[solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Post Reply
User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

[solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Candylemon » Dec 31st, '14, 19:26

Is the fansub wiki down, or has it switched to a new address I don't know about? I was going to update the fansub map, but all I get is "Server not found".
Last edited by MoerkJ on Jun 28th, '15, 17:11, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: changed status tag to [solved]
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

Sam Phoenix
Posts: 161
Joined: Jul 24th, '14, 03:19

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by Sam Phoenix » Dec 31st, '14, 21:04

I received the error message as well. Will there be a new link and if so, can someone attach it to this thread?

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 304
Joined: Oct 16th, '04, 08:48
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by huyie » Dec 31st, '14, 22:47

Encountered the same issue, and realised it's a DNS issue at present.
You can modify your hosts file by adding the following lines so it directs to the correct IP:

46.165.216.85 www.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.85 static.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.86 wiki.d-addicts.com # d-addicts drama wiki
46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com # d-addicts fansub wiki

IF you are not sure how to modify the hosts file, you can follow instructions at:
http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hostswin7.htm

xmiyax
Posts: 516
Joined: Sep 6th, '04, 19:13
Location: Downtown

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by xmiyax » Dec 31st, '14, 23:11

@huyie thank you so much. I had the same problem and modifying the hosts file solved it :-)

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by Candylemon » Jan 1st, '15, 10:19

I followed the instructions as far as the "MVPS HOSTS FILE IS NOW UPDATED" message, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next. Nothing on the page seems to explain how to actually modify the hosts file. :scratch:
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 304
Joined: Oct 16th, '04, 08:48
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by huyie » Jan 1st, '15, 10:29

By running that batch file, you should have permission settings that allow you to edit the hosts file in a text editor such as notepad, which you can then add/copy and paste the relevant ip address at the very bottom of the host file.

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by Candylemon » Jan 1st, '15, 10:46

I did that but it didn't make any difference, so I thought there must be something else I was missing... I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 304
Joined: Oct 16th, '04, 08:48
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by huyie » Jan 1st, '15, 10:52

So you've editing the hosts file with the lines I suggested earlier?

Otherwise, are you perhaps running a VPN/proxy through your browser, which would ignore the hosts file.

LanceSalmo
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 9th, '09, 11:26

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by LanceSalmo » Jan 1st, '15, 11:12

I also don't get it, maybe its just me but??? Will the site be back on by it self sometime?

xmiyax
Posts: 516
Joined: Sep 6th, '04, 19:13
Location: Downtown

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by xmiyax » Jan 1st, '15, 11:28

Try this

1-Open
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

2-Open the hosts file with Notepad and paste this (at the end)

46.165.216.85 www.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.85 static.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.86 wiki.d-addicts.com # d-addicts drama wiki
46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com # d-addicts fansub wiki

3-Save it

if didn't save


-Right click the Hosts file and select > Properties
-Click the Security tab
-Highlight your user account in the list
-Press the Edit button
-Select (place a check in) Full control
-Press OK in the various dialogue boxes to confirm the changes.

then try to save it again.

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by Candylemon » Jan 1st, '15, 12:05

Ah, apparently the file at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc is the right one, whereas the one brought up when I followed the instructions at http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hostswin7.htm was something else entirely. Problem solved. Thanks for your help! :salut:
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

ocha_suki
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 27th, '08, 11:23

[Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by ocha_suki » Jan 1st, '15, 13:05

hi dear mods,
just curious about the "Fansub Map" on the old forum which is so helpful for me to know which dramas are getting sub or not by the fansubbers,
but I can't find it here in this new forum. will those helpful fansub map be included here or not?
I've tried to look around but it seems there's no such those helpful functions in the old forum being included here :fear:

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: I love it! Some questions and concerns?

Post by Candylemon » Jan 1st, '15, 13:18

The fansub map is still at fansub.d-addicts.com/
There are some issues with accessing it at the moment, which are discussed here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 9&t=160390
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

ocha_suki
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 27th, '08, 11:23

Re: I love it! Some questions and concerns?

Post by ocha_suki » Jan 1st, '15, 13:49

Candylemon wrote:The fansub map is still at fansub.d-addicts.com/
There are some issues with accessing it at the moment, which are discussed here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 9&t=160390
aah soo..., so it hasn't been migrated to this new forum yet?
hopefully those great functions (fansub map & wiki) will be kept in this new forum :-)

LanceSalmo
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 9th, '09, 11:26

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by LanceSalmo » Jan 1st, '15, 23:13

I tried what you said to do to fix it but with no luck :( Mine will not let it save even after I changed the setting on the system control. I guess I will just want and hope that the map will be back on by it self.


