Kekkon Dekinai Otoko Subs Error English/Spanish Can not load

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Eki_11

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko Subs Error English/Spanish Can not load

Post by Eki_11 » May 31st, '11, 02:44

Hi,

I´m new here, I have not much experience using torrents, but I did download Kekkon Dekinai Otoko 10 GB file (sugoi da kara !), demo I can´t find English or Spanish subtitles to download, I found those in subs index but when I open the files It says in both programs utorrent and bittorrent that can not load or charge the files, do you know what´s the problem ??? Arigatou !!!!

theuncontactable
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by theuncontactable » May 31st, '11, 03:36

When you downloaded the subs file, just put them into the same folder as the video file and make sure that they have the same name (apart from the extension) to the corresponding video file.

Play video file and the subs should show up on the video.

Eki_11

Post by Eki_11 » May 31st, '11, 04:58

Thanks but its no that, I can´t download them... I can´t open this files with utorrent :

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_37044.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_49526.htm

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » May 31st, '11, 05:23

You don't use utorrent to open those files.
Hit the download button, you'll download an .srt file.
That is the subtitle file. (if you open it with notepad/texteditor you'll see the subs)

Put them in the folder with the video files and if you system is set up to play subs then you will see them.

If you still have problems then please post back in this section.

Never ever post anything in the Subtitle section unless it is subtitles which you have created.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

Eki_11

Post by Eki_11 » Jun 2nd, '11, 00:10

Thanks for your comment and for redirecting the topic, excuse me. You are right, I can read them in notepad… but can´t watch them in windows media player, neither with AVS or with VLC players coz sometimes happen one of them can read the subtitles when the other players can´t, I tried putting both together the video and the srt sub in the same file with the same name but doesn´t work, any idea ??? Thank you very much !

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Jun 2nd, '11, 05:33

So maybe you don't have a subtitle renderer installed.

For windows I intall the codec filter pack http://cccp-project.net/ which should install everything you need for perfect playback including the player mpc.
Others prefer the k-lite pack.

I wouldn't recommend installing any codec pack over an existing collection of codecs so uninstall any other stuff first.

You should then be able to watch your files with subs.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month