JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Nischi

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Nischi » Mar 25th, '20, 22:27

Same here, if the invitation is up. Thanks for taking your time.

drafa

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by drafa » Mar 27th, '20, 00:22

can i have an invitation please

gagugeikai

Post by gagugeikai » Apr 4th, '20, 12:30

Am I too late to ask for an invitation?

spinosorus
Indonesia

Post by spinosorus » Apr 4th, '20, 23:23

Wish someone can give me an invitation . Thank you so much!

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 5th, '20, 07:35

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but my ratio on JPTVTS has fallen too low for immediate downloads (have to wait). I'm seeding everything that I've downloaded in recent months, but no one is leeching, so obviously I get no upload credit to improve my ratio. Is there any way to get credit? What if I download a popular program and seed it -- does that work? Thanks for any help and suggestions...

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 5th, '20, 08:13

Gankooyaji wrote: Apr 5th, '20, 07:35 Sorry if this is a stupid question, but my ratio on JPTVTS has fallen too low for immediate downloads (have to wait). I'm seeding everything that I've downloaded in recent months, but no one is leeching, so obviously I get no upload credit to improve my ratio. Is there any way to get credit? What if I download a popular program and seed it -- does that work? Thanks for any help and suggestions...
Many have said they have problem keeping a good ratio. Or that you have to use a seedbox. I don't have one. For whatever reason, the admin decided to use the class system over points-per-hour system when setting up the tracker. I can only give you the following advice.

1. Have at least 50 torrents actively running in your client at all times (and seed* them at least 20 hours per week.)
2. For new users, I suggest you go to search and sort the files by size and get the 50 smallest files and have them seeding* at all time.
3. Wait until you get Sharer status, you can then download things without having to worry about your ratio being affected.
4. Upload things to improve your ratio.
5. If you're more active someone might even donate upload credits to you.

*Seeding meaning you have the torrents actively running in your client, ready for anyone to download. People do not have to download the actual files.

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 5th, '20, 08:38

Many thanks Keiko1981 -- I'll see about doing that. Haha -- not much else to do in Paris now anyway. Locked down pretty tight so I can catch up on all the doramas I haven't watched yet (and seed forever). Many thanks for all your help and everything you do to keep this site working smoothly!

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Apr 5th, '20, 20:16

You also can search on nyaa for "JPTVTS" and fetch some (older) files there. Afterwards download the respective torrent on JPTVTS, re-hash and start seeding. Should be easy to get to that first 50 torrents that way, even w/o touching your ratio. Another way is to simply stick to FL (FreeLeech) torrents in the beginning.

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 6th, '20, 09:40

Ah, good plan. I'll give that a shot. Many thanks!!

Anaelh

Post by Anaelh » Apr 12th, '20, 22:03

Hello.

If it's still possible, I'd really appreciate an invitation.

Thank you so much!

ingemushi
South Africa

Post by ingemushi » Apr 18th, '20, 19:26

Please may I have an invite?

Thanks in anticipation.

JF84

Post by JF84 » Apr 20th, '20, 14:10

Hi, I would like an invite if it's still possible. Thank you!

zyyyyyne

Post by zyyyyyne » Apr 22nd, '20, 02:15

if it's possible i want invitation too. thanks you

kaniboko

Post by kaniboko » Apr 28th, '20, 10:54

Hello, my account has been banned but I'm positive I did not violate any rules that I know of... Is it possible to inquire about the reason? Thanks.

poesia

Post by poesia » Apr 28th, '20, 11:24

kaniboko wrote: Apr 28th, '20, 10:54 Hello, my account has been banned but I'm positive I did not violate any rules that I know of... Is it possible to inquire about the reason? Thanks.
Your account was probably disabled due to inactivity. Send me a message with your JPTVTS username and I can check it out.

parsub

Post by parsub » Apr 30th, '20, 01:59

if anyone has a spare invite to jptvts, I will gladly appreciate it. Thank you very much.

khanhbell555

Post by khanhbell555 » Apr 30th, '20, 15:20

If it's still possible, I'd really appreciate an invitation.

Thank you so much!!!

glee77
Fansubber
Fansubber
Italy

Post by glee77 » Apr 30th, '20, 20:03

I do not know if it is possible 😅
If anyone can give me an invitation, I would really appreciate it.
thank you 😊

kyu_ichiro

Post by kyu_ichiro » May 2nd, '20, 00:56

I would like to get an invitation too. Thanks in advance.

pwsnow
Great Britain

Post by pwsnow » May 3rd, '20, 21:40

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to have an account please?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

ariyapol
Thailand

Post by ariyapol » May 4th, '20, 09:52

If possible, I would really like to get an invitation.

Thank you in advance.

kaiyu18
Venezuela

Post by kaiyu18 » May 6th, '20, 08:59

If is it possible, i would like to get an invite as well
i'll appreciate it a lot

Thanks in advance !!

granite192
Canada

Post by granite192 » May 6th, '20, 23:10

Same, hoping for an invite if anyone is able to provide. Have a lot of content with subtitles already from a few years ago, but my (Japanese) wife is looking for more.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

skidayo46
Korea South

Post by skidayo46 » May 7th, '20, 17:31

Can I get an invitation to JPTVTS? please......

saganz

Post by saganz » May 7th, '20, 22:57

Yeah, would make my dream come true if i can get invitation too :-)

bammy

Post by bammy » May 8th, '20, 07:12

Any information regarding how to get re-enabled? My account was disabled due to inactivity.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 8th, '20, 09:47

bammy wrote: May 8th, '20, 07:12 Any information regarding how to get re-enabled? My account was disabled due to inactivity.
Read a few posts above yours

holmes
Bahrain

Post by holmes » May 9th, '20, 07:03

Noticed it is not open for invites, when it does open I would love one.

daijobanai
Belgium

Post by daijobanai » May 11th, '20, 22:08

I'd be very grateful if someone could send me an invitation. ^^

khaada1989
Great Britain

Post by khaada1989 » May 13th, '20, 17:19

is the offer of an invite still relevant at this point?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 13th, '20, 17:55

To anyone who wants to be invited, give a good reason why you should be invited, and maybe I'll give you one. Not just "I want an invite."

Alvinhobbes

Post by Alvinhobbes » May 14th, '20, 04:40

I wonder what qualifies as a good reason. I don't have a lot of storage space or a particularly good connection, but I don't do hit and run, and try to keep torrents I download alive for as long as possible. I often search for stuff that is hard to find in open trackers. Sound like jptvts would save me a lot of infructuous search time! Any way, thanks for the offer!

ochibi
Spain

Post by ochibi » May 14th, '20, 13:51

I'll take the chance too

I don't exactly know what would be a good reason, but here we go xd

I adore j doramas wich also help me with my japanese studies -I'm a translator-, I seed a lot -I have, and had good ratio in other sites- and I'd be supergrateful to have the opporunity to, let's say, have more access to japanese media.

Thanks for reading and for the chance

Wiot
Slovakia

Post by Wiot » May 15th, '20, 05:42

I'm on aidoru-online and jpopsuki, but I'd like to check out not idol related shows as well.
My upload speed is not great, but I have storage space, I follow the rules, and I'll do my best not to get kicked out.

beestyng

Post by beestyng » May 15th, '20, 20:02

I'd love to be invited as subtitled (either French or English) Jdoramas are not as available as other dramas. I have been with Avistaz and other sites/groups for a few years so I understand what to do and what not to do. Should I be accepted, I will abide by all JPTVTS rules. Thank you.

riki8377
Hong Kong

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by riki8377 » May 16th, '20, 15:46

Hello poesia, I am a loyal Japanese film and television enthusiast. I recently learned that JPTVTS is more than a Japanese TV drama suppression group. They also have a PT website. I am very eager to join this website and become one of them. I am currently based in AvistaZ On the website, the upload rate and sharing rate values ​​are maintained very well. I believe that after entering the JPTVTS station, I will also maintain good results under the conditions of the website. I also have certain resources on hand. If I see that there is no The picture quality is not as good as my previous collection. I will upload and share it with everyone. Please give me an invitation code to invite me to the station. Thank you!

Last edited by riki8377 on May 18th, '20, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » May 17th, '20, 21:08

I just saw that someone donated upload credit on JPTVTS to get my ratio up, but when I accepted it wiped out the name of the generous donator before I noted it! So please accept all my thanks here -- it was quite generous and will certainly allow me to download more (and keep seeding of course!)

holmes
Bahrain

Post by holmes » May 20th, '20, 07:12

Keiko1981 wrote: May 13th, '20, 17:55 To anyone who wants to be invited, give a good reason why you should be invited, and maybe I'll give you one. Not just "I want an invite."
I like non-english / mainstream (for me) content and have a ton on k-drama/T-Drama that I watch. I would love to get an alternative to Avistaz too. Happy to share my stats (average seeding for 8/9 months etc on other trackers). Thanks anyway for the offer.

rltim151
Japan

Post by rltim151 » May 20th, '20, 11:45

Hi, I would like an invitation to join too please? I'm actually studying japanese so it would help me alot , thank you.

funchan

Post by funchan » May 21st, '20, 23:09

Mexican-Japanese couple looking for an invite! We promise to seed!

I (the Mexican) can provide screenshots of my ratios in other sites. My wife (the Japanese) will likely be very happy if we are invited :D

Thanks!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 22nd, '20, 00:44

funchan wrote: May 21st, '20, 23:09 Mexican-Japanese couple looking for an invite! We promise to seed!

I (the Mexican) can provide screenshots of my ratios in other sites. My wife (the Japanese) will likely be very happy if we are invited :D

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :offtopic: OMG your avatar! :lol *hugs*

Dezc
Australia

Post by Dezc » May 27th, '20, 17:50

Hi u can invite?

deedlitmurata
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by deedlitmurata » May 30th, '20, 22:34

I am very interested in getting an invitation. I've been member of Avistaz since 2012, currently with 3.76 ratio, and I've also been a member of jpopsuki tracker since 10 years ago, currently with 4.04 ratio. I can provide any proof required with my current usernames. I have a computer that works as a server and it's on 24/7 always seeding the torrents. I only turn it off when I travel overseas, but that is usually for a few days, and not recently. Thanks

JestFTW

Post by JestFTW » May 31st, '20, 08:17

Hello,

If possible I would love an invite to JPTVTS. I am heavily active on multiple trackers including Jpopsuki and Avistaz. Formerly AsianDVDClub (before it died RIP). Can send screenshots/links to profiles if needed. I am an avid all things Japan fan. Was supposed to go for my 3rd trip this year but unfortunately Covid happened. Appreciate the help and let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for an invite.

Thank You!!

JestFTW

krad1212

Re: JPTVTS (all quesitons regarding the site goes here)

Post by krad1212 » Jun 6th, '20, 22:23

poesia wrote: Jan 27th, '19, 12:49
eggs187 wrote: Jan 27th, '19, 06:05 I would love an invitation. Thanks so much.
I sent you a PM. :-)
Could I please have an invite? :cry:

holmes
Bahrain

Post by holmes » Jun 8th, '20, 16:03

JestFTW wrote: May 31st, '20, 08:17 Hello,

If possible I would love an invite to JPTVTS. I am heavily active on multiple trackers including Jpopsuki and Avistaz. Formerly AsianDVDClub (before it died RIP). Can send screenshots/links to profiles if needed. I am an avid all things Japan fan. Was supposed to go for my 3rd trip this year but unfortunately Covid happened. Appreciate the help and let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for an invite.

Thank You!!

JestFTW
ADC (at least some part of it) is being restored in Asian Cinema (I think they have application signup). I know how difficult it is to get good Asian trackers (I absolutely love Avistaz) so thought will let you know. I too am in line for JPTVTS.

rltim151
Japan

Post by rltim151 » Jun 9th, '20, 11:20

i can provide proof of my membership in 5 other private trackers which i am actively a part of and i would love to seed as much as i can!
thanks alot

nthkhoa1903
Vietnam

Post by nthkhoa1903 » Jun 10th, '20, 10:32

Hi,

Could I get an invitation for JPTVTS? I promise that I will be active and contribute to the JPTVTS community. I am a university student who is studying Japanese.

Thank you in advance!

aimerwriting
Indonesia

Post by aimerwriting » Jun 19th, '20, 03:50

Keiko1981 wrote: May 13th, '20, 17:55 To anyone who wants to be invited, give a good reason why you should be invited, and maybe I'll give you one. Not just "I want an invite."
I hope i didnt late for this chance.
i dont have any particular reason :roll LOL,
just wanna enjoy japanese dramas especialy old dramas ( i think old drama has amazing story, but its rare to get )
yeah, i dont have strong reasong to get an invite but i promise i won't be a lecher and seeding as best as i can.

thanks for the opportunity,

best regard :lol

Matchitza
Fansubber
Fansubber
Indonesia

Post by Matchitza » Jun 24th, '20, 08:30

Hi, I'm planning to join JPTVTS through jpopsuki once I get my account to the required amount (4 months since creation, 50 torrents snatched). I have a few questions I'd like to sort out early:

1. How much upload do you start with? I need to know as I was genuinely surprised to see that there was no starting upload credit when I joined jpopsuki, I know they have a 5 GB grace period for new users but I'd rather not have my ratio look negative so I prefer free starting upload credit, haha!
2. Activity rules, how much days of inactivity before you get banned/pruned?
3. Is a lurking policy present? If so, how many days do you have to snatch/upload before you get banned/pruned?
4. What are the requirements to become a "Sharer"? Where you can download without your ratio being affected?
5. Is an upload speed of 30 mbps adequate for JPTVTS? Right now, I have 500kbps of upstream but I'm planning to upgrade soon.
6. Are you rewarded for seeding? In other words, is a bonus points system present? Or do you have to build ratio from scratch?

(Extra). I know this may sound weird and oddly specific, but do they have the 2016-06-06 episode of Sukatto Japan? If so, may I know the size? There is a specific person I'd like to see in that episode, haha!

osakajoe

Post by osakajoe » Jun 25th, '20, 13:53

Long shot but I'm looking for the new drama: "Oedo Great Journey ~ The Oisemairi" any chance of an invite to JPTVTS so I can search for it?

youku

Post by youku » Jun 25th, '20, 15:18

Hello everyone, I would love to register for jptvs, I love watching j varieties Gaki, Wednesday, LH etc, and old shows like Lincoln and gottsu. I d love to be access jptvs, thank you

SunshineSlayer2

Post by SunshineSlayer2 » Jun 27th, '20, 16:15

I would love an invite to this. I am active on jpopsuki under the name SunshineSlayer, as well as aidoru-online. Prior to that I was active on hello-online and the d-addicts tracker prior to it going down. I was also registered on this forum as SunshineSlayer, but it has been so long that I couldn't reset the password (no longer have the email address I registered with), so had to create a new account. I miss being able to see Japanese variety shows that are non-idol related and j-dramas as well. Thank you!

sarunohokuro

Post by sarunohokuro » Jun 28th, '20, 00:26

hi! im studying to be a jpn-eng translator. however, i don't subscribe to traditional language learning methods and have been learning through immersion by watching raw dramas/shows/anime instead of textbooks. lately, i realised i struggle quite a bit when it comes to tv shows bcs people are just talking naturally without a script, talk over each other, and also don't enunciate words as clearly as they would in films/drama/anime

most of the jpn tv shows i find on yt/bilibili have chinese subs, aren't the full episode or aren't of good quality, which i kind of don't mind (the chinese subs at least not the low quality haha) but it'd be nice to watch them completely raw where the jpn text doesn't get covered

in terms of track(er) record, i'm an avistaz member for seven years now with over 2.5 ratio. if ever it's still possible, i hope i could get an invite over at jptvs ;w; thanks so much!

osakajoe

Post by osakajoe » Jun 30th, '20, 15:10

Hi..I would love an invite to JPTVTS, I have excellent ratios at Avistaz & JPopsuki. I like all TV genres from jidai geki to modern day, I can just struggle through a drama without English subs but prefer them, I'm particularly interested in the new drama "Oedo Great Journey ~ The Oisemairi" it looks like great fun! Sorry for going on a bit!

metalosaurio

Post by metalosaurio » Jul 2nd, '20, 01:43

Invite thread over AsianCinema forums too, for those Power users and above ;)

@osakajoe Oedo Great Journey it's currently been uploaded to JPTVTS pretty much following the broadcast schedule. 8)

osakajoe

Post by osakajoe » Jul 2nd, '20, 10:41

metalosaurio wrote: Jul 2nd, '20, 01:43 Invite thread over AsianCinema forums too, for those Power users and above ;)

@osakajoe Oedo Great Journey it's currently been uploaded to JPTVTS pretty much following the broadcast schedule. 8)
I've missed the sign up for AsianCinema, I was on ADC for years with a good ratio :-(

b2677

Post by b2677 » Jul 3rd, '20, 17:13

Hello. I is look for access to JPTVTS. Can someone assist me?

NoeGakki

Post by NoeGakki » Jul 6th, '20, 03:08

Hi, I would like an invitation to join,
and I wish I have an account in avistaz....
thank you.

yosuaadiguna

Post by yosuaadiguna » Jul 15th, '20, 12:59

Hello, there! I dont know if this is good reason or not, but i will try. I'm one of the active dorama & film subber in my country (though not english subtitle). And, if i able to get the raw of dorama as soon as possible that will give me fast time to subbed it. And i also have active seeding on Avistaz. Will provide the screenshot. Thank you before!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 15th, '20, 13:17

yosuaadiguna wrote: Jul 15th, '20, 12:59 Hello, there! I dont know if this is good reason or not, but i will try. I'm one of the active dorama & film subber in my country (though not english subtitle). And, if i able to get the raw of dorama as soon as possible that will give me fast time to subbed it. And i also have active seeding on Avistaz. Will provide the screenshot. Thank you before!
Check your PM.

yosuaadiguna

Post by yosuaadiguna » Jul 15th, '20, 17:00

Keiko1981 wrote: Jul 15th, '20, 13:17
yosuaadiguna wrote: Jul 15th, '20, 12:59 Hello, there! I dont know if this is good reason or not, but i will try. I'm one of the active dorama & film subber in my country (though not english subtitle). And, if i able to get the raw of dorama as soon as possible that will give me fast time to subbed it. And i also have active seeding on Avistaz. Will provide the screenshot. Thank you before!
Check your PM.
Checked and i have replied. Thank you in advance.

Rysuke

Post by Rysuke » Jul 17th, '20, 10:51

Can Have an invite pls! I have a good ratio over at AvistaZ and jpopsuki and I have been a fan of J-drama's for over 15+ years and I always seed when the download is completed

Wedge

Post by Wedge » Jul 19th, '20, 08:02

I've heard a lot of great things about JPTVTS, and if it's possible I'd really appreciate an invite.

I've got a good ratio on another private tracker, and maintaining ratio on various trackers over the years is something I've never found difficult or been unwilling to do.

There are so many J-drama titles and variety programs I'm dying to watch beyond brief clips on youtube. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Takahashi-Keisuke

Post by Takahashi-Keisuke » Jul 24th, '20, 00:47

If possible, I'd love to get an invitation to JPTVTS. I'm a big JDrama fan and do my best to keep things seeded and available for others. Thanks in advance.

NERD47

Post by NERD47 » Jul 26th, '20, 08:14

Hello, still hoping to have invites.. Thank you

duder

Post by duder » Jul 29th, '20, 17:57

I have some invites I can share. I sent some to people who followed Keiko1981's suggestion (quoted above). People who posted before July I don't think I did. I assume it's been too long and they gave up.

Joha
Columbia

Post by Joha » Jul 30th, '20, 19:13

Hi,
Well, where should I start? I remember being part of d-addicts some years ago. Due to life and... stuff, I stopped watching dramas for a couple of years and stopped to frequent the website I used to. Now that I've decided to come back I've noticed that all those websites I used to use and be part of are no longer here. So many subbers I used to follow are gone. I still have some of their work saved but unfortunately some stuff didn't make it. Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the j-drama world and I need some help. I've been looking aroud and reading different post, it would be great if I could get an invitation to JPTVTS. I've actully been part of Jpopsuki for 10 yrs now, I don't know if that counts for anything. I had lost my log in information and thanks to a friend I was able to get it back.
Welp, that's my story. I don't know if it's a good enough reson to get an invitation but doesn't hurt to try.
Thanks everyone :)

gemca

Post by gemca » Jul 31st, '20, 09:29

Hi, I'am translating the subs for japanese dramas also im my country already for more than 7 years now and often are looking for the raws and other things. Is it possible to have the invitation for me too? Thank you in advance!

RenRei00
United States of America

Post by RenRei00 » Aug 2nd, '20, 15:13

I would like an invite please and thank you!

jb_newbie

Post by jb_newbie » Aug 2nd, '20, 18:40

Hi there,

I'm trying to help my "analog" wife in watching dramas from Japan. For the last few months, she's been watching terrible versions with warped audio and small video in a corner that get past Youtube's detection algorithms. Trying to show her that there's a better way with a bit of tech! As far as I can tell, this is the best site. I'm happy to seed plenty.

Can anyone hook me up with an invite so I can be a hero for my wife :cheers:

Solaris
Canada

Post by Solaris » Aug 3rd, '20, 01:29

Hi. If anyone could send an an invite, that would be great. Thanks! :-)

pinkenergy

Post by pinkenergy » Aug 9th, '20, 22:02

I would like an invite JPTVTS. My reason is that want to get into translating Japanese media. I've been a fan of dramas for over 10 years now and id love to give back to this wonderful medium of entertainment.

kuroyuki
Taiwan

Post by kuroyuki » Aug 10th, '20, 11:29

Hello!

Any chance I could also get an invite? I have been around for a while and even had 3 fansubs in the past and lately I found myself finding it more and more difficult to get raws outside of nyaa or AvistaZ, and as a HD quality lover, JPTVTS is the tracker I am most interested in but the harder to get in.

I have a good sharing ratio for anyone that wants to check me out in AvistaZ.

TiduShoko

Post by TiduShoko » Aug 10th, '20, 12:32

Hello!
I've been a J-drama fan from 2012. I started to translate this year with the drama Guilty. (All episodes are uploaded in a fansub page called IrozukuSubs).
I would like to get an invitation in JPTVTS so I could get more RAWS and try to sub more dramas I like :)

Of course, I would like an invitation so I could watch J-dramas too.

I promise I'll seed :) I never delete torrents files.