Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '08, 00:00

LeckerSchmecker wrote:@Ginoru: I dont know who her friend is friends with.... but dont they wanna be my friends too e.e XD aghahahah
LOL Just think of the "6 degrees of separation" ;) OooH! the possibilities!! 8) I know you want News but i want KAT-TUN!!! (and i think i fit into the six degrees LOLLL)
LeckerSchmecker wrote: Why cant JE choose the Titles of the solo's already XDDD koki's was changes again... now it's parasite or jow ever its spelled XD... man oh man oh man XD

am I the only one that wants to see Jero(the american Enka singer) on Cartoon KAT-TUN and interacting with Jin xDD talking english~~~ahahah... *dreams*
That guest would be interesting.

I know!! Why can't Koki keep one title! anyway all three presented hint for good rythm ;) (but don't know why Parasite sounds like a ballad to me.... :scratch: )

piyyah Welcome, is good to see new people ;)

SP1CA I am already bouncing up and down! I hope they won't let me down :salut: but as long as they stay out of the studyo it will be more interesting for sure!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 16th, '08, 03:03

Ginoru wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:@Ginoru: I dont know who her friend is friends with.... but dont they wanna be my friends too e.e XD aghahahah
LOL Just think of the "6 degrees of separation" ;) OooH! the possibilities!! 8) I know you want News but i want KAT-TUN!!! (and i think i fit into the six degrees LOLLL)
LeckerSchmecker wrote: Why cant JE choose the Titles of the solo's already XDDD koki's was changes again... now it's parasite or jow ever its spelled XD... man oh man oh man XD

am I the only one that wants to see Jero(the american Enka singer) on Cartoon KAT-TUN and interacting with Jin xDD talking english~~~ahahah... *dreams*
That guest would be interesting.

Muahahah I do want NEWS... and Jin XD~~~ I totally want jin as a friend... he would be cool to hang out wit~~~XD.

I know ne, totally~~~I mean him with SMAP and Kinki Kids was already funny XD~~~now imagine KAT-TUN or Kanjani8 XD ahahah

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '08, 22:25

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Muahahah I do want NEWS... and Jin XD~~~ I totally want jin as a friend... he would be cool to hang out wit~~~XD.

I know ne, totally~~~I mean him with SMAP and Kinki Kids was already funny XD~~~now imagine KAT-TUN or Kanjani8 XD ahahah
XD well at least if you went hanging out at night in Tokyo he would be a good guide, but if we are requesting...i get Kat-tun, a couple eitos and some others handpicked here and there LOLL

kind off topic :whistling:
have you seen K8 bee simbol? I am in love with it!! Love that bee!! XD
Don't know whith Kattun but with K8 it could be scary LOLLL

Agg! I am still waiting for today's Cartoon to poke the head out! i want to see Jinda!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 16th, '08, 22:31

Im gonna dled this weeks now~~~ its on ClubBox XD mUAHAHAHA ^^

yeah he would be a nice guide and we wouldnt have a lanuage barrier~~~ hehe

HAI I did see it~~~ its REALLY KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!! =3

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '08, 23:39

You did??!! Waaa me wants!! But i have to wait!!(tomorrow i work and have to go to bed :cry: ) ¬¬

What was it about in the end? Where did they go??

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 16th, '08, 23:41

bleh.. I havent watched it yet... I thought I could DL it... but Ithink the perosn is still uploading it because u cant dl it yet... BLEH D=.... I wanna put it on my IPOD... >.<

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 16th, '08, 23:44

Ok, i know i sound evil XD but that makes me feel a bit better :lol 8) It is not only me who has not seen it yet!!
But i think i'm going to have a fit of envy when they reach the massages part for my own :whistling: reasons :roll

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 16th, '08, 23:49

BWAHAHHA NOT ITS UP FOR DL~~~ so im totally dling now XD ahahahaha

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 17th, '08, 04:56

Hello,minna! Just watch CKT the latest here http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6988470ztmZ ... 125&rank=1
Can someone giv some briefing or summary about what they have to do? I don't get an idea at all.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 17th, '08, 21:13

LeckerSchmecker wrote:BWAHAHHA NOT ITS UP FOR DL~~~ so im totally dling now XD ahahahaha
Donwloaded already ;) Any comments?? :whistling: Me? that i am really happy this is going to be a two part thingy BUT! I envy those girls with the massages!!!! I am good at massages!! I can do it!!

diyaz wrote:Hello,minna! Just watch CKT the latest here
Can someone giv some briefing or summary about what they have to do? I don't get an idea at all.
It is up for download in case you want to download it ;)

About what is it about....no the slighties idea i think they have to spend those hours toguether :scratch: but we already had a love declaration LOLL

By the way, the new single covers are already out, i have to say i like them better than Lips and quite interesting in how the members are placed

http://www.j-storm.co.jp/kattun/disco/single/s_07.html

Check them here

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 17th, '08, 21:15

I havent really watched it because well we're moving and I had to paint my wall today so no time deshou XD.

well at least jin wrote his own song YAY YAY~~~im totally gonna listen to that XD~~~ weee

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 17th, '08, 23:34

Yep, Jin wrote his lyrics, guess he has lost practice with music XD, but despite all of it we have a problem!!
Ueda has said that Jin seem to be still doubting if singing the new song in the cons or not! I hope he can convinve him to go for it!! (Love how Maru said he had to learn the titles of the others solos in Je website and Ueda already knows all about at least two of the solos XD LOLL )

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 18th, '08, 16:43

Just listen to this
Kame talk about Jin but i don't understand. Can somebody translate it? Onegai!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 18th, '08, 21:37

Kattun will perform the new song in Music Station next week,
i wonder if we will hear a bit about it beforehand, now i even wonder about the Pv and the clothes.........................i feel like theis release is weird :crazy:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 18th, '08, 22:50

DAMN~~~ its released on my birthday and wow~~~ as that comes closer so does the release XD~~~its pretty funny wOOt wOOt

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '08, 02:36

But don't you find it weird? a performance before the release??

