Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

First Love - Any fansubber interested?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Sanrein

First Love - Any fansubber interested?

Post by Sanrein » Jul 3rd, '08, 06:03

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone is interested in taking this project with me? I have the dvd version. Video quality is pretty good. It also has very average english subs. My uncle really wants to watch it but he hates the subs so I was wondering if there is anyone willing to take this series on and fix the subs?

I can rip the subs (chinese/english) from the dvd, there is no need to sync. Translation is also minimum since there is already english subs. So the only thing that needs to be done is fix the subs up a little.

This is not request so please don't flame me for requesting dramas to be sub. I'm just throwing this out there just in case someone has been wanting to do this. It's okay if no one wants to do it. But just for future reference, I have the avi files for the entire drama.

First Love:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/First_Love_%28KBS%29

sveta

Post by sveta » Jul 3rd, '08, 06:44

I'd love to help but i don't know the Korean language unfortunately. But if you need some help rewriting the english subs, maybe i can try to help :D. I never had any experience with subtitling though. That is change "Have some fun," to "Let's go have some fun," I can do that.

chotokosan

Post by chotokosan » Jul 3rd, '08, 09:12

I love to help you, cause I like very much this serie

chotokosan

Post by chotokosan » Jul 3rd, '08, 09:15

I'd love to help you, cause I like very much this serie

Sanrein

Post by Sanrein » Jul 3rd, '08, 23:51

Cool. Thank you guys. I will upload and if you guys can help me fix the subs it'll be awesome.

sveta

Post by sveta » Jul 7th, '08, 09:32

Just out of curiosity, how will this work? That is you'll upload subs to d-addicts and we'll have to look over and fix them? Will videos come along as well?