Delete my account?

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
GokaiGold

Delete my account?

Post by GokaiGold » May 25th, '15, 14:36

sorry if i post in the wrong section anyways, it is impossible to delete my account from this forum?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Delete my account?

Post by Keiko1981 » May 25th, '15, 14:45

Send a PM to one of the administrators. As a moderator I can't delete user accounts.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » May 26th, '15, 01:33

Do you want your account deactivated instead? (mods can only deactivate accounts, and over time, an admin will eventually remove any deactivated accounts)

GokaiGold

Post by GokaiGold » May 26th, '15, 14:46

huyie wrote:Do you want your account deactivated instead? (mods can only deactivate accounts, and over time, an admin will eventually remove any deactivated accounts)
Yes.

before you guys do that

i have a question.. why Subtitles section contains all cxountries? i have a suggestion, make sub forums like one for Japanese Dramas so i can check out the subs for JDramas. sorry, i recently lose into Korean Dramas. because of their length like 16 to 20 episodes and hour long like 1 Hour not typical 46 minutes like in JDramas.

i should stop go to Streaming sites. sorry you had to see that. i will download JDramas from Doramax264, Chauthanh.info and some torrent sites like JDramacity