Inoue Mao

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 4th, '08, 02:40

The CM is for Chocola BB. Not quite sure what it is though. Maybe some kind of indigestion medicine? :scratch:

more pics here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=348384392

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Apr 6th, '08, 03:13

thehibiscus wrote:Epi: Thanks! Hehe. I've been looking for Maopi fics, send some my way if you know any of them. Actually, I don't mind ANY Mao fan fics - I don't care who the pairing is.

And wouldn't it be total hotness if Mao and Shun were to act together, just them without any Jun present. Haha. Not that I dislike Jun - I like all of them. Mao makes them look good eh? ;)

Yamapiggy: Thank you for the comment. I dunno what i was thinking when I put Ariel, Mao and YEH all together. I like all three of them and then I threw in Toma and Maki...annnnnd there's someone else being introduced in the next chapter. ;)

As for Yamaopi? OF COURSE! I don't care if the characters dislike it or protest, I'mma beat them into being together in my fic. Haha. As soon as school's done, I'll be writing again. We'll see how it goes and thanks again for reading!

Do you think she'll be acting in an actual drama any time soon? (After Hanadan final T.T, that is.) T.T
LOL! thehibiscus yes, you should beat them up into being together XD

yeah as of now there's really no news whatsoever of mao doing another dorama ne... but i hope she does soooon... we're missing her ne! and hanadan final is still too far away! maybe she could be a guest in one of the arashi shows LOL it's been a while we've seen her onscreen.

SuperKyle nah... i'm still al for pi and mao in mars LOL she and shun can do a different dorama LOL

Ats
that piccu of mao with her face is priceless XD cho kawaii XD

jo the CM i think is a health drink ne! mao-chan looks so preeeeeeetty! hope the cm video comes out soon! ^^

not much news lately ne? :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 6th, '08, 03:29

Murii wrote:Ginoru those pics are from the movie ???
Yep and if you chack the link atskv9 gave you will see more ;)

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Apr 6th, '08, 03:49

Hi Minna san!

Not much Mao news lately eh? She looks really pretty the CM photos. I was just in Ebisu a couple days ago. No HYD action, but it was really cool standing in the same spot!

Here's a poster for Anmitsu Hime that was framed inside the Fuji TV building!

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 7th, '08, 09:42

becky_49 wrote:Hi Minna san!

Not much Mao news lately eh? She looks really pretty the CM photos. I was just in Ebisu a couple days ago. No HYD action, but it was really cool standing in the same spot!

Here's a poster for Anmitsu Hime that was framed inside the Fuji TV building!
So cool! how i wish i could go to Ebisu one day! :cheers:
and oh my, you went to Fuji TV? *envy to the core*

Btw just to share one news I knew days ago
I was watching this Taiwan programme, and the host talked about HYD Final.
He knew from the film distributor that the film will be in cinemas in TW during August, and fans were asking why it couldnt be with the same pace as Japan's. The film distributor answered that was because they're trying to invite Matsumoto Jun over to TW if made possible. OH MY GOSH.
I wonder if Mao would be invited too :lol no $$ for overseas trip =X if not how good it'd be to go to TW when they are there, having translators from japanese to chinese.. This shows I've got no luck :cry:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 9th, '08, 14:22

oi becky!! i haven't seen you much in this thread..? lolz.. (maybe because i haven't been that active here much...) XD thanks for the piccu advertisement. i sa envy you right now :(

btw guyschapter 12 is up for the TOMAO fanfic. hehe... just check it out by click on the image for direct link

Image<----- xanga site

Image<----- winglin site

z19i, i also wanted to go to ebisu since that's where tsukushi and tsukasa first met for their date. lolz... i saw a fangirl's site in some random site where she posted all the pics on shooting locations of HYD. im so greeeeeennnn with envy when i saw that! ghaaaa....

when i was in the airport yesterday i saw the narita sign and went on wishing i was boarding on that plane instead!!! kya... i'll definitely find mao and try to grab an autograph if ever that happens. :lol

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 9th, '08, 15:15

haha yes, biniBningPunkista, I wanted to go Ebisu that much is because that's where Domyoji and Tsukushi's first date happened!
I just hope if I really ever get to see her, my camera would be with me at that point of time. IF NOT I'LL REALLY KILL MYSELF :doh:

Btw I'd like to know, where is the place in Japan, where F4 fighted in HYD? It is also the location where Rui always stares at Shizuka's mega poster? I'd want to visit that place too if I ever go to Japan :roll that place looked kind of a western location, like streets on Paris, coz it looks kind of royal to me Lol

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Apr 10th, '08, 19:40

atskv9 wrote:The CM is for Chocola BB. Not quite sure what it is though. Maybe some kind of indigestion medicine? :scratch:

more pics here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=348384392
After looking at the ads, its actually for a skin product (some form of moisterizer). The "red" is for dry skin, and the "blue" is for hm.. 'spotted' skin? Probably blotchy skin.

