Asian Guys and Hispanic Girls

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
cherrybl0ss0m

Asian Guys and Hispanic Girls

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Dec 5th, '07, 23:57

well i was wondering how do asian guys feel about hispanic girls.. so might as well ask right? im an hispanic girl and i find asian guys rather cute but i have never seen an asian guy with an hispanic girl so.. i was wondering why..

can anyone answer my question please?

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 6th, '07, 00:16

.... Well, if JJ Lin MVs taught me anything. You don't see Asian guys with Hispanic girls because they cut them into tinny pieces. :lol

Joking aside though, it's probably an access sort of thing. Hispanic girls are not often around Asian men in large numbers so they are not exactly first choice in the dating pool.
I have seen Asian/Hispanic couples before though. Just not often.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 6th, '07, 01:00

when i moved here to the continental US, i heard from a few hispanic girls that they liked asian guys. i was really surprised. i find many hispanic women to be extremely hot (along with most other races anyways :P ) - which is why i never thought they gave us asian dudes a second thought.

i think one of the hottest babes on tv right now is roslyn sanchez (oh, and eva longoria).

but one lesson i learned in cultural sensitivity is that spanish-speaking people like to be classified individually. mexican, puerto rican, salvadorean, etc. does hispanic cover them all?

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 6th, '07, 01:20

jholic wrote:but one lesson i learned in cultural sensitivity is that spanish-speaking people like to be classified individually. mexican, puerto rican, salvadorean, etc. does hispanic cover them all?
The word Hispanic is like the word Caucasian or Asian. There are dozens of different types of Hispanic, Caucasian, or Asian people and they all take pride in being a 'specific' culture... but it's too lengthy to list every country on census papers. So, we all get lumped together by region and vague decent.

Lurchy

Post by Lurchy » Dec 6th, '07, 01:30

You know cherrybl0ss0m. Im an asian guy and I like all races :P. I dont discriminate any of the culture or races out there. It also depends on where you live.

kmsae

Post by kmsae » Dec 6th, '07, 02:37

cherrybl0ss0m,

You should check out the California Bay Area, specifically East Side San Jose where the population is pretty much Asian and Hispanic. Although I've seen more Hispanic men and Asian women couples I can assure you as an Asian man we love Hispanic women.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 6th, '07, 20:24

im down with spanish bootayyyyyzxczczdzdksa

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Dec 8th, '07, 00:32

thanks for the insight, PuppetPrincess. i think i can safely refer to them as hispanics, then. i wasn't sure if hispanics were from one area (south america?), so i started referring to them as "spanish-speaking people".

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Dec 8th, '07, 00:41

ROFL

I'ma hispanic guy who loves Asian girls More so that I married a Japanese girl and we have five kids LOL

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 8th, '07, 16:38

^you have a high hormones my friend

yoda smgee

Post by yoda smgee » Dec 8th, '07, 17:11

I'm Asian and I don't discriminate either. I'm from San Diego so we're a pretty diverse city. I've seen couples of all sorts. Asian and Hispanic are not out of the norm.

Jokester

Post by Jokester » Dec 8th, '07, 19:38

bluespring wrote:^you have a high hormones my friend

Its the long winters here in New Jersey with nothing to do LOL

J/K Both my wife and I came from large families . We wouldn't have it any other way

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 9th, '07, 01:31

I've seen Asian guys with Hispanic girls too, but their relationships don't last after a few kids, make me wonder why? :-(

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Dec 9th, '07, 13:09

I don't think anyone's relationship truly lasts after a few kids :P

cherrybl0ss0m

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Dec 16th, '07, 08:26

oh wow thank you for answering
yeah Hispanic is south and central America it doesn't refer to Spain even tho obviously they speak spanish.

well i have seen hispanic guys with asian girls just not the other way around...so yeah...
thank you everyone for answering

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Dec 16th, '07, 08:40

kobe23 wrote:I don't think anyone's relationship truly lasts after a few kids :P
LMAO!! Your comment is so true that it's funny! lol!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 18th, '07, 01:40

kobe23 wrote:I don't think anyone's relationship truly lasts after a few kids :P
:O really? :O wow unbelievable....darn men, got the poor women barefooted and pregnant a few times, then off they go with their roving eyes all around but not home? :P

nokchan

Post by nokchan » Dec 18th, '07, 15:19

A question I ask myself recently.

