Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 5th, '08, 05:07

I love that gif were is it from.. looks recenty or really old...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 5th, '08, 15:11

It is a fancam from the Cartoon Kattun II you cons May 3, 2007

I wish i could find it!! it has to be really funny!!

Yay! new page XD won't get all distracted by........................... :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 9th, '08, 01:23

From jibun-no-kage.livejournal i bring you Ueda's part from "KAT-TUN's Valentine Day & White Day" from March 2008's Duet. All credits to jibun-no-kage for her kind translation :)
Ueda Tatsuya

Q1. What is the present you want to receive from a girl on Valentine?

- Anything’s fine. Just receiving them makes me happy (Laughs). If it’s sweet things, chocolates are fine but cookies are, too. Actually, I also like cookies with simple flavors.

Q2. Up until now, is there any particular special thought or memory on Valentine Day?

- Originally, I have not much interest in events and all, and so, I always ended up forgetting Valentine (Laughs). But when I think of it now, I remember that during my school years, there was this one time when I suddenly received something from someone I don’t know while on the train. I was really shocked.

Q3. If you are to reciprocate on White Day, what kind of present will you give?

- I want to treat her to meals. And I want to give her something out of the ordinary. Like cooking meals for her or something. But as we speak, there are really only a few times when I give presents on White Day (Laughs).

Q4. What kind of girl you wish you’d get presents from during Valentine’s Day?

- I think it is proper to present a return gift and I don’t want the kind of girl that questions or objects gifts and says things like, “Why is it this?” Presents are feelings, right? As long as it’s not a girl who can’t properly appreciate such feelings, then, any girl would be fine.
He is so simple with this things XD LOL

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Mar 15th, '08, 10:05

i have recently watched letters of kat-tun to each other in cartoon kat-tun dvd and tat-chan is soooo cute in it... playing dumb just becasue jin doesn't want him to react... LOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '08, 02:35

Those two are really cute interacting :) Did you notice when Jin was reading to him that Ueda had swallow to keep going? he was really taken aback by what Jin said so sweet :wub:

And in the latest CtKt they worked toguether again XD This time being bad boys! LOL

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Mar 25th, '08, 02:43

So has he never been in a drama or something?

junebug6272

Post by junebug6272 » Mar 25th, '08, 03:20

this was posted a while back but no one translated it so I thought I would give it a shot
sayuri1012 wrote: Image
What if!! The members of KAT-TUN were girls…

Ueda: Kame would be really aware of his own cuteness, in a good way though.
Akanishi: Yeah, probably. He would be pretty popular.
Ueda: Yeah and Akanishi would be a modern girl, but very private.
Akanishi: I definitely wouldn’t be popular (lol). Of the 6 of us Taguchi would be the only one who would make a really cutesy girl (lol)
Ueda: Yeah, but “her” clothing would be kind of weird (lol). And Koki would be a gyaru.
Akanishi: Yeah like the ones that hang out in Shibuya. Ueda…hm…I can’t really imagine.
Ueda: I’d be serious! Or I’d pretend to be serious but really like to play around. What about Nakamaru?
Akanishi: Hmm…A normal girl? (lol)
Ueda: Probably. Kind of like a normal college student who falls in love normally…
Akanishi: Coming up with this was harder than I thought (lol).
:D

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 25th, '08, 03:29

junebug6272 wrote:
What if!! The members of KAT-TUN were girls…
Thank you for translating that! LOL I love how Jin says he wouldn't be a popular girl (it's a total lie and YOU KNOW IT JIN) Tat-chan would pretend to be serious? Huh? Why would he wanna do that XD Lol Bakanishi, it's okay, you don't have to think anymore *huggles*

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 25th, '08, 04:44

gomen gomen... i never got to traslating... V__V But i said that if i don't go ahead and translate... thank you!! Jin sayin ghe no be popular...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 26th, '08, 01:44

junebug6272 Thanks a lot for the translation :)I find quite interesting that Jin has Ueda as the only one he cannot picture as a girl, that says a lot about how Ueda really is :)

But giving Junno the girl role......... XD LOL but Barbie chan is gone he cut his hair :)

I wnated to share the first Ueda pic i kept :) I really love this one, after all it was the first one who defeated me to Ueda and i am very happy to surrender :)

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Apr 4th, '08, 17:19

hi minna!!!
it seems like people in this thread have been busy with real life ne...
i'm also one of you, and fortunately it's weekend and i finally have time to post...

i really miss this thread...

anyway, i would love to share with you two pics of tat-chan...
and can anyone help me where the first pic is taken?

he really looks good with glasses ne

jinda from the concert

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 4th, '08, 23:42

XD I just couldn't find anything to talk about! My mind has moved on from JinDa to Pin & Akame :cry: But that picture is still so hot :wub:

About that first picture, my guess would be Jin's coming back press conference. Just because it looks like a paparazzi shot, the walls look like the conference room, and the glass of water (lol)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 5th, '08, 00:10

Yep, it is Jin's come back press con, he was soooo cute there!!

nanmaP It seems everyone disspaeared but i always find time for my two boys :-) Good to see you around

KuroiUsagi Didn't know you were living from things from the past!! LOL akame...LOL where is that now XD XD and Pin..well it seems that Jin and Shirota have been going around without Pi a lot latelly, as in months!

It is Jin-Maru time and soon will be Jin-Ueda time again XD as Jin has said he went filming with Ueda :)

And not to leave the post without pics, here some i composed ;)

Got a couple of him as a toddler(plus his siter if you have ever wanted to see her) but i will show them some other time

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 5th, '08, 00:31

Nnn yeah, but I've been stuck on Akame fanfiction D: (particularly "In His Care", omg epic fic *dies*) I have this tendency of moving backwards in my fandoms, until I catch up that is. Pin I will forever hold dear in my heart :wub:

Question, why do I see quite a few JunDa fics? o.O

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 5th, '08, 01:41

LOL i am all forward! past is past and therefore dead for me, just memories. And as i don't read fanfiction...i prefer to keep them in the real life realm 8) Just think getting to much into fanfiction and finally getting to meet any of them and something from those things come to your head! it'd be so embarrasing! XD

Junda? it is easy, for the longest time it was Jin-Kame/Koki.Maru/ and Junno and Ueda used to be the last pair but as luckily things have change soo much we get lots of variety nowadays :) See? i don't dwell in the past XD LOL

It is curious how Ueda used to be left there in the back until Jin went away and he voluntarilly took on Jin's share in the songs, that was a brave moment for him and did not bad, and people began noticing him more and now he is the third strongest in KT :)

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Apr 9th, '08, 16:09

i miss cartoon kat-tun... does anyone know if someone has subbed the new episodes?
i really miss tat-chan!!!

anyway, does anyone here have the video of ueda performing sparking in their concert?
i really loved his performance their plus his hair was black... *totally looks HOT*

thnks minna, i miss posting here!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '08, 21:29

nanmaP wrote:i miss cartoon kat-tun... does anyone know if someone has subbed the new episodes?
i really miss tat-chan!!!

anyway, does anyone here have the video of ueda performing sparking in their concert?
i really loved his performance their plus his hair was black... *totally looks HOT*

thnks minna, i miss posting here!!!

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3808/ueda70ud5.jpg
Dymen_ Angel's subbing team seems to have taken subbing Cartoon, there are many episodes to sub yet and they will need time to catch up unless someone else, another subbing team help them :)

Got it :) here you have
http://www.divshare.com/download/4211889-901

Got also threee other Sparkling performances from TV and two version of the song one of them is quite special ;)

You miss posting here?? There's no need! come and post whenever you feel like it!! ;)

By the way nice pic, if you don't mind it goes straight to my collection :lol

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Apr 13th, '08, 11:28

ohhh... thanks for sharing!!
what performance of sparking that is special?

and of course you can take the pic..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 14th, '08, 00:00

nanmaP wrote:ohhh... thanks for sharing!!
what performance of sparking that is special?

and of course you can take the pic..

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/463/ueda72gp1.jpg
You are welcome :) as long as i have it i don't mind sharing at all :)

Oh, that performance is special because is a total live, no arranging voice, sound...nothing; even the music is faded and you can hear how rough is his voice, i really like it :wub:

Thanks one can never have enough Ueda pics :) (And even more, shop pics, since i never cared to save them and now i am trying to recover XD )

Ooo Ueda master of drawing :lol gosh! so cute!!

Ops i almost forget!! This week Cartoon will have JinDa!! can't wait to see them :)

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 16th, '08, 14:30

Ah good to know someone will take cartoon subbing, but could anyone translate Ueda's "Jitsu wa boku..." part?? i know it has something to do with the classes he took when he was little. But i can't understand everything he says... and when it comes to Ueda i get really curious =PP

kat-tun as girls would look like that XD
Ueda would be the pretiest :P

baibai.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 17th, '08, 01:22

OMG Ueda is cute like that LOL dhdfhd Kame-chan is cute too. I was expecting Jin to be prettier >.> Maybe it's his weird wig. (Is there a higher quality pic of that? x3)

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Apr 17th, '08, 04:20

The pictures of jin and ueda were really sweet. :wub: There is something about the way jin looked at ueda. Am i imagining things because I'm a jinda fan? :scratch: In the video of ame no melody jin messed his dance steps because i swear he was staring at ueda's face. I can't wait to watch the next ep of cartoon kat-tun. Too bad chikara is not subbing anymore :cry: BTW i found this video on youtube.

credits goes to moocowmoo for the subs. I can't believe his parents slapped his face. Poor baby.
Here's another vid. Check out what jin and ueda thinks about sex! LOL.

[img][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... ojo3-1.jpg[/img]
Ahhh! I just love how jin looked lovingly at ueda. :wub:

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 17th, '08, 14:43

No i couldn't find a bigger img, but if someone do, plz share ^^'

Ahh so thats what happened... really strict... poor chibi Ueda.
Well, now i know o.o
thanks!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 18th, '08, 01:15

KuroiUsagi wrote:OMG Ueda is cute like that LOL dhdfhd Kame-chan is cute too. I was expecting Jin to be prettier >.> Maybe it's his weird wig. (Is there a higher quality pic of that? x3)
It is weird because after all they are guys!! (despite me having to rethink about it sometimes when i look at Kame....)

sayuri1012 wrote:The pictures of jin and ueda were really sweet. :wub: There is something about the way jin looked at ueda. Am i imagining things because I'm a jinda fan? :scratch:

In the video of ame no melody jin messed his dance steps because i swear he was staring at ueda's face.

I can't wait to watch the next ep of cartoon kat-tun. Too bad chikara is not subbing anymore :cry: BTW i found this video on youtube.
credits goes to moocowmoo for the subs. I can't believe his parents slapped his face. Poor baby.

Here's another vid. Check out what jin and ueda thinks about sex! LOL.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... ojo3-1.jpg
Ahhh! I just love how jin looked lovingly at ueda. :wub:
LOL I don't know if you being a JinDa affects your judgement but for sure those two are close :) I am JinDa but more pair than pairing ;)

Thatt's a sweet video!! Have you seen the "stare", it was in one music satation while they were walking down the steps, really cute :)

Let's hope those intending to keep on subbing it can do something, but this situation of so many weeks without knowing about it makes me nervous ......

I can't believe his parents either, i have never been slapped in my life even if i failed! they had other methods...

LOL I like their answers, but mine would be more towards Ueda's XD

Oh! that photoshoot! You should check it full, Maru was there too LOLL

naiy wrote:No i couldn't find a bigger img, but if someone do, plz share ^^'

Ahh so thats what happened... really strict... poor chibi Ueda.
Well, now i know o.o
thanks!
Well, i have a couple, i don't really like them because i can't see a girl in Ueda no matter how i look, in that i am like Jin ;)

As thisis just and Ueda thread i'll post Ueda's pics, have you seen the Cartoon Kattun II You con fancam with Ueda dressed in a fuku?? (it has to be somewhre in past pages, it is worth looking for it XD )

ImageImage

So sorry Tat-chan! forgive me!!

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 18th, '08, 23:01

Uahhh!! full dressed :w00t:
huaihaoihaoiuaha oh my...
But you're right, even wearing a girl seifuku he's still pretty boyish 8)
thx for the pic :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '08, 02:32

LOL yep, fully dressed not really as good as expected ne? ;)

He looks much better when he is not dressed like that but more in his style ;)

One of my fav pics, it looks like if he is just in the middle of a visual k or jrock con

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:59

It's a really nice pic ^^

My fav now is this one from their calendar:

*¬*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 22nd, '08, 23:15

Who wouldn't have that one as fav now?! I almost lost my eyes when i saw his arm! Good think he is showing a bit more lately isn't it XD ?

By the way i cut the smaller pics from the calendar and edited them for another forum, and aslo uploaded all Ueda's big pics in a zip to share in a really big size, if you want i can share tehm here too :)

And I LOVE Your avatar!! :D

I have to think wich one is my fav right now, from the old ones this comes before any other

Any old one as fav?? ;)

Oh! I listened to the new song................................let's just say i hope it grows on me but i will wait for the solos to appear......

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 23rd, '08, 18:57

Ohh thx ^^
my first Ueda gif ^^
It took a while for me to chose one image... taihen desu ne =P
they're all too cute to chose >_<

Sure thing! Share them here as well ^^
let's keep this thread going!

so old one as fav... so many, but they're in some cds or dvds that probably hav just "kattun" written on it =P~
but here i like these:
rock star
helpless XD
sweet smile
kattUn
this one that i got here chou kawaii ^^

oh yes! i listened to the new song too... strangely i have nothing to say...
saa... low low quality couldn't hear very well... i'll wait for the release maruda version =P

almost kami reberu... XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 23:06

naiy wrote:Ohh thx ^^
my first Ueda gif ^^
It took a while for me to chose one image... taihen desu ne =P
they're all too cute to chose >_<
Indeed!! It is really cute :) He is far more funny than people think he is ;)
Sure thing! Share them here as well ^^
let's keep this thread going!
Ok, i hope you like them!! It took me a week to be able to "clean" the pics (i deleted other members where i could XD)
so old one as fav... so many, but they're in some cds or dvds that probably hav just "kattun" written on it =P~
but here i like these:
rock star
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... alface.jpg
this one that i got here chou kawaii ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... nda327.jpg
Nice pics, when he goes all rock he looks soo great and different!! i hope he keeps on this line for long! Did you see "Lost" performance from CtKt con? I was hypnotized and wanted his choker!! XD

Oh Gosh!! JinDa!! a weak point of me! I love how silly both can be toguether!! so cute, sometimes they look so much alike i call them the "fraternal twins" LOL got a collection just of JinDa :wub:
oh yes! i listened to the new song too... strangely i have nothing to say...
saa... low low quality couldn't hear very well... i'll wait for the release maruda version =P
It is not strange....i find nothing really memorable in the new song despite being better than YnU

You will be able to get this song too in the new album's LE... You know of the new album don't you?

[/quote]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... shi715.gif
almost kami reberu... XD[/quote]

XD Jin imitating Maru; he laughed so much with Ueda's In fact i part LOLL

Oh yes! the calendar pics!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Original size 3360x5000 reduced by photobucket to 1680x2500 ¬¬ (and it was the one which kept it bigger! ) Sorry this is enormous here XD XD
The rest of the big pics :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zg3nnjyzhnz

Enjoy!!

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 24th, '08, 01:00

Ginoru wrote:Indeed!! It is really cute :) He is far more funny than people think he is ;)
I agree! Ueda is not that mysterious now. He's proving to be very funny indeed! Specially on the radio show with maru ^^ he talks a lot and do different voices ^^ "Aa ii naa~" Too cute!! >__<
And he is a great drawer!
Ginoru wrote: Ok, i hope you like them!! It took me a week to be able to "clean" the pics (i deleted other members where i could XD)
thx for the imgs ^^
i'm not that pacient to "clean" them all like that :P
Only when it comes to Ueda or Jin or Toma... perhaps Maru well that's a lot already XD
hahah By the way i'm a bit Jinda Myself XDD
They do look good together *¬*

Ginoru wrote:Nice pics, when he goes all rock he looks soo great and different!! i hope he keeps on this line for long! Did you see "Lost" performance from CtKt con? I was hypnotized and wanted his choker!! XD
Yeah!! That is sooo true!! His solo performaces are the best! He has such a great voice when he's singing his own songs. Rocksh style really suits him *¬*

Ginoru wrote:You will be able to get this song too in the new album's LE... You know of the new album don't you?
Yeah, i saw the track list today =]
looking forward for it!! ^^

ano... since you've got so much material =P
could i make a request? :P
Do you have any pics of Ueda wearing that "pirate captain" outfit?
i've only a few very low quality...
thx already! ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 13:44

naiy wrote:I agree! Ueda is not that mysterious now. He's proving to be very funny indeed! Specially on the radio show with maru ^^ he talks a lot and do different voices ^^ "Aa ii naa~" Too cute!! >__<
I think he never was, but he was not so blatantly open as others so people saw him as misterious, if those closer to him didn't think of him like that the had to be right and now we see they were ;)
LOLLL I love that three year old style of his XD XD
thx for the imgs ^^
i'm not that pacient to "clean" them all like that :P
Only when it comes to Ueda or Jin or Toma... perhaps Maru well that's a lot already XD
hahah By the way i'm a bit Jinda Myself XDD
They do look good together *¬*
No problem :) I enjoyed what i saw while cleaning them LOLL I onnly have patience with Ueda and Jin, those two are my boys, i care Junno too but less XD
Oh! I am JinDa, totally XD but not as pairing i love to see how they interact and how funny they are toguether and since Butterfly...they should sing more and more often toguether!!!!
Yeah!! That is sooo true!! His solo performaces are the best! He has such a great voice when he's singing his own songs. Rocksh style really suits him *¬*
I want to hear his new solo!! I have herd a bit of Junno's, better than Samurai, and another bit of koki's really cool thei time, if today Kame leaks his then we may have Jin's by monday and Ueda's or Maru's by tuesday............
ano... since you've got so much material =P
could i make a request? :P
Do you have any pics of Ueda wearing that "pirate captain" outfit?
i've only a few very low quality...
thx already! ^^
Pirate captain? You mean Kaizokuban? I can try and look what i have...or cap the concert ;)...but quality....

From the latest Cartoon Kattun I felt soo envious and a bit jealous too XD but laughed soo hard when i saw Jin slapping Ueda's back!! LOLL Love to see they are still as they used to be as kids

Biiggg again XD
I loove Ueda's stare in the second and third pics.......................

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 22:16

I don't like to make double posts but this deserves it! Ueda's solo is out and it is the best one so far! It is a great song that really makes me want to hear it more times, gosh i want to hear it now again!! (but i won't or i'll cry again :P ) XD Ueda's voice has improved very much too wich is a plus, can't wait to see this on stage!!

Enjoy

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=20474285

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 29th, '08, 00:08

Hehehe i laughed a lot too XD
the "itee" scene.
we were expecting some prank from bakanish...^^
it's always funny to see those two interacting, so it was the best part of the episode.
But Maru/Junno was pretty funny too ^^ why can't Nakamaru win!? o.o kawaisou...

well anyway... thx for the link, but there's only 30sec of his new single, right? couldn't hear his vocal, but seems nice.
can't wait to hear it :roll

The captain outfit i mean is this one, he was wearing on the countdown too.

oh captain my captain~! :wub:

heheh ja.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 29th, '08, 00:49

naiy wrote:Hehehe i laughed a lot too XD
the "itee" scene.
we were expecting some prank from bakanish...^^
it's always funny to see those two interacting, so it was the best part of the episode.

