For fan of KIM TAE HEE

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 30th, '07, 14:53

trivium03 wrote:
cutekid wrote: its been a while since something was posted here... anyways her movie seems interesting, though she's receiving bad comments about it. will wait and see...
what movie are you talking about? is it the restless?
her new one venus . i read somewhere that its not doing well .

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Dec 31st, '07, 14:14

Yeah her new one Quarrel or Fighter or whatever it's called is pretty much a flop too, just like The Restless. It really is sad to see my two favorite k-drama actresses KTH and SHK sink so badly in their movie careers.

Neither have done a drama since 2004, so maybe that's something they should look at? Can't keep on doing CF's forever :)

http://popseoul.com/2007/12/27/what-do- ... in-common/

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 1st, '08, 10:42

yeah i do agree with you kobe23 they should look into their career plans neither made good in their career moves. can they move back in the small screen? i think they do better there...

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jan 2nd, '08, 02:10

An inteview published a few weeks ago by Digital Chosunilbo:

Kim Tae-hee Puts Up 'Fight' Against Critics

When people think of Kim Tae-hee, they often say she is beautiful but her acting still has a long way to go. Her perceived shortcomings in acting have been constantly talked about while she worked to be recognized as a true actor than a graduate of the elite Seoul National University. Can “Fight,” her new film opening on Dec. 13, change all that? The Chosun Ilbo met her to find out.

People say you have improved but still many say your acting is amateur.
In the past, I didn’t even realize I was bad. I was too busy. And even when I saw my shortcomings, I simply turned away. But about two or three months ago, I bought the DVDs for ‘Love Story in Harvard’ (Kim’s 2004 TV soap) and I was so embarrassed. Sure, I was sincere and I put in a lot of energy into it, but I simply wasn’t ready technically.”

Are you satisfied now?

I feel I have gotten better. Of course, I still have a long way to go.

How do you feel when people criticize your acting on the Internet?

I get frustrated and angry to the point of not wanting to live anymore. But at the same time, something inside me refuses to accept those comments and drives me to work harder to get recognition one day.”

Why do you have to act with all these people attacking you? You could lead a comfortable life by just shooting commercials.

When people are faced with something new and challenging, they get excited. In the past, acting was like a tough homework assignment, and I didn’t get any joy or sense of achievement from it. But these days, I feel I know what it is like to act and I think I’ll be truly happy when I become a great actress.”

Why did you choose the character in the film? She’s a divorcee and Seol Kyung-gu, who plays her ex-husband, is 12 years older.

Many people were against me doing this film too, asking why I’m trying to play a character who’s older than me. But the truth is, it’s hard to draw a stereotypical image of a divorcee or a married woman in Korea any more. They all look really young now. As for Seol, he felt more like a friend than any other actors that I had filmed with. I don’t know why, but the whole female crew liked him too.”

When frustrated, your character Jin-a puts on a purple wig and cries her eyes out, while Seol’s character Sang-min, a cleanliness freak, scrubs the bathtub. What does the purple wig signify?

I think it means hope. Reality bites, but the wig, in a surreal way, talks of future hope.

What do you do when you feel empty? Do you also cry like Jin-a?

I rely on my friends. I get lonely really easily and I can never overcome that by myself. But I want to be strong and independent one day.

Do you feel you were able to become one with the character?

I never intentionally tried to fall in love for the sake of gaining pointers for my acting, but experience did help. Of course, I never had the experience of marrying someone, and then hating the person once the fantasy is over. But I’m sure we all had similar experiences. Falling in love, I think, is crucial for acting.

When asked to describe you, people around you say two things: you are very claver to the point of being shrewd while almost narcissistic, and you are very naïve to the point of being simple.

What’s wrong with having confidence in yourself? I think every woman needs to be narcissistic to some degree. Women become more confident when they are beautiful, feminine, and adorable. As for being shrewd, I’m not because I simply haven’t had enough experience of life. In fact, there are certain things that people want to believe of me that are not true at all. Anyway, it hurts me to hear those comments.

Some say you approach acting intellectually, like a subject for study, rather than really feeling it.

What makes an actor? A senior professional told me that an actor is an actor because he has to learn constantly. I admit I want compliments like the ones I got in my schooldays. When we were shooting “Fight,” Seol told me that it’s really good to see me enjoying every moment of acting. He said he gets too sensitive and feels a lot of pressure. People think I’m always rational, but that’s not true.”

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Poor girl. I think the interviewer was a little harsh. Anyway, I'm excited about seeing Quarrel even if it/she does suck.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 2nd, '08, 13:20

haha I read that interview a few weeks ago and found it very funny and disturbing at the same time. The interviewer was a bit of a a$$hole, but KTH pretty much gave him the answers he wanted to hear, like:

"In the past, I didn’t even realize I was bad." [...] "I bought the DVDs for ‘Love Story in Harvard’ (Kim’s 2004 TV soap) and I was so embarrassed".

I mean, come on....what on earth do people have against LSIH?? Even the leading lady was embarrassed about it! I thought it was pretty good....for that time anyway :)

and now the disturbing part:

"I get frustrated and angry to the point of not wanting to live anymore."

What with all the recent suicides of Korean female entertainers in the past year and she says something like this??! I know she probably didn't mean it literally, but still, that's not a good thing to joke about considering the circumstances.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jan 11th, '08, 01:18

I hope KTH's next project will be a drama...and I wish her to be paired up with Won Bin oppa! :wub:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 13th, '08, 13:44

Won Bin's next project will be with Song Hye Kyo thanks :) They've recently been spotted together at a movie premier!

But ehh...this is a KTH thread so....I hope her next project is with Kim Rae Won again - they had great chemistry in LSIH!

bean

Post by bean » Jan 15th, '08, 16:22

Erm, i didnt noe kim tae-hee have so much critic in korea regrading her acting.. For me her acting in love story in harvard is pretty good..

Come on, u will melted after u c she smile or wink towards u. She is nt oni pretty but her acting isnt as bad as ppl said.. i watch some of her production n i would c her acting is way better den Han Chae Yong whcih is pretty famous in korea ( i nt sure juz give a comparison)

I guess ppl just getting jealous of her beauty n make some comment to hurt her. Anyway , i'll owez support kim tae-hee. She is my angel..

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 15th, '08, 20:07

Won Bin's next project will be with Song Hye Kyo
EHHHHH?!!!!!??? Do we have confirmation of this? Or are they just dating? :D (OMG the children they would have!)
Erm, i didnt noe kim tae-hee have so much critic in korea regrading her acting.. For me her acting in love story in harvard is pretty good..
Yeah, Hye Kyo and Tae Hee are regarded as "natural beauties" rather than respected actresses. And I think Tae Hee is actually viewed as a bad actress (i.e. the female version of Daniel Henney) now due to her last two films. But Tae Hee carries really higher catchet (i.e. Ultimate Chaebol Trophy), because she graduated from Seoul University. An actor or actress with a degree raises their status, and her graduating from the Korean Harvard would be almost as important (if not moreso even) than her being actually attractive. So her celebrity and image tends to stomp over her value as an actress.

Both were singled out in 2007 in various media for their commercial disappointments, but it should be noted that the media was hard on many top stars and directors, as many anticipated movies didn't fare well commercially or critically.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jan 15th, '08, 21:59

kobe23 wrote:Won Bin's next project will be with Song Hye Kyo thanks :) They've recently been spotted together at a movie premier!

But ehh...this is a KTH thread so....I hope her next project is with Kim Rae Won again - they had great chemistry in LSIH!
Kim Tae Hee and Won Bin oppa drama first before SHK-WB! :D

I'm into Japanese doramas so I don't know what's happening on my other favorite K-actors & K-actresses...but whenever I heard about KTH unnie's projects, I will always support her! :)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 16th, '08, 13:10

belleza wrote:
Won Bin's next project will be with Song Hye Kyo
EHHHHH?!!!!!??? Do we have confirmation of this? Or are they just dating? :D (OMG the children they would have!)

If you look closely at that picture, you will notice SHK and WB holding hands and smiling shyly at each other. To most people, that wouldn't mean a thing, but over at Soompi, it means they're either:

a) Dating
b) Shooting a drama/movie together
c) Having babies
d) All of the above

So yes, if you want confirmation, I'm sure that pic should be undeniable, irrefutable proof :)

belleza

Post by belleza » Jan 16th, '08, 13:41

Gawd if Wong Bin and SHK got together, what would Rain do? :O :D OMG, SHK (and JJH) needs to stay away from the bangs. Her face is all nose now bleh!! :P
Kim Tae Hee and Won Bin oppa drama first before SHK-WB!
I think she'd work nicely opposite Hyung Bin. Of course I'm biased because I liked their CM. At least visually, they would be appealing.

