JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
PsiClown
Australia

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by PsiClown » Mar 20th, '20, 05:13

Hi, I would also like to have an invitation if possible.
Thanks! <3

Nischi

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Nischi » Mar 25th, '20, 22:27

Same here, if the invitation is up. Thanks for taking your time.

drafa

Post by drafa » Mar 27th, '20, 00:22

can i have an invitation please

gagugeikai

Post by gagugeikai » Apr 4th, '20, 12:30

Am I too late to ask for an invitation?

spinosorus
Indonesia

Post by spinosorus » Apr 4th, '20, 23:23

Wish someone can give me an invitation . Thank you so much!

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 5th, '20, 07:35

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but my ratio on JPTVTS has fallen too low for immediate downloads (have to wait). I'm seeding everything that I've downloaded in recent months, but no one is leeching, so obviously I get no upload credit to improve my ratio. Is there any way to get credit? What if I download a popular program and seed it -- does that work? Thanks for any help and suggestions...

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 5th, '20, 08:13

Gankooyaji wrote:
Apr 5th, '20, 07:35
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but my ratio on JPTVTS has fallen too low for immediate downloads (have to wait). I'm seeding everything that I've downloaded in recent months, but no one is leeching, so obviously I get no upload credit to improve my ratio. Is there any way to get credit? What if I download a popular program and seed it -- does that work? Thanks for any help and suggestions...
Many have said they have problem keeping a good ratio. Or that you have to use a seedbox. I don't have one. For whatever reason, the admin decided to use the class system over points-per-hour system when setting up the tracker. I can only give you the following advice.

1. Have at least 50 torrents actively running in your client at all times (and seed* them at least 20 hours per week.)
2. For new users, I suggest you go to search and sort the files by size and get the 50 smallest files and have them seeding* at all time.
3. Wait until you get Sharer status, you can then download things without having to worry about your ratio being affected.
4. Upload things to improve your ratio.
5. If you're more active someone might even donate upload credits to you.

*Seeding meaning you have the torrents actively running in your client, ready for anyone to download. People do not have to download the actual files.

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 5th, '20, 08:38

Many thanks Keiko1981 -- I'll see about doing that. Haha -- not much else to do in Paris now anyway. Locked down pretty tight so I can catch up on all the doramas I haven't watched yet (and seed forever). Many thanks for all your help and everything you do to keep this site working smoothly!

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Apr 5th, '20, 20:16

You also can search on nyaa for "JPTVTS" and fetch some (older) files there. Afterwards download the respective torrent on JPTVTS, re-hash and start seeding. Should be easy to get to that first 50 torrents that way, even w/o touching your ratio. Another way is to simply stick to FL (FreeLeech) torrents in the beginning.

Gankooyaji

Post by Gankooyaji » Apr 6th, '20, 09:40

Ah, good plan. I'll give that a shot. Many thanks!!