The PV is haunting me! At this rate I'm gonna end up ficcing it :P

Hmm.. am I the odd one out again? I kinda like his Real Face con/Signal hair better than his NY hair XD

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 10th, '08, 00:17

KuroiUsagi wrote:DDD: The PV is haunting me! At this rate I'm gonna end up ficcing it :P

Hmm.. am I the odd one out again? I kinda like his Real Face con/Signal hair better than his NY hair XD
Why is the PV haunting you? Sorry i guess i missed it. And what does "ficcing it" mean? :unsure:

And actually, i agree, i prefer Jin's hair more in the things you mentioned than his NY hair. Just to be sure, those pics posted by SP1CA was his NY hair right? I think it's a bit on the big and long side.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 10th, '08, 00:32

Yeah that's his NY hair XD

Lol it's haunting me because it's so good! I really love the effects and dance for it. And it kinda seems like it has a plot :heart:
Ficcing it means writing a fanfic for it :3

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » May 10th, '08, 01:09

KuroiUsagi wrote:Yeah that's his NY hair XD

Lol it's haunting me because it's so good! I really love the effects and dance for it. And it kinda seems like it has a plot :heart:
Ficcing it means writing a fanfic for it :3
Yeah! It's a great PV. I like how it's different and like you said, has some kind of story to it. Now that i think about it, their PVs have just mainly been just them. So It's definitely more on the refreshing side. A lot of the MVs for American groups or whatever usually have some kind of storyline which makes it more interesting to watch.

Oh i see, ficcing it. Funny. :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 10th, '08, 03:04

beanybeans Only the big pic is jin with NY hair the two first are from his hiatus presscon

KuroiUsagi It does have a plot!!! If you really read into it you can easily see that they are on a quest, that quest been finding the girl, that can both be a real girl or just an idea. None of them know each other and are like "enemies" on the quest, like heroes or bounty hunters, the objective is find the girl and because of that thay are in that place, that represent the tipical ground were those in the mission have to investigte and face problems ocassionaly having to work toguether. But the quest in this case has no real end as when they finally find the girl she ends up destroyed, meaning, 1 she was never real (she was made of ice) 2 finding her was not the real mission but making them endure the search ;)