Still no luck here with fixing it :( Thank you for all the suggestions on how to fix it
Last edited by LanceSalmo on Jan 2nd, '15, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

hosts file fix

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 2nd, '15, 09:46

The info with the MVPS hosts file was misleading, because it does not fix the fansubwiki problem and it is not a good place to get the info you need. The MVPS hosts file works as ad-blocker. I've been using it for many years. It adds the addresses of thousands of ad-servers to your hosts file to block them.

All what you need to do is:
  • locate your hosts file (location depends on your operating system, see wikipedia for more info)
  • open your hosts file with a text editor
  • add the line "46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com"
  • save the hosts file
Make sure that:
  • you can modify your hosts file (running anti-virus software may block the modification)
  • make sure you save it as "hosts" and not as "hosts.txt" under windows

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: I love it! Some questions and concerns?

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 2nd, '15, 16:38

I think there is a misunderstanding. Our wikis are running on a different server. They were never a "part" of the forum.
This forum is still missing some menu or sidebar where we can put links to these and other sites.

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: I love it! Some questions and concerns?

Post by dhisashi » Jan 3rd, '15, 02:35

This webpage is not available

ReloadHide details
The server at fansub.d-addicts.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Go to http://d-addicts.com/
This is what I get at the link. ?????

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 3rd, '15, 03:10

The DNS problem is known.
A workaround has been posted in the Tech Support forum: https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=160390

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by dhisashi » Jan 3rd, '15, 05:59

MoerkJ wrote:The DNS problem is known.
A workaround has been posted in the Tech Support forum: https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=160390
Sorry. I am using Mac OS X. I can wait until a fix to the DNS problem is done.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 304
Joined: Oct 16th, '04, 08:48
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by huyie » Jan 3rd, '15, 06:06

Mac OS X has an equivalent hosts file, and basically the same rules apply when editing it.

http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/edit-hosts-file-mac-os-x/

ZemusDS
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sep 10th, '07, 13:24

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by ZemusDS » Jan 3rd, '15, 09:17

Boot into safe mode (usually by holding down F8 at boot) if you are having trouble modifying the hosts file. Works like a charm. I would recommend to backup the file first, however. There are no warning prompts.

User avatar
UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Posts: 714
Joined: Feb 28th, '08, 23:04
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Contact:

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Jan 3rd, '15, 18:12

No need to boot into safe mode, just right click on Notepad, and select "Run as Administrator" option.
After it open the hosts file, make your changes, and save it.
Szabályzat | AvistaZ (AsiaTorrents) meghívók | ÁzsiaiFeliratok.hu | MDL.info

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by dhisashi » Jan 3rd, '15, 18:56

huyie wrote:Mac OS X has an equivalent hosts file, and basically the same rules apply when editing it.

http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/edit-hosts-file-mac-os-x/
Thank you.

ZemusDS
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sep 10th, '07, 13:24

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by ZemusDS » Jan 3rd, '15, 19:20

Yeah, good point. Then again that only worked for me if I disabled my anti-virus software first. Much like MoerkJ explained above.

User avatar
Tony09
Posts: 79
Joined: Dec 29th, '11, 21:07
Location: Napoli, Italy

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Tony09 » Jan 5th, '15, 01:16

I read a little this topic, I realized it was a solution to regain access to the fansub map, I did not succeed. But this problem will be solved? or you have to do these steps to resolve the problem and access the page?. :scratch:

I hope that the situation will be resolved without doing all this procedure, I hope you come back page of fansub map to normal. :cry:

LanceSalmo
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 9th, '09, 11:26

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by LanceSalmo » Jan 5th, '15, 01:40

Tony09 wrote:I read a little this topic, I realized it was a solution to regain access to the fansub map, I did not succeed. But this problem will be solved? or you have to do these steps to resolve the problem and access the page?. :scratch:

I hope that the situation will be resolved without doing all this procedure, I hope you come back page of fansub map to normal. :cry:
Me TOO!! :)

User avatar
mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 187
Joined: Aug 10th, '09, 12:38
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Fansub Wiki down?

Post by mikilove13 » Jan 5th, '15, 14:28

Thanks for the fix huyie.

User avatar
Saam-chan
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 4th, '12, 19:11
Location: Switzerland

Re: [solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Saam-chan » Jan 5th, '15, 23:07

I really hope we will have access to it with no troubles as soon as possible again

Thanks everybody for your hard work

LanceSalmo
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 9th, '09, 11:26

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by LanceSalmo » Jan 6th, '15, 14:37

I'm sorry to say but the work around did not work for me.. Will the fan sub map be back up by itself sometime? All so can't even access Jade/frost website either which is on the fansub wiki :(

User avatar
danchemistry
Posts: 69
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 00:20

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by danchemistry » Jan 7th, '15, 13:30

I can't access it as well since yesterday. Last week or the week before I experienced the same problem.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5684
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 7th, '15, 15:59

MoerkJ wrote:The info with the MVPS hosts file was misleading, because it does not fix the fansubwiki problem and it is not a good place to get the info you need. The MVPS hosts file works as ad-blocker. I've been using it for many years. It adds the addresses of thousands of ad-servers to your hosts file to block them.