Where I live (which is germany) I see a lot of times asian girls with white or black men. But rather seldom the other way around. Why is that?

Me, being a black girl do find asian guys rather cute too ( I have no thing for black man though. I'm weird like that) but when I see a mixed couple it is usually with an asian girl.

Anybody knows why?

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 19th, '07, 21:57

@ nokchan....I met a few men that are very interested in Asian girls than their own races....I asked why is that?....in their own words; "because they don't like the locals; their own race girls, too head strong and not fun, Asian girls; women are easy going, respective and more fun"....come on men, what's wrong with your heads?....don't you like a head strong woman, bread winner woman that will know how to take care of business when you're not around?....ok, get your Asian girls; women, marry her then find out the truth, they are just as head strong as any other women of your own races....have some kids then find out for sure....then maybe it might end up like what kobe23 said " no true relationship after a few kids"? :P :lol....men and their minds :P :D :lol ....

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 20th, '07, 20:31

^you wrote too much you could have type "asian girls = submissive"
asian guys love hispanic girl, they love big boobs and booty
thats very rare for asian girls

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Dec 24th, '07, 20:24

bluespring wrote:^you wrote too much you could have type "asian girls = submissive"
asian guys love hispanic girl, they love big boobs and booty
thats very rare for asian girls
LOLOLOL
so wrong but so true :lol

sarten

Post by sarten » Jan 23rd, '08, 03:45

sarten is mexican but has an asian air around her hahaha
i'm always mistaken for being chinese or japanese and a few vietnamits tought i was phillipine LoL

P.S i looove all the guys haha doesn't matter if they are asian, hispanic or something else =)

horent135

Post by horent135 » Jan 23rd, '08, 07:25

Im asian guy and my gf is spanish, been dating a year now and it my longest relationship i ever had. It been good and awesome but sometimes ethicinty can get in the way with spanish and asian culture because they are different. Overall, i think spanish girls are more easy maintained and less sassy than asian girls...

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 24th, '08, 00:18

This topic reminds me of that romantic comedy about an Asian guy who goes to extreme lengths to overcome his indecisiveness so that he can ask out the Latino Love of his Life...What a moving and at times poignant film :cry: It truely moved and touched my very soul.....What was it called again? :scratch: Oh thats right Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle (or get the munchies) and guess what! The sequels coming out this year! Let's see if their relationship blossoms or sours, can't wait!!!

undecided

Post by undecided » Jan 24th, '08, 01:13

sahansah wrote:This topic reminds me of that romantic comedy about an Asian guy who goes to extreme lengths to overcome his indecisiveness so that he can ask out the Latino Love of his Life...What a moving and at times poignant film :cry: It truely moved and touched my very soul.....What was it called again? :scratch: Oh thats right Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle (or get the munchies) and guess what! The sequels coming out this year! Let's see if their relationship blossoms or sours, can't wait!!!
I was thinking the same thing! Nice to see I'm not the only person anticipating this film. :thumright:

Asian women do seem to get around though, huh?
... just kidding :doh: But seriously, I'm surprised the discussion has gone this far with nobody mentioning the "yellow fever" video by wongfu.

Link for the uninitiated.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 24th, '08, 20:57

lol - Harold and Kumar just rocks! Prob one of my best films to date (although I'm kinda concerned the second part may not be as good)

Yellow Fever Yeah I know that video XD ha-ha
Although I think Yellow Fever is more appropriate for the "Why Asian Women Don't Date Asian Men" thread :D

asiangarden

Post by asiangarden » Jan 24th, '08, 21:06

I think one of the reasons why us non Asian girls feel like Asian guys might not like us is because we do have curvy figures and Asian girls for the most part are tiny and petite.
It seems like Asians focus a lot on weight and even a size 6 would be considered fat in Asia.
I know I was really self conscious around the Asian guy I liked and I didn't have enough confidence to let him know I liked him until I lost a few pounds, I wasn't fat by American standards, but I felt really fat next to size 00 Asian girls!
Come to find out now, he actually likes some meat on a girl, and it's fine. But not all Asian guys are like that.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jan 24th, '08, 22:03

Being a Black/Mixed Race girl I was envious of my Hispanic friends because they were the ones that got the Asian guys!!! 3 of my friends (2 PR and 1 Mexican) were dating Chinese and Filipino guys.