But Maru/Junno was pretty funny too ^^ why can't Nakamaru win!? o.o kawaisou...

well anyway... thx for the link, but there's only 30sec of his new single, right? couldn't hear his vocal, but seems nice.
can't wait to hear it :roll

The captain outfit i mean is this one, he was wearing on the countdown too.
]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... p041_U.jpg
oh captain my captain~! :wub:
heheh ja.
Have you watched the subbed version of the episode?? it is even funnier!! With Ueda scared of falling asleep in case Jin decided to pull a prank on him as he was wearing only paper underwear LOLL but Jin's answer was great XD "i may pull it off you" LOLLL after that i wouldn't fall asleep either XD

Or Jin complaining the cofee was time lost to have Ueda answer "it was your idea"

I love this two toguether it is like watching kindergarten kids, and Jin has not lost his custome of headslapping Ueda!! I was soo happy to seee that :)

LOL Maru has always the loosing end in almost everything XD but Junno is always lucky (thank kami or he would be able to walk anymore!! :crazy: )

30 seconds? Nope, i checked and the 4:16 minutes are still up in the webpage, try again and if it doesn't work i have a rip but will discard it as soon as i get the good version ;)

Oh that's not really a costume XD i mean the costume plus the hat, the costume is the "elvis costume" from Cartoon KAttun II You cons and he added that hat; the countdown is the only place i think you can see it ;) anyway if you just want the costume i can check my files and Cartoon dvd to cap it

Myojo June

It is biggg

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Apr 29th, '08, 07:07

I have a wallpaper pic of Ueda in a pirate outfit. Btw, where did you hear the parts f their new songs?

Image/

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 29th, '08, 07:46

ginoru: from what epi is that? m curious, i wanna see it too.. it seems funny.. :D wer can i watch it (subbed)?
thnaks!

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Apr 29th, '08, 16:19

just a question..

the person next to jin, is it ueda?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 29th, '08, 23:25

Silent_Orchestra Unfortunatally it is not showing :(

rairai wrote:ginoru: from what epi is that? m curious, i wanna see it too.. it seems funny.. :D wer can i watch it (subbed)?
thnaks!
Las special that was aired last week, i advice you to watch them raw anyway and try to catch things here and there because subbing will take long for normal epsiodes; lucky for you this two part special the previous one and this week's will and have been subbed quickly because they are interesting; you can get this last ones subbed in kattunlove, jonerecords or baka no sekai. Tomorrow episode who knows when will it be subbed unless the subbing staff have a Heroes fan in them ;)

nanmaP wrote:just a question..
the person next to jin, is it ueda?

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3010/jinda7iq7.jpg
Nope that's Yassu from Kanjani8 on Jin's other side is Ryo

Sorry i still have to look for the "elvis" costume pics XD

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 29th, '08, 23:38

thanks Ginoru!
ok, il watch it raw.. and try to understad em.. :)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Apr 29th, '08, 23:44

Sorry the image thing doesn't seem to be working so I will post the link and attach it as a file. Hope it works this time.
Attachments
Slide1.jpg
Slide1.jpg (70.19 KiB) Viewed 3788 times

naiy

Post by naiy » Apr 29th, '08, 23:49

Wahhh!! Ginoru-san!! thank you!! (new fav...!? XD)
that pic made me happy... ;__;

I listened to Junno and kame's solos.
I'm still looking for the others... And i'll try that site again. =]

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I have a wallpaper pic of Ueda in a pirate outfit.
thx for the wallpaper!
kakkoi captain ueda =D

rairai wrote:wer can i watch it (subbed)?
here: http://community.livejournal.com/bakanosekai/
baka no sekai subbed both parts of the "no plan day" episode. =]

Ueda playing the... (whats that again...!?) XD
baibai ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 30th, '08, 00:14

rairai wrote:thanks Ginoru!
ok, il watch it raw.. and try to understad em.. :)
;) don't worry it won't be difficult to get the general idea, japanese is a very onomatopoeical language, well at least three latest ones are subbed ;) BNS is doing a good job

Silent_Orchestra wrote:Sorry the image thing doesn't seem to be working so I will post the link and attach it as a file. Hope it works this time.
;) Don't worry; i see Ueda at Kaizokuben there ;) he was really cute there :)

naiy wrote:Wahhh!! Ginoru-san!! thank you!! (new fav...!? XD)
that pic made me happy... ;__;

I listened to Junno and kame's solos.
I'm still looking for the others... And i'll try that site again. =]

Ueda playing the... (whats that again...!?) XD
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... rhythm.jpg
baibai ^^
LOL It is a great pic, he has some really greatones from time to time XD I love how from someone people always is saying looks very femmenine his manners are FAR from that LOLLL, i'd never forget Jin telling him to move and close his legs in cartoon because he was takinga almost all the sofa XD and it was the olde red continuous one!! LOL

All solos are up for download at kattunlove and jonerecords ;)

I guess drum? or small taiko drum?

This was posted a time back i think, but it is nice XD credits on teh pic ;)

naiy

Post by naiy » May 1st, '08, 01:05

Finally i got Ueda's solo!! And omg is the best so far!!!
although it is very low quality i can still tell it sounds great!
He really is improving his skills. I already loved his voice and with this song i fell in love over again! >_<

愛の華

I saw the romaji lyric somewhere, so i'm posting here.

Ueda - Ai no Hana

Sashi koru
hikari nisokushi
namae mo omogata

watashi wo
sutsumi konoyoni
yasashi ku
hanami nagamaru

kono machi
keshikiru
iiyo wo kate
anokenai yasashiri
katsuka

hoho nateru
sora wo
miagete
ano nabimonai
usu wo nukomoni
kokoro ubamarete

suzushi
hizashi ni
----retaima
sukoshi egaoni
naretaki o shita

itsuka futari de
aroita sakura michi de
kawara yumoito nikiri shimete sono te wa
hi--- no gaoto
itsuma no ukuwori
ni nokotoki wa
momo ren'ai kara

Ai no sakura wa
kono mure no shi ni (?)
keshite ni doko wa
saku koko wa nai kedo
mo ichi no itsutsu wa
ano richi o
anuitsayuku
masata e (?) na wo

------- hana --
Oh~!
Ah, i found another one! XD
credits on the img.

バイバイ

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 1st, '08, 01:13

I listebed to Dont U Eevr Stop, but idont know where to find their singles. Can somebody tell me where I can listen to their solos, I really want to hear Jin's and Ueda's solo.

naiy

Post by naiy » May 1st, '08, 02:57

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I listebed to Dont U Eevr Stop, but idont know where to find their singles. Can somebody tell me where I can listen to their solos, I really want to hear Jin's and Ueda's solo.
Ginoru-san posted earlier
here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=20474285
Ginoru wrote: This was posted a time back i think, but it is nice pinch credits on teh pic ;)
Thats a reeeally nice pic :-)
Ueda should try visual kei once in a while... XD

Maa... anything looks good on him 8)
Speaking of which... i got that june Myojo(i really really loved that img XD).
Did you read it? I got the translation on kattunlove. (i think...)
Anyway, Ueda's answers were the best! :D
"Eat it all!"
"If it were me, no matter what, I wouldn't lose my temper...
I guess that amounts to losing my temper"
"That is something completely out of your control!"
"revenge is your only option"
Hahahaha :D
And Akanishi declaring he was a lame student...
I heard Ueda saying that too on r-one kat-tun "i hate to study..."
hahaha those boys are such a good example for the kids :P

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 1st, '08, 04:50

Thank you so much!! I just listened to it, it was very beautiful. But thats tobe expected from Ueda. He is incredible. I hope that when I go to Japan for college I will be able to attend one of their concerts. That would be a dream come true.... Oh and if anybody wants it I have the pics of Ueda as a child with his sister

Btw, I found this really cute pic of Ueda iwth a little girl. lol. Its from awhile back though from when he was blonde. And heres some other pics to go along with it....
*one of my fav pics of ueda, i love his hair and smile, and the phone thing is just cute.
[/spoiler]
Attachments
RyoDamanipattemptcopy.png
RyoDamanipattemptcopy.png (230.48 KiB) Viewed 3882 times

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » May 1st, '08, 06:55

Oh me! me! I want a picture of ueda with his sister. I wonder what she looked like. :roll I just watched summary backstage of johnny's and they were talking 'bout ueda. They said that he was well provided for. He really doesn't need to work right? I wonder why did he joined JE? maybe to get away from his strict parents. I love the last ep of cartoon KT Jin and ueda, they really get along pretty well. :wub: This is really not related to anything but i notice that ueda doesn't wear a watch. I've never seen him wearing one :scratch:

this is one of my fav pic of ueda. he looked like a model

I don't know where i got this but why is there a foreign looking guy on the 2nd pic? Is that his dad?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 1st, '08, 07:55

^ I must seem like a very weird fan but... OMG HIS HAIR :heart: I really have a nice hair fetish XD Tat-chan's hair looks so soft and shiny in that pic!
And yes he does look like a model xD He looks nice in black *O*

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 1st, '08, 20:59

I will post the pic as an attachment since it's saved to my homecomp, I can try and find the url of where I got it if you want me to, but I don't know if I can....
Attachments
uedaonesan.jpg
uedaonesan.jpg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
uedachibi.jpg
uedachibi.jpg (17.88 KiB) Viewed 3868 times

naiy

Post by naiy » May 1st, '08, 22:35

i loved that pic XD

And thx for those chibi ueda photos!
omg that is soooo adorable XD
go to a kat-tun concert is my dream too...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 2nd, '08, 04:48

naiy wrote:Finally i got Ueda's solo!! And omg is the best so far!!!
although it is very low quality i can still tell it sounds great!
He really is improving his skills. I already loved his voice and with this song i fell in love over again! >_<

Ah, i found another one! XD
credits on the img.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 0_full.jpg
バイバイ
Yes, but i also hope he does not over use his newly found vibratto, i like how his voice sounds without it ;) but it is ok from time to time

Weren't you surprised the first time you heard him talk??

LOL and the hunt continues XD

naiy wrote:Thats a reeeally nice pic :-)
Ueda should try visual kei once in a while... XD

Maa... anything looks good on him 8)
Speaking of which... i got that june Myojo(i really really loved that img XD).
Did you read it? I got the translation on kattunlove. (i think...)
Anyway, Ueda's answers were the best! :D
"Eat it all!"
"If it were me, no matter what, I wouldn't lose my temper...
I guess that amounts to losing my temper"
"That is something completely out of your control!"
"revenge is your only option"
Hahahaha :D
And Akanishi declaring he was a lame student...
I heard Ueda saying that too on r-one kat-tun "i hate to study..."
hahaha those boys are such a good example for the kids :P

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 5_full.jpg
XD He has always been having hints of it here and there ;) and no matter how whatever he wears turns to jrock vkey LOL

Read yeah, but don't believe him XD he never looses his temper LOLLLL we are talking about the guy who hit koki once before kattun was formed and koki a sempai and kame twice LOLL

Indeed good example LOL

sayuri1012 wrote: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... ledkkk.jpg
I don't know where i got this but why is there a foreign looking guy on the 2nd pic? Is that his dad?
Nope Ueda is full japanese and from an old family it seems ;) that guy is just probably a family friend

KuroiUsagi wrote:^ I must seem like a very weird fan but... OMG HIS HAIR :heart: I really have a nice hair fetish XD Tat-chan's hair looks so soft and shiny in that pic!
And yes he does look like a model xD He looks nice in black *O*
Weird? You don't have a fethis with his tongue do you??

Yeahhhhh!! Please Ueda go back to black!! I have beenasking you please for a year!!!

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I will post the pic as an attachment since it's saved to my homecomp, I can try and find the url of where I got it if you want me to, but I don't know if I can....
LOLL No need for you to look, those caps, because those are caps, are mine XD

I posted them in AF a time back after a friend there requested them from me, they have my trademark LOLL i always fill the space between pics witha plain color that is in the picture itself ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 2nd, '08, 06:19

At first I hated Ueda's new hair color, and then I just disliked it, and then I was okay with it, and now I love it. I don't want him to dye it back, I love the color it is now, he looks so cute with it, My fav. pics are with him and his new color.
Attachments
_ricci_bidan_de_ Myojo-2007-11-Kattun-06.jpg
_ricci_bidan_de_ Myojo-2007-11-Kattun-06.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 3674 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (133.06 KiB) Viewed 3674 times
ueda.jpg
ueda.jpg (96.4 KiB) Viewed 3674 times

naiy

Post by naiy » May 3rd, '08, 17:50

Silent_Orchestra wrote:At first I hated Ueda's new hair color, and then I just disliked it, and then I was okay with it, and now I love it.
i had the same impression. ^^
or perhaps i just got used to it... :P

hora!
Ginoru wrote:we are talking about the guy who hit koki once before kattun was formed and koki a sempai and kame twice LOLL

lol didn't know ht hit kame... and he didn't die =D hahaha now i like Ueda even more! :cheers:

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 3rd, '08, 20:11

Yha, he punched Kame after one of their concerts, when Nakamaru messed up on one of their dance moves and Ueda culd have covered for him but didn't. So Kame got into a fight with Ueda saying that he should have covered for MAru, but Ueda got mad and said that not everybody has the ability to do that like KAme, and then he punched him.

