Can't load torrents page

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
saigo_x

Can't load torrents page

Post by saigo_x » Jan 7th, '14, 16:36

Anyone else having problems geting into the torrents page? Everytime I try to browse it I get a connection rest error. Every other part of the site works fine including the shoutbox which is located on the torrents page. :scratch:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/ShoutPro ... iewall.php

Edohiguma

Post by Edohiguma » Jan 7th, '14, 16:41

Yep. Site was down for a bit earlier and I've had this issue since it came back.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jan 7th, '14, 16:47

Ah ok, did not know the site had gone down earlier. I see it now on the isitdownrightnow page.

nonski

Post by nonski » Jan 7th, '14, 16:52

i still can't load the torrent page

Orandajin

Post by Orandajin » Jan 7th, '14, 16:55

Good to see the forum back up again. Unfortunately it seems the torrent page is still down.

I'm a bit worried because recently D-addicts has gotten offline quite often.

Taichi11Yagami

Post by Taichi11Yagami » Jan 7th, '14, 17:14

I think the servers are quite experiencing difficulties. (And I noticed this is always happening at 9:00PM-1:00AM Philippine Standard Time) I hope this is not a bit of a serious problem. I really love D-addicts. I love the Moderators. I love the Fansubbers. I love the Uploaders. I love the Seeders. I just can't imagin life without this site. Haha. Just kinda bit drama acting here.

:) Good luck Moderators. :D Thank you very much for the hardwork maintaining this site.