Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 24th, '08, 04:03

O__O... yes it will be a bumpy road... but they got this far with many diffeculties....

zutto_precious

Hello

Post by zutto_precious » Mar 24th, '08, 06:48

Hello! I'm new here! I've been a KAT-TUN fan for a few months only but I guess I know quite alot about them and I've been watching their TV shows and such. I havent started college yet so I've been going crazy about them for the past two and a half months(yes, such a short period of time, sorry). I absolutely adore Jin! He's uberrr cute! Actually I got to know about NewS first because I was drooling over Ryo (when I watched 1 litre of tears) then as I was searching videos on him, I came to know about KAT-TUN. Hahaa.

So, HELLO KAT-TUN/JIN fans!

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 24th, '08, 10:48

welcome here zutto_precious....it's ok to be a newbie...we all have been one at one point...so, don't fret...anyways, hope to see you here in the coming days..

*i just hope and pray that the members of KAT-TUN will have successful dramas in the future....and of course for them to enjoy while filming them...i just looked at the ratings, and sad to say Yukan Club and 1 Pound Gospel didn't do that well, though it was still respectable...

*and i just want to comment on the rumor circulating around that Jin and Kame will have solo projects...i don't think just because they'll have solo projects (if ever they will have one), they will leave KAT-TUN..it will be .just like Pi when he did KUROSAGI and recorded DAITE SENORITA...

*KAT-TUN's interview for Popolo April 2008 was good...they sound like they really want to make it work for the band and enjoy it at the same time....GANBATTE KAT-TUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 24th, '08, 11:24

Oh i'm coming back(It has been a long time to me^^)It seems a little late but
HAPPY KAT-TUN 2ND YEAR ANIVERSARY!
(Oh,it is that long :D I wish i can say HAPPY KAT-TUN 10TH YEAR ANIVERSARY 8 years later :roll )
I've read about Reio before so this is a very very very good news to me :cheers: Loking forward to his film..... :thumleft:
Btw,i finally have Anego DVD.I have prepared myself before watching it but my heart was still broken when i saw jin kissing "Anego"LOL :cry: Anyway,i think i will finnish this soon and contiue my "search for Gokusen2" :mrgreen:

zutto_precious

Post by zutto_precious » Mar 24th, '08, 11:26

Thanks shosef! Ah, I can rewatch Yukan Club over and over again because of Jin! He's so adorable there. Not forgetting Junno and Yoko! It's so funny to see Yoko acting so serious and all.

I don't know anything about the rumour. Hmm.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 24th, '08, 14:55

ahh Hitoshi~~~ thats the way jins kanji can be read too ne~~~ its cute that he calls him that xDDDD

makes it seem they really get along ^^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 24th, '08, 16:56

I think there's really more stuffs to talk about rather than focusing on akame relation~cough~
maybe akame needs it's own thread?

caps from Jin's new docomo cm

and recently Jin talks about how he admires the solo concerts Kajiani8 members had. Sounds like Jin doesn't have any solo projects at this moment. Is Johnny's jimushu gonna waste JinJin and let Jin fans wait like forever again? sigh~

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Mar 24th, '08, 20:19

Hello, there! This is just my thought. If Jin get his solo project, i mean like solo concert, i think that jin will pick more western songs then japan. Well, he have pinky, murasaki, care, hesitate, will be alright and more but that songs is to old. I wonder if he hav create a new songs but do not reveal it yet.
Ah, it's good to see if kame and jin together again in dorama. Then invite Pi or Ryo in that dorama too. Wish that will come true. I'm so happy to see his relationship with KAT-TUN become more closer. Neih, we just have to giv him time right?
Ganbatte Jin kun! Ganbatte Kat-tun!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 25th, '08, 00:24

I think we should focuse in what is really to come more than rumors of what "might" come, there is a lot of this year left yet! (wouldn't complain about Jin solo concerts) About all that, i think Yoko really had an influence on him since Yukan, after all Yoko is in his third solo concert; and there is the issue of a Kattun con anly for male fans XD I know it was a joke butJin seems to look at it as a possibility ;)

Why wonder what will happen in a far future if we have an album just around the corner? I really want to hear more about it!! So Maru....you better start spilling!!!

And about the Hitoshi.........i'd take it with a pinch of salt....as Jin really doesn't like the Hitoshi thing LOLLLL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 25th, '08, 00:49

Ginoru wrote:IWhy wonder what will happen in a far future if we have an album just around the corner? I really want to hear more about it!! So Maru....you better start spilling!!!
So is that coming around the corner pretty soon? I'm really looking forward to another album, especially with all 6 of them. :thumright:

jin_sin

Post by jin_sin » Mar 25th, '08, 01:53

Hi everyone, this might come a little of a sudden, but I really want to find and watch Hey! Say! Dreamboy 2005, and not just a fancam. Can anyone help? Maybe a megaupload or mediafire link? Your help is much appreciated...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 25th, '08, 03:17

LOL shosef thanks for those links! XD Omg that was so cute! I love where Kame messed up on Miroku's dog's name XD Or was it on purpose 8D

Welcome zutto_precious! :lol Don't worry, everyone starts out as a new fan! And I'm not an old fan either XD This is... only my 7th month into JE :O

Hm.. I would love it if Jin had some sort of solo project/con, but I wonder what kind of songs he would sing solo XD Still praying for a Jin dorama :3

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 25th, '08, 03:51

USAGI~~~~ WAAAAA XDDDDD only 7 months xDDDD ok Im not better I only knew of Jin when he left xDDDDD it only got to my head then but i dont really care xDDDD, somehow my kat-tun fandom thing has worn off xDDD im more into jin than anybody elso out of kat-tun XDDDD news is my Ichiban... I really dont know how it came so far ;OO; xDDD but idc... the kat-tun fandom has some crazy fans XDDD from what ive read >.<.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 25th, '08, 04:10

Hai~ D: Don't you remember when I was the itty bitty noobie lurking around on Pi's thread? XD

But yeah, I'm mostly into KAT-TUN for Jin >.> I mean KAT-TUN is nice and all... but Jin.. Jin *____*

Oh jeez, I remember reading on LJ, about those KAT-TUN fans that brought knives to stab fans of other bands at a concert *shivers* freaky..

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 25th, '08, 04:14

Jup same here xDDD iits like "sorry we AINT in the getto... so get your ass out of here kthxbaibai" xDDD

at first it was like KAT-TUN... but now its NEWS... and Jin xDDD nobody else really... maybe Kame a little bit... but like i said JIN so yeah.... XDDDD I wish they would make a single like Signal or You again.. Rocks ok it suits them but I really liked those too~~~xDDD *prays*

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 25th, '08, 04:53

Jin got me new friend today!!!!

Well i have an id for my school and i put Jin pic on the back... welll.... I was siting and the new japanese exchange student are siting talkign and looking at me...
and the notice my id and asked me who it was and then when i dais Jin they freake out... and so i started to talk to them alittle.. and i made 4 new friends today it was so fun.. and they screamed everytime i showed them or told them somthing Je i knew thye were happy!!!
then they told me they need to take me to a concert in japan.....

Anyway... onto other news... well i did an audtion at my school with Kizuna.. i didn't make it V__V but i dodn't care much anymore.. i mean i made new friends!!!! I'm think about telling them about this site!!!!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 25th, '08, 14:26

NanaTorigawa
cool that you got friends because of Jin and JE^^
---------------

btw, according to Maru, they start to practice dancing part these days
the concert tour isnt far away eh?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 25th, '08, 15:14

I've got alot of Friends that are into JE~~~ got someone to like it some already like it xDDD its fun to fangurl with them. ^^ and I mean RL friends I have more online friends though xDDD.

and its even better to know I have a friend that knows Tegoshi~~~ she sent me some cute pics *flails* XDDDD, but yeah a friend of mine knows a JE producer xDDD~~~ ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 26th, '08, 01:21

beanybeans wrote:So is that coming around the corner pretty soon? I'm really looking forward to another album, especially with all 6 of them. :thumright:
It should be, the company keeps a steady rythm, a single every 4 months more or less and album once a year or a bit more between them, Cartoon appeared around April, May last year so teh longest we will wait for news would be... June? probably

LeckerSchmecker wrote:at first it was like KAT-TUN... but now its NEWS... and Jin xDDD nobody else really... maybe Kame a little bit... but like i said JIN so yeah.... XDDDD I wish they would make a single like Signal or You again.. Rocks ok it suits them but I really liked those too~~~xDDD *prays*
LOL i guess you are a pop girl after all XD

Signal and You were ok, at least not as bad as almost the whole Cartoon Kattun II You album, that was a headache!! Kattun is the rock band and luckily they found their path again with Jin's come back!! Keep the Faith and Lips (specially Lips pv) are some of the best things they have given us :) I am really hoping them to keep on the Lips path, since then many male fans have come to them and i think that's great! It makes me very happy

NanaTorigawa wrote:Jin got me new friend today!!!!

Well i have an id for my school and i put Jin pic on the back... welll.... I was siting and the new japanese exchange student are siting talkign and looking at me...
and the notice my id and asked me who it was and then when i dais Jin they freake out... and so i started to talk to them alittle.. and i made 4 new friends today it was so fun.. and they screamed everytime i showed them or told them somthing Je i knew thye were happy!!!
then they told me they need to take me to a concert in japan.....

I'm think about telling them about this site!!!!
That's so cool!! If you have Japanese friends you will be well informed and connected ;)

Sure!! Why not tell them? then they would see the crazy gaijin fans :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 26th, '08, 01:46

Ginoru wrote:It should be, the company keeps a steady rythm, a single every 4 months more or less and album once a year or a bit more between them, Cartoon appeared around April, May last year so teh longest we will wait for news would be... June? probably
Nifty! Can't wait for that.
Ginoru wrote:Signal and You were ok, at least not as bad as almost the whole Cartoon Kattun II You album, that was a headache!! Kattun is the rock band and luckily they found their path again with Jin's come back!! Keep the Faith and Lips (specially Lips pv) are some of the best things they have given us :) I am really hoping them to keep on the Lips path, since then many male fans have come to them and i think that's great! It makes me very happy
You're so funny, Ginoru. I feel the same way about the Cartoon KAT-TUN II You album. I bought it a couple of months ago but i definitely listen to the Best of album a whole lot more. I feel kinda bad but when those songs (besides SIGNAL) come on my iPod, i tend to fast-forward pretty quickly. Though i'll listen to Make U Wet (Koki is so dirty gangsta! haha) and LOST. Good grief, i think it's kinda collecting dust too. :-( But yeah, i totally agree. I really dig Keep the faith and LIPS. I hope they keep with that genre of music. Just curious, do you have a favorite American/English rock group, Ginoru?

So are you saying that their male fanbase has grown because of LIPS?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 26th, '08, 05:23

hyahah i hope to be able to talk to them in the tommorow.... V__V.... I'm little in a sad mood.... thou.....

arienai_yume

Post by arienai_yume » Mar 26th, '08, 06:09

Hi everyone!

Another Jin lover here~! :D

I don't know if you guys already know, but just in case that you don't...

Please vote for Jin at http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky86.html

He's currently at #5. But we all know that he could do better! He needs your support. So please everyone, VOTE right now! Time is running out...

If you do already know about this, just ignore this message.

THANK YOU!!!

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Mar 26th, '08, 06:52

Hi! I'm new here too ;)

It's no suprise that I'm a big fan of Jin, ne?

Ye, Jin, you have got my vote!
Last edited by olga2468 on Mar 26th, '08, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 26th, '08, 10:43

Ahahaha I feel kinda bad since I'm voting for Pi XD

Ah, welcome arienai_yume and olga2468 :lol
olga I love your icon D: *gets shot*

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 13:08

olga2468: hajimemashite~~~ ^^ U live right next to me xDDDDI live in germany YAY ahaha~~~

Usagi~~~ I want a new ava... WHAT TO DOO~~~~ ;OO; and IDC Im voting for pi too xDDD~~~ because... PI...YAY XDDDD~~~ totally... but cant u vote more than one xDDD the thing is those votes never end xDDD they go on an on and on xDDD~~~ they have been here since I came, I bet Shosef and Ginoru can remeber. so u can vote for pi and Jin or???

Usagi, we have to decide what to Crack sub soon xDDD maybe ProDai... I can cut some clips and show you???

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Mar 26th, '08, 13:42

Usagi, thanks ^^ I love my av too, haha

Lecker, nice too meet you too ^^ yee I know.
I was in Germany a few times and I study german ^^

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Mar 26th, '08, 13:57

Hello Minna!!
eh? voting?? i feel bad too now..lol..i voted for my hubby PI-CHAN!!!
but i do love jin...just not as much!!,lol

olga2468:yeah i love your avi!! :D

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 14:11

YAY a fellow german-speaker xDDDD~~~ I live in berlin ^^

Ive voted somany times... I dont even know for who XDDD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 26th, '08, 22:24

Ehehehe... I'm actually only voting for Pi since I'm used to voting for him! And he's in the #1 spot anyways ^O^ You know I love Jin more :heart:
Make a new icon lazy butt! DDD: I think the votes are yearly or something? I remember Kame got first last time :cry: Pi was second at least!

Yes yes, we must crack sub soon. What do you use to cut the clips anyways? o.O

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 26th, '08, 22:27

beanybeans wrote:Nifty! Can't wait for that.

You're so funny, Ginoru. I feel the same way about the Cartoon KAT-TUN II You album. I bought it a couple of months ago but i definitely listen to the Best of album a whole lot more. I feel kinda bad but when those songs (besides SIGNAL) come on my iPod, i tend to fast-forward pretty quickly. Though i'll listen to Make U Wet (Koki is so dirty gangsta! haha) and LOST. Good grief, i think it's kinda collecting dust too. :-( But yeah, i totally agree. I really dig Keep the faith and LIPS. I hope they keep with that genre of music. Just curious, do you have a favorite American/English rock group, Ginoru?

So are you saying that their male fanbase has grown because of LIPS?
Yup, but of course we take in account Je.....they are the ones who decide ¬¬

Funny? :lol LOLLL If i have to count the song i listen from Cartoon i can tell you that i listen to Lost, Peak, Splahs and Utai Tsuzukeru Toki only sang by Ueda......the rest...maybe Key of Life and Make u wet depending on my mood...?

You put all the album in the ipod? I rip the songs i like and put them in my mp3 and mp4
And i have my own CD's with audio rips from concerts, tv etc... songs that have never been in albums etc... 8)

Well, Kt has always have had male fans but yes, Lips has been quite a thing ;) not only more fanboys appeared but females too from other musical styles that saw something interesting there

Occidental bands? I am more after music than bands itself
I like from Aerosmith, Rolling Stones to Meat Loaf, Nightwish, Kiss, Iron Maiden...but i also like many others

LeckerThose votings are eternal and last forever!! LOLLL I vote no more unless i know it is an interesting voting

But you can always vote for one now and at the next turn for another one XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 26th, '08, 22:30

KuroiUsagi wrote:Yes yes, we must crack sub soon. What do you use to cut the clips anyways? o.O
VitualDub xDDD the 5 sec clip i Cut... I just selected the first 5 sec and then just saved as avi xDDD and I had a 5 sec clip... ME DIDNT KNOW XDDDDD~~~~ so yeah I can try to cut some clips xDD hehe e.e

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 27th, '08, 00:49

Ginoru wrote:Funny? :lol LOLLL If i have to count the song i listen from Cartoon i can tell you that i listen to Lost, Peak, Splahs and Utai Tsuzukeru Toki only sang by Ueda......the rest...maybe Key of Life and Make u wet depending on my mood...?

You put all the album in the ipod? I rip the songs i like and put them in my mp3 and mp4
And i have my own CD's with audio rips from concerts, tv etc... songs that have never been in albums etc... 8)

Well, Kt has always have had male fans but yes, Lips has been quite a thing ;) not only more fanboys appeared but females too from other musical styles that saw something interesting there
I was thinking about Peak and Splash...too. But yeah, in general, fast-forward. And yeah, i had put the whole album on there just because when i had cut out some songs from other albums of some of the other artists that i like, i felt it was a bit too incomplete. But then i just end up fast-forwarding quite a bit anyway. I don't know. I guess i'm trying to make myself tolerate some of the music that i don't really like. Though i can't help but press that fast forward button. :whistling: I have to revamp my iPod anyway but i haven't had the motivation to do that yet. But i have to figure out whether to only put songs i like or to put complete albums (unless the song is so bad that i just can't stand it). I take it you have all of the KAT-TUN songs on your computer but only the ones you like on your iPod, Ginoru?

And that's awesome about the fanboys thing. :D

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Mar 27th, '08, 20:25

I recently find it quite scary how much Kat-tun and Japanese music my i-pod contains, it even outnumbers the western music, not to mention my home country´s music that i virtually don´t listen to.:D But you just can´t resist kat-tun, right? :lol I also like the best of album better than the cartoon kat-tun album though most of those songs are on my i-pod also.
This may be kind of wrong to say, since it is Jin´s thread, but recently i have started to appreciate him more, especially his solos "Care", "Hesitate" and "Murasaki". At first i didn´t really care for him though. :unsure:
But my favourite member in Kat-tun is still Kame *runs away fast and hides under a big cover* though Jin and Tat-chan follow him closely :P And i wouldn´t take a single member away from Kat-tun, not even Junno, cause then they wouldn´t be kat-tun any more :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 00:42

Whoa... long messges... hahaha... i so want to sing LIPS with the japanese girls.. hum... i wonder what happen on Cartoon Kat-tun this week..

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 28th, '08, 00:47

Its up for dl u can go watch it... but its actually just a recap of all the other epis.... BUT its funny as hell... ELT... god it was hilarious xDDD

arienai_yume

Post by arienai_yume » Mar 28th, '08, 00:55

The thing is, it does NOT last forever!! I know that it has been there for quite a while now, BUT it ends on 3/30. I totally respect your choices, I like the other guys too (especially Yamapi!), but it's already certain that he's #1..... Jin is in a critical situation though, back to #5 AGAIN! So depressing... T_T

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 01:00

we... hahha i'll go downlaod it now... is subs for Hokkaido out yet????

arienai_yume

Post by arienai_yume » Mar 28th, '08, 01:03

I'm totally ignored? :cussing:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 01:08

haha... well not everyone is voting.. i'm not.... hahaha.. i dodnt' want to.. if i did i would vote fo rJin.... but these vtoign this is onl showing who popular.... and online Yamapi is most deff popular.. hahhahaa..... it true....
and even all the japanese girls i met liek Yamapi.... he popular... but alos think of this he jut came out with a movie... a drama(SP) and he doing more than jin at this moment.. i understand why he popular right now....

and i bet the other ones 2-4 are doign stuff right now....

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 28th, '08, 01:20

eragon2222 wrote:I recently find it quite scary how much Kat-tun and Japanese music my i-pod contains, it even outnumbers the western music, not to mention my home country´s music that i virtually don´t listen to.:D But you just can´t resist kat-tun, right? :lol I also like the best of album better than the cartoon kat-tun album though most of those songs are on my i-pod also.
This may be kind of wrong to say, since it is Jin´s thread, but recently i have started to appreciate him more, especially his solos "Care", "Hesitate" and "Murasaki". At first i didn´t really care for him though. :unsure:
But my favourite member in Kat-tun is still Kame *runs away fast and hides under a big cover* though Jin and Tat-chan follow him closely :P And i wouldn´t take a single member away from Kat-tun, not even Junno, cause then they wouldn´t be kat-tun any more :D
LOL, i know what you mean. I have a lot more Asian music than i do American music on my iPod. And don't worry, everyone has their favorite KAT-TUN members. I love Kame too. Though 3rd in line for me would be Junno. Totally love him in Hanayome to Papa. :-)

I love Jin's singing the most though. I gotta make myself look for some more of Jin's solos. I've just got all of this other stuff to sort that i don't want to download more stuff at the moment. Though i can never resist new KAT-TUN related videos. 8) I still gotta check out those Jin solos that you listed. I know of them but just haven't listened to them yet.

It's funny how you mentioned that you didn't care for him at first. I actually didn't really care for the whole JE scene in general and my sister had pointed Jin out to me but i didn't think much of him. And then now i just totally love KAT-TUN. Funny how things work out.
NanaTorigawa wrote:we... hahha i'll go downlaod it now... is subs for Hokkaido out yet????
Yeah, subs for episodes 49 and 50 are already out. chikara21 is so awesome. :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 28th, '08, 02:00

beanybeans wrote:I was thinking about Peak and Splash...too. But yeah, in general, fast-forward. And yeah, i had put the whole album on there just because when i had cut out some songs from other albums of some of the other artists that i like, i felt it was a bit too incomplete. But then i just end up fast-forwarding quite a bit anyway. I don't know. I guess i'm trying to make myself tolerate some of the music that i don't really like. Though i can't help but press that fast forward button. :whistling: I have to revamp my iPod anyway but i haven't had the motivation to do that yet. But i have to figure out whether to only put songs i like or to put complete albums (unless the song is so bad that i just can't stand it).

I take it you have all of the KAT-TUN songs on your computer but only the ones you like on your iPod, Ginoru?

And that's awesome about the fanboys thing. :D
I understand, i listen to the whole album first and then i know wich songs i like, so i take those and put them in my players, then i have space for other songs too :) You know? all artist place fillup songs in their albums because they know people want to pay for something material (many songs) and that the same people that buys them are going to rip the songs apart ;)

In my comp? nope just a few that i play on repeat usually, i have all songs in cd's and from those i tae the ones i like :)

Yup, it is something about KT i really like :) It is a band i can show to guys and know thay will like them

eragon2222 Almost all the music in my Mp3 and Mp4 is asian, but it doesn't bother me just a little tiny bit LOL

Good you get to appreciate the best singer in Kt more :) And don't worry all can have their favs, mine are Ueda and Jin first, then Junno, Koki and Maru share the next place and last Kame ;)

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Its up for dl u can go watch it... but its actually just a recap of all the other epis.... BUT its funny as hell... ELT... god it was hilarious xDDD
It is really funny (despite not showing more Hokkaido ¬¬) ... loved teh teasing of Maru LOLLLLL

arienai_yume As one of the older inhabitants of this thread i think i can tell you that you should behave and wait politely for an answer in case the other members feel the need to answer you; those votings are not serious, last forever (after this run there will be another and after that another) and most fans don't really care about them unless they are bored

Nana You are right, Jin is doing nothing right (but working in the radio, CtKt and the album... Maru!! we need more info!! LOL )now and this votings move more for who is in the spotlight now ;)

Beany I still don't care about Je at all, i have my picks between them, here and there but as a whole, just Kt

Jin's solo's? Wich ones have you seen? "Murasak"i is a must!!

Here, "Care", "Hesitate", "Murasaki", "Pinky"; "Ha ha"
And then you have the versions like my fav "Kimi wo Omoutoki" (poor Nagase always beat by Jin XD)
I know i am forgetting something there.....

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 28th, '08, 02:10

Ginoru wrote:Beany I still don't care about Je at all, i have my picks between them, here and there but as a whole, just Kt

Jin's solo's? Wich ones have you seen? "Murasak"i is a must!!

Here, "Care", "Hesitate", "Murasaki", "Pinky"; "Ha ha"
And then you have the versions like my fav "Kimi wo Omoutoki" (poor Nagase always beat by Jin XD)
Hmm, okay, i've seen Jin's PINKY performance in the Live of KAT-TUN Real Concert dvd. The one with Koki. Haha. The song is okay but i don't think i like it THAT much. Still, it's gonna go on my iPod eventually. :wink: But that's about it. I still have yet to watch/listen to the others you mentioned. Though i think i downloaded an mp3 rip of Care and Hesitate a while back but just never listened to them. Murasaki eh? Okay, i'll have to check that out next. Does Jin have any other solos that he did? I guess ones where they're not a song from another JE group. Though if there are good Jin covers of those, i'd like to check them out too.

Oh yeah! I love that song, Kimi wo Omoutoki. At least Jin's version. It's really nice. I also downloaded the original to hear what it sounds like but i don't think i listened to it yet. But i definitely put Jin's version on repeat many many times. :-)

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Mar 28th, '08, 07:55

Do you have jin's solo performance "Ha-Ha" and "Pinky" in high quality? Or maybe you have links?

Please, I wanna have it ^^

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 28th, '08, 08:02

Hmm.. here's a link for Ha-ha from JadedFrenzy's LJ (it's the one he performed at Utawara)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebuggl

I'm uploading Pinky now ^^

olga2468

Post by olga2468 » Mar 28th, '08, 08:19

Thanks a lot :*

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 28th, '08, 08:40

Jin's Pinky from the Real Face DVD

Douzo~
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Mar 28th, '08, 09:56, edited 1 time in total.

zutto_precious

Post by zutto_precious » Mar 28th, '08, 09:27

Hey. I'm snagging the links too. Hope you don't mind. Thanks !

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 28th, '08, 21:54

Ginoru wrote: And then you have the versions like my fav "Kimi wo Omoutoki" (poor Nagase always beat by Jin XD)
kinda :P :lol also Hittoribochi Haburashi by Jin is good too :P

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 28th, '08, 22:15

beanybeans wrote: i think i downloaded an mp3 rip of Care and Hesitate a while back but just never listened to them. Murasaki eh? Okay, i'll have to check that out next. Does Jin have any other solos that he did? I guess ones where they're not a song from another JE group. Though if there are good Jin covers of those, i'd like to check them out too.
try them 8)
the lyrics for Hesitate and Care by Jin are pure beautiful
Murasaki is ok. What meakes it a bit special is that Jin composed it. check out the perf in Kaizokuban DVD. That's basically the turning point for a kawaii Jin to be a cool/sexy Jin three years ago

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 29th, '08, 00:03

tnaks for posting the lnk.. and yah... i know.... polls go toward most active or big advent... liek did you notice the most wanted lover came out right after jin went back to japan(almost sais came back...)
intreting...

hahaha.... O__O WHEEEE

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 29th, '08, 07:36

Jin will no longer host KAT-TUN STYLE with Junno....so sad....it will return to JunnoxKoki and Kame during fridays...i'm gonna miss Jin and Junno in the program...they're so funny....the last day of Jin in KAT-TUN STYLE was funny...Junno was all hyper when the male caller said he likes Jin...LOL...

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Mar 29th, '08, 09:01

Why won´t Jin host Kat-tun style no more? :-( Not that i listened to it, but some of the summaries and translations of it were so funny, especially when Ryo called to their show :lol And what is ti with Johnny´s and radio shows? It seems that every group has quite a few :unsure:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Mar 29th, '08, 13:09

Do you guys knows where I can find HQ scans of KAT-TUN Calendar?

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 29th, '08, 13:45

.Silent. wrote:Do you guys knows where I can find HQ scans of KAT-TUN Calendar?
You can get HQ scans of the calendar at mixmin199's LJ. You've got your choice between 1700px found here or 3000px found here.

And ahh, even though i don't really listen to KAT-TUN Style, i like Jin and Junno together. Well, i did manage to listen to the one with Ryo as their phone guest. :-) Kame by himself on Fridays. It'd be cute if Jin appeared as a guest on Kame's Fridays there. :wub:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Mar 29th, '08, 15:19

Thanx for links beanybeans !! :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 29th, '08, 16:09

hahaha.. now i want to listen to the one Ryo called into.... hahaha.... i'll look for traslteion....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 30th, '08, 15:31

KAT-TUN Summer Tour announced by Kame at Dreamboys, It starts this July ;) Great summer of fancams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 30th, '08, 15:54

Ginoru wrote:KAT-TUN Summer Tour announced by Kame at Dreamboys, It starts this July ;) Great summer of fancams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, i'm looking forward to getting the concert dvd. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 31st, '08, 00:50

My for both... this is goignt o be the first time im into Kat-tun when they have a concert....

Can't wait for fancams!!!!!!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 31st, '08, 01:28

I'm never gonna convince my parents to vacation in Japan = =

Blah. But YAY CONCERT! I wonder if I should buy some concert goods *O*

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 31st, '08, 01:40

hahaha... what i'm hoping will happen is that i get to go to japan in 2009-2010... just for the fall and winter and i want to go to a Countdown...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 31st, '08, 18:28

Ginoru wrote:KAT-TUN Summer Tour announced by Kame at Dreamboys, It starts this July ;) Great summer of fancams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:O great news :cheers:
i want to be in Japan this summer XD or KAT-TUN may come to Turkey, too :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 31st, '08, 22:05

It is indeed very good news, i don't think i'd be able to go tojapan this summer either XD but ia m not worried, i hope next year we will have a new concert and even a new one year after year ;)

Kuroi
Why don't you visit the japanesse embassy webpage in your country? they use to have the scholarships they offer in them

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 1st, '08, 07:03

i just love when they show the parts that are cut in CK.....i just knew Jin is more interactive than what is shown....hope they'll do well in their concert...and i hope more good songs..*crosses fingers*....though i love rock, which suits Jin and Ueda just fine (i love Jin's songs...especially CARE) , i wish Kame will have a ballad again....i love Kame's ballad songs...especially Natsu no Owari...haay...i wish Jin would write songs and they will include it in the Single or Album...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '08, 00:31

I lost KT Blog adress!! Anyone has it???

shosef Kame will have a ballad don't worry that's for sure. For Jin i really really want a lot of action up there!!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 2nd, '08, 02:38

So i just got an email from cdjapan about KAT-TUN's next single, Don't U Ever Stop.

JACA-5092
KAT-TUN/Don't U Ever Stop[Limited Edition 1 C/W Kamenashi, Taguchi Solo Ver.] CDA
1143 yen US$11/102.91 Release Date:2008/05/14
Description:Seventh single release from KAT-TUN, set to get the audiences dancing with the ultimate physical track. In contrast to KAT-TUN's very rock-oriented previous two singles the title track "Don't U Ever Stop" of this single features a high-paced dance track just perfect for concerts! Limited edition includes two additional member solo tracks plus original karaoke versions of the solo track for five songs total. This limited edition features solo tracks from Kazuya Kamenashi and Shunnosuke Taguchi plus alternate jacket artwork.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5092
JACA-5093
KAT-TUN/Don't U Ever Stop[Limited Edition 2 C/W Akanishi, Tanaka Solo Ver.] CDA
Description:Seventh single release from KAT-TUN, set to get the audiences dancing with the ultimate physical track. In contrast to KAT-TUN's very rock-oriented previous two singles the title track "Don't U Ever Stop" of this single features a high-paced dance track just perfect for concerts! Limited edition includes two additional member solo tracks plus original karaoke versions of the solo track for five songs total. This limited edition features solo tracks from Jin Akanishi and Koki Tanaka plus alternate jacket artwork.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5093
JACA-5094
KAT-TUN/Don't U Ever Stop[Limited Edition 3 C/W Ueda, Nakamaru Solo Ver.] CDA
Description:Seventh single release from KAT-TUN, set to get the audiences dancing with the ultimate physical track. In contrast to KAT-TUN's very rock-oriented previous two singles the title track "Don't U Ever Stop" of this single features a high-paced dance track just perfect for concerts! Limited edition includes two additional member solo tracks plus original karaoke versions of the solo track for five songs total. This limited edition features solo tracks from Tatsuya Ueda and Yuichi Nakamaru plus alternate jacket artwork.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5094
JACA-5095
KAT-TUN/Don't U Ever Stop[Regular Edition] CDA
476 yen US$5/102.91 Release Date:2008/05/14
Description:Seventh single release from KAT-TUN, set to get the audiences dancing with the ultimate physical track. In contrast to KAT-TUN's very rock-oriented previous two singles the title track "Don't U Ever Stop" of this single features a high-paced dance track just perfect for concerts! Regular edition also features original karaoke version of the title track for two songs total.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5095

This is rather mind-boggling 'cause it was easier before for me to pick. But i knew that wouldn't last forever. Though it's awesome they all have their own individual solos. I love Jin's voice the most but then i feel i should also get the other 2 versions to show my support. That's a lot of money for "one" single. So is anyone gonna pre-order/order? Which one is everyone planning on getting?

Also, i guess their single is more of a dance number. I was looking forward to more of a rock single but dance is high up there on the kinds of music genres that i like. I hope it's quite catchy.
Last edited by beanybeans on Apr 2nd, '08, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 2nd, '08, 03:07

wow..... O__O.... Dang.... that hard for fans.... to pic.... ahhh... exspeically for Akame fans.... hahaha.... they bother on different CD... i hope i get the info right

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 2nd, '08, 03:10

NanaTorigawa wrote:wow..... O__O.... Dang.... that hard for fans.... to pic.... ahhh... exspeically for Akame fans.... hahaha.... they bother on different CD... i hope i get the info right
Haha, yeah you got it right. I was thinking the same thing. I wanted Jin's solo but then i also want Kame's solo but they're on different cds. Though i think i'd place Jin's first. Then i thought i should just get all 3 at this rate. Show some KAT-TUN love, right? :wink:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 2nd, '08, 03:26

hum.... O__O i might ask my aunt for my really really really really late B-day present be both the CD... but i can wait and Download....>__> i dodn't know..... V__V i feel bad if i dodn't get it..... but then again.. i really want to get some posters from online... which reminds me where can i buy soem poster online? (for under 40 dollars)

Or on the other hand i can ask her if i cna have money to save up to go to japan............(she said the limit is 40 dollars...)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 2nd, '08, 03:32

NanaTorigawa wrote:hum.... O__O i might ask my aunt for my really really really really late B-day present be both the CD... but i can wait and Download....>__> i dodn't know..... V__V i feel bad if i dodn't get it..... but then again.. i really want to get some posters from online... which reminds me where can i buy soem poster online? (for under 40 dollars)

Or on the other hand i can ask her if i cna have money to save up to go to japan............(she said the limit is 40 dollars...)
I don't normally listen to leaks unless i don't plan on buying the cd. But that would kinda help since there are 3 versions to choose from. I like Jin's voice but sometimes if the song just doesn't do it for you, it doesn't matter if i like the voice. :wink: But if i wait for the leaks, some of them might be out of stock/out of print by then, which is a chance i don't really want to take.

Oooh, money to go to Japan sounds tempting. But then so does getting money to buy these cds. Which one(s) do you think you would buy?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 2nd, '08, 03:40

OMG. Why KAT-TUN WHY??? I just ordered my NEWS CD's from cdjapan too! If they released earlier I could've used yesasia XD

Jeez, 4 versions. Psycho much Johnny D:? The RE... doesn't seem very worth it XD I think I'll just get the version with Jin's solo :heart: I somehow come to like all of Jin's songs.

Edit: Ahhhh maybe the Tat-chan/Maru version too :crazy:

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 2nd, '08, 05:53

i just read the translation to Jin's nikki for April 1, 2008.....and i must say i'm shocked...it's LONG.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ............anyway, i think Maru influenced him cuz he was doing promotions for the upcoming June Concert....which by the way he said that they are still discussing it...and he also mentioned Ueda-kun...he was with Ueda filming for CK...i'm excited for this...and Jin was so adorable when he said he should end his nikki entry before his mom gets angry...LMAO... :lol :lol :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: ....so adorable....

raychel96

Post by raychel96 » Apr 2nd, '08, 06:46

hi everybody im a new jin fan

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 2nd, '08, 09:17

LOLZ WAS IT JUST ME.... that noticed that Junno is Shunno XD ahh I love it~~~adds to the collection of misspelled names XD YES~~~now we have Tekoshi, Heiichiro and Shunnosuke XD BWAHAHA
but hell... why so many... DX good I dont get KATTUN singles XD my already empty pocket would SCREAM DX

OMG OMG OMG.... WHAT A PERFECT BDAY PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! OMG~~~~a a...a second single im looking forward to to come out on my bday~~~~YAY

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 2nd, '08, 09:24

shosef wrote:i just read the translation to Jin's nikki for April 1, 2008.....and i must say i'm shocked...it's LONG.... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ............anyway, i think Maru influenced him cuz he was doing promotions for the upcoming June Concert....which by the way he said that they are still discussing it...and he also mentioned Ueda-kun...he was with Ueda filming for CK...i'm excited for this...and Jin was so adorable when he said he should end his nikki entry before his mom gets angry...LMAO... :lol :lol :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: ....so adorable....
really.. wow, i wud love to read his nikki.. where do you read it? thanks oh thanks!!!
love akanishi jin much!! kya...