I have had Asian guys tell me that they find me attractive but my problem is that I am WAY too tall for most Asian guys to feel comfortable dating (5'9" - 180cm) And no matter how thin I tried to get I could never get below a size 8.

I was actually told by one of my 'platonic' Filipino male friends that my size did not matter (I am bigger than a size 8 now BTW) but all of the Asian guys I know dated girls that were size 6 and below. Mind you a size 6 was considered a "thick girl" in their opinion.

Well I have someone now (Caucasian guy) so all I do is look at hot Asian guys! LOL

So I know for sure that Asian guys date Hispanic girls but I feel that if someone likes someone it should not matter what race they are.

asiangarden

Post by asiangarden » Jan 24th, '08, 22:59

to the pp don't feel bad although I am taller than my ASIAN b/f he assured me he likes long legs, so there is an ASIAN GUY OUT THERE FOR YOU! LOL

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 24th, '08, 23:32

undecided wrote:... just kidding :doh: But seriously, I'm surprised the discussion has gone this far with nobody mentioning the "yellow fever" video by wongfu.

totally off-topic! but just wanted to mention that I had the BIGGEST crush on Philip Wang a few years back when Wong Fu's Productions' videos were circulating like crazy on myspace. Through an intricate network of friends, I was able to get to know him personally through aim and found him to be a really talented and smart young man.

okay, please carry on.

sorry to interrupt the interesting topic. I would like to give some insight or at least a bit of input into this thread, but seeing that I have nothing to offer, I'll continue to lurk here. I learned quite a bit from reading the members' responses.

Although, I was surprised to find out that Hispanics didn't extend to Spanish-speaking from Spain. hmmms, then would they be referred to as "Spaniards"? Interestingly enough, I have yet to come across any application form that has a separate category for people of Spanish (Spain?) ancestry.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Jan 25th, '08, 05:43

lilswtangel wrote:Although, I was surprised to find out that Hispanics didn't extend to Spanish-speaking from Spain. hmmms, then would they be referred to as "Spaniards"? Interestingly enough, I have yet to come across any application form that has a separate category for people of Spanish (Spain?) ancestry.
The main difference between Hispanic and Spaniard is that Hispanics are considered the people from countries that Spain conquered.

Most of the people that are Hispanic are mixtures of the Native Indians residing there, Africans bought there to work and some Spanish blood mixed in. It varies in degrees of mixing and that is why the looks are so varied.

Spaniards are considered Caucasian/White and they have many mixtures of Caucasian ancestry (Castilian, Basque, Galacian etc.) So that is why they do not have a separate category on the Census because they would just check White. But someone that is of the Indian heritage of Mexico would not be considered White. They are Hispanic because they are of the ethnic race residing in that country.

I think that is so cool that a people can look like every race of the planet and still be bonded as one!

Hope that make sense! :mrgreen:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 1st, '08, 00:59

undecided wrote:
sahansah wrote:What was it called again? :scratch: Oh thats right Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle (or get the munchies) and guess what! The sequels coming out this year!
nobody mentioning the "yellow fever" video by wongfu.
the wongfu vid is a classic. i remembered watching it for the first time. it's well made.

i loved harold and kumar. i did not know a sequel was coming out, so thanks for the info. btw, it's funny, but i met this indian dude a few months ago and his name was kumar. he also loved the movie. whenever we would hang out, i'm sure some people must have thought about that movie. :lol

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 1st, '08, 01:32

LOL what are the odds of knowing a guy with the name Kumar! I always thought Kumar was a surname :scratch: ....That movie rocked though! The second part is called Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay and the release date is the 25th of April. You should check out the trailers prob can find them on Youtube

