Delete my account?

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
GokaiGold

Delete my account?

Post by GokaiGold » May 25th, '15, 14:36

sorry if i post in the wrong section anyways, it is impossible to delete my account from this forum?

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Delete my account?

Post by Keiko1981 » May 25th, '15, 14:45

Send a PM to one of the administrators. As a moderator I can't delete user accounts.
FORUM RULESTwitter

D-Addicts Mission Statement To help people find and enjoy Asian dramas, and to help spread the joy of Asian dramas to people all over the world.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » May 26th, '15, 01:33

Do you want your account deactivated instead? (mods can only deactivate accounts, and over time, an admin will eventually remove any deactivated accounts)

GokaiGold

Post by GokaiGold » May 26th, '15, 14:46

huyie wrote:Do you want your account deactivated instead? (mods can only deactivate accounts, and over time, an admin will eventually remove any deactivated accounts)
Yes.

before you guys do that

i have a question.. why Subtitles section contains all cxountries? i have a suggestion, make sub forums like one for Japanese Dramas so i can check out the subs for JDramas. sorry, i recently lose into Korean Dramas. because of their length like 16 to 20 episodes and hour long like 1 Hour not typical 46 minutes like in JDramas.

i should stop go to Streaming sites. sorry you had to see that. i will download JDramas from Doramax264, Chauthanh.info and some torrent sites like JDramacity