Change name?

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Neji-sama

Change name?

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 28th, '07, 23:09

Is it possible to change your name on this website? =)

Aka Kelvin

Re: Change name?

Post by Aka Kelvin » Mar 28th, '07, 23:12

dxtr wrote:Is it possible to change your name on this website? =)
I don't think so because it's normally a command for Admins and if one person asks for a name change, others will ask the same and the Admins will be busy as hell since the community is really big.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Mar 29th, '07, 00:07

i THINK somebody asked before and they were denied...might've been another forum i'm thinking of tho... ~_~
not likely, either way
ありません

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 29th, '07, 00:18

I see. Well on this other forum I hang out at you can change name once every 6 months, I guess it's a mod doing it as a volunteer.

groink

Post by groink » Mar 29th, '07, 00:18

You can create another account. However, you must give it a different e-mail address. The way D-Addicts is configured it will not accept an already-used e-mail address.

--- groink

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 29th, '07, 18:51

groink wrote:You can create another account. However, you must give it a different e-mail address. The way D-Addicts is configured it will not accept an already-used e-mail address.

--- groink
alright. well, could I get my acc deleted so I can make an account on the same hotmail?

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Mar 29th, '07, 19:03

You'll probably have to PM Ruroshin or possibly a mod about that.
ありません

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 29th, '07, 23:03

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:You'll probably have to PM Ruroshin or possibly a mod about that.
alrighty, thank you.

groink

Post by groink » Mar 29th, '07, 23:15

dxtr wrote:
groink wrote:You can create another account. However, you must give it a different e-mail address. The way D-Addicts is configured it will not accept an already-used e-mail address.

--- groink
alright. well, could I get my acc deleted so I can make an account on the same hotmail?
What I would do is create a second hotmail account. Once created, go into the profile of dxtr and change the email address to the new hotmail account. Wait for a confirmation email in the new hotmail account's inbox to validate the change. Once validated, you can then create a new D-Addicts account and use your main hotmail account.

--- groink