The fact that in the movie you had the love interest being a Hispanic gal just goes to show that its not really all that rare to see a Hispanic with an Asian. Today we live in an international community and alot of Asians and Hispanics live in close proximity esp I think in California (I could be wrong with that)

dreamerboy

Post by dreamerboy » Feb 1st, '08, 02:03

sahansah wrote:Today we live in an international community and alot of Asians and Hispanics live in close proximity esp I think in California (I could be wrong with that)
i live in the san diego county area and from where i live, the mexican border is just a 20 minute drive for me :-)
with that being said, i've only seen very few hispanic girls go out with asian guys despite the amount of population of asians living here in my area. when i graduated from my high school 4 years ago, i've only known two guys, both were filipino, who were actually going out with hispanic girls at the time.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Feb 4th, '08, 22:36

^filipinos are exemption they look like mexican!! :crazy: just playin :mrgreen:

merou

Post by merou » Feb 12th, '08, 01:54

Other way around for me, I dated some korean girls, and Im hispanic, they are so cute and shy, hahahaha. Well I dunno, one of them did hit me across the head, playing around, calling me a pervert, I dont know why, but my friends passed a rumor saying I was a "chikan" which was not cool. There was this one thing some girl taught me, which I have no idea what it means, probably made me say something like Im stupid in korean, but does anyone know, what does it mean when you stick out your tongue and say something that sounds like this "mero". I have no idea. Anyone know?

ReiKen

Post by ReiKen » Feb 12th, '08, 02:19

nokchan wrote:A question I ask myself recently.

Where I live (which is germany) I see a lot of times asian girls with white or black men. But rather seldom the other way around. Why is that?

Me, being a black girl do find asian guys rather cute too ( I have no thing for black man though. I'm weird like that) but when I see a mixed couple it is usually with an asian girl.

Anybody knows why?
It's a rare sight to see Asian men with other ethnic women but they are out there! I've dated three women whose ethnicity is different from mine(Portuguese, Brazillian and Irish/Caucasian). One piece of advice for my fellow Asian men... we have the same chance as any other men of any other race when it comes to dating women! Don't be intimidated by what the mass media wants to portray.

Just remember that confidence is the key and it's better to try than not have tried at all. Just look at the female posters here in D-Addicts, I bet that most will say that they are willing to date Asian men!

Yellow is the colour of love baby! :whistling:

Star-Bolt

Post by Star-Bolt » Feb 12th, '08, 02:52

Im argentinian and my other half is filipina ^^. I didnt discover any cultural difference so really big to be an unbreakeble wall. My theory is: they, as well as we, were conquered by Spain over 300 years. So we share a lot of things from our spanish ancestors.

Speaking of this.... if Philippines were conquered by Spain, then they aren't asians, they are hispanic too =D. Well, at least that is the conclution after reading a previous post that says "all countries conquered by Spain are Hispanic" ^^u.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Feb 12th, '08, 13:22

merou wrote:There was this one thing some girl taught me, which I have no idea what it means, probably made me say something like Im stupid in korean, but does anyone know, what does it mean when you stick out your tongue and say something that sounds like this "mero". I have no idea. Anyone know?
You mean like this?

I have watched Korean dramas for almost 2 years and I still don't know what it means. :O

Who knows...it probably doesn't even have a meaning....perhaps just something kids say when they pull funny faces and stick their tongue out?

merou

Post by merou » Feb 13th, '08, 01:39

kobe23 wrote:
merou wrote:There was this one thing some girl taught me, which I have no idea what it means, probably made me say something like Im stupid in korean, but does anyone know, what does it mean when you stick out your tongue and say something that sounds like this "mero". I have no idea. Anyone know?
You mean like this?

I have watched Korean dramas for almost 2 years and I still don't know what it means. :O

Who knows...it probably doesn't even have a meaning....perhaps just something kids say when they pull funny faces and stick their tongue out?

WHoa! Exactly like that! What the crap does that mean?!

Keoniswells

Post by Keoniswells » Feb 28th, '08, 06:28

As for myself, an asian male, I find hispanic girls to be more attractive than asian girls. The problem with asian girls are that they have similar personalities and looks to them, usual the light skin, dressing similar and etc.