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » May 4th, '08, 01:59

Thanks for the chibi pics of ueda. His sister's really kawaii but ueda :roll hmmmmm (sorry tat-chan) Anyway, who would expect that he would grow into a gorgeous young man. I just saw the new mini music station interview there's Jinda moment (peace sign). They're so cute :wub: . Ueda seem to change his haircolor a lot from reddish brown (mflow ep), to almost black (jitsu wa boku ep) and now its light brown again. love his hairstyle in their don't u ever stop perp. so flirty with flyaways. BTW I wonder where his paper underwear end up with. I swear if i was that girl giving him the massage i'm gonna keep it and put it under my pillows. (talk about underwear fetish) :w00t: I hope its for sale on e-bay. Let's all bid for it! banzai!!:cheers:

he seem to like hooded jackets lately.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '08, 04:54

Silent_Orchestra wrote:At first I hated Ueda's new hair color, and then I just disliked it, and then I was okay with it, and now I love it. I don't want him to dye it back, I love the color it is now, he looks so cute with it
I never hated it, i just prefer the black hair it makes him less "soft", good thing is he has a darker shade now, but who knows what will happen, we are dealing with the guy who said he wanted a different hairstyle for every concert!!

One thing i like of his hair now is that he has to use his eyes more and quite expressive eyes he has!!

naiy wrote:lol didn't know ht hit kame... and he didn't die =D hahaha now i like Ueda even more! :cheers:
Twice, not to mention heated discussions and certain bloody accident; but if you saw the second part of the free day special on CtKt Kame and Koki tehmselves said so ;) and also that he has fought with everyone, nice temper he has, love him XD
One thing i find curious though is that despite discussing and fighting with everyone he lets Jin get the upper hand a lot and it was famous how Ueda shut up with one look, i guess that after all he may stilll be the leader down deep ;)

Silent_Orchestra wrote:Yha, he punched Kame after one of their concerts, when Nakamaru messed up on one of their dance moves and Ueda culd have covered for him but didn't. So Kame got into a fight with Ueda saying that he should have covered for Maru, but Ueda got mad and said that not everybody has the ability to do that like Kame, and then he punched him.
Not only Ueda could, Koki and Jin too but didn't and Kame got out of his place there because at that time Ueda was Kt leader so he had no authorithy to go to Ueda, add that to the fact that Ueda has his limits and bang; but Kame learnt to mind whathe says and does and has said so himself, but we had a nice view of one of those tense moments in CtKT when Maki was gest! XD You could cut the tension there LOLLLL

sayuri1012 wrote:Thanks for the chibi pics of ueda. His sister's really kawaii but ueda :roll hmmmmm (sorry tat-chan) Anyway, who would expect that he would grow into a gorgeous young man.

I just saw the new mini music station interview there's Jinda moment (peace sign). They're so cute :wub: .

Ueda seem to change his haircolor a lot from reddish brown (mflow ep), to almost black (jitsu wa boku ep) and now its light brown again. love his hairstyle in their don't u ever stop perp. so flirty with flyaways.

BTW I wonder where his paper underwear end up with. I swear if i was that girl giving him the massage i'm gonna keep it and put it under my pillows. (talk about underwear fetish) :w00t: I hope its for sale on e-bay. Let's all bid for it! banzai!!:cheers:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... 2/0020.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... 2/hood.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... 4jinda.jpg
he seem to like hooded jackets lately.
She was a doll!!! i couldn't help it when i saw her and had to cap it!! XD but Ueda... LOL when i posted them in AF i refered to him as baldie XD
What bothers me with him is his weight! 2100 is too little for a baby, but anyway he weighed the same as Maru XD and both togueter made Junno's weight!! Junno was sucha an ugly baby!! but enormous!!

LOL they were all the time through MS but at that moment... LOL and only Jin got hit!!! XD XD

You mean lately, not really since that show where two yukan actors guested with them he has had a darker brown, most of the changes are due to lighting, but i agree his hair in MS was a win! great! and his eyes even better ;) liked Junno's hair too, and Jin looked just like after debut :)

Well he is like Jin, he doesn't like to show his face a lot, they don't like their faces XD remember Jin and his hats

Finally found some of my pics XD sorry it took long! As i don't know exactly if you refer just to the costume or combination i separated them a bit

First the only real pirate costume Kaizokuban

Second, a variation in Real Face

And third, Cartoon KAttun II You con

You choose ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 4th, '08, 14:35

I like the first and original pirate costume, but I like his hair and when he is wearineg the glasses in the last one best. He is so cute. Thanks for the pics

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '08, 22:13

You are welcome ;) I have so many pics that sometimes not even i know what do i have or not XD I know i may have more pics of all the costumes versions :)

You like the pink one? Kaizokuban Concert, it was the first and original pirate themed Kattun con and featured "Love in snow" that is all a show on it's own.
This year we have pirates yet again lets see if we have to add another costume to this ;) !!

Kaizo costume was used again last year when Kattun performed Gold in CtKt, the amazing of it all was that a 2005 costume still fitted them!!!

Another pic of this latest SP episodes of CtKt, not even i can remember wich pics i posted and wich ones are still unposted XD

naiy

Post by naiy » May 6th, '08, 14:15

Ginoru wrote:and also that he has fought with everyone, nice temper he has, love him
Yeh i remember that... =D
He seems to be the only one who shuts Jin up (in a good way)XD
I think he'll be Capitain U forever! \o/

thank you so much for the Kaizokuban variations!!
I just loved so much to see him using the hat on the countdown!! ^^
(not even a single zoom ne... ¬_¬) but its ok.

Speaking of zoom... >__>
omg that halfasleep Ueda is just irresistible !! *¬*

heres an img of perfectly calm uepomu

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 6th, '08, 22:48

naiy wrote:Yeh i remember that... =D
He seems to be the only one who shuts Jin up (in a good way)XD
I think he'll be Capitain U forever! \o/

thank you so much for the Kaizokuban variations!!
I just loved so much to see him using the hat on the countdown!! ^^
(not even a single zoom ne... ¬_¬) but its ok.

Speaking of zoom... >__>
omg that halfasleep Ueda is just irresistible !! *¬*

heres an img of perfectly calm uepomu
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 000356.jpg
Yeah, maybe he is still leader despite not being officially named as such, maybe it is more on the pupet master category than leadership; and yes, he can shut up Jin but he doesn't do it very often he has Jin spoiled XD he is allowed to do more excesses towards Ueda than many LOL

Welcome :) I don't know if those are all i have...i doubt it but those were the ones i coud find XD I don't know if it is the same hat i think i should check LOL
Countdown doesn't have any good shots no matter what it is better to try to get your hands in fancams, official pics and unoficial pics too ;)

It is but his conversation with Jin at that time was just hilarious!!!

Nice pic, that was a nice photoshoot but i still prefer this other one photoshoot in Myojo

Now i am wondering how the concert show for his solo will be like, he and a piano or he and an orchestra?? ;)

naiy

Post by naiy » May 8th, '08, 20:41

Ginoru wrote:Countdown doesn't have any good shots no matter what it is better to try to get your hands in fancams, official pics and unoficial pics too ;)
I got that Fuyucon Book and the "best" img Ueda got was this one:

fells like its incomplete... perhaps it is. :P
i'll look for those unofficial pics later. :lol

Anyway, very nice that Myojo img!
He looks so tranquil in it ... But i will change the theme now XD
smiley pics! Hahaha
It's just that i saw this fanvid today and i loved it!! XD
choooooou kawaii Smiley Ueda: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-JRptr1LlVg/
I got myself singing the song later XD
Ginoru wrote:Now i am wondering how the concert show for his solo will be like, he and a piano or he and an orchestra?? ;)
He and a piano, played by Daisuke-kun... I wonder. Both would be very nice.
I am reaaaally looking forward to see that. I hope Ueda surprise us fans! :)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » May 8th, '08, 20:45

I am so happy, for my birthday my dad is getting me some japanese learning cds so that I can start teaching myself japanese!! Yes! 1 step closer to going to japan-lol. I hope to study aborad in college and when I do I want to see kat-tun in concert, that would be awesome! Btw, how do you buy tcikets for a concert in japan? :cheers:

StarlightDreams

Post by StarlightDreams » May 8th, '08, 21:05

Ueda is kawaii~ At least I think he is. How come he doesn't have as many fans as Kame and Jin? I feel that he's just as good looking as they are. I hope he does a drama soon though! And he's such a good singer! And he can play the piano! He's good looking and musically intact!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » May 9th, '08, 00:25

Hmm.. I think it might be because he's been avoiding the spotlight for a while since KAT-TUN started? But he seems more outgoing recently :3

And Johnny (or Mary) promotes Kame and Jin more I guess XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 9th, '08, 13:29

naiy wrote:I got that Fuyucon Book and the "best" img Ueda got was this one:
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... uyucon.jpg
fells like its incomplete... perhaps it is. :P
i'll look for those unofficial pics later. :lol

Anyway, very nice that Myojo img!
He looks so tranquil in it ... But i will change the theme now XD

smiley pics! Hahaha
It's just that i saw this fanvid today and i loved it!! XD
choooooou kawaii Smiley Ueda: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-JRptr1LlVg/
I got myself singing the song later XD

He and a piano, played by Daisuke-kun... I wonder. Both would be very nice.

I am reaaaally looking forward to see that. I hope Ueda surprise us fans! :)
Just that one?? Maybe it is incomplete..

I'll post some of the ones i found abut the countdown ( plus an extra from countdown 2003-2004 with Kattun still not debuted and pre-kaizo )and some more with the pirate costume XD

That video is sooo cute!!! Indeed is great to see him laugh maybe in the psat it was more rare than now :)

Mmmm...i go by him alone

We have less to wait ;) cons start next month and sure there will be fancams

Silent_Orchestra wrote:I am so happy, for my birthday my dad is getting me some japanese learning cds so that I can start teaching myself japanese!! Yes! 1 step closer to going to japan-lol.

I hope to study aborad in college and when I do I want to see kat-tun in concert, that would be awesome! Btw, how do you buy tcikets for a concert in japan? :cheers:
Congrats! I find myself quite happy and just recently managed to make short phrases after months!!

Good luck with that and remember to get the highest notes you can that always makes things easier ;)

Buy concert tickets?? That is quiteee difficult first you need to have spare ones that memebers of the famikura has not gotten but the easiest way could be having a friend in japan already a member of the famikura ;) and have luck even then!

StarlightDreams as KuroiUsagi Said he was avoiding being up front for the longest time but that didn't really mattered becuase fans kept an eye on him anyway but the turning point was his performance of "Love in snow" in Kaizokuban; then he could hide no more ;)

And since Jin came back he is more open maybe because he feels supported by Jin and Maru

KuroiUsagi You don't need to say i guess, def Jin and kame were promoted teh most out of kattun, but things had to change a bit when Jin went abroad, the third best good loking one and third best voice(third...not for me 8) ) had to come forward, don't know if you noticed but in Bokura no Machi De, Spalsh, Peak etc... the base of all the song is Ueda ;)

The Pics i mentioned ;) Most were in my Jinda folder LOL
Famous Ame no Melody and Kaizo, the big pic thanks to a friend ;)

Countdown 2007-2008

Countdown 2003-2004

And Thanks to Myojo June i am still bleeding to my death!!! A-m-a-i-z-i-n-g

naiy

Post by naiy » May 10th, '08, 00:39

Ginoru wrote:I'll post some of the ones i found abut the countdown ( plus an extra from countdown 2003-2004 with Kattun still not debuted and pre-kaizo )and some more with the pirate costume
Wahhh thanks for those pics!!

Kaizokuban variations are the best ^^
and that mobile photo... how did they get that...

The countdown screen caps are great.
I wish they had a good shot on Ueda during daite señorita.
But i was happy to see Toma that time...
Ginoru wrote:Image
O.. OMG... sugee! *hanaji*
I'll try again... OMG is that for real?? o.o
didn't know he had all that...
my oh my... everyday i love ueda more and more *¬*
thank you for sharing those really!!

Ahh getting back... he looked so cute blond haired (2003-2004) ^^

Anyway i saw "Don't U Ever Stop" pv today. Ueda looked good in it. The video does not follow the same style of the other kt videos, but it pretty cool and inciting. I liked the music more after saw it. ^^
I loved this gif! by sweetserenity08.
Kakkoii Uepi >__<!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 10th, '08, 03:25

naiy wrote:Wahhh thanks for those pics!!
Kaizokuban variations are the best ^^
and that mobile photo... how did they get that...

The countdown screen caps are great.
I wish they had a good shot on Ueda during daite señorita.
But i was happy to see Toma that time...

O.. OMG... sugee! *hanaji*
I'll try again... OMG is that for real?? o.o
didn't know he had all that...
my oh my... everyday i love ueda more and more *¬*
thank you for sharing those really!!

Ahh getting back... he looked so cute blond haired (2003-2004) ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... da3f58.jpg

Anyway i saw "Don't U Ever Stop" pv today. Ueda looked good in it. The video does not follow the same style of the other kt videos, but it pretty cool and inciting. I liked the music more after saw it. ^^
I loved this gif! by sweetserenity08.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... dues_3.gif
Kakkoii Uepi >__<!
You are welcome, i knew i had more and i am sure that if i keep on looking i'd find more XD

The mobile pic? I don't know who took that pic but i'd bet for Maru ;) That was Ueda's mobile phone wallpaper

I am still wondering what the heck was Ueda doing in daite XD XD and he danced with "such" feeling LOLLLL

LOL Yep that is for real and all his ;) Don't worry i almost died of blood lose the moment i saw that.
All that ...muscle?
Love to share ;) that way Ueda is more known

Blonde Ueda?? I thinki have something related XD

Sweet is good, i think i will request of her if she cans one of my fav Ueda moments there as gif ;) I posted in Jin's thread a summary of the plot more or less XD . And as it happened with you i think i can stand the song a bit more thanks to the video ;)

Blonde Ueda

naiy

Post by naiy » May 13th, '08, 18:14

He looks a bit like Oguri Shun the big pic on the left.

A few Blonde Ueda pics i had here. :lol

this one is just so cute ^^
"Before and After"
this one is a bit scary XD (he looked like an indian) i remember Ryo saying something about it.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 14th, '08, 02:34

naiy wrote:He looks a bit like Oguri Shun the big pic on the left.

A few Blonde Ueda pics i had here. :lol

]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... da0004.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... dad2c0.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... _shirt.jpg

this one is just so cute ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... a_kame.jpg

"Before and After"
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... omu223.jpg
this one is a bit scary XD (he looked like an indian) i remember Ryo saying something about it.
XD yep a little bit, but do you know who he looks like a lot too? at least when they were chibis? Tsubasa, a friend of me says that Tsubasa is the "illegitimate father" of both Ueda and Subaru from K8 XD LOLL

Loove the second pic, it is so...him :)

Wa! abussive kame again!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Lucky youth is an illness that can be cured with time!! He was such an.......XD kid ok i know the pic is weird he has better ones from around that time LOLLL

naiy

Post by naiy » May 16th, '08, 00:06

Ginoru wrote:Lucky youth is an illness that can be cured with time!!
hahaha indeed XD
Thats why he was left in the mountains... LOL!
joudan desu!
Anyway :P
He's gorgeous now. :cheers:

I don't remember chibi Subaru's Face. But i agree Ueda looked a lot like Tsubasa-sama (i love tsubasa XD)!!
They still look alike

ImageImage

A friend of mine swears tsubasa is half brazilian (because of Haru to Natsu). neither he nor ueda seems completely Japanese... 8)

I always wanted to see a duet of ueda with tsubasa.
there have been any?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 16th, '08, 02:16

naiy wrote:hahaha indeed XD
Thats why he was left in the mountains... LOL!
joudan desu!
Anyway :P
He's gorgeous now. :cheers:

I don't remember chibi Subaru's Face. But i agree Ueda looked a lot like Tsubasa-sama (i love tsubasa XD)!!
They still look alike

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... asa_07.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... da4499.jpg

A friend of mine swears tsubasa is half brazilian (because of Haru to Natsu). neither he nor ueda seems completely Japanese... 8)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... 09012a.jpg

I always wanted to see a duet of ueda with tsubasa.
there have been any?
Poor guy be left in the mountains, that was too much!

Gorgeous is a word that fits him really well, he is too beautiful sometimes

No need to remember chibi Subaru (who by the way was a really cute kid like Koki) look

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... TTbaru.jpg

and about Tsubasa, this pics is from a friend (thanks Fika dear ;) )

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/ ... a-ueda.jpg

LOL I think both are full japanese, don't know where Tsubasa is from but the portuguese and spaniards who went to japan in the 16 century were around Osaka and Yokohama ports

A duet of tehm both? nope the closest was a Harukana Yakusoku performance where Tsubasa sang instead of Junno

A friend of me said Ueda has neko eyes and i composed this to show her, what do you think??

naiy

Post by naiy » May 16th, '08, 23:06

Ginoru wrote:Gorgeous is a word that fits him really well, he is too beautiful sometimes
that's true.
Sometimes indeed... :P
Subaru was a cute kid and he does really look like Tsubasa. ^^
kakkoi Tsubasa-sama =D~
nice pic! ^^
Ginoru wrote:A duet of tehm both? nope the closest was a Harukana Yakusoku performance where Tsubasa sang instead of Junno
I saw that. He as substitute T, still he gets the coreography faster than ueda.. :P

neko no me... :O

gahh >__< he's too damn cute holding the cat ;__;
he does! Eyes of cat perfectly designed XD
Here is another one.
I hardly changed the img ^^

this is just to remember kakkoi basket player Ueddy-san. XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 18th, '08, 03:10

naiy wrote: that's true. Subaru was a cute kid and he does really look like Tsubasa. ^^
kakkoi Tsubasa-sama =D~
nice pic! ^^

I saw that. He as substitute T, still he gets the coreography faster than ueda.. :P

neko no me... :O
gahh >__< he's too damn cute holding the cat ;__;
he does! Eyes of cat perfectly designed XD
Here is another one.
I hardly changed the img ^^
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... ai/nya.jpg

this is just to remember kakkoi basket player Ueddy-san. XD
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q302 ... kt-058.jpg
No need to put him underspoilers ;) this is his thread and he is indeed beautiful :)

He was. Both Tatchan and Baru loked like Tsuba XD

LOL You know Ueda is like the second laziest in kt XD

He really has cat eyes, he was cute too holding dogs ;)
Nice touch nyaaa! XD

Dues shop pic, It is jinda and soooo funny XD XD credits to kattunlove ;)

naiy

Post by naiy » May 20th, '08, 02:32

Ahh i wanna see the making of dues!! :roll

Did u see Music Station 2008.05.16??
Unfortunately that medley was too short. :-(
But I was moved when I heard Ueda's solo >__<
(with Daisuke-kun playing the keyboard).

I wanted to go to their concert... :unsure:
Ah, well... i'll just wait for fancams.

[no pic today... the page is too heavy already XD]