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 19th, '08, 04:03

i think its kinda wierd too but im looking forward to it

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 19th, '08, 06:04

Ginoru wrote:But don't you find it weird? a performance before the release??
Same question... but we know not to question managements ways of handling things ne XD ahahahah maybe its a medly of sorts... who knows ???? I wanna see it XD

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 19th, '08, 07:27

Mee tooo~ i was like the PV nor the song is out yet!

I am looking forward to listen to the song and see there performance. Hope it's nice song ^O^

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 19th, '08, 16:13

Maybe by doing this KAT-TUN will be setting a precedent. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '08, 20:10

Maybe, Lips was a out off the normal way of things for je not having dance, i hope this one will beguin a different trend for them too, but from today to next friday they can still play it in one of tha radio shows :scratch:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 20th, '08, 17:25

well I just looked at the Msta page for the perf and they are performing Don't u ever stop as u can se here: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/ its really wierd XD~~~ but hey at least we get see a perf before the PV comes out XD ahaha
and I have a question if someone can see japanese on their comp, can you maybe copy me whats written in the media section here into a spoiler tag maybe.. it wont show right.. even thoug hI have japanese lanuguage installed and as a default for my keyboard... >.< ;OO; :cry: :cry:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 20th, '08, 17:36

LeckerSchmecker wrote:and I have a question if someone can see japanese on their comp, can you maybe copy me whats written in the media section here into a spoiler tag maybe.. it wont show right.. even thoug hI have japanese lanuguage installed and as a default for my keyboard... >.< ;OO; :cry: :cry:
It's weird 'cause i normally can see Japanese characters on my computer but when i went to the media section on their label page, i see nothing but funky characters. It's the same for the live section of their website. But it's fine when i'm looking at their main page with their discography info.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 20th, '08, 17:37

[quote="beanybeans"][quote="LeckerSchmecker"]and I have a question if someone can see japanese on their comp, can you maybe copy me whats written in the media section here into a spoiler tag maybe.. it wont show right.. even thoug hI have japanese lanuguage installed and as a default for my keyboard... >.<OO>.< damn

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 20th, '08, 18:07

hi minna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so love my sis laptop right now...i' can't post here in other comps aside from my comp...wonder why?,,,,anyway...i just saw the cover.....and the first thing i noticed was KAME....who wouldn't get noticed when he's the only one who's wearing a hat?...LOL....anyway, the second thing i noticed was Junno's hair...it's so flat at the top....LOL...Jin reminded of an old pic of his....he looks more or less like it....

*i hope by then my comp would be fixed so that i could watch MS and to hear their new song....hope Jin would sing it. in the summer con....

*read a translation....i just love Ryo's answer to Jin's "you're such a monkey" message.....(though i must say i'm not really a fan of his sharp tongue but this is an exception),,,,,Ryo's reply?..."You should slim down"...LOL....this just makes my day....though i also ask myself is Jin really that big in their eyes?,,,,weird, he looked normal to me....even with JE boys, Jin isn't that big to look at....

* to diyaz....Kame's talking about his opinion of Jin.....like an introduction (and i have to say i love the way Kame inserted LOVE OR LIKE...for those who didn't know Jin was the one who composed the song....Jin needed to finished writing the song cuz it will be used for the concert back in 2002....Jin became really frustrated cuz he can't finished it....upon seeing Jin like that Kame went over to Jin and said "this is really a good piece of work...")....he said how in the past they used to hang out together (Kame talked about how they used to go to public bathhouse together....),,,,and take the same train together cuz their houses are near each other....and how they used to fool around each other.....and during Gokusen II they would be so tired, since after filming they still have to go and practice their performances, and they were thinking of not going while having massage...and how Kame would pick up Jin's things cuz Jin usually forgets his stuffs....how they used to fool around and ended up being scolded....and they're similar in a way since they will really give their opinion on things....and how they would do things openly and not hide it....lastly, Kame said that they had a lot or past and recently. they're starting to work and be active again...and every member is changing and that's the thing they're looking forward to....
credits to futari_love lj
***when i read the last line i can't helped but feel sad....and i just can't explain the feeling of loss....i really admire and value people who had this really good relationship with their friends....cuz for me, even if you're mean to me, if you're good to your family or friends. then you're not really that bad a person....and as we all know Jin and Kame were really extremely close....it's like their brothers....and to lose that kind of kizuna with each other is just really sad...you don't find that kind of kizuna often....and the Kame seems to be saying in the last line,,,,JIN AND I HAD A PAST BUT NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN SEPARATE LIVES AND WE MUST GO ON....so sad....but i'm not giving up on them yet.....
Last edited by shosef on Apr 20th, '08, 18:34, edited 2 times in total.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 20th, '08, 18:12

shosef wrote: * to diyaz....Kame's talking about his opinion of Jin.....like an introduction....he said how in the past they used to hang out together (Kame talked about how they used to go to public bathhouse together....),,,,and take the same train together cuz their houses are near each other....and how they used to fool around each other.....and how during Gokusen II they would be so tired, since after filming they still have to go and practice their performances, and they were thinking of not going while having massage...and how Kame would pick up Jin's things cuz Jin usually forgets his stuffs....how they used to fool around and ended up being scolded....and they're similar in a way since they will really give their opinion on things....and how they would do things openly and not hide it....lastly, Kame said that they had a lot or past and recently. they're starting to work and be active again...and every member is changing and that's the thing they're looking forward to....
credits to futari_love lj
***when i read the last line i can't helped but feel sad....and i just can't explain the feeling of loss....i really admire and value people who had this really good relationship with their friends....cuz for me, even if you're mean to me, if you're good to your family or friends. then you're not really that bad a person....and as we all know Jin and Kame were really extremely close....it's like their brothers....and to lose that kind of kizuna with each other is just really sad...you don't find that kind of kizuna often....and the Kame seems to be saying in the last line,,,,JIN AND I HAD A PAST BUT NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN SEPARATE LIVES AND WE MUST GO ON....so sad....but i'm not giving up on them yet.....
Thank u for the translation...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 20th, '08, 23:40

LeckerSchmecker wrote:well I just looked at the Msta page for the perf and they are performing Don't u ever stop as u can se here: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/ its really wierd XD~~~ but hey at least we get see a perf before the PV comes out XD ahaha
Yep, MS, i have already noted it down to try and watch it "live" but you have to add another performance, this time Shonen Club Premium, still don't know the date...
Does someone know, channel, day and hour Shonen Club shows?

Don't know if i should be scared of this PV XD
and I have a question if someone can see japanese on their comp, can you maybe copy me whats written in the media section here into a spoiler tag maybe.. it wont show right.. even thoug hI have japanese lanuguage installed and as a default for my keyboard... >.< ;OO; :cry: :cry:
That page is weird, sometimes i can read it other times i can't...but this time you are lucky ;)
New Single「DON'T U EVER STOP」 5月14日(水)発売!!

KAT-TUNの7th.Single「DON'T U EVER STOP」は、全てのオーディエンスを揺らす究極のフィジカルチューン。
「DON'T U EVER STOP」はロック色の強かった前2作から一転、KAT-TUNならではのハイレベルな“ダンスパフォーマンス”が堪能できる作品。
全3種となる初回限定盤にはM1「DON'T U EVER STOP」に加え、メンバー6人のソロ楽曲(M2、M3)と、ソロ楽曲のオリジナル・カラオケの計5トラックを収録。
通常盤は「DON'T U EVER STOP」と同曲のオリジナル・カラオケの計2トラックを収録。

■【CD】DON'T U EVER STOP 2008年5月14日(水)発売

→詳しくはこちらへ

【CD】初回限定盤 1 JACA-5092 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
Lyrics:SPIN Rap Lyrics:JOKER Music:Shusui / Fredrik Hult / Carl Utbult
Arrangement:Shusui / Fredrik Hult / Carl Utbult / Yukihide "YT" Takiyama
2. w/o notice?? / 亀梨和也
Lyrics:n / AKIRA Music・Arrangement:AKIRA
3. 夏の場所 / 田口淳之介
Lyrics:NAO / Micro Music:NAO Arrangement:Micro / Nagacho / RYLL
4. w/o notice??(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. 夏の場所(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】初回限定盤 2 JACA-5093 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. LOVEJUICE / 赤西 仁
Lyrics:Jin Akanishi Music:Adrian Newman / Jade Macrae
Arrangement:Adrian Newman / Jade Macrae / Yuya Saito
3. PARASITE / 田中 聖
Lyrics:JØKER Music:Atsushi / Axel-G Arrangement:Atsushi
4. LOVEJUICE(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. PARASITE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】初回限定盤 3 JACA-5094 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. 愛の華 / 上田竜也
作詞・作曲:上田竜也 編曲:ha-j
3. SMACK / 中丸雄一
作詞:中丸雄一 作曲・編曲:田中 直
4. 愛の華(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. SMACK(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】通常盤 JACA-5095 ¥500(税込)
【CD】<1曲+オリジナル・カラオケ1曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. DON'T U EVER STOP(オリジナル・カラオケ)

※ジャケットデザインは初回限定盤 1、2、3、通常盤で全て異なります。
Hope it shows here!!

shosef wrote:hi minna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so love my sis laptop right now...i' can't post here in other comps aside from my comp...wonder why?,,,,anyway...i just saw the cover.....and the first thing i noticed was KAME....who wouldn't get noticed when he's the only one who's wearing a hat?...LOL....anyway, the second thing i noticed was Junno's hair...it's so flat at the top....LOL...Jin reminded of an old pic of his....he looks more or less like it....
Your comp is broken? aww i know what that is... :( Hope it will be mended soon

From the covers just say i am happy just because they are a little better than Lips ones, Junno looks like a 17 year old ¬¬ and i find rather interesting how their heads are placed :)
*read a translation....i just love Ryo's answer to Jin's "you're such a monkey" message.....(though i must say i'm not really a fan of his sharp tongue but this is an exception),,,,,Ryo's reply?..."You should slim down"...LOL....this just makes my day....though i also ask myself is Jin really that big in their eyes?,,,,weird, he looked normal to me....even with JE boys, Jin isn't that big to look at....
Jin has always been bigger than the media Je guys, it is not a problem of slim down but of getting fit! go straight to a gym Jin!!
And you ryo-monkey!! Eat!!
Kame inserted LOVE OR LIKE...for those who didn't know Jin was the one who composed the song....Jin needed to finished writing the song cuz it will be used for the concert back in 2002....Jin became really frustrated cuz he can't finished it....upon seeing Jin like that Kame went over to Jin and said "this is really a good piece of work...")....

***when i read the last line i can't helped but feel sad....and i just can't explain the feeling of loss....
and as we all know Jin and Kame were really extremely close....it's like their brothers....

and the Kame seems to be saying in the last line,,,,JIN AND I HAD A PAST BUT NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN SEPARATE LIVES AND WE MUST GO ON....so sad....but i'm not giving up on them yet.....
Good to cheer Jin up but not to show Kame's ear with music :glare: Love Jin, but that is not def between his best songs.............

Why sad? My feeling was , "yes i understand perfectly"
Do we? We were shown what je wanted to sell, the two most popular, of course they got a long well but kame has never been between Jin's closest friends at all, there he has Pi, Ryo and the Shirotas and those have no changed since they were really little kids despite everything. And even in Kt the ones Jin has been closer and for the longest time are Junno, Maru and Ueda. Of course they had a past but it is good that at least they share a little future as long as they are working toguether in Kt ;) (for our own good XD )
I have been rewatching really old videos and the actual tendency in relations in Kt is already there; as long as kt exists they are going to be there but not toguether, but even me, who is not akame at all would like them to at least "disguise" a little that they don't want to be toguether, some photoshoots are quite tense!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 20th, '08, 23:54

Ginoru wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
That page is weird, sometimes i can read it other times i can't...but this time you are lucky ;)
New Single「DON'T U EVER STOP」 5月14日(水)発売!!

