Newly registered. Appropriate behaviour? JTBC airtimes?

Everything related to DramaWiki (Wiki.D-Addicts.com) should be discussed here. Ask questions, post requests, suggestions, bugs etc.
jbernstein
United States of America

Newly registered. Appropriate behaviour? JTBC airtimes?

Post by jbernstein » Jun 30th, '21, 03:37

I just registered with DramaWiki in order to add an "Airtime" page for the Korean cable channel JTBC comparable to the existing ones for channels tvN and OCN and networks KBS, MBC and SBS.

Then it occurred to me that there might be some good reason such a page doesn't exist, so I should ask here first.

I can read the Hangul script but know very little Korean. I can't read any Chinese or Japanese scripts, and know negligible Japanese, no Chinese. I've watched several dozen longer K-dramas ranging 1991 to 2019, well over a hundred short ones (including web dramas) ranging 1979 to 2019, and one Chinese-language drama. I wrote the original "History" section in English Wikipedia's article "Korean drama".

How can I be useful here, today, given who I am? And should I create the page I signed up for?

Please let me know. If nobody answers within a week, I'll go ahead and create the JTBC airtime page.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Newly registered. Appropriate behaviour? JTBC airtimes?

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 30th, '21, 03:50

Hello jbernstein!

Thank you for being interested in contributing to DramaWiki.

I usually don't edit Kdrama articles myself, however maybe the following can be of help.

DramaWiki Style Guide
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/DramaWiki:Style_guide

FritzB is a regular editor of the Kdramas and might be able to help you.
I suggest you try to contact him, either at his DramaWiki Talk page or by sending a DM at MyDramaList

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/User:FritzB