The product below that (in the capsules) is for a sort of 'energy booster' which acts to convert different things in your body to generate energy; in case anyone was wondering.

Hope this helps ^^;; Whoops.. class starting g2g!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 11th, '08, 00:49

Ken thanks for finding out for us :-) Sometimes those CMs you can just never tell what the heck they are advertising! :lol Isnt the whole point of an advertisement getting across the what heck you want to sell?!

Ahh they dont need to take any pills for energy, they just need to watch some stuff with Mao in it :D :wub:

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Apr 11th, '08, 01:27

biniBningPunkista: I actually haven't been on much. Not a lot of news on Mao, so I've been here quietly reading. Love your ToMao fic though, I've been reading on Winglin.
zi91: Ebisu was amazing! I went there once in the morning and once at night. I'll post pics if anyone wants to see. Too bad I couldn't catch them filming!

Tokyo was really nice...did a lot of touristy things. And of course fangirl things. :D :D
Johnny's store, Aiba's family restaurant....hehehe... :wub:

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 11th, '08, 09:47

becky_49, I do hope I can go to Tokyo one day... But the first thing I've to do is to save up $$ :-( It's kinda ex to fly to Japan... I think how good it'll be if HYD Final would film Domyoji and Tsukushi at Ebisu once again... Not as the couple identity, but as a husband-&-wife identity. It'd be great to me then, hehehe :thumleft:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 11th, '08, 16:37

zi91 spoilers for HYD movie if youre willing
they do film at Ebisu again
there's pictures of the set up in this thread here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=314529616 :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 11th, '08, 21:10

Yep, and you can see Mao and Jun dressed accordingly ;)

By the way atskv9 any idea where to get that NG's screencaped in that thread??

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 12th, '08, 01:09

Ginoru wrote:By the way atskv9 any idea where to get that NG's screencaped in that thread??
Yeah I think I do actually. Someone on Veoh posted it. It's another one of the TBS Happening Awards. I'll edit my post and post the link when Veoh is back up :thumleft:
The video is in like 5 parts so I'm not totally sure but in one of the previews, there is HYD so I'm betting on it.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6821792G7WWEk8z
Last edited by atskv9 on Apr 12th, '08, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 12th, '08, 01:48

Found the Ng with the parents, don't know if there is others but that one i have already downloaded ;) If someone wants it just ask

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 12th, '08, 02:11

eh where did you find it? I think ive got the video now on Veoh. Gotta watch it to be sure though.

edit: this is the one I watched http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6821792G7WWEk8z
Kato Natsuki was very pretty and Fujiki Naohito was there too!
I think the screencaps in that baidu thread are from something else though. However looks like the same NG clips to me :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 12th, '08, 03:02

Believe it or not youtube! and sinc the latest real player allows to download all you want my work was quite easy XD

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » Apr 14th, '08, 11:04

atskv9 wrote:Ken thanks for finding out for us :-) Sometimes those CMs you can just never tell what the heck they are advertising! :lol Isnt the whole point of an advertisement getting across the what heck you want to sell?!

Ahh they dont need to take any pills for energy, they just need to watch some stuff with Mao in it :D :wub:
No thanks necessary ats! Feel free to ask me to translate anything~ Free of charge of course if Mao-chan is involved~~~ And about the pills.. yes I'd say its true as well.. who needs the tricarboxylic acid cycle when you have Mao-chan!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I however may need a new sig sometime... lol

P.S

becky > Offtopic but.. I was just wondering where in Canada you might be from?

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Apr 17th, '08, 03:03

ehh my sister told me that mao-chan's Kaidan will be shown in my country's local cinemas. have anyone watch it?

@ken will be waiting for your new siggy :D

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 17th, '08, 07:45

lol, wait, I think he was implying that I make him a gif siggy? :lol

edit: and also thanks ken :D

belleza

Post by belleza » Apr 18th, '08, 00:15

Some impressions on Hanaikusa . . .

