Turkish D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
SP1CA

Turkish D-Addicts

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 17:41

just wondering :D
Last edited by SP1CA on Sep 6th, '09, 04:04, edited 1 time in total.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 17:51

wish there are more people from Turkey :D biz Turkler seviyoruz asya dramalarini

adigoni

Post by adigoni » Sep 20th, '07, 18:04

HI! I am from a country nearby your's. Please, speek in english!

adigoni

Post by adigoni » Sep 20th, '07, 18:04

HI! I come from a country nearby your's. Please, speek in english!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 18:24

ok :D actually i prefer english when i talk to people on internet :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 18:26

where are you from?? we got lots of neighbours :D

adigoni

Post by adigoni » Sep 20th, '07, 18:37

lol !!! It's a secret, but, I like seeing neighbours!! good night!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 20th, '07, 18:39

XD ok , are from a neighbour which we have a problem wtih?? :D guess we all have good times andd bad times with neighbours :D

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 21st, '07, 21:54

Interesting: Turks watching K-drama's, but are you a real Turk or an Asian living in Turkey?

There are many Turks, where I live. I like Turkish food. I used to get some almost every week, but since I moved, I don't have it that often anymore.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 21st, '07, 22:29

i'm a total Turk :D yes, i live in Turkey, too :D i think we Turks all like asian dramas but mostly don't know or mind about who's playing in the dramas :D and don't research sometimes.

Turkish food's always great; i always prefer home-made food to fast food :D (especially yaprak sarma, doner and manti) where do you live??

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 21st, '07, 22:33

guess my fav K-drama is Winter Sonata :D it's quite great but the tv channel aired it on a strange hour period XD about midnight XD i accidentally started to watch it then really liked :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 21st, '07, 22:35

that kinda hour period things affects the viewers, you wrote ''Turk's watching K-drama??'' well, if all channels air drama like that we couldn't :D also on tv mostly there are american tv series. it affects viewers,too.

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Sep 22nd, '07, 02:21

SP1CA wrote:i'm a total Turk :D yes, i live in Turkey, too :D i think we Turks all like asian dramas but mostly don't know or mind about who's playing in the dramas :D and don't research sometimes.

Turkish food's always great; i always prefer home-made food to fast food :D (especially yaprak sarma, doner and manti) where do you live??
Hi ^_^

I was living in Germany ^_^
Know I'm in Indonesia :P
In Berlin there is a really good Döner Kebab, it only cost 3 EURO :w00t:
I miss Döner Kebab :(
In Indonesia there is no good turkish Restaurant.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 22nd, '07, 02:51

then come to Turkey :D, guess easily finding döner in Germany because of Turkish population, There are lots of Turks in Germany

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 22nd, '07, 06:34

SP1CA wrote:i'm a total Turk :D yes, i live in Turkey, too :D i think we Turks all like asian dramas but mostly don't know or mind about who's playing in the dramas :D and don't research sometimes.

hi SP1CA,

interesting a real Turk watching Kdrama's, because here in The Netherlands I met a Turkish girl who had never Chinese food before in their life and also did not feel like trying it.

But yet Turkey TV is better than here. Here never a Kdrama was aired. Maybe in 10 years time of never. I watched Full House by accident when I was on holiday in Hong Kong.

LOL...I checked the dishes you mentioned with Google. Manti sounds nice. I should try to make it one day. Doubt whether the restaurants here serve this. I am not a big fan of Yaprak Sarma or maybe it is because I have not had real good ones yet. Doner is well-known.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 22nd, '07, 06:44

my grandmother makes good yaprak sarma :D actually she's great on cooking all kind of stuff. i had chinese food before, once me and family went to a chinese restaurant which is close to Izmir Hilton Hotel. i liked chinese food but as a muslim i can't eat , even taste all kind of food :D

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 22nd, '07, 20:50

SP1CA wrote:my grandmother makes good yaprak sarma :D actually she's great on cooking all kind of stuff. i had chinese food before, once me and family went to a chinese restaurant which is close to Izmir Hilton Hotel. i liked chinese food but as a muslim i can't eat , even taste all kind of food :D
sorry, you are right. How stupid of me that I did not think of that earlier. So you can never go to Korea?

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Sep 22nd, '07, 20:57

Shinigami wrote:

Hi ^_^

I was living in Germany ^_^
Know I'm in Indonesia :P
In Berlin there is a really good Döner Kebab, it only cost 3 EURO :w00t:
I miss Döner Kebab :(
In Indonesia there is no good turkish Restaurant.

OMG I LOVE DONER KEBAB ITS THE BEST

mee to i really miss eating it

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 22nd, '07, 21:02

knuts wrote:
SP1CA wrote:my grandmother makes good yaprak sarma :D actually she's great on cooking all kind of stuff. i had chinese food before, once me and family went to a chinese restaurant which is close to Izmir Hilton Hotel. i liked chinese food but as a muslim i can't eat , even taste all kind of food :D
sorry, you are right. How stupid of me that I did not think of that earlier. So you can never go to Korea?

im planing to visit there actually :D someday... Korea must be nice cause Korean people are nice :D my brother used to be going a taekwondo course, his mentor was a Korean man who got Turkish citizenship, also there were a few Korean students, too.

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 23rd, '07, 15:41

SP1CA wrote:
knuts wrote:

im planing to visit there actually :D someday... Korea must be nice cause Korean people are nice :D my brother used to be going a taekwondo course, his mentor was a Korean man who got Turkish citizenship, also there were a few Korean students, too.
Me too...some day.
A few korean students too? It seems that there are more Koreans living in Turkey than here. Here I see only Koreans in the few Korean restaurants that are here.

I would like to go to Turkey too one day. Do your friends also watch K-drama?
Once I saw a Turkish boy in a Chinese shop speaking Cantonese fluently. He was with his Chinese friends. I was so pleasantly surprised. His Chinese was much better than mine and he was only 14 or 15 or so.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 19:47

some of them watches :D well, knowing chinese is good advantage so everybody who's capable, tries to learn chinese.

knuts

Post by knuts » Sep 24th, '07, 07:39

SP1CA wrote:some of them watches :D well, knowing chinese is good advantage so everybody who's capable, tries to learn chinese.
that I was surprised that the boy could speak fluently Cantonese is actually an understatement, I was pleasantly shocked, because his Chinese was sooo good. If you did not see him, you would think the person was a native speaker.

that's nice. None of my friends are watching. They think I am just weird, but they do join me when I want to go try Korean food and once they brought me brochures about Korea, when they went to a fair. My uncle watches. And my aunti, but she does not live in here. So I do have someone to share my craziness with
:D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 24th, '07, 14:18

i got lots of crazy friends both around and on internet :D

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Sep 26th, '07, 21:47

marhaba! hi.

i have an online buddy who's turkish. and he's hometown's izmir too. but i think he's studying at a university but i forgot where. ;) i better ask him. he was kinda teaching me turkish words too but i nver paid much attention. hehehe.

anyways, i like most of tarkan's songs. ^__^

:salut:

Edina

Post by Edina » Sep 26th, '07, 22:02

SP1CA wrote:then come to Turkey :D, guess easily finding döner in Germany because of Turkish population, There are lots of Turks in Germany
Oh yes, here are a lot of Turks in Germany!!!!
Now I go out and buy me a Döner from Efes Grill...hmmmm :D :D :D :D :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 26th, '07, 22:20

ayshaella wrote:marhaba! hi.

i have an online buddy who's turkish. and he's hometown's izmir too. but i think he's studying at a university but i forgot where. ;) i better ask him. he was kinda teaching me turkish words too but i nver paid much attention. hehehe.

anyways, i like most of tarkan's songs. ^__^

merhaba :D i don't like Tarkan much actually, but i gotta except that he's an international Turkish pop star :D

actually, i can teach people about Turkish in this thread,too :D if you got something on your mind about Turkish, just ask me''

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Sep 27th, '07, 22:35

Selamlar
Gözlerime inanamıyorum. En sonunda bir Türk daha bu gruba katılmış. Hoşgeldin :D Artık yalnız değilim XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 27th, '07, 22:58