KAT-TUNの7th.Single「DON'T U EVER STOP」は、全てのオーディエンスを揺らす究極のフィジカルチューン。
「DON'T U EVER STOP」はロック色の強かった前2作から一転、KAT-TUNならではのハイレベルな“ダンスパフォーマンス”が堪能できる作品。
全3種となる初回限定盤にはM1「DON'T U EVER STOP」に加え、メンバー6人のソロ楽曲(M2、M3)と、ソロ楽曲のオリジナル・カラオケの計5トラックを収録。
通常盤は「DON'T U EVER STOP」と同曲のオリジナル・カラオケの計2トラックを収録。

■【CD】DON'T U EVER STOP 2008年5月14日(水)発売

→詳しくはこちらへ

【CD】初回限定盤 1 JACA-5092 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. w/o notice?? / 亀梨和也
Lyrics:n / AKIRA Music・Arrangement:AKIRA
3. 夏の場所 / 田口淳之介
Lyrics:NAO / Micro Music:NAO Arrangement:Micro / Nagacho / RYLL
4. w/o notice??(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. 夏の場所(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】初回限定盤 2 JACA-5093 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. LOVEJUICE / 赤西 仁
Lyrics:Jin Akanishi Music:Adrian Newman / Jade Macrae
Arrangement:Adrian Newman / Jade Macrae / Yuya Saito
3. PARASITE / 田中 聖
Lyrics:JØKER Music:Atsushi / Axel-G Arrangement:Atsushi
4. LOVEJUICE(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. PARASITE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】初回限定盤 3 JACA-5094 ¥1,200(税込)
【CD】<3曲+オリジナル・カラオケ2曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. 愛の華 / 上田竜也
作詞・作曲:上田竜也 編曲:ha-j
3. SMACK / 中丸雄一
作詞:中丸雄一 作曲・編曲:田中 直
4. 愛の華(オリジナル・カラオケ)
5. SMACK(オリジナル・カラオケ)

【CD】通常盤 JACA-5095 ¥500(税込)
【CD】<1曲+オリジナル・カラオケ1曲収録>
1. DON'T U EVER STOP
2. DON'T U EVER STOP(オリジナル・カラオケ)

※ジャケットデザインは初回限定盤 1、2、3、通常盤で全て異なります。
Hope it shows here!!
The only thing is that i think that LeckerSchmecker asked for the media section. I clicked on the media link from the main site for KAT-TUN's label page but it came up with funky symbols. It was the same when i clicked on the "live" link. However, i was able to see the Japanese characters just fine on the main site just fine just like how you did, Ginoru. :wink:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 21st, '08, 02:20

Yes Iwas asking for the media section XD~~~everything shows fine just not that ;OO; >.< but Ginoru thank u anyways ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 21st, '08, 03:47

LOLLL Sorry then, and don't mind my post XD

This post is a bit empty 8)

Here:

just remove the th_ tag from the name of the pic ;)

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 22nd, '08, 16:22

DON'T U EVER STOP SONG IS OUT!!!
Go Check KAT-TUN LJ
Here the link to DL the song
Credit goes to maishampoo
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... #t35790571

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 22nd, '08, 23:18

I have heard it, and despite being better than YnU...i don't like it, best thing in it, guitars and koki....i really hope it grows on me but it is difficult right now, too dbsk meets thriller...i want Kattun to keep on being Kattun.... :-(

Did you post this in Kattun thread here?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 23rd, '08, 01:03

Ahh I'm listening to Don't You Ever Stop now! I definitely like it better than Lips :3
LOL I love the part where someone goes "Ready?" "Hell yeah."

It's.. doesn't have that much of a dance feel to me, though I could still dance to it XD
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Apr 23rd, '08, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 23rd, '08, 01:19

Hmm, i actually really like Don't U Ever Stop. I like how it's got a lot umph. Plus, it's got that rockish dance vibe. And those are my two favorite music genres. :-)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 23rd, '08, 02:35

Sorry for the double post but i just find this to be really amusing.

JACA-5099
KAT-TUN/KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates-[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA
3429 yen US$33/104.06 Release Date:2008/06/04
Description:Everything, perfect! Brace yourself for the third voyage--I mean full-length album--from KAT-TUN. This time these six invincible pirate boys set out on a new adventure through their unique blend of hard rock tunes, catchy pop tracks, up-beat dance numbers, and event the occasional melow ballad. Includes plenty of new tracks plus advanced singles "Yorokobi no Uta," "Keep the faith," and "LIPS." For the new album the boys have enlisted the world's top creators to assemble everything from blazing tracks to stunning jacket artwork for an indefatigable must-buy disc! Limited edition includes four bonus tracks for a total of 15 songs, plus bonus DVD with an 8-minute short movie-style music video "Don't U Ever Stop -Limited Edition-" plus making-of footage. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5099
JACA-5101
KAT-TUN/KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates-[Regular Edition] CDA
2571 yen US$25/104.06 Release Date:2008/06/04
Description:Everything, perfect! Brace yourself for the third voyage--I mean full-length album--from KAT-TUN. This time these six invincible pirate boys set out on a new adventure through their unique blend of hard rock tunes, catchy pop tracks, up-beat dance numbers, and event the occasional melow ballad. Includes plenty of new tracks plus advanced singles "Yorokobi no Uta," "Keep the faith," and "LIPS." For the new album the boys have enlisted the world's top creators to assemble everything from blazing tracks to stunning jacket artwork for an indefatigable must-buy disc! Regular edition includes 11 tracks total plus 24-page color booklet (subject to change).
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5101

LE Tracklist
1. [CD] TABOO
2. [CD] Keep the faith
3. [CD] AFFECTION - Mo Modorenai
4. [CD] HELL, NO
5. [CD] DISTANCE
6. [CD] MOTHER/FATHER
7. [CD] LIPS
8. [CD] Yorokobi no Uta
9. [CD] "un-"
10. [CD] OUR STORY - Prolog-
11. [CD] Nannen Tattemo
12. [CD/Bonus Track] SHOT!
13. [CD/Bonus Track] 12 o'clock
14. [CD/Bonus Track] Ai no Command
15. [CD/Bonus Track] SIX SENSES
16. [DVD] DON'T U EVER STOP - LIMITED EDITION -

RE Tracklist
1. TABOO
2. Keep the faith
3. AFFECTION - Mo Modorenai -
4. HELL, NO
5. Distance
6. MOTHER/FATHER
7. LIPS
8. Yorokobi no Uta
9. "un-"
10. OUR STORY - Prolog-"
11. Nannen Tattemo

Queen of Pirates. Third voyage. Indefatigable must-buy. Hehe. I'm also amused by track 10. Prolog. LOL. But anyway, woohoo! Finally, a new album. :-)
Last edited by beanybeans on Apr 23rd, '08, 03:14, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 23rd, '08, 02:53

OMGGGG *dies* I just found out about that on LJ!! (Don't use CDJapan :lol)
fsgsgs Can't wait to buy one for myself. Johnny you bastard, stealing all my money >.< But I love you for your boys :heart: :heart:

I must say, KAT-TUN has... interesting song names XD I'm looking forward to hearing the song HELL, NO :lol For some reason I imagine that it's a song Jin would sing -.-
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Apr 23rd, '08, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 02:54

EEEHH????!!! seriously??? Finally!!!!!

