Looking for replacement uploaders for kdramaseries

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
mannymo

Looking for replacement uploaders for kdramaseries

Post by mannymo » Apr 1st, '08, 15:24

Hi all,

As some of you might know i'm one of the big fans of kdramas out there and to share that with all of ya i regularly upload series here on d-addicts. My releases have been very stable over the past few months, but because of my unusually unstable connection i will not be able to release the torrents here. Because my point of view is that once you release one you have to support it thoroughly for a certain amount of time to get it well seeded. And that is one of the major issues i'm facing right now, i disconnect way too often and my computer won't go back online...

So that means i'm looking for reliable uploaders who can release instead of me. It's about the following series (and versions):
-Hong Gil Dong -> episode 23/24/Special (Ental/Shinhwa) [UPDATE: have been released!!]
-Happiness -> episode 13 and up (Ental) [UPDATE:has been picked up and steadily released]
-Before and after plastic surgery -> episode 11/12 (Ental)
-On Air -> episode 6 and up (Ental/Shinhwa) [UPDATE:HAS BEEN PICKED UP AND STEADILY RELEASED]
-Who are You -> episode 6 and up (Shinhwa) [UPDATE: I GOT A PM AND SOMEBODY WILL RELEASE IT]

To all fans: I apologize for not responding earlier here. I thought the problems would be gone earlier so i waited hoping it would be solved soon.

To the replacing uploaders: I (and probably loads of fans here) thank you kindly for the effort and time.

One last note: The replacing uploaders are allowed to copy my format for the topicstart of the rawrelease.

mannymo

Post by mannymo » Apr 14th, '08, 15:45

Í'm proud to say that there were enough people who uploaded the raws instead of me. So thank you for uploading the kdramas!!

I also have some good news on my ISP, it seems things have stabilized since today so i probably will be able to release raws again!!! yehhhh :D. Nobody has picked up before and after plastic surgery, so i will download that series and upload it straight away. The other WITHS2 project 'saeranghae' is downloading also, if nobody is releasing that one i will do that one too.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a stable connection :3.

wannaberich

Post by wannaberich » Apr 18th, '08, 06:50

Thought you were on a long vacation, or got tied up with school/work. Glad to hear the Arnold's "I will be back!", and your connection's working again. I got disconnected a lot a few months ago, and didn't know what happened. Recently had to install a router, so I got the ISP provider to help. Ever since, connections are just fine. They made a couple of selection changes (not firewall related though). Sorry, don't know what they did, since I'm not high tech. Hope your internet works smoothly.