:D ben de sevindim :D :D :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 27th, '07, 23:01

baktım Türkiye grubu yok forumda, açayım bir sayfa Türkleri toplayayım dedim :D

now i know that i'm not the only Turk here :D

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Sep 27th, '07, 23:09

SP1CA wrote: now i know that i'm not the only Turk here :D
I'm gonna give you one more to think about.
Maybe I should merge the whole Swedish thread to here as well :lol

In 1700's when the turks where in battle against the swedish in a place called bender,
they interupted the battle and the turks invited the swedish king to dinner.

The King liked the food so much he told his chef to sample it and make a swedish version.

Now we have Swedish meatballs. Originally made from Turkish falafels. :crazy:

Welcome all turks and thanks for dinner :P

(this thread made me hungry)

ezbider

Post by ezbider » Sep 27th, '07, 23:19

mucize mi ne? :lol bende hosgeleyim bari... :roll

I am happy too.. :cheers:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 28th, '07, 00:43

techie wrote:
SP1CA wrote: now i know that i'm not the only Turk here :D
I'm gonna give you one more to think about.
Maybe I should merge the whole Swedish thread to here as well :lol

In 1700's when the turks where in battle against the swedish in a place called bender,
they interupted the battle and the turks invited the swedish king to dinner.

The King liked the food so much he told his chef to sample it and make a swedish version.

Now we have Swedish meatballs. Originally made from Turkish falafels. :crazy:

Welcome all turks and thanks for dinner :P

(this thread made me hungry)
you're welcome :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 28th, '07, 00:43

ezbider wrote:mucize mi ne? :lol bende hosgeleyim bari... :roll

I am happy too.. :cheers:
hoşbuldun :D

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Sep 28th, '07, 07:19

ezbider sen de hoşgeldin *_* YATTA ^_^

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Sep 28th, '07, 07:22

İyiki de yapmışsın. Ben de hep arada arattırıyodum, kimse olmuyodu T_T :D
SP1CA wrote:baktım Türkiye grubu yok forumda, açayım bir sayfa Türkleri toplayayım dedim :D

now i know that i'm not the only Turk here :D

Nurujan

Post by Nurujan » Sep 28th, '07, 07:29

Merak etme tek Türk sen degilsin :-) Ama cogu buraya giripde foruma yazmiyorlar. Bende mesela daha önce sadece filimleri indirmeye girerdim.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 28th, '07, 17:16

Nurujan wrote:Merak etme tek Türk sen degilsin :-) Ama cogu buraya giripde foruma yazmiyorlar. Bende mesela daha önce sadece filimleri indirmeye girerdim.
:O :lol çok güzel yaa :D

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Oct 11th, '07, 15:30

Ben de hoşgeldim. Ezbider de burdaymış. Sarangni'de görmüştüm seni daha önce. Ama hakikaten 3-4 kişiyi geçmedik ve yabancıların buradaki muhabbeti hep yemek üzerine... :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 11th, '07, 17:50

Hitokiri_Johndoesai wrote:Ben de hoşgeldim. Ezbider de burdaymış. Sarangni'de görmüştüm seni daha önce. Ama hakikaten 3-4 kişiyi geçmedik ve yabancıların buradaki muhabbeti hep yemek üzerine... :D
hoşgeldin :D
ewet; döner, kebab falan muhabbeti oldu iyice XD :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 29th, '07, 10:24

Cumhuriyet Bayramimiz Kutlu Olsun ''''
Attachments
res1.jpg
res1.jpg (20.45 KiB) Viewed 16800 times

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 2nd, '08, 19:16

there's a half Turk in Johnny's :D

http://wiki.theppn.org/Igou_Akun

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 10th, '08, 19:48

Başka bir forumda denk gelmiştim. Sen söylemiştin orda da zaten. :D Çoğu kişi Question iyi bir grup diyor ama ben daha hiç parçalarını dinlemedim. Galiba hepsi bir enstrüman çalıyormuş.
Bu sıralar hangi dramaları izliyosunuz? 1 Pondo no Fukuin çok komik, tavsiye ederim. :D Mop Girl'ün de değişik bir konusu var.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 11th, '08, 19:47

ewet enstruman çalıyor hepsi :D gelecekteki oğlumu destekleyelim lütfen :P (hafuu beybiiz = :wub: :wub: :wub: )

My Boss My Hero izliyorum şu an, 5 bölümü devirdim (dün başlamıştım XD) ; 1 Pound un 2nci bölümünün sonunu keyhole sayesinde izledim :D mangasını okumaya karar vermiştim 2 yıl önce falan XD kısmet işte önce doramasını seyredicem sanırım. Mop Girl de Kitagawa Keiko oynuyor, severim kendisini :D

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » Feb 20th, '08, 14:32

aaa ben de hiç foruma girmiyodum!!! inanmıyorum ben sadece ben varım zannediyodum kore,tayvan,japon dramasını seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inanmıyoruuuuuuuuuuum

Herkese merhabaaaa

yomi

Post by yomi » Feb 20th, '08, 15:03

wow siteye yeni girdim hemen adas cikti^^

well im happy that im not allone (sorry for everyone who cant understund my first sentence^^ gomeeen)

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Feb 20th, '08, 20:31

Selam *_*
Hoşgeldiniz d-addicts'e. İşte herkes önce bir şaşırıyor. Ben de ilk zamanlar tek Türk ben varım zannediyodum ama SP1CA'nın açtığı sayfa sayesinde anladım öle olmadığını. :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 21st, '08, 23:05

hoşgeldiniz :D

aznbabe

Post by aznbabe » Feb 22nd, '08, 18:37

hellooooo =D
even though i'm not turkish i wanted to contribute in this thread haha
I went to turkey [alanya] last summer.. hell, it was soooo nice <3

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 22nd, '08, 19:19

:D you, welcome too XD

cengizhan

Post by cengizhan » Apr 16th, '08, 18:43

Burayı bilen çoktur da foruma girip bir iki şey de ben yazayım diyen az gibi :) Mesela ben en az bir yıldır hemen hergün girerim (torrent aramak için :) ). İlk defa burayı gördüm :lol:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 17th, '08, 08:51

:D ben de tam tersi foruma yazarak başladım.

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » Apr 30th, '08, 14:35

hehehe ben de sırf subtitle için girmiştim.. sonra üye olmaya çalıştm fln bi karışıklıklar oldu sonra geldim

neler serediyosunuz şimdi??

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » Apr 30th, '08, 14:36

aaa sp1ca online :DD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 30th, '08, 14:36

Mukodono yu anca bitirdim XD Kagen no Tsuki (Last Quarter) izledim en son XD gerçi o film direk dorama deil.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 30th, '08, 14:38

online ım fakat japonca kursuma gitmek için ayaklanıom şimdi XD seviorum çarşamba günlerini :wub: :wub:

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » May 1st, '08, 13:19

ohaaa ben de japonca kursu alıcaktım ama neymiş öss varmış!
üniverstede artık! beraber sonra japonya seyehati :D:D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 1st, '08, 13:35

ben de öss yüzünden bir sürü şeyi erteledim ki öss ye iki kere girdim XD şu an da herşeyi bir arada götüremiyorum. ertelememek en iyisi XD

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » May 12th, '08, 18:27

last friends e başladım da aaaa ueno juri nodame olarak nasıldı burda nası şaşırdım valla. amma çok iyi rol yapıo valla.
bu arada söliyim hanayome to papa die dorama var sıkıntıdan bile olsa seyretmeyin başrol kızımız okadar salakki insanı tilt ediyo

gokceada

Post by gokceada » May 12th, '08, 18:35

selam
arada sırada torrent seed ederken bazılarınıza rastlıyordum,forumda başlık açtığınıza yeni şahit oldum,çokçası kore dizileri izliyorum ama japon ve taiwan dizileride çok hoşuma gidiyor.
böyle bir paylaşımın olması çok hoş.
görüşmek üzere...

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » May 12th, '08, 18:42

aaa meraba!! bende öyle download için giriyoduk. ben de bi ugrıyım demiştim.
ben de kore daha çok!
keşke daha çok olsak!
kore olarak en son soulmate i seyrettim. tavsiye ederim. tabi romantik dramaları seviyosanız. şimdiki hedefim powerful opponents.. chae rim in oyunculugunu baya seviyorum.

gokceada

Post by gokceada » May 12th, '08, 18:47

Şu anda açıkçası pekçok diziyi indiriyorum ama henüz izleme fırsatım olmadı.
Ama On Aİr 'i sublar çıktıkça izliyorum.Hoş bir dizi, who are u ' da yeni bitti ,ağlamış millet ben de aynı etkiyi yapmadı, açıkçası şu anda 6 years inlove isimli film ne zaman internete çıkacak diye beklemekten perişan oldum,umarım bir an önce çıkar,iki başrol oyuncusuna da hayranım çünkü,:)

yobuseyo

Post by yobuseyo » May 12th, '08, 18:52

on air'in ilk bölümünü seyrettim erkek başrolu sevmedim. ne biliyim yakışıklı olanları tercih ediyorum :)
who are you nun da konusunu okudum. sonu acıklı gibi geldi. o yuzden gece rahat uyumak için başlamıyım dedim.
it started with a kiss ( joe cheng <3 )
neyse

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jun 9th, '08, 13:29

haha...like the theards name...so eye catching

yazzy

Post by yazzy » Jun 9th, '08, 13:57

I'm happy that I'm not the only turk =D

Inanmiyorum ya... sadece ben vardim zannediyordum kore dramasini seven ! <3

are there other turkish girls living in germany? like me??

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '08, 12:30

kat-tun grubunu seviyorsanız ve myspace hesabınız varsa myspace de açtığım gruba üye olabilirsiniz

http://groups. myspace. com/KATTUNbyaTurk

ayrıca KAT-TUN için bir adet de site açtım Türkçe/İngilizce birşey olucak, henüz tamamlanmadı

http://www.turkslovekat-tun.cjb.net/

Burak0101

Post by Burak0101 » Jul 18th, '08, 19:57

selam millet :D Bende benim burada tek türk oldugumu saniyordum, benim gibi asya dramlari seven türkler oldugu icin cok sevindim :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 19th, '08, 16:49

:D ben de biz kalabalıklaştıkça mutlu oluyorum

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 19th, '08, 16:50

XD bir gün, KAT-TUN Türkiye ye konser vermeye gelsin dersem arkamda olucak mısınız?? :cry: :cry: :cry: XD

kansha773

Post by kansha773 » Jul 23rd, '08, 09:23

last friends e başlayamadım bile ben :/ ilk 15 dakikadan sonra çok sıkıldım ryochan için bile dayanadım ;(

şu aralar yasuko to kenji ile code blue yu izliyorum. yasuko to kenji süper ya, matsuoka nın surat ifadeleri falan :lol :lol

bi de... KAT-TUN konsere gelsin, ama Kanjani8 de gelecekse ;((( hatta countdown yapsınlar burda haha.

(hihi eltichan, burda da buldum seni! - //hint: kanjani8! ! haha:P // .)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jul 24th, '08, 20:20

eltim :D hoşgeldin.

beraber gelsinler valla :D

fjallraven

Post by fjallraven » Aug 5th, '08, 16:58

I'm a Turkish, too :-)
also young and handsome :lol

now watching "Poolha wooseu" episode 9... with wonderful Hye-kyo Song :wub:

odynia

Post by odynia » Aug 5th, '08, 17:29

Merhabalar!!
Bu thread i görünce acayip sevindim ben ya :) Hey gidi türkler =))
aslında goong ya da princess hours denen kore dizisini bulmak için girmiştim siteye ama daha siteyi çözemedim..
download için sürekli megaupload.com a yönlendiriyorlar ve o site de türkiye de erişime engellenmiş :S
diziyi bulan izleyen biri var mı aranızda?