But Queen of pirates XD XD Sounds soo amusing!!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 23rd, '08, 02:57

Ginoru wrote:EEEHH????!!! seriously??? Finally!!!!!

But Queen of pirates XD XD Sounds soo amusing!!!
LOL. I'm anticipating a bunch of pirate outfits for the "stunning jacket artwork." :lol

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 23rd, '08, 03:36

@Ginoru: I posted the link there at KAT-TUN thread tooo~ :-)

@beanybeans: WOW~ :cheers: KAT-TUN Albums "Queen of pirates" hmm~ interetsing name :lol and you know what KAT-TUN will sing these songs on there concert :cheers: Thanks for the info.

@KuroiUsagi: HELL, NO, mee tooo wanna hear the song, the names of the songs are like attracting the us :lol

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 23rd, '08, 04:22

Yay a new album :D Too bad i cant buy it :-( my wallet is empty *cries* I have to ask my mom if she can get it for me i hope she says yes *crosses fingers*

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 23rd, '08, 04:32

Kat-tun new song really luv!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Luv jin's part at the beginning and most important ' hell ya...' :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Jin, why u always hv to be sexy? Can't imagine how Jin's part in PV when he say 'hell ya' with that hot smexy evil voice. Maybe i will faint in front of my computer :faint: :faint:
Can't wait to see the PV!!

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Apr 23rd, '08, 05:26

I listened to the new song "Don't U Ever Stop" tonight and OMG!!!!!! I love the song. I was so freaking tired and was about to sleep, but now that song is making me hyper and wanna dance and enjoy myself. :D

The new album is really interesting and can't wait to listen to it. Too bad I don't have money to buy this album, I want it XD

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 23rd, '08, 11:05

yea!! heard it and i super like the song.. it rocks! :thumright: kya..

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Apr 23rd, '08, 18:07

I actually really like the new single. I was tempted to buy the single, but then the album came out and I preordered the limited edition! But we all have to wait until June to listen to it...boo.

Can't wait to watch kat-tun's music station performance this Friday!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 22:30

beanybeans wrote:LOL. I'm anticipating a bunch of pirate outfits for the "stunning jacket artwork." :lol
LOL XD Now i have this image of shiny pirate clothes LOLL

Robina wrote:@Ginoru: I posted the link there at KAT-TUN thread tooo~ :-)

@KuroiUsagi: HELL, NO, mee tooo wanna hear the song, the names of the songs are like attracting the us :lol
Thanks!! Wa! just remembered we should post about the album too LOLL Beany as it was you who brought the info could you do the honor?? ;)

First thing i thought reading that title, "Jin's" XD

I guess the limited edition is the one to get It has already sould out twice!!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 23rd, '08, 22:33

Ginoru wrote:[Thanks!! Wa! just remembered we should post about the album too LOLL Beany as it was you who brought the info could you do the honor?? ;)

I guess the limited edition is the one to get It has already sould out twice!!!
Uh, don't mind my slowness, but what did you want me to do exactly? :unsure:

And oh yeah, the LE version is definitely the one to get. I love all of the extra goodies. Though it would be really nifty if the LE version also comes with the 24-page booklet that comes with the RE. But i guess every version should get its own special goody. :wink:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 23:13

beanybeans wrote:Uh, don't mind my slowness, but what did you want me to do exactly? :unsure:

And oh yeah, the LE version is definitely the one to get. I love all of the extra goodies. Though it would be really nifty if the LE version also comes with the 24-page booklet that comes with the RE. But i guess every version should get its own special goody. :wink:
Just post the news of the new album in kattun thread, wait a sec.....
here!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24644_810.htm
:)

Jiji knows how to rule his bussines... at least regarding how to take all the money from fans! LOL

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 25th, '08, 12:09

Oh,long time no see :D These days i only have time to read but not reply :goggle: I'm really really impressed by the new songs name^^I find it that i like to hear some rock in Kat-tun song(somehow like Lips but i prefer Keep the faith^^ :lol )I've just download cartoon Kat-tun ep.55(before JE finds out and delete it^^).I wonder how can JE be that fast to delete cartoon Kat-tun ep.54 just a few days after it is shown :pale:
By the way.I have just found that someone made a Jin fan club on Facebook.There's something interesting there like the videoclip(but it's very old) in which Jin was interviewed about Yukan club and he says that Junno always told jokes to everyone but hardly anyone felt it funny :whistling: Jin said that he smiles when hearing it partly because he want to make Junno pleased :P but he sometimes felt annoyed :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 13:25

Hello :)

I also want Kt to go back to rock as fast as they can :(

Delete Cartoon?! From where? O_O??! I manage to get every episode without many problems, raw of course, but as the subbing is slow right now it is the easiest to get.

The old clips are interesting to watch ;) i just got my hands in one from when Jin had not changed his voice XD

Oh yes, that interview was shown in one tv show but can't remember which one :P I posted lots of links to all i had Yukan related in yukna thread here, you may want to check them to see if you missed something ;)

From the latest Cartoon :) Looved how kiddy Jin and Ueda were, just like the old times, including headslap by Jin LOLL

It is biig so under spoilers ;)

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 25th, '08, 17:34

omg!! jin's solo preview is out!!! one word "pervy" XD XD XD im soo loving it i can't wait for the complete version...
and the ms perf is totally hawt...jin's voice --->awesome!! :thumleft: :thumleft:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 25th, '08, 19:04

Ginoru: Ueda, surely, need to gain some weight XD
Sweet: I'd like to hear it, gotta search :D hope that one is not like Sorezore :D but Pinky level is ok :P Haha is little hard but absolutely Sorezore is the most strange one :S

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 25th, '08, 19:19

SP1CA wrote:Ginoru: Ueda, surely, need to gain some weight XD
Sweet: I'd like to hear it, gotta search :D hope that one is not like Sorezore :D but Pinky level is ok :P Haha is little hard but absolutely Sorezore is the most strange one :S
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=20484055 here if you still haven't find it out...
his solo reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake My love...Jin is seriously making me go insane!! :lol :lol I really really love it ! It sound so hot! Even ueda's solo sounds great it sound so beautiful yet so sad..
Jins song really got a perverted lyrics... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 22:10

XD Yes he does need some more weight! but i don't complain on his body right now either ;)

This last days i seem to be the non agreeing voice :(...i will wait to hear a clearer and fullest version of Jin's solo but for what i have heard........i can't say i like it............

sweetserenity08 wrote:his solo reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake My love...

Even ueda's solo sounds great it sound so beautiful yet so sad..
Maybe that is why i can't like the song, i don't like JT, but apart from that for a Jin solo i wanted to hear Jin, following his style not someone else's :(

Ueda's solo is absolutelly fantastic, it got my tears hanging on the edge of my eyes

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Apr 25th, '08, 22:35

Ginoru wrote:
Maybe that is why i can't like the song, i don't like JT, but apart from that for a Jin solo i wanted to hear Jin, following his style not someone else's :(

Ueda's solo is absolutelly fantastic, it got my tears hanging on the edge of my eyes
I know what you mean I pretty much prefer jin to have his own singing style but what really blown me away was the content of his song..XD XD
But there's just one thing until now I still can't quiet comprehend what does "lovejuice" means in the song? or am I too dumb to know? :lol :lol

Ueda's solo got me impressed it sound so heartbreaking, now it would be so much great if he's also doing the piano part.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 23:04

sweetserenity08 wrote:I know what you mean I pretty much prefer jin to have his own singing style but what really blown me away was the content of his song..XD XD
But there's just one thing until now I still can't quiet comprehend what does "lovejuice" means in the song? or am I too dumb to know? :lol :lol

Ueda's solo got me impressed it sound so heartbreaking, now it would be so much great if he's also doing the piano part.
Yes i want that from him to be him and just him

Still not read the lyrics so i cannpt help with the meaning XD but i have a fair idea if it goes around the lines i think XD LOL

I always assume Ueda's songs are good but he never stops surprising me and his voice has grown so much too!.....I want the lyrics!

I guess he could do it if he feels confident at least the main piano!

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 26th, '08, 04:15

i just listened to jin's solo and i didn't relize at first it was all in english. oh jin i couldn't understand half of what you said *pats jin* Jin's song is very perverted ne~ his lyrics scare me a bit.,but i still love you jin.

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 26th, '08, 05:37

i'm sorry Jin...i still love you...but i've never been a fan of techno music.....so i don't really like Lovejuice....though i don't hate it....it just doesn't do anything to me....though i like his voice and sometimes the background music, especially the intro bit.....and i don't have to say that i'm still trying my hardest to convince myself that Jin's speaking in english....it's so difficult to understand.....but then again even when Jin is singing in nippongo, he sometimes eats his words, which is the reason why i could follow Kame's part more in singing KAT-TUN's songs....

DON'T U EVER STOP is ok...though the first time i heard it i said "why do i hear only Jin?"....then i hear Kame's voice the second time i listened to it.....it's more pop when i listened to it....and you guys know how much i love rock, so you guys know i'm not really into it....LOL...and i must say again...i wish they let Koki SING ONLY.....his rapping in the song is really disturbing...he just sounded like he grunts and stuff.....i love Koki, so please give him a song where he won't have to rap....

*their performance is good....glad to see Koichi-senpai there joking around with them......and i have the feeling that the glass (which reminds me of the drama of Kimura-senpai Love Generation, there was an apple glass present everywhere in that drama)breaking in the performance would be part of the PV for the song.....

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 26th, '08, 05:48

Ehh I just listened to LOVEJUICE :\ It's... different? I guess I'm more into fast songs that I can dance to. Jin still sounds nice though :3

LOL I am so different from you guys. After a couple listens, I actually liked sorezore 8D
And I prefer KtF rock to LIPS rock type :\

Time to listen to the others' solos~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 26th, '08, 06:36

*Ginoru:Thanks a lot for the thread.It looks like i've missed a lot of interesting things^^ :D
*sweetserenity08:Thank you very much for the link.I can't help yelling when i see it :cheers:
Yeah,it look like all the solo songs of Jin have perverted lyrics even in a very gentle song like Hesitate but in the end it makes the songs more attractive(or sexy,i guess :P )
Speaking about Justin,it reminds me ablout once in cartoon Kat-tun,Jin "borrow" My love lyrics to propose to Leah Dizon :wub: But i always want Jin to be Jin,just Jin,no one else :x Ah once Jin said that when he joint JE,he just had dance lessons but never singing lessons :roll I wonder where his awesome voice comesfrom :mrgreen:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 26th, '08, 06:39

Of course he's born with it 8D God I love his voice so much. More than Tegoshi's D:
Hmm does KAT-TUN have vocal training now? I think someone said that before XD

Ahh I watched the Music Sute performance! Was very good :heart: I thought Jin sounded really good in his solo parts :3 And when they zoomed into his face during "Hell yeah."... :faint:

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 26th, '08, 06:45

KuroiUsagi wrote:Of course he's born with it 8D God I love his voice so much. More than Tegoshi's D:
Hmm does KAT-TUN have vocal training now? I think someone said that before XD
yup...they do have vocal training...God knows they need it especially now that they're busy as hell...they need to practice their voices...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 26th, '08, 06:55

The lyrics of Love juice is already out,you can check it here
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=20484055
I really really like this songs :wub: :thumright: It is really awesome in both the music and the lyric :cheers:
I wonder if it is just my feeling but i think Kame voice in some ways sounds very like Jin's but Kame's is weaker.And to tell the truth i don't like that at all :whistling:

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 26th, '08, 08:04

I just want to say, i don't care about LOVEJUICE lyrics cos i never think about dirty things when i sing along. I enjoy listening to it because the arrangement of music and jin's voice is the best. So, maybe the weakness in this song is it lyrics but well, i already listen to jin's songs before. HA-HA, pinky, the one his perform at Dreamboy, i enjoy listening it. just don't put your dirty mind cos the lyrics.
maybe jin should give someone else to write a lyrics for him next time. Luv u jin forever! :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 26th, '08, 13:08

sweetserenity08 wrote:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=20484055 here if you still haven't find it out...
his solo reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake My love...Jin is seriously making me go insane!! :lol :lol I really really love it ! It sound so hot! Even ueda's solo sounds great it sound so beautiful yet so sad..
Jins song really got a perverted lyrics... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thanks for the lyrics :D I've just listened the song on youtube. I listened many times( well, it's catchy) but couldn't notice any japanese words XD i read the comments on youtube, also now i'm reading the thread; yes it's not only me :S it's full english.

^^I've been all around the world
But I've seen nothing, seen nothing
Like you ^^

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whistling:

well, i don't think it's perverted as Sorezore :D at last he didn't use and f*ck word here XD that level in his song is ok, i think XD

''Drop that sh*t life...'' is not that bad either XD

guess i got used to Jin's ''take off your clothes come in my room'' theme XD

miclye

Post by miclye » Apr 26th, '08, 14:50

hmm.. I just listened to Jin's song and... well, it's not quite what I expected.
Pinky was the sexiest song ever from Jin. And I'm sorry but I don't quite feel the same for LoveJuice.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 26th, '08, 15:32

I feel like Lovejuice is better than Pinky :D but it's my view. I especially like ^^I've been all around the world
But I've seen nothing, seen nothing
Like you^^ part :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '08, 00:23

shosef wrote:i'm sorry Jin...i still love you...but i've never been a fan of techno music.....so i don't really like Lovejuice....though i don't hate it....it just doesn't do anything to me....

and i don't have to say that i'm still trying my hardest to convince myself that Jin's speaking in english....
it's so difficult to understand.....but then again even when Jin is singing in nippongo, he sometimes eats his words,

DON'T U EVER STOP is ok....it's more pop when i listened to it....and you guys know how much i love rock, so you guys know i'm not really into it....LOL...

and i must say again...i wish they let Koki SING ONLY.....his rapping in the song is really disturbing...he just sounded like he grunts and stuff.....i love Koki, so please give him a song where he won't have to rap....

*their performance is good....glad to see Koichi-senpai there joking around with them......

and i have the feeling that the glass breaking in the performance would be part of the PV for the song.....
[/quote]

I have to agree :( I guess i'l give it another chance when a clear version appears and, if he decides to sing it on the cons, watch it

LOLLLLLLLLL to both english an japanese XD

Ok, i know i am weird music wise but it reminds me of "gloria" don't know why i make this connection.............

I like Koki there but i agree i'd like to hear him sing "normal" from time to time

I would consider it standar...the last Music Station Lips was good, and that ball.. ihope so XD if not it'd be a bit weird, but after seeing the performance and clothes i wonder where the rumored club scene and female dancers fit LOL

Domoto K should be proud ;) his chosen ones are the only ones that get almost to where Kinki Kids are in selling

ruby_fann wrote:*Ginoru:Thanks a lot for the thread.It looks like i've missed a lot of interesting things^^ :D

Yeah,it look like all the solo songs of Jin have perverted lyrics even in a very gentle song like Hesitate but in the end it makes the songs more attractive(or sexy,i guess :P )

Speaking about Justin,it reminds me ablout once in cartoon Kat-tun,Jin "borrow" My love lyrics to propose to Leah Dizon :wub: But i always want Jin to be Jin,just Jin,no one else :x

Ah once Jin said that when he joint JE,he just had dance lessons but never singing lessons :roll

I wonder where his awesome voice comesfrom :mrgreen:
You're welcome ;) just look back and you'd see ;)

I don't consider any of Jin lyrics perverted, hot and sexual yes, but perverted is a word for other things.... the change makes it more sensual, that is the placfe towards most people tend when they mature

And that is the bad thing, i want Jin to be Jin, not someone's reflection in a way, i hope to see Jin in his next solo

LOL and he joined because he saw Ryo and thought it was cool LOLL

For that... yoy have to be born with it, it is a gift :)

KuroiUsagi wrote:Hmm does KAT-TUN have vocal training now? I think someone said that before XD
They have, at least Maru, our insider, has stated it a couple of times and Ueda in his last entry said so too, and that he had finally mastered the vibrato, wich is evident by his solo ;)

shosef wrote:yup...they do have vocal training...God knows they need it especially now that they're busy as hell...they need to practice their voices...

Indeed, train your chords is a must thinking on all the concerts they have ahead even if they are not as much as other :(

ruby_fann wrote:I wonder if it is just my feeling but i think Kame voice in some ways sounds very like Jin's but Kame's is weaker.And to tell the truth i don't like that at all :whistling:
LOL it is your feeling XD Jin and Kame's voices are really different and distinctive(i can't say the same on looks XD i have a couple of pics wher you could think is one of them and it is the other), if you want to point a voice in Kattun that can be mistaken by Jin's is Maru's, it has happened soo many times already specially in some ranges XD adn in the medium tones he blends with Ueda's voice too

diyaz wrote:I just want to say, i don't care about LOVEJUICE lyrics cos i never think about dirty things when i sing along. I enjoy listening to it because the arrangement of music and jin's voice is the best. So, maybe the weakness in this song is it lyrics but well, i already listen to jin's songs before. HA-HA, pinky, the one his perform at Dreamboy, i enjoy listening it. just don't put your dirty mind cos the lyrics.
maybe jin should give someone else to write a lyrics for him next time. Luv u jin forever! :D
And no matter what most people don't know japanese so it doesn't really matter ;)

It is not the lyrics, the problem here is the music, he should have written it himself too, we know he can and fairly well

miclye wrote:hmm.. I just listened to Jin's song and... well, it's not quite what I expected.
Pinky was the sexiest song ever from Jin. And I'm sorry but I don't quite feel the same for LoveJuice.
I think your feeling is the general feeling of those who know Jin's style from a long time :(

