Mac OS X: Transmission - Can't Re-Download Torrent

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Valentin

Mac OS X: Transmission - Can't Re-Download Torrent

Post by Valentin » Jan 30th, '08, 16:54

I'm trying to re-download the Coffee Prince Episode 10 MickEyBABy raw. I use Transmission, since I have the Mac OS X operating system. Anyway, every time I try to re-download the file, Transmission tells me that it's already downloaded the file. In truth, however, I've deleted the file, and now I want to re-download it again. I honestly don't know why Transmission keeps thinking that I already have the file. I managed to successfully re-download another file, after deleting that file and its torrent, so I don't know why it isn't working for Coffee Prince 10. My hunch is that somewhere in my cache, Transmission is being misled to believe that I already have the file. In that case, can someone tell me how to completely clear out my cache? Also, in case this helps, the first time I downloaded Coffee Prince 10, I downloaded it onto my LaCie external hard drive. Thank you in advance!

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Jan 31st, '08, 04:38

Ah, never mind, I figured out what to do. :) For those who care to know, or those who use Transmission and may run into this problem in the future, select the problem torrent and go to "Transfers >> Verify Local Data." It does what it says it does. Sorry for bothering you!

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » Mar 7th, '08, 13:53

I've had problems with Transmission as well. I think Azureus works very well on a mac. You might give it a try. I've never had problems getting it to download again.