Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Dramafever ads broken in Safari

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
releanoyed

Dramafever ads broken in Safari

Post by releanoyed » Mar 2nd, '11, 22:26

Somebody may have already pointed this out but the Dramafever ads are pretty badly broken when viewing either the new torrent page or any page on dramawiki. The Dramafever stuff will appear in a single narrow column that runs pretty long that either pushs all other content below it (at first I thought the new torrents were not displaying at all until I happened to scroll waaaay down the page) or the column covers the rest of the displaed text and images (particularly the case on dramawiki). I know the usage of Safari is probably quite low but I thought I should mention so the site admins are at least aware of the issue. On the other hand all the pages seem to look fine when using Firefox on a Mac.

releanoyed

Post by releanoyed » Mar 7th, '11, 23:06

Looks like the issue is fixed now. Assuming it isn't a random happening, kudos to whoever sorted the problem out.

releanoyed

Post by releanoyed » Mar 13th, '11, 06:48

Bugger looks like I was wrong. The site was loaded fine for a few days and then went back to looking all screwing on friday.