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Mar 29th, '08, 14:56

Happy 28thBirthday to kim-taehee..

lovergirl259_z

Salvatore Ferragamo 80th Anniversary Red Carpet

Post by lovergirl259_z » Mar 29th, '08, 15:40

Salvatore Ferragamo 80th Anniversary Red Carpet
March 28, 2008 in Shanghai, China

The day before her Birthday

bean

Post by bean » Mar 31st, '08, 16:05

Wao, i 4get tae-hee birthday... Anyway Happy Belated Birthday Kim Tae-hee..

She look nice in every dress she wear. Cant believe she is 28 this years. Hope to see more drama and movie from her soon..

Thanks for the pic.. Its very nice.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Apr 1st, '08, 12:51

wow! she's so pretty there! thanks for sharing that!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Apr 4th, '08, 14:32

Some screen caps from Kim Tae Hee's latest CF with Jang Dong Gun.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

She looks amazing in these caps especially the 2nd shot where she's got that 'come-hither' look :wub:

Also...

Where are all the actresses?

There is an untimely shortage of actresses.

This year, the big successes have been movies about males, including "The Devil's Game", "The Chaser", and "Fate". Also, most upcoming movies, such as "The Guard Post", "Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth", "The Good, The Bad, The Weird", and "Shin gi Jun", do not have many actresses.

In the beginning of the year, "Forever the Moment" reached 4 million viewers and there was some expectation for female-centered romance movies, but with the failures of "Hellcats", "Miss Gold Digger", and "The Longest 24 Months", those hopes disappeared.

"Girls Scout", starring Kim Seon-ah and Nah Moon-hee, was set to premiere in April but the date has been postponed.

Maybe for this reason, most top movie actresses are turning their eyes to television. Moon Geun-yeong is preparing for a comeback with the drama "The Garden of Wind", and Kim Ha-neul and Song Yoon-ah, who had been mostly working in movies, are meeting viewers to SBS drama "On Air". It has been said that Song Hye-kyo and Kim Tae-hee are also looking into starring in dramas, and it is expected that male movies will continue to be popular.
---
cr both to soompi

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 7th, '08, 16:56

Kimtaehee Latest CF

CYON ICE CREAM
Watch on Youtube

HERA ABSOLUTE BEAUTY
60sec 30sec 15sec

All this video can be download at kim-taehee Home of the Angel forum

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 7th, '08, 17:01

i like to watch kimtaehee latest cyon cf.. she sang and dance very well for cyon ice cream.. im addicted to this "ice cream" song

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Apr 9th, '08, 00:17

her latest cf is so cute! love it!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 9th, '08, 00:41

Kim Tae-hee likes ice cream

Not the real stuff, but the new mobile phone from LG Cyon called, “Ice Cream.” Kim Tae-hee is milking her cutsey image by prancing around, wiggling her butt and batting her doe eyes at us so that the viewer falls helplessly in love with her ice cream.

The CF queen’s vain attempts to be cute ain’t working on this POPSEOUL sister.

However, the Ice Cream phone’s 13.6mm sleek no-nonsense folder design with 2.2 LCD screen, 2.0M CMOS camera, DMB, video phone capabilities and “emotional illumination” (whatever that is) and choice of mouth-watering colors -strawberry, pistachio and vanilla - is enough for me to want to take a lick of her ice cream.

The LG Cyon Ice Cream mobile phone (LG-LH5000) is on sale now in Korea. Retail price is approximately 150,000 won (online).

Size and Weight: 100.9 x 50.9 x 13.6 mm / 101g
Display: 5.588cm (2.2-inch), 262K TFT QVGA (240 * 320) Display
Source: Polyphonic 64
Cameras: 2 megapixel camera, video camera, video phone
Battery: 800mAh (standard)
Color: white / pink / Blue

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Apr 10th, '08, 01:12

her new CYON ice cream CF is so cute...

love it!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 13th, '08, 22:03

Cyon ice cream screensaver is out now

Download screensaver

play with the video and sound

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 13th, '08, 23:18

Olympus Photo & Imaging 2008 Expo. From 10th April - 14th April 2008. (held in Seoul - 1st Floor, Pacific Hall. COEX)
Attachments
Kimtaehee Olypus event
Kimtaehee Olypus event
2008041300176_5[1].jpg (38.58 KiB) Viewed 3460 times

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Apr 16th, '08, 03:58

lovergirl259_z wrote:Kimtaehee Latest CF

CYON ICE CREAM
Thanks lovergirl259_z for the great pics & links! :)

It's cute & funny, my favorite actresses (Kim Tae Hee-unnie & Kitagawa Keiko-chan) are eating ice cream on their latest CF/CM!! :lol:

lovergirl259_z

Pink Ribbon Love Marathon 2008

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 20th, '08, 10:59

on April 20, 2008 @ Pusan Haeundae Olympic Park with Jang Dong Gun

More picture Here

lovergirl259_z

Jang Dong Gun - Kim Tae Hee are chosen as the Best Partner

Post by lovergirl259_z » Apr 20th, '08, 11:06

Original source: Sina (China media)
Date: April 14th 2008

In receiving of the upcoming April 14th of Korea Black Day, actor Jang Dong Gun and Kim Tae Hee were chosen as the most wanted male and female actor to spend time with during Korea Black Day.

1701 single male and female between age 20 to 30 took part in this survey that was held by a certain beer company in Korea from April 8th to 11th. JDG and KTH with 26.5% and 30.4% of the votes took the first place respectively in the male and female category.

Jo In Sung and Jeon Ji Hyun with 26.3% and 12.1% were in the second place. The third place went to Kang Dong Won and Yun Eun Hye who received 10.7% and 9.1% of the votes. Rain and Kim Ha-Neul with 10.7% and 9.1% votes were in the Forth place. And Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won were in the Fifth place with 9.1% and 8.8% votes.

In Korea on April 14th, those single male and female that did not receive or give any gifts in the previous 2 months (aka during Valentine and White Day) will gather together to eat Jajangmyeon to encourage one another. The representative from the beer company that held this survey expressed " Black Day has now become one of the signature date/tradition among the younger generation, this survey was held to add more fun for this special day."

Translated by Just Jang Dong Gun @
http://justjdg.blogspot.com/2008/04/tra ... g-dong-gun[/img]

bean

Post by bean » Apr 30th, '08, 07:21

Thanks for all the link and picture! Kim Tae-hee is absolutely a beauty!

I will go tae-hee forum to dl her latest CF. Thanks for remind me!

cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 1st, '08, 12:11

lots of new tae hee pictures and updates here! thanks for sharing them. will definitely look for the newer ones!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » May 7th, '08, 14:37

May 3, 2008
Actress Kim Tae-hee's "Tell Me" Dance

Kim Tae-hee is a 28-year-old actress who is one of the most successful Korean celebrities of her generation. Kim debuted in 2000 not as an actress but as a model for a TV ad campaign promoting women?s products. The fresh youthful beauty caught the attention of many TV producers and it wasn?t long before she became a household name. The actress soon nabbed one big role after another in numerous hit drama series. They include ?Love Story in Harvard?, ?The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox?, ?Stairway to Heaven? and ?The Great Luck of Heungbu?s Family?.

Kim is currently one of the busiest and most popular celebrity models for TV ad campaigns which cover a wide range of products including the latest mobile phones, digital cameras, health drinks, credit cards and cosmetics. Last year, Kim starred in a film entitled ?Ssaum? or ?Venus and Mars? alongside top actor Seol Gyeong-gu. There is no denying that the actress has the looks and talent, but the doe-eyed beauty is also known for something else--her brains. Kim is an alumni of Seoul National University, the most prestigious university in South Korea.

It comes as no surprise that her name frequently graces celebrity news headlines. So, guess what happened when news got around that she performed a solo dance routine to ?Tell Me?, the number one hit song of the teen sensation Wonder Girls? Her name immediately became the most searched word on-line.

Guests who were invited to her recent birthday party had no idea what was coming when Kim, entering the stage wearing a black and white mini skirt, a black tank top and black leggings and wearing her hair in a high pony tail, began dancing along to ?Tell Me?, probably the single most popular K-pop song of 2007. She, of course, had memorized the whole dance routine in advance. You can probably imagine how everyone present at the party responded to the unexpected but lovely surprise.

A majority of comments posted on the Internet regarding Kim?s surprise show have been favorable. ?Adorable? was the word that was most frequently used to describe the photographs of the dancing actress, which clearly showed the slightly shy-looking actress having a blast!

And, why not? It was her birthday party and she could do whatever she wanted to!

Source: KBS World

lovergirl259_z

Cyon Event

Post by lovergirl259_z » May 7th, '08, 15:06

New picture of kimtaehee for Cyon Event

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » May 7th, '08, 15:10

it's show time - Kim Raewon fan meet on 29th April 08

Originally written by dodomi in Chinese, translated to english by klaritia

Cameras aren't allowed, so I can't take any pics at all.
The stage is decorated like that of an award presentation ceremony, very grand. The host says Rae Won asks it to be like that.
The show runs just like an award presentation ceremony actually.
The first award is 'Best Actor', is given to Rae Won of Sik Gaek.
He appears in a black suit with black shirt, black tie and a silver square in his blazer pocket. RW says he's got to be like Sung Chan, who's powerful, so he's greeting everybody with a loud and powerful voice. He's happy that 'Sik Gaek' has received a lot of attention even before airing and thanks everybody for their support.
Then a video of Nam SM is shown. She asks the audience to look forward to 'Sik Gaek' for her acting skills have been improved much doing it. She also asks the Japanese fans to support RW.
RW says he doesn't know there's such a video.
Then a clip of 'Sik Gaek' is shown - Sung Chan getting an award, Sung Chan meeting the girl the first time, Sung Chan making dishes...
The host asks RW is he uses a double for that. He says 'definitely no', for he likes cooking so much.
The filming location of 'Sik Gaek' will be turned into a tourist spot after filming.
The hostess adds that Shanghai of China is going to buy the airing rights of 'Sik Gaek'

There're still other awards. RW wears a total of 8 outfits for the show but I like the one he's playing the Japanese drum most.

About the fifth award, Best Actress.
The winner is Kim Tae Hee. She's too busy to attend the ceremony but have recorded a video.
She thanks everybody for their support of LSIH. She's happy that RW's Japanese fans can see her. The host asks for her most unforgettable scene in LSIH. She says most people think it's Touch down. But she likes the part when she's taking care of the AIDS patient and the beach scene more. Then she says she knows RW's got a lot of fans in Japan and ask them to continue to support him.
Lastly, KTH says, 'Rae Won, fighting!'
The host says KTH can't come and RW is gonna receive the award on behalf of her.
RW appears in a yellow knit cardigan, white shirt, white pants and white shoes.
RW says TH wants to give a present to the fans and asks RW to pick one himself. RW gives away the sneakers he wore in the show.

And the Best Drama Award also goes to LSIH... The part about RW himself is even more interesting ...

Last award of the day, the grand award is the Best Work, voted by the fans.
The award winner is Love Story in Harvard. Scenes from the drama are being played on the screen.
Rae Won said "After watching this video (referring to LSIH scenes), these are the scenes that I am unable to forget for life. I have to thank everyone for voting LISH, it makes me recall those times spent filming LSIH all over again."

lovergirl259_z

kimtaehee - Cyon ice cream theme

Post by lovergirl259_z » May 7th, '08, 15:38

Cyon ice cream theme songs

kimtaehee - Ice cream love (Cyon theme)

This song was actually used in a cyon commercial This is extracted from the video,
the quality isn't that bad it's still listen-able.The original songs was released in 1985 and sang by Lim byeong soo..

Sing Along with kim-taehee!

아이스크림 주세요 사랑이 담겨 있는
두개만 주세요 사랑을 전해주는
눈을 감아요 행복을 느껴봐요
이시간 둘이서 마음을 얘기해요

사랑스러운
나만의 그대여 언제까지
곁에 두고파 나의 마음을
흔들어 놓은 입맞추고픈
영원한 나의 사랑아!

Romanized Lyrics

Ice Cream JuSeYo SaRangi DamGyeo IdNeun
DuGaeMan JuSeYo SaRangEun JeonHaeJuNeun
NunEul KamAYo HaeBokEul NeuKyeoBwaYo
IShiKan DulISeo MaEumEul YaeGiHaeYo

SaRangSeuReoWoon
NaManYe GeuDaeYeo EonJeKaJi
KyeotE DuGoPa NaYe MaEumEul
HeunDeulEo NohEun IbMajChuGoPeun
YeoWonHan NaYe SaRangA!

cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 8th, '08, 00:59

wow! i finally saw this file! will listen to it all the time! thanks for sharing!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » May 9th, '08, 14:43

Yoo Seung Ho "My ideal type is sister Kim Tae Hee" (May 08,2008)

Yoo Seung Ho was recently interviewed in SBS Section TV News.
The reporter asked him what type of girls does he like and he said shyly "I like cute girls... like Kim Tae Hee."

He feels good and thankful for the people who watch his movie and recognize him.
He has grown so much over the two years we haven't seen him. He is now 171 cm tall!
His new movie "Do You see Seoul?" is coming out May 8th, 2008.

source credit: yahoo.co.kr
translation credit: isarahx @ soompi.com

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:52

Kim Tae HEe!!

soo love her too! hehehe... LSiH rocks! :) she was also soo foxy in forbidden love. :)

teladi

Post by teladi » Jun 22nd, '08, 21:55

is there any recent news about KTH?

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Oct 1st, '08, 17:15

no updates here?...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 2nd, '08, 14:57

I'm pretty sure she's preparing herself for a new drama. It's been almost 5 years since she did 'Love Story in Harvard' so expect an announcement soon!

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Oct 2nd, '08, 16:10

that's good, thanks for the update ^_^

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Oct 5th, '08, 13:19

kobe23 wrote:I'm pretty sure she's preparing herself for a new drama. It's been almost 5 years since she did 'Love Story in Harvard' so expect an announcement soon!
ya.. she will back on screen soon..

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 6th, '08, 14:18

With Song Hye Kyo's drama coming up soon and both Park Min Young and Son Yeh Jin with dramas early 2009, and potentially an upcoming drama for Kim Tae Hee, it is now the best time to be a male k-drama fan :)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 10th, '08, 13:38

Here's the news we've all been waiting for:

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/10/ ... r-in-iris/
http://www.hanfever.com/2008/10/10/kim- ... t-in-iris/

Kim Tae Hee as a sexy NSS agent? Sign me up! :)

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Oct 10th, '08, 14:24

hope someone would sub it when its released :-) ...can't wait to see her back on the drama scenes :cheers: and oh thanks for the news dude :salut:

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 11th, '08, 23:42

I'm excited about this drama! can't wait! Her comeback drama!

Silf`

Post by Silf` » Aug 13th, '11, 16:06

It's been a while since I last watched a drama.
Just finished watching "My Princess" and completely falling for Kim Tae Hee...
Is there any chance of her coming to France anytime? ><

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Aug 27th, '11, 01:34

Kim Tae Hee to star in her first Japanese drama next season

Today, Fuji TV announced a new fall drama called “Boku to Star no 99 Nichi“, starring actor Japanese actor Nishijima Hidetoshi (40) and South Korean actress Kim Tae Hee (31).

For Nishijima, this will be his first starring role in a commercial drama. Thus far in his career, the actor tended to be more active on the big screen and only chose a few supporting drama roles. On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee received a lot of attention in Japan for her role in the South Korean blockbuster drama “IRIS“, that aired on TBS last year. She’s going to challenge her first starring role in a Japanese drama with this project.

“Boku to Star no 99 Nichi” is going to be a light romantic comedy, with Kim Tae Hee playing the role of ‘Han Yuna‘, a big South Korean star just like her real life self. One day she happens to run into an ordinary, and pretty boring, 40-year-old man called ‘Namiki Kouhei‘ (Nishijima), who somehow makes her fall head over heels in love with him.

Nishijima commented, “I’ve always wanted to do a fun love story that still manages to pull at your heartstrings.”

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is eagerly learning Japanese for the drama and stated, “Japanese is really difficult, but I hope that it will become a drama people from both countries, Japan and Korea, will be able to sympathy with.”

The drama is going to air every Sunday at 9pm, a tough time slot, as it has to compete against TBS and their big-budget Kimura Takuya drama “Nankyoku Tairiku“.

http://tinyurl.com/3n7gsly

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Sep 27th, '11, 23:26

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently unveiled a stunning pictorial for ‘High Cut‘ magazine, for which she donned sleek mini-dresses, fabulous kill heels, and $10,000 worth of jewelry.

Modelling fine jewelry pieces from Cartier, the photoshoot revolved around a high-end look to match the prestige of the brand. Keeping it simple, Kim Tae Hee rocked monochromatic pieces in order to let the brilliance of the jewelry shine through.

Kim Tae Hee wore pieces from Cartier’s LE CIRQUE ANIMALIER collection to the ÉVASIONS JOAILLIÈRES collection; these pieces are particularly difficult to find in Korea, and the ones that Kim Tae Hee donned for the shoot cost up to 10 billion won ($10,000 USD).

Photographers and staff members complimented Kim Tae Hee for her professionalism and endurance throughout the shoot. Despite the blazing hot sun, Kim Tae Hee still managed to keep her head and deliver the intensity that the shoot was seeking.

http://tinyurl.com/3h6nawo