My IP is banned from d-addicts

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
gabriellacia

My IP is banned from d-addicts

Post by gabriellacia » May 24th, '12, 06:36

Hi!
Im trying to know why is my IP banned from the forum. It seems to me that I haven't done anything wrong, but if i have may i know what? And how can I unban my IP so I can access the forum again. It was said to contact the administrator, but I dont know how.
I'm posting from a friend's PC right now.
Please contact me via e-mail instead because I'can't access the site from home.

Thanks before guys.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » May 24th, '12, 07:44

There was someone posting spam links here from the same group IP address in Indonesia. It could be that you are using the same ISP as the banned user.

Anyway, I have removed the set of IP addresses that were banned. The spammer account is still banned.

gabriellacia

Post by gabriellacia » May 24th, '12, 08:40

Oh I see
Somehow it's working now and I can access the site again
Thanks

tarojiro

Post by tarojiro » May 30th, '12, 13:02

Hello, my name is Javier and I'm from Argentina.

The reason for my message is not that yesterday to want enter the site from my home pc (I'm writing from my work pc) is that I'm banned. Not that reason, if you ever disrespect anyone. If I did something wrong, please let me know. Really use your site as I can find in everything.

Please let me participate again in the site. If you need to do something, let me know.

regards,

Javier

bunni3fly

Post by bunni3fly » Jul 25th, '14, 13:57

Hi there! I am having the same issue here right now, and so I am currently accessing d-addicts from a different IP. When I used our home IP/computer, I am not able to go in the site saying "You have been banned from this forum. Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information". I haven't accessed the site for about 3 days as I remember, and when I got back, it has banned me. May I know the reason? And is there anything I can do to restore Thank you so much!

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by BaekSoo » Jul 25th, '14, 14:47

Send me a PM of your home IP address and I will see what I can do on my end.

In the mean time did you try to restart your home router to grab a different IP?

bunni3fly

Post by bunni3fly » Jul 26th, '14, 02:36

Thank you BaekSoo - I already sent you a Private Message indicating my IP address. If there is anything I need to do on my side, please let me know. Thanks again!

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by BaekSoo » Jul 27th, '14, 19:44

bunni3fly wrote:Thank you BaekSoo - I already sent you a Private Message indicating my IP address. If there is anything I need to do on my side, please let me know. Thanks again!
I have removed the set of IP addresses that were banned. Seems it was blocked because of spamming.

You can use your home PC now.

seimasen

Post by seimasen » Aug 31st, '14, 17:29

Hi, I have same problem, my home pc is suddenly banned. Right now, I'm using my sister's phone. Actually I never login whenever I visit here (I never have any problem before, so I never thought of login when I visit here), is that the reason why my home pc is banned. If it is, is there a way so that my home pc not banned anymore?

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by BaekSoo » Aug 31st, '14, 20:26

Send me a PM of your home IP address.

In the mean time did you try to restart your home router to grab a different IP?

doram

Re: My IP is banned from d-addicts

Post by doram » Aug 19th, '16, 10:40

I have the same issue, when I tried to access d-addicts with my laptop (connecting via wifi) it said that I'm permanently banned. Right now I'm accessing this forum with my mobile phone (connecting via mobile data).
@BaekSoo I wrote a private message to you regarding my IP address but somehow it's still in 'outbox' folder.. :<

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 19th, '16, 11:11

doram wrote:I have the same issue, when I tried to access d-addicts with my laptop (connecting via wifi) it said that I'm permanently banned. Right now I'm accessing this forum with my mobile phone (connecting via mobile data).
@BaekSoo I wrote a private message to you regarding my IP address but somehow it's still in 'outbox' folder.. :<
Hello doram!

I've informed an admin and hope they will able to help you.
BaekSoo haven't been active on the forum since Dec 2014.

doram

Post by doram » Aug 20th, '16, 01:17

Keiko1981 wrote: Hello doram!

I've informed an admin and hope they will able to help you.
BaekSoo haven't been active on the forum since Dec 2014.
Oops I didn't know about that. You're so kind, thank you so much!! ^^