SP1CA wrote:I feel like Lovejuice is better than Pinky :D but it's my view. I especially like ^^I've been all around the world
But I've seen nothing, seen nothingLike you^^ part :D
I am sorry i can't agree, if you mean the lyrics, may be but the song as a whole...Pinky is better

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 27th, '08, 01:13

Ooo about Kame and Jin's voices, I've always thought Kame sounded kind of nasally. This is just me comparing him to Jin though XD

Jin's voice.. is really hard to miss for me o.O It's either I think his voice is really unique (:heart:)... or I'm overly obsessive D:
Ginoru wrote: I don't consider any of Jin lyrics perverted, hot and sexual yes, but perverted is a word for other things.... the change makes it more sensual, that is the placfe towards most people tend when they mature
I agree! Though.. I never really consider the lyrics much when I sing along XD

Edit: Oh oh! Does anyone have the lyrics for Sore Zore Omoi?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '08, 02:30

KuroiUsagi wrote:Ooo about Kame and Jin's voices, I've always thought Kame sounded kind of nasally. This is just me comparing him to Jin though XD

Jin's voice.. is really hard to miss for me o.O It's either I think his voice is really unique (:heart:)... or I'm overly obsessive D:

I agree! Though.. I never really consider the lyrics much when I sing along XD

Edit: Oh oh! Does anyone have the lyrics for Sore Zore Omoi?
Junno is more nasal (he should impost more!) but yep another reason to not miss him

LOL Jin's voice is fantastic, still so japanese ;) It is difficult to mistake it :)

And after all in japanese it is not like if we understand a lot XD i need to think every word twice to understand!!

It takes me ages to understand a quarter of every cartoon XD Thanks to the subber!! By the way the last ep has already been subbed by BNS and it is up in Kattunlove and i have to say that the massage dialogue between Jin and Ueda at one point was quite...interesting XD LOLL poor girls. But it also has this other bit ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 27th, '08, 06:17

LOL i think massage scene is really funny.Jin is very sensitive,first is with his collarbone and now with his foot^^ :D I can't stop laughing when Jin stands next to Ueda and then slaps him :P (i've thought he would do some massage for Ueda^^)O haven't got the subbed.So is this trip some kind of "punishment" in cartoon Kat-tun when thay lose 5 times in a row?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 27th, '08, 19:06

Ginoru wrote:
SP1CA wrote:I feel like Lovejuice is better than Pinky :D but it's my view. I especially like ^^I've been all around the world
But I've seen nothing, seen nothingLike you^^ part :D
I am sorry i can't agree, if you mean the lyrics, may be but the song as a whole...Pinky is better
no, i meant the music of that part. the arrangement of Lovejuice sounded me better (by the way it was from another song,i read on LJ XD Low by Jade Macrae) even though i don't like electronical/electronicak based music. I like this one :D i could listen it over and over again yesterday. but i need to say that i'm not very into Don't U Ever Stop XD
Ginoru wrote:

me,too XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '08, 23:45

ruby_fann wrote:LOL i think massage scene is really funny.Jin is very sensitive,first is with his collarbone and now with his foot^^ :D I can't stop laughing when Jin stands next to Ueda and then slaps him :P (i've thought he would do some massage for Ueda^^)

O haven't got the subbed.So is this trip some kind of "punishment" in cartoon Kat-tun when thay lose 5 times in a row?
It is and it is even funnier with the subs XD
but after watching the subbed one i am afraid some fanfiction writters may have been inspired
I felt like watching a kindergarten scene LOL

Nop, the pusnishment was the Hokkaido special where only MAru and Jin had to do it, Maru for being the worse in darts and Jin for being the last to come into the show. This one was called "The no-plan spring special" and basically the program told them to do whatever they wanted in a certain amount of time because in that time the show would pay for everything but stop paying the moment the time run out ;)

SP1CA wrote:no, i meant the music of that part. the arrangement of Lovejuice sounded me better (by the way it was from another song,i read on LJ XD Low by Jade Macrae) even though i don't like electronical/electronicak based music. I like this one :D i could listen it over and over again yesterday. but i need to say that i'm not very into Don't U Ever Stop XD
It may be, but having one songs sounding like another i don't like and up to now all Jin songs sounded Jin
I am not into em either and just could stand it once, lets see if with a better version i can do it but so far the only one i could listen to once and again was Ueda's solo and after him Koki's

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 29th, '08, 00:41

but after watching the subbed one i am afraid some fanfiction writters may have been inspired
^^You really made me curious :roll I guess i need to get the subbed as soon as possible^^I have just known the concert schedule
06/21 - Hiroshima 06/28 - Sendai 07/07 - Shizuoka 07/12 - Hokkaidou
06/22 - Hiroshima 06/29 - Sendai 07/08 - Shizuoka 07/13 - Hokkaidou
07/16 - Osaka 07/20 - Ishikawa 07/30 - Fukuoka 08/02 - Tokyo
07/17 - Osaka 07/21 - Ishikawa 07/31 - Fukuoka 08/03 - Tokyo
I wish i could attend the Tokyo concert but :-( It may be just a daydreamT_T
Ah,bout the song Don't U ever stop,i think is is the good one,especially the chorus.Although Keep the faith is the song i like most,i can say that Don't U ever stop among the songs i like to listen over and over again :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 29th, '08, 00:49

Go check it and then tell me ;) LOLL

Between Hiroshima and Sendai is Jin's birthday, maybe fans will congratulate him either early or late XD

Jin has won the 11 Nikan Sports Prize as Besta Actor for Yukan Club :)

Good bless the power of fans XD

And this week Cartoon guest is Hiro from "Heroes" and according to reports Jin seems to get along with him well it doesn't mention in wich language though LOLL

From Myojo june

It is big so...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 29th, '08, 00:57

Ginoru wrote:And this week Cartoon guest is Hiro from "Heroes" and according to reports Jin seems to get along with him well it doesn't mention in wich language though LOLL
Hehe, i'd love to see the two of them converse for a bit in English. :)