Noale

Post by Noale » Feb 29th, '08, 18:29

Keoniswells wrote:As for myself, an asian male, I find hispanic girls to be more attractive than asian girls. The problem with asian girls are that they have similar personalities and looks to them, usual the light skin, dressing similar and etc.
True. I was first very much intrigued by the way Asian people look and dress, but I have now lost interest. Whenever I see Asian people walking down the streets of Amsterdam (you tend to see them very often there), they usually look and dress very much the same. What I like about Europeans is the greater variety in looks, it doesn't easily tire. Can't really say much about the variety in personalities though.

danchemistry

Post by danchemistry » Mar 29th, '08, 00:41

Everyone is the same.

jotdess

Post by jotdess » Apr 11th, '08, 10:20

I'm Asian and I love hispanic women. I don't discriminate. :lol I actually prefer a girl w/ curves vs someone who looks like a 10 yr old boy. :P

a5s1h9itaka

Re: Asian Guys and Hispanic Girls

Post by a5s1h9itaka » Apr 11th, '08, 13:20

cherrybl0ss0m wrote:well i was wondering how do asian guys feel about hispanic girls.. so might as well ask right? im an hispanic girl and i find asian guys rather cute but i have never seen an asian guy with an hispanic girl so.. i was wondering why..

I've dated a couple of Hispanic Girls before. I'm Filipino, and latly i've been seeing we've either be classified as either Latino, Asian, or Pacific Islander. I personally consider myself Asian. One thing i've noticed about Hispanic girls are, they seem to like fast paced relationships. Meaning, they like to jump the gun and get physical. I'm not a prude, but when it comes to relationships, I like to take it seriously and take it one step at a time. We'll it kinda makes sense b/c i'm on this D-Addicts website. A good love story always gets me. Maybe that's why I'm like this.

ryc3

Post by ryc3 » Apr 20th, '08, 09:49

I'm asian male myself. I think the reason you never see an asian guy w/ an "X" Ethnic because... some guys like a girl and never had the courage to tell the girl. And when they find out the girl they liked is going out with so and so they just give up. :\ I like latinas, and etc.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 2nd, '08, 16:36

heres my take on this..

All races like Asians.. but the problem is Asians are culture-ly stubborn but not on purpose....dat is y fobs hang wit fobs, but ABC's can hang wit all but at the end, most of them still go back to their roots. The reason why non-asians girls(except for white girls) like asian men, is because we are labeled as cute.. not the long hair japanese lookin ones, they look like girls. But the spikey hair ones, we are da CUTE ONES..Plus, we azn men age better.. We are less hairy, and our small eyes is the killer.. WE can lookin into a girls eyes and they will automatically fall in love wit us.. But they cant be too small.. the azns wit the really small eyes are genetically screwed, they gotta stick wit the azns.

And we dont see azn guys wit non azn girls cuz in prob 90 percent of the asian guys every1 has meet has been beaten by our parents as kids... so we dont kno how to talk to different types of girls..Those underaged ass kickin has turned us humble and low-confidence

So my advice to non azn girls tryin to hook up wit Azn guys is u gotta make the first move and be aggressive about it, cuz if you aggressive enough, the azn guy will eventually fall for u cuz we are weak..we want love more than any other, we want a loving and caring girl more than any other race..

But keep in mind, some azn guys are prob great in relationships, but u girls gotta deal wit low-self esteem issues, medicore-ness in everything we do, space issues (yes we will smother you and will want too much attention) ,

but in return the typical azn guy will be loyal and love u even if u become fat

ryc3

Post by ryc3 » May 2nd, '08, 19:58

zippyflu wrote:heres my take on this..

All races like Asians.. but the problem is Asians are culture-ly stubborn but not on purpose....dat is y fobs hang wit fobs, but ABC's can hang wit all but at the end, most of them still go back to their roots. The reason why non-asians girls(except for white girls) like asian men, is because we are labeled as cute.. not the long hair japanese lookin ones, they look like girls. But the spikey hair ones, we are da CUTE ONES..Plus, we azn men age better.. We are less hairy, and our small eyes is the killer.. WE can lookin into a girls eyes and they will automatically fall in love wit us.. But they cant be too small.. the azns wit the really small eyes are genetically screwed, they gotta stick wit the azns.