lilsu

Post by lilsu » Aug 5th, '08, 18:12

gözlerime inanamamiyorum...!!!!

bu bir rüyami????

türkiyedede dorama izleyen varmis demek!!!

merhaba arkadaslar!
arkadaslar dedigime kizmazsiniz insallah, ama kim dorama seviyorsa, benim arkadasimdir demektir! :D

burada türklerin oldugunu bilmiyordum :wub:

ben almanyada yasiyorum ve bir kac arkadasimla dorama izlemeyi cok seviyoruz!
en cok sevdigim arkadasim benim sayemde dorama dünyasina kazandirldi
bu arada kendimi tanitmadan övünmeye basladim galiba, kusura bakmayin :D

ise ilk önce en cok sevdigim doramalarla basliyayim, dimi?

yamapi'nin tüm doramalari+filmi, en cokda kurosagi dizisini!!!!!
su aralar "CODE BLUE"ya bakiyorum, tabii öteki dizilerin yaninda
1 litre of tears, bayildim, hala ayilamadim!
hana yori dango 1&2
hana kimi
gokusen
nobuta wo produce
ve su anda aklima gelmeyen bir sürü japon doramasi daha!

kdoramadanda sevdiklerim var tabiiki
mesela
goong
coffee prince
gibi, ama kore FILMleri daha cok sevdigimi söyleyebilirim

su aralar taiwan bir dizi izliyorum, aslinda fazla sevdigim söylenemezdi simdiye kadar tdoramalarini,
devil beside you
haric
ama su anda izledigimi beni hep güldürüyor hem de aglatiyor, yani tam benlik XD
adi: "fated to love"
arada sirada türk dizilierine benzetiyorum! bazi hareketleri ve adetleri cok benziyor dogrusu XD

bu arada, baya bi yazmisim galiba, ama sevinctendir, kusura bakmayin lütfen
:wub:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 8th, '08, 02:39

fjallraven: dalga geçme bakiim XD :D

odynia: goong un ilk bölümünü ortasından yakaladıım için izleyemedim onu bir türlü doğru düzgün :'( öyle bakınıyorum sadece arada, ama Kim Jeong Hoon(prensin kuzeni) un hatrına en azından seyredilmelidir. :D
lilsu wrote: merhaba arkadaslar!
arkadaslar dedigime kizmazsiniz insallah, ama kim dorama seviyorsa, benim arkadasimdir demektir! :D
ben de aynı mantığı savunuyorum. :D ayrıca arkadaş ötesinde, birkaç arkadaşla da elti olma planları içindeyiz. :D

ben de j/k dramaları Türk filmlerine çok benzetiyorum. :D misal Winter Sonata da, esas oğlana araba çarpar sevdii kıaz tam açılacakken, ardından hafızasını kaybeder.(annesi ve psikolog bir eleman sayesinde gerçi hafızayı resetlemişlerdi,o ayrı.) :D yıllarca kavuşamazlar, kavuşacaklarken de esas oğlan kör olacağını öğrenir(Emel Sayın filmi gibi XD) ortadan kaybolur, kız gider onu bulur tabii;mutlu son. :D

harika bir grup olduk valla. canınız sıkıldıkça mesaj atabilirsiniz bana :D

lilsu

Post by lilsu » Aug 8th, '08, 22:18

SP1CA wrote:
(...) canınız sıkıldıkça mesaj atabilirsiniz bana :D
bunu yazdigina pisman olmada XD

bu arada sitene girdim, daha yapim asamasinda, ama yamapiye degindigin icin sevindim! :wub:

su anda baktigim "fated to love" da aynen öyle sayilir.
türk sinemasi tadinda taiwan dizisi izlemek istiyosan bakin derim

japon dizilierinde fazla bir benzerlik buldugumu söyleyemem ama dogrusu, sanirim onun icin daha cok japonca olanlara bakiyorum. tabii birde insan japoncaya alisinca (yani "nadeeeee" ve "naniiiiiiii" lere XDD) bakmadan edemiyo

bu arada, iyi tatiller