All what you need to do is:
  • locate your hosts file (location depends on your operating system, see wikipedia for more info)
  • open your hosts file with a text editor
  • add the line "46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com"
  • save the hosts file
Make sure that:
  • you can modify your hosts file (running anti-virus software may block the modification)
  • make sure you save it as "hosts" and not as "hosts.txt" under windows

LanceSalmo
Posts: 557
Joined: Feb 9th, '09, 11:26

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by LanceSalmo » Jan 7th, '15, 16:35

Keiko1981 wrote:
MoerkJ wrote:The info with the MVPS hosts file was misleading, because it does not fix the fansubwiki problem and it is not a good place to get the info you need. The MVPS hosts file works as ad-blocker. I've been using it for many years. It adds the addresses of thousands of ad-servers to your hosts file to block them.

All what you need to do is:
  • locate your hosts file (location depends on your operating system, see wikipedia for more info)
  • open your hosts file with a text editor
  • add the line "46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com"
  • save the hosts file
Make sure that:
  • you can modify your hosts file (running anti-virus software may block the modification)
  • make sure you save it as "hosts" and not as "hosts.txt" under windows
I did it did not work for me :(

ZemusDS
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sep 10th, '07, 13:24

Re: [Error] Fansub Map inaccessible

Post by ZemusDS » Jan 7th, '15, 17:04

What exactly didn't work for you? Be more specific please.

User avatar
Tony09
Posts: 79
Joined: Dec 29th, '11, 21:07
Location: Napoli, Italy

Re: [solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Tony09 » Jan 8th, '15, 18:50

I personally have solved the problem, but the situation is not corrected. For example; If a user wants to subtitle or want to announce that a subtitled drama will have a lot of trouble to get it, he must make a complicated process to hope to solve the problem and bring up the page fansubwiki. I think that lately the fansubber sottotitolano Japanese dramas are becoming few, must facilizzare the fansubber doing projects but not complicate situations. The managers of this site should report d- addicts to its former glory by running the site better so that users can work at their best.

thank you all for your hard work. :salut:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1246
Joined: Feb 28th, '09, 15:13

Re: [solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by arakira » Jan 9th, '15, 19:41

Can this problem not be solved in any other way?

I can't change hosts file on this pc. So I won't be able use the fansubmap at all?
TBH with new season starting I think it's a shame that fansub map isn't easily accessible for those thinking about subbing a drama. :unsure:

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 9th, '15, 20:46

no there is no other workaround, sorry.
the trick with the hosts file is just a temporary solution until the DNS issue is fixed.

I informed Ruroshin to check the domain registration for "fansub.d-addicts.com" ... should be working again soon. *fingerscrossed*

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1246
Joined: Feb 28th, '09, 15:13

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by arakira » Jan 9th, '15, 21:23

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. *keeopingfingerscrossed*

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by dhisashi » Jan 9th, '15, 22:50

MoerkJ wrote:no there is no other workaround, sorry.
the trick with the hosts file is just a temporary solution until the DNS issue is fixed.

I informed Ruroshin to check the domain registration for "fansub.d-addicts.com" ... should be working again soon. *fingerscrossed*
Thank you for this information. I thought that this was going on but you have now confirmed it.
:-)

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by MoerkJ » Jan 12th, '15, 14:38

Last edited by MoerkJ on Feb 25th, '15, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added links to cached cdrama pages


User avatar
danchemistry
Posts: 69
Joined: Apr 15th, '06, 00:20

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by danchemistry » Jan 15th, '15, 13:49

Nice work for me now

User avatar
in2sky
Posts: 216
Joined: Mar 13th, '05, 17:01

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by in2sky » Jan 16th, '15, 19:15

Looks like the fansub map is dead.

Is there another place with such fan sub map?

Looks like no winter season show has been queued for subbing (just checked jdramacity)

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by dhisashi » Jan 16th, '15, 19:32

in2sky wrote:Looks like the fansub map is dead.
Is there another place with such fan sub map?
Looks like no winter season show has been queued for subbing (just checked jdramacity)
Are you not reading previous posts???
It works. Check out Jdrama Fansub Map 2015.
:-)

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Dec 29th, '08, 15:56
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Candylemon » Jan 16th, '15, 19:35

in2sky wrote:Looks like the fansub map is dead.

Is there another place with such fan sub map?

Looks like no winter season show has been queued for subbing (just checked jdramacity)
It's not dead, I updated it only yesterday. There may not have been many dramas picked up yet this season, but several have been.
Currently subbing: Kakuho no Onna
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

User avatar
in2sky
Posts: 216
Joined: Mar 13th, '05, 17:01

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by in2sky » Jan 16th, '15, 20:25

Oh it's working!
Thanks Candy Lemon!

User avatar
mon-chan
Posts: 114
Joined: Oct 12th, '07, 04:20
Location: Australia

Re: Fansub Wiki

Post by mon-chan » Jan 18th, '15, 05:18

huyie wrote:Encountered the same issue, and realised it's a DNS issue at present.
You can modify your hosts file by adding the following lines so it directs to the correct IP:

46.165.216.85 www.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.85 static.d-addicts.com # d-addicts forum
46.165.216.86 wiki.d-addicts.com # d-addicts drama wiki
46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com # d-addicts fansub wiki

IF you are not sure how to modify the hosts file, you can follow instructions at:
http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hostswin7.htm
THANK YOU!! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
deydeyday
Posts: 60
Joined: May 9th, '11, 22:20

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by deydeyday » Jan 21st, '15, 18:21

Thank you for this post and all your help!!
Everything works for me!
I'm so happy to see again fansub map :wub:

THANK YOU~!

User avatar
RetroHelix
Posts: 405
Joined: Mar 14th, '09, 16:47
Location: Germany

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by RetroHelix » Jan 24th, '15, 19:56

Thanks huyie. Since the tutorial posted above was a bit much for me here is a shorter one:
  • 1. Enter the folder %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\
    2. Open the hosts file (it has no extension) with a texteditor (notepad)
    3. add the following text to the file:
    # d-addicts fansub wiki
    46.165.216.86 fansub.d-addicts.com

ahsaaful
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 20th, '10, 16:36
Location: saudi arabia
Contact:

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by ahsaaful » Jan 28th, '15, 14:11

It jaust the japanese drama fansub work, i couldn't cross to chinese drama funsub.
Is there problome with me? or it's in the site?

ocha_suki
Posts: 141
Joined: Jun 27th, '08, 11:23

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by ocha_suki » Jan 30th, '15, 02:57

ahsaaful wrote:It jaust the japanese drama fansub work, i couldn't cross to chinese drama funsub.
Is there problome with me? or it's in the site?
it works just fine on JDrama & KDrama, maybe there's no one updated the CDrama fansub map so far....

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by MoerkJ » Feb 25th, '15, 13:18

unfortunately the DNS setting for FansubWiki still hasn't been fixed...

So, I changed the wiki's configuration that you all can reach FansubWiki now through its IP-address.

http://46.165.216.86/~fansub/fansub/

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [temp solution] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by dhisashi » Feb 25th, '15, 16:46

MoerkJ wrote:unfortunately the DNS setting for FansubWiki still hasn't been fixed...

So, I changed the wiki's configuration that you all can reach FansubWiki now through its IP-address.

http://46.165.216.86/~fansub/fansub/
This is a wonderful "work around" MoerkJ. I have bookmarked this link. Thank you so much.
:D


MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1321
Joined: Dec 6th, '03, 08:40
Location: Germany

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by MoerkJ » Jun 28th, '15, 17:21

The FansubWiki is now reachable through http://fansub.d-addicts.com/ again.

The DNS settings have been fixed.
The above mentioned hosts file edits are not necessary anymore. But as a regular wiki editor you may want to keep them to bypass the Cloudflare proxy to avoid possible proxy caching problems.

User avatar
DragonSpikeXIII
Posts: 418
Joined: Jan 22nd, '10, 13:27

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by DragonSpikeXIII » Jun 30th, '15, 00:26

Great news, thanks for the update!

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by dhisashi » Jul 12th, '15, 12:41

MoerkJ wrote:The FansubWiki is now reachable through http://fansub.d-addicts.com/ again.

The DNS settings have been fixed.
The above mentioned hosts file edits are not necessary anymore. But as a regular wiki editor you may want to keep them to bypass the Cloudflare proxy to avoid possible proxy caching problems.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:notworthy: . :notworthy: . :notworthy:

oasis789
Posts: 28
Joined: Dec 21st, '12, 20:30

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by oasis789 » Mar 30th, '16, 03:39

Is it down again?

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5684
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 30th, '16, 11:28

oasis789 wrote:Is it down again?
It's been down since yesterday.
Forum Rules

Gifted OnesTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Asaki Yumemishi, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California

Re: [solved] Fansub Wiki down?

Post by dhisashi » Mar 30th, '16, 14:56

From: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/
Website Name: Fansub
URL Checked: fansub.d-addicts.com
Response Time: no response
Down For: more than a week
:-(

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest