Site access being blocked (problem solved)

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
arekore

Site access being blocked (problem solved)

Post by arekore » Aug 30th, '10, 17:34

I came here looking for help.
Apologize in advance for the bad english.
If this post is inappropriate please feel free to delete it.

I can't access the site anymore unless I use some proxy service like proxify or hide my *ss.
First i thought the site was down but then I got a notification e-mail that somebody posted on the forum so I realized it was just me.
Some days ago I heard that there was a bug on µTorrent and a lot exploits and virus in general entered a lot of people computers... I might be one so I decided to post it here in case somebody knows how to take this stuff off.

I updated everything including µTorrent and firefox. Also installed Peerblock (which I strongly recommend) But even though I can connect to the tracker without any problem I can access to the site neither grab the torrents file from my computer. I refuse to believe I´m the only one with this problem that´s why I´m posting here....

Also Maybe it has something to do or maybe not but there was this time when I first accessed the site using a proxy service, but before I could say "yey finally can access!" a lot of advertising came out and I was requested to do a poll in order to be able to see the site again... After that I searched a bit and it appears it has to do to something named CPALead....

Also maybe some other is experiencing the same, but everytime I try to access d-addicts using or not a announimous proxy, Peerblock tells me that something or somebody called netdirekt e.K tries to access my computer.
Of course i don´t think this is caused by the site. I repeat I think the site itself has no problems, but if anybody has had this experience before and knows how to fixed i would really appreciate it if you could could let me hear about it...

D-addicts is a part of my life since many years ago. I refuse to quit on accessing it.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT:
The problem was solved thanks to Ethlenn who kindly pointed me other thread with the same subject that i misreaded. Sorry for the trouble and thank you so much Ethlenn :-)

Actually I thought I could delete the post but I can´t so ... *shame*
Last edited by arekore on Aug 30th, '10, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 30th, '10, 17:47

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

arekore

Post by arekore » Aug 30th, '10, 18:06

Oh, Thank you for the fast reply!
Actually I read about that thread but my english level is not exactly the highest so I might have missreaded.
The only thing about it that I found different is that I can not access the site neither firefox or ie... But certainly if I allow connections from netdirekt e.K (turn out Peerblock) for a minute I can access without any problem... I hope is secure though...

Problem solved! thank you so much. I'll be deleting this thread in an hour or so...

BTW I really enjoyed some of your uploads, so thank you so much for that too!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 30th, '10, 18:11

You're referring to Arashi shows, right? No problem, I have in plans pick it up again, but you know, real life... and sleep sometimes^^
Take care!
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

arekore

Post by arekore » Aug 30th, '10, 18:42

Yeah real life comes first ;)
Take care you too ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 30th, '10, 18:53

No problem, that's what I'm here for. :salut: