uTorrent does not show the files inside

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
frh7fj

uTorrent does not show the files inside

Post by frh7fj » Oct 21st, '11, 20:31

is this normal? I need to download via magnet since the other torrent links aren't working for me since 2/3 weeks now although I tried probably every solution given >_>. I wanted to download the complete batch for ptb/49 days since it's a better quality but I cannot check/uncheck the files in utorrent when using magnet.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 21st, '11, 21:35

It is normal. Give it some time and when your client connects to another, the files will appear. Basic stuff.
Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Oct 21st, '11, 21:38

Magnet:
If you use magnet, your client know HASH, directory name and tracker. It will ask the tracker for other peers and this peers for the fileinfo. Your client can not provide you with this before download start.
If the tracker in the magnet link is down you can have another problem to start the download/sharing.

Torrentfile:
The torrent files are hosted on free external sites.
If they are down, you can not get the torrent files.

Another issue is, that the files are case sensitive at some torrent hoster.
The zoink link inside the torrent postings don't work, but the upper case zoink link at the torrent page work.

What batch do you want?
49 days 1080p?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... 90c5e9a1d8
try http://zoink.it/torrent/D3D09AB44DD2482 ... D8.torrent

If you really need a torrent file (for reseed?), search the web for it. Important is the HASH.
Enter it in google. bitsnoop, isohunt, or what you like. There is the big chance to get a copy of torrent file with few clicks.

frh7fj

Post by frh7fj » Oct 21st, '11, 22:18

oh! that worked. thanks so much! i'd rather use zoink than magnet :-)