torrent page freezing on firefox

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Post Reply
superdevilgundam
Posts: 80
Joined: May 4th, '08, 08:03

torrent page freezing on firefox

Post by superdevilgundam » Apr 19th, '14, 20:57

hi all. for some reason when i opened my computer today opera 12 would not work at all anymore. so i started using firefox. but for some apparent reason whenever i go to view all the torrent page, firefox just freezes every single time. is there any solution to this?
i tried chrome and going to the torrent page is fine. but i dont like supporting google XD

saigo_x
Posts: 910
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:14

Post by saigo_x » Apr 21st, '14, 01:22

Try installing the NoScript extension in Firefox to rule out any problems with JavaScript.

terence_hideyoshi
Posts: 110
Joined: Sep 15th, '06, 07:04

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Apr 21st, '14, 05:35

saigo_x wrote:Try installing the NoScript extension in Firefox to rule out any problems with JavaScript.
Can advise where to find that?
Possible to provide the steps by steps guide?

saigo_x
Posts: 910
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:14

Post by saigo_x » Apr 21st, '14, 16:40

terence_hideyoshi wrote:
saigo_x wrote:Try installing the NoScript extension in Firefox to rule out any problems with JavaScript.
Can advise where to find that?
Possible to provide the steps by steps guide?
You can install it from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... /noscript/. Just click on the green "Add to Firefox" button. You can see how it works here: http://noscript.net/features. You need to allow D-addicts in NoScript to be able to login and such.

Please note that installing NoScript will block JavaScript on EVERY web page you browse. If you do not want to go through the trouble of having to allow every page that requires it, you should disable or uninstall it.

terence_hideyoshi
Posts: 110
Joined: Sep 15th, '06, 07:04

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Apr 22nd, '14, 11:47

saigo_x wrote:
terence_hideyoshi wrote:
saigo_x wrote:Try installing the NoScript extension in Firefox to rule out any problems with JavaScript.
Can advise where to find that?
Possible to provide the steps by steps guide?
You can install it from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... /noscript/. Just click on the green "Add to Firefox" button. You can see how it works here: http://noscript.net/features. You need to allow D-addicts in NoScript to be able to login and such.

Please note that installing NoScript will block JavaScript on EVERY web page you browse. If you do not want to go through the trouble of having to allow every page that requires it, you should disable or uninstall it.
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests