TORRENT LINKS (Problems and Solutions)

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: watch a drama but cant

Post by peacht » May 3rd, '09, 06:44

denise226 wrote:i have been tring to watch a drama and cant i push download and the show doesnt come on for me do i need to download something to get the torrent to watch?

Please give details of the filename and .extension you are trying to download and watch.
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

MamoruSagara

Post by MamoruSagara » May 21st, '09, 04:54

So, I'm having trouble downloading the torrent files. I went to the FAQ page and started working down the check list and found the following:

d-addicts.net can be found on my ISP but not my home network. I even called them and confirmed to see if they were having something going on.

I tried the trace route and discovered that I would time out after two hops. Which ended at the ISP's gateway IP address. Even when I traced msn.com it would time out at the second hop but I have no problem reaching the site.

I informed the tech support about this and they said they would look into it on their side.

Do you have any suggestions that would cause this? I do not have any firewalls (other than your basic windows firewall) and the router does not have any firewall operating. I use a DSL modem and it is configured with the factory settings.

This has really stumped me because I was able to use this site correctly in the past.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Mamoru

abcd99

Post by abcd99 » May 21st, '09, 05:14

Try connecting to http://d-addicts.net:7979/ directly. If you can't do it, then I think your ISP may not have their DNS entries updated. Put 89.149.226.119 as the IP address of d-addicts.net into your hosts file. I hope that works.

MamoruSagara

Post by MamoruSagara » May 21st, '09, 20:50

That doesn't work. I am still not able to connect to the site or download anything.

As I stated in another post. I have been on the phone with my ISP for now two days checking to see if it was a problem with me or my connection. They did some checks on my service and connections and determined that it was not on my side or my ISP's site. They said that I needed to contact the site owner and notify them.

So, here I am...

Thanks for all your work!!
Mamoru

teri0607

Post by teri0607 » May 23rd, '09, 11:20

can anyone help me?

i've been downloading torrents for a year now and this is the first time i experienced this problem. every time i click any torrent download link the torrent file does not download and instead the following page appears:

thanks so much in advance!

Latura

Post by Latura » May 23rd, '09, 11:46

i have exactly the same problem, hope it'll be fixed soon.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » May 23rd, '09, 12:12

And I thought i was the only one having trouble with downloading the torrents...

kits

download problem

Post by kits » May 23rd, '09, 12:15

is there something wrong with d-addict ? cn't download, whenever i click on the download, THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED- CANNOT FIND SERVER..
Anyone help?

MiRiNHa

Post by MiRiNHa » May 23rd, '09, 12:20

I'm having the same problem since last night. =/
I was trying to download Mei-chan no Shitsuji and thought it was something wrong with those files specifically, but every "Download" button I push end up giving me the same msg.
Anyone knows what's wrong with D-Addicts? :-(

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » May 23rd, '09, 12:23

The torrent server seems to be down, see http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_74371.htm

One solution is to search the torrent on Isohunt. For more advanced solutions, see the topic aforementioned.

Personally, I hope we shall be back to normal soon.

shosef

Post by shosef » May 23rd, '09, 12:24

teri0607

Post by teri0607 » May 23rd, '09, 14:47

thanks guys! i thought it was only me. *phew*

spuffy

Post by spuffy » May 23rd, '09, 15:07

The download at all Torrent file of Boys Before/Over Flowers don't go. Connection Error.

What Happen??? Please I love this Drama, you give me an answer?
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Spuffy

awiz

Post by awiz » May 23rd, '09, 15:09

Use the work around creating 'hard hosting' under topic >server down<.
Was a bit dubious about doing this, but now able to select and download
torrents

foxmiumiu

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 14th, '09, 12:16

recently i couldn't download the torrent file successfully
the process of the website is fairly normal and quick, but once I click to download the torrent file,
it takes a long time to wait for the sever to response, and the downloaded torrents are invalid, all of them are 0kb. (this situation happened when i use firefox)
and it shows no response, no connection when i use IE.

Does anyone know the solution to this strange problem? please help me! THX ^ ^

dabogy

try

Post by dabogy » Jul 14th, '09, 13:27

try to turn off your firewall..

foxmiumiu

Re: try

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 15th, '09, 05:14

dabogy wrote:try to turn off your firewall..
I've tried it but the situation is the same > <...

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 17th, '09, 05:13

foxmiumiu wrote:I've tried it but the situation is the same > <...
Try downloading directly from the tracker page: http://d-addicts.net:7979/. You need to use IE to be able to see the download links. I recall a while back I had a similar problem with some old torrents. Certain torrent files took a long time to download and were corrupted.

foxmiumiu

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 17th, '09, 06:54

saigo_x wrote:
foxmiumiu wrote:I've tried it but the situation is the same > <...
Try downloading directly from the tracker page: http://d-addicts.net:7979/. You need to use IE to be able to see the download links. I recall a while back I had a similar problem with some old torrents. Certain torrent files took a long time to download and were corrupted.
But while i enter the page by IE, i do not see the download below the file info. And it asks me to log in BNBT, but my current account in d-addict does not work.

My situation is already remain for at least two weeks T _ T ...

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 18th, '09, 04:42

foxmiumiu wrote:But while i enter the page by IE, i do not see the download below the file info. And it asks me to log in BNBT, but my current account in d-addict does not work.

My situation is already remain for at least two weeks T _ T ...
You don't have to log in on the tracker page to download. In IE you should see the "DL" to the right of the torrent name. Just do a search for your torrent.

One other thing that comes to mind is if you have Peer Guardian or something similar which is blocking d-addicst.net.

foxmiumiu

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 21st, '09, 12:04

saigo_x wrote:You don't have to log in on the tracker page to download. In IE you should see the "DL" to the right of the torrent name. Just do a search for your torrent.

One other thing that comes to mind is if you have Peer Guardian or something similar which is blocking d-addicst.net.

My anti-virus software is avast, i tried to close it and connect to the torrent but still doesn't work and i do not use peer guardian or other similar softwares right now.

My situation is even worse! T_T... now it just keep showing "connecting" and no response when i tried to download the torrent file from the common d-addict pages. Besides, I really cannot find the DL even when i use IE to connect the sever. there is the screenshot:
Attachments
1.jpg
when i connect to the server
1.jpg (137.17 KiB) Viewed 8139 times
2.jpg
when i click and link to the torrent information
2.jpg (75.82 KiB) Viewed 8139 times

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 22nd, '09, 05:11

foxmiumiu wrote: My anti-virus software is avast, i tried to close it and connect to the torrent but still doesn't work and i do not use peer guardian or other similar softwares right now.

My situation is even worse! T_T... now it just keep showing "connecting" and no response when i tried to download the torrent file from the common d-addict pages. Besides, I really cannot find the DL even when i use IE to connect the sever. there is the screenshot:
Hmm, actually I don't get the DL links in IE anymore either. :scratch: I don't know when it changed. Interestingly enough, if I copy and paste part of the list I see the DL links.

Try to download from the links below. They are both for the for the same torrent, but using different methods.
http://d-addicts.net/torrents/i.am.sam. ... nk.torrent
http://d-addicts.net:7979/torrents/b01f ... 59.torrent

foxmiumiu

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 23rd, '09, 14:35

saigo_x wrote: Hmm, actually I don't get the DL links in IE anymore either. :scratch: I don't know when it changed. Interestingly enough, if I copy and paste part of the list I see the DL links.

Try to download from the links below. They are both for the for the same torrent, but using different methods.
http://d-addicts.net/torrents/i.am.sam. ... nk.torrent
http://d-addicts.net:7979/torrents/b01f ... 59.torrent
I can download the second link from IE
but the first one didn't work.

is that possible is my registry has error?
or my net sever blocks the link?

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 23rd, '09, 22:00

foxmiumiu wrote:I can download the second link from IE
but the first one didn't work.

is that possible is my registry has error?
or my net sever blocks the link?
Both links download from d-addicts.net the only differences being that the second link uses port 7979 instead of port 80 and the torrent name is accessed via the hash value instead of the torrent filename. Maybe the requests are timing out to port 80 because of excessive latency? Or it could still be Avast. Sometimes a system service is left running even though the program is not running. Honestly I don't know what could be causing it. Anyone else have a clue?

foxmiumiu

Post by foxmiumiu » Jul 27th, '09, 16:25

Hmm...
I changes my anti-virus software from avast to avira but the problem is the same. T___T !!!

it is really frustrating to me because all the possible solutions i can think about do not work and now i run out of ideas.

I guess maybe i am block by port 80 or my sever block it, so i can only connect to port 7979 and use the hash code to connect the torrents.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jul 28th, '09, 01:38

@foxmiumiu
I've got a few more troubleshooting tips for you to at least try and isolate the problem.
First try downloading from other torrent sites such as animesuki, nyaatorrents, etc. Look for torrents from different trackers and see if you have problems downloading from any of them.
If you have any type of download manager, try using that to download the torrent instead of IE. You need to figure out if the problem is just in your web broswer or not.

In the meantime, you can continue downloading the torrents using the info hash links. Just replace the infohash with the one you want to download. You can find the info hash by going to the torrent comment page for the torrent you want. In the torrent info section the link in the torrent name will include the torrent hash like below:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... 1bf327d259

Aletha

Post by Aletha » Aug 3rd, '09, 05:17

Hi ... Can someone explain "What is The meaning of Trackers sending invalid Data NULL " or Invalid URL " or Host Name not Found " .... Thanks ...
By The Way A BIG thank you to d-addicts .

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 11th, '09, 14:42

Hey all,

I recently put up two torrents the past couple of days and just noticed that there's that bogus leecher with the IP address of 85.17.170.xxx that I've seen for other torrents... :x

Is there a way to remove or delete that IP address?
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Aug 11th, '09, 16:31

bmwracer wrote: Is there a way to remove or delete that IP address?
You could block this ip range with an ip blocker, or in a filter.dat for your torrent client. There are many ways to block ips.
In this case, it's most likely to be collecting data for one of the many torrent indexing sites. It messes up our stats but is unlikely to cause you a problem.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_76795.htm
If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month

summer_paris

Post by summer_paris » Aug 11th, '09, 17:04

Hello,

I have a problem with my soulmate batch files. I've completely finished dl the batch but now when i watch drama sometimes i get skits and the screen becomes a blur and most of all i also see a foreign movie (harry potter) to be exact sometimes this shows when the drama suddenly goes blank. its almost like it's been dubbed or something. can some one help me with this cos i really want to burn this drama on a dvd but if i am seeing skits n pieces of HP i'll be really sad.
thanks=)

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Aug 11th, '09, 17:08

I've heard of problems like this before. My advice would be to run the torrent again. Once your torrent client has hashed the files you may find that there are some corrupt parts which you could redownload. Then your files will be fine (given that the problem is corruption and not a problem with the source)

summer_paris

Post by summer_paris » Aug 11th, '09, 17:16

peacht: really i'll have to re run the torrent like as if i'm dl it again mann thats a lot of work thanks for the advice. i'll give it a try=)

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Aug 11th, '09, 17:32

No,
You don't download the torrent again. You run the torrent again. You select the directory that contains the files you already downloaded, making sure they retain the exact same filenames.
By doing this you will see if the files are as they should be.
Please pm me if you don't know how to do this or don't understand and I will explain in more detail.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 11th, '09, 18:00

peacht wrote:
bmwracer wrote: Is there a way to remove or delete that IP address?
You could block this ip range with an ip blocker, or in a filter.dat for your torrent client. There are many ways to block ips.
In this case, it's most likely to be collecting data for one of the many torrent indexing sites. It messes up our stats but is unlikely to cause you a problem.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_76795.htm
So I do the blocking on my end, not at D-Addicts?
If you need me to seed Ueno Juri-chan or Yonekura Ryoko-chan stuff, please PM me. :salut:

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Aug 11th, '09, 18:03

bmwracer wrote: So I do the blocking on my end, not at D-Addicts?
Yep. There's nothing we can do but much that you can do. If you google ip blocker or post in the tech help section you can get some ideas for how to go about it.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 11th, '09, 18:16

peacht wrote:
bmwracer wrote: So I do the blocking on my end, not at D-Addicts?
Yep. There's nothing we can do but much that you can do. If you google ip blocker or post in the tech help section you can get some ideas for how to go about it.
Will do. :thumright:

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Aug 27th, '09, 00:44

How to download a batch torrent files to 2 different places, like to 2 different partitions? I usually put all downloads in D:/Downloads but my D partition is almost full for all files in the batch torrent. So I want to make them separated. 3 files in D and the rest in C or E. What should I do? I get the error:
"The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it?"

Btw, I'm using uTorrent 1.8.3
This is the file I want to download: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_77550.htm

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Aug 28th, '09, 05:03

haruna_hamasaki wrote:How to download a batch torrent files to 2 different places, like to 2 different partitions? I usually put all downloads in D:/Downloads but my D partition is almost full for all files in the batch torrent. So I want to make them separated. 3 files in D and the rest in C or E. What should I do? I get the error:
"The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it?"
I have uTorrent 1.8.2 and it looks like you cannot change the download location for individual files. I can do it in Azureus.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Aug 28th, '09, 06:00

^ Ehhh?

Each time I start a torrent using uTorrent, it ALWAYS asks me where to save the file....

If you start a torrent to save it in one directory, you can't change the destination mid-stream... Either make space on that drive by moving files or stop the torrent and change destinations....

Klamp-X

Post by Klamp-X » Sep 9th, '09, 22:28

Hi there,

I have been attempting to download the [DoReMii] torrents. I have also tried downloading some of the Dr.Kkeang torrents to see if it was just the torrents I wanted however they don't work for me either.

I hope someone can help. I have followed all of the steps from http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 453#141453 however I still can't download any torrents from d-addicts.

Here are the results of the tracert:

C:\>tracert 217.172.47.150

Tracing route to 217.172.47.150 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.88.1
2 * 9 ms 7 ms 10.70.0.1
3 11 ms 8 ms 9 ms meb4-ge6.gw.optusnet.com.au [198.142.192.181]
4 27 ms 28 ms 25 ms sbr3-ge14-0-0-821.gw.optusnet.com.au [211.29.156
.12]
5 181 ms 181 ms 181 ms 203.208.191.133
6 184 ms 183 ms 186 ms ge-11-3-5.mpr2.pao1.us.above.net [64.125.13.5]
7 183 ms 183 ms 183 ms ge-4-0-0.mpr2.sjc2.us.above.net [64.125.31.70]
8 262 ms 263 ms 263 ms so-2-2-0.mpr2.lga5.us.above.net [64.125.26.142]

9 349 ms 348 ms 349 ms so-1-3-0.mpr1.lhr3.uk.above.net [64.125.31.181]

10 357 ms 356 ms 355 ms xe-0-1-0.mpr1.fra4.de.above.net [64.125.31.237]

11 354 ms 353 ms 353 ms 79.141.34.174.available.above.net [79.141.34.174
]
12 353 ms 353 ms 354 ms gi1-2.cr3.whp26.ffm.internic.de [195.34.179.154]

13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

Thank you in advance :D

nomarg03

Seems like I am having problems connecting to the server

Post by nomarg03 » Sep 10th, '09, 02:43

I took a look at Q6 in the faq and tried its suggestions, but it seems as though I have a problem connecting to the server. Every download link I try to open/save, I get a "link is dead" error. None of the pages ( http://217.172.47.150/~ruroshin/ nor http://d-addicts.net ) will open either. Maybe this is just a temporary problem, I have only tried today. I also ran the tracert in the command line prompt, and this is what I got as output:

"tracert 217.172.47.150

1 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 143 ms 238 ms 174 ms 64-148-11-254.adsl.snet.net [64.148.11.254]
3 632 ms 830 ms 547 ms 64.148.52.1
4 152 ms 149 ms 33 ms bb1-10g2-0.mrdnct.sbcglobal.net [151.164.92.147]

5 58 ms 29 ms 20 ms 12.83.63.189
6 97 ms 150 ms 122 ms asn1299-telia.eqnwnj.sbcglobal.net [151.164.250.
190]
7 179 ms 204 ms 272 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.250.2]
8 256 ms 159 ms 117 ms prs-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.251.97]
9 208 ms 183 ms 445 ms ffm-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.251.211]
10 490 ms 592 ms 666 ms ffm-b2-link.telia.net [80.91.248.98]
11 621 ms 542 ms 121 ms aixit-ic-134158-ffm-b2.c.telia.net [80.239.193.1
66]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete."

Thanks in advance, Sam

lilxmissxkirusuchinu

Post by lilxmissxkirusuchinu » Sep 16th, '09, 18:53

hey i am having problems downloading any torrent file. i have utorrent but every time i try to utorrent says that its an invalid torrent. can anyone help me?

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 16th, '09, 19:02

Do the files you download have the .torrent file extension?
Can you give an example of any torrent that isn't working for you and it's link.

lilxmissxkirusuchinu

Post by lilxmissxkirusuchinu » Sep 16th, '09, 19:21

i tried from all the downloads for Goong http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_27691.htm

and all the files from Atashinchi no danshi http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_73365.htm

i tried some others aswell but they both are the recents ones i have.

i dont know if they are .torrent file extension i looked at both and couldnt see if they were.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 16th, '09, 22:05

Thanks for those links.
All the links in the threads you linked to are subtitle files.
To find the torrent file you must search on the tracker eg http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
There you'll find the files you can open in utorrent.

lilxmissxkirusuchinu

Post by lilxmissxkirusuchinu » Sep 17th, '09, 05:24

alright thank you very much

sweetie?

help!!!

Post by sweetie? » Dec 23rd, '09, 11:00

i want to download the Return Of Condor Heroes movie...but i cant see any download link...can u help me???

dilara_s2_taeyang

Post by dilara_s2_taeyang » Jan 8th, '10, 01:08

the files wont open for me i dont know what to do. when i click on it it says something about looking for the program online or something? any help pleaassee

sweetpea

cannot view any torrent list

Post by sweetpea » Jan 13th, '10, 02:21

only shout box is popping up when I click on d-addicts torrent link. I can view home page but cannot get access to torrents or rather it does not even show up. the choices under torrents on the left side panel on the home page cannot be accessed either. all that shows up is shout box. please help. thanks!

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: cannot view any torrent list

Post by peacht » Jan 13th, '10, 07:07

sweetpea wrote:only shout box is popping up when I click on d-addicts torrent link. I can view home page but cannot get access to torrents or rather it does not even show up. the choices under torrents on the left side panel on the home page cannot be accessed either. all that shows up is shout box. please help. thanks!
Can you view the tracker http://d-addicts.net:7979/

sweetpea

torrents not found

Post by sweetpea » Jan 14th, '10, 07:16

Hi peacht,

The link you gave works but I'm puzzled why the torrents don't show up on d-addicts on my computer. I've never had a problem before. do you know if there's any way to fix the problem? thanks much!

sweetpea

torrents can't be downloaded

Post by sweetpea » Jan 14th, '10, 07:20

Hi peacht,

I've actually tried to click on the individual torrents and can't seem to download anything. I can only view the list of torrents. please advise. thank you.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: torrents not found

Post by peacht » Jan 14th, '10, 07:24

sweetpea wrote:Hi peacht,

The link you gave works but I'm puzzled why the torrents don't show up on d-addicts on my computer. I've never had a problem before. do you know if there's any way to fix the problem? thanks much!
I'm sorry, I don't know why you don't see the torrents. You are able to view the torrent info on the link I posted so I'd try to use a different browser to see if the problem is the same.

alexie

Post by alexie » Jan 19th, '10, 13:29

I can't seem to download the ".torrent" file,and when i browsed to http://d-addicts.net
a page come up with the message "Move along, nothing to see here."

who can help me?by the way,i'm locating on china.thanks~~

alexie

Post by alexie » Jan 19th, '10, 13:32

it seems that i have the same problem with sweetpea...

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Jan 19th, '10, 13:54

alexie wrote:I can't seem to download the ".torrent" file,and when i browsed to http://d-addicts.net
a page come up with the message "Move along, nothing to see here."
what did you see at http://d-addicts.net:7979/ ?

LoKa320

Can't Download - Says "Private Torrent"

Post by LoKa320 » Feb 7th, '10, 06:22

Hello Everyone.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, or if I missed the answer for this somewhere else in the forums.

I am using Transmission to grab files from DA and it seems like the application is able to download some files, and not download some others.

While using the INSPECTOR feature in Transmission, the only difference I can see is that the torrent files that I can download with are all listed as "Public Torrent", while the ones that don't seem to work are listed as "Private Torrent".

From what I gathered while digging through the forums is that DA is not a private tracker, so this shouldn't be an issue, right? Or does that have nothing to do with "Private Torrent" issues?

I have DHT enabled as well as Peer Exchange, which I believe are settings associated with this sort of issue. Sorry, I am not too familiar with the inner workings of bit torrent...

Currently I am able to download:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82288.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82286.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82276.htm

But am not able to download:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82251.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82219.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82255.htm

Is there something else that I might be missing?
What other factors do you think might be causing this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 7th, '10, 08:28

OK, D-Addict's tracker is a public tracker. Now that doesn't stop people creating the torrent file marking said torrent file as private. So when the torrent file is marked private, your torrent client would not use DHT/peer exchange at it. So it will only try to contact D-Addict's tracker to find seeders/peers. For some reason, your torrent client is not or is having problem connecting to D-Addict's tracker. Most likely you are running some kind blacklist blocker like Peer Guardian or it's new project fork, PeerBlock.

Try connecting to D-Addict directly at http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce and should get a message like "d14:failure reason17:info hash missinge". But if your browser said it can't connect the site, then there is a connection problem between your computer and the D-Addict's tracker.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

LoKa320

Post by LoKa320 » Feb 7th, '10, 19:59

Thanks for the help XrayMind!

I was able to connect to http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce and get that message "d14:failure reason17:info hash missinge" ... what does this mean in terms of trying to troubleshoot my client?

I think Transmission has a 'peer blacklist' feature of some sort, but I've gone into the config to disable it and rand the client overnight again ... still the private torrent is not downloading.

Is there anything else I can look into???

Thanks again for your help!

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 7th, '10, 21:18

ok, I don't use Transmission as my default bittorrent client. But to disable the blocklist call Bluetack, another fork of PeerGuardian, just go into Peer setting and uncheck the "Prevent known bad peers from connecting". For some reason, the D-Addict's tracker's IP address is in the blocklist of PeerGuardian and all of it fork versions.

I know in PeerGuardian/PeerBlock, I could still enable the blocklist and connect to D-A tracker. I just add the IP address of D-A tracker into the allow list. I don't know how you do it in Bluetack, since I don't use it.
Please do not PM me about seeding any of my old torrents, as most of files that had uploaded are no longer on my computer.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 25th, '10, 17:54

It seems as if torcache.com has gone down.
The download doesn't work for that one (the blue arrow)
The other two does work (green and red) Torrange and Zoink.

I'm getting this when clicking the Torcahce (blue arrow):

Server not found.
Firefox can't find the server at torcache.com.
* Check the address for typing errors
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
FORUM RULESTwitter MyDramaList.com

Ongoing Projects
Dairenai, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 26th, '10, 22:16

In addition to Keiko's post, uploading seems difficult (if not impossible). I somehow managed to upload one file yesterday, but from that time, nothing. i changed a bit the trackers, and still nothing.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Braindrain
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by Braindrain » Mar 27th, '10, 06:44

Yup, I've also been trying to upload files. Keep getting the same error message about "Unable to upload to forum".

There are no name/character issues. Even tried it without the optional name. Nothing. :(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 15:19

I tried three sets of different trackers, with name, without any info. Nothing. What's wrong?
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Mar 27th, '10, 16:40

Is the fact that as of last night I (and others) can't connect to someone who came on to seed a torrent (Onna no Ichidaiki - Mukai Chiaki) and just now I couldn't connect to a peer in order to seed an episode (Jikou Keisatsu ep01) for them related to the problems uploaders are having? I can connect to those who were already on the torrent as leechers on the one I'm trying to download, but not the seeder.

I have torrents from other trackers going in both directions without any problems... it's just d-a torrents that are problematic.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Mar 27th, '10, 19:17

I got this message when I try to upload : "Upload failed. Reason: Error in storing torrent to forum" few times already :-(

is there another way to upload ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 22:05

I'm giving the links to the torrent files and I have my uTorrent open with all the files I'm seeding right now in it. For the time being.
I have really a lot to upload right now.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Mar 27th, '10, 22:14

Keiko1981 wrote:It seems as if torcache.com has gone down.
The download doesn't work for that one (the blue arrow)
The other two does work (green and red) Torrange and Zoink.

I'm getting this when clicking the Torcahce (blue arrow):

Server not found.
Firefox can't find the server at torcache.com.
* Check the address for typing errors
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
yes, don't know how long it'll be down for. It also affected the upload process. I've taken torcache out of the upload process so the upload can work again.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '10, 22:19

Have anyone told you you're Ruroshin The Greatest?
Thank you^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 13th, '10, 20:15

The light green arrow seems to be not working. I got this message:
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at torrage.com.
* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

None of these is the reason. I tried 15 newest torrents and zippo^^

furransu

Post by furransu » Apr 14th, '10, 09:58

yup it seems torrage is dead too? only zoink is left lol :(

edit: torcache is up again, you can add it again now

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 14th, '10, 15:16

We're back on square one if Zoink also dies.
What to do then?

Ongoing Projects

furransu

Post by furransu » Apr 14th, '10, 16:16

Keiko1981 wrote:We're back on square one if Zoink also dies.
What to do then?
torcache is back up :) so we can remove torrage and add torcache back in!

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 10th, '10, 17:30

torrage.com is down.
No recent or any older download links do work.

Ongoing Projects

ubimanis

Post by ubimanis » Jun 11th, '10, 19:19

Hello
A newbie here..
I cant find the download torrent link, do you click on the green down arrow for the dwld? If I click on the title of the torrent it bring me to the torrent comment but no dwld link there..
i do read the FAQ and try the procedure untill the 3rd step after failing the first two and here what i get

C:\Documents and Settings\User>tracert 217.172.47.150

1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 27 ms 41 ms 29 ms 219.93.218.177
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.