1) The story is easy enough to follow without subs if you've already seen Memoirs of a Geisha. In other words, you'll recognize the roles of the various female characters as well as Mineko's early life.

2) You can tell the show took Memoirs, the movie, as an influence. They use the same soundtrack, and various shots (like the long shot of a Gion district and some of the apprenticeship practice) are constructed similarly to the movie. Of course, these locations are actually authentic. This is an especially gorgeous tanpatsu, with falling sakura blossoms, master shots with disappearing horizon points, pastoral sequences to signal time jumps, without the excessive backlighting typical of J-drama. But it also feels lived in, and it's never obstrusive. The mostly interior scenes were done with a lot of two shots to show Mao watching the ladies.

3) I think some of Mao's kimonos when she is a maiko were Mineko's and were absolutely luxurious. I imagine that each kimono would have cost the price of car. Much attention is paid to Mao's skin just under her headdress.

The rest are not really spoilers, but I just want to make sure . . .
4) Unlike MOAG, Hanaikusa does a good job emphasizing that geishas are artists, not prostitutes. That said -- and this was shocking to me given the other Japanese period dramas/movies I've seen -- Hanikusa is also more erotic/visceral than MOAG. Let's just say that Mineko reinvents the pinkie gesture, which would made Doumyoji's hair straight. Touch and physical contact is pervasive here, because it is necessary in the discipline and teaching of these artists. It is as if she, like the other students, are molded by the sometimes martial, sometimes abusive, sometimes loving hands of their teachers. It brings the heirarchy of their work into a visceral relief that needs no subtitles. Heirarchy is more accurately depicted here. Although you have a clear bully and a clear mentor, the monster is practical and the patient teacher is not altruistic. It is a system, toward which the young Mineko is fearful but not hateful.

5) Naho Toda's yanqui-in-akimono performance is amazing here. Her character may be cruel, but immediately you can sense her character has true substance, true awareness of the art of performing geisha, and that her upbringing is partially product of her competitive environment. Hazuki Riona is also very good here, and her scenes with both Naho and Mao are mesmerizing. There's a pivotal scene between Riona and Naho, which could have played like a cheesy clip from Dynasty. But, here, since we're already conditionined to the intimate and hands-on world of their lives. it feels genuinely savage. Like two stars who have earned their high station and are now settling an old score.

6) The story is largely divided into two arc, and through the first arc, you wonder whether Mao may be slightly out of her depths here between all the veteran actors around her. But that is a setup. The transformation, when Mineko turns from terrified maiko apprentice into Mineko, the star maiko and then controversial geisha, is mesmerizing. In a normal story arc (like MOAG), her coming of age from such harsh circumstances would be met with our unconditional support. However, the overall story seems to flow along the lines of the "fight with monsters, become a monster" . . . and in that 2nd arc, Mao becomes a revelation here. Her body language slowly evolves, the seriousness of her star deepens and grows colder, the steadiness of her language grows heavier and more resolute. And above all, her emotions she is asked to play become startingly complex, for she becomes a woman who has truly become the experiences and lessons (good, bad, whatever) of her masters. The costume and hair dress changes, signfying Mineko's aging into (I think) her 30s, aren't especially fussy, and Mao's speaking voice hasn't fully grown in yet. But aside from that, as the 2nd story arc progresses, Mao literally becomes the Mineko as you might have seen in interviews. Even when she is surrounded by younger apprentices who are actually older than Mao, you don't notice this at all. You begin to like the character less, you can tell of her awareness of her power within her world and her popularity. There's scenes where she shows cold rage, jealousy, manipulation, regret, class superiority from the perspective of a woman. She becomes Naho; she becomes Riona.

7) Her chemistry with Nakamura Toru, who's a good 22 years her superior, is surprisingly sensual (there's also a few scenes where other men try to take advantage of her, which she always fights off.) At that point in the story, you actually see Mao's Mineko as a mid-20 something to 30-something woman, who is in love and hate with this famous actor. There's a few scenes where he steals her into the closet, not realizing she is Mineko. There's the pinkie scene. You can sense their mutual desire as well as the innately master/servant dynamic circumstances of their relation.

8) Mao not only knows how to cry big, but she can cry big 3 or 4 different ways. Throughout the story, there are 2 or 3 big crying scenes that require Mao to express Mineko from different emotional viewpoints. When she is still very young, somebody important to her dies and she cries like a lost child, staring at the skies for some that can save her. She cries like a girl. When she as a young maiko, learns of a terrible secret with somebody she loves, she flies into a rage, you can actually see her body convulsing heavily. When she loses a mentor when she is already a geisha, she is screaming and crying at the same time. Toward the end of the story, when she loses another person she loves as a middle-aged woman, she cries with deep exhaustion, her voice cracking while she's practicing a dance.

9) That said, the remarkable aspect of her acting is as her presence grows colder and stronger as Mineko ages, she is also more relaxed and less serious. That is, Mao isn't putting on "heirs" to depict her character's maturation. We realize that the stiff and self-consciousness of her performance in the beginning of the story is intentional, in order to reflect a young girl fending for herself. When she becomes the star/head of their operation, when she can make the people under her quiver under her authority, she seems almost amused. And sometimes cruel and cynical, but realistic and skilled as her formative influences. This builds to a deeply moving scene at the end of the film, where the one person, the fretful and subservient caretaker lady, who served her and actually loved her for who she really was, harshly rebukes her (again, the physicality of this drama comes back.) We enjoy their reconnection, and we appreciate the roundness of Mao's performance.

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Apr 18th, '08, 03:04

Wow...thanks for all that on Hanaikusa! I'd love to see it properly with subs.

NG clips were funny. Was Jun calling Mao's dad Susumu? Couldn't catch any of the dialogue.

ps. KurosakiKaien: I'm from Toronto. :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 18th, '08, 06:37

belleza thank you so much for that comment... now im really itching to watch it and frustration just kicks in. lolz...
hopefully mao gets more mature projects like this... and gets involved in another Jdrama :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '08, 20:07

Under spoilers as it is a bit off topic ;)

From Matsumoto Jun's radio program JunStyle April 12, 2008 Credits to http://tenjostyle.vox.com/
Jun has finished filming Handan movie!!
Jun loves Hanadan and his Domyouji role... he is a bit sad...
Maybe some of them can come to JunStyle *___*
Hanadan staff went to sing LSS to the Karaoke! ^^
I hope they go ;)!! Pity how sad he is left everytime he finishes HYD

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 19th, '08, 23:34

That would be great if the cast could go to JunStyle! Or just Mao would be fine too :roll
I remember when Shun and Jun called up Mao on ANN. lol she was so tired! It was really funny and cute :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 20th, '08, 23:08

Oh yes! I have that radio program!! :) If it had been me i would have hung them!

yamashoon

Post by yamashoon » Apr 21st, '08, 07:26

hey :) ive been a lurker for quite some time now (you wouldnt wanna ask since when) and i finally decided to register..haha i figured i should join in..if you dont mind..but i probably wont be able to share that much..hehe sorry.. anyway, yoroshiku :))

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Apr 22nd, '08, 10:48

yamashoon wrote:hey :) ive been a lurker for quite some time now (you wouldnt wanna ask since when) and i finally decided to register..haha i figured i should join in..if you dont mind..but i probably wont be able to share that much..hehe sorry.. anyway, yoroshiku :))
irreshimaise yamashoon! welcome to Mao-chan's thread! don't be shy to post often, i was a newbie once an i started posting in the other thread of Mao. :mrgreen: the peeps here all nice :wub:

not much news onher lately. i wonder if she's gonna have a dorama coming for next season. it's been too long.

yamashoon

Post by yamashoon » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:49

thanks mrsmilevskyi2001! :)) i hope she will.. i miss seeing her in doramas..thats why im currently re-watching hyd.. *sigh*

oh and i just saw the first kiss ngs in the ganbatte awards.. she was so cute there! haha :))

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 25th, '08, 00:15

A new pic from her Chocola BB CM

Anyone have a clue what's happening July 11th?

payton89222

Post by payton89222 » Apr 25th, '08, 08:43

atskv9 wrote:A new pic from her Chocola BB CM

Anyone have a clue what's happening July 11th?
no idea either..........not that good at Japanese yet :scratch:

ToriQ

Post by ToriQ » Apr 25th, '08, 09:09

It's some sort of promotional campaign - I'm guessing it's because they are launching a new blue chocola. Basically you have until 5pm on July 11th to enter this competition by answering a quiz. A winner or winners (it's doesn't say how many as far as I can see) will be drawn from the correct entries and those entrants will receive a red and blue special present (スペシャルプレゼント)!!

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 25th, '08, 17:14

There's a new post in HYD-F site's blog today, and I don't know if I got the message right; I'm trying to figure what's about the new post.

HYD-F's preview/trailer would be released for the first time... at King's Brunch on 26 April 2008, which is tomorrow.

OKAY just a rough interpretation. maybe someone could help us to translate :blink

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 25th, '08, 21:50

ToriQ wrote:It's some sort of promotional campaign - I'm guessing it's because they are launching a new blue chocola. Basically you have until 5pm on July 11th to enter this competition by answering a quiz. A winner or winners (it's doesn't say how many as far as I can see) will be drawn from the correct entries and those entrants will receive a red and blue special present (スペシャルプレゼント)!!
ToriQ, thank you :-) Ha I thought it would be a bit more exciting :lol
zi91 wrote:There's a new post in HYD-F site's blog today, and I don't know if I got the message right; I'm trying to figure what's about the new post.

HYD-F's preview/trailer would be released for the first time... at King's Brunch on 26 April 2008, which is tomorrow.

OKAY just a rough interpretation. maybe someone could help us to translate :blink
Yeah you got it right. I read that exact interpretation somewhere else. It's the trailer they will start showing in theatres now apprently. Ahh I want to see it!! :goggle:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 22:01

Ok, start working on this if you are online people!! You only have two hours!!!! ;) Go here
Go to TBS and load, Ousama stats in two to two and a half hours!!! I will be watching if nothing goes wrong like wednesday when Cartoon Kattun was spoiled for me ¬¬

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 26th, '08, 21:26

Ginoru did you watch it live? I was too lazy to install the software so I just waited until someone uploaded the video and it wasn't long.

New Hanadan Final trailer can be watched on the homepage http://www.hanadan-final.jp/index.html

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 26th, '08, 21:34

wooot!!
it's been a while huh??

just wanted to say that
im rewatching first kiss :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 26th, '08, 22:46

atskv9 wrote:Ginoru did you watch it live? I was too lazy to install the software so I just waited until someone uploaded the video and it wasn't long.

New Hanadan Final trailer can be watched on the homepage http://www.hanadan-final.jp/index.html
:) Yep! i watched live! XD The software is a nothing, i mean it takes nothing neither time or lots of hd space (wich is what worries me more XD )

I already have the ousama and trailer videos plus some pics ;) I still need to tweak with them but are really nice, Mao looks great with the promo dress and her and Jun are cuute ;)

I guess this should be posted in teh movie thread too XD

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 28th, '08, 13:55

OMG!! did you guys see that!?!
Domyoji is topless hugging Makino!!? omg im drooling...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 28th, '08, 20:36

i did!! i was like kyaa!! uwaah~ :wub:

i want to watch this movie so badly!! :cry:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 29th, '08, 08:54

:crazy: ghaaaaa!!! noOo!!! i saw spoilers again!!! i should stop visiting this thread altogether after i see the hanadan movie :scratch:

btw... guys i know this is so trivial, but im wondering if someone could help me out here. do you know where i can find Mao's suitcase in FIRST KISS the one that looked like a box and is in color red? it looked pretty neat. i've been looking for it online, but my research capabilities are just so low... maybe someone could help me out??? That would be a really really appreciated! thanks!!!!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Apr 29th, '08, 09:37

shan it's not really spoilers as that's a screencap from a trailer. trailers aren't there to spoil things for you. they are there to lure you in to watching the movie. now of course you were going to watch it anyway but if you dont indulge a little bit, then you aren't going to know what the heck the movie is about before going into it! and really, not visiting this thread until after you've seen the movie? That could be September or later! :whistling:

Red box suitcase? I'll see what I can find :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 29th, '08, 19:29

lolz, that was just hypothetically speaking. :P i could never really do that. since im a MAOholic. and i've got lots of idea about the movie as of now, so im sticking with the low profile with all the spoilers and informations about it. coz i think i had enough. i just want to see it once and for all. :lol

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 1st, '08, 00:16

biniBningPunkista wrote:im a MAOholic.
ehehh, me too^^...
wow that pic is HOT!!! im so desperate, cant wait for it! do you know where i can get the lastest j-movies? ex: kurosagi, last princess, etc...
and i hope someone can translate and put subs on it, cause im not an expert of japanese! :scratch:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 1st, '08, 01:14

off topic: kathia_sophia, for the ones you've mentioned: kurosagi isn't on DVD yet and Last Princes isnt in theaters yet. Im sure someone will sub either of those when the DVD comes out for them however.
A good place to find movies is http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas . You must have an LJ account and join that community but it has a ton of movies and most if not all are subbed.

Back on topic, anyone seen a cast list for HYD movie lying around? :roll I saw one, I think on a blog, but I can't find it anymore! :cry:

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 1st, '08, 16:24

^thx so much, so that means we must wait for HYD movie with subs only for the next year, so sad :cry:

zi91

Post by zi91 » May 1st, '08, 19:13

atskv9

this was the cast list found at the HYD-Final- official site:
Credits to Hana Yori Dango Final movie official site

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 2nd, '08, 00:43

^^Thanks zi91 :-) I can't read Japanese so oh well. What I saw was a translated version. I pretty much know who is gonna be in it anyway. From everything I've seen, doesn't seem like Tsubaki will be in it. :scratch:

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » May 2nd, '08, 02:56

i love the new look of hyd official website!!!!love it ssssooooo muchhhh

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » May 2nd, '08, 03:01

can someone get that pic??cause i dont know how ti save it in my comp...huhu..

zi91

Post by zi91 » May 2nd, '08, 15:33

atskv9 wrote:^^Thanks zi91 :-) I can't read Japanese so oh well. What I saw was a translated version. I pretty much know who is gonna be in it anyway. From everything I've seen, doesn't seem like Tsubaki will be in it. :scratch:
atskv9 you're welcome :-)

oh yea! you're right. no Tsubaki!! how can that be?! :blink
she's a character that I like as she's always successful in prompting Tsukasa to act like a kid in front of her :w00t:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 2nd, '08, 16:31

aeris0729 wrote:can someone get that pic??cause i dont know how ti save it in my comp...huhu..
here's a nice wallpaper someone made:
credits to grumpygeek

or just a cropped version:
Last edited by atskv9 on May 3rd, '08, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 2nd, '08, 21:17

im so excited about the movie!
but we'll wait a while to be able to watch it :cry:
i really REALLY hope someone uploads it when it comes out! :cheers:

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 3rd, '08, 00:18

so so so so KAWAII, thank you so much for those wallpapers atskv9...

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » May 3rd, '08, 03:11

I like the wallpapers too! Can't wait to see HYD! I hope there'll be more promotions and appearances in the coming weeks.

No Tsubaki? I remember reading that Matsushima Nanako had given birth to her second daughter around the time HYD was filming, so maybe they had to cut her out? That's too bad though, maybe she'll make a special guest appearance.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 3rd, '08, 04:24

I suggest a visit to unleashthegeek blogspot and boys_paper livejournal ;) you will find it really interesting ................. 8)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 3rd, '08, 04:46

Thanks for the heads up! I wish unleashthegeek had full-res scans but I think she only comes across the small versions when she's surfing (based on everything she's said). The ones at boys_paper are freaking amazing! :D I smell a new avatar!

zi91

Post by zi91 » May 3rd, '08, 14:03

Ginoru wrote:I suggest a visit to unleashthegeek blogspot and boys_paper livejournal ;) you will find it really interesting ................. 8)
Ginoru!! thanks for introducing unleashthegeek blogspot but... you made me to have idea of getting the magazines! i'm gonna hunt them at the bookstore tmr :cheers: i hope it wouldn't cost a big bomb to my wallet :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 3rd, '08, 23:47

atskv9 wrote:Thanks for the heads up! I wish unleashthegeek had full-res scans but I think she only comes across the small versions when she's surfing (based on everything she's said). The ones at boys_paper are freaking amazing! :D I smell a new avatar!
You are welcome ;) i came across them a day or two ago there and lucky someone posted some of those magazines in boys_paper; they have posted the +act magazine has been uploaded but just Matsumoto's pics, maybe you can requeste the rest ;)

zi91 LOL Lucky you that can hunt those magazines ;) but unleash has been mentioned before around here so i won't take the creditr XD ;)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 4th, '08, 05:55

Ginoru wrote:You are welcome ;) i came across them a day or two ago there and lucky someone posted some of those magazines in boys_paper; they have posted the +act magazine has been uploaded but just Matsumoto's pics, maybe you can requeste the rest ;)
I saw the +act ones as well and based on the few pics unleash has posted, there are some extras like you said! I will see if the poster has the other ones as well :thumright:
I noticed Kikinini is the scanner for a ton of them. Does she post them anywhere else? I was on her vox but no pics there (could be friends only) :scratch:

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » May 4th, '08, 13:44

mao-chan's staff diary has been updated. it has photo of mao-chan with a huge ring on her finger. anyone knows what is it about? :scratch:

iridium_yusuke

Post by iridium_yusuke » May 4th, '08, 15:53

mrsmilevskyi2001 wrote:mao-chan's staff diary has been updated. it has photo of mao-chan with a huge ring on her finger. anyone knows what is it about? :scratch:
They returned to Hong Kong to film "Makino Family in Hong Kong" special for the HYD-F movie. Mao was wearing a 100.000.000 yen diamond ring!

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 4th, '08, 23:14

iridium_yusuke wrote:Mao was wearing a 100.000.000 yen diamond ring!
wow!!! thats expensive!!! anyone knows how much is that on euro??

and i feel a little disappointed with no tsubaki on HYD-F, quz i loved her character, big sis time help^^

iridium_yusuke

Post by iridium_yusuke » May 5th, '08, 03:52

In her recent blog entry (May 5th 2008), Mao show us that she visited Hong Kong Disneyland and Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.

Everybody is speculating that Mao went to Hong Kong after HYD-F movie crank up to film some special for the movie, but in my sincere opinion she was filming some traveling program for some documentary, since she was visiting Hanoi too... Let's see further for more information...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 5th, '08, 05:54

Thanks for the diary summaries iridium_yusuke :-)

So you think that she went back to Hong Kong for a travel documentary (ha so many actresses do this but it's still enjoyable)? But when you said she went back to Hong Kong to film "Makino family in HK", was that just speculation from why she was there or directly from the staff diary? Sorry, I'm just confused about your two posts :|

aeris0729

Post by aeris0729 » May 5th, '08, 09:57

atskv9 THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!! you ,made my day!!! love you so muchie (much) hehe...btw love your new avatar mao-chan suki!!!

Joe1991

Post by Joe1991 » May 5th, '08, 10:19

kathia_sophia wrote:

and i feel a little disappointed with no tsubaki on HYD-F, quz i loved her character, big sis time help^^
100,000,000.00 JPY

=

614,448.121 EUR

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 5th, '08, 19:35

Joe1991 wrote:
kathia_sophia wrote:

100,000,000.00 JPY

=

614,448.121 EUR
O_O *shocked*

iridium_yusuke

Post by iridium_yusuke » May 6th, '08, 01:15

I only know one thing: Mao is becoming more and more powerful each day she is doing a new project. Sure that HYD-F and these specials will delivery her a strondous power!

zi91

Post by zi91 » May 6th, '08, 16:15

Yoohoo!! :cheers:
HYD-Final- would be shown in my country!! But it'd only be in september :-(

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » May 6th, '08, 18:29

iridium_yusuke wrote:I only know one thing: Mao is becoming more and more powerful each day she is doing a new project. Sure that HYD-F and these specials will delivery her a strondous power!
and you're right :thumright:
i hope she can do much much much more works, and be a HUGE great actress, although shes already :cheers:

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » May 6th, '08, 18:33

Hi all! I'm back from the dead... for now... lol

How's everyone doing?

Just to add on a previous translation by ToriQ about the Chocola ad:

The left reads "Amongst the correctly answered quizzes, a lottery will determine..." (the Red and Blue Chocola's special present). Deadline is 7/11 - 5PM.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » May 6th, '08, 23:57

Hey Ken. Good to have you back :-) Been busy with school? I'm doing well. Just about a week and half and I'm out for summer :cheers:

Lol the chances of any of us entering that Chocola contest is probably so slim. I assume they probably limit to Japan residents only. Hmm when I eventually go to Japan I need to bring back some Mao merchandise :D

KurosakiKaien

Post by KurosakiKaien » May 7th, '08, 07:18

Thanks ats, yeah I've just been busy with school, 2 weeks ago was finals and now the Spring session has started so it's back to excessive amounts of readings.. -_-;;

As for the contest, yes usually those prizes are limited to postcard entries coming from within Japan unfortunately. When are you planning to be in Japan though? Be sure to look me up~!

eilla

Post by eilla » May 8th, '08, 22:09

I really like her she's great in HYD and in First kiss quite good too. :)