JpopSuki (NO INVITE REQ ALLOWED)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Raito

Post by Raito » Dec 15th, '10, 22:53

This is a very late reply I realize but I just want to clarify something here, it was mentioned that demonoid is an invite only site, that is false. They open registrations the 1st and the 2nd of every month.

Also, while demonoid has a ratio system in place, they do not enforce it in any way, it's just for showing off or whatever so you can't really compare demonoid status to something like jpopsuki.

fcx

Post by fcx » Dec 24th, '10, 02:08

jpopsuki now open for registration. cheers :D

goman

Post by goman » Jan 16th, '11, 23:52

fcx wrote:jpopsuki now open for registration. cheers :D
And closed again. :-(

Too bad I missed it. I loved J-Popsuki 1.0, missed the move to 2.0 and have missed the open invites ever since... too bad, such is life. I hope I will one day happen to hit upon an open registration day.

Never give up hope.

HorgePop

Post by HorgePop » Jul 9th, '11, 17:20

I found out that Jpopsuki is hosted in Germany. Isn't that somehow dangerous with all the heavy laws in Europe on file sharing? I mean even Jpopsuki itself keeps a record of what their users share, makes it easier for the authorities to bust them.

xk

Post by xk » Dec 26th, '11, 16:08

Looks like I joined the part too late.

Looks like it's real pain to get an invite from JpopSuki.

Questions:

1. What is the reason for closing the registration and invite only?

2. Why don't JpopSuki *charge* money for account access and still have to follow the rules on sharing, keeping the proper ratio. You should modify your website and create a button called "Register" and the next page gives you account options and purchasing information. Standard pkg: $50 Premium pkg: $100 Gold / VIP pkg: $150

:cheers:

wilsontc

j-pop suki invite?

Post by wilsontc » Mar 30th, '12, 06:47

Hi guys,

My wife (who's Japanese) and I love watching the latest drama's in HD. Thank you!

We're currently watching "Watashi ga renai dekinai riyu", and after hearing the theme song and remembering her school days, my wife wants to get the new Namie Amuro album. Unfortunately this is not available to us where we live. Does anyone have a j-pop suki invite that they would kindly send me?

Apologies if this is not the place to ask.

Kind regards,
Wilsontc.

crypticheart07

Post by crypticheart07 » Mar 30th, '12, 08:11

Hey wilsontc, sorry, I'm in the same boat as you...hoping to get an invite. Used to be a member of JPOP SUKI 1.0 and had a 10.00+ seed ratio back then...and I'm desperate to get back in. Couldn't get back in since 2.0 was released.

While I can't give you an invite, I thought I'd send this your way, it's the entire OST for Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyu
http://115.com/file/aqx54ccr

Yoroshiku~

crypticheart07

Post by crypticheart07 » Mar 30th, '12, 08:16

And while I'm at it, here is the Namie Amuro single...

http://115.com/file/bhk71j4r

ooyoo

Post by ooyoo » Mar 30th, '12, 08:53

If you want a jpopsuki invite, you only need to submit a creative image mentioning jpopsuki.

Go HERE

crypticheart07

Post by crypticheart07 » Mar 30th, '12, 09:15

Yeah, I heard about that rule. I don't really want to open up a tumblr just to get a jpop suki account...although I've been intending to open a tumblr for other reasons...when that happens, you can bet one of the first things I'll do is submit something.

But until that happens, I will wait on the blessing of a kind stranger. :)

ooyoo

Post by ooyoo » Mar 30th, '12, 09:33

From the submission form, it doesn't look like you need a tumblr account to make a submission. Just go and try it.

wilsontc

Post by wilsontc » Mar 30th, '12, 10:30

thanks guys for the tips. Big thank you to crypticheart07 for the links! I'll see if that can appease She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed.

I guess I'll have to fire up Gimp and see if I can make a "creative image". Sigh, I'm an IT geek, not an artist!

Kakijun

Post by Kakijun » May 16th, '12, 02:59

I always have the trouble where I download files that no one is downloading anymore so my ratio just goes down really slowly...どうしたらいい?