i cant download torrent file gumiho: tale of a fox child.

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
laramonday

i cant download torrent file gumiho: tale of a fox child.

Post by laramonday » Sep 28th, '10, 16:06

i cant download the torrent file gumiho: tale of a fox child from episode 11 till end. but i can download the file from episode 1 till 10. what is the problem here??

please help me. PLEASSSEEEEEE.

i've try to download it several times but nothing happen. somebody help me

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Re: i cant download torrent file gumiho: tale of a fox child

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 29th, '10, 19:12

laramonday wrote:i cant download the torrent file gumiho: tale of a fox child from episode 11 till end. but i can download the file from episode 1 till 10. what is the problem here??
please help me. PLEASSSEEEEEE.
i've try to download it several times but nothing happen. somebody help me
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
Zoink and Torrage where the all the torrents at DA are downloaded from are currently down. What you can do is the following:
1. Wait until either of the site is up.
2. Try to use the magnet link, the U shaped image close to the arrows
3. Try to use http://isohunt.com/ and search and see if the torrent has been indexed there. (I could not see it there) Note: "Gumiho Wehjun" is not the same drama as "Gumiho: Yeowoonuidyun"
4. Find another site to download from other LJ communities.
http://www.am-addiction.com/
http://lets-look.com/
http://www.google.com

From TorrentFreak
The operator of PublicBitTorrent told TorrentFreak that extra servers are on the way. Hopefully this will solve the problems, but it is expected to take up to a week before everything’s setup properly.

From this thread.
toyotaku wrote:Torrents here can still be downloaded as long as they have connectable seeders (in other words, new torrents... older torrents might not have anyone to download from like always). In this bizarre time of tracker instability and both torrent cache sites down...

- In your BT client, make sure DHT and Peer Exchange are enabled (if the client supports it... I know utorrent, Vuze, and Deluge do... most up-to-date clients do). With both openbittorent and publicbt trackers more often down than up right now, DHT and PEX are necessary in order to connect to peers when there is no tracker available. If other trackers that an uploader may have included in the torrent file are up (such as Nyaa, denistalker, etc), things will work as usual. (edit: in terms of downloading and uploading, not about whether or not the arrow links to the torrent cache sites work)

- Usually when one of the torrent cache sites is down, the other is still up (the red and green down arrows), but unfortunately both are currently down. Click on the "U" shaped icon, the magnet link. I've spent the evening clicking on torrents using the magnet link and ALL of them opened in my client (utorrent) and those with connectable seeders and/or other peers began downloading immediately. DHT and PEX are doing their job.

Even direct download links aren't perfect. A lot of people are having problems with MegaUpload and Rapidshare as well right now.

The battle over filesharing is currently hot, so get used to interruptions as sources are either taken down deliberately or by being overburdened (Top Bittorent Trackers Face Major Downtime) Trackerless torrenting has been a goal and that's why things like DHT and PEX have been in development.
Last edited by Keiko1981 on Oct 1st, '10, 10:09, edited 6 times in total.

babugrlie

Post by babugrlie » Sep 29th, '10, 22:50

oooooooh so both sites are down??
when will they be back up?? =/

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 30th, '10, 07:21

babugrlie wrote:oooooooh so both sites are down??
when will they be back up?? =/
I don't know, all we can do is wait or find the drama somewhere else.
Have you tried the using the magnet link, the 'U* shaped image next to the arrows?

SunSama

Post by SunSama » Sep 30th, '10, 21:34

Thank you Keiko for giving some light on this issue.