And we dont see azn guys wit non azn girls cuz in prob 90 percent of the asian guys every1 has meet has been beaten by our parents as kids... so we dont kno how to talk to different types of girls..Those underaged ass kickin has turned us humble and low-confidence

So my advice to non azn girls tryin to hook up wit Azn guys is u gotta make the first move and be aggressive about it, cuz if you aggressive enough, the azn guy will eventually fall for u cuz we are weak..we want love more than any other, we want a loving and caring girl more than any other race..

But keep in mind, some azn guys are prob great in relationships, but u girls gotta deal wit low-self esteem issues, medicore-ness in everything we do, space issues (yes we will smother you and will want too much attention) ,

Haha... I heartly agree on this one.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 4th, '08, 06:09

100% true... :D

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 4th, '08, 17:33

Oh dear..

**Passed Out**

:faint:

Asellus

Post by Asellus » May 4th, '08, 19:09

I think this thread is funny. :)

pinklunchboxgirl

Post by pinklunchboxgirl » May 4th, '08, 19:38

I just read the title of this thread and laughed.

xbatio66

Post by xbatio66 » May 4th, '08, 20:15

hahaha.. this is crazy but true

EniramNocer

Post by EniramNocer » May 7th, '08, 04:03

Jscorpio wrote:Oh dear..

**Passed Out**
Hey, wake up!! He was just joking!! XD

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 7th, '08, 14:56

i dont get it.. y passed out...sorrie im kinda slow when it comes to things like this

Jscorpio wrote:

Oh dear..

**Passed Out**

:faint:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 7th, '08, 15:20

zippyflu wrote: So my advice to non azn girls tryin to hook up wit Azn guys is u gotta make the first move and be aggressive about it, cuz if you aggressive enough, the azn guy will eventually fall for u cuz we are weak..we want love more than any other, we want a loving and caring girl more than any other race..
God, how I wish this was true!

In my experience, chasing guys is just not a good idea. Very few guys seem to like the girl being the aggressor because they as men want to play the aggressive part and be the one chasing the girl. I know what I'm talking about, I was straight-forward for a long time and whenever I liked a guy, I would show and/or tell him, but most of the time, I just ended up pushing them away, much moreso than if I had just remained patient and waited for them to notice me. And I don't mean I totally stalked them and called them 10 times a day and sought them out at their work place... I just mean asking them out first, asking them for their phone number first, and stuff like that... always a complete disaster.

Maybe I've just been very unlucky or I don't know... but in my experience, chasing guys was just always a complete failure and I have since completely given up on it. They just don't seem to like it and "forcing" guys to love you just doesn't seem to ever work, not even with so-called weak-minded Asian guys.

EniramNocer

Post by EniramNocer » May 7th, '08, 16:38

Vanille wrote:chasing guys was just always a complete failure and I have since completely given up on it.
You did the right thing playa. Don't waste a minute, not a freakin second on boys like that. Same with the guys too. Don't spend a moment on girls who want that ****.

Invest in yourself. When you do, you start to attract a crowd far above the current picking.

I know with me, every single woman that I dated liked me because I had my **** together. To become self sufficient and maximizing your current assets speaks volumes over some cheesy ass pick-up line.
zippyflu wrote:i dont get it.. y passed out..
I think it's because you made a blanket generalization. Big no-no and a logical fallacy.

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » May 7th, '08, 17:09

Néa Vanille wrote:
zippyflu wrote: So my advice to non azn girls tryin to hook up wit Azn guys is u gotta make the first move and be aggressive about it, cuz if you aggressive enough, the azn guy will eventually fall for u cuz we are weak..we want love more than any other, we want a loving and caring girl more than any other race..

In my experience, chasing guys is just not a good idea. Very few guys seem to like the girl being the aggressor because they as men want to play the aggressive part and be the one chasing the girl. I know what I'm talking about, I was straight-forward for a long time and whenever I liked a guy, I would show and/or tell him, but most of the time, I just ended up pushing them away, much moreso than if I had just remained patient and waited for them to notice me. And I don't mean I totally stalked them and called them 10 times a day and sought them out at their work place... I just mean asking them out first, asking them for their phone number first, and stuff like that... always a complete disaster.

Maybe I've just been very unlucky or I don't know... but in my experience, chasing guys was just always a complete failure and I have since completely given up on it. They just don't seem to like it and "forcing" guys to love you just doesn't seem to ever work, not even with so-called weak-minded Asian guys.
This is definetely not true...life would be much easier if girls would make the first move. But if the guy isnt interested then you cannot create chemistry thats not there. Its the same way when a guy goes after a girl who isnt really interested in him. It could be that your just going after the wrong guys, but i definetely wouldnt mind being asked out for once instead of doing the asking because lets face it, no one likes to be rejected and it gets tiring to have to go through this process several times to find someone whos actually interested...

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 7th, '08, 18:06

A couple of times, a guy showed interest in me first (so I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a hopeless cause and that there was chemistry) but then as soon as I started to reciprocate enthusiastically (and like I said, I don't mean stalk them, just initiating contact and stuff like that), they lost interest. I guess I was no longer a "chase" and therefore no longer interesting.

Trust me, it was the source of infinite frustration throughout most of my life. Now I've changed strategies (and I also now have a bf so it doesn't really bother me anymore) but back then, oh boy.... guys never made any sense to me! :-(

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 10th, '08, 17:27

zippyflu wrote:i dont get it.. y passed out...sorrie im kinda slow when it comes to things like this
My apology, mate..

I was only thinking should she be just as considerate to his receding hairline and/or beer belly.. :P

miaomiaosan

Post by miaomiaosan » May 28th, '08, 08:53

I'm a Hispanic woman, and my boyfriend is Asian. It's fairly common, depending on where you live. I didn't chase him or have to make the first move. And he wasn't some overly shy guy either. We just got along because he's funny, smart and sweet. And he's handsome- with long hair, and no, he doesn't look like a girl, he's a man, no doubt about it! I love him to death, and honestly- I can't imagine an asian guy feeling like he can't go talk to any girl- just do it and relax, be yourself. I know tons of girls, hispanic and otherwise who love asian men.

kgobea

Post by kgobea » May 29th, '08, 03:08

I LOVE THE ASIAN GUYS!!!!!....and I'm Mexican.
lol ever since elementary school in3rd grade i have wanted a long term relationship with an asian guy. but the only one's near me are Viet. guys who's parents only allow them to date Viet. girls. but what i really want is an asian guy who speaks all kinds of asian languages and of course English. im not so into Viet guys anymore so when im done in college in a year or two i will travel Japan/Korea/Taiwan/China for my asian guy!! <3

kgobea

Post by kgobea » May 29th, '08, 03:19

PS the reason i love the Asian guys above all other races is their body's!! its hot when the guy is toned and muscley but still have a slim body. i think thats hot!

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Jun 15th, '08, 16:09

^last time check japanese men are turning manorexic

didub

it would be sososo very nice

Post by didub » Jun 19th, '09, 13:15

I'm Korean and about merou..
I think you are talking about "merong" with
tongue sticking out
It is sticking out your tongue and teasing you to
show that you are close to him/her and like saying
"I fooled you" or "kiss my ass" in a friendly way

I myself is Korean and I find latina girls to be pretty
passionate... It would be hot experienceto go out
with one^^

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jul 11th, '09, 17:38

cherrybl0ss0m wrote:well i was wondering how do asian guys feel about hispanic girls.. so might as well ask right? im an hispanic girl and i find asian guys rather cute but i have never seen an asian guy with an hispanic girl so.. i was wondering why..

Even if it's not in mass quantities, it does happen, actually in my family that was the case and I know quite a few other cases.
I myself am thus Hispanic/Caucasian/Asian mix and I like my Hispanic girls just fine, my ex-girlfriend was Hispanic and older, which is also something you see less often, so twice the exception, wouldn't you agree now that anything is possible?
What you actually are saying is, I'm Hispanic girl and I want Asian boyfriend, but then in a roundabout way. well even though it is not the easiest road, I wish you good luck with it, I'm sure you'll find your Asian boyfriend eventually.

Néa Vanille wrote:

There's a difference in aggressiveness and you just selected the wrong one, instead of going first and asking their number, you should be first and give your number, still aggressive yet there is still chase, the ball is in their court and they would need to chase to get anywhere but you where first to initiate, still aggressive, probably more than enough of aggression without scaring them away. They feel they are being pulled into a trap when you ask their phone-number, what you want to do is throw the bait and reel them in slowly, but that doesn't mean waiting, you can start by throwing and give some little tugs along the way as a reminder.

huycha04

Post by huycha04 » Nov 29th, '09, 07:02

its all good
hispanic girls turn me on
hahhaa

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Dec 17th, '09, 13:09

As a Chinese Australian who was born and raised here, I have no problems with Hispanics/latinos/whoever. Pretty ladies are pretty ladies! :D

Historically, however, Asian countries have generally had, umm, xenophobic/racist/discriminatory ideas about people "not of their country"/who look different. This has changed somewhat and continues to, but there are still people who have strange ideas.

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Dec 18th, '09, 06:51

asiangarden wrote:to the pp don't feel bad although I am taller than my ASIAN b/f he assured me he likes long legs, so there is an ASIAN GUY OUT THERE FOR YOU! LOL
That's cute and funny. Well, most asian people I have talked to told me these things.

I have a cute face but my figure is bad, and that I am medium size in height.

But even though I feel self contious about myself there was one of my Asian guy friend's that didn't tell me the "You have a cute face but your figure is bad" instead he told me "Fat can be easily turned into muscle rather than nothing which is what I have." In in other words it means, "I am not perfect and you aren't perfect either."

He doesn't seem to mind that I am twice as big as him and short * I am 5ft 4 (164 cm). I am a size 22 oh did I forget to mention that I am hispanic. And he weighs maybe...47-50 kg tops (103 -110lbs) I am not really sure he said he lost some weight, he could be 100 pounds. He is 5ft 9 (175 cm),

What I came to learn is that, even though he is Korean and I am Mexican in reality we aren't different. Mainly our families have things that are very alike hence, if anything in the future would be possible it is a good match.

I never dated an asian guy, but most of the guys I dated were Caucasian and thinner than me. So, I honestly wouldn't mind dating a guy thinner than me the issue. But to be honest I haven't seen many Asian guys where I live.

In california I bet there are some people who are asian and hispanics that are together.

catissleepy

Post by catissleepy » Jan 17th, '10, 02:57

I,m a portuguese girl and i like asian guys.
like the look of them, draws attention

PorcelainDoll

Post by PorcelainDoll » Aug 19th, '10, 01:37

I'm Puerto Rican and i love Asian guys. they are just so naturally handsome. well some of them :lol i always found them attractive but never had one since where i live there aren't any. but i have my eye on one :wub: & i agree i haven't seen couples that are Asian and Hispanic.

Chillin

Asian guys love Latin women

Post by Chillin » Aug 31st, '10, 01:55

I'm a Chinese American guy and my girl is a Salvadorena... she's ridiculously sexy!! She's says she's always been attracted to Asian men, but never thought they were interested in Hispanic girls... no way, Asian guys love Latin girls, how could we not! True, most Asian guys aren't as forward as Hispanic guys.. thats why the girls get the wrong signal. Hispanic women need to throw a wink our way sometime, and the guys just need to step up to the plate, we're actually the perfect match, we can't get enough of each other!! My brothers, if you haven't experienced a Latin cutie, with all that fiery passion, you haven't lived yet. And ladies, if you haven't had youself some Asian lovin, damn, what are you waiting for!

akefuyung

Post by akefuyung » Sep 15th, '10, 05:41

I am an Asian American myself. Meaning that I'm not an average everyday Asian person who may drive a Rice Burner, and gets good math grades. Although from my perspective about Latino Women, is that they are faithful, they respect their husbands/boyfriends, and they give their two cents in the marriage.

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Sep 22nd, '10, 05:01

Most Asian guys are attracted to Latin women.

NatiBabiee

Post by NatiBabiee » Oct 10th, '10, 05:45

Its a difficult situation in a way, My ex was Vietnamese and he dated me, and with me being Paraguayan/Hispanic. His family called him a disgrace & such :< it actually took a toll on our relationship and we broke it off. And it sucks because I've dated multiple Asian races Viet,Jap,Korean. But i had more problems with the viet relationship above all others :< so